Your own Personal Stereotypes

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » September 28th, 2006, 10:55 am

BlaKK wrote: And Ain't nobody give on fu-- about Italy. I'd go there strictly for the spaghetti.
save the money, i know the spot down town, best itilian food ever! plus no dusche bags hanging around.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 12th, 2006, 9:16 pm

Your own Personal Stereotypes

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 12th, 2006, 9:48 pm

too many fuccin imposters on this website man.
Agreed... Christina need to ban members by the thousands.

Europeans - act soft

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 12th, 2006, 10:53 pm

ok i bet you are all DYING to hear my stereotypes...

WHITE
male
1.arrogant powerhungry SOBs that think everyone owes them a favor and plows everyone down in their path... usually too good to make a pass at me, unless they are something I wouldnt even give a second thought to, then they get all butt hurt
2.shy unassuming, ego-lost, but willing to be a girl's friend if she approaches him... tend to never consider themselves worthy of anything... usually bonafide losers.. but there is hope for these types... lots of work to be had... they usually jsut turn into type 1s though

female
1. bitch... in the extreme, will backstab a friend and try to take everything , offered or not, and assume everyhting is owed to them. crybabies and snitches... s[pends all their money on thier looks., at the expense of everyhting else.
2a. victim, either the doormat and a mouse, and some asshole's assrag, or
2b.rehabilitated victim, hardnosed, hard working and not concerend with anything but honest survival... generally a very decent person with humilty and integrity, but had to go through it to get there.

BLACK
male
1. selfrighteously screaming victim of some long forgotten past that has been refabricated time and again to insure his right to scream injustice.. (see BMOH) some of these are actually successful, yet still feel slighted
2. horndog. not much more needs to be said there,,, wants to hump every female tht comes his way... if not a player, than a hustler

female
1. loud obnoxious, mean and nasty.... usually spends too much money on hair and nails, has many children and will pick a fight instead of saying hello, cheats with her women friends men.... for trade.
2. hardworking, overeducated, genuinely nice and pleasant. tend to express feeling unappreciated, because of a princess complex, and understandably so. Capable of being a real friend to other women.

ASIAN
male
1. very prejudiced against whites and blacks... I dont know too many, mostly because the few i do,
2.are gay.
female
1.totally have to agree with the wannabe white thing.
2. desperate to preserve their heritage and ethnicity. it is very either/or with these girls.

LATINO
male
1. only timne i have ever had man "chest up" to me (unprovoked), was a latino man ... they can really get into hating whites
2. very family oriented, and into their kids

female
1. ay! Carumba! (just kidding!)
2. I used to hate latinas, because as a youngster, they would gang up on me, now i find the ones i deal with a hardworking, likeable and no longer intimidated by me ( I became quite a threat as result of being beat up on daily as a preteen),
but I still think that all latinos are ether completely americanized, or totally against becoming americanized, but unsist on remaining here.

MIDDLE EASTERN
male
1. that old man from the movie Crash
2. those disco guys from SNL

female
1. the most hot tempered females you will EVER have to deal with in public... they can embarrass you at the drop of a hat.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » October 13th, 2006, 7:38 am

Lol...Heres a funny video about stereotypes about whites...

But not all of us are like that. :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xEzGIuY7kw

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 13th, 2006, 6:03 pm

i kno im type late, but ima throw a couple of MY stereotypes in there...im a dark skinned latino brotha...

WHITE=wealthy,nosey as hell, gullable
BLACK=loud,make good chicken,could jump high as hell
LATINO=women talk 2 much, eat nuthin' but rice n beans,loud
ASIAN=hate everybody but themselves,all look alike,know kung fu
MIDDLE EASTERN=got ak-47's,wear turbans,kinda stinky(not all)

i dont have anything against nobody's race or ethnicity, and i damn sure aint no racist....peace 2 all races n everybody...

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » October 14th, 2006, 1:24 pm

BLACK= Too sensitive, trendsetters, cultural cornerstone
WHITE= Too curious, daring and adverturous, hell bent on world domination
LATIN= Too dramatic, great passion for life, somewhat transient
ASIAN= Too reserved, very disclipined, fascinating history
MIDDLE EASTERN= Too sheisty, fierce pride, still pissed about the Crusades part deux
INDIAN= Too English, rigid and traditional, whole lot of 'em

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

To Cin_Full and Christina:

You ladies encountered the wrong brothers... Oh well, life keeps moving, right..lol

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » October 14th, 2006, 1:44 pm

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 14th, 2006, 2:58 pm

why you always postin your whiteboy racist site?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 14th, 2006, 3:26 pm

Really though Invincible, Wussup with these powder boi pecker-wood websites you be postin?

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » October 14th, 2006, 6:30 pm

if you guys notice I also posted a picture of white people, depicting them as morons, so how am ia lways posting pro white stuff when i make fun of white people just as much?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 14th, 2006, 6:36 pm

Invincible wrote:if you guys notice I also posted a picture of white people, depicting them as morons, so how am ia lways posting pro white stuff when i make fun of white people just as much?

GWUN TWO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by GWUN TWO » October 14th, 2006, 10:32 pm

just doing asian ethnicities... gonna sound like a racist if i say any other races..

Chinese: too broad to generalize. only thing i can say is that a lot of the older Chinese are too xenophobic.

Koreans: hard-headed, short tempered, diligent, all social gatherings involve alcohol, girls are very high maintenance, VERY nationalistic

Vietnamese: lotta crazy dudes. just dudes thinking they have to prove something to the world, and some are fucked in the head, otherwise most are cool. and lotta cute viet girls

Filipinos: no offense, but I don't have a lot of respect for filipino guys, especially the ones that live around here. many seem to be trend followers. in the 90's they were "aZn GanGsTaZ" with bangs and riced out honda civics bumpin that got rice song. 5 years ago they had throwback jerseys with some air force ones talkin about some pacific islander african blood shit. now I see a bunch of pinoys walking around with some fag lookin emo haircut with some dick tight pants. I got love for the pinays though. probably the most down to earth out of all asians, one of my closest homegirls is pinay.

Cambodian/Laos: don't have too much experience with them. but the girls are indeed very crazy.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 15th, 2006, 9:36 pm

I dont know SHIT about Asains.....

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 17th, 2006, 5:56 pm

i neva had an asian frend

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 17th, 2006, 6:13 pm

All asians I know have first names like Ken, Kevin or Steven... They try and mimic the white lifestyle which is just pitiful... That's filthy.

Also Asian women, there names are usually Kimberly... Real shit, Google Image search 'Ken' or 'Kevin' and dude will most likely be Chinese coupled with white boi's.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 17th, 2006, 9:02 pm

BlaKK wrote:Also Asian women, there names are usually Kimberly... Real shit, Google Image search 'Ken' or 'Kevin' and dude will most likely be Chinese coupled with white boi's.
Would it be better if their names were Tyrone, Jamal an lateesha ?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 17th, 2006, 9:08 pm

Tyrone... ImageImageImage

Fuckin white boi, Why the fuck are you askin me this? I ain't no fuckin China man.

But Got Damn, LAteesha, I ain't even gonna lie you had me laughin out my chair with that shit.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 18th, 2006, 12:26 am

All asians I know have first names like Ken, Kevin or Steven... They try and mimic the white lifestyle which is just pitiful... That's filthy.
My family used to have asian students board and stay with us for years, some were cool some were f**kin fools, A lot of the ones that came to the country for their first time, and usually their first time out of asia (most of the time it was chinese choosing these names) would pick a "western" name for themselves, unfortunately they would pick really strange names, like one called her self "barbie" only because she knew the brand in china, most of the dudes called themselves typical names like John, and we had 2 with "bruce" and lee and their last names (im not lyin) girls would pick names also like "cindy"(one called herself wendy but came back after school one day sayin there was 7 cindys in her class)
Its not like they tryna pick names to mimic white lifestyle, they just pick silly ones.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 18th, 2006, 12:31 am

ehy dont they just keep their original names, or change the whole name like Ken Johnson.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 18th, 2006, 3:46 am

I dont know, but then again maybe they want to be cooler and as blakk says fit into society

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » October 18th, 2006, 6:46 am

If that's the case all Mexican Americans should keep names like Marisol and Josefa and shit... other Latinas should all have names like Belkys instead of Joanna, Jessica, Barbara, etc. Every ethnic group goes for standard names to fit in. Black folks had that shit forced on them, and everybody, even Irish who had names like Dermot changed their names to Bob and John to fit in. That's that Anglo persuasion.

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » October 18th, 2006, 10:32 am

Cold Bear wrote:If that's the case all Mexican Americans should keep names like Marisol and Josefa and shit... other Latinas should all have names like Belkys instead of Joanna, Jessica, Barbara, etc. Every ethnic group goes for standard names to fit in. Black folks had that shit forced on them, and everybody, even Irish who had names like Dermot changed their names to Bob and John to fit in. That's that Anglo persuasion.
Belkys? Thats as "latina" as Bárbara, Joanna, etc... It's better than a lot of so called "carribean" invented latina names like Yajaira, Yudelka, Yulissa, etc... and don't get me started on th cubana girl names jaja everybody in cuba got some russian 1st or middle name.... But damn I hate the black girl names here in USA... Laqueefa! jaja their parents need an ass whoopin too coñazo!

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 18th, 2006, 6:50 pm

^^^word thats wut im sayin, barbara, joanna n all that other shit r latina names 2. it aint necessarily "white". white would be more like :sarah,martha,josephine, jesse or some other shit close 2 those.n AKI, those r sum dominican ass names u mentioned,i wouldnt be suprised if we from the same country...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 18th, 2006, 6:51 pm

i dont like those names but i understand the original intent...they were going for african names, to get back to the roots, but they didn't search none out just made the names up.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 18th, 2006, 9:01 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:^^^word thats wut im sayin, barbara, joanna n all that other shit r latina names 2. it aint necessarily "white". white would be more like :sarah,martha,josephine, jesse or some other shit close 2 those.n AKI, those r sum dominican ass names u mentioned,i wouldnt be suprised if we from the same country...
They are still names that originated in Europe. Theyre just names, so who cares.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 18th, 2006, 9:03 pm

sarah
Thats actually a jewish name that became popular. Apparently Himmler had a grandma whos name was Sarah, which led some of his enemies to belive he had Jewish in him. I think so anyway.

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » October 18th, 2006, 9:09 pm

blue eyed devil wrote:Thats actually a jewish name that became popular. Apparently Himmler had a grandma whos name was Sarah, which led some of his enemies to belive he had Jewish in him. I think so anyway.
did not know that.

blue eyed devil, is kickin some knowlege.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 18th, 2006, 9:49 pm

Haven't you read the Bible nigga, 'Sarah' means princess, she was the wife of Isaac. Yes that's a Jewish name. But in America the name "Sarah" is about as white as it gets...

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 19th, 2006, 12:51 am

BlaKK wrote:Haven't you read the Bible nigga, 'Sarah' means princess, she was the wife of Isaac. Yes that's a Jewish name. But in America the name "Sarah" is about as white as it gets...
Hannah is a Jewish name aswell.

Fair few Hannahs around.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 19th, 2006, 12:58 am

looneytunes1 wrote:
blue eyed devil wrote:Thats actually a jewish name that became popular. Apparently Himmler had a grandma whos name was Sarah, which led some of his enemies to belive he had Jewish in him. I think so anyway.
did not know that.

blue eyed devil, is kickin some knowlege.
Of course there are rumours hitler was quarter jewish.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 19th, 2006, 3:36 am

Of course there are rumours hitler was quarter jewish.
A rumour was all it was.

Im not even sure on the Himmler one.