Your own Personal Stereotypes

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1417
Joined: August 9th, 2006, 7:52 pm
Location: BOOGIE DOWN BRONX

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 19th, 2006, 8:01 am

^^^^thats why he killed himself....

User avatar
Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 284
Joined: August 10th, 2006, 5:06 pm
Location: Compton, Cali

Unread post by Manso » October 19th, 2006, 9:47 am

BxxMILITIA wrote:^^^^thats why he killed himself....
K lo k manito de que parte de la Republica eres? Mi familia vive la capital en villa mella

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » October 20th, 2006, 9:38 pm

blue eyed devil wrote:
BlaKK wrote:Haven't you read the Bible nigga, 'Sarah' means princess, she was the wife of Isaac. Yes that's a Jewish name. But in America the name "Sarah" is about as white as it gets...
Hannah is a Jewish name aswell.

Fair few Hannahs around.
some other jewish names

david
michael
joseph
abraham
benjamin

rachel
elizabeth
leah
anna
ruth

there's lots more...

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » October 20th, 2006, 9:40 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:^^^^thats why he killed himself....
I thought it was because he was derranged behind amphetamines and power.

d0zi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 31
Joined: April 2nd, 2006, 6:15 pm

u guys r crazy..

Unread post by d0zi » October 20th, 2006, 10:30 pm

u guys r hella crazy for this sterotypical BS but on the real... its funny how u can judge a hole race on meetin a couple of kats.. thats immoral because aint no one the same.. an as the streets get think about it just cause one buster kicks it with other kats dont mean they all are.. keep sterotyping people n i wouldnt be shocked if u urself ended up in some deep shit.. :!:

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Re: u guys r crazy..

Unread post by none for you » October 20th, 2006, 11:02 pm

d0zi wrote:u guys r hella crazy for this sterotypical BS but on the real... its funny how u can judge a hole race on meetin a couple of kats.. thats immoral because aint no one the same.. an as the streets get think about it just cause one buster kicks it with other kats dont mean they all are.. keep sterotyping people n i wouldnt be shocked if u urself ended up in some deep shit.. :!:
what say you have jumped the gun and have made a lot of raw assumptions based on some ideal you developed on the topic at hand,,, making you as or more judgemental, being you arent participating on an already agreed upon topic.

if you dont like the talk, find a forum where they are talking about what you wanna talk about...

or as it is said in the restaurant world,
if you cant take the heat, GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN!

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » October 20th, 2006, 11:06 pm

one time I was on the bus and this woman yelled
at her kid, "laTrina!!! sit yo' ass down!"


laTrina!!! what a name!

OMFG!!!

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » October 21st, 2006, 12:30 pm

none for you wrote:one time I was on the bus and this woman yelled
at her kid, "laTrina!!! sit yo' ass down!"


laTrina!!! what a name!

OMFG!!!
You're saying latrina is a bad name?

What about:

"Dakota!! Dakota!! Stop stabbing your little brother Tanner in the leg or your gonna get a time out!!"

Dakota? Tanner? Time out??????

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » October 21st, 2006, 2:45 pm

LaTrina is an erotic name, nothing wrong with it... Names are names, "Kimberly" "Betsy" that's some straight bull shit to me, But I don't hate on it.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 616
Joined: July 9th, 2006, 10:58 pm

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 22nd, 2006, 6:50 am

BlaKK wrote:LaTrina is an erotic name, nothing wrong with it... Names are names, "Kimberly" "Betsy" that's some straight bull shit to me, But I don't hate on it.
When i think i Latrina i think some fat black bitch who lives in the Ghetto..

How many Betsys do you know, because ive never heard of any betsys in todays youth. If you stopped crackin onto old women in nursing homes, then you wouldnt come by that BS name so often.

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: August 14th, 2006, 3:40 pm
Location: Florida

Unread post by looneytunes1 » October 22nd, 2006, 7:53 am

Latrina isnt bad a name. Sounds like Katrina...as in the hurrican though.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1417
Joined: August 9th, 2006, 7:52 pm
Location: BOOGIE DOWN BRONX

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 22nd, 2006, 9:52 am

blue eyed DEVIL, ur racist ass needs 2 be smacked the fu*k up...i hate these white boys that talk so negetive about other races behind a screen...coward, strait up n down...

d0zi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 31
Joined: April 2nd, 2006, 6:15 pm

Unread post by d0zi » October 22nd, 2006, 12:38 pm

i agree with u on that one militia..

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » October 22nd, 2006, 1:50 pm

blue eyed devil wrote:
BlaKK wrote:LaTrina is an erotic name, nothing wrong with it... Names are names, "Kimberly" "Betsy" that's some straight bull shit to me, But I don't hate on it.
When i think i Latrina i think some fat black bitch who lives in the Ghetto..

How many Betsys do you know, because ive never heard of any betsys in todays youth. If you stopped crackin onto old women in nursing homes, then you wouldnt come by that BS name so often.

Betsy is the name of some white slut, who loved black dick pumped in her ass and pumped down her throat. (Real shit) So control your fuckin people Blue Eyed Suicide. Control your fuckin filthy white populace.

bryan989
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 133
Joined: October 22nd, 2006, 7:30 am

Unread post by bryan989 » October 22nd, 2006, 4:01 pm

i'll give this shit a shot..i'm white for the record

Asians: i dont even notice em' most of the time. one of the ones i do notice is OBP13 crip and hes straight.

Blacks: im cool with a lot of blacks. everytime im beefin with someone my black homies ALWAYS the first ones to have my back.

Whites: what about em i guess. ive got a lot of white friends too..only friends ive had stab me in the back been white tho'

Arabs: fuck em'. they own some of the corner stores around here n shit and dont nobody treat em like people. grimy smelly nasty mofuckas

Mexicans: most mexicans i see around act like i dont exist--and i like it that way. they always seem to be rollin deep tho

Jews: i aint give a fuck about a jew, dont talk to em or nothin

Jamaicans: dont kno any

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1417
Joined: August 9th, 2006, 7:52 pm
Location: BOOGIE DOWN BRONX

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 22nd, 2006, 7:46 pm

lol, yo blakk, i love ur disses homie, LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: ... them shits is a slap 2 the face for these punk ass nazi dickryderz, im preety sure....lol...

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1417
Joined: August 9th, 2006, 7:52 pm
Location: BOOGIE DOWN BRONX

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 22nd, 2006, 7:48 pm

"blue eyed suicide"= NAME OF the DAY...

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » October 22nd, 2006, 9:08 pm

BlaKK wrote:
blue eyed devil wrote:
BlaKK wrote:LaTrina is an erotic name, nothing wrong with it... Names are names, "Kimberly" "Betsy" that's some straight bull shit to me, But I don't hate on it.
When i think i Latrina i think some fat black bitch who lives in the Ghetto..

How many Betsys do you know, because ive never heard of any betsys in todays youth. If you stopped crackin onto old women in nursing homes, then you wouldnt come by that BS name so often.

Betsy is the name of some white slut, who loved black dick pumped in her ass and pumped down her throat. (Real shit) So control your fuckin people Blue Eyed Suicide. Control your fuckin filthy white populace.


OMG... you guys are such dunb A$$HOLES!!!


LATRINE is what they call the toilet in boot camp!!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » October 22nd, 2006, 9:29 pm

Not all of us have been through boot camp Realize... Need not call me an "asshole"

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » October 22nd, 2006, 9:48 pm

BlaKK wrote:Not all of us have been through boot camp Realize... Need not call me an "ahole"
why you pickin' on blue eyes?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » October 22nd, 2006, 10:06 pm

Because of his flagrant ignorance... The reason is defined simply read the thread...

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » October 22nd, 2006, 10:17 pm

BlaKK wrote:Because of his flagrant ignorance... The reason is defined simply read the thread...
I am sorry, but why do you htin khe is any more or less ignorant than most others here?

you pick on him because he is white... not because of what he believes,

if he were black and saying things of a similar caliber in the direction of black favortism, like half the clowns on this board, you would not chastise.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 616
Joined: July 9th, 2006, 10:58 pm

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 22nd, 2006, 11:26 pm

if he were black and saying things of a similar caliber in the direction of black favortism, like half the clowns on this board, you would not chastise.
Exactly.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 616
Joined: July 9th, 2006, 10:58 pm

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 22nd, 2006, 11:31 pm

Betsy is the name of some white slut, who loved black dick pumped in her ass and pumped down her throat. (Real shit) So control your fuckin people Blue Eyed Suicide
I really dont give a fuck Blakk.
Control your fuckin filthy white populace.
So says a dude who has a White daughter :shock: dumbcvnt :lol:

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » October 22nd, 2006, 11:41 pm

ifr he's black how is his daughter white...doesn't make sense to me, and blakk picks on anybody regardless of race both of you know this. Plus, what do you expect devi, comin in here constantly to talk shit about others races...pathetic.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 22nd, 2006, 11:44 pm

No blakk said his daughter was half white i think, thats what he meant.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » October 22nd, 2006, 11:45 pm

perongregory wrote:ifr he's black how is his daughter white...doesn't make sense to me, and blakk picks on anybody regardless of race both of you know this. Plus, what do you expect devi, comin in here constantly to talk shit about others races...pathetic.

must be tough being such a hypocrite, how do you do it with so much conviction and such unabashed lack of shame?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » October 22nd, 2006, 11:46 pm

because i dont smoke meth like some people.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1040
Joined: January 17th, 2006, 11:09 pm
Location: right here at home

Unread post by none for you » October 22nd, 2006, 11:49 pm

perongregory wrote:because i dont smoke meth like some people.

well, I am sorry your mother did that to you while she was carrying you.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » October 22nd, 2006, 11:50 pm

did what?

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 616
Joined: July 9th, 2006, 10:58 pm

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 22nd, 2006, 11:53 pm

perongregory wrote:because i dont smoke meth like some people.
Covert racist.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » October 22nd, 2006, 11:54 pm

how is that covert racism when I am replying to none for you who's constantly talkin shit but never tryna check her self before she tries to check me?

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”