Mexicans vs. Asians

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » April 23rd, 2007, 6:08 pm

rocstar wrote:
~J~ wrote:vico-sal@hotmail.com - On a side note: I had to clear up your statement with regards to your comment about Norte/Sur with all respects, but I was a little harsh. but its cool. damn man... you're laying it on thick w/regards to Black/Brown relations but oh well... that's the SoCal/NorCal takes on the truth.
Two little boys vivid imaginary take on SoCal/NorCal.
lol true story.

Seven1Twenty6

Unread post by Seven1Twenty6 » April 27th, 2007, 2:41 pm

chongo killa

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » April 28th, 2007, 3:56 am

vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
mjokc wrote:How the fu-- did we go from talking about mexican gangs vs black gangs to how many black dudes fu-- latino women.
and how the fu-- did we go from talking about MEXICANS vs. ASIANS to Mexican GANGS fighting Black GANGS and then to how many people fu-- each other?
okay back to it.yes LONGO IS A RACIST GANG -NK-AK.........we have lost a gang ofhomies to the street and I cant even hardly think of any killed by mexicans-of course we racist....rip....Gizmo..nite-owl...little man.....nacho....drifter....pokey.....bullet....santos....baby bullet.....kixx.....crow....playful...Negro....largo....player....clover.....raider.....thats all to asian -samoan-black gangs in LB,since 1991.......but we done worst - i have several homies doing lifetimes for 3 or more 187s on asians......whisper-abz--gumby--abz---boomer--efcc--samquat---sos---jacoby---icg---diehard---icg--and a few twinkies and more icgsk.....they was NO BEEF in LA got as personal as the asian -mexican war in LB.......just go back and read from 1991-1995 they was about 40 sumthing killed-(mostly asian) but they did put in serious work ---i think bac and almost every mexican kid i grew up with banging and non banging got shot by them!real shit!!! i read a report on PT taht said over 200 shootings in the last few yrs between asian and mexis in LB,the shit got real racial in lB with houses and stores being torched --fools doing it like baghdad...straight shooting anything not brown in the neighborhood.Well anyways the chinitos gave up they couldnt get the reenforcements MEXICANS could so yea.........LONGO is on the ropes almost every one has caught an attemted or murder beef....i was thinking about it the other day--pretty sad if you wanna reflect on it---so many lives washed up on both sides.
So what is going to happen when you have driven all Asians and Blacks out of LB (what is of course not going to happen)?
Wait, i know already, you will tear each others asses apart, like its always the case with gangs.

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » May 5th, 2007, 1:06 am

NikexCortez wrote:Some people are so ignorant its sometimes not even funny. I had black, brown, and white girls on my yellow nutts lol.
the m i can see that if your attractive to a girl -she'll go for it,but what im getting at is this....I been with 3 asian girls and all 3 I grew up with since kindergarten and we wound up getting together by chance and attraction-not cuz im mexican and she was jocking.I know there is definetly latinas that like filipinos-cuz i seen it with my own eyes-but those pinoys looked kinda mex,and had their gear and shit tight so wtf?i also know latinas like white guys cuz they a percentage -that only go for white!usually older-less cultured latina who grew up around them-fuck just in my family they 4 who married white.bUt all BS aside brother I havent really known latinas to like black guys-ive actually seen the exact opposite-they avoid them at all costs.I really dont remember asians-viets-cambos-being considered the shit or getting hoes--we all grew up LB so aint no use fronting-somecambs girls be cute ass fuck and a few fuck with mexicans -usually an mexican she shouldnt be getting-like to attractive for her-and im sure they mexican girl fuck with an asian but thing is yu acting like the shit is common and an epidemic and i call BS,shit is not only rare but a got dam phenomenom-

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » May 6th, 2007, 5:43 am

So longos dont like rap or certain black culture aspects?

this dude is a aspirin MC http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =100473273

The Panch
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by The Panch » May 6th, 2007, 7:29 am

NikexCortez wrote:Some people are so ignorant its sometimes not even funny. I had black, brown, and white girls on my yellow nutts lol.
the m i can see that if your attractive to a girl -she'll go for it,but what im getting at is this....I been with 3 asian girls and all 3 I grew up with since kindergarten and we wound up getting together by chance and attraction-not because im mexican and she was jocking.I know there is definetly latinas that like filipinos-because i seen it with my own eyes-but those pinoys looked kinda mex,and had their gear and shit tight so wtf?i also know latinas like white guys because they a percentage -that only go for white!usually older-less cultured latina who grew up around them-fu-- just in my family they 4 who married white.bUt all BS aside brother I havent really known latinas to like black guys-ive actually seen the exact opposite-they avoid them at all costs.I really dont remember asians-viets-cambos-being considered the shit or getting hoes--we all grew up LB so aint no use fronting-somecambs girls be cute ass fu-- and a few fu-- with mexicans -usually an mexican she shouldnt be getting-like to attractive for her-and im sure they mexican girl fu-- with an asian but thing is yu acting like the shit is common and an epidemic and i call BS,shit is not only rare but a got dam phenomenom-
Dude's need to get off this fantasy where Mexican women and Black dudes is an epidemic, because by no means is it. On the east coast its different, cause them Rican women be all over black dudes. I've heard homies who lived out East say they see Rican women with more blacks than their own Rican men. But Mexican women and black men?? And in SoCal at that?? Yeaaa riiight. It happens like every other major city that has a significant amount of both, but it damn sure isnt really common.

Richboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy » May 6th, 2007, 10:20 am

I think the asians in Philly shud start creating there own gangs cause alot of them get shot up for no reason. I remeber someone tellling me that this asian kid who attended a college in Philly was stabbed to death by these black kids and his stomach was basically opened. Asians in the East Coast got to come back together and create something big.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 6th, 2007, 10:25 am

^ I heard Carnegie Mellon was in a messed up part of Pittsburgh

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » May 7th, 2007, 3:22 am

The Panch wrote:
the m i can see that if your attractive to a girl -she'll go for it,but what im getting at is this....I been with 3 asian girls and all 3 I grew up with since kindergarten and we wound up getting together by chance and attraction-not because im mexican and she was jocking.I know there is definetly latinas that like filipinos-because i seen it with my own eyes-but those pinoys looked kinda mex,and had their gear and shit tight so wtf?i also know latinas like white guys because they a percentage -that only go for white!usually older-less cultured latina who grew up around them-fu-- just in my family they 4 who married white.bUt all BS aside brother I havent really known latinas to like black guys-ive actually seen the exact opposite-they avoid them at all costs.I really dont remember asians-viets-cambos-being considered the shit or getting hoes--we all grew up LB so aint no use fronting-somecambs girls be cute ass fu-- and a few fu-- with mexicans -usually an mexican she shouldnt be getting-like to attractive for her-and im sure they mexican girl fu-- with an asian but thing is yu acting like the shit is common and an epidemic and i call BS,shit is not only rare but a got dam phenomenom-
Dude's need to get off this fantasy where Mexican women and Black dudes is an epidemic, because by no means is it. On the east coast its different, cause them Rican women be all over black dudes. I've heard homies who lived out East say they see Rican women with more blacks than their own Rican men. But Mexican women and black men?? And in SoCal at that?? Yeaaa riiight. It happens like every other major city that has a significant amount of both, but it damn sure isnt really common.
tell that to the black guys on here fronting for some reason they REALLY believe they pimps its a straight clown!got dam,ive known them to jock a female like no other-i mean jock!then all they get is a fat ass-and they go crazy for a white bitch-i mean seriously they hate the color of hey own skin-and they wanna be black power-what a joke...i done seen some of the craziest shit were black dudes hate they own women like no other-and they harrass and stalk a latina and white girl like a virus-they dont get it!and still same old BS about they pimping!fool catch a brother out here with a white gurl fool aint never gonna let that bitch go-chicanos though pull a white gurl just as quick as they pull a latina -and we dont front that pimp shit-these fools are suckers

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » May 7th, 2007, 3:30 am

TeeKay wrote:So longos dont like rap or certain black culture aspects?

this dude is a aspirin MC http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =100473273
fools aint from LONGO they taggers from CTE i know 2 them fools in the pic matter of fact i just saw homeboy tonight -wtf you wanna say ?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 7th, 2007, 4:32 am

what about big weets with taht longhetto shit?

The Panch
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by The Panch » May 7th, 2007, 6:46 am

vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:tell that to the black guys on here fronting for some reason they REALLY believe they pimps its a straight clown!got dam,ive known them to jock a female like no other-i mean jock!then all they get is a fat ass-and they go crazy for a white bitch-i mean seriously they hate the color of hey own skin-and they wanna be black power-what a joke...i done seen some of the craziest shit were black dudes hate they own women like no other-and they harrass and stalk a latina and white girl like a virus-they dont get it!and still same old BS about they pimping!fool catch a brother out here with a white gurl fool aint never gonna let that bitch go-chicanos though pull a white gurl just as quick as they pull a latina -and we dont front that pimp shit-these fools are suckers
I dunno bout all that, but alot of Black men make me sick with the way they treat dark skinned black women. Always simpin the red and yellow bones when they wouldnt look like that if it wasnt for white slave masters raping their black female ancestors to create that shit. Real black people dont look like Beyonce or Halle Berry. Give a damn if they or the black community wanna admit it. Beyonce's mother is creole, not black. And Halle's got a white mama. And dont even get me started with tricks like Mariah Carey make their muttness sometime of event. This country has fucked up so much of the racial mind frame with the whole if you're 1/8 Native, you're Native and if you got a drop of black in you, you're black. This aint the slave days. That shit aint necessary.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 7th, 2007, 7:23 am

The Panch wrote:
vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:tell that to the black guys on here fronting for some reason they REALLY believe they pimps its a straight clown!got dam,ive known them to jock a female like no other-i mean jock!then all they get is a fat ass-and they go crazy for a white bitch-i mean seriously they hate the color of hey own skin-and they wanna be black power-what a joke...i done seen some of the craziest shit were black dudes hate they own women like no other-and they harrass and stalk a latina and white girl like a virus-they dont get it!and still same old BS about they pimping!fool catch a brother out here with a white gurl fool aint never gonna let that bitch go-chicanos though pull a white gurl just as quick as they pull a latina -and we dont front that pimp shit-these fools are suckers
I dunno bout all that, but alot of Black men make me sick with the way they treat dark skinned black women. Always simpin the red and yellow bones when they wouldnt look like that if it wasnt for white slave masters raping their black female ancestors to create that shit. Real black people dont look like Beyonce or Halle Berry. Give a damn if they or the black community wanna admit it. Beyonce's mother is creole, not black. And Halle's got a white mama. And dont even get me started with tricks like Mariah Carey make their muttness sometime of event. This country has #%@& up so much of the racial mind frame with the whole if you're 1/8 Native, you're Native and if you got a drop of black in you, you're black. This aint the slave days. That shit aint necessary.
I dont agree with black fools who look down on dark sistahs, but thats not the truth, in Africa you will find "light skin" blacks with no white admixture.

The Panch
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by The Panch » May 7th, 2007, 9:33 am

That doesnt apply to the United States where almost all lightskinned sistas are mixed with white or native.

PolarAC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PolarAC » May 7th, 2007, 10:43 am

I just think some cats are making to much of this (talking about who would date who, Mexicans don't date Blacks, Blacks don't date Asians, fair-skinned folks don't date dark-skinned folks).

The thing is, we are damn lucky to have such a variety of beautiful women (talking bout' L.A.) I use to live back East, and I can tell you that the only other U.S. city that could mess with L.A. is Miami.

Thats why I think a lot of whats being said is nonsense. I never let that stop me. I came out to L.A. and seen fine Sistas, Latinas, Persians, Philipinas, Ethiopians, etc. And I talked to as much as I could while I was single. Never on some pimp stuff, but just females I've got acquainted with during my past 15 years in L.A.

So instead of coming with BS theories, enjoy this city that we live. There is too many good looking women in this town to believe in something like this. And this is Los Angeles, a very open-minded city. I'm not saying every female will feel you, but if you man up with some confidence and respect, you'll appreciate the results and what I'm saying.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » May 7th, 2007, 6:53 pm

fools aint from LONGO they taggers from CTE i know 2 them fools in the pic matter of fact i just saw homeboy tonight -wtf you wanna say ?
i even seen the other dudes on there who supposedly from longo, dude has "favourite movies : paid in full, Get rich or die tryin (the movie)"

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » May 7th, 2007, 8:33 pm

CTE-crazier than ever... i know some fools from there.. used to buy weed from them.. :)

:)

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » May 7th, 2007, 8:57 pm

dont know which whisper youre talking about... but whisper from abz was also a statistic.. saw dude layin in a casket on the front page back in 94... efcc did some major retaliations afterwards..
CityByTheSea wrote:Chinitos gave up? Seems more like ya threw in the towel and started clicking up.A lot of the Asian blocks use to belong to the chongos.91-95 was also when Asians starting killing each other.Whisper from ABZ got deported,There is no Boomer from EFCC,it was Bomber that died.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » May 7th, 2007, 9:32 pm

I stay in LA not LB and I dont care if you believe it or not but your hynas love this chino lol. I'm not acting like its common though, but us Cambodians just be getting girls like that I guess. I dont know about the rest of the asians...Shizz, I know a few Cambodians that got kids with mexicans.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 7th, 2007, 11:20 pm

NikexCortez wrote:
I stay in LA not LB and I dont care if you believe it or not but your hynas love this chino lol. I'm not acting like its common though, but us Cambodians just be getting girls like that I guess. I dont know about the rest of the asians...Shizz, I know a few Cambodians that got kids with mexicans.

DONT TRIP HOMIE HES LIVING IN A FANTASY WORLD I KNOW THE REAL AND IAM PRETTY SURE YOU KNOW THE REAL ALSO.

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » May 9th, 2007, 8:54 am

NikexCortez wrote:
Thats right he does know the REAL...he just said it.IM NOT ACTING LIKE ITS COMMON THOUGH....was what he said -thats as real as it gets-and tahst what i been saying!but YG and most brothas always wanna act the pimp-playa!black power cant stand your own women?wtf?i feel you though i wouldnt wanna get with them either if i was you cuz we both know they whack!!!im not even being a hater cuz i definetly would tap some black ass-if it looked right but i gtta go a few months b4 i see an even cute sista......sad !!is that why you guys are jealous of us YG? i always thought so-if I was black and saw all this fine latina ass and couldnt hardly ever get a taste id question my self confidence also.....or is it cuz your sistas be talking about how fine JOSE and CARLITO are right in front of you??cuz i definetly seen that-shit i had sistas ask me right in front of brothas to hook em up with one the homies-mexican!!but you know the homies answer is always "NAH IM KOOL" believe me YG if your sisters looked good we'd definetly hit!!but they dont so why would we....that shit hurt niger?i know it does-heres a lil story"a white gurl liked me all thru school but i always thought she was kinda wack-well this black guy winds up liking her and trys to fight me for her"tells everyone he gonna whoop my ass for her-I wound up socking him up,and guess what he never got the white bitch cuz ???she didnt like black guys!!she goes and tells everyone taht the black dude is harrassing her-until the fool got kicked outta school-sad thing is she got with a filipino the next week-and then dumped him and started jocking another mexican.MORAL OF THE STORY?she liked asians -whites -mexicans-anything but black........like most women feel!i even had my asian girlfriend tell me that all races should mix-but blacks should only be with blacks ...and this aint no racist bitch!thats just how MOST women see it -I dated an ARMENIAN for 3 yrs was gonna get married to her-never did my race ever come up with her family-but her father once told me taht he woulda killed her had I been BLACK!he didnt care if she brought home a chink-spick-cracker-raghead-ANYTHING BUT BLACk! thats how most familys and women feel -as far as Ive seen-this aint hate talking either-its life!but yet you still a pimp ?homie get a life and quit cyber stalking my every post

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 9th, 2007, 11:35 am

NikexCortez wrote:
Thats right he does know the REAL...he just said it.IM NOT ACTING LIKE ITS COMMON THOUGH....was what he said -thats as real as it gets-and tahst what i been saying!but YG and most brothas always wanna act the pimp-playa!black power cant stand your own women?wtf?i feel you though i wouldnt wanna get with them either if i was you because we both know they whack!!!im not even being a hater because i definetly would tap some black ass-if it looked right but i gtta go a few months b4 i see an even cute sista......sad !!is that why you guys are jealous of us YG? i always thought so-if I was black and saw all this fine latina ass and couldnt hardly ever get a taste id question my self confidence also.....or is it because your sistas be talking about how fine JOSE and CARLITO are right in front of you??because i definetly seen that-shit i had sistas ask me right in front of brothas to hook em up with one the homies-mexican!!but you know the homies answer is always "NAH IM KOOL" believe me YG if your sisters looked good we'd definetly hit!!but they dont so why would we....that shit hurt niger?i know it does-heres a lil story"a white gurl liked me all thru school but i always thought she was kinda wack-well this black guy winds up liking her and trys to fight me for her"tells everyone he gonna whoop my ass for her-I wound up socking him up,and guess what he never got the white bitch because ???she didnt like black guys!!she goes and tells everyone taht the black dude is harrassing her-until the fool got kicked outta school-sad thing is she got with a filipino the next week-and then dumped him and started jocking another mexican.MORAL OF THE STORY?she liked asians -whites -mexicans-anything but black........like most women feel!i even had my asian girlfriend tell me that all races should mix-but blacks should only be with blacks ...and this aint no racist bitch!thats just how MOST women see it -I dated an ARMENIAN for 3 yrs was gonna get married to her-never did my race ever come up with her family-but her father once told me taht he woulda killed her had I been BLACK!he didnt care if she brought home a chink-spick-cracker-raghead-ANYTHING BUT BLACk! thats how most familys and women feel -as far as Ive seen-this aint hate talking either-its life!but yet you still a pimp ?homie get a life and quit cyber stalking my every post

YEAH MOST OTHER RACIST DON'T WANT THERE DAUGHTERS FUCKIN WITH A MANDINGO WARRIOR BECAUSE THEN THE GET SPRUNG LIKE YOUR PEOPLE. A VICO I GOT A QUESTION FOR HOMIE WHY HAVE BEEN SEEING SO MANY GAYS LATINOS LATELY AND NOT JUST CROSS DERSSERS BUT CHOLOS STRAIGHT ON SOME GAY SHIT LOL!!! YOUR PROBABLY JUST LIKE THEM.

PolarAC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PolarAC » May 9th, 2007, 6:16 pm

Wow, that fool is a nutt

I think most women have thought about Black D. You know like dealing with a child, the more you tell somebody to stay away from it (which white men had done throught history), the more that person wants it.

t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by t » May 9th, 2007, 7:18 pm

That fool vico is obsessed with black people.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 10th, 2007, 3:52 am

Richboy wrote:I think the asians in Philly shud start creating there own gangs cause alot of them get shot up for no reason. I remeber someone tellling me that this asian kid who attended a college in Philly was stabbed to death by these black kids and his stomach was basically opened. Asians in the East Coast got to come back together and create something big.
you must of never been to philly if you sayin we get shot up for no reason.
when you heard bout this?
you been to 5th 6th 7th 15th 17th 24th streets?
you been to 6th and wolf park or 15th street park in the summer time.
those are just spots in SP.
Cambodians handle they shit in philly.

that gangs stuff not big in philly but 15street is TRG land and 6th and dickinson is run by D-blocc both cambodian squads.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » May 10th, 2007, 8:04 am

Cambodians put it down everywhere. He's talking about them other asians...

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 10th, 2007, 9:30 am

NikexCortez wrote:Cambodians put it down everywhere. He's talking about them other asians...
ohh...
i dont know bout other asians but us khmai people chillin in philly.

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » May 10th, 2007, 1:13 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
mnjmc wrote:Did I say I was more aware or tolerant? No I did not. I'm not from Long Beach nor do I really spend much time there. But I do know there is always more to these stories than just the "they started it" explanation. Theres always tensions building up and some one has to fire the first shot. For some reason people like to play the victim.
Already I can tell you don't know anyone in Long Beach

It's not "they started it" as just a story. In fact most Asians (by percentage) don't hate on Mexicans - this is very different from any SUR vs. B/C situation where it's all out.

Since you can't take my personal word for it I don't know what to say.

If you ever run into a Longo ask him, even they know this is true.[/quotchusuh----the innocent victims thing went both ways-but i gotta admit LONGO was the one mainly targeting civilians'and TRG and the rest were in the beginning just taking out LONGEros...i aint justifying shit but here it goes-the asian gansg in lB didnt have a varrio like longo who bossed shit-the didnt dress all out like longeros-who were out in the open and wore a uniform-bald heads -cortez--LONGO didnt know who the fuck was blasting them except that they were asian-like dam were did they kick it?i remember only ever running into like 4 or 5 asian guys who were obviously gangsters-but shit we were getting shot at daily-were was it coming from?fools started taking off on any thing wasnt mexican-and after the raids on 7th street in 1994 -over 3/4 of longo was arrested and given 4-5yrs apiece--longeros really were harder to find-i do know that after that time less LONGOs and more civilian mexicans started getting killed-and some times deliberately-like the 4 gusy got killle on ST.LOUIS....those were obvioucly not gangsters-fuck they were wearing cowboy hats -and alot of mexican kids on the east side started getting sprayed if they were LONGO or not-so it brought the shit to whole new level....taggers and shit started busting on asians-new latino gangs formed just to take out asians-like CLB-9st locos--these were just kids who were friends and mexican that started up in areas were LONGO wasnt really heavy-fools in NRTH LB restarted up NSLONGO-and immediately claimed asians as they enemies-even though the TRgs and rest werent to big in the north until wy later-it was all out race war.I cant tell you about how he shit died down -cuz i wasnt around-but i never thought it would...i guess LONGO stareted focusing on blacksmore than asians since they were easier to hit-cuz like us they were out in the open.anyways those were tough yrs for LB mexicans and latinos-too many peeps had nothing to do with shit got killed-shi the majority of all mexicans and asians killed werent bangers-i dont know if older cambos or viets even new what was going on -cuz i know my dad and his friends didnt have a clue-but for kids in their teens it was all they could talk about-

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » May 10th, 2007, 1:52 pm

im from north LB... there was a lot of drama in the northside too but not as crazy as the eastside.. i used to stay on market st and lewis ave.. the home turf of nslongos but asian boyz held a small portion of market st. growing up, i was scared of trg and longos.. cuz they enemies of abz.. asian boyz are deeper in the northside than trg is.. they used to control 3 major apartment complexes.. one on 69 st near compton border, one on cherry ave and south st and one on market st. they still have control of cherry apartment though.. nslongos hit up our apartment back in 95 and killed the manager of that apartment.. his son from abz saw his dad getting shot up and he immediately ran to his grandmas house where he hid his strap. grandma was asleep and couldnt hear a thing.. the son broke the window, grabbed his strap ran back out but those fools took off.. those fools CAME BACK the next day when all of us were mourning and tried to kill some more cambodians..

van nuys asian boyz be on that mexican killing shit also.. i got some relatives from there.. those valerio st fools didnt want none after their homies were ambushed.. getting chased with a 12 gauge shotgun and m-16..

tagger crews such as KOS,MTK,OTK were also on that asian killing shit.. even those westside wilmas had something against us.. i guess asians in long beach really made an impression on mexicans..

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » May 10th, 2007, 1:56 pm

im sure yall seen it on the news and on americas most wanted with those van nuys asian boyz.. 7 of them doing life for a dozen murders including countless attempted murders and robberies in a 2 year spree.. they totally went wild..those valerio st fools didnt really want none lolz.. cuz even though they were deeper, they knew those abz fools were too wild..

CityByTheSea
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CityByTheSea » May 10th, 2007, 10:01 pm

padevat thmei wrote:dont know which whisper youre talking about... but whisper from abz was also a statistic.. saw dude layin in a casket on the front page back in 94... efcc did some major retaliations afterwards..
CityByTheSea wrote:Chinitos gave up? Seems more like ya threw in the towel and started clicking up.A lot of the Asian blocks use to belong to the chongos.91-95 was also when Asians starting killing each other.Whisper from ABZ got deported,There is no Boomer from EFCC,it was Bomber that died.
I'm talking about Whisper from Rose Clicc ABZ...Last time I kicked it with him was 3 years ago.I know Whisper and Bomber from EFCC is dead...They were brothers.

CityByTheSea
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CityByTheSea » May 10th, 2007, 10:17 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
mnjmc wrote:Did I say I was more aware or tolerant? No I did not. I'm not from Long Beach nor do I really spend much time there. But I do know there is always more to these stories than just the "they started it" explanation. Theres always tensions building up and some one has to fire the first shot. For some reason people like to play the victim.
Already I can tell you don't know anyone in Long Beach

It's not "they started it" as just a story. In fact most Asians (by percentage) don't hate on Mexicans - this is very different from any SUR vs. B/C situation where it's all out.

Since you can't take my personal word for it I don't know what to say.

If you ever run into a Longo ask him, even they know this is true.[/quotchusuh----the innocent victims thing went both ways-but i gotta admit LONGO was the one mainly targeting civilians'and TRG and the rest were in the beginning just taking out LONGEros...i aint justifying shit but here it goes-the asian gansg in lB didnt have a varrio like longo who bossed shit-the didnt dress all out like longeros-who were out in the open and wore a uniform-bald heads -cortez--LONGO didnt know who the fu-- was blasting them except that they were asian-like dam were did they kick it?i remember only ever running into like 4 or 5 asian guys who were obviously gangsters-but shit we were getting shot at daily-were was it coming from?fools started taking off on any thing wasnt mexican-and after the raids on 7th street in 1994 -over 3/4 of longo was arrested and given 4-5yrs apiece--longeros really were harder to find-i do know that after that time less LONGOs and more civilian mexicans started getting killed-and some times deliberately-like the 4 gusy got killle on ST.LOUIS....those were obvioucly not gangsters-fu-- they were wearing cowboy hats -and alot of mexican kids on the east side started getting sprayed if they were LONGO or not-so it brought the shit to whole new level....taggers and shit started busting on asians-new latino gangs formed just to take out asians-like CLB-9st locos--these were just kids who were friends and mexican that started up in areas were LONGO wasnt really heavy-fools in NRTH LB restarted up NSLONGO-and immediately claimed asians as they enemies-even though the TRgs and rest werent to big in the north until wy later-it was all out race war.I cant tell you about how he shit died down -because i wasnt around-but i never thought it would...i guess LONGO stareted focusing on blacksmore than asians since they were easier to hit-because like us they were out in the open.anyways those were tough yrs for LB mexicans and latinos-too many peeps had nothing to do with shit got killed-shi the majority of all mexicans and asians killed werent bangers-i dont know if older cambos or viets even new what was going on -because i know my dad and his friends didnt have a clue-but for kids in their teens it was all they could talk about-
How many times I gotta tell you man...ASIANS HAVE HOODS...AND WE BE OUT IN THE OPEN@!!!.You should go out more or something.