Mexicans vs. Asians

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 20th, 2006, 4:05 pm

Slakcs n a Tshirt wrote:anyone notice that TRG rappers don't really mention their mexican rivals in their trakcs but mentions their asian rivals? what sup with that shit?
LOL that's exactly what I said?

I asked them and they were like uh......

I only heard KaMouW mention longos once and that's it. I know longo has rappers too, and they don't really mention anyone but themselves, "it's a southside thing"

I guess because they already have a back and forth rap thing going with abz and stuff so the rap focuses on that

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 20th, 2006, 4:06 pm

longos dissed all c sets by callin them crabs. Goldie loc from the 20's dissed the longos.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 20th, 2006, 4:26 pm

EastsidaZ did, but I never hear like Bam Loc, Lil Bam Loc, or any of them talk about it.

90% of Longo songs are just "yeah we sur, southside baby"

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 20th, 2006, 4:28 pm

no, goldie loc dissed them. you can't alienate potential markets. enemies still bump the other sides music. Its talkin about the same shit, unless its crip this, sur that, blood this, rascals, all that shit.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 20th, 2006, 4:36 pm

like I said, EastidaZ dissed them....... ( they haven't broken up just yet....)

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 20th, 2006, 4:41 pm

goldie loc dissed, snoop and tray dee didn't cosign that shit. thats why the longos didn't talk about them in their diss song. and as far as Im concerned they broke up. Tray dee's ass is in jail, goldie's doin his thang, and Snoop doin his dpg/his thang.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » May 20th, 2006, 5:04 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
I guess because they already have a back and forth rap thing going with abz and stuff so the rap focuses on that
who are some good ABZ rappers all the ones i've ever listened were horrible

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 20th, 2006, 5:05 pm

THey recorded one song from prison (GNN) and they said they plan on still doing stuff.... they only have one "prison track" so far though, we'll see

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 20th, 2006, 5:11 pm

Slakcs n a Tshirt wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
who are some good ABZ rappers all the ones i've ever listened were horrible
those wannabe rickets can't do ....

hahah j/p

But really almost all of them suck so far, they focus more one selling the whole "c-side" thing then they do on actual mc skills

If you want a good ones, look up Young Loc from EFCC
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageart ... dID=129773

He had a song with ABZ

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 20th, 2006, 5:15 pm

I heard some ABZ shit...terrible music. but there are some good asian rappers i've heard from the bay.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » May 20th, 2006, 5:26 pm

perongregory wrote:I heard some ABZ shit...terrible music. but there are some good asian rappers i've heard from the bay.
portland got some good asianr appers too

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemus ... dID=451180

chekc out the song cold hearted

thai and aliaz on that one

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 20th, 2006, 5:29 pm

yeah I heard some good portland shit. theres this one asian rapper from there thaat spit, he from some 5 person gang. they flag grey or some shit but i dont think they TRG.

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » May 20th, 2006, 6:36 pm

maybe its because asians arent the type that likes to look for trouble.. they keep to themselves most of the time.. ;)
streetsIswatchin wrote:Has anyone noticed that when your out in public like at the mall, asians avoid every other race when their out shopping? They dont even look at you. I was looking around the other day and black females would walk by i'd check them out and they'd look back. I'm not saying they would check me out but they'd look to see what i was doing and shit, u know miscelanious shit. I wasnt checking them out i would just look cause their people and its natural to look. Same thing with black dudes they'd be in the store and i'd look at them and they'd look at me, then we'd both turn away. (you cant look too long or else it can turn ugly LOL).
Same thing with whites...whiteboys are a little scary their quick to turn away especially if you accidently make eye contact.
But Asians, they just avoid looking around all together. Pretty weird. I saw some Filipinos and they werent like this but every other type of asian was keeping to themselves.
A few Asian girls did look back a little but you can tell they were embarrassed by me looking at them.
I know this shit might sound petty, but its normal everyday shit. Its an observation. I dont know if its a cultural thing or what but i been down to Mexico and they will stare the hell outta you down there. Sometimes they are very aggressive. They dont care LOL.

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » May 20th, 2006, 6:42 pm

like the north korean guy said, i dont think those asian girls find you attractive.. most asian girls in general DO NOT find mexican guys attractive.. sorry if this sounds offensive but when they think of mexican guys, they think of short fat perverted guys.. :(
streetsIswatchin wrote:Has anyone noticed that when your out in public like at the mall, asians avoid every other race when their out shopping? They dont even look at you. I was looking around the other day and black females would walk by i'd check them out and they'd look back. I'm not saying they would check me out but they'd look to see what i was doing and shit, u know miscelanious shit. I wasnt checking them out i would just look cause their people and its natural to look. Same thing with black dudes they'd be in the store and i'd look at them and they'd look at me, then we'd both turn away. (you cant look too long or else it can turn ugly LOL).
Same thing with whites...whiteboys are a little scary their quick to turn away especially if you accidently make eye contact.
But Asians, they just avoid looking around all together. Pretty weird. I saw some Filipinos and they werent like this but every other type of asian was keeping to themselves.
A few Asian girls did look back a little but you can tell they were embarrassed by me looking at them.
I know this shit might sound petty, but its normal everyday shit. Its an observation. I dont know if its a cultural thing or what but i been down to Mexico and they will stare the hell outta you down there. Sometimes they are very aggressive. They dont care LOL.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 20th, 2006, 6:42 pm

padevat thmei wrote:maybe its because asians arent the type that likes to look for trouble.. they keep to themselves most of the time.. ;)
I don't know...I saw some Asian bullies (non-American) fuckin people up. Both boys and girls slappin bitches kickin fools, ratpackin fools all kinds of shit. I think the humble thing is just some shit thats taught and learned for other countries. Like the parents say keep to the task don't get involved with the foolishness of the foreigners.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » May 20th, 2006, 6:48 pm

padevat thmei wrote:like the north korean guy said, i dont think those asian girls find you attractive.. most asian girls in general DO NOT find mexican guys attractive.. sorry if this sounds offensive but when they think of mexican guys, they think of short fat perverted guys.. :(
them asian females are pretty judgemental
most of time they'll only give white boys or an asian guy a chance
some are so ignorant they'll only go for white boys :lol:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 20th, 2006, 7:24 pm

I've actually seen some Khmer girls with Mexicans. Not much in LB lol of course but in LA, mid-Crenshaw

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » May 20th, 2006, 10:15 pm

yeah there are a few khmer girls dating mexican guys.. but theres also quite a few mexicanas dating khmer guys.. but in general, khmer girls dont find mexican guys attractive and neither does other asian girls..
MiChuhSuh wrote:I've actually seen some Khmer girls with Mexicans. Not much in LB lol of course but in LA, mid-Crenshaw

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » May 20th, 2006, 10:42 pm

padevat thmei wrote:yeah there are a few khmer girls dating mexican guys.. but theres also quite a few mexicanas dating khmer guys.. but in general, khmer girls dont find mexican guys attractive and neither does other asian girls..
MiChuhSuh wrote:I've actually seen some Khmer girls with Mexicans. Not much in LB lol of course but in LA, mid-Crenshaw
it's like the media has made girls all think that guys from races that aren't similar to theirs aren't attractive (with the exception of whites boys and blakc men)

wang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wang » May 21st, 2006, 1:45 am

perongregory wrote:no, goldie loc dissed them. you can't alienate potential markets. enemies still bump the other sides music. Its talkin about the same shit, unless its crip this, sur that, blood this, rascals, all that shit.
i dont know where i heard this, but i remember there was some rumour that in a video snoop dogg stepped on the mexican flag disrespectin it

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » May 21st, 2006, 5:16 am

snoop dogg is an idiot anyway

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » May 21st, 2006, 3:15 pm

http://www.filelodge.com/files/room23/6 ... 20Tiny.mp3

Big Tiny from TRG on the chorus and 1st,2nd verses.

Big Tiny made a few songs with some rappers from ABZ.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » May 21st, 2006, 3:55 pm

YearZero wrote:http://www.filelodge.com/files/room23/6 ... 20Tiny.mp3

Big Tiny from TRG on the chorus and 1st,2nd verses.

Big Tiny made a few songs with some rappers from ABZ.
BIG tiny? :?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 21st, 2006, 8:41 pm

YearZero wrote:Big Tiny made a few songs with some rappers from ABZ.
:?:

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » May 22nd, 2006, 3:46 am

Ya dont know who Big Tiny is? Homeboy doin life right now dude got hit with a 3rd strike for robbing a jewelry store.I dont like TRG much cuzz they be set trippin hard...But I've kicked it with Big Tiny...and he cool as fucc.Damn near every Asian folks in Long Beach knows him.

My cd scratched the fucc up...when I ripped that song off my cd....I guess that shiet also fucced with the sound quality of the cd.

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » May 22nd, 2006, 2:43 pm

damn yearzero.. i always thought you had a lot of TRG homies haha.. so who do you kick it with most of the time? some TRG was trying to start some shit with me like a week ago.. dude was with his girl too..
YearZero wrote:Ya dont know who Big Tiny is? Homeboy doin life right now dude got hit with a 3rd strike for robbing a jewelry store.I dont like TRG much cuzz they be set trippin hard...But I've kicked it with Big Tiny...and he cool as mess.Damn near every Asian folks in Long Beach knows him.

My cd scratched the mess up...when I ripped that song off my cd....I guess that shiet also fucced with the sound quality of the cd.

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » May 22nd, 2006, 3:50 pm

Does Big Tiny have anything to do with Big Tiny Little?

Anyways, Mexicans vs. Asians...

Thinking... Thinking... Thinking...

:idea:

It all depends on area/location.

Where I live or used to live, there was either the Mexicans or Asians in power.

At one place, the Mexicans held place second in this high school after the Browns...

At another place, there hardly isn't any Mexicans, mostly Browns and Asians, so they hold most power...

You can take two cities, if not neighbourhoods, where one of these two races has alot of power or most of the power...

In LA, the Mexicans and the Hispanics have alot of power, if not most, because for example, they are most in high schools, and in those high schools, most of the students fail, so you'd guess how that could happen, and high schoolers might seem weak to 20+ year olds and younger OG's, but they are capable of doing damage in large numbers, such as one dumbass guy said once - "Don't underestimate the power of stupid things in large doses."

Age is not the case here.

I once lived in this area where a 15 year old shot an 18 year old, and cops can't do much shit to him even if they have alot of evidance...

In [Insert City], Asians might have alot of power and not Triads and shit, but Asians in general, such as street gangs in vast amounts with large quantities of people...

In LA, Hispanics vs. Asians should be a nice thing to see, but we all know that Hispanics will win, and that's because:

-Asians have less territories and less gangs.
-Asians have less people.
-Asians have less allies.
-Asians have less firepower.
-Hispanics got massive territories.
-Hispanics have roots, such as from the Columbian Cartel is drugs, which owns more than 50% of drug business, and has excellent ties to Russians, which control massive arms deals and as you know, they own weapon factories...

Plus many more.

But the major reason why is because they outnumber them.

In the Real Toronto DVD, you might hear from this black guy that it took 20 of them vs. 100 tamils and that they 'still' overconqoured. And he also said that we might hear different...

5 guys, even can be 'weak', vs. 1 guy, on a ratio of 5:1, such as 100:20, is good enough to beat the living crap outta a few guys and let them survive, while each and every one of them might get a little scratches, and leave their opponents bloody, bruised and broken, but fine and well...

A good example would be Crips vs. Bloods in LA.

Crips are said to have more numbers.

Bloods are said to be tougher and more nutorious.

Hispanics outnumber Asians.

You might be thinking that Asians are not tougher than Hispanics, but as it depends on area, it depends on person.

It could be a local Asian gang member vs. a 18th Street member.

The Asian gang could have like 100 people in total, but is locally run.

18th Street gang have tens of thousands of members, and are international, according to their website.

They even own a website that has the .com ending, which shows that such site has to be paid for...

The Asian member wins the fight.

But in reality, it's usually 100 vs. 1 or of that similar numbers in fights...

The Asian gang would get crushed with ease by 18th Street and their territory would be taken over like eating a grape at a supermarket...

On a global scale...

It all depends on area, and on person...

Area means location, such as city where each of either Asians or Mexicans could hold the most power, and person means by how tough and street smart they really are...

And back to the Blood and Crip thing, I found this line on this website, and it might sound crummy but it rhymes and I'm down with Bloods because they've got power here, so:

"KILL A CRIP 2 SEE MY FAVOURITE COLOR DRIP."

-Anonymous

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 22nd, 2006, 4:46 pm

you be on one...

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » May 22nd, 2006, 5:14 pm

perongregory wrote:you be on one...

LOL....he is always "on one".

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » May 23rd, 2006, 2:30 am

padevat thmei wrote:damn yearzero.. i always thought you had a lot of TRG homies haha.. so who do you kick it with most of the time? some TRG was trying to start some shit with me like a week ago.. dude was with his girl too..
[/quote]

WAI DAI GANG CUH! jk :lol:

I know and kicc it with a few o.g TRGs...I dont hate all of em.I kicc it with BKGC, ABZ, Sui-Towns, FHS, and CRG most of the time.

Usless_person is burnt...writing some long ass bullsh!t.Wasted like 1 minute of my life readin all that crap.

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » May 23rd, 2006, 2:47 am

useless_person wrote:
At one place, the Mexicans held place second in this high school after the Browns...

At another place, there hardly isn't any Mexicans, mostly Browns and Asians, so they hold most power...
by browns u mean brown asians rite? like indjians and stuff?

over here Tamils are the rawest manz, they'd be the last ppl i'd try to mess with

o yea and on global scale asians are on top because they're spread everywhere, while mexicans are only in mexico, south america and USA in significant numbers

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » May 25th, 2006, 12:58 am

very funny Mich with the low blows about me bieng ugly but im sorry to dissapoint you i do well with women....even asian women.
Never had one but they have been interested in yours truly. But instead of focusing on my looks you should focus on how so many asian women desire non-asian men. Thats what i'd be worried about if i were you playa.