A YOUNG BLACK FATHER JUST GOT BEAT TO DEATH BY FRENCH PIGZ

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

A YOUNG BLACK FATHER JUST GOT BEAT TO DEATH BY FRENCH PIGZ

Unread post by bgcasper » March 27th, 2006, 10:17 am

ALFRED SURBON FROM THE SOUTH OF PARIS13 SW PROJECT AREA WAS A LOVIN FATHER AND A DEDICATED SON ...HIS BODY WAS FOUND MUTILATED AND HE DIED OF HIS WOUND CAUSED BY FRENCH POLICE ...HE GOT BEAT TO DEATH ...MAY HE SOUTH.IN PEACE ....
ITS THE 3RD MEMBER OF PARIS 13 MURDERED BY POLICE THE HOMIE ARNA FROM BBM SOUTH PARIS 13 WAS KILLED IN A CAR CHASE ..AND BEFORE HIM BIG JECKEL FROM BBJ PARIS 13 OL1MP PROJECT WAS ALSO KILLED ALL YOUNG BLACK MALE . NOW I THINK ITS TIME TO DO SUMTHING ...

MAY ALFRED SURBON SOUTH IN PEACE ..FOR HIS FAMILY AND FOR HIS FRIENDS WE WILL ALL PRAY AND THAN ITS A DUTY FOR ALL TO STAND AND DO SUMTHIN

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » March 30th, 2006, 10:49 pm

Look at this f uckin joke trying to be a gangster in Paris! LOL!
So absolutly sad.........

Bo$$
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bo$$ » March 31st, 2006, 5:08 am

Hahaha casper no offence nigga but what you wrote was BS cuz i aint heard shit bout this happnin and i follow the papers know what im sayin.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » March 31st, 2006, 11:46 am

I hate to say this but I think one reason why it was easy for him to pass himself off as being from Compton is because of the high illiteracy rate that exists in Los Angeles. I've met people that can't read or write.

According to an article in the Los Angeles Daily News , 53% of workers aged 16 or older in the Los Angeles region are functionally illiterate - meaning they can't read simple forms or compose basic correspondence.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 31st, 2006, 12:30 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Look at this f uckin joke trying to be a gangster in Paris! LOL!
So absolutly sad.........
i've heard paris has some hard black areas in paris, but i dont know.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 31st, 2006, 12:33 pm

There was recently a ANTOHER big riot in Paris of kids protesting a law that would make it easier to fire youngsters

lol on the Daily Show they showed the picture of fires and stuff in the riots and Jon Stewart said "Now why would anyone want to fire looting, smashing, car flaming, wonderful young kids like that?" LOL

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » March 31st, 2006, 1:32 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:There was recently a ANTOHER big riot in Paris of kids protesting a law that would make it easier to fire youngsters
Not actually a riot, because only a small group of demonstrators toke part to any violence, and the whole thing was over pretty soon. But the demonstrations are still going on. They won't stop until Villepin drops that law his planning to push trough. Last tuesday there were million people demonstrating and basically the whole country was on strike. Very respectable!

And there really is gangsters in France. And has always been.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 31st, 2006, 2:00 pm

I know that. It was Acme and a few others saying there wasn't.

They're riots were comparable and maybe even surpassing the LA Riots, so no questioning their status.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 31st, 2006, 3:43 pm

Old Shatterhand wrote:I hate to say this but I think one reason why it was easy for him to pass himself off as being from Compton is because of the high illiteracy rate that exists in Los Angeles. I've met people that can't read or write.

According to an article in the Los Angeles Daily News , 53% of workers aged 16 or older in the Los Angeles region are functionally illiterate - meaning they can't read simple forms or compose basic correspondence.
thats becasue of all the mexican immigrants who cant speak English, in reality american born americans have like only a 1 percent iliteracy rate.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » March 31st, 2006, 4:21 pm

Invincible wrote:
Old Shatterhand wrote:I hate to say this but I think one reason why it was easy for him to pass himself off as being from Compton is because of the high illiteracy rate that exists in Los Angeles. I've met people that can't read or write.

thats becasue of all the mexican immigrants who cant speak English, in reality american born americans have like only a 1 percent iliteracy rate.
"In the United States alone, one in seven people (i.e., over 40 million people) can barely read a job offer or utility bill, which arguably makes them functionally illiterate in a developed country such as the US.

In 2003 the National Assessment of Adult Literacy (NAAL), conducted by the US Department of Education, found that fourteen percent of American adults scored at this “below basic” level in prose literacy. More than half of these persons did not have a high-school diploma or GED. Thirty-nine percent of persons at this level were Hispanic; twenty percent were Black; and thirty-seven percent were White. According to the National Center for Education Statistics, "results showed that the average quantitative literacy scores of adults increased 8 points between 1992 and 2003, though average prose and document literacy did not differ significantly from 1992.

Among Blacks, average prose literacy scores increased by 6 points and average document literacy scores rose by 8 points between 1992 and 2003. The average prose scores of Asians/Pacific Islanders increased as well, rising 16 points between 1992 and 2003.The average prose literacy scores of Hispanics fell 18 points from 1992 to 2003, while average document literacy scores decreased by 14 points. Average prose and document literacy scores among Whites did not change significantly."

Literacy among college graduates declined between 1992 and 2003, with less than one-third of all graduates at the highest “proficient” level in 2003, and less than half of all graduates with advanced degrees at this level."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Literacy

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”