Ignorant fools breed racism, rasicm breeds ignorance

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Welcome_to_Jamrock

Ignorant fools breed racism, rasicm breeds ignorance

Unread post by Welcome_to_Jamrock » April 24th, 2006, 7:21 am

Its a known fact there aint do doubting it or excusign it. Most peeps seem to have most thought's based on whites this blacks that. They base thier arguments on statisticts and personal opinions both are BS coz statistic change through out the globe so that aint it....
it aint violence to fight back there aint nothing wrong with defending youre rights
BUT PEEPS PLS NEXT TIME YOU WANNA SAY WHIT PEOPLE THIS BLACK PEOPLE THAT AND JUST THINK AIGHT? JUST THINK :x MAN if not for ure sake then for the next generations sake itss disgraceful man peeps still dying coz of those stupid words so think before u open ure mouth
PEACE :?

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » April 24th, 2006, 7:42 am

I agree. Way too much stereotypical BS going on here.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » April 24th, 2006, 8:38 am

Theres always going to be racism and theres always going to be ignorance. Just gotta live with it and handle your own self. Anyways This forum is named "Race and Ethnicity" lol wtf else u want ppl to talk about.

Welcome_to_Jamrock

Unread post by Welcome_to_Jamrock » April 24th, 2006, 9:04 am

that aint what i was implyin, i was talkin bout people sayin stupid things without a second thought of its consequences or truth ...see its shit like that that gets into a lil kidds mind but yea anywayz man u right this is the race and ethncity part and peeps will comment and thats tight we all got our opinions
holla