Mexicans vs. Asians

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 1st, 2006, 5:01 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:i've had one experience with LB cambodians, i was dropping off someone in LB and a bunch of cambodian gangsters were staring towards my way. At first i thought i was in some weird twilight zone episode because i had never seen any asian gang members before besides samoans.
WOW hahaha...

p.s. Samoans technically are Polynesian, just some consider them Asian, but they are Poly.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 1st, 2006, 5:02 am

padevat thmei I'm North Korean. Wasn't expecting that huh? lol

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 760
Joined: November 26th, 2004, 9:32 am
Location: Los Angeles CA

Unread post by Individual » May 1st, 2006, 5:49 am

Surs are racist..but it goes the same with blacks

but ther are some surs that get along with blacks

its just how you;re brought up

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 1st, 2006, 6:16 am

[quote="Individual"]Surs are racist..but it goes the same with blacks

but ther are some surs that get along with blacks

its just how you;re brought up[/quote] i think black tend to be less racist than sureno in a general way against asians and it really does varry from one set to another ....

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 1st, 2006, 6:26 am

^ But you could have passed for Samoan lol

Mexican:.805
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 100
Joined: October 13th, 2005, 7:31 pm

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » May 1st, 2006, 8:44 am

padevat thmei wrote:them eastside longos are the biggest cowards on the streets.. they like to fu-- with the young, the innocent, the old and the defenseless.. i heard news about them beating a homeless man to death.. indiscriminately shooting at any asians they see.. it doesnt matter if that asian is from a gang or not.. they have NO HONOR.. biggest cowards ever seen on the streets.. this is coming from a cambodian from long beach who saw first hand what happened on the streets.. there are 4 murders that happened just recently of innocent cambodians in long beach.. most likely them LONGOS are behind these killings..

the cambodian gangs they dont hate on the whole mexican race.. they go after those bald headed cholo lookin mexicans on the streets not some innocent mexican kid.. and honestly, i am glad that gangs like the TRG and ABZ was formed.. if it wasnt for them, those mexican gangs would still be terrorizing us cambodians on the streets daily..

and for your info, this rivalry was started by the LONGOS.. this was what led to the formation of cambodian gangs in long beach.. there are even articles about the history of this rivalry somewhere on the internet..

all i can say is, mexicans aint in no position to act like they superior than other races.. majority of them are illegal immigrants.. they got a #%@& culture here in america.. a culture that follows the tradition of that "cholo" lifestyle.. a fuckin generation of gangs.. what kinda mother or father raise their kids to become a gangster? only them #%@& up mexican families would.. if they think they so much better than other races, why do they continue to flock to america?
shut the fuk up, u racist PuNk. i'm sure the LOngo's have killed innocents, n im sure ur cambodian bro's have also. its a GAnG thing. and its the CHICANOS(US born Mexicans) who bang, not illeagels, i'llegeals prolly make up less then 15 percent of hispanic gangs. shit a lot of actually most chicanos dont alow illeagels in there gangs.
and stop feeling sorry 4 ur people, that aint gona get you no wear.

User avatar
Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 547
Joined: March 13th, 2005, 9:56 pm
Location: C-Town

Unread post by Tyrant » May 1st, 2006, 6:34 pm

Mexican:.805 wrote:
padevat thmei wrote:them eastside longos are the biggest cowards on the streets.. they like to fu-- with the young, the innocent, the old and the defenseless.. i heard news about them beating a homeless man to death.. indiscriminately shooting at any asians they see.. it doesnt matter if that asian is from a gang or not.. they have NO HONOR.. biggest cowards ever seen on the streets.. this is coming from a cambodian from long beach who saw first hand what happened on the streets.. there are 4 murders that happened just recently of innocent cambodians in long beach.. most likely them LONGOS are behind these killings..

the cambodian gangs they dont hate on the whole mexican race.. they go after those bald headed cholo lookin mexicans on the streets not some innocent mexican kid.. and honestly, i am glad that gangs like the TRG and ABZ was formed.. if it wasnt for them, those mexican gangs would still be terrorizing us cambodians on the streets daily..

and for your info, this rivalry was started by the LONGOS.. this was what led to the formation of cambodian gangs in long beach.. there are even articles about the history of this rivalry somewhere on the internet..

all i can say is, mexicans aint in no position to act like they superior than other races.. majority of them are illegal immigrants.. they got a #%@& culture here in america.. a culture that follows the tradition of that "cholo" lifestyle.. a fuckin generation of gangs.. what kinda mother or father raise their kids to become a gangster? only them #%@& up mexican families would.. if they think they so much better than other races, why do they continue to flock to america?
shut the #%@& up, u racist PuNk. i'm sure the LOngo's have killed innocents, n im sure ur cambodian bro's have also. its a GAnG thing. and its the CHICANOS(US born Mexicans) who bang, not illeagels, i'llegeals prolly make up less then 15 percent of hispanic gangs. shit a lot of actually most chicanos dont alow illeagels in there gangs.
and stop feeling sorry 4 ur people, that aint gona get you no wear.
:?:

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: October 7th, 2005, 1:57 am
Location: compton

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » May 1st, 2006, 7:41 pm

Black gangs dont never trip on asian gangs cuz black gangs dont take them seriously. Ask a nigga in the hood what they think about asian gangstaz...theyll just laugh.
You ask mexican G's and they'll say something like, they all little but i heard they down for their shit. That basically explains why mexican gangs will trip on asian gangs and why black gangs wont.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 1st, 2006, 8:05 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
streetsIswatchin wrote:i've had one experience with LB cambodians, i was dropping off someone in LB and a bunch of cambodian gangsters were staring towards my way. At first i thought i was in some weird twilight zone episode because i had never seen any asian gang members before besides samoans.
WOW hahaha...

p.s. Samoans technically are Polynesian, just some consider them Asian, but they are Poly.
lol sorry streets just the part where you said Twilight zone episode just cracked me up haha

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 1st, 2006, 9:58 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote:Black gangs dont never trip on asian gangs because black gangs dont take them seriously. Ask a nigga in the hood what they think about asian gangstaz...theyll just laugh.
You ask mexican G's and they'll say something like, they all little but i heard they down for their shit. That basically explains why mexican gangs will trip on asian gangs and why black gangs wont.
VERY true.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » May 2nd, 2006, 11:38 am

some black/mexican gs will laugh at asian gs, and some wont. some asian gs will laugh at black/mexican gs and some wont. it just depend on the person and if their ignorant.

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 149
Joined: November 30th, 2005, 3:14 pm

Unread post by padevat thmei » May 2nd, 2006, 6:43 pm

also depend on which asians you talking about.. blacks and mexicans like to generalize asians often leading to misperceptions about certain asians.. such as cambodians for example.. most cambodians arent the typical scrawny and nerdy looking asians..

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 149
Joined: November 30th, 2005, 3:14 pm

Unread post by padevat thmei » May 2nd, 2006, 6:47 pm

i disagree.. black gangs dont trip on asian gangs because blacks arent all about that racist bs.. mexican gangs are territorial in nature and also pretty racist.. mexican gangs such as the EAST SIDE LONGOS tripped on us asians because they thought we too scared to fight back and because they are low-life cowards.. they found out the hard way when asians showed what real war was all about..
streetsIswatchin wrote:Black gangs dont never trip on asian gangs because black gangs dont take them seriously. Ask a nigga in the hood what they think about asian gangstaz...theyll just laugh.
You ask mexican G's and they'll say something like, they all little but i heard they down for their shit. That basically explains why mexican gangs will trip on asian gangs and why black gangs wont.

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 149
Joined: November 30th, 2005, 3:14 pm

Unread post by padevat thmei » May 2nd, 2006, 6:57 pm

theres something non asians gotta understand about asians.. asian is a general term and it makes up a number of different ethnicities.. same thing with hispanics..

heres an old article talking about the history of cambodians in long beach..
The middle-aged man had fled Cambodia to save his family from the genocidal Khmer Rouge. Now, as he stalked furiously back and forth across the grimy patio behind a cramped bungalow in the Little Phnom Penh section of Long Beach, he saw a very different threat materializing -- within his own family. His 14-year-old son, gang-named Flipper, and another homeboy, Slicc, 18, were bragging to a stranger about a shoot-out. "I'm on the corner phone with my girlfriend," Slicc recounted. "The Mexican drives up and yells, 'What set you from?' I yell it ain't none of his business, and he busts three caps ((shoots three bullets)) at me. I take out my gun and bust four back . . ." At that point, the father began to wave his arms and shout. Friends of Slicc's and Flipper's pushed the man firmly back inside his house. "Parents don't understand," shrugged Flipper.
In the bizarre and bloody world of Southern California gang life, armed and alienated children are guerrilla warriors. Cambodian gangs battling Hispanic gangs is but the newest infection. Ira Reiner, district attorney for Los Angeles County (pop. 8,776,000), estimates that 130,000 gang members operate in his jurisdiction alone. They range from subteen "peewees" to as many as 13,000 hard-core killers. Last year in the county the gangs accounted for 18,059 violent felonies and 690 deaths. Nearly every ethnic group is represented in the mayhem: the highly publicized black Bloods and Crips; multigenerational Hispanic groups that account for nearly two-thirds of all California gangs; whites; Asians; Pacific Islanders; and Jewish and Armenian groups.

The kid who traded shots with Slicc was a member of the East Side Longos, a large Mexican-American gang rooted in the Hispanic community that settled along Anaheim Street in Long Beach (pop. 429,000) after World War II. Three decades later, Cambodian immigrants seeking affordable homes arrived. "At school the Mexicans looked down upon us and hurt us," recalls Mad Dog, 29, a "retired" homeboy whose mother was a Phnom Penh university professor. "We saw that American people had groups, white with white, black with black. We decided to become more famous. If they could steal cars and do drive-by shootings, so could we."

In Southern California that was a logical step for the young Cambodians to take. "You land in a gang neighborhood, it might seem natural to form a militia to defend yourself," explains Steve Valdivia, director of Los Angeles County's Community Youth Gang Services Project. Nearly all the state's street gangs started out copying Hispanic "cholo" (lowlife) styles. Scholars trace Hispanic gangs back to the 1920s, when Roman Catholic parishes organized social clubs for children who felt unwelcome at white high school dances. Despite drive-by shootings and drug traf*!#@ing, the gangs were tolerated as a "community" issue for half a century. Explains former teen gangster Ysmael Pereira, 48, who is now a gang counselor: "The code was always to keep it quiet."

Harassed by the East Side Longos, the Cambodians organized gangs with names like Tiny Rascals and Asian Boyz. They helped swell Long Beach's gang membership to more than 10,000. Mad Dog and the others imitated their enemies. They "kicked back" on street corners and marked their turf with graffiti. Between turf shoot-outs, they also began to extort "protection" money from local businessmen. Fearing reprisals, the merchants have rarely complained. Gang detective Norman Sorenson remembers contacting dozens of Cambodian merchants after police found a detailed list of extortion victims in the car of a Tiny Rascals leader. "They all denied it," says Sorenson. Cambodian gangsters killed their first East Side Longo in a retaliatory drive-by in October 1989. Gang-related deaths last year: 46.

Many Cambodian gang members became hardened to violence during their escape from the killing fields of Southeast Asia. "I remember walking and walking," recalls Little Devil, 16, describing his family's trek out of Cambodia when he was five. "If we didn't keep up, we'd be lost." Perhaps because of their past globe trotting, Cambodian gang members can be astonishingly mobile. When Long Beach cops saturated the "Anaheim corridor" this summer after a burst of shoot-outs, the Cambodian gangs vanished. "They took off for Stockton and Modesto -- maybe farther," says Mike Nen, an ethnic-Cambodian cop. Adds gang detective Sorenson: "The Hispanics sit on the corner and stare at you. The Asians might fly to Chicago."

Some observers think the East Side Longos would be wise to get airplane tickets too. "The Cambodians know what real war is," says Nen's partner, Patrolman Dan Brooks. "The Hispanics have a street mentality. They shoot on impulse and go home thinking they're safe. But the Cambodians know better." When combat looms, for example, Cambodian gang members sometimes call in reinforcements from hundreds of miles away. Little Devil is an Oriental Lazy Boy from downtown Los Angeles who rode into Long Beach recently with Lazy Boys from Tacoma to help battle the Longos. They left when one of the visiting Lazy Boys was wounded.

"The real issue is family breakdown," says Benton Samana, a Buddhist monk. "Don't believe that snow job about the kids joining gangs to protect themselves." In Southeast Asia, parents take wayward children to monks for counseling. In providing that service here, Samana constantly encounters war- related emotional problems, such as withdrawn or hysterical parents suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder. "Their children think they are wacky," he explains. "They don't want to be around them."

State and local officials have been unable to come up with any comprehensive solution to the gang problem. Meanwhile, demography is making radical changes ; in Southern California's gang life. South Central Los Angeles, where the Bloods and Crips began, now has more immigrant Latino youths than African- American kids. Poor black families have moved out, sometimes to the South, to keep their children out of gangs. "In five years," says educator David Flores, a gang expert who runs special school programs, "the Crips and Bloods will cease to be a serious problem there." Perhaps. But Sergeant Wes McBride, a gang expert with the sheriff's department, predicts that "Hispanic Bloods and Crips" may soon fill the vacuum left by the departing black gang members. On Southern California's mean streets, faces change, but the conditions that breed gangs have not.

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 273
Joined: October 24th, 2004, 10:45 pm
Location: out of state

Unread post by mnjmc » May 3rd, 2006, 6:41 pm

padevat thmei wrote:i disagree.. black gangs dont trip on asian gangs because blacks arent all about that racist bs.. mexican gangs are territorial in nature and also pretty racist.. mexican gangs such as the EAST SIDE LONGOS tripped on us asians because they thought we too scared to fight back and because they are low-life cowards.. they found out the hard way when asians showed what real war was all about..
streetsIswatchin wrote:Black gangs dont never trip on asian gangs because black gangs dont take them seriously. Ask a nigga in the hood what they think about asian gangstaz...theyll just laugh.
You ask mexican G's and they'll say something like, they all little but i heard they down for their shit. That basically explains why mexican gangs will trip on asian gangs and why black gangs wont.

And what makes Asian gangs so much more honorable than the Longos? Look I don't know much about Long Beach, but when someone starts to put all the blame on one side then I know he's full of BS. Don't tell me those same Asian gangs you want to cheerlead based on race haven't hurt any innocent Asians their damned selves. But I'm not really going to get to much into this little debate. Some people love to play the victim role. Because some of the stuff you wrote did not make any sense.

Example:

"all i can say is, mexicans aint in no position to act like they superior than other races.. majority of them are illegal immigrants.. they got a #%@& culture here in america.. a culture that follows the tradition of that "cholo" lifestyle.. a fuckin generation of gangs.. what kinda mother or father raise their kids to become a gangster? only them #%@& up mexican families would.. if they think they so much better than other races, why do they continue to flock to america?"

This is coming from a guy that is glad Asian gangs were formed, which by the way take in the cholo style. It's funny, that last sentence of yours. Mexicans had to cross a border to get to America, but Asians had to cross the biggest Ocean on earth to get here. So I wouldn't be going on about this "flock to America" argument of yours.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1318
Joined: March 5th, 2006, 4:18 pm
Contact:

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 3rd, 2006, 7:02 pm

Some of those Cambodians in that public housing down there in LB don't play. Very ghetto mentality. Very little understanding. It's not a good thing. It's like they are seeds planted in a cement city needing water and a good gardener to grow through the cracks into the sunlight but some end up getting neither and turn into weeds.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 3rd, 2006, 8:42 pm

mnjmc wrote:And what makes Asian gangs so much more honorable than the Longos? Look I don't know much about Long Beach, but when someone starts to put all the blame on one side then I know he's full of BS. Don't tell me those same Asian gangs you want to cheerlead based on race haven't hurt any innocent Asians their damned selves. But I'm not really going to get to much into this little debate. Some people love to play the victim role. Because some of the stuff you wrote did not make any sense.
Of course after Asians started LB gangs, it's a given any gang will hurt some innocents.

What he was saying was Longos started it. At the beginning it was a "victim role" and completely uninitiated by Asians.

Im not saying it's like that today, but that's how it was in the beginning.

About the start of "gangs" - they were originally really just proctection groups. Now - I can't say the same. But many, many, many groups started as "good" before they got screwed up.

Examples -

Triads believe it or not started as a Buddhist monk group. They were the last to escape from teh Shaolin temple when an abbott was hunting out all Buddhists and killing off monks, so they banded together to hide underground, and eventually slowly they became corrupted into a terrible crime group.

Yakuza started as common people with some ronin here and there trying to defend against both bandits and unspeakably6 corrupt and powerful samurai.

Even many (not all) skinheads have roots in the SHARPs - SkinHeads Against Racial Prejudice.

Just because they are all terrible today doesn't mean it was always like that.

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 149
Joined: November 30th, 2005, 3:14 pm

Unread post by padevat thmei » May 3rd, 2006, 10:18 pm

i apologize if my earlier comments sounded like i was racist towards mexicans.. im just frustrated to know that more and more innocent cambodians are dying by the hands of mexican gangs.. the mexican gangs sure make it seem like its a race issue by tagging up "nip killer".. for the record, im not a racist..

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: October 7th, 2005, 1:57 am
Location: compton

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » May 4th, 2006, 4:39 am

You guys dont get it....it doesnt matter who started it. The Longos HAD to start it. They are a street gang . If they started seeing cambodians kickin it on the street or even just kick it deep, they have to respond. They gotta put it out there that THEY control their area and everything around it. The Longos no doubt had many enemies before this cambodian thing and if they dont do anything to let everyone know around their who has supremacy they are inviting their rivals to attack them. A gang being friendly to another gang is seen as weakness. TRG needs to realize that they got into a line of work where it doesnt matter who starts what because you have to these things to avoid being victims yourself. They should have just backed down when they were being confronted by the Longos because i'm pretty sure those cambodians were dressing and acting like gangmembers before the beef started...i doubt that they jumped into that gangsta gear the day after a Longo guy and a cambodian had a squabble. You wanna bang? well you better bang but you better know that your gonna get banged on too.
I hope you guys dont think i'm being biased cuz im mexican and the Longos are mexican, i dont give a fuk about no Longo. I'm just telling yall how it is and hopefully you pass it along and you tell youngstas how things get started on these streets. peace.

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 149
Joined: November 30th, 2005, 3:14 pm

Unread post by padevat thmei » May 4th, 2006, 7:03 am

like i said, the TRG's arent the ones bitching.. i have this feeling that you think im a TRG or something hahaha.. the cambodian gangsters knew what they were getting into.. why do you keep saying that they should know whats coming to them for what they done to the longos?

sorry to burst your bubble, but didnt mexicans experienced the exact same thing during the 1920's? didnt they started to socialize at a church and band together for protection against other races such as the whites? thats exactly what the cambodian immigrants experienced when they first arrived to long beach.. isnt that ironic? the TRG's are still banging in the streets.. what makes you think the TRG's are backing down from longos?

the eastside longos were basically uncomfortable because many cambodian immigrants began to take over their neighborhoods.. this was what caused the longos to act.. and this was what caused gangs such as TRG and ABZ to form.. i dont know where you got the idea that these gangs are trying to be "friendly" or backing down from the longos.. youre making it seems like the cambodian gangs are complaining about the violence when its the whole community.. also, they have to right to speak up also since longos are targeting innocent bystanders which is coward of them..
streetsIswatchin wrote:You guys dont get it....it doesnt matter who started it. The Longos HAD to start it. They are a street gang . If they started seeing cambodians kickin it on the street or even just kick it deep, they have to respond. They gotta put it out there that THEY control their area and everything around it. The Longos no doubt had many enemies before this cambodian thing and if they dont do anything to let everyone know around their who has supremacy they are inviting their rivals to attack them. A gang being friendly to another gang is seen as weakness. TRG needs to realize that they got into a line of work where it doesnt matter who starts what because you have to these things to avoid being victims yourself. They should have just backed down when they were being confronted by the Longos because i'm pretty sure those cambodians were dressing and acting like gangmembers before the beef started...i doubt that they jumped into that gangsta gear the day after a Longo guy and a cambodian had a squabble. You wanna bang? well you better bang but you better know that your gonna get banged on too.
I hope you guys dont think i'm being biased because im mexican and the Longos are mexican, i dont give a #%@& about no Longo. I'm just telling yall how it is and hopefully you pass it along and you tell youngstas how things get started on these streets. peace.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 4th, 2006, 3:23 pm

^ Seriously he acts like TRG started before Longos were jumping on Asians. TRG and ABZ and them didn't start until after random Asians were getting jumped one, it was a response to the racism, not the cause of it.
padevat thmei wrote:like i said, the TRG's arent the ones bitching.. i have this feeling that you think im a TRG or something hahaha..
lol

curiousdude06
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 164
Joined: February 9th, 2006, 11:36 am

Unread post by curiousdude06 » May 4th, 2006, 8:37 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote:You guys dont get it....it doesnt matter who started it. The Longos HAD to start it. They are a street gang . If they started seeing cambodians kickin it on the street or even just kick it deep, they have to respond. They gotta put it out there that THEY control their area and everything around it. The Longos no doubt had many enemies before this cambodian thing and if they dont do anything to let everyone know around their who has supremacy they are inviting their rivals to attack them. A gang being friendly to another gang is seen as weakness. TRG needs to realize that they got into a line of work where it doesnt matter who starts what because you have to these things to avoid being victims yourself. They should have just backed down when they were being confronted by the Longos because i'm pretty sure those cambodians were dressing and acting like gangmembers before the beef started...i doubt that they jumped into that gangsta gear the day after a Longo guy and a cambodian had a squabble. You wanna bang? well you better bang but you better know that your gonna get banged on too.
I hope you guys dont think i'm being biased because im mexican and the Longos are mexican, i dont give a #%@& about no Longo. I'm just telling yall how it is and hopefully you pass it along and you tell youngstas how things get started on these streets. peace.

Good points, there's always many sides to a story.

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 140
Joined: February 4th, 2005, 1:08 am
Location: melbourne , australia

Unread post by hamo_uce » May 4th, 2006, 11:52 pm

i got sum fam in SIGNAL hill in LBC on WARDLOW an CALI4NIA is that a EASTSIDE AREA ?????
by the way my otha fam on WEST 32nD of LBC , STR8 UP "S.O.S"
hood................
are "TRG" cool with "S.O.S" ? .... dang i was in LB 3yrs ago ,
caught a bus to BIXBY KNOOLS 4 sumthin 2 eat !! ( BIXBY knolls a white middle class area ! ) got lost and ended on cali an ARTESIA in NTH LBC dang was worried cuz in a NSL area........
lost for 3hrs , in the end went 2 a CAMBO vid store on artesia bvld called a cab........................ PAYCE !!!!!!!!!

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 140
Joined: February 4th, 2005, 1:08 am
Location: melbourne , australia

Unread post by hamo_uce » May 5th, 2006, 12:00 am

so if i went up to a CHOLO frm LONGO and said ,
" G'DAY mate im frm AUSTRALIA and samoan will day ,
CAPP me ???........... im visiting LBC in july again and cant wait....... payce..........
IM also goin to stock up with sum " LB" CAPs , JERSEYS , CPT CAPS
joker brand , etc etc i get frm SWAP MEET in LB and the
CPT FASHION CENTRE in COMPTON yeah ????

PAYCE

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 5th, 2006, 12:24 am

^ pshhh..... "Joker" is SURRRRR

lol but I guess not in Australia?

D smoke weed or you get chinkier eyes and then 98% chance they bang on you then hahaha

Don't wear those yellow caps until after you leave, same with Joker and stuff

Oh and you're going to some places with a lot of uso bangers.... don't go all crazy blued or anything.... basically act like a "normal guy" and if you're big the size will take care of the rest.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 5th, 2006, 12:26 am

TRG right now isn't trying to be all friendly with ANY crips at this point... because ABZ and others... I don't know with SOS but if you come loccn up on them they will bang on you, so like I said don't act like super-crip

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 149
Joined: November 30th, 2005, 3:14 pm

Unread post by padevat thmei » May 5th, 2006, 12:56 am

the first time i heard of SOS was back in 92 or 93.. i think they even came to kick it with some ABZ at the apartment.. i saw an SOS tagging at the back of this one church near my apt..

User avatar
YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 313
Joined: April 1st, 2004, 11:09 pm
Location: Long Beach Evil East Side
Contact:

Unread post by YearZero » May 5th, 2006, 1:42 am

SOS and ABZ are real coo...But SOS and TRG are enemies...they been enemies.Fam Bam is cool with TRG though.

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 140
Joined: February 4th, 2005, 1:08 am
Location: melbourne , australia

Unread post by hamo_uce » May 5th, 2006, 4:57 am

fanx 4 the info brothaz ! , I dnt bang ne more , so i aint down with any SETT ..... Im jus a easy goin USO frm down UnDA ,
who's COOL with every RACE !!!! and always happy visiting your
wonderful country USA ................

yes us samoans frm AUSTRALIA always go crasy wen we come 2 soCAL espially the clothing , lifestyle , etc etc..... dang i
wish i live in UNITED STATES.......

4SHO i sure aint walkin the streetz of LB all CrIppeD ouTT !!!! ,
juS be ma selF and CHILL and PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

1 more thang is " FAM BAM" a locCD out " S.O.S " subSeTT ???

are the " W.S.I's" still active in LB ??????

" W.S.I's " are the mix of asians , samoans , blacks an mexicans ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

User avatar
YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 313
Joined: April 1st, 2004, 11:09 pm
Location: Long Beach Evil East Side
Contact:

Unread post by YearZero » May 5th, 2006, 2:09 pm

Fam Bam was a SOS subset...but I heard they was beefin...i dont know if they still beefin though.We Sell I-liners isnt active anymore...I still see their tagging.But I dont be hearing about them doin any dirt.I dont really know though...Im not a westsider.Maybe somebody else could tell u wussup about them.

User avatar
Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 547
Joined: March 13th, 2005, 9:56 pm
Location: C-Town

Unread post by Tyrant » May 5th, 2006, 2:33 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:TRG right now isn't trying to be all friendly with ANY crips at this point... because ABZ and others... I don't know with SOS but if you come loccn up on them they will bang on you, so like I said don't act like super-crip
what about blakc crip sets they beefin with them too?

User avatar
YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 313
Joined: April 1st, 2004, 11:09 pm
Location: Long Beach Evil East Side
Contact:

Unread post by YearZero » May 5th, 2006, 2:44 pm

TRG beef with the Insanes...they cool with the Twentys.

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”