serial killers vs. driver by killers

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » October 25th, 2006, 5:51 pm

^^ insert comma after arent, sorry

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 25th, 2006, 10:38 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:
BlaKK wrote:White people are known for killing people then eating there guts and organs, that cannibalistic shit, or #%@&#%@ the dead, fuckin necrophiliacs... But blacks do the more conventional type drive by murders.
This kid is such a retard, gotta love him! LOL! lets have a contest and guess his age.

Im saying 11

and dont forget he also, once again, twisted my point so it is rendered useless.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 25th, 2006, 10:43 pm

I guess my point is completely obliterated...
and the facts ignored

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 25th, 2006, 10:46 pm

A killer is a killer, but sometimes I think the intent of the killer and how he handles the killing does matter and adds something to the killing.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 25th, 2006, 10:47 pm

You never had a valid point "Realize"...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 25th, 2006, 10:53 pm

....As usual

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 25th, 2006, 11:01 pm

BlaKK wrote:You never had a valid point "Realize"...

what difference does it make to you? besides, you have validated both of my counterpoints,...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 25th, 2006, 11:04 pm

what were your counterpoints? you mean additional points.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » October 26th, 2006, 11:18 am

none for you wrote:

what difference does it make to you? besides, you have validated both of my counterpoints,...
Interesting thread, but I'm not sure what the response is suppose to be? You stated an outline of serial killers and drive bys, but were you asking us all a question or are you just expecting us to give our thoughts on serial killers and drive bys? I've read a handful of books on the subject, more so serial killers so I'd be happy to give my 2 cents if I knew what direction you wanted this thread to go in. :P

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 26th, 2006, 8:24 pm

well blacky and his crew tried to turn it into a "let's slam whitey" party as they do everyhting around here... so that was NOT my direction....

my point was the whole psychology behind the intent of the two different types of murdering and how it has a racial slant ...

NOT how serial killers imply that whites are perverts...which is where the brainiac krew took it.

I was wathcing a show on the Zodiac Killer and some stuff was coming together for me ... how all serial killers arent trying to illiminate certain individuals, their victims are truly innocent and mostly extremely random, (even though they might prefer particular "types" like Gacy or Ramirez) and they usually have something bordering on artistic expression or genius game playing as their motive and they are without remorse.

while drive bys are all about illiminating individuals, and the killing is very personal with little to no thought about the processes and style, but more times than not, innocents get kiiled, and the killers are without remorse.

I just htink it is interesting how it is there is extreme similarities and even more radical differences,,, and it has a bigger racial difference than most people realize.
its a psychological phenomena worth examining.

EmperorPenguin wrote:
none for you wrote:

Interesting thread, but I'm not sure what the response is suppose to be? You stated an outline of serial killers and drive bys, but were you asking us all a question or are you just expecting us to give our thoughts on serial killers and drive bys? I've read a handful of books on the subject, more so serial killers so I'd be happy to give my 2 cents if I knew what direction you wanted this thread to go in. :P

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » October 26th, 2006, 8:31 pm

none for you wrote:well blacky and his crew tried to turn it into a "let's slam whitey" party as they do everyhting around here... so that was NOT my direction....

my point was the whole psychology behind the intent of the two different types of murdering and how it has a racial slant ...

NOT how serial killers imply that whites are perverts...which is where the brainiac krew took it.

I was wathcing a show on the Zodiac Killer and some stuff was coming together for me ... how all serial killers arent trying to illiminate certain individuals, their victims are truly innocent and mostly extremely random, (even though they might prefer particular "types" like Gacy or Ramirez) and they usually have something bordering on artistic expression or genius game playing as their motive and they are without remorse.

while drive bys are all about illiminating individuals, and the killing is very personal with little to no thought about the processes and style, but more times than not, innocents get kiiled, and the killers are without remorse.

I just htink it is interesting how it is there is extreme similarities and even more radical differences,,, and it has a bigger racial difference than most people realize.

EmperorPenguin wrote:
none for you wrote:

So different, yet so similar? Interesting, I never thought of it that way but it is something that I find intriguing now that you mention it. I'm going to sleep on this one and try to come up with some interesting points. :)

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 26th, 2006, 8:34 pm

well blacky and his crew
LOOOOOLLL!!!!!

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 26th, 2006, 8:43 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:
none for you wrote:well blacky and his crew tried to turn it into a "let's slam whitey" party as they do everyhting around here... so that was NOT my direction....

EmperorPenguin wrote:
none for you wrote:

So different, yet so similar? Interesting, I never thought of it that way but it is something that I find intriguing now that you mention it. I'm going to sleep on this one and try to come up with some interesting points. :)

thank you,
i look forward to it! :D

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 26th, 2006, 8:57 pm

If you go by statistic which is the only reliable basis to embark an argument, Whites are known for committing brutal rapes and murders solely for vanity, self fulfillment and gratification, its been white people all throughout history just look it up, Zodiac Killer, Charles Manson, Joseph Kallinger (who would rape his victims until "Yellow foam" came out there mouth) Hurut Mullin, Carrol Cole; all fuckin white.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 26th, 2006, 9:17 pm

And the reason being most blacks commit the crimes they do, in the fashion they do, such as drive by's and gang shootings are a direct result of the situation that whites put them in... In no way am I completely blaming white people for there hardship, but the white men on Capital Hill refuse to give blacks productive alternative opportunities, thus they result to gang bangin, crack flippin and drive by's.

Now whites on the other hand, commit barbarous rapes and vicious savage like killings just for fun... Juxtapose to blacks who kill in the hood to live.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 26th, 2006, 9:26 pm

BlaKK wrote:And the reason being most blacks commit the crimes they do, in the fashion they do, such as drive by's and gang shootings are a direct result of the situation that whites put them in... In no way am I completely blaming white people for there hardship, but the white men on Capital Hill refuse to give blacks productive alternative opportunities, thus they result to gang bangin, crack flippin and drive by's.

Now whites on the other hand, commit barbarous rapes and vicious savage like killings just for fun... Juxtapose to blacks who kill in the hood to live.
STFU!!!

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 26th, 2006, 9:29 pm

BlaKK wrote:And the reason being most blacks commit the crimes they do, in the fashion they do, such as drive by's and gang shootings are a direct result of the situation that whites put them in... In no way am I completely blaming white people for there hardship, but the white men on Capital Hill refuse to give blacks productive alternative opportunities, thus they result to gang bangin, crack flippin and drive by's.

Now whites on the other hand, commit barbarous rapes and vicious savage like killings just for fun... .

1. I we are talking about murder

2. lets take a walk through any state correctional institution and check your facts.....

there are a WHOLE LOTTA blacks latins etc whatever for rape and vicious savae all sorts of shit....

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 26th, 2006, 9:32 pm

I say I was not completely blaming white people because I am not, now prove me otherwise or shut your clit, but don't sit there and get mad because your people are pedophiles and rapist "Realize", get up and take action...

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 26th, 2006, 10:04 pm

BlaKK wrote:I say I was not completely blaming white people because I am not, now prove me otherwise or shut your clit, but don't sit there and get mad because your people are pedophiles and rapist "Realize", get up and take action...
you disqualified the "not" with a "but"...
so its evident that even you know yourself, you are full of shit.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 26th, 2006, 10:09 pm

Like I said 'realize' prove me otherwise and discredit my claim, or shut your clit and remain a lie....

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 26th, 2006, 10:10 pm

Again; How am I completely blaming white people? Speak 'realize'.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » October 26th, 2006, 10:11 pm

I think this broad like you blakk....

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 26th, 2006, 10:17 pm

BlaKK wrote:Again; How am I completely blaming white people? Speak 'realize'.

ok brainiac... you are still blaming,,, who, is irrelevant.

You take issue with white people
and say such anti white statements

....its hard to separate that.

bottom line, you are blaming

and get it straight, X, it's HE who has it for me...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 26th, 2006, 10:23 pm

This thread suddenly got humorous, and 'Realize' you continue to illegitimately answer my question because you are inapt to answer it, so i'm gonna twist a blunt as soon as I click submit, and peace out for the night so peace black man...

bryan989
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bryan989 » October 26th, 2006, 10:25 pm

none for you wrote:

you and blue eyed devil the only white guys i seen blakk diss (im white too )...looks to me like yall ask for it or somethin.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 26th, 2006, 10:41 pm

bryan889 wrote:
none for you wrote:

you and blue eyed devil the only white guys i seen blakk diss (im white too )...looks to me like yall ask for it or somethin.
first off....I aint a guy.
and this thread has an interssting topic, but that MF is always pissin on my cheerieos...

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » October 28th, 2006, 9:55 am

What you call "kill in the hood to live" some would call completely senseless. I'm not going to condone any type of killing whether it be some sort of serial killer or some stupid teenage kids firing randomly at someones residence. The basis for which a lot of gang killings are done are over money and greed. You're using some sort of thin veil to try to disguise this fact.

These people aren't soldiers, they're not warriors. My Grandfather was a soldier. He fought an awful, bloody war for the purpose of ridding this world of a hate like no other. The war in the hood isn't a war that's necessary. It's a fight against each other when they should be coming together to advance their common goals. Which should be respect and equality. These young kids in the hood are fighting against hate too, but they're taking it out on each other and that gets them no where.

Whether it's some guy (white, black or otherwise) killing for simple pleasure or some kid (white, black or otherwise) driving around firing on what he thinks is his "enemy" neither one is better or worse then the other. They all end up in the same boat.

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”