Mexicans vs. Asians

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
cali52crew

Unread post by cali52crew » September 11th, 2007, 2:22 pm

mnjmc wrote:
EVN - I'm just me... wrote:^ It was the other way around first...

Sure it was. Everybody likes to play that "they started" BS.

MEXICANS ALWAYZ FUNKED WID KHMER PPL SINCE DAY ONE. NOW THEY MAD BCUZ KHMER FOLKS KILLN THEM FOOLZ BACK AND THEY WANNA GREENLIGHT ALL ASIANS. SO B IT. KILL OR B KILLED.

cali52crew

Unread post by cali52crew » September 11th, 2007, 2:37 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote:Old established mexican gangs beef with anybody and everybody. It doesnt matter if they black yellow or brown too. They aint picking on asians...thats just the way they roll. If Asians wanna start banging they gonna get tested. You cant call yourself a gang in the streets of LA and not expect to get messed with by established gangs, your very presence and your very existence as a gang is a challenge to them.
Asian gangs are always suprised when they start up a hood and then they get beefed with for no reason....me being a mexican, even i will get tested if me and my homies start up a gang. Other mexican gangs are gonna be the first to trip on me. Thats just a way of life, just like with black gangs. They do the same thing.
I dont know any Longos... i dont know what the deal in LB is and i dont know who started the Longo-Asian beef. But usually its a series of things that lead to a full on beef, you cant pinpoint one thing and say that, thats what started the beef.
I know everyone on here says Mexicans gangs are deep in LA and they beefing with everyone else, but thats how it is. If Mexican rolling the deepest then you have to expect them to push their weight around, if Asian were deeper or if blacks were deeper and mexican gangs making alot of noise then asians would be smashing or blacks...its the law of the streets.
Just like in the county jail...whoever rolls deepest trys to run that muthaf--ka. If your not in the same race as the ones who's deep then your race has to comply either that or not...but if not then your gonna take some heat, its just how it is. Blacks dont wanna be ruled by the deeper mexicans so they get attacked. When the attacks stop then that means the blacks conformed. That pretty much is the truth right there. Like i said its the law of the street!

LAW OF THE STREET? DOES THAT MEANS KILLN LIL KIDS AND OLD FOLKS THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GANGS. CUZ THATS WHAT CHONGOS DO. IF KHMER GANGS OR ASIAN GANGS IN LONG BEACH WANTED TOO THERE WILL BE ALOT OF DEAD OLD AND YOUNG MEXICANS . BUT THE GANGS ONLY GO FOR CHONGOS NOT BYSTANDERS. THATS RESPECT FOR THE PPL THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS GANG WARFARE THATS GOING ON. IF A TRG/ABZ KILLZ A CHONGOS OR VISE VERSA THEN THATS COOL , THATS PART OF THE STREET GAME, BUT COME ON U GONNA COME AFTER FOLKS THAT R HELPLESS, NOW THATS A COWARD. AND THATS WHAT ALOT OF CHONGOS ARE.

cali52crew

Unread post by cali52crew » September 11th, 2007, 2:59 pm

vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:
padevat thmei wrote:esl still bitter from that war.. they instigated it.. there was a brief truce between wsl and asian gangs.. but there was never a truce between esl and asian gangs.. i remember older abz members be talking about their stories of mistaking a wslongo member for a eslongo.. some barrio pobre are cool too..they despise the chongos.. listen to what that older trg who got deported said.. he mentioned, "there was one gang who always fucks us up".. im sure he was referring to eslongos..
CityByTheSea wrote:Don't get mad chongo.His sister name is Shorty or Short Dawg.Yea,you did say Suis claim a block...and you was there tagging it up.Like I said before,Asians were also killing each other in the 90s.If TRG aren't street bangers...then explain how your homies died by them?Oh wait,I could explain it....EatShitLater was literally afraid to death of TRG.Lolz
this fool trying to make it sound like we want a peace with TRG shit!!come on fool for a minute sunshine from trashcals were tryna get hooked up and pay taxes so he big dogs wanted us to stop bucking on yall since trashcals was gonna start paying rent !but the homies was like fu-- NO!its on site-fool you know dam well we iinstigated and finished it-fu-- outta here we were scared you lil chow mein eating ass-how we scared when we use t hit up nip killer and beefed with all asian sets -if they trg or not?how the fu-- we scared when we blew the lid off it and the majority of the fools killed were asian it was like 27 asians to 13 mexicans killed _READ i know you be playing them video games all day but take a break from eating bbq-dog meat and keep it real!
CHOW MEIN EATING ASS? BEANER, WHY IS THAT WE ASIAN RESTARAUNT OWNERS HIRES U WETBACKS TO WORK IN OUR RESTARUANTS? U MOFOS WANT FREE FOOD. DIRTY ASS BEANERS. F- A ORANGE SLANGER. CHONGOS PAY TAXES LIKE LIL BIOTCHES. YA'LL SAY YA'LL KILLED 27 ASIANS VERSES 13 WETBACKS, WELL LOOK U FU-- WETBACK DONT YALL OUTNUMBER THE ASIAN BY LIKE 4 TO 1. DUMB ASSES NEED TO CLICK WITH OUTER TOWNERS JUST TO HANDLE THE ASIAN IN THEIR CITY. PITY. BETTER SLANG SOME MORE ORANGES TO PAY UR DUMB TAXES.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » September 11th, 2007, 5:53 pm

cali52crew wrote:
padevat thmei wrote:esl still bitter from that war.. they instigated it.. there was a brief truce between wsl and asian gangs.. but there was never a truce between esl and asian gangs.. i remember older abz members be talking about their stories of mistaking a wslongo member for a eslongo.. some barrio pobre are cool too..they despise the chongos.. listen to what that older trg who got deported said.. he mentioned, "there was one gang who always fucks us up".. im sure he was referring to eslongos..
CityByTheSea wrote:Don't get mad chongo.His sister name is Shorty or Short Dawg.Yea,you did say Suis claim a block...and you was there tagging it up.Like I said before,Asians were also killing each other in the 90s.If TRG aren't street bangers...then explain how your homies died by them?Oh wait,I could explain it....EatShitLater was literally afraid to death of TRG.Lolz
this fool trying to make it sound like we want a peace with TRG shit!!come on fool for a minute sunshine from trashcals were tryna get hooked up and pay taxes so he big dogs wanted us to stop bucking on yall since trashcals was gonna start paying rent !but the homies was like fu-- NO!its on site-fool you know dam well we iinstigated and finished it-fu-- outta here we were scared you lil chow mein eating ass-how we scared when we use t hit up nip killer and beefed with all asian sets -if they trg or not?how the fu-- we scared when we blew the lid off it and the majority of the fools killed were asian it was like 27 asians to 13 mexicans killed _READ i know you be playing them video games all day but take a break from eating bbq-dog meat and keep it real!
CHOW MEIN EATING ASS? BEANER, WHY IS THAT WE ASIAN RESTARAUNT OWNERS HIRES U WETBACKS TO WORK IN OUR RESTARUANTS? U MOFOS WANT FREE FOOD. DIRTY ASS BEANERS. F- A ORANGE SLANGER. CHONGOS PAY TAXES LIKE LIL BIOTCHES. YA'LL SAY YA'LL KILLED 27 ASIANS VERSES 13 WETBACKS, WELL LOOK U FU-- WETBACK DONT YALL OUTNUMBER THE ASIAN BY LIKE 4 TO 1. DUMB ASSES NEED TO CLICK WITH OUTER TOWNERS JUST TO HANDLE THE ASIAN IN THEIR CITY. PITY. BETTER SLANG SOME MORE ORANGES TO PAY UR DUMB TAXES.
This forum will not tolerate any racial slurs. If you do it any further you will be banned.

Black_Kingz86
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Black_Kingz86 » September 13th, 2007, 12:00 pm

cali52crew wrote:
ahahahahahahahahahahaaha ahahahahahahah !

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » December 28th, 2007, 7:24 pm

half dead was only 17 when he committed those murders. he got kidnapped at 15. i wonder if dude was cambodian or lao? his name sounds lao. his cousin was also convicted.
padevat thmei wrote:was half dead a cambodian? his life was probably spared due to some mystical powers.. us cambodians believe in that type of shit. where if a buddhist monk tattoo you with yantra, neither bullets or a sword could kill you.
vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:yea i remember that too they shot 6 -killed 3 !but the werent lONGEROS...just some goofy mexican nationals at a party--by the way that hit was what got all asians greenlighted in LA county.the fool who did it was half dead from suisicidals---if you wanna haer a crazy true story listen to this ---half dead was kidnapped at gunpoint by a homie from ESL ,he was shot 6 times in the face and body and dumped on the 405 left for dead...but he lived,the ESL was sentenced to 20 yrs in the pen where he still at.HAfl dead from suis -comes back a yr later and guns down 3 mexicans and almost wound up killing 6--and thats real...i was with half dead in the halls -when he got busted for that.

Bank Robber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bank Robber » January 8th, 2008, 12:52 am

I think part of the whole asian/mexican beef is because unless your asian in LA county jail youll never see an asian because there segregated from GP, if your asian in OC jail you'll usually back up the blacks and who do the blacks go at it with? I think everyone knows the answer to this.
In LongBeach the asian gangs with the exception of TRG because I dont know anybody from there back up the crips of Long Beach and to a degree talk black the longos dont dig on black gangs, plus the main thought on any longos mind is "where can I find TRG" if they knew I doubt TRG would last long even though there probably down, hey they made it this far, but the reason there still around is because Longos have a set perimeter for there gang thats why you can find them so easily regardless if there friend or foe much like any established Mexican neighborhood, therfore you know your at the right place and your not confusing them(Longo) with some other mexican banger because you know this is were LONGO is and the guy with the shaved head he's Longo, TRG on the other hand is the exact opposite, if they said to whoever this is the only neighborhood we claim right here, and if you see anyone here that looks like TRG than most likely they are. Longo would be swift to act and the war wouldn't have lasted this long. Thats the impression I get from any of the Longos I've ever known.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » March 22nd, 2008, 8:28 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
This forum will not tolerate any racial slurs. If you do it any further you will be banned.
u taklin sides?
vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:for real though niggas is haters

niggas is pimps....lol!!its like this you fools look disgusting and animalistic-and you jealous of us and our beauty and culture-so you gotta hate!#%@&#%@ sorry ass clothes you nigz wear and smelling like grease.

cus i don't see no ban warning for this one.

if u takin sides, u better make sure u make it known.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » March 22nd, 2008, 9:42 pm

PolarAC wrote:I always respected the SE Asians. Even when I lived in Providence, them fools would get in the trenches like the Brothas and Latinos.

They don't always have the big numbers, but those cats got heart.
yeah se asians came from war ravaged countries. many of them, even with all the gangbangin deaths, still had a better chance to survive in america, than back home at the time.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » March 22nd, 2008, 10:11 pm

whats up with all the dating comments in this thread? LOL

its like a male beauty pageant. haha

but yeah, i had mexican/el salvadorean girls all up on my korean ass, starting in hs, and still happens to this day.

dated white girls in the bay area when i was up there. dunno why but i see a lot of that up there.

messed around with this black girl in nyc, she was straight from africa, baby soft face, and had this magical tribal vibe. can't describe it any other way.

but yeah, i'll always be in LA tho. only other place i can imagine living is hawaii.

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Mexicans vs. Asians

Unread post by worldwide » June 18th, 2008, 5:45 am

i dont see how trg would take after longos in any aspect, longos were the first to kill in this beef, and it was ruthless. they killed an innocent family way back in 1980, check the history. the blacks dont take the asians for a joke, ju kiddin me or what? none of the insanes and 20's i know take them for a joke. 20's and asains have always clicked on the common hatred for longos. not the case for insanes, who've never beefed with asains but in a fight would have back up a longo before anyone. it was "insanes an longos, against asians and 20's". in the late 80's. now insanes and trg's, abz's etc are very cool with each other.

GLS

Unread post by GLS » June 18th, 2008, 11:02 pm

Cali is cali...stereotype that all gangs wear khakis!!! creases

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 6th, 2008, 6:29 am

Mexicans would smash on asians

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » July 13th, 2008, 5:11 am

Vincetheprince wrote:Mexicans would smash on asians
WTF are you talking about? Stop playin the race card. It should not be a race war. It is a hood thang right? Think about Mexicans would smash on Asians- Mexico vs. Asia- you sound foolish homie. It is hood vs. hood. Young fools trying to rep to the fullest until they realize they were wasting their time.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 18th, 2008, 6:44 pm

i mean gangs not countries, NO DUH ASIA WOULD DESTROY MEICO (this is a gang forum) gang-wise latinos or blacks would smash on asians, but w/e it shouldn't be about race you're right it's a hood thang so tell me about yours and ill tell you about mine

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » October 18th, 2008, 1:55 am

I remember someone told me who was Asian. He used to go to school in Lincoln Heights. The racial tension got so bad there that the Asians had to group up and go home. If they didn't they got jumped. THis was back in the 90's. However, racial tension in the El Sereno and Lincoln Heights area still exist.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » October 18th, 2008, 5:37 am

[quote="worldwide"]i dont see how trg would take after longos in any aspect, longos were the first to kill in this beef, and it was ruthless. they killed an innocent family way back in 1980, check the history. the blacks dont take the asians for a joke, ju kiddin me or what? none of the insanes and 20's i know take them for a joke. 20's and asains have always clicked on the common hatred for longos. not the case for insanes, who've never beefed with asains but in a fight would have back up a longo before anyone. it was "insanes an longos, against asians and 20's". in the late 80's. now insanes and trg's, abz's etc are very cool with each other.[/quote]
respect that's the real shit ...all the otha race hater are full of shiiiit
truest long beach shit commin from your post and thats a fact ..

MRSOLO
What city do you live in now?: LONG BEACH

Unread post by MRSOLO » October 26th, 2008, 11:23 am

TO ALL YA BITCH ASS {HOSE}. OUT THERE WITH
MY HISPANIC RACE. IN YOUR MOUTH,,,
DO WHAT YOU DO BEST... & SWALLOW IT...
CUZ ALL YOU CAN DO.. IS TALK YOUR SHIT!!!!
THIS IS FOR YOU... CUZ YOU CANT WALK THE WALK.

.......................................... YOU TALK MAD SHIT
AND SAY IT. WITHOUT A TRACE! COME & BE A MAN FOR ONCE
SAY IT TO MY FACE! IF YOU CAN. CUZ FAKE ASS LIL BITCHES!
LIKE YOUR SELF. ''YES YOU''!!!
DON'T PLAY IT OFF!!!
AT THE END!! GET OUTLINE IN CHALK!!...........

.............................I PAY NO MIND TO ALL THOSE
FAKE ASS BITCHES!!
WHO JUST TALK THERE SHIT! BEHIND YOUR BACK,
IT SIMPLY MEANS THAT I'M THREE STEPS AHEAD...

.................P/S REMEMBER THIS'''
WHAT COMES OUT YOUR ASS !!!
COMES OUT YOUR MOUTH !!

MR.SOLO