Before you celebrate the Fourth Of July

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » July 10th, 2006, 1:19 am

MiChuhSuh wrote: Well there's a black history month
what's that got to do with the 4th of july?

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » July 10th, 2006, 1:39 am

Christina Marie wrote:Damn...you are just NO fun. :lol:
lol

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » July 10th, 2006, 2:14 am

BlaKK wrote:
you can call me a racist all you want
I already know that you as an individual aren't a racists Sell, But to be honest, some of your post would lead the reader to believe contrary if they didn't know the context in which you spoke...
se11 is racist bigot and a hypocrite.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 10th, 2006, 2:23 am

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
BlaKK wrote:
I already know that you as an individual aren't a racists Sell, But to be honest, some of your post would lead the reader to believe contrary if they didn't know the context in which you spoke...
cmon now lets not jump on the BMOH bandwaggon

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » July 10th, 2006, 2:27 am

afakasi wrote:
BlaKK wrote:
ain't nobody jumpin on the bandwagon you can read dude's post and see he a racist.

3Harmonies
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3Harmonies » July 10th, 2006, 4:24 am

I will celebrate the birth of a nation by blowing up a piece of it.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 10th, 2006, 7:29 am

3Harmonies wrote:I will celebrate the birth of a nation by blowing up a piece of it.
LOL

I was in Chinatown and it sounded like WWII

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » July 10th, 2006, 6:51 pm

afakasi wrote:
BlaKK wrote:
ain't nobody jumpin on the bandwagon you can read dude's post and see he a racist.
i get dirty and say shit because when you have a guy yelling at you and targetting your race you get defensive and say shit to get back at him.

BMOH would say the most racist shit ever on this site and almost all the black people here would say "wow he's totally right" yet when i respond to being call a "cracker honkey devil", everyone says "Se11 is a racist!"

YOU ARE THE HYPOCRITS. yeah, my posts may sound racist, but this is in response to a guy blaming me and my race for all the problems in his society and call me the devil.

think about it from the other way around before you say something else. some white guys calling you "nigger, you fucking niggers destroy society" and every other white person goes "yeah he's right, your bad people". then you say "what the fuck do you know about me you fucking racitst cracker" and every white person goes "OMG racist black man!" that's basically the way i feel whenever i say something in response to BMOH.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » July 11th, 2006, 1:52 am

se11 wrote: i get dirty and say shit because when you have a guy yelling at you and targetting your race you get defensive and say shit to get back at him.
When did X come at you like that? I ain't never seen X come out and attack you, you always attacking him.
se11 wrote: BMOH would say the most racist shit ever on this site and almost all the black people here would say "wow he's totally right" yet when i respond to being call a "cracker honkey devil", everyone says "Se11 is a racist!"
BMOH ain't hear why you bringing up some old shit? You still heated bout what he said? man get over that shit.
se11 wrote: YOU ARE THE HYPOCRITS.
I'm a hypocrite? yeah okay.
se11 wrote: yeah, my posts may sound racist, but this is in response to a guy blaming me and my race for all the problems in his society and call me the devil.
well ya'll are partly to blame. look at this example with open eyes and not just one sided. white people introduced crack and guns into the hood that's what we blame ya'll for. when ya'll introduced it we ain't turn it away we just kept it. so we ain't got nobody to blame but ourselves for that.

se11 wrote:
think about it from the other way around before you say something else. some white guys calling you "nigger, you #%@&#%@ niggers destroy society" and every other white person goes "yeah he's right, your bad people". then you say "what the fu-- do you know about me you #%@&#%@ racitst cracker" and every white person goes "OMG racist black man!" that's basically the way i feel whenever i say something in response to BMOH.
i understand what you are saying? BMOH of when as far as to blame all white people. i wouldn't go that far but i do agree with the shit he posted because it was the truth. it's not like he just came on here and made shit up like white power people do. for example before he made the thread about white people are devils he posted a article about white criminals can get a job faster than a black college graduate and you just attacked him and said he was lying. in my eye's that's what makes you racist. another thing that makes me so irrate with you is what X was talking about in the other thread. he was talking about you not going to the gang threads and making a fuss you only come to threads X post and voice your opinion. which is assed backwards to me because white people are always saying black gangs are fucking up their own communities. (probably the only time i would agree with you). but you ain't in there voicing your opinion about it. you in the threads where brotha's giving examples about what we go through saying we are lying and making shit up. that's what makes you racist not the fact that you are sticking up for your self its the fact that you are tearing positive shit down.

when it comes to religion people are always going to believe what they believe and i don't expect you to agree with shit that i say or anybody else for that matter. but when it comes to society you should have an open mind because blacks and whites are equally to blame for what goes on with back people.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » July 11th, 2006, 9:21 am

When did X come at you like that? I ain't never seen X come out and attack you, you always attacking him.
the only thing i said to X was "you have 9 threads about black stereotypes". he is obsessed with the topic. that's all. i didnt call him anything racist, nothing of that matter. the topic of the 4th of july was being discussed, thats all.
for example before he made the thread about white people are devils he posted a article about white criminals can get a job faster than a black college graduate and you just attacked him and said he was lying
BMOH was a nut job. maybe the shit he posted like a year or two ago was accurate. but when he came back recently, he lost his mind. if you honest to God believe that a black person with a degree in accounting keeps getting turned down for a white DUI rapist, there is something wrong with your head.
that's what makes you racist not the fact that you are sticking up for your self its the fact that you are tearing positive shit down.
he has 9 threads about one topic, we get it. i just said the guy is obsessed with the topic. and how is "before you celebrate the 4th of july" good for anybody. if blacks actually do it, it will just grow them further away from a white community that does celebrate it, and it will just lead to furthering the two from an overall agreement.

you think he's posting shit that is really positive, that's going to change black peoples lives forever. half of the things he posts try to making white people look guilty in some way. how is that helping anyone? by making someone feel bad, that's not going to lead to anything good. instead of targetting white people in his threads why not actually think of ways we can live together as equals. he never once posted an article "how we can get along" or "what both sides can do to stop the tension". everything is "black stereotypes" "white people hold us down" ect.

and btw, call me a racist all you want i dont really care what some asshole over the internet who agrees with everything a wannabe malcom x says.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » July 11th, 2006, 2:49 pm

se11 wrote: the only thing i said to X was "you have 9 threads about black stereotypes". he is obsessed with the topic. that's all. i didnt call him anything racist, nothing of that matter. the topic of the 4th of july was being discussed, thats all.
you called the brutha a dumbass? i don't understand why, if you don't like the brutha's post then ignore them.
se11 wrote: if you honest to God believe that a black person with a degree in accounting keeps getting turned down for a white DUI rapist, there is something wrong with your head.
your taking shit out of context ain't nobody saying that it happens all the time but it does happen majority of the time. maybe like 60% of the time. why is it so hard for you to see that it happens? pbs and abc had shows aired on t.v about it plus you can find numerous articles on the web regarding it.

se11 wrote: he has 9 threads about one topic, we get it. i just said the guy is obsessed with the topic. and how is "before you celebrate the 4th of july" good for anybody. if blacks actually do it, it will just grow them further away from a white community that does celebrate it, and it will just lead to furthering the two from an overall agreement.
so what if blacks don't want to celebrate your 4th of july just look at it as being more ribs for you. besides what is the difference between blacks not celebrating 4th of july and you whites getting mad at the french because they didn't support your campaign for war in iraq. ya'll went as far as to boycott french products and change french fries to freedom fries.

se11 wrote: you think he's posting shit that is really positive, that's going to change black peoples lives forever. half of the things he posts try to making white people look guilty in some way. how is that helping anyone? by making someone feel bad, that's not going to lead to anything good. instead of targetting white people in his threads why not actually think of ways we can live together as equals. he never once posted an article "how we can get along" or "what both sides can do to stop the tension". everything is "black stereotypes" "white people hold us down" ect.
yeah its positive because it lets you white people see the shit that we face. ya'll so quick to say that the black man is lazy, they all on drugs, 90% of them in jail, they all on welfare and uneducated. ya'll believe them stereotypes before you believe the truth that's why X post the real to make you white people see that the shit your daddy told you ain't the truth. it also helps blacks who listen by lettin them know that they don't have to feed into them stereotypes and that they can make something of themselves. they have other options in the hood beside being a banger or an addict. but when you come in here and tear the shit down all your doing is reassurting the stereotype by saying is X lying blacks ain't nothing but criminals, bangers, addicts, single parents, lazy welfare recieving idiots who will never make nothing of themselves.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » July 11th, 2006, 6:53 pm

your taking shit out of context ain't nobody saying that it happens all the time but it does happen majority of the time. maybe like 60% of the time. why
no it doesnt. it happens maybe 5% of the time if the boss is a die hard racist.
why is it so hard for you to see that it happens?
because bosses need people to run their company for them and they need qualified people. whoever will do the job best will get the job. now are you honestly telling me that 6/10 bosses will hire an unqualified white person over a qualified black person just because they are white? that's the stupidest thing i've ever heard.
so what if blacks don't want to celebrate your 4th of july just look at it as being more ribs for you
i really dont give a shit what anybody does. but if the black community breaks it self off from the 4th of july it will only further itself from an already far white community.
ya'll so quick to say that the black man is lazy, they all on drugs, 90% of them in jail, they all on welfare and uneducated.
do not tell me what i'm quick to say. i've seen plenty of black men working, making legit money, and aren't bad criminals. i know that's not true. but the extreme opposite isn't the truth either.
it also helps blacks who listen by lettin them know that they don't have to feed into them stereotypes and that they can make something of themselves.
make a thread on black stereotypes, go ahead. all i said was making 9 of them was a little excessive. and X stereotypes himself more than anyone else.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » July 11th, 2006, 7:16 pm

se11 wrote: he never once posted an article "how we can get along" or "what both sides can do to stop the tension".

viewtopic.php?t=14420

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » July 11th, 2006, 8:32 pm

thats a good thread but you exclude the white community. when i say how we can all get along or what both sides can do i dont mean black and brown. never the less, decent thread, but as most good threads, nobody posts any responses.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 11th, 2006, 10:28 pm

I know one way we can start to ease tensions...people like you stop telling other people what they are going through and listen for a chance. If your sitting on my leg, and its hurting me, but you keep saying, "no it's not, you're lying", I'm gonna grow angrier and eventually hurt you.

(just a thought) I think alot of white peeps have done this so long that they know if they don't continue to sit on homies legs, when he gets use of his shit its just inevitable they gettin fucked up.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » July 12th, 2006, 5:55 am

se11 wrote: no it doesnt. it happens maybe 5% of the time if the boss is a die hard racist.

okay cool you aknowledge that it does happen even though our perentages might be different.

se11 wrote:
because bosses need people to run their company for them and they need qualified people. whoever will do the job best will get the job.
that's understandable ain't know body faulting white people for that.
and that's probably why there is a communication problem because you probably hinking that every time a black person doesn't get hired we thinking its racism when it ain't like that.

se11 wrote: now are you honestly telling me that 6/10 bosses will hire an unqualified white person over a qualified black person just because they are white? that's the stupidest thing i've ever heard.
why is it stupid? just cause because you don't face it, that's why its stupid? look dude you ain't black you don't face work discrimination like we do. so just because it doesn't happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen. that's why their is programms on t.v. about it to inform people that it happens. you keep preaching this equality stuff but part of achieving equality is acknowledgeing that shit like this happens. and long as you keep denying that the shit doesn't happen then it will never get resolved. its like a drunk that keeps admitting that he doesn't have a problem and if he keeps denying it he will never get better. the only way he gets better is if he takes the first step and admit it.

se11 wrote:
do not tell me what i'm quick to say. i've seen plenty of black men working, making legit money, and aren't bad criminals. i know that's not true. but the extreme opposite isn't the truth either.
i'm not saying you in particlular mufucka i'm talking about white people in general. no wait scratch that weren't you saying that shit in the thread when you were trying to vent on BMOH. let me go look it up before i jump the gun.

se11 wrote: and X stereotypes himself more than anyone else.
how's he do that?

se11 wrote:
i really dont give a shit what anybody does. but if the black community breaks it self off from the 4th of july it will only further itself from an already far white community.

i'm not sure what you mean by this, but people don't have celebrate other people's holiday in order to get along. and to me asking a black person to celebrate the 4th is like asking a indian to celebrate thanksgiving.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » July 12th, 2006, 9:23 am

perongregory wrote:I know one way we can start to ease tensions...people like you stop telling other people what they are going through and listen for a chance. If your sitting on my leg, and its hurting me, but you keep saying, "no it's not, you're lying", I'm gonna grow angrier and eventually hurt you.

(just a thought) I think alot of white peeps have done this so long that they know if they don't continue to sit on homies legs, when he gets use of his shit its just inevitable they gettin #%@& up.
i try to listen. and X had a good article right there, and so did the other one about the black top 10. but to say that educated black men frequently loose out jobs to white criminals is ludacris.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » July 12th, 2006, 9:34 am

60% and 5% is a HUGE DIFFERENCE.
you probably hinking that every time a black person doesn't get hired we thinking its racism when it ain't like that.
thats fucking stupid. nobody thinks that at all. no boss is saying "i cant hire this black guy, someone else is better qualified" and every other white person goes "he's going to think your racist" its not like that at all.
why is it stupid?
is there something wrong with you. if you were a boss, no matter how racist, would you put a white criminal handling your accounting over black man with a degree in math? that's insane to even think that happens. and when it does happens it happens at smaller, privatley owned buisnesses with no more than 20 employees. large corporations and buisnesses cant afford to discriminate.
and to me asking a black person to celebrate the 4th is like asking a indian to celebrate thanksgiving.
celebrate whatever you want. but making a public announcement breaking black people off from the 4th of july(the idea i get from this thread) will only grown the black community further apart from the rest of the country. how would you feel if everybody else said " okay martin luther king day isn't for us anymore, schools back open and we're not celebrating it anymore".

and you still think we live in 1776. things have changed over the last 200 years. people have fought and blacks have earned freedom and right to be american citizens from a corrupt government. now that people are free their saying "i dont want to celebrate the 4th of july". half the country until slaves were freed was built by black slaves. african americans WERE the agricultural, labor, and service to the america in the 1700s. they were the farmers supplying the nation with food and building weapons and property. blacks DID build it. then you say "i dont want to celebrate the 4th of july." thats just something to think about.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » July 12th, 2006, 1:55 pm

se11 wrote:60% and 5% is a HUGE DIFFERENCE.
your % isn't accurate.
se11 wrote: thats #%@&#%@ stupid. nobody thinks that at all. no boss is saying "i cant hire this black guy, someone else is better qualified" and every other white person goes "he's going to think your racist" its not like that at all.
wtf? stop twistin shit up boi. I said that you(se11) are probably thinking that every time a black person goes for an interview and gets turned down he (the black person) is thinking it's racism.

se11 wrote: is there something wrong with you. if you were a boss, no matter how racist, would you put a white criminal handling your accounting over black man with a degree in math? that's insane to even think that happens. and when it does happens it happens at smaller, privatley owned buisnesses with no more than 20 employees. large corporations and buisnesses cant afford to discriminate.
diebold the makers of ATMs, checkout scanners, ticket machines and the touch screen voting machine has 5 developers and 1 vice president who are convicted felons. and i think one of the white house cabinet members in the last 20 years was a white collar felon at the time he was in office.