serial killers vs. driver by killers

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

serial killers vs. driver by killers

Unread post by none for you » October 20th, 2006, 11:26 pm

ok... now i have been sort of a murder enthusiat ( forensics, pulEEZE!~)

and I have noticed a hardened rule....
( ironic that "sport killers" would have such a uniform study and style)

serial killers are almost ALWAYS white male, 20s-30s, usually having an agenda that has nothing to do with their victims, in fact mostly hte victims are random, its the killing itself that has some inherant 'purpose" or real subtance to the killer... a type of art form or expression.

meanwhile'

drive-by killers are almost ALWAYS black, teens through 20s and although the victims might be random it is always about the victim, and vindicative; that the death of the particular victim is the reasoning behind the killing and style and reasoning has nothing to do with it, that it is purely for illimination of individuals or as a mesage to the person being vindicated.

ok let's hear it......

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: serial killers vs. driver by killers

Unread post by NICKELS » October 21st, 2006, 12:11 am

serial killers are almost ALWAYS white male, 20s-30s, usually having an agenda that has nothing to do with their victims, in fact mostly hte victims are random, its the killing itself that has some inherant 'purpose" or real subtance to the killer... a type of art form or expression.

meanwhile'

drive-by killers are almost ALWAYS black, teens through 20s and although the victims might be random it is always about the victim, and vindicative; that the death of the particular victim is the reasoning behind the killing and style and reasoning has nothing to do with it, that it is purely for illimination of individuals or as a mesage to the person being vindicated.

ok let's hear it......[/quote]

so there are no hispanic drive - by killers or even asian gang members who do drive bys also ??

the difference with blacks and hispanics and asians is its done out of anger , revenge , or retaliation . and its easier to hit your target and get away. like the white military. strategic all is fair in war.

and the difference from white serial killers is ..we dont eat our victims and have sex with them while there dead and sing children songs and have orgasms from killing for the joy and pure pleasure of just going to rack up on innocent lives....

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 21st, 2006, 1:12 am

Actually that guy if anyone remembers that famous Black serial killer, i forgot his name, the one who was a music promoter in Georgia, evidence showed he had sex with a victim of his found under a bridge.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 21st, 2006, 3:03 am

that ONE black serial killler ...evdence huh !? ....just like that ONE white drive by- killer ?.....and the ONE polynesian serial killer cannibal.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 21st, 2006, 5:39 am

and the difference from white serial killers is ..we dont eat our victims and have sex with them while there dead and sing children songs and have orgasms from killing for the joy and pure pleasure of just going to rack up on innocent lives....
Read up on the Japanese occupation of nanjing (China) during World War 2.

You will find alot of Joyous sadistical killing went on, almost like an orgy of destruction.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Re: serial killers vs. driver by killers

Unread post by Sentenza » October 21st, 2006, 6:07 am

NICKELS wrote:serial killers are almost ALWAYS white male, 20s-30s, usually having an agenda that has nothing to do with their victims, in fact mostly hte victims are random, its the killing itself that has some inherant 'purpose" or real subtance to the killer... a type of art form or expression.

meanwhile'

ok let's hear it......
so there are no hispanic drive - by killers or even asian gang members who do drive bys also ??

the difference with blacks and hispanics and asians is its done out of anger , revenge , or retaliation . and its easier to hit your target and get away. like the white military. strategic all is fair in war.

and the difference from white serial killers is ..we dont eat our victims and have sex with them while there dead and sing children songs and have orgasms from killing for the joy and pure pleasure of just going to rack up on innocent lives....[/quote]

In the US, yes. But i have heard that South Africa has their fair share of black serial killers these days and i am not talking about drug dealers and criminals.

Murder rate

The country's worst convicted serial killer is Moses Sithole, who was sentenced to more than 2,400 years in 1997 for 38 murders and 40 rapes.

Following repeated cases of serial killing over the last decade, South Africa is now a world leader in the psychological profiling of multiple murderers.

South Africa has one of the highest murder rates in the world, with more than 55 killings per 100,000 people last year.

That compares with levels of around six per 100,000 in the United States, and under three per 100,000 in the UK.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/820680.stm

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 21st, 2006, 6:10 am

blue eyed devil wrote:
Read up on the Japanese occupation of nanjing (China) during World War 2.

You will find alot of Joyous sadistical killing went on, almost like an orgy of destruction.
Yea its hard to draw a line, where forensic serial killing begins and where it is "just" the madness of war. The japanese killings in Nanjing come very close to being absolutely psycho.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 21st, 2006, 6:12 am

All in all, its a societal thing, not a race issue.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 21st, 2006, 6:36 am

Sentenza wrote:All in all, its a societal thing, not a race issue.
You dont know that.

Maybe there is something with the European gene which leads to the high levels of psycopaths an maniacs..

Those kinds of studies will never be taken because of the PC world we live in..

I did hear that European soldiers can take higher levels of Mental strain than African soldiers :? Whethor or not its BS, ive not the slighest idea.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 21st, 2006, 6:42 am

blue eyed devil wrote:
Sentenza wrote:All in all, its a societal thing, not a race issue.
You dont know that.
Yea ok, its my Thesis. It is backed by the fact, that every countries biggest amount of serial killers comes from the mainstream society in that country. So in the US you have mostly white SK, but in China you will have mostly Chinese of course, and in South Africa its mostly blacks. so i doubt that its a racial issue.
Cant prove it though.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 21st, 2006, 4:07 pm

serial killers drive by shooters same shit....
if u don killed more than 10 niggaz whether in a drive by, walk by w.e...uza serial killin mothafucca fo sho

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 21st, 2006, 4:08 pm

black ,white latino, chinese, indonesian it dont matter

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 21st, 2006, 8:20 pm

NICKELS wrote:that ONE black serial killler ...evdence huh !? ....just like that ONE white drive by- killer ?.....and the ONE polynesian serial killer cannibal.
Well i cant think of his name right now, but you must know who im talkin bout,

Oh im not tryna like build up the whites dudes or nothin but al capone and them were doin a lot of drivebys in chicago...Back in the day that is.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 21st, 2006, 8:47 pm

White people are known for killing people then eating there guts and organs, that cannibalistic shit, or fucking the dead, fuckin necrophiliacs... But blacks do the more conventional type drive by murders.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 21st, 2006, 9:03 pm

none for you, what is the point u r trying 2 make? r u trying 2 get a message across or sumthing...like in other words, blacks shoot n run while whites get on they feet n do it up close? i wouldnt be suprised. anyhow, anybody that lets that ratchet go off on another human is a serial killer, PERIOD. if ur a killer, ur a killer... i kno niggaz that do they dirt up close n jus clap that gun all in ur face n jus dont give a fu*k, while others would approch it differently and let off a couple rounds n push that gas n bounce...dependin' on the situation, time and place, the smarter criminal would do it in a way thats more convenient 2 him weather its a drive-by or upclose.....real talk...

Blitz

Unread post by Blitz » October 21st, 2006, 9:44 pm

If you people think blacks are not cannibalistic, you are dumb.

Think outside your neighborhoods.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 22nd, 2006, 6:35 am

BlaKK wrote:White people are known for killing people then eating there guts and organs, that cannibalistic shit, or #%@&#%@ the dead, fuckin necrophiliacs... But blacks do the more conventional type drive by murders.
Are you for real. Did you ever wonder why Africans were called savages.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 22nd, 2006, 9:57 am

every forum i go 2 has a racist issue at hand........im not suprised one bit....

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 22nd, 2006, 10:49 am

black people dont kill people in mass like white people do tho
i mean if u watch A&E they got some crazy shit bout a white dude rappin 30 teenagers n murderin'em puttin they bodies in freezers n all typs 'a shit

but yea cannibalism is known is some parts of africa....congo, liberia n libya ...i remember some shit i watched bout some teenagers who caught a white camera man slippin and shot him all up in his gutts took his camera recorded them cuttin his chest open to eat the HEART n they were sayin shit bout eatin it befo he dies wen its warm because it gives them more power or makes them super human or somethin

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 22nd, 2006, 1:56 pm

blue eyed devil wrote:
BlaKK wrote:White people are known for killing people then eating there guts and organs, that cannibalistic shit, or #%@&#%@ the dead, fuckin necrophiliacs... But blacks do the more conventional type drive by murders.
Are you for real. Did you ever wonder why Africans were called savages.
Yes because white people stole everything they had, so in result they were left to become savages, they had to eat and live by whatever means... As for your ugly people, they are filthy savages because they CHOOSE to be so...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 22nd, 2006, 2:06 pm

Have to disagree with you here. Some people yes, but by far not all.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 22nd, 2006, 2:09 pm

Defiantly not all white people, I never implied that.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 22nd, 2006, 2:20 pm

BlaKK wrote:Defiantly not all white people, I never implied that.
But i know who you mean. :wink:

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 22nd, 2006, 8:30 pm

boy howdy///
throw a coin in the water and watch it ripple!! :twisted:

anyway, I was thinking primarily Amerca, because not only is it where I live and attain most of my first hand information, but it also is a "melting pot" of culture and too many races coincide for the difference to be other than sociopathic.

Ed Gein and Jefferey Dahmer were exceptional in their perversions, as it is not normal for people to eat other people unlesss it is a cultural thing, like the Dayak people of Indonesia. the main island of Indonesia, Kalimantan, except fot he shoreline, is for the most part uncharted territory because the dayaks are agressive cannibals.

like how about the zodiac killer?(or if the movie Seven was a real story)
his thing was to mess with the cops. A lot of serial killers that weren't into some sick twisted sexual thing like to play mind games with the cops, and even some pervs like Ted Bundy played these games... the victims are just game pieces.

serial killers kill over and over to play a power game

drive bys kill over and over to play a power game.

there's is to get rid of the competition.

I aint saying there aint no drive by killers who are other black.. in fact I have heard of several road rage murderers that were white

and yes... plenty of war criminals of all races performing unnatural acts

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 3:01 pm

it all comes down to today its whites that stil commit these horrific serial murders more than anybody else. and you make wonderful movies about it ...and what makes those movies scary is that its the truth , and your right outside our doors.........lol ..pleas everybody go pick up a copy of the new dvd movie THE OMEN 666 " with lil damien he so cute !! :twisted: its real good it might be autobiographical...lol

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » October 23rd, 2006, 3:54 pm

Yes no doubt there are more white serial killers than any other race

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » October 25th, 2006, 12:03 am

This kid is such a retard, gotta love him! LOL! lets have a contest and guess his age.

Im saying 11

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 25th, 2006, 11:27 am

T.K wrote:Yes no doubt there are more white serial killers than any other race
In the US. Yes. In all other countries? No.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 25th, 2006, 1:11 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:
This kid is such a retard, gotta love him! LOL! lets have a contest and guess his age.

Im saying 11
Don't be mad because your people are necrophiliacs AcmeWhiteBoi....

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » October 25th, 2006, 3:09 pm

Sentenza wrote:
T.K wrote:Yes no doubt there are more white serial killers than any other race
In the US. Yes. In all other countries? No.
Sorry for the generalisation.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 25th, 2006, 5:34 pm

BlaKK wrote:
AcmeWhiteBread wrote:

Im saying 11

11? LOL at this pedophile... I'm double that age...

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » October 25th, 2006, 5:49 pm

BlaKK wrote:
AcmeWhiteBread wrote:

Im saying 11
My people arent the people who are messed up in the head are, i hope this clears a few things up
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannibalistic#Overview

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”