Asians in NY

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Asians in NY

Unread post by Tyrant » May 21st, 2006, 4:59 pm

They any different from us asians from the west?

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » May 22nd, 2006, 3:00 am

Aint that where most of the south asian street gangs in USA are located, in NYC?

yo slacks which country u originate from?

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » May 22nd, 2006, 4:33 pm

niro wrote:Aint that where most of the south asian street gangs in USA are located, in NYC?

yo slacks which country u originate from?
the country where VC shot up americans for getting into their buisiness

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 22nd, 2006, 5:32 pm

Just wondering... you support VC and communism?

I got some good old school Viets from "the old country" that would like a word with you :x

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » May 22nd, 2006, 5:40 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:Just wondering... you support VC and communism?

I got some good old school Viets from "the old country" that would like a word with you :x
nah i'm not really a fan of the VC but one thing i like them for is getting rid of the French i don't like em foos

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 22nd, 2006, 5:49 pm

ah, so it's a nationalism thing for you. that always complicates "bad politics"

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » May 22nd, 2006, 6:06 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:ah, so it's a nationalism thing for you. that always complicates "bad politics"
everyone else in my family thought having them punk ass Frenchies posted up in the country was a good thing for Vietnam too :?
my old gramps was a colenol for the southside

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Asians in NY

Unread post by never die inside » May 22nd, 2006, 6:34 pm

Slakcs n a Tshirt wrote:They any different from us asians from the west?
no they're not different, just more colonized and pushed around by whites. most asian guys in NYC walk around with their heads down, looking down at the ground.

GWUN TWO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Asians in NY

Unread post by GWUN TWO » May 23rd, 2006, 12:44 pm

never die inside wrote:
Slakcs n a Tshirt wrote:They any different from us asians from the west?
no they're not different, just more colonized and pushed around by whites. most asian guys in NYC walk around with their heads down, looking down at the ground.
What? How are Asians in NYC pushed around by whites?? I used to live in NYC and never got pushed around by no whites.

East coast and west coast asians are pretty much the same. I don't really see that much of a huge difference other than the clothing style or whatever.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » May 23rd, 2006, 8:57 pm

yea california is less colonized and more true cultural than the rest of the states. thats why its gangsta

being pushed around by whites i think you can say asians try to fit in more with the american culture white culture same thing cuz whites do run america, and the rest of the world basically but i dont wanna get off topic. but they tryta fit in here more than blacks n latinos. but they havnt quite surpassed the whites yet.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 24th, 2006, 5:14 am

makaveli389 wrote:yea california is less colonized and more true cultural than the rest of the states.
It depends on the area, no matter what state it is. If there's a lot of Asians, at least Asians from teh same country, then they keep it the same. That's common sense that since California has a lot of Asian areas it would stay closer like that. In some places in NY and Jersey there are a lot of Asians just like here so they stay the same too, and same with Portland, Seattle, Tacoma, etc etc

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » May 24th, 2006, 8:52 am

^ do u notice a difference in whites in california and whites in other states ? you ever lived in california ?

Coke N' Rum

Unread post by Coke N' Rum » May 24th, 2006, 10:25 am

yup..

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 24th, 2006, 3:48 pm

makaveli389 wrote:^ do u notice a difference in whites in california and whites in other states ? you ever lived in california ?
what type of "differences" are you talking about?

I've only lived in two other states for short periods of time so I can't compare whites here and other states much.

Arizona and Georgia. Arizona - I was there when I was just a kid I don't remember much about whites there. Georgia - they were either crazy old Klansmen or they were Christians working against racism or they were Klansmen claiming to be Christian but racist.

What's the difference you mean?

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » May 24th, 2006, 7:05 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
makaveli389 wrote:^ do u notice a difference in whites in california and whites in other states ? you ever lived in california ?
what type of "differences" are you talking about?

I've only lived in two other states for short periods of time so I can't compare whites here and other states much.

Arizona and Georgia. Arizona - I was there when I was just a kid I don't remember much about whites there. Georgia - they were either crazy old Klansmen or they were Christians working against racism or they were Klansmen claiming to be Christian but racist.

What's the difference you mean?
you should travel more around the US. after going to chicago, i saw how beaten down and colonized people were in general there... not everyone of course, but a lot... it wasn't a pretty sight.