Black child burned alive by white children

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » June 12th, 2006, 4:56 pm

ARIZONA CITY, Ariz. - The mother of 9-year-old Malik Thomas is still trying to sort out why her son is dead, after he was allegedly doused with gasoline and set on fire by a group of White youths. Two weeks after the incident, no one has been charged for the brutal death.
Malik Thomas

The Pinal County Sheriff’s Department has released very little information on the heinous crime to the family or media. Phoenix Vice Mayor Mike Johnson and Arizona NAACP Chairman Reverend Oscar Tillman were told that the Pinal County Sheriff’s Department was investigating the death as a homicide.

However, Pinal County Sheriff Spokesman Mike Minter told the Associated Press that no homicide investigation was being conducted.

“At this time, it is a death investigation. We have not labeled it a homicide or an accident,” he was reported as saying May 27. “But if it is a homicide we will definitely press for charges.”

Malik died May 22 after being treated for severe burns to the upper body at the Maricopa County Burn Unit in Phoenix. “We want justice for Malik,” declared his grieving mother, Pamela Bishop. “They can’t give me back my baby, but I want justice.”

Malik’s grandfather, Robert Banks, was the first family member to reach the child at the scene. He described the terror of seeing Malik, sitting on the curb as paramedics and police officers waited for the Air EVAC Helicopter. A motorist and other bystanders had smothered the flames before fire officials arrived to administer first aid. An unidentified Mexican child claimed that he was also targeted for attack, but was able to run before gasoline could be thrown on him.

However, sheriff spokesman Mr. Minter said Malik and two White boys his age, including one of his closest friends, were at a construction site playing when they found a milk jug filled with liquid. The surviving boys told investigators they all began kicking the jug around a room, then tossed matches at it.

“The fumes had built up in the room and an explosion occurred,” Mr. Minter maintains. “The Black boy was standing in front of the other boys and the explosion engulfed him.”

The sheriff’s office told the family that the clothing Malik was wearing had been lost. Later, Rev. Tillman was told that the clothing was found in a locker at the Fire Department. Mr. Minter stated that doctors at the hospital said there is no sign that the clothing was saturated with a flammable liquid, but the sheriff’s office will conduct further testing.

Vice Mayor Johnson has requested the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms assist in the investigation and the NAACP wants the FBI to become involved as well.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » June 12th, 2006, 5:18 pm

I am white, but i never put a black or any other person on fire. Fuck those who did it!

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » June 12th, 2006, 6:22 pm

crazy shit

they burned the damn kid atleast let him get an easier way out

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 12th, 2006, 6:42 pm

But be aware thatnot all white people are willing to do such shit.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » June 12th, 2006, 6:48 pm

Sentenza wrote:But be aware thatnot all white people are willing to do such shit.
Of course not. You really have to explain that one? I don't think anyone believe or said that all of you would do such a thing.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 12th, 2006, 7:05 pm

X wrote:
Sentenza wrote:But be aware thatnot all white people are willing to do such shit.
Of course not. You really have to explain that one? I don't think anyone believe or said that all of you would do such a thing.
Believe me i hate those bastards. I am from Germany and where i am at we deal with such persons, just to enlight a fire of hope. :wink: 8)

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 12th, 2006, 7:12 pm

But....I got to admitt that things like that happen over here aswell.

Please read this and you know. For me.....Its a shame....

http://mondediplo.com/2000/10/11eberswalde

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 12th, 2006, 8:33 pm

[quote="X"][quote="Sentenza"]But be aware thatnot all white people are willing to do such shit.[/quote]

Of course not. You really have to explain that one? I don't think anyone believe or said that [u]all [/u]of you would do such a thing.[/quote]

lol he just put himself away from that ...he is white but not racist so yeah ... nobody pointed no finger yo direction ....why do pure races have to relate to dirt dunn by their own ?

there is one thing that makes a big difference between caucasian viet kmher mexican and the african americans ...the previous can relate and rally under a sp-ecific flag ....think about it white is a color french is a country ...mex same ect ect but me ???i got no fuccin country to claim no fuccin flag to salute and no fuccin way im gonna co sign no human dirt dunn by ''MY COUNTRY''cause i dont relate to no pure race ...

when viets do good well its good for them if cubans do dirt again i dont give a fucc ...my concern is the s followed by the c with blue and gold thats my flag thats my country ....

thjat shit is fucced i told u aint nuthin sader than racism

remember that kid gettin chopped by hutus askin the butchers can i stop being tutsi please ???their answer was a machette blow rite in the MOUTH SPLINTIN HIS FACE FROM THE MOUTH ... AND THE WORLD NEVER GAVE A DAWM ..THEY WAS MORE BUZY WITH BS

REVENGE IS THE WORD JUSTICE NEED TO BE DUNN ....

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 12th, 2006, 8:40 pm

[quote="Sentenza"]But....I got to admitt that things like that happen over here aswell.

http://mondediplo.com/2000/10/11eberswalde[/quote]
AFTER SKIN HEAD WARS PARIS GOT CLEANED SKINS GOT ERRADICTED I THOUGH ABOUT PUSHING THE MOVEMENT EAST BOUND ..MAN HOW CAN GERMAN ALLOW THAT ???THEY SHOULD BE CHECCED FOR THAT ...DONT LET THE REAL ENEMIE WAKE UP ....CAUSE IS NOT A JOKE ..I FOUGHT NAZISM ...FIRST HAND EXPERIANCE HERE ...
THEY HAVE POWERFULL LINKS AND HAVE A GNAG OF STRAPPS

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Re: Black child burned alive by white children

Unread post by Christina Marie » June 12th, 2006, 9:11 pm

X wrote:Black child burned alive by white children

ARIZONA CITY, Ariz. - The mother of 9-year-old Malik Thomas is still trying to sort out why her son is dead, after he was allegedly doused with gasoline and set on fire by a group of White youths. Two weeks after the incident, no one has been charged for the brutal death.
Malik Thomas

The Pinal County Sheriff’s Department has released very little information on the heinous crime to the family or media. Phoenix Vice Mayor Mike Johnson and Arizona NAACP Chairman Reverend Oscar Tillman were told that the Pinal County Sheriff’s Department was investigating the death as a homicide.

However, Pinal County Sheriff Spokesman Mike Minter told the Associated Press that no homicide investigation was being conducted.

“At this time, it is a death investigation. We have not labeled it a homicide or an accident,” he was reported as saying May 27. “But if it is a homicide we will definitely press for charges.”

Malik died May 22 after being treated for severe burns to the upper body at the Maricopa County Burn Unit in Phoenix. “We want justice for Malik,” declared his grieving mother, Pamela Bishop. “They can’t give me back my baby, but I want justice.”

Malik’s grandfather, Robert Banks, was the first family member to reach the child at the scene. He described the terror of seeing Malik, sitting on the curb as paramedics and police officers waited for the Air EVAC Helicopter. A motorist and other bystanders had smothered the flames before fire officials arrived to administer first aid. An unidentified Mexican child claimed that he was also targeted for attack, but was able to run before gasoline could be thrown on him.

However, sheriff spokesman Mr. Minter said Malik and two White boys his age, including one of his closest friends, were at a construction site playing when they found a milk jug filled with liquid. The surviving boys told investigators they all began kicking the jug around a room, then tossed matches at it.

“The fumes had built up in the room and an explosion occurred,” Mr. Minter maintains. “The Black boy was standing in front of the other boys and the explosion engulfed him.”

The sheriff’s office told the family that the clothing Malik was wearing had been lost. Later, Rev. Tillman was told that the clothing was found in a locker at the Fire Department. Mr. Minter stated that doctors at the hospital said there is no sign that the clothing was saturated with a flammable liquid, but the sheriff’s office will conduct further testing.

Vice Mayor Johnson has requested the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms assist in the investigation and the NAACP wants the FBI to become involved as well.

There is alot of conflicting info here. It COULD very well be that these were just some kids playing around and it turned tragic. That the clothing was (preliminary findings) not saturated with a flammable liquid is an indication that the kicking the container around story may be true. But then you have the hispanic boy who is saying he was able to run away before the gasoline got thrown on him.....throwing a little doubt in there. I just dunno on this one. What I do know is that this little boy losing his life is tragedy and I feel for his family.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » June 12th, 2006, 9:46 pm

Christina Marie wrote:But then you have the hispanic boy who is saying he was able to run away before the gasoline got thrown on him.....throwing a little doubt in there.
Ask the kids they always tell the truth.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » June 12th, 2006, 10:07 pm

MistahSerpent wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:But then you have the hispanic boy who is saying he was able to run away before the gasoline got thrown on him.....throwing a little doubt in there.

You have the 2 white kids who apparently are saying they were kicking the container around and playing with matches, it exploded and the black child was in the front and caught fire. Then you have the hispanic boy who is saying that he ran away before he could be doused. So who is telling the truth?. Kids also lie to save their asses so maybe the hispanic boy was afraid that if he says he was playing in the construction site etc...his parents would be mad at him. IF the clothing the deceased child was wearing does not show that they were "doused" then that kind of makes the hispanic childs story very doubtful. Like I said...there is alot of questionable information regarding this incident.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 12th, 2006, 10:33 pm

[quote="Christina Marie"][quote="MistahSerpent"][quote="Christina Marie"]But then you have the hispanic boy who is saying he was able to run away before the gasoline got thrown on him.....throwing a little doubt in there.[/quote]
Ask the kids they always tell the truth.[/quote]

[color=indigo]You have the 2 white kids who apparently are saying they were kicking the container around and playing with matches, it exploded and the black child was in the front and caught fire. Then you have the hispanic boy who is saying that he ran away before he could be doused. So who is telling the truth?. Kids also lie to save their asses so [u]maybe[/u] the hispanic boy was afraid that if he says he was playing in the construction site etc...his parents would be mad at him. IF the clothing the deceased child was wearing does not show that they were "doused" then that kind of makes the hispanic childs story very doubtful. Like I said...there is alot of questionable information regarding this incident.[/color][/quote]

homie speakin over dead people without knowin is smellin like gazoline ...we dont know the real on this one justice need to be done and INFORTUNATELY IN THE US JUTICE VARY ACORDING TO YOUR RACE AND YOUR LOCATION ...SO I CAN UNDERSTAND AFRICANS AMERICANS WORRYIES CONCERNING THAT BURNED KID .

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » June 12th, 2006, 11:11 pm

bgcasper wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
MistahSerpent wrote:

You have the 2 white kids who apparently are saying they were kicking the container around and playing with matches, it exploded and the black child was in the front and caught fire. Then you have the hispanic boy who is saying that he ran away before he could be doused. So who is telling the truth?. Kids also lie to save their asses so maybe the hispanic boy was afraid that if he says he was playing in the construction site etc...his parents would be mad at him. IF the clothing the deceased child was wearing does not show that they were "doused" then that kind of makes the hispanic childs story very doubtful. Like I said...there is alot of questionable information regarding this incident.
homie speakin over dead people without knowin is smellin like gazoline ...we dont know the real on this one justice need to be done and INFORTUNATELY IN THE US JUTICE VARY ACORDING TO YOUR RACE AND YOUR LOCATION ...SO I CAN UNDERSTAND AFRICANS AMERICANS WORRYIES CONCERNING THAT BURNED KID .
Might it be that race isnt even an issue and that it was just a tragic accident? It may be. It may not be.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 13th, 2006, 12:21 am

WTF?????????

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 13th, 2006, 2:29 am

[quote="Christina Marie"][quote="bgcasper"][quote="Christina Marie"][quote="MistahSerpent"][quote="Christina Marie"]But then you have the hispanic boy who is saying he was able to run away before the gasoline got thrown on him.....throwing a little doubt in there.[/quote]

[color=indigo]You have the 2 white kids who apparently are saying they were kicking the container around and playing with matches, it exploded and the black child was in the front and caught fire. Then you have the hispanic boy who is saying that he ran away before he could be doused. So who is telling the truth?. Kids also lie to save their asses so [u]maybe[/u] the hispanic boy was afraid that if he says he was playing in the construction site etc...his parents would be mad at him. IF the clothing the deceased child was wearing does not show that they were "doused" then that kind of makes the hispanic childs story very doubtful. Like I said...there is alot of questionable information regarding this incident.[/color][/quote]

homie speakin over dead people without knowin is smellin like gazoline ...we dont know the real on this one justice need to be done and INFORTUNATELY IN THE US JUTICE VARY ACORDING TO YOUR RACE AND YOUR LOCATION ...SO I CAN UNDERSTAND AFRICANS AMERICANS WORRYIES CONCERNING THAT BURNED KID .[/quote]

[color=indigo]Might it be that race isnt even an issue and that it was just a tragic accident? It may be. It may not be.[/color][/quote]

WELL IT MIGHT BE A COICINDENCE .WELL I CAN UNDERSTAND THE SUSPISIONS SOME USERS MIGHT HAVE SPECIALLY WITH THE MEXICAN KIDS THAT GOT ATACKED BY THE SAME ALL WHITE MOB ...OF KIDS I AGREE BUT BELIEVE ME KIDS CAN BE HARD CORE KILLAZ AND WHITE BOYS ARE NO EXECPTION TO THAT RULE .

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 13th, 2006, 2:33 am

[quote="bgcasper"][quote="Christina Marie"][quote="bgcasper"][quote="Christina Marie"][quote="MistahSerpent"][quote="Christina Marie"]But then you have the hispanic boy who is saying he was able to run away before the gasoline got thrown on him.....throwing a little doubt in there.[/quote]

homie speakin over dead people without knowin is smellin like gazoline ...we dont know the real on this one justice need to be done and INFORTUNATELY IN THE US JUTICE VARY ACORDING TO YOUR RACE AND YOUR LOCATION ...SO I CAN UNDERSTAND AFRICANS AMERICANS WORRYIES CONCERNING THAT BURNED KID .[/quote]

[color=indigo]Might it be that race isnt even an issue and that it was just a tragic accident? It may be. It may not be.[/color][/quote]

WELL IT MIGHT BE A COICINDENCE .WELL I CAN UNDERSTAND THE SUSPISIONS SOME USERS MIGHT HAVE SPECIALLY WITH THE MEXICAN KIDS THAT GOT ATACKED BY THE SAME ALL WHITE MOB ...OF KIDS I AGREE BUT BELIEVE ME KIDS CAN BE HARD CORE KILLAZ AND WHITE BOYS ARE NO EXECPTION TO THAT RULE .[/quote]IT WOULD BE GREAT IF WE COULD CORRECT OUR POSTS ..CAUSE I WAS ABIT OFF BY USING THE TERM MOB FOR TWO KIDS ...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 13th, 2006, 5:13 am

bgcasper wrote:
X wrote:
lol he just put himself away from that ...he is white but not racist so yeah ... nobody pointed no finger yo direction ....why do pure races have to relate to dirt dunn by their own ?
Because when such things are going down people talk like "whites did that", "whites are doing this" etc. like its ALL whites that are into this BS.
And then its like "i hate whites", "whites are the devil" etc.

But then you are right....Its not about all whites and i should not feel addressed since i am not responsible for that shit.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 13th, 2006, 5:17 am

bgcasper wrote:
Sentenza wrote:But....I got to admitt that things like that happen over here aswell.

http://mondediplo.com/2000/10/11eberswalde
AFTER SKIN HEAD WARS PARIS GOT CLEANED SKINS GOT ERRADICTED I THOUGH ABOUT PUSHING THE MOVEMENT EAST BOUND ..MAN HOW CAN GERMAN ALLOW THAT ???THEY SHOULD BE CHECCED FOR THAT ...DONT LET THE REAL ENEMIE WAKE UP ....CAUSE IS NOT A JOKE ..I FOUGHT NAZISM ...FIRST HAND EXPERIANCE HERE ...
THEY HAVE POWERFULL LINKS AND HAVE A GNAG OF STRAPPS
They increased the pressure on those Nazis and all the Nazi stuff is getting outlawed more and more. But there are still alot of them around and they are not going anywhere.

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » June 13th, 2006, 5:52 am

Man Germany still got a big nazi organisation, neo-nazis in east germany

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » June 13th, 2006, 2:11 pm

Back on topic please.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » June 15th, 2006, 4:26 pm

niro wrote:Man Germany still got a big nazi organisation, neo-nazis in east germany
SO T HATS THEY COUNTRY WHO ARE YOU OT ME TO TELL THEM ANY DIFFERENT

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » June 15th, 2006, 7:53 pm

100 wrote:
niro wrote:Man Germany still got a big nazi organisation, neo-nazis in east germany
What does this have to do with the topic?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 15th, 2006, 7:55 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
100 wrote:
We are different. I am from Germany. Fuck those Nazi Fuckers. Serious.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 16th, 2006, 12:07 am

[quote="Sentenza"][quote="Christina Marie"][quote="100"][quote="niro"]Man Germany still got a big nazi organisation, neo-nazis in east germany[/quote]

SO T HATS THEY COUNTRY WHO ARE YOU OT ME TO TELL THEM ANY DIFFERENT[/quote]

[color=indigo]What does this have to do with the topic?[/color][/quote]

We are different. I am from Germany. fu-- those Nazi Fuckers. Serious.[/quote]

word my brotha !!!!!

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » June 16th, 2006, 1:22 am

Sentenza wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
100 wrote:
We are different. I am from Germany. fu-- those Nazi Fuckers. Serious.
from what i heard France had the biggest neo nazi followin then second was russia

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » June 22nd, 2006, 10:50 am

X wrote:
because every single this you post is a target at the white race to make it look bad or something of that nature.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » June 22nd, 2006, 11:50 am

afakasi wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
100 wrote:
from what i heard France had the biggest neo nazi followin then second was russia
Russia is bad. But i dont really get it, since the Nazi ideology is strongly directed AGAINST SLAVS.....Dont understand the Russian Nazi logic.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 22nd, 2006, 12:51 pm

Well just by itself Nazism doesn't make sense, so why expect it to make sense anywhere period?

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » June 22nd, 2006, 8:16 pm

HELLLLLLOOOOOOO.........

Malik Thomas

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » June 22nd, 2006, 8:47 pm

Sentenza wrote:
afakasi wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
100 wrote:
Russia is bad. But i dont really get it, since the Nazi ideology is strongly directed AGAINST SLAVS.....Dont understand the Russian Nazi logic.
exactly i mean after the nazis basically slaughtered so many of them,

junior
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by junior » June 24th, 2006, 12:51 am

this story really caught my attention i dont know if those kids did it on purpose i have my doubts i mean thinking a child could do this WOW somethings wrong with the world if stuff like this is still going on and with children i would imagine an adult but child. sad sad :cry: i wonder what they will label it as a murder or accident or have they labeled already :?:
but i would belive it was an accident because i cant imagine how a 9 year old would be just with no conciense like that but the way some people think who knows