Reports offer grim forecast for young black men

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 14th, 2006, 10:48 am

Partly my fault. My apologies.

whoknows
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whoknows » April 15th, 2006, 2:27 am

Cold Bear wrote: First of all I wasn't talking to you. Second of all didn't you just come back on here writing a whole paragraph about how Aquafresh was a fag for listening to T-Pain or some dumb shit. fool you talking about clown shit how about you stop writing 'four page letters' about how gay motherfuckers are because they listen to a r&b song.....................
without you trying to save him.
lol that's him if he ain't doin that then he computer tough talking bout slapping somebody or on this biatch talking bout fuck piru...

no disrespect 2 Ru's just point some shit out..

whoknows
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whoknows » April 15th, 2006, 2:31 am

BlaKK wrote: Ho Cake? Nigga Fuc-ck ho Cake, Fuc-k cake period. Suburbia Aint runnin shit? Suburbia runs this entire nation, So what the fu-ck do you speak? I come again, What the fu-ck do you speak... Elaborate... And proove me otherwise.
lol u is fuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnny...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 15th, 2006, 3:30 am

whoknows wrote:
Cold Bear wrote: First of all I wasn't talking to you. Second of all didn't you just come back on here writing a whole paragraph about how Aquafresh was a fag for listening to T-Pain or some dumb shit. fool you talking about clown shit how about you stop writing 'four page letters' about how gay motherfuckers are because they listen to a r&b song.....................
without you trying to save him.
lol that's him if he ain't doin that then he computer tough talking bout slapping somebody or on this biatch talking bout fu-- piru...

no disrespect 2 Ru's just point some shit out..
well how can you blame him? T-pain is shit music, but blakk didnt write too much

whoknows
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whoknows » April 15th, 2006, 6:19 am

X wrote:
se11 wrote:

suck my cock you ahole.....
:shock:

:lol: :lol:

Why would a man tell another man this? :? Anyway, white folk is too funny when they get heated...
ain't they funny with they none cussin asses :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » April 15th, 2006, 8:34 pm

Old Shatterhand wrote:You know it's gone bad when the Blacks have retreated into a bong and the arrogant White has finally detached from reality.
when the fuck did i ever detach from reality?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 15th, 2006, 10:46 pm

whoknows wrote:
BlaKK wrote: Ho Cake? Nigga Fuc-ck ho Cake, Fuc-k cake period. Suburbia Aint runnin shit? Suburbia runs this entire nation, So what the fu-ck do you speak? I come again, What the fu-ck do you speak... Elaborate... And proove me otherwise.
Nigga you know aint shit funny, and aint nobody said shit funny from the get go, I asked you a question that you cant answer. Aint shit funny about that.... "Computer Tough"? Nigga Please. Use a gotdamn fool. Kick cool with the dum shit, Nigga lemme smoke this blunt and blow the smoke in yo face loc... HAHA imma twist up this bleezee... Nigga its saturday night. Sheeit Its the niggas night out.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 15th, 2006, 10:47 pm

se11 wrote:
Old Shatterhand wrote:You know it's gone bad when the Blacks have retreated into a bong and the arrogant White has finally detached from reality.
when the fu-- did i ever detach from reality?
And since when did I retreat to a bong? Bongs are white boi shit, I smoke blunts... Fat ass tree trunk lookin blunts... Fo damn sho. What it is?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 16th, 2006, 1:04 am

lol man.....

we're contributing to a wide variety of stereotypes on this board lol

Blakk, you cherry man?

whoknows
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whoknows » April 16th, 2006, 6:00 am

BlaKK wrote:
whoknows wrote:
Nigga you know aint shit funny, and aint nobody said shit funny from the get go, I asked you a question that you cant answer. Aint shit funny about that.... "Computer Tough"? Nigga Please. Use a gotdamn fool. Kick cool with the dum shit, Nigga lemme smoke this blunt and blow the smoke in yo face loc... HAHA imma twist up this bleezee... Nigga its saturday night. Sheeit Its the niggas night out.
u funny nigga, that's what's funny.

question? the only question u asked was where i work at. nigga i don't work i'm in highschool what's it 2 ya, huh? what ya wanna know my bizness fo? what's it gone prove? that's why u funny 2 me nigga cause u asking these dumb questions.

now gone bout yo bizness, nigga..................

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » April 16th, 2006, 3:32 pm

^^ and you aint making any college spelling like that or talking like that.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 16th, 2006, 4:43 pm

whoknows wrote:
BlaKK wrote:
whoknows wrote:
u funny nigga, that's what's funny.

question? the only question u asked was where i work at. nigga i don't work i'm in highschool what's it 2 ya, huh? what ya wanna know my bizness fo? what's it gone prove? that's why u funny 2 me nigga cause u asking these dumb questions.

now gone bout yo bizness, nigga..................
The questions that I am asking are relevant to the topic at hand, You just a dumb nigga who can't understand, and can not decipher the correlation.... You dont work becuase you in High school huh? Nigga Fuck high School, shit I was workin 40+ hours a week in High School, youngen ass nigga. Stay in yo fuckin place and speak not. Happy comedian nigga, laughen like a clown ass...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 16th, 2006, 4:46 pm

yo, blakk you really rasta or what?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 16th, 2006, 5:26 pm

What country were you born in Blakk? Just wondering with the "Babylon" and stuff lol.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 16th, 2006, 5:29 pm

Neo-Rastafarian... I fallow the orthodoxy and abide the emperor, Why do you ask?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 16th, 2006, 5:32 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:What country were you born in Blakk? Just wondering with the "Babylon" and stuff lol.
Ocho Rios.

And if you know not about the Babylonian empire, you will fall alongside Babylon itself. Because its fall is forsurely forthcometh to pass. Rest assured

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 16th, 2006, 5:36 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:lol man.....

Blakk, you cherry man?
Whatchu mean Cherry?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 16th, 2006, 5:44 pm

I probably said that wrong

This Jamaican guy was saying in Jamaica they say cherry instead of high because ganja makes your eyes turn red, like a cherry. something like that

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 16th, 2006, 6:22 pm

I think you mean 'Irie'...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 16th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Chillum or Kaya... But never heard of the term "cherry" irie I.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 16th, 2006, 7:27 pm

I was askin because you don't be spredin that love thats typical of rastas. Shit, I don't know. I thought an aspect of rastafarianism was to be peaceful, and love your brother, you know shit like that.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » April 16th, 2006, 8:09 pm

perongregory wrote:I was askin because you don't be spredin that love thats typical of rastas. Shit, I don't know. I thought an aspect of rastafarianism was to be peaceful, and love your brother, you know shit like that.

:idea: :idea:

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 17th, 2006, 9:22 pm

perongregory wrote:I was askin because you don't be spredin that love thats typical of rastas. Shit, I don't know. I thought an aspect of rastafarianism was to be peaceful, and love your brother, you know shit like that.
Spread Love? What Love? I Need not, society is already fucked up as is, beyond the point of salvation... Damnation is indeed upon us. And nobody can change that but the Most High King of Kings... So Behold.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 17th, 2006, 9:23 pm

All I can do Is smoke my blunt and wait.

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 17th, 2006, 11:07 pm

Neo-Rastafarian... I fallow the orthodoxy and abide the emperor, Why do you ask?
lol wut the fuc? nigga u a fucin weirdo, where all the hood talk , nigga talkin all that weird martian ufo shit :roll:

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 17th, 2006, 11:08 pm

betta smoke yo blunt and stay the fuc outta mine tho nigga, betta stay on that peaceful bob marley shit fo u get carried by six cuzz

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 18th, 2006, 12:22 am

good ol watts wrote:
lol wut the fuc? nigga u a fucin weirdo, where all the hood talk , nigga talkin all that weird martian ufo shit :roll:
that made no sense at all

Alright till you stop tweaking I'mma go skip over your posts

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 18th, 2006, 9:49 pm

good ol watts wrote:

betta smoke yo blunt and stay the fuc outta mine tho nigga, betta stay on that peaceful bob marley shit fo u get carried by six cuzz

Im on Bob Marley all day everyday, get that right, Bob Nesta Marley... Why would I want your weed, when I got that sour cush on deck? Nigga Please.
This thread exceeds your intellect, see, you smoke the blunt and get dumb, I smoke the blunt to self-incline. And whenever you type Bob Marley nigga you better Caps that shit, Respect the prophet or Die.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 18th, 2006, 9:52 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
good ol watts wrote:
Who said anything about martians? im talking about the Most high Powers that be, not martians, they dont even exists and never did. Again, this Thread exceeds your intellect. You still in High School young nigga.

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 19th, 2006, 1:39 pm

bob marley rest in piss :evil:

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 19th, 2006, 1:46 pm

Why the fuck you going to say that, just to spite Blakk? Shit is ignorant as hell. Respect to the dead. R.I.P Robert Nesta Marley.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 19th, 2006, 2:28 pm

good ol watts wrote:bob marley rest in piss :evil:
I already expected those words to come out of the mouth of a dumb nigga, a foolish nigga, a Stupid nigga, an incoherent nigga, an illiterate nigga...

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”