Mexicans vs. Asians

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 31st, 2006, 3:48 pm

HEY !!!! PHUKYOME=VAT TMEMAI CHU then LONG BEACH GAP LAI

LET ME C F THERE IS NO WAY TO RESTABISH A CORRECT CURVE
''YIET YA DIHN PADEVAT TMAI ''.......

wang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wang » June 1st, 2006, 1:51 am

i didnt know the Insanes were that deep though

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » June 1st, 2006, 5:24 pm

So out of those 37 homicides do you know how many were mexican and how many were cambodian/asian?

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » June 2nd, 2006, 1:31 am

i wish i could tell you but i have no idea.. all i know is there was alot of killings from both sides.. you should also keep in mind the numbers of assaults, injuries from drive-by shootings,etc.. there were hundreds of them.. ill try to get the old edition gang book from long beach.. it comes with gang pictures, gang homicides and lists every gang in long beach.. but i remember reading the front page back then and it showed a lot of asian and mexican faces.. victims to the ongoing asian vs hispanic rivalry..
streetsIswatchin wrote:So out of those 37 homicides do you know how many were mexican and how many were cambodian/asian?

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » June 2nd, 2006, 1:34 am

for some reason, i can only find articles that talk about cambodian gang members but not eastside longo gang members..

http://www.arc.org/C_Lines/CLArchive/story5_4_03.html
Vee, 28, is now back at home after almost 10 years’ incarceration and currently waiting to find out whether he will be forced to return to Cambodia. He is one of about 1,500 Cambodian Americans who face deportation because of a law requiring the removal of immigrants convicted of aggravated felonies. Up until March this year, Cambodia was one of the few countries (along with Vietnam, Laos, and Cuba) that refused to accept criminal deportations of its citizens. That all changed after U.S. secret negotiations pushed the Cambodian government into a repatriation agreement. In late June, the first six Cambodian deportees were flown into Phnom Penh.

At 16, Vee shot and killed another boy, one of two who were chasing his nine-year-old cousin down the street. Their apartment had been shot up twice before by unknown assailants, a couple of months after Vee was shot in the garage. After watching the chase through his window for several minutes, he went to the garage to get his gun.
"The thing happened so fast, you wouldn’t even believe it. It haunts me now, what I did. I took someone’s life."

The boy, Vee later heard, was an 18-year-old Mexican American who had just returned to the neighborhood from prison. He had been looking for revenge for his younger brother, killed by an Asian gang. According to the police report, he died at the scene of multiple gunshot wounds. The murder was a by-product of the war between Asian and Latino gangs that lasted five years in Long Beach and claimed at least three dozen lives during the late 80s and early 90s.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 2nd, 2006, 4:41 am

I saw a few with longos, if I see one again I'll post it

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 2nd, 2006, 4:42 am

!MICK! wrote:i didnt know the Insanes were that deep though
BIG = high school breeding ground

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » June 4th, 2006, 4:50 am

hitonme wrote:
padevat thmei wrote:theres really not that many viets in LB.. its rare that viet gangs run into khmer gangs in LB.. but when i was in high school, there were a few fights between this viet gang called POV or something and ABZ.. the viets in long beach dont really stay here much, they kick it in orange county where the largest viet community is at outside of vietnam.. but the khmer and viet gangs around here more often than not do not bring up the past history or political shit.. which is a surprise to me.. but then again, theres a lot of viets in ABZ and TRG also i guess.. theres even a few viets from CBC..
Slakcs n a Tshirt wrote:
padevat thmei wrote: what's is it like for them viets down in LB? are they allowed into TRG and ABZ? or is there too much hate between them and the khmers because of the past?
POV, I heard of those foolz in the OC. Read a newspaper where those foolz shot up the A down in the OC when both of them attended a house party. One of those POV foolz was trying to act all hard and crap. Power Of the Vietnamese or something like that. Diss name is something like Pu$$ies On Viagara.
Power of Vietnam....the shooting happen like 6-7 years ago right?one of the dudes from the A got shot in the leg.They was tellin me CBC did it.I met some Viet dudes from POV...or SVP....They told me they banged the blue rag.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » June 5th, 2006, 12:48 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
!MICK! wrote:i didnt know the Insanes were that deep though
BIG = high school breeding ground
but come, the insanes bein 850 strong?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 5th, 2006, 1:42 am

It depends on who you count as a member.... sad to say/see this but I've seen 5 year olds claim that BS. No of course that's not gonna be in the count, but that's why I said "breeding ground" the more seeds you plant the more some self-genocidal slavemaster can harvest for their gang.

ChicanoPride
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ChicanoPride » June 6th, 2006, 5:23 pm

This whole Longos VS Cambodians makin it some kind of racial war is ridiculous, if the two beefin they should state that it's a deep conflict between two different gangs. I mean let's be honest here, some Mexicans are racist towards Asians and Blacks so there's no lie bout that right there. I think what happened here was the Longos underestimated the Cambodians so they saw an opportunity to punk and boss them around, they never thought Asians would strike back.

I mean Mexicans and Blacks bang the hardest and it's a fact, aint no one puttin it down the way we do in Cali but Asians be holdin it down on they own as well. So in a way, when Asians started they own shit they adopted our Mexican / Black way of gang bangin and now they makin they mark in their turf. I dont care if you Asian / Black / India cuz that race shit dont matter to me, I show love and respect to anybody who gives it back, and thats how it should always be but times are fucked up these days. Peace......

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 6th, 2006, 8:15 pm

[quote="ChicanoPride"][b]This whole Longos VS Cambodians makin it some kind of racial war is ridiculous, if the two beefin they should state that it's a deep conflict between two different gangs. I mean let's be honest here, some Mexicans are racist towards Asians and Blacks so there's no lie bout that right there. I think what happened here was the Longos underestimated the Cambodians so they saw an opportunity to punk and boss them around, they never thought Asians would strike back.

I mean Mexicans and Blacks bang the hardest and it's a fact, aint no one puttin it down the way we do in Cali but Asians be holdin it down on they own as well. So in a way, when Asians started they own shit they adopted our Mexican / Black way of gang bangin and now they makin they mark in their turf. I dont care if you Asian / Black / India because that race shit dont matter to me, I show love and respect to anybody who gives it back, and thats how it should always be but times are #%@& up these days. Peace......[/b][/quote]

i agree mostly ...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 6th, 2006, 8:48 pm

same here. only thing is "who bangs hardest" part but other then that, agreed

ChicanoPride
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ChicanoPride » June 6th, 2006, 11:54 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:same here. only thing is "who bangs hardest" part but other then that, agreed
Yea I know what you mean, but I should've been more specific, what I really meant to say was that both Mexicans and Blacks bang the most, cuz I cant generalize who bangs the "hardest" cuz that really depends on the individual.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 7th, 2006, 1:24 am

[quote="ChicanoPride"][quote="MiChuhSuh"]same here. only thing is "who bangs hardest" part but other then that, agreed[/quote]

Yea I know what you mean, but I should've been more specific, what I really meant to say was that both Mexicans and Blacks bang the most, because I cant generalize who bangs the "hardest" because that really depends on the individual.[/quote]

WELL THEY ARE THE MOST LOOK AT HOW MANY MEXICANS AND HOW MANY KHMER U HAVE IN L.A.C ...PLEASE ASIANS ARE A MINORITY AND SOUTH EAST ASIANS ARE A MINORITY IN THE MINORITY

wang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wang » June 7th, 2006, 2:08 am

OG Viper (RIP) from TRG, 1992

wang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wang » June 7th, 2006, 2:09 am

OG Viper (RIP) from TRG, 1992 Long Beach

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 7th, 2006, 2:23 am

!MICK! wrote:Image

hey hey hey if you're gonna copy my post at least quote me

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » June 7th, 2006, 2:58 am

in the picture.. i think the guy with the locs is a black dude name willy.. he was the first dude to rap about khmer pride.. and hes black haha..

heres the song btw.. i cant seem to find the full version of this song.. he raps in both khmer and english..
MiChuhSuh wrote:

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » June 7th, 2006, 2:58 am

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 7th, 2006, 3:04 am

so homie was like honorary khmer?

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » June 7th, 2006, 3:30 am

homie is like a legend.. and hes really a khmer at heart.. hes black on the outside but homie is more khmer than a lot of other khmers.. i heard he was adopted by a khmer family.. so thats why he can speak cambodian so fluently.. hell, hes more fluent than me.. dude is also a buddhist and religious.. i saw willy on the news back in 97 i think when three khmers were gunned down.. one was dead and the other two was injured.. hes always talking about khmer unity though.. in the ending, he raps about ABZ,TRG,CBC,EFCC,etc. should stick together and stop killing each other.. he even said this when he was on the news.. so he cared a lot about the community.. but this isnt the full version of the song.. does the song work btw?
perongregory wrote:so homie was like honorary khmer?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 7th, 2006, 3:32 am

yeah it works.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 7th, 2006, 3:33 am

seems like a good and cool dude. I wonder how the blacks and mexicans viewed him.

wang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wang » June 7th, 2006, 3:35 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:

sorry, credits to Mich for that post he made some time back

But isnt the guy in the front dead? i heard he was cambodian/black

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » June 7th, 2006, 4:26 am

ChicanoPride wrote:This whole Longos VS Cambodians makin it some kind of racial war is ridiculous, if the two beefin they should state that it's a deep conflict between two different gangs. I mean let's be honest here, some Mexicans are racist towards Asians and Blacks so there's no lie bout that right there. I think what happened here was the Longos underestimated the Cambodians so they saw an opportunity to punk and boss them around, they never thought Asians would strike back.

I mean Mexicans and Blacks bang the hardest and it's a fact, aint no one puttin it down the way we do in Cali but Asians be holdin it down on they own as well. So in a way, when Asians started they own shit they adopted our Mexican / Black way of gang bangin and now they makin they mark in their turf. I dont care if you Asian / Black / India because that race shit dont matter to me, I show love and respect to anybody who gives it back, and thats how it should always be but times are #%@& up these days. Peace......
respect to that

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 7th, 2006, 6:12 am

[quote="perongregory"]seems like a good and cool dude. I wonder how the blacks and mexicans viewed him.[/quote]

ME I GOT NOTHING BUT DEEP FUCCIN LOVE FOR SUCH A PERSON !!!!
CAUSE HE MUST HAVE FELT THE WAY I FELT BUT KEPT LOVE ITS NOTHING BUT RESPECT ...

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » June 7th, 2006, 3:52 pm

!MICK! wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:

sorry, credits to Mich for that post he made some time back

But isnt the guy in the front dead? i heard he was cambodian/black
so which one is og viper?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 7th, 2006, 5:35 pm

Dude with no shirt on

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » July 18th, 2006, 5:46 pm

sucmydic wrote:
You think that's funny? How would you feel if it happened to you? Not very good huh? Why don't you grow up rather than just clowning with everyone super gangster?
why dont u get the fuc outta here u white craca because u never banged a day in yo life
You don't know anything about me. I banged in the day but it's all ancient history 20+ years and that's where it needs tod stay. The problem here is that you don't know yourself. You are wasting space with this post. God bless you and hold you accountable for your narcissism. You know what: God bless you. I am a strong, wise, intelligent, person. I can afford to overlook your diss and tell you what's up. God loves you and you aren't helping your cause of choice by dissing me. That's just the truth. Peace and wisdom to you as you grow. Peace.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » July 18th, 2006, 6:01 pm

As for this thread: it is an important one in truth. Is it living up to truth or failing because of what is being posted? An honest real question deserves an honest real answer.

If I ever posted "pictures" of the La Raza and Asians I've met (which I never took for my survival just the way it is live with it) you would see that the primal motivations for such "pictures" are the same regardless of race.

I never bothered for all the right reasons and you shouldn't either imho. Things are very different today than they once were: long ago. It's a long (sad) story.

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 18th, 2007, 4:11 pm

Individual wrote:in long beach

the cambodians is on some mexican killa shit
THey were vicious-Ill give them that-they were the only gang could hang with us on the killing-but really though the WAR ended a tie-47 peeps dead-27 asians and 20 mexicans-over 400 shootings took place