If Clippers Lose, More Minutemen Come to LA?

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

If Clippers Lose, More Minutemen Come to LA?

Unread post by never die inside » May 22nd, 2006, 2:45 am

man, so i have this crazy thought... that if the Clippers lose tomorrow, that there will be more Border Patrol types/Minutement patrolling the highways of Los Angeles...

might seem too crazy huh? just watch...

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 22nd, 2006, 3:03 am

w00t? :?

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » May 22nd, 2006, 2:55 pm

This should be in conspiracy theorys...lol.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 22nd, 2006, 5:27 pm

^LOL

Funny thing is in the news this morning they had a special minutemen thing right before the clipper report..... coincidence?????

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » May 22nd, 2006, 10:38 pm

i think ur anticipating that the clippers will lose. suns firepower is just too much. and i think increased border patrol is inevitable sooner or later. but sooner.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » May 23rd, 2006, 12:36 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:^LOL

Funny thing is in the news this morning they had a special minutemen thing right before the clipper report..... coincidence?????
I have a good source that says it is a coincidence. I know the person that does the web pages for them and he says no. And BTW...they are'nt for the Clippers. :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » May 23rd, 2006, 12:39 am

makaveli389 wrote:i think ur anticipating that the clippers will lose. suns firepower is just too much. and i think increased border patrol is inevitable sooner or later. but sooner.

And it is'nt going to be the Minute Men that step it up, it's going to be our government....technically.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » May 23rd, 2006, 4:45 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:^LOL

nah, its not a coincidence. i mean the biggest news in all of arizona is the minutemen, thats what they're known for this past year. and LA is known for having a grip of mexicans and other race illegals. no surprise there...

i was never aware of how people outside of LA viewed LA until I saw that movie "Escape from LA" with Kurt Russell, now thats a classic movie... :lol:

makaveli389 wrote:i think ur anticipating that the clippers will lose. suns firepower is just too much. and i think increased border patrol is inevitable sooner or later. but sooner.
i was hoping the Clippers would win. but if they lost, thats what i thought would happen.

Anyways, Im gonna start learning some Navajo. Its supposedly very similiar to Mandarin.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » May 23rd, 2006, 8:31 pm

is that languages? indian orange ?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 24th, 2006, 5:11 am

Some Navajo thought me and my dad were Navajo.... had no idea what he was saying so I guess it's nothing like Korean lol

As far as being close to Madarin.... in terms of individual words, some are similar, but the strucutre of the language is different from any other. That is why it was used so much in WWII and against the Japanese (who's linguists could have figured out the language if it was that similar to Mandarin)

wang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wang » May 24th, 2006, 5:24 pm

a lot of people see koreans as a hyrbid of chinese and japanease

by the way i cant believe the clippers got further than the lakers i mean, anyone remembers back in the 90s when clippers were a complete joke lol, The bulls are gonna make a comeback, 2007 believe it...

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » May 24th, 2006, 7:00 pm

makaveli389 wrote:is that languages? indian orange ?
yeah, navajo are one of the biggest native american tribe in the US. mostly in arizona, utah, new mexico area I believe... i think last i heard they wanted independence...
Some Navajo thought me and my dad were Navajo.... had no idea what he was saying so I guess it's nothing like Korean lol

As far as being close to Madarin.... in terms of individual words, some are similar, but the strucutre of the language is different from any other. That is why it was used so much in WWII and against the Japanese (who's linguists could have figured out the language if it was that similar to Mandarin)
supposedly during Genghis Khan's time, a grip of Manchurians ran away from his incoming army, and settled in southwestern America. thats why some of the words are still the same, although over the years the language has changed, and the people have changed, but they still hold on to their navajo legacy.

and for them, their language is always changing and breathing, so the navajo language in 1950 would be different than what it was in 1800.

either navajo or alaskan inuit language... yeah i hella want those NA tribes to regain independence, that would be hella cool.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 26th, 2006, 5:23 pm

!MICK! wrote:a lot of people see koreans as a hyrbid of chinese and japanease
.... aye that makes no sense, if anyone Japanese is a mix of Korean and Chinese and some Indian (Indian not by race but by influence)

Japanese suposedly came from Korea and on told of that this is basically how Asia spread things

First 90% of stuff in Asia had some roots in India, then

India -> China -> other mainland Asian Countries -> Japan (through Korea)

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”