asians

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

asians

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » March 22nd, 2006, 5:59 pm

suburban middle to mid upperclass asians as a whole are confused and wannabes and the biggest p*$$ies out of all the races. what are your thoughts and why do u think this is?

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » March 22nd, 2006, 6:41 pm

First the bad news. Your use of the word Asians in the context of your post is both inaccurate and inappropriate. Many many different cultures and many many varied belief systems over many countries comprise "Asians."

I would love to see you train with some large muscular tough smart experienced Asians I know in SoCal that can run up walls, smash large amounts of bricks with their heads, arms, legs, etc..., pull cars with their teeth, etc... etc... and then afterwards sit down and carry on interesting discussion on astronomy and work through science problems with me; quite intelligently. They are stronger and smarter than you are and would set you straight (assuming that you are not a fool that is).

Ignorantly spouting false generalities at a large part of the world's population only reveals to those who know better how truly limited your experiences must be. The good news is that your ignorance can be cured through simple education and exposure.

curiousdude06
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by curiousdude06 » March 22nd, 2006, 8:00 pm

I think we are on a roll here. Between "makaveli" (come with me, hail mary...) and blackdude of honor, who needs to visit stormfront.org?

MiChuhSuh

Re: asians

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 22nd, 2006, 8:28 pm

makaveli389 wrote:suburban middle to mid upperclass asians as a whole are confused and wannabes and the biggest p*$$ies out of all the races. what are your thoughts and why do u think this is?

Dumbasses who come on forums just to bang and spout racism while contributing nothing but ignorance are confused and wannabes and the biggest p*$$ies out of all pitiful creatures that can hardly be called human. What are your thoughts and why do you know this is true?

:lol:

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » March 22nd, 2006, 8:47 pm

lol how come it was the asians that started b*tchin about them being in the same section as whites, n the whites didnt b*tch.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » March 22nd, 2006, 8:54 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:Dumbasses who come on forums just to bang and spout racism while contributing nothing but ignorance are confused and wannabes and the biggest p*$$ies out of all pitiful creatures that can hardly be called human. What are your thoughts and why do you know this is true?

:lol:

if i did bang and spout racism, i dont think that is reason enough to make the the biggest p*$$y out of all pitiful creatures lol theres far worse one can do

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » March 22nd, 2006, 9:01 pm

lemme be more specific im talkin about asian teenagers not grown adults.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 22nd, 2006, 9:02 pm

^ Well if that is the case, what if your justification of:

suburban middle to mid upperclass asians as a whole are confused and wannabes and the biggest p*$$ies out of all the races

First of all you didn't even mention what makes then "the biggest pus-sies"??

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » March 22nd, 2006, 9:16 pm

im not gonna get all into it if you asian or your around lotta asian ppl, you kno what im talkin about. im jus sayin what i observe.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 22nd, 2006, 9:19 pm

okay you start a topic on a discussion forum that you won't get into, makes alot of sense! :roll:

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » March 22nd, 2006, 9:22 pm

i started the topic and ive said what i had to say and yall kno what im talkin bout so if someone presents an intelligent discussion to me then ill get into it more

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » March 23rd, 2006, 1:48 am

makaveli389 wrote:suburban middle to mid upperclass asians as a whole are confused and wannabes and the biggest p*$$ies out of all the races. what are your thoughts and why do u think this is?

unknown408

Unread post by unknown408 » March 23rd, 2006, 2:43 am

this picture saids it all

this guy probably been picked on by alotta asians...

whoknows
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whoknows » March 23rd, 2006, 2:52 am

lol @ the bitch slap.... I got to jack you for that shit.....

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 23rd, 2006, 8:07 am

He probably got punked by one of those rich Asians in the Valley or something lol I know a few like that that would still kick this guy's @ss

Or maybe jacked his girl???

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » March 23rd, 2006, 11:50 am

unknown408 wrote:

this picture saids it all

this guy probably been picked on by alotta asians...

lol n that dude gettin smacked looks like hes asian too hahahahahaha

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 23rd, 2006, 11:58 am

^ yea okay how would you even be able to tell?

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » March 25th, 2008, 2:40 pm

yup he got punked by asians

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » April 2nd, 2008, 6:11 pm

lol what a poodle

::

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » April 3rd, 2008, 11:36 am

myDick in your mouth wrote:suburban middle to mid upperclass asians as a whole are confused and wannabes and the biggest p*$$ies out of all the races. what are your thoughts and why do u think this is?
Bigger pussies than middle class to upper class whites? Is that even possible?

Most rich kids aren't tough. That's the trade off with being affluent. You have more money but you lose some balls.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 9th, 2008, 4:14 pm

Silencioso wrote:
myDick in your mouth wrote:suburban middle to mid upperclass asians as a whole are confused and wannabes and the biggest p*$$ies out of all the races. what are your thoughts and why do u think this is?
Bigger pussies than middle class to upper class whites? Is that even possible?

Most rich kids aren't tough. That's the trade off with being affluent. You have more money but you lose some balls.
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Does only living in the ghetto make you tough?

Also, I don't think upper class whites are as pussy as you think. As a matter of fact, the Russian mob here are a bunch of upper class whites who can bombard my whole neighbourhood with a Mi-28 if they wanted.

It really depends on who your talking about. White youths that are sons of Russian mob figures usually grow up to be like their father.

Lose some balls? Because I have no fuckin' money, I don't have fuckin' balls as much I would if I did. This gives you the ability to do whatever you want and get away with it.

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”