Mexicans vs. Asians

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Post Reply
MiChuhSuh

Mexicans vs. Asians

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 26th, 2006, 2:12 pm

Not saying this is always true, and for most Pinoys this isn't true, but for most East Asians, why is it that so many Mexicans have a problem with Asians? OUtside of JFX and Santanas and people like that (they're mostly Pinoy anyways) it's usually Mexicans hating on Asians. This isn't just So Cal, it was like that in Arizona when I lived there for a little while. Everywhere it seems to be like that, don't even have to start with Long Beach racism.

Anyone know any reasoning behind this or is it purely random?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » April 26th, 2006, 2:35 pm

cause yall chinitos. Jk. I don't know. i guess pinoys vibe with mexicans on a spanish tip. And in Arizona i heard the Mexicans fuck witrh everybody who isn't Mexican. I guess it's just a majority thing.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 26th, 2006, 4:29 pm

?que me llamaste? !callate puta! lol j/k

In Arizona that's true, but that was more of a sidenot saying it's not just here. But in Cali, I don't get it, what's the motivation? It really feels random.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » April 26th, 2006, 5:00 pm

in Cali too at one point or anothe Mexicans have fought with seemingly everyone. Blacks, Samoans, Armenians, Asians, Salvadoreans, even whites. They're the majority so they boss shit.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 760
Joined: November 26th, 2004, 9:32 am
Location: Los Angeles CA

Unread post by Individual » April 26th, 2006, 11:17 pm

in long beach

the cambodians is on some mexican killa shit

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 27th, 2006, 1:09 am

^ It was the other way around first...

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 273
Joined: October 24th, 2004, 10:45 pm
Location: out of state

Unread post by mnjmc » April 27th, 2006, 4:30 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:^ It was the other way around first...




Sure it was. Everybody likes to play that "they started" BS.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » April 27th, 2006, 4:38 pm

they actually did start that.

Aalim
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: February 22nd, 2006, 7:06 pm

Unread post by Aalim » April 27th, 2006, 7:32 pm

hell yea my gurl said they stated that shyt when the longo's would go around beatin up on asians and shootin them and shyt

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 28th, 2006, 12:32 am

mnjmc wrote:
EVN - I'm just me... wrote:^ It was the other way around first...




Sure it was. Everybody likes to play that "they started" BS.


And everyone likes to play "I'm more aware/tolerant" BS.

And you're from Compton? It's not your city but if you ever go east/south you would know this, even Longos would tell you that.

I got a burn scar in my right arm of "13" from when I was like 11/12 got randomly jumped and then them burning my arm with a ciagrette after I was out cold by people I have no idea who they were and you're telling me I started it?

p.s. anyone know a good way to get rid of burn marks? I mean it's so old that no way anyone would notice it without me really pointing it out but it's still bothers me even if no one can see it?

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 273
Joined: October 24th, 2004, 10:45 pm
Location: out of state

Unread post by mnjmc » April 28th, 2006, 1:49 am

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
mnjmc wrote:
EVN - I'm just me... wrote:^ It was the other way around first...




Sure it was. Everybody likes to play that "they started" BS.


And everyone likes to play "I'm more aware/tolerant" BS.

And you're from Compton? It's not your city but if you ever go east/south you would know this, even Longos would tell you that.

I got a burn scar in my right arm of "13" from when I was like 11/12 got randomly jumped and then them burning my arm with a ciagrette after I was out cold by people I have no idea who they were and you're telling me I started it?

p.s. anyone know a good way to get rid of burn marks? I mean it's so old that no way anyone would notice it without me really pointing it out but it's still bothers me even if no one can see it?



Did I say I was more aware or tolerant? No I did not. I'm not from Long Beach nor do I really spend much time there. But I do know there is always more to these stories than just the "they started it" explanation. Theres always tensions building up and some one has to fire the first shot. For some reason people like to play the victim.

And I do not care that you got jumped so save your little stories.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 760
Joined: November 26th, 2004, 9:32 am
Location: Los Angeles CA

Unread post by Individual » April 28th, 2006, 4:46 am

A 13 IN YOUR ARM FROM A CIGARRETTE?

DUDES MUSTA BEEN THERE FOREVER

SHIT SURGERY?

USE A BLADE ..AND MAKE A EVEN SQUARE OVER IT..

THEN PUT NEO-SPORIN OR SOME OTHER KIND OF SHIT THAT KEEPS SCARS AWAY

Even if it doesnt go away permanent..

a scare there other then a 13 is better

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 337
Joined: April 13th, 2006, 6:55 am
Location: London, UK

Unread post by niro » April 28th, 2006, 9:13 am

just leave the scar, as u say its barely noticable so allow it, no point wasting money to remove it, it can server as a reminder

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 28th, 2006, 12:41 pm

mnjmc wrote:Did I say I was more aware or tolerant? No I did not. I'm not from Long Beach nor do I really spend much time there. But I do know there is always more to these stories than just the "they started it" explanation. Theres always tensions building up and some one has to fire the first shot. For some reason people like to play the victim.


Already I can tell you don't know anyone in Long Beach

It's not "they started it" as just a story. In fact most Asians (by percentage) don't hate on Mexicans - this is very different from any SUR vs. B/C situation where it's all out.

Since you can't take my personal word for it I don't know what to say.

If you ever run into a Longo ask him, even they know this is true.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 28th, 2006, 12:46 pm

Individual wrote:THEN PUT NEO-SPORIN OR SOME OTHER KIND OF #### THAT KEEPS SCARS AWAY

Even if it doesnt go away permanent..

a scare there other then a 13 is better


lol this was yearsand years back man, kinda late for neosporin, but thanks for the tip though.

No one has noticed it except someone just happened to see it recently she was like wtf on top of that she's from LBC too so she's like what are you doing with 13 on your arm, so it kinda remnded me

niro - I dont' want a reminder, but it's whatever, I'll get over it mentally if the only other way is expensive surgery.

As for cutting it out - I kinda tried that it didn't really work but it now sort of looks like 1 and then three " - " signs next to it.

I think he used a lighter too because you're right a cig would have taken forever.

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 273
Joined: October 24th, 2004, 10:45 pm
Location: out of state

Unread post by mnjmc » April 28th, 2006, 4:14 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:Already I can tell you don't know anyone in Long Beach


Naw, really? I already told you I almost never spend time in Long Beach. I just don't like when the side likes to play the role of the victim.

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:It's not "they started it" as just a story. In fact most Asians (by percentage) don't hate on Mexicans - this is very different from any SUR vs. B/C situation where it's all out.


You don't have to tell that Asians don't hate Mexicans. Most of the different groups of people in LA just go around ignoring each other. Besides it's not like Asians are known for being comfrontational people.

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:Since you can't take my personal word for it I don't know what to say.

If you ever run into a Longo ask him, even they know this is true.


Only someone real gulible and stupid is going to take the word of a person he has never even met.

I have talked to some Longos and they really get don't into the history of this rivalry, or really any specifics. I just think they tend to be cocky. There always saying every other race in Long Beach trys get at them because none of there enemies can stand on there own. Not that I believe them, they just act very cocky.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 760
Joined: November 26th, 2004, 9:32 am
Location: Los Angeles CA

Unread post by Individual » April 29th, 2006, 3:58 am

naw

i mean ..cut it off first..then use neo-sporin

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 940
Joined: July 26th, 2004, 8:36 pm

Unread post by DC » April 29th, 2006, 4:57 am

Get a Tattoo over the top of it, Ive seen plenty of people with scars do this.

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 149
Joined: November 30th, 2005, 3:14 pm

Unread post by padevat thmei » April 30th, 2006, 3:28 am

them eastside longos are the biggest cowards on the streets.. they like to fuck with the young, the innocent, the old and the defenseless.. i heard news about them beating a homeless man to death.. indiscriminately shooting at any asians they see.. it doesnt matter if that asian is from a gang or not.. they have NO HONOR.. biggest cowards ever seen on the streets.. this is coming from a cambodian from long beach who saw first hand what happened on the streets.. there are 4 murders that happened just recently of innocent cambodians in long beach.. most likely them LONGOS are behind these killings..

the cambodian gangs they dont hate on the whole mexican race.. they go after those bald headed cholo lookin mexicans on the streets not some innocent mexican kid.. and honestly, i am glad that gangs like the TRG and ABZ was formed.. if it wasnt for them, those mexican gangs would still be terrorizing us cambodians on the streets daily..

and for your info, this rivalry was started by the LONGOS.. this was what led to the formation of cambodian gangs in long beach.. there are even articles about the history of this rivalry somewhere on the internet..

all i can say is, mexicans aint in no position to act like they superior than other races.. majority of them are illegal immigrants.. they got a fucked culture here in america.. a culture that follows the tradition of that "cholo" lifestyle.. a fuckin generation of gangs.. what kinda mother or father raise their kids to become a gangster? only them fucked up mexican families would.. if they think they so much better than other races, why do they continue to flock to america?

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 30th, 2006, 3:46 am

i heard TRG is cool with a lot of the blacks there, is this still the same?

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: October 7th, 2005, 1:57 am
Location: compton

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » April 30th, 2006, 8:21 am

Old established mexican gangs beef with anybody and everybody. It doesnt matter if they black yellow or brown too. They aint picking on asians...thats just the way they roll. If Asians wanna start banging they gonna get tested. You cant call yourself a gang in the streets of LA and not expect to get messed with by established gangs, your very presence and your very existence as a gang is a challenge to them.
Asian gangs are always suprised when they start up a hood and then they get beefed with for no reason....me being a mexican, even i will get tested if me and my homies start up a gang. Other mexican gangs are gonna be the first to trip on me. Thats just a way of life, just like with black gangs. They do the same thing.
I dont know any Longos... i dont know what the deal in LB is and i dont know who started the Longo-Asian beef. But usually its a series of things that lead to a full on beef, you cant pinpoint one thing and say that, thats what started the beef.
I know everyone on here says Mexicans gangs are deep in LA and they beefing with everyone else, but thats how it is. If Mexican rolling the deepest then you have to expect them to push their weight around, if Asian were deeper or if blacks were deeper and mexican gangs making alot of noise then asians would be smashing or blacks...its the law of the streets.
Just like in the county jail...whoever rolls deepest trys to run that muthaf--ka. If your not in the same race as the ones who's deep then your race has to comply either that or not...but if not then your gonna take some heat, its just how it is. Blacks dont wanna be ruled by the deeper mexicans so they get attacked. When the attacks stop then that means the blacks conformed. That pretty much is the truth right there. Like i said its the law of the street!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 30th, 2006, 4:39 pm

DC wrote:Get a Tattoo over the top of it, Ive seen plenty of people with scars do this.


Hm..... it's on my forearm, so it's the not best spot, but maybe...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 30th, 2006, 4:49 pm

The beef was before any Asians started gangs...

In fact Asians started LB gangs to defend themselves from Longos.

Since you can't take a person's word, maybe a neutral newspaper???

Cambodians arrive

In Long Beach, a milestone event occurred in the mid-1980s, police say, when a Latino student threw a punch at a newly arrived Cambodian immigrant. That punch led to formation of the first local Cambodian gang, the Tiny Rascal Gang, in 1985. Years of attacks and killings have followed. Today the "TRG" is considered the largest Asian gang in the United States, closely followed in origin and size by the Asian Boyz gang, with its Cambodian and Vietnamese members.

Gang experts say Latino gang members may have considered Cambodians vulnerable, with their slight builds, fear of authority and unsteady grasp of their new country. Often, Southeast Asians were attacked on their way to and from school. The Khmer youth fought back by adopting the traits of their assailants - the jargon, the graffiti, the dress, the tattoos and the ruthlessness.

Unlike other ethnic gangs, most Asian gangs aren't tied to a particular territory and are mobile. TRG does claim territory, but it is also mobile, a development never seen before the formation of TRG. In recent years, other gangs in Long Beach, both Hispanic and black, have begun to copy the trend set by TRG, police say.

But TRG earned status as an official gang from law enforcement's perspective, Sorenson says, with a 1989 attack on their long-time enemies, the East Side Longos.

It was in October of that year when a carload of TRG gangbangers pulled alongside another filled with Latinos, many of them East Side Longos. It happened near Cherry Avenue and Anaheim Street, the heart of the inner-city area where both groups claim territory. The people in the two cars traded insults and rude gestures. Then the Asians pulled guns, opened fire and killed 16-year-old Oswaldo Carbajal.

Carbajal was the only Hispanic gang member to be killed by an Asian gang that year, but it marked the start of a bitter rivalry that exists between the two groups today. The next year, five young men were shot to death in the Hispanic and Asian rivalry. In 1991, there were eight; in 1992, seven; in 1993, six; in 1994, seven.

In the early 1990s, the TRG decided to open its membership to non-Cambodians. Mixed-race Asians and females were welcomed. Some sets allowed non-Asians. While women have been accepted into many gangs, says Sorenson, they are always subordinate to male rule.

The crimes run the gamut: from extortion, home invasion robberies, burglaries and auto thefts to assaults, drug sales, attempted murder and murder. Typically, the victims are also Asian, Sorenson says.


http://lang.dailynews.com/socal/gangs/a ... _gang1.asp

Now that newpaper does have some innacuracy (they think ABZ and TRG work together wtf) but other than that it's overall decent.

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 137
Joined: March 22nd, 2006, 6:37 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by Midnight » April 30th, 2006, 5:03 pm

padevat thmei wrote:them eastside longos are the biggest cowards on the streets.. they like to fu-- with the young, the innocent, the old and the defenseless.. i heard news about them beating a homeless man to death.. indiscriminately shooting at any asians they see.. it doesnt matter if that asian is from a gang or not.. they have NO HONOR.. biggest cowards ever seen on the streets.. this is coming from a cambodian from long beach who saw first hand what happened on the streets.. there are 4 murders that happened just recently of innocent cambodians in long beach.. most likely them LONGOS are behind these killings..

the cambodian gangs they dont hate on the whole mexican race.. they go after those bald headed cholo lookin mexicans on the streets not some innocent mexican kid.. and honestly, i am glad that gangs like the TRG and ABZ was formed.. if it wasnt for them, those mexican gangs would still be terrorizing us cambodians on the streets daily..

and for your info, this rivalry was started by the LONGOS.. this was what led to the formation of cambodian gangs in long beach.. there are even articles about the history of this rivalry somewhere on the internet..

all i can say is, mexicans aint in no position to act like they superior than other races.. majority of them are illegal immigrants.. they got a #%@& culture here in america.. a culture that follows the tradition of that "cholo" lifestyle.. a fuckin generation of gangs.. what kinda mother or father raise their kids to become a gangster? only them #%@& up mexican families would.. if they think they so much better than other races, why do they continue to flock to america?


You are on point homie! I agree with you.

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 149
Joined: November 30th, 2005, 3:14 pm

Unread post by padevat thmei » April 30th, 2006, 10:00 pm

i agree with you that its just how it is on the streets.. but its not the asian gangs who are complaining about this.. asian gangs will retaliate back.. the asian(cambodian) community as a whole is the one complaining.. what im trying to say is.. the longos shouldnt be attacking innocent people.. that seems to be part of their past time or something.. if they had any honor at all, they would be going against other gangs on the streets.. killing young defenseless innocent people isnt honor.. and i dont believe that these recent killings have been mistaken identity at all.. the longos are known to attack indiscriminately..
streetsIswatchin wrote:Old established mexican gangs beef with anybody and everybody. It doesnt matter if they black yellow or brown too. They aint picking on asians...thats just the way they roll. If Asians wanna start banging they gonna get tested. You cant call yourself a gang in the streets of LA and not expect to get messed with by established gangs, your very presence and your very existence as a gang is a challenge to them.
Asian gangs are always suprised when they start up a hood and then they get beefed with for no reason....me being a mexican, even i will get tested if me and my homies start up a gang. Other mexican gangs are gonna be the first to trip on me. Thats just a way of life, just like with black gangs. They do the same thing.
I dont know any Longos... i dont know what the deal in LB is and i dont know who started the Longo-Asian beef. But usually its a series of things that lead to a full on beef, you cant pinpoint one thing and say that, thats what started the beef.
I know everyone on here says Mexicans gangs are deep in LA and they beefing with everyone else, but thats how it is. If Mexican rolling the deepest then you have to expect them to push their weight around, if Asian were deeper or if blacks were deeper and mexican gangs making alot of noise then asians would be smashing or blacks...its the law of the streets.
Just like in the county jail...whoever rolls deepest trys to run that muthaf--ka. If your not in the same race as the ones who's deep then your race has to comply either that or not...but if not then your gonna take some heat, its just how it is. Blacks dont wanna be ruled by the deeper mexicans so they get attacked. When the attacks stop then that means the blacks conformed. That pretty much is the truth right there. Like i said its the law of the street!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 1st, 2006, 12:43 am

afakasi wrote:i heard TRG is cool with a lot of the blacks there, is this still the same?


Black Gang-wise it's shaky. But if you mean blacks inside TRG - yup, it's cool there's blacks in TRG

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 1st, 2006, 12:51 am

padevat thmei wrote:i what im trying to say is.. the longos shouldnt be attacking innocent people.. that seems to be part of their past time or something.. if they had any honor at all, they would be going against other gangs on the streets.. killing young defenseless innocent people isnt honor.. and i dont believe that these recent killings have been mistaken identity at all.. the longos are known to attack indiscriminately..


They went to the place you KNOW aren't banging, a few times there was heavy retaliation on longos so they went all teh way to some nice places in Gardena and intenetionally searched for the nerdy-looking Asians and called that putting in work!

They shot at weddings and religious events

All of their (along with other SURs) attacks on me were completely un-initiated and without any reason.

Someone told me that at one point there were some "good" longos that weren't into the race thing but that Eme really forced them to go racial.... I seriously doubt that about Asians since it was basically from the beginning, it's hard to find non-racist Surenos, the ones I knew that were cool were basically just people from my boxing gym.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 1st, 2006, 2:11 am

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
afakasi wrote:i heard TRG is cool with a lot of the blacks there, is this still the same?


Black Gang-wise it's shaky. But if you mean blacks inside TRG - yup, it's cool there's blacks in TRG


well i heard RTC were sorta cool with em cause they both share their hate for the longos

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: October 7th, 2005, 1:57 am
Location: compton

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » May 1st, 2006, 2:13 am

i dont know how the longos operate, to tell you the truth i dont think i'd get along with them if i ran into them on the street. We may be both mexican but if they dont know me i'm not gonna get any welcome looks, i'm gonna get mad dog stares.
i've had one experience with LB cambodians, i was dropping off someone in LB and a bunch of cambodian gangsters were staring towards my way. At first i thought i was in some weird twilight zone episode cuz i had never seen any asian gang members before besides samoans. They were crazy mad dogging me and i didnt like it at all i wasnt calling any attention to myself or i hadnt even looked towards there way...since its not my neighborhood i had no reason to be looking around like i'm looking for something.
Anyway what i'm saying is i let it go and left that area i didnt wanna start any shit with people i dont know, or i didnt wanna get shot by some cambodians who i had no beef with...but lets say something would have happened....well then my homies would respond and then thats how shit gets started. People need to cool down sometimes beefing over stupid shit.

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 149
Joined: November 30th, 2005, 3:14 pm

Unread post by padevat thmei » May 1st, 2006, 3:56 am

LOL.. there are a bunch of them in the eastside of LB.. and a lot of them can be passed as hispanic gang members to the untrained eye.. the police used to mistaken TRG gang members as hispanic gang members because when they first started, they copied everything mexican haha.. they even listened to those oldies music like "angel baby"..

yeah.. you'd probably wont get along with them either.. currently, i think the longos are at war with themselves.. ESL is currently at war with northside longos(NSL).. here in northside LB, ive seen several ESL graffitis getting crossed out by NSL.. seems ESL is trying to take over some neighborhoods here and NSL do not like their presence..
streetsIswatchin wrote:i dont know how the longos operate, to tell you the truth i dont think i'd get along with them if i ran into them on the street. We may be both mexican but if they dont know me i'm not gonna get any welcome looks, i'm gonna get mad dog stares.
i've had one experience with LB cambodians, i was dropping off someone in LB and a bunch of cambodian gangsters were staring towards my way. At first i thought i was in some weird twilight zone episode because i had never seen any asian gang members before besides samoans. They were crazy mad dogging me and i didnt like it at all i wasnt calling any attention to myself or i hadnt even looked towards there way...since its not my neighborhood i had no reason to be looking around like i'm looking for something.
Anyway what i'm saying is i let it go and left that area i didnt wanna start any shit with people i dont know, or i didnt wanna get shot by some cambodians who i had no beef with...but lets say something would have happened....well then my homies would respond and then thats how shit gets started. People need to cool down sometimes beefing over stupid shit.

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 149
Joined: November 30th, 2005, 3:14 pm

Unread post by padevat thmei » May 1st, 2006, 3:58 am

LOL.. there are a bunch of them in the eastside of LB.. and a lot of them can be passed as hispanic gang members to the untrained eye.. the police used to mistaken TRG gang members as hispanic gang members because when they first started, they copied everything mexican haha.. they even listened to those oldies music like "angel baby".. btw, samoans arent asians.. theyre pacific islanders..

yeah.. you'd probably wont get along with them either.. currently, i think the longos are at war with themselves.. ESL is currently at war with northside longos(NSL).. here in northside LB, ive seen several ESL graffitis getting crossed out by NSL.. seems ESL is trying to take over some neighborhoods here and NSL do not like their presence..
streetsIswatchin wrote:i dont know how the longos operate, to tell you the truth i dont think i'd get along with them if i ran into them on the street. We may be both mexican but if they dont know me i'm not gonna get any welcome looks, i'm gonna get mad dog stares.
i've had one experience with LB cambodians, i was dropping off someone in LB and a bunch of cambodian gangsters were staring towards my way. At first i thought i was in some weird twilight zone episode because i had never seen any asian gang members before besides samoans. They were crazy mad dogging me and i didnt like it at all i wasnt calling any attention to myself or i hadnt even looked towards there way...since its not my neighborhood i had no reason to be looking around like i'm looking for something.
Anyway what i'm saying is i let it go and left that area i didnt wanna start any shit with people i dont know, or i didnt wanna get shot by some cambodians who i had no beef with...but lets say something would have happened....well then my homies would respond and then thats how shit gets started. People need to cool down sometimes beefing over stupid shit.

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 149
Joined: November 30th, 2005, 3:14 pm

Unread post by padevat thmei » May 1st, 2006, 4:13 am

i actually got robbed for a 25cent bag of doritos back then while i was walking home by a fat mexican kid on a bike.. i was just this skinny little asian kid and when i saw that fat mexican kid on the bike coming my way, i got pretty scared..

btw EVN, are you asian? if so, what ethnicity? and how come i cant even view a private message that was sent to me? why are there so many restrictions on this site? i cant post on most sections in this forum..
EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
padevat thmei wrote:i what im trying to say is.. the longos shouldnt be attacking innocent people.. that seems to be part of their past time or something.. if they had any honor at all, they would be going against other gangs on the streets.. killing young defenseless innocent people isnt honor.. and i dont believe that these recent killings have been mistaken identity at all.. the longos are known to attack indiscriminately..


They went to the place you KNOW aren't banging, a few times there was heavy retaliation on longos so they went all teh way to some nice places in Gardena and intenetionally searched for the nerdy-looking Asians and called that putting in work!

They shot at weddings and religious events

All of their (along with other SURs) attacks on me were completely un-initiated and without any reason.

Someone told me that at one point there were some "good" longos that weren't into the race thing but that Eme really forced them to go racial.... I seriously doubt that about Asians since it was basically from the beginning, it's hard to find non-racist Surenos, the ones I knew that were cool were basically just people from my boxing gym.

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”