The Antichrist

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

The Antichrist

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » May 26th, 2006, 9:59 pm

Nostradums said there would be 3 antichrists 1 being Napoleon the second is Hitler and in the year 1999 the third antichrist would appear or be born, does anybody believe this

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 26th, 2006, 11:38 pm

A lot of so-called Nostradamus (lol damus) sayings are actually made up and his name was added later to make it seem credible or whatever.

I don't know about this specific one, but it says directly in the people there will be four people to try to take over the world, the last of which is going to be the anti-Christ. Most historians take them to be Ghenghis Khan, Napoleon, and Hitler, and the last one will be the anti-Christ.

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff

Unread post by Aquafresh » May 27th, 2006, 5:50 pm

It really doesn't matter to me! I learned awhile back that the Anti-Christ has already been defeated.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 27th, 2006, 6:12 pm

news to me... care to share?

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » May 28th, 2006, 12:26 pm

I don't think he's defeated i believe he hasn't stepped up yet and shown his real face

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » May 28th, 2006, 3:18 pm

DeaD-SouL wrote:I don't think he's defeated i believe he hasn't stepped up yet and shown his real face
I agree.

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Aquafresh » May 29th, 2006, 8:32 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:news to me... care to share?
My faith has taught me that JESUS has conquered satan!

I was just trying to say that since I am saved, I could care less about the devil. God has already defeated his plan, by making the ULTIMATE sacrifice!! BELIEF IN JESUS = DEFEAT THE DEVIL!!

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Aquafresh » May 29th, 2006, 8:35 pm

DeaD-SouL wrote:I don't think he's defeated i believe he hasn't stepped up yet and shown his real face
I'm not saying he won't TRY!! He'll probably make an attempt to take over; but, it will be in vain, 'cause he's ALREADY defeated.

That chump can't beat God!

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » May 30th, 2006, 1:55 pm

Aquafresh wrote:
I'm not saying he won't TRY!! He'll probably make an attempt to take over; but, it will be in vain, 'cause he's ALREADY defeated.

That chump can't beat God!
that's where you're wrong, cause you claim you're reborn again thats cool
but according to the prophecy/bible the antichrist is gonna cause alot of trouble he's gonna almost destroy the whole fuckin world but those who believe will be saved thats true.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 30th, 2006, 5:09 pm

Aquafresh wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:news to me... care to share?
My faith has taught me that JESUS has conquered satan!

I was just trying to say that since I am saved, I could care less about the devil. God has already defeated his plan, by making the ULTIMATE sacrifice!! BELIEF IN JESUS = DEFEAT THE DEVIL!!
true, but that's not the "anti-Christ" just yet (although of course Jesus will defeat him)

It's the Beast, the Devil, and the False Prophet, as a sort of "unholy trinity"

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Aquafresh » May 30th, 2006, 7:16 pm

DeaD-SouL wrote:that's where you're wrong, cause you claim you're reborn again thats cool but according to the prophecy/bible the antichrist is gonna cause alot of trouble he's gonna almost destroy the whole fuckin world but those who believe will be saved thats true.
Homie, how am I wrong when you just agreed with' me. I said he will make an ATTEMPT! Yes, most likely, he will 'cause minor "damage" (TO ME, the "almost" destruction of the world is minor, 'cause this ain't my "home" anyway! My home is in HEAVEN)!

I'm not being mean, but, the "unsaved" are the one's who should be "concerned" 'bout a loser like the "anti - CHRIST!" Jesus got my back & if I die in the comotion, then it just get's me another "check" in the book of life, & that much closer to re-uniting with my FATHER in Heaven.

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Aquafresh » May 30th, 2006, 7:23 pm

Where in the Bible is the anti - CHRIST described? Revelations? If so, what chapter & verses?! Once I studied the gospels & learned NOONE can defeat GOD, I didn't even consider reading up on this chump. Maybe I should; although, I could care less!

Never mind!! I got enough to study in reference to Jesus & others, than study 'bout some cat who will lose anyway.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 31st, 2006, 12:55 am

^ lol

Actually that topic is the most controversial among theologians - the meaning of Revelations.

But basically the important thing to agree on is that God will win, it's to bring hope and it was written when Christians were persecuted. So your idea isn't that far off.

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » May 31st, 2006, 3:09 pm

Aquafresh wrote:
DeaD-SouL wrote:that's where you're wrong, cause you claim you're reborn again thats cool but according to the prophecy/bible the antichrist is gonna cause alot of trouble he's gonna almost destroy the whole fuckin world but those who believe will be saved thats true.
Homie, how am I wrong when you just agreed with' me. I said he will make an ATTEMPT! Yes, most likely, he will 'cause minor "damage" (TO ME, the "almost" destruction of the world is minor, 'cause this ain't my "home" anyway! My home is in HEAVEN)!

I'm not being mean, but, the "unsaved" are the one's who should be "concerned" 'bout a loser like the "anti - CHRIST!" Jesus got my back & if I die in the comotion, then it just get's me another "check" in the book of life, & that much closer to re-uniting with my FATHER in Heaven.
if you want to call that minor destruction thats cool

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » May 31st, 2006, 3:12 pm

^^ world war 3 destroying almost every nation you call that minor destruction, people killing each other over food and water,
millions of people are gonna be called but i understand your argument the way you see it

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » May 31st, 2006, 3:13 pm

i mean killed not called

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » May 31st, 2006, 9:04 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
I agree.
Me also. But he is coming: it's inevitable.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » May 31st, 2006, 9:25 pm

Aquafresh wrote:Where in the Bible is the anti - CHRIST described? Revelations? If so, what chapter & verses?! Once I studied the gospels & learned NOONE can defeat GOD, I didn't even consider reading up on this chump. Maybe I should; although, I could care less!

The beast is foretold and described in many books of the Bible, but primarily in Daniel and Revelations. In Daniel the 9th chpt. verses 20 until. Revelations 13 and Revelations 19:19-20- these are a few references.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » May 31st, 2006, 9:37 pm

that's where you're wrong, cause you claim you're reborn again thats cool
but according to the prophecy/bible the antichrist is gonna cause alot of trouble he's gonna almost destroy the whole fuckin world but those who believe will be saved thats true.[/quote]

You're veril DeaD-Soul. I would also call an extermination of virtually the whole populace of humanity alot of trouble. In Matthew 24:22, Jesus says," And except those days be should be shortened, there should NO flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » May 31st, 2006, 9:50 pm

Aquafresh wrote:

I love your tenacity and faith Aqua!! I'm not foiling in manifesto or perspective or setting myself array against you but I don't think it's a problem reading what will befall in the future concerning the Anti-Christ. It's good 2 know he will be defeated but it's also great 2 know wherein he will be defeated. I Peter 3:15-But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: AND BE READY ALWAYS TO GIVE AN ANSWER TO EVERY MAN THAT ASKETH YOU A REASON OF THE HOPE THAT IS IN YOU WITH MEEKNESS AND FEAR.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 1st, 2006, 12:06 am

Alot of people don't perceive but anybody who denies Christ and the deity of Christ is an Anti-Christ. Aside from the chief Anti-Christ -the Beast, there are millions peradventure billions of Anti-Christs living today.
I John 4:3-And every spirit that confesseth NOT that Jesus Christ is (or has) come in the flesh is not of God: AND THIS IS THAT SPIRIT OF ANTICHRIST, whereof ye have heard that it should come; AND EVEN NOW ALREADY IS IT IN THE WORLD (see also II John 7).
I John 2:18-.....and as ye have heard that Antichrist shall come, EVEN NOW ARE THERE MANY ANTICHRISTS;.....
I John 2:22- Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? HE IS ANTICHRIST, that DENIETH the Father and the Son.

There is atoning news howbeit. One can eschew or shun the Antichrist. For those who don't know the Antichrist will have merely a 7 year reign. Ever heard of the Great Tribulation? This is when the Antichrist will have his sway, tenancy, and monarchy. Jesus stated in Matthew 24:15, "When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the Prophet,...... and in verse 21- "For then shall be Great Tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be."

The Antichrist could be alive and vivace as I forthwith (now) type this post. I will not know hence I along with the rest of the body of Christ will be raptured or 'caught up'(I Thessalonians 4:13-19, St. John 14:3, I Corinthians 15:51-53) . I won't endure 1 nanosecond of the Great Tribulation. You (unbelievers) don't have to either. I Thessalonians 5:9 asserts, "For God hath not appointed us to wrath(the G.T.), but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ." (Read also I Thess. 1:10)

The sole and exclusive way 2 avoid this Great Tribulation is salvation. This salvation that I speak upon is wholly of the Lord and Elyon-El(Heb. Most High God) Jesus the Messiah. I'm sure everybody has heard of St. John 3:16. That's the key-2 believe(trust)!! That's all. It's that facile and naive. Alot of folk are confounded because they believe u can do good works 2 acquire salvation. Negative! That (working 2 obtain salvation) abrades and diverges from the Bible. Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace are ye saved THROUGH FAITH; and that not of yourselves: it is the GIFT of God: NOT OF WORKS, lest any man should boast." Salvation is a gift, something unmerited and preclude 2 earn. If someone was 2 bestow u a gift and u decided 2 remit or pay 4 the gift, is it yet a gift?No!!! All u have 2 do is accept it. And that's ALL u have 2 do 2 be saved: to accept Jesus' FREE gift of eternal life and receive impunity or exemption from damnation (hell, condemnation, perdition). Acts 16:30-31, "...what must I do to be saved? ....Believe (TRUST) on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house." When u do thus, u are instantaneously saved.

Moreover, salvation is impossible 2 lose. Anyone who believes otherwise is doomed and IS NOT saved. Jesus tells us in John 6:37, "All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him (or her) that cometh to me I will in NO WISE cast out. " Also inJohn 6:39 Jesus said, "And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I SHOULD LOSE NOTHING, but raise it up at the last day."

Therefore, anybody who's not saved or has the doctrine of salvation distorted will hopefully repent (to have a change of mind) and Trust Jesus as the only means of salvation and heaven. Do it now (sitting at the p.c.) please don't tarry. Just tell Jesus that you are a sinner and u believe(trust) in Him as thee only means for salvation and eternal life. Tell Him u accept his death on the cross 2 remit and propitiate your sins.
If u utter this curt supplication and confession YOU ARE SAVED-ETERNALLY!
I John 5:13- These things have I written unto you that Believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may KNOW that ye have ETERNAL LIFE , and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » June 1st, 2006, 1:31 pm

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... +the+beast

The mark of the beast = 666 = a microchip

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » June 1st, 2006, 1:47 pm

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Aquafresh » June 1st, 2006, 3:29 pm

TarHeelRED wrote: I love your tenacity and faith Aqua!! I'm not foiling in manifesto or perspective or setting myself array against you but I don't think it's a problem reading what will befall in the future concerning the Anti-Christ. It's good 2 know he will be defeated but it's also great 2 know wherein he will be defeated. I Peter 3:15-But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: AND BE READY ALWAYS TO GIVE AN ANSWER TO EVERY MAN THAT ASKETH YOU A REASON OF THE HOPE THAT IS IN YOU WITH MEEKNESS AND FEAR.
I feel you. :wink:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 2nd, 2006, 4:40 am

DeaD-SouL wrote:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... +the+beast

That's a common idea nowadays.

I don't know, they were talking about all of the "major" methods of interpreting Revelations on the History Channel, they said another method was the historical one, and 666 was the numerical equivalent of Nero Ceaser in Greek, and that it could be the Romans.

But they also said that even with that view, it could also mean another future like it.

I don't know, there's just so many ways of taking it.

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » June 3rd, 2006, 11:27 am

Aquafresh wrote:It really doesn't matter to me! I learned awhile back that the Anti-Christ has already been defeated.
No. The Anti-Christ is supposed to be defeated. It's written like that in the bible, just like in the bible, they say that Satan will lose.

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » June 3rd, 2006, 11:29 am

I think that the third Anti-Christ is Bush.

The man will lead us into World War 3.

And when did the bible know about Nepolean and Hitler?

I think the facts about this maybe updated, but if they're not, then scary ass shit...

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » June 3rd, 2006, 11:35 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:

I don't know, they were talking about all of the "major" methods of interpreting Revelations on the History Channel, they said another method was the historical one, and 666 was the numerical equivalent of Nero Ceaser in Greek, and that it could be the Romans.

But they also said that even with that view, it could also mean another future like it.

Ok. What's a microchip got to do with religion?

666 is the number of the devil. And 666 is June 6, 2006...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 3rd, 2006, 1:57 pm

useless_person wrote:I think that the third Anti-Christ is Bush.

1. The man will lead us into World War 3.

2. And when did the bible know about Nepolean and Hitler?

I think the facts about this maybe updated, but if they're not, then scary ass shit...
1. If Bush were the anti-Christ people would admire, respect, and follow him. Bush = not anti-Christ case closed. Just the fact people suspect him shows it's not true.

2. I think you read it wrong, I just said that the Bible talks about 3 people before the anti-Christ trying to take over the world, it's historians and scholars who interpret it that way since they nearly conquered all of their own worlds, but Napolean I'm not sure on him but there are a few...

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » June 3rd, 2006, 4:28 pm

exactly the antichrist will be like Hitler people all over the world are gonna love him, when they find out his true agenda it will be too late cause most of the damage is gonna be done allready.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 3rd, 2006, 6:45 pm

useless_person wrote:I think that the third Anti-Christ is Bush.
I don't. The Beast will have a dynasty of 7 years. Bush's reign as President will by and by (soon) be abating. Bushs' tenanacy in office is 8 years and this is the eighth. A President can only be re-elected once. So I refute this claim.
The man will lead us into World War 3.

And when did the bible know about Nepolean and Hitler?
God knows everything that's why he's omniscient.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 3rd, 2006, 6:52 pm

useless_person wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:

Ok. What's a microchip got to do with religion?

666 is the number of the devil. And 666 is June 6, 2006...
The microchip is the "mark" of the Beast. That's the only wise 1 will be endorsed 2 buy and sell during the Great Tribulation. The microchip has naught or nothing 2 do with "religion". The "mark" has everything 2 do with the Beast. This is not about religion.