WHO WILL PREVAIL IN A STREET WAR TONGANS VS SAMOANS??

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 1st, 2006, 9:11 pm

AHAHAHAHA Lupos a BEEOTCH

Angryblackman86
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Angryblackman86 » October 1st, 2006, 9:31 pm

trust me nigga hes a bitch .
h prolly ran to go watch some godfather flick or sumn cuz thats prolly wut gives most italian dudes like him confidence to run theyre mouth!!

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 1st, 2006, 9:36 pm

WHO WILL PREVAIL IN A STREET WAR TONGANS VS SAMOANS??
Stay on topic or I will lock this

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 1st, 2006, 9:38 pm

Christina your posts count.... Lets do just that.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 1st, 2006, 9:39 pm

Never mind you posted again and killed it.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 1st, 2006, 11:03 pm

If it goes off topic anymore I am locking it permanently

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 1st, 2006, 11:06 pm

A Tongan would kill a Samoan... I got homies from both islands... But this here is fact... All Tongans That I know are far more aggressive hostile and naturally born they are angry at everything, they break domes open and crack craniums. They cop killaz... And that is Eyewitness FACT...

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 1st, 2006, 11:17 pm

Sentenza wrote:
BlaKK wrote:
And the white man had nothing to do with it.
As I never implied they did, But they did...

New Zealand Raped Tonga years back, ask any REAL Tongan nigga...
Haha, sometimes i think all humans are evil, violent bastards. :wink:

How do you mean? New Zealand/Maoris or todays New Zealand?
Alright ill address this, Back in the day New zealand and english navy dudes landed in tonga, meeting the people there they named the islands of tongaa "the friendly islands" because their first impression was they were all friendly but little did they know, the group of tongan kings were all debating wether or not should they jump on the europeans who had anchored in their harbour or talk with them, they ended up talkin with them, there was no horrific mass killing that took place, the tongans ended up becomming a mandate of NZ and UK for sometime before they got independence again, which is now ruled by the royal tongan family (who the king jus died recently) but the family is corrupt and greedy ask any tongan and they'll agree that its time they got democracy back home for their country.

Now with the samoan ordeal, i cant really remember, (hopefully a fully informed uso can help me) but They did struggle with NZ oppression, but first of all, back in the day, american,germans and english landed there, in short they all disputed who would take which part of the islands,a typhoon came along and damaged the boats there whilst they were disputing it, it ended up with the germans taking the more populous part, in the western part (now known just as "samoa" today) and the americans taking pago pago in the east which is still held today by them, now with regards to raping, i dunno bout that one, a lot of samoans have german blood in them, i do because my great great great grandfather was german,but its only a small portion, there was a lot of samoan & german marriages, during the world war, NZ and US marines came along and occupied the island telling a lot of the germans to leave, then came the period of 'nz oppression' rules were made out that no samoan would marry a chinaman, since a lot of chinese had moved into the islands, and i remember the NZ police had gone there to dispute a certain problem which ended with them shooting and killing quite a few demonstrators, (50 years later they appologised for it)

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 1st, 2006, 11:20 pm

why these fools always feel they can take other peoples lands, rights, and tell them how to live they lif?

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 1st, 2006, 11:22 pm

perongregory wrote:why these fools always feel they can take other peoples lands, rights, and tell them how to live they lif?
it was more of a move so that chinese wouldnt gain strength and have a strong community there, Tonga has a growing chinese community which i can say i know a few dudes aint happy about that because the tongan family, a buncha greedy bastards were dealing with the chinese in letting them secure some interests in their islands.

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » October 2nd, 2006, 7:18 am

True story.

I was at a late night "illegal" car show/street races in Dallas one time and this truck full of Tongans rolled up and started kicking everyones asses..for no reason.

One guy had a knife and when the Tongans saw that shit, like they got a hard-on. I heard on of them say, "this ones got a fucking knife!" with a kind of excitement in his voice. A second one said "fucking kill him!". Everyone ran and shit. I'm not from Dallas and had no clue what was going on and was very confused.

Hence why I'm not found of Tongans.. :lol:

LUPOMANERA

these niggaz from west coast

Unread post by LUPOMANERA » October 2nd, 2006, 9:31 am

...lol to know about samoans n tongans youse gotta be. so now i know youse are both b.s in or jivin as you ppl say! cuz there ain t no italian pop. in cal for youse to know them at all let alone get with them...gave yourselves away fools! and dont tell me yea there is in north beach cuz that hoods dead to italians for 30 yrs+ ! oh yea blakk is 50 yrs old n still internetbangin lmao what a lame retarded no life boo! as for as watchin flicks n gettin blood up lol tell that to spider monkey spike lee dam he must of gotten beat by italians a lot he s always focused on them lmao!!!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » October 2nd, 2006, 9:45 am

Why does it always have to end in this discussion which race/nation is the hardest?
I am pretty sure in every race there are people that are tough enough to fight every member of this board at the same time.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 3rd, 2006, 9:30 pm

What happened if you added Maoris to the mix :? Maori vs Tongan Vs Soman

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » October 3rd, 2006, 10:43 pm

What is a Maori? for real... :shock:

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 3rd, 2006, 10:47 pm

blue eyed devil wrote:What happened if you added Maoris to the mix :? Maori vs Tongan Vs Soman
I aint gonna watch that shit, But the Tongans will smash guts... Trust this.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 3rd, 2006, 11:00 pm

looneytunes1 wrote:True story.

I was at a late night "illegal" car show/street races in Dallas one time and this truck full of Tongans rolled up and started kicking everyones asses..for no reason.

One guy had a knife and when the Tongans saw that shit, like they got a hard-on. I heard on of them say, "this ones got a #%@&#%@ knife!" with a kind of excitement in his voice. A second one said "#%@&#%@ kill him!". Everyone ran and shit. I'm not from Dallas and had no clue what was going on and was very confused.

Hence why I'm not found of Tongans.. :lol:
Yuuup, I know exactly whatchu speakin on .

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » October 4th, 2006, 6:05 pm

I grew up around Samoans and Tongans and they can be just as bad as each other, its impossible to say who is harder, its like saying South Africans are harder then Nigerians, crazy debate every race/ethnic group has hard cases.

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » October 4th, 2006, 7:22 pm

One thing i know for sure is when you mix tongans and alcohol BOOOM ... SOMEONES GETTING HURT.I saw a group of em have a pub brawl in australia once... :shock:

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » October 11th, 2006, 6:22 am

^^^lol thats so true but that happens with the samoan & maoris to, give them alcohol they go wilder then them white girls gone wild dvds. me work is full of tongans & samoans 1 of the tongans is 18n 6'6 & he cuz told me his lil bro is bigger. they always givin each other shit they dont mix with each other u no that one blood song by the game 1 of the young samoans was singin it goin 1 blood lookin at the tongans then smack samoan hits the grounds then all in brawl started

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » October 11th, 2006, 6:24 am

cousin not because

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 11th, 2006, 12:12 pm

haha I see them tongans be beefin over that crip and blood shit and on some cultural shit, its a trip.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » October 11th, 2006, 3:14 pm

BlaKK wrote:when I was growing up the most enforced rule in the family was to trust NOTHING WHITE I spent half of my life ANTI-WHITE... But over time I was able to discern on my own as a grown ass nigga... I mean my own daughter is half white and she is my own blood. I still don't trust the vast, vast majority of whites... I would rather put my trust in a animal.
Damn Blakk your posts be having a brother dying laughing. You do speak your mind and dont be giving a fuck what others think. I can respect that shit.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » October 11th, 2006, 3:18 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
NICKELS wrote:the majority of whites are f--ked up , i was raised not to trust them ...unless they prove them selves. until then there just like hugho chavez says about bush " they are the devil "
Thats really small minded of you, but whatever. Sounds like you grew up in a racist environment. I was raised not trust ANYONE until they earn my trust.....their color/race was never made to be an issue.
So why do you think he grew up in a racist environment? Please explain because I notice your very Anti Black when it come to blacks being strong and standing up for their race. Lets say if his Grandmother grew up in the South and face Racism everyday and was treated as a third class citizens. So she share her experiences with her children and grandchildren about the racist South is she teaching Hate in your eyes?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 11th, 2006, 3:24 pm

Do people on here know that most of the blacks on here, their parents grew up under de facto (legalized) segragation and discrimination, at a time when it was alright for a white person to be blatantly racist to you? What do you think someone is gonna tell their kids about a group of people who've treated them and all their people like shit for hundreds of years? Just asking.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » October 11th, 2006, 3:27 pm

perongregory wrote:Do people on here know that most of the blacks on here, their parents grew up under de facto (legalized) segragation and discrimination, at a time when it was alright for a white person to be blatantly racist to you? What do you think someone is gonna tell their kids about a group of people who've treated them and all their people like shit for hundreds of years? Just asking.
Exactly my point.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 11th, 2006, 3:54 pm

im racist..i ain gon denie i ain even gana try to use reasons or excuses...i got hate fo the white man...not all 100% but in general

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » October 11th, 2006, 8:25 pm

perongregory wrote:Do people on here know that most of the blacks on here, their parents grew up under de facto (legalized) segragation and discrimination, at a time when it was alright for a white person to be blatantly racist to you? What do you think someone is gonna tell their kids about a group of people who've treated them and all their people like shit for hundreds of years? Just asking.
Ok so what are you going to do different or what did you learn what your parents didnt learn?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 11th, 2006, 11:55 pm

I learned that there is some fucked up muthafuckas in this country and I gotta grind hard and be on my toes, but I'm cool if you're cool with me. the thing the old shit thought me, was if whites do act fucked up not to be surprised, but other then that I'm not looking at dude based on skin color cause I been around and met my share of diff. people. Like I should be crazy loc on white people cause we got a white side of our family and they did some evil shit to the black side all through out history, but I aint trippin. If we good we good. And plus I tend to think everyone got something fucked up in em, its just whites fucked up thing, alot of times, happens to be racism towards those who arent white and especially blacks. Blacks, well they a whole other story, and I got my shit for them too.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 11th, 2006, 11:56 pm

Sentenza wrote:
Ok so what are you going to do different or what did you learn what your parents didnt learn?
But on another note, why do you think its easy for people to just forget about that stuff and that they actually will?

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 14th, 2006, 9:28 pm

looneytunes1 wrote:What is a Maori? for real... :shock:
If you have seem "Training day" and remember the scene where ethan hawke goes into the house with the "hill side trece" mexicans, the main dude smiley is maori...

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » October 16th, 2006, 4:18 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7apk-Ixuvs video of the haka witch is a maori war dance & a tongan war dance if you's are interested