How s!@# works in amerikkka

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » August 4th, 2006, 5:34 pm

by

White amerikkka has always and will always continue to try and run game on the minds of Black people. Here are just a few:

The Jeddi Mind Trick - This is where a lie that is detrimental to Black folks is repeated over and over throughout the mainstream media machine until gullible negroes begin to parrot it as truth. No research is done by the negroes, there is only "trust" involved. It's the "power of suggestion" through media. Almost like hypnosis.

The Apology - This is when somebody Black does something white folks deem "irresponsible" or "unacceptable" and they then ask for an apology in the court of public opinion. If the negro apologizes, this verifies he's still playing by their rules - although the hacks will continue to refer to his misdeed at every opportunity. If the brotha does not apologize, whitey will then try to stifle his ability to earn a living. Depending on how well whitey has influenced negro thought in the media, negroes will assist in stifling the brotha's ability to earn a living.

The Humility Game - This is when a Black man becomes a financial success in amerikkka and he has to demonstrate "humility" at every turn. He has to be gracious in public. He must comment on issues that only white folks deem worthy. He must adopt all of the superficial language and demeaner that says, "I don't know how I became a success, it just happened I guess". And he must never, I repeat NEVER, speak to the collective progress of Black people. Given that it is highly offensive to white folks for a rich/successful brotha to flaunt his success, no matter how hard he's worked, he must always make whitey feel as though he is thanking them for it.

The Money Trail - This is when some negro begins to get in the media spouting ideals that are from left field. The ideals tend to be so far outside of typical Black reality that you wonder what planet he/she lives on - or what their day-to-day life could possibly be like. The motive can usually be found after a little due diligence in finding out who's paying him/her. As a matter of fact, in amerikkka, the money trail will expose the "why" in just about everyone's words and deeds.

I Really Like You But I Can't Admit It - This is done mostly in the case of white male hacks who earn a living covering professional Black athletes. Their entire livelyhood is derived from talking about [radio], writing about [print media], and/or commentating on [tell-lie-vision] every revolving turn in the on-and-off the field saga of professional athletes. They admire the money, the lifestyle, and the ability to engage in athleticism to the point of moving others. They have a love/hate relationship with the Black athlete. They love the competitive expression of manhood but hate that they have to live it through some of these niggas. They cannot seem like total nut huggers so they end up sounding like overly critical nags.

The Conveniently Dumb Game - This is when white folks all of a sudden get stupid when a previously understood principle is applied to Black folks. All of a sudden, certain words don't make sense, certain concepts loose their meaning, the law of cause and effect disappears, and you're left wondering, "how could they be so damn stupid?". Yesterday, the cracker's vibe was as though he/she knew everything and all non-whites should bow down in prostration. Today, they can't figure out why somebody Black "would do such a thing".

The Mutual Of Omaha Game - This is when white folks interpret the behavior of non-whites for the rest of white folks, and those faithful trusting non-whites. It's usually done by showing some type of visual of the non-white person's actions, with the white man speaking an interpretation. The white man can tell you what a bug is thinking on saturday at twelve o'clock midnight - as long as you're willing to listen.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Re: How s!@# works in amerikkka

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 4th, 2006, 7:24 pm

Akil wrote:How s!@# works in amerikkka
by (WHOSE IT BY X? YOU TRYING TO CENSOR?? LIKE USUAL, NO LINK TO THE ARTICLE EITHER)

White amerikkka has always and will always continue to try and run game on the minds of Black people. Here are just a few:

The Jeddi Mind Trick - This is where a lie that is detrimental to Black folks is repeated over and over throughout the mainstream media machine until gullible negroes begin to parrot it as truth. No research is done by the negroes, there is only "trust" involved. It's the "power of suggestion" through media. Almost like hypnosis.

IMO the above statement undermines the intelligence of black people. Like black people are too stupid to overcome or havent the ability of any type of independent thought?. Also it makes us white amerikkkans (OH P...LEASE!) Sound like geniuses.

The Apology - This is when somebody Black does something white folks deem "irresponsible" or "unacceptable" and they then ask for an apology in the court of public opinion. If the negro apologizes, this verifies he's still playing by their rules - although the hacks will continue to refer to his misdeed at every opportunity. If the brotha does not apologize, whitey will then try to stifle his ability to earn a living. Depending on how well whitey has influenced negro thought in the media, negroes will assist in stifling the brotha's ability to earn a living.

Hmmmmmm ya know, when I broke the law and SOCIETY deemed it irresponsible AND unnacceptable which (and get this....) IT WAS!!!! :roll: . I had to suffer the consequences of my actions. I did so without trying to shift the blame elsewhere except where it belonged.......ON ME. And guess what? I STILL get that misdeed thrown in my face too. Maybe I am black and dont know it? :shock:

The Humility Game - This is when a Black man becomes a financial success in amerikkka and he has to demonstrate "humility" at every turn. He has to be gracious in public. He must comment on issues that only white folks deem worthy. He must adopt all of the superficial language and demeaner that says, "I don't know how I became a success, it just happened I guess". And he must never, I repeat NEVER, speak to the collective progress of Black people. Given that it is highly offensive to white folks for a rich/successful brotha to flaunt his success, no matter how hard he's worked, he must always make whitey feel as though he is thanking them for it.

The Money Trail - This is when some negro begins to get in the media spouting ideals that are from left field. The ideals tend to be so far outside of typical Black reality that you wonder what planet he/she lives on - or what their day-to-day life could possibly be like. The motive can usually be found after a little due diligence in finding out who's paying him/her. As a matter of fact, in amerikkka, the money trail will expose the "why" in just about everyone's words and deeds.

I Really Like You But I Can't Admit It - This is done mostly in the case of white male hacks who earn a living covering professional Black athletes. Their entire livelyhood is derived from talking about [radio], writing about [print media], and/or commentating on [tell-lie-vision] every revolving turn in the on-and-off the field saga of professional athletes. They admire the money, the lifestyle, and the ability to engage in athleticism to the point of moving others. They have a love/hate relationship with the Black athlete. They love the competitive expression of manhood but hate that they have to live it through some of these niggas. They cannot seem like total nut huggers so they end up sounding like overly critical nags.

The Conveniently Dumb Game - This is when white folks all of a sudden get stupid when a previously understood principle is applied to Black folks. All of a sudden, certain words don't make sense, certain concepts loose their meaning, the law of cause and effect disappears, and you're left wondering, "how could they be so damn stupid?". Yesterday, the cracker's vibe was as though he/she knew everything and all non-whites should bow down in prostration. Today, they can't figure out why somebody Black "would do such a thing".

The Mutual Of Omaha Game - This is when white folks interpret the behavior of non-whites for the rest of white folks, and those faithful trusting non-whites. It's usually done by showing some type of visual of the non-white person's actions, with the white man speaking an interpretation. The white man can tell you what a bug is thinking on saturday at twelve o'clock midnight - as long as you're willing to listen.

Ya know....I was going to comment on each section individually but why for? The bottom line is this article and its opinions give ol whitey a hell of a lot of power they dont have. Sounds like a bunch of excuses and a whole lot of support for not accepting responsibility for ones actions and choices. Gee I wish I had some other race to blame for my BS. Jeddi mind tricks......lol. Toooooo funny.

Oh.......and, "may the force be with you!!!!!"

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 4th, 2006, 8:34 pm

I thought you were Jewish, or only on shaabat?

forward

Re: How s!@# works in amerikkka

Unread post by forward » August 4th, 2006, 9:25 pm

Akil wrote:How s!@# works in amerikkka
by

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 4th, 2006, 9:39 pm

perongregory wrote:I thought you were Jewish, or only on shaabat?
I have said my family has Jewish background. I have also said they converted to Christianity.And what does that have to do with my above comments?

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 4th, 2006, 9:41 pm

perongregory wrote:I thought you were Jewish, or only on shaabat?
Oh wait...was that a joke Peron? Was that a sense of humor I detected?

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 5th, 2006, 12:54 am

Jews that converted to Chisitianity, I have never heard of anything like that before, but what ever makes people happy. My Family is Protestant but we are really Orthhodox Christians but we dont practice, I would call myself Agnostic.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 5th, 2006, 1:04 am

DC wrote:Jews that converted to Chisitianity, I have never heard of anything like that before, but what ever makes people happy. My Family is Protestant but we are really Orthhodox Christians but we dont practice, I would call myself Agnostic.
I am sorry. LOL.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 5th, 2006, 7:20 am

Oh maaannnn that dude has just told the world about our JEDI MIND TRICKS LMAO!!!!! :lol:

Now i cant make Blacks do stupid shit, coz my mind trickies dont work on the darkies no more :wink:

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 5th, 2006, 12:29 pm

blue eyed devil wrote:Oh maaannnn that dude has just told the world about our JEDI MIND TRICKS LMAO!!!!! :lol:

Now i cant make Blacks do stupid shit, coz my mind trickies dont work on the darkies no more :wink:

:lol:

BxMilitia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BxMilitia » August 5th, 2006, 1:04 pm

why do they have 2 be "darkies"? WHITEY :x

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 5th, 2006, 1:19 pm

BxMilitia wrote:why do they have 2 be "darkies"? WHITEY :x
Bx thats what the article X (aka Akil) posted was about. How whites play "Jedi Mind Tricks" on blacks.

BxMilitia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BxMilitia » August 5th, 2006, 1:31 pm

PARDON ME.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 5th, 2006, 2:42 pm

BxMilitia wrote:PARDON ME.
Bx? Do you think whites play mind tricks on blacks? or do you think thats just giving whites to much credit?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 5th, 2006, 3:15 pm

LOL!

If I had Jedi Mind Tricks I wouldn't be using them on anybody but women :D

BxMilitia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BxMilitia » August 5th, 2006, 3:26 pm

HONESTLY SPEAKING, I DO THINK WHITES PLAY MIND TRICKS ON BLACKS. MOST(NOT ALL) OF US LIVE IN 2ND RATE NEIGHTBORHOODS(GHETTOS) WHILE MOST WHITES(NOT ALL) LIVE IN UPPER CLASS NEIGHBORHOODS. NOW U MAY THINK LIKE"WUT the FUCK IZ HE TALKIN ABOUT" BUT IF U THINK ABOUT IT, WE ALONG with LATINOS WERE PUT IN THIS POSTITION BY WHITES, AND CONTINUE TO GO DOWN A NEVER ENDING HOLE. US BLACK N BROWN PEOPLE LIVE IN THESE NEIGHBORHOODS, SURROUNDED BY DRUGS, POVERTY AND VIOLENCE AND SEE NO HOPE FOR THE FUTURE. ITS HARD 2 GET A JOB AS WELL. IF A PERSON STARTS SELLING DRUGS OR HUSTLIN HOWEVER HE HAS 2 AND GETS LOCKED UP, WHEN HE COME OUT, HE CANNOT FIND A JOB. SINCE UR ON PAROLE, THEY ARENT GONNA GIVE U A JOB, SO HOW the FUCK R U SUPPOSED 2 FEED URSELF AND UR FAMILY????AFTER THAT, U END UP VIOLATING UR PAROLE SINCE NOBODY WANNA FUCK with U FOR A JOB AND U MAKE MONEY the ONLY WAY U KNO HOW 2. THEY WANT US OUT OF HERE, THEY DONT WANT U 2 SEE IT THAT WAY BUT THATS HOW IT IZ. I LIVE IN NY AND I SEE THAT IN the PUBLIC HIGH SKOOLS IN THESE BLACK N BROWN COMMUNITIES, MUTHFUCKAS ALWAYS WANNA RECRUIT, AND THEY ALWAYS CHOOSE the WORST NEIGHBORHOODS BECAUSE THEY KNO WE HAVE NO HOPE AND THEY TRY 2 HIGHLIGHT the ARMY AS A LIFESAVER. THEY WANNA DRAFT US AND GET US KILLED, NOT SAYING THAT WE R the ONLY ONES GETTIN DRAFTED BUT I ONLY SEE THESE SUCKERS COMMING INTO POVERTY STRIKEN NEIGHBORHOODS SINCE THEY KNO OUR HOPE IS LOW. THEY THRO IN ALL THIS BS BOUT FREE COLLEDGE EDUCATION AND SHIT, BUT IT AINT WORTH SHIT IF UR DEAD. the WHITE MAN HAS MANY TRICKS UP HIS SLEEVE, NOT BLAMING IT ON the RACE AS A WHOLE, BUT BLAMING IT ON the ONES with POWER. WE DO GET BRAIN WASHED AND the WHITE MAN IS PLAYIN MIND TRICKS I AINT SURE IF THEY R "JEDI MIND TRICKS" BUT THEY R PLAYIN MIND TRICKS ON US. WE AS MINORITIES NEED 2 MAKE A STAND AND WISEN UP AND STICK TOGETHER. US FIGHTIN AMONGST EACH OTHER WONT SOLVE SHIT. SO YEA, I DO THINK WHITES R PLAYIN MIND TRICKS ON US.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » August 5th, 2006, 4:02 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
BxMilitia wrote:why do they have 2 be "darkies"? WHITEY :x
Bx thats what the article X (aka Akil) posted was about.
he asked the tamahu "why blacks got to be darkies".

you sittin here laughin at darkie like its funny. the article ain't say nothin bout no darkie.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 5th, 2006, 4:09 pm

BxMilitia wrote:HONESTLY SPEAKING, I DO THINK WHITES PLAY MIND TRICKS ON BLACKS. MOST(NOT ALL) OF US LIVE IN 2ND RATE NEIGHTBORHOODS(GHETTOS) WHILE MOST WHITES(NOT ALL) LIVE IN UPPER CLASS NEIGHBORHOODS. NOW U MAY THINK LIKE"WUT the fu-- IZ HE TALKIN ABOUT" BUT IF U THINK ABOUT IT, WE ALONG with LATINOS WERE PUT IN THIS POSTITION BY WHITES, AND CONTINUE TO GO DOWN A NEVER ENDING HOLE. US BLACK N BROWN PEOPLE LIVE IN THESE NEIGHBORHOODS, SURROUNDED BY DRUGS, POVERTY AND VIOLENCE AND SEE NO HOPE FOR THE FUTURE. ITS HARD 2 GET A JOB AS WELL. IF A PERSON STARTS SELLING DRUGS OR HUSTLIN HOWEVER HE HAS 2 AND GETS LOCKED UP, WHEN HE COME OUT, HE CANNOT FIND A JOB. SINCE UR ON PAROLE, THEY ARENT GONNA GIVE U A JOB, SO HOW the fu-- R U SUPPOSED 2 FEED URSELF AND UR FAMILY????AFTER THAT, U END UP VIOLATING UR PAROLE SINCE NOBODY WANNA fu-- with U FOR A JOB AND U MAKE MONEY the ONLY WAY U KNO HOW 2. THEY WANT US OUT OF HERE, THEY DONT WANT U 2 SEE IT THAT WAY BUT THATS HOW IT IZ. I LIVE IN NY AND I SEE THAT IN the PUBLIC HIGH SKOOLS IN THESE BLACK N BROWN COMMUNITIES, MUTHFUCKAS ALWAYS WANNA RECRUIT, AND THEY ALWAYS CHOOSE the WORST NEIGHBORHOODS BECAUSE THEY KNO WE HAVE NO HOPE AND THEY TRY 2 HIGHLIGHT the ARMY AS A LIFESAVER. THEY WANNA DRAFT US AND GET US KILLED, NOT SAYING THAT WE R the ONLY ONES GETTIN DRAFTED BUT I ONLY SEE THESE SUCKERS COMMING INTO POVERTY STRIKEN NEIGHBORHOODS SINCE THEY KNO OUR HOPE IS LOW. THEY THRO IN ALL THIS BS BOUT FREE COLLEDGE EDUCATION AND SHIT, BUT IT AINT WORTH SHIT IF UR DEAD. the WHITE MAN HAS MANY TRICKS UP HIS SLEEVE, NOT BLAMING IT ON the RACE AS A WHOLE, BUT BLAMING IT ON the ONES with POWER. WE DO GET BRAIN WASHED AND the WHITE MAN IS PLAYIN MIND TRICKS I AINT SURE IF THEY R "JEDI MIND TRICKS" BUT THEY R PLAYIN MIND TRICKS ON US. WE AS MINORITIES NEED 2 MAKE A STAND AND WISEN UP AND STICK TOGETHER. US FIGHTIN AMONGST EACH OTHER WONT SOLVE SHIT. SO YEA, I DO THINK WHITES R PLAYIN MIND TRICKS ON US.

I live in an upper middle class neighborhood. You want to see drugs? Come over here! And I scrape everyday to get by. My sons (white) daddy beat the shit out of me (violence) and my dad (white) beat the shit out of my mom (more violence). Both never paid any child support. The only reason I live where I do is by the grace of my grandparents. When my son was little I did sell drugs to support him and I got locked up behind it too. Had/have a hell of a time getting a job with that damn felony on my record. So who is playing mind tricks on me? Who do I get to blame?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » August 5th, 2006, 7:59 pm

BxMilitia wrote:HONESTLY SPEAKING, I DO THINK WHITES PLAY MIND TRICKS ON BLACKS. MOST(NOT ALL) OF US LIVE IN 2ND RATE NEIGHTBORHOODS(GHETTOS) WHILE MOST WHITES(NOT ALL) LIVE IN UPPER CLASS NEIGHBORHOODS. NOW U MAY THINK LIKE"WUT the fu-- IZ HE TALKIN ABOUT" BUT IF U THINK ABOUT IT, WE ALONG with LATINOS WERE PUT IN THIS POSTITION BY WHITES, AND CONTINUE TO GO DOWN A NEVER ENDING HOLE. US BLACK N BROWN PEOPLE LIVE IN THESE NEIGHBORHOODS, SURROUNDED BY DRUGS, POVERTY AND VIOLENCE AND SEE NO HOPE FOR THE FUTURE. ITS HARD 2 GET A JOB AS WELL. IF A PERSON STARTS SELLING DRUGS OR HUSTLIN HOWEVER HE HAS 2 AND GETS LOCKED UP, WHEN HE COME OUT, HE CANNOT FIND A JOB. SINCE UR ON PAROLE, THEY ARENT GONNA GIVE U A JOB, SO HOW the fu-- R U SUPPOSED 2 FEED URSELF AND UR FAMILY????AFTER THAT, U END UP VIOLATING UR PAROLE SINCE NOBODY WANNA fu-- with U FOR A JOB AND U MAKE MONEY the ONLY WAY U KNO HOW 2. THEY WANT US OUT OF HERE, THEY DONT WANT U 2 SEE IT THAT WAY BUT THATS HOW IT IZ. I LIVE IN NY AND I SEE THAT IN the PUBLIC HIGH SKOOLS IN THESE BLACK N BROWN COMMUNITIES, MUTHFUCKAS ALWAYS WANNA RECRUIT, AND THEY ALWAYS CHOOSE the WORST NEIGHBORHOODS BECAUSE THEY KNO WE HAVE NO HOPE AND THEY TRY 2 HIGHLIGHT the ARMY AS A LIFESAVER. THEY WANNA DRAFT US AND GET US KILLED, NOT SAYING THAT WE R the ONLY ONES GETTIN DRAFTED BUT I ONLY SEE THESE SUCKERS COMMING INTO POVERTY STRIKEN NEIGHBORHOODS SINCE THEY KNO OUR HOPE IS LOW. THEY THRO IN ALL THIS BS BOUT FREE COLLEDGE EDUCATION AND SHIT, BUT IT AINT WORTH SHIT IF UR DEAD. the WHITE MAN HAS MANY TRICKS UP HIS SLEEVE, NOT BLAMING IT ON the RACE AS A WHOLE, BUT BLAMING IT ON the ONES with POWER. WE DO GET BRAIN WASHED AND the WHITE MAN IS PLAYIN MIND TRICKS I AINT SURE IF THEY R "JEDI MIND TRICKS" BUT THEY R PLAYIN MIND TRICKS ON US. WE AS MINORITIES NEED 2 MAKE A STAND AND WISEN UP AND STICK TOGETHER. US FIGHTIN AMONGST EACH OTHER WONT SOLVE SHIT. SO YEA, I DO THINK WHITES R PLAYIN MIND TRICKS ON US.
Ok, so who is behind this tactic? Please provide me with names.
I dont think that there is such thing like a "white ideologie".

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » August 5th, 2006, 8:01 pm

Christina Marie wrote:

I live in an upper middle class neighborhood. You want to see drugs? Come over here! And I scrape everyday to get by. My sons (white) daddy beat the shit out of me (violence) and my dad (white) beat the shit out of my mom (more violence). Both never paid any child support. The only reason I live where I do is by the grace of my grandparents. When my son was little I did sell drugs to support him and I got locked up behind it too. Had/have a hell of a time getting a job with that damn felony on my record. So who is playing mind tricks on me? Who do I get to blame?
Good point.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 5th, 2006, 8:12 pm

poor blacks and dark races deal with racism and classism, poor whites deal with classism. It's all mind BS. but one group is dealing with more and doesn;t have tghe main group and culture to identify and feel some comfort with.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » August 5th, 2006, 8:26 pm

It's all mind BS. [/code]

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 5th, 2006, 8:49 pm

Sentenza wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

Good point.
I think so. But ya know....the bottom line for me is that ultimately I am responsible for my own destiny. I mean everyday people overcome all kinds of obstacles in their lives. If they went around doing the "poor me" thing they would never accomplish what they have. So I just do the very best I can do everyday to try and better my life, my situation. Dwelling on what holds you back will only keep you held back.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 6th, 2006, 3:38 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

Good point.
I think so. But ya know....the bottom line for me is that ultimately I am responsible for my own destiny. I mean everyday people overcome all kinds of obstacles in their lives. If they went around doing the "poor me" thing they would never accomplish what they have. So I just do the very best I can do everyday to try and better my life, my situation. Dwelling on what holds you back will only keep you held back.

But alot of people dont want to hear this ^. They would rather just dwell in the negative rather than look for the positives.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » August 6th, 2006, 3:44 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

Good point.

But alot of people dont want to hear this ^. They would rather just dwell in the negative rather than look for the positives.
Yea, but its real hard if you are used to think and live in negative patterns.

It takes A LOT of effort to get out of it i think.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 6th, 2006, 4:13 pm

Sentenza wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:

Good point.

Yea, but its real hard if you are used to think and live in negative patterns.

It takes A LOT of effort to get out of it i think.
Ya...it does. I fight the negative thoughts everyday. Sometimes (ALOT) I just want to lay it down and quit. But I am aware of the fact that if I do I will just stay where I am and I do not want that. So I push myself along and refocus my energy on positives. You are right, it is hard though.

BxMilitia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BxMilitia » August 6th, 2006, 6:39 pm

EXACTLY, U CANT JUST SNAP UR FINGERS AND MAGICLY CHANGE the SITUATION UR IN.WHEN UR FAMILY HAS A HISTORY OF POVERTY, THEY PASS OFF the SAME MANNERS AND THEY KIDS END UP LIVING the SAME WAY. IF UR POOR U CANT BECOME WEALTHY OUT OF NO WHERE. SHIT TAKES TIME AND NOT EVERYBODY HAS TIME.THEY GOTTA GET IT HOW THEY COULD. the GOVERNMENT SHOULD BE ABLE 2 BLESS U, NOT SUPRESS U.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 6th, 2006, 6:52 pm

BxMilitia wrote:EXACTLY, U CANT JUST SNAP UR FINGERS AND MAGICLY CHANGE the SITUATION UR IN.

If only it WERE that easy....sigh

WHEN UR FAMILY HAS A HISTORY OF POVERTY, THEY PASS OFF the SAME MANNERS AND THEY KIDS END UP LIVING the SAME WAY. IF UR POOR U CANT BECOME WEALTHY OUT OF NO WHERE. SHIT TAKES TIME AND NOT EVERYBODY HAS TIME.THEY GOTTA GET IT HOW THEY COULD. the GOVERNMENT SHOULD BE ABLE 2 BLESS U, NOT SUPRESS U.
One of those pipe dreams though.....

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”