Have you ever thought of being a different race?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 26th, 2006, 3:07 am

i'm surprised u aint came out the closet yet

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 26th, 2006, 3:08 am

good ol watts wrote:i'm surprised u aint came out the closet yet
im suprised you still keep going after being exposed

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 26th, 2006, 3:10 am

im suprised you still keep going after being exposed
thats the same thing i'm thinkin bout u

aint nothin to expose here homeboy, u shot yo self with that santana comment, and the fact that yo ass livin in a another country don't help :lol:

loser
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by loser » April 26th, 2006, 5:15 am

mush wrote:
NW10 wrote:why do white people want to be black??

why would anyone wanna change race?? :?

whats wrong with the race you are and why are you not proud of it??

all races have there detrimental people for that particular race, same as all races have their gd people. .... i aint even gonna try with this - ill just say one thing - be proud of what u are cos your identity is one of the only things people cant take away from u

the most white ppl see black gangstah'z on TV with bling bling n a lot money so they wanna b black gangstah to have the stuff lyk movie gangstah'z
n otherz hate the blacks cause they see them on TV (bling bling n other stuff.......) then they think blacks can't have money they r just slaves(ain't dissin blacks)

ai as a white person have to say the most white ppl r racist

that'z all

http://realistz.phpbbnow.com/index.php
Yeah, the influence of the ghetto-action movies ar huge, but I'm not about it. When I was a young kid I thought "why I was born white, while others ar black?" And before seeing some ghetto movies I wasn't proud of myself being a white guy. It's not all about bling bling money and girls, it's about a way of living. It's hard to talk to me when I can't exactly say what I mean and feel. BTW, I'm not a racist, I'm a man who thinks that every human being is the same creature of nature.

mush

Unread post by mush » April 26th, 2006, 6:08 am

^^yea fa sho

but wut ai wut tryin to say iz
more n more white teens r gettin in gangs just to b cooo cause they see fake ass gangsta rappaz on TV

http://realistz.phpbbnow.com/index.php

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 26th, 2006, 12:19 pm

good ol watts wrote:koreans r the rejects of the asian people :x hiii ya!!!!

this a well known fact, they bums and drunks, they looked down upon by japs and chinks , real chop :evil:
You realize 80% of your posts are just disses and 100% of your posts make no sense?

So what are you proud to be valleyho?

loser
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by loser » April 26th, 2006, 1:10 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:

this a well known fact, they bums and drunks, they looked down upon by japs and chinks , real chop :evil:
You realize 80% of your posts are just disses and 100% of your posts make no sense?

It'll be better to ignore that kid, who tries to be cool, because when we pay attention to him, he is more and more happy.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 26th, 2006, 1:44 pm

I think he's just pranking us...

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 26th, 2006, 11:52 pm

good ol watts wrote:lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ^^^^ @ this whitebread, muthafuca newsflash u R WHITE, i guess u betta go burn yo self now,

to answer this dumbass question, yeah "BlaKK" wishes he wuz really blac, but he just a whiteboy named bubba that live on a farm in riverside helpin his Pa milk cows all day long, sometimes when Pa leave to the city, bubba goes and start sucin on his blac horses dic, its the closest he get to bein blac :oops:
And you are not Black you are a punk ass neo nazi!

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Have you ever thought of being a different race?

Unread post by Tre » April 27th, 2006, 12:40 am

loser wrote:Sometimes I think that I had to be black. And now I want to be black, but dunno why. I feel some kinda connection to be black and I'm not proud of being white. I'm not a wigga or smth. and please don't laugh at my strange topic like everybody does, because I'm just curiuos if anybody had thought about being a different race. Post your opinions/comments.
Here in America if you have enough money you can be anything you want!

jeremy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jeremy » April 27th, 2006, 9:01 am

Well from seeing what happens in todays society:blacks(gangbangers)mexicans(gangbangers)whites(nazis)asians(acting black)samoans(acting black).I'm glad I don't belong in any of these categories.I am latino/hispanic but NOT Mexican.My parents are from Guatemala and I never consider myself Mexican even though todays ignorant society does. I am proud of not being any of these people after seeing how much of a bad reputation they have.Today all of these people have portrayed themselves as retards.

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 27th, 2006, 12:52 pm

guatamalins they actin blac too nigga :lol: aint ya'll be havin genocide n sh*t in ya'll country?

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 27th, 2006, 12:53 pm

And you are not Black you are a punk ass neo nazi!
you are not str8, you are a gay stripper!

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 27th, 2006, 12:54 pm

they make plenty of sense riceboy, like i said pop that valleyho shit with yo bhuddahead ass in the v see how far u get :lol:

jeremy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jeremy » April 27th, 2006, 1:56 pm

good ol watts wrote:guatamalins they actin blac too nigga :lol: aint ya'll be havin genocide n sh*t in ya'll country?
I don't act black because then I would be a retard like you.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 27th, 2006, 3:43 pm

good ol watts wrote:

they make plenty of sense riceboy, like i said pop that valleyho shit with yo bhuddahead ass in the v see how far u get :lol:
Did I diss Vallejo? Unlike you Vallejo's real, that's why I can't call you that.

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 27th, 2006, 5:53 pm

i'm real as it gets homeboy ax yo wife

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 27th, 2006, 8:19 pm

Why would anybody want to be black? This is one thing that completely confuses me.

Look at the genocides occuring in Africa right now. The American government is turning a complete blind eye to the whole situation. And I wonder why....

In America blacks make up the majority of the prison population as well as the majority of the population in poverty.

Racists claim that slavery is over and that blacks need to "get their act together"

Slavery was officially abolished on December 6, 1865.

That means that it has only been 141 years since slavery ended.

How can you expect a group of people to go from being literal slaves with absolutely nothing, to equal to the whites in society in less than 140 years?

The whites had 400 years to achieve where they are now. The blacks haven't.

People make me wonder......

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 27th, 2006, 11:18 pm

samoans(acting black).
samoans may use a lot of slang but trust me, thats the way they are, sometimes people consider samoan gang shit as a cross between latino and black style, well some

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 28th, 2006, 12:39 am

Except they're waaaaaaay more into dookie braids and stuff lol

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 28th, 2006, 4:43 pm

A Ghost wrote:Why would anybody want to be black? This is one thing that completely confuses me.

Look at the genocides occuring in Africa right now. The American government is turning a complete blind eye to the whole situation. And I wonder why....

In America blacks make up the majority of the prison population as well as the majority of the population in poverty.

Racists claim that slavery is over and that blacks need to "get their act together"

How can you expect a group of people to go from being literal slaves with absolutely nothing, to equal to the whites in society in less than 140 years?

Good Post. Historically you are on point.

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 28th, 2006, 5:01 pm

It takes a strong Black Person to be proud of their race and their history no matter how bad or Good it was. Black People have to overcome plenty of problems on earth. It must be a Heaven after we die because earth is full of lies and confusion. Stay positive and positive things will come in time. Education is the key (I am still Learning) especially History.[/b]

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 28th, 2006, 6:19 pm

A Ghost wrote:

I think he's just pranking us...
I think so too!

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » April 28th, 2006, 9:11 pm

jeremy wrote:Well from seeing what happens in todays society:blacks(gangbangers)mexicans(gangbangers)whites(nazis)asians(acting black)samoans(acting black).I'm glad I don't belong in any of these categories.I am latino/hispanic but NOT Mexican.My parents are from Guatemala and I never consider myself Mexican even though todays ignorant society does. I am proud of not being any of these people after seeing how much of a bad reputation they have.Today all of these people have portrayed themselves as retards.
You sound like one of them racist foos that go around on this site talking a lot of shit except you just anit white all the others.

jeremy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jeremy » May 1st, 2006, 12:57 pm

Slakcs n a Tshirt wrote:
jeremy wrote:Well from seeing what happens in todays society:blacks(gangbangers)mexicans(gangbangers)whites(nazis)asians(acting black)samoans(acting black).I'm glad I don't belong in any of these categories.I am latino/hispanic but NOT Mexican.My parents are from Guatemala and I never consider myself Mexican even though todays ignorant society does. I am proud of not being any of these people after seeing how much of a bad reputation they have.Today all of these people have portrayed themselves as retards.
You sound like one of them racist foos that go around on this site talking a lot of shit except you just anit white all the others.
No I'm really hispanic but living in Compton WILL make you a little racist, especially againts black people.It is because of the way they are.I know ALL are not like that but a majority ARE.Same with mexicans.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 1st, 2006, 4:57 pm

jeremy wrote:
Slakcs n a Tshirt wrote:
No I'm really hispanic but living in Compton WILL make you a little racist, especially againts black people.It is because of the way they are.I know ALL are not like that but a majority ARE.Same with mexicans.
Wait a second..

You're white AND from Compton?? :shock:

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 1st, 2006, 4:59 pm

he's a guatamalteco.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 1st, 2006, 5:09 pm

perongregory wrote:he's a guatamalteco.
A what?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » May 1st, 2006, 5:11 pm

A Ghost wrote:Why would anybody want to be black? This is one thing that completely confuses me.

Its because most people have no understanding of historical procesess....How they work and how much time they need.
Historically 100 Years are almost nothing, but most people think that things can be changed in 10 years, which is not true.

But i also think that its true, that black people have to get their act together themselves, cause nobody will help them. Nobody helped whites aswell to get where they are now. We had our times of violence, disease, poverty, hunger, slavery, oppression and genocide...And got out there.

I admit that it was at the cost of other people quite often...But not always.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 1st, 2006, 5:13 pm

a guatamalen or however you spell it.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » May 1st, 2006, 5:21 pm

jeremy wrote:
Slakcs n a Tshirt wrote:
Only if you do not recognize that it has nothing to do with race, but poverty etc.

If you would live in Moscow, it could make you racist against russians, in Medellin against Columbians, in Bombay against Indians etc. et.c
It just depends on the area you choose, and its no wonder that lots of shit happens in Compton when you look at the poverty and unemployment rate.
Under the same circumstances it would be the same case anywhere in the world.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 1st, 2006, 6:47 pm

perongregory wrote:a guatamalen or however you spell it.
LOL, Ok
Sentenza wrote:Its because most people have no understanding of historical procesess....How they work and how much time they need.
Historically 100 Years are almost nothing, but most people think that things can be changed in 10 years, which is not true.

But i also think that its true, that black people have to get their act together themselves, cause nobody will help them. Nobody helped whites aswell to get where they are now. We had our times of violence, disease, poverty, hunger, slavery, oppression and genocide...And got out there.

I admit that it was at the cost of other people quite often...But not always.

Only if you do not recognize that it has nothing to do with race, but poverty etc.

If you would live in Moscow, it could make you racist against russians, in Medellin against Columbians, in Bombay against Indians etc. et.c
It just depends on the area you choose, and its no wonder that lots of shit happens in Compton when you look at the poverty and unemployment rate.
Under the same circumstances it would be the same case anywhere in the world.
Good post 8)