I punked out a Samoan or Tungan

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

I punked out a Samoan or Tungan

Unread post by Invincible » October 28th, 2006, 12:24 am

I went to a teen dance party at a fun center, and this one chunky Samoan/Tungan (not too big but still bit bigger than me) who worked at the place was standing near me with a white guy talking (he also worked there), and I heard him get all tough to some 12 yr old kid saying something like "what are you looking at" than telling his friend "I would stick his leg up his ass" and getting tough with some other kids. So I kept saying "calm down" or "whats your problem to him" and he kept ignoring him till I nudged him to get his attention after he did it again. And he was like "who is you?" with a shit faced cocky look on his face, so I gave the sma elook back thought for a second and replied "you wanna fight out" and he was like "Im just having fun" so I told him "I thoguht you were tlaking sh-t to epople" and he I think either denied it or it ended after that, but I didnt move for a minute or so to see if hell try anything or say anything and he didnt than I went to the dance floor.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 28th, 2006, 1:00 am

OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !! ahahahahahahahah another one of your dreams and then you woke up .........feelinf invincible again huh ... :lol:

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » October 28th, 2006, 1:10 am

oh and Im not a teen, Im 22 but I just wanted to check out the dance and see if any young cute girls r there (but there not interested in me anyway).

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 28th, 2006, 6:38 am

Cool.

An associate of mine fights with them quite often (nothing to do with race, just pissed cunts fighting) an he reckons that they will often tell you how theyre gonna fuck you up, but when you go over to them theyll back up, n be like nah shits cool bro..BUT if theyre drunk brawls happen.. :lol:

Full of hot steam more or less (some)

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: I punked out a Samoan or Tungan

Unread post by johnnny » October 28th, 2006, 11:40 am

Invincible wrote:I went to a teen dance party at a fun center, and this one chunky Samoan/Tungan (not too big but still bit bigger than me) who worked at the place was standing near me with a white guy talking (he also worked there), and I heard him get all tough to some 12 yr old kid saying something like "what are you looking at" than telling his friend "I would stick his leg up his ass" and getting tough with some other kids. So I kept saying "calm down" or "whats your problem to him" and he kept ignoring him till I nudged him to get his attention after he did it again. And he was like "who is you?" with a shit faced cocky look on his face, so I gave the sma elook back thought for a second and replied "you wanna fight out" and he was like "Im just having fun" so I told him "I thoguht you were tlaking sh-t to epople" and he I think either denied it or it ended after that, but I didnt move for a minute or so to see if hell try anything or say anything and he didnt than I went to the dance floor.
The sad thing is that you came here to gloat about this

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » October 28th, 2006, 12:28 pm

good for you. want a cookie? lol..

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 28th, 2006, 3:10 pm

not everybody in tough races that acts hard is hard

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: I punked out a Samoan or Tungan

Unread post by TeeKay » October 28th, 2006, 3:56 pm

Invincible wrote:I went to a teen dance party at a fun center, and this one chunky Samoan/Tungan (not too big but still bit bigger than me) who worked at the place was standing near me with a white guy talking (he also worked there), and I heard him get all tough to some 12 yr old kid saying something like "what are you looking at" than telling his friend "I would stick his leg up his ass" and getting tough with some other kids. So I kept saying "calm down" or "whats your problem to him" and he kept ignoring him till I nudged him to get his attention after he did it again. And he was like "who is you?" with a shit faced cocky look on his face, so I gave the sma elook back thought for a second and replied "you wanna fight out" and he was like "Im just having fun" so I told him "I thoguht you were tlaking sh-t to epople" and he I think either denied it or it ended after that, but I didnt move for a minute or so to see if hell try anything or say anything and he didnt than I went to the dance floor.
Nerd alert, nerd alert, but we all know who gets punked most of the do we lol...

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » October 28th, 2006, 4:28 pm

:lol:

Honestly, did you think anyone was going to give you any props with that story?

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » October 28th, 2006, 4:30 pm

Invincible wrote:oh and Im not a teen, Im 22 but I just wanted to check out the dance and see if any young cute girls r there (but there not interested in me anyway).
HaHaHa :lol: :lol: :lol:

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » October 28th, 2006, 4:43 pm

u racist whitebois give me joke, u brag bout stupid stuff like that, its like u knocked down an army or sumthin.
U dnt see any of us comin on here braggin bout minor fights or "confrontations"

hahahha

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » October 28th, 2006, 5:39 pm

the thing is he was really acting like a dickhead, trying to pick fights or make himself better by clowning 12 yr olds, so he deserved it. Anyway you do see you guys bragging about clowning whites, like in that thread "ever been called a racial term" by blakk I think it was he bragged he did some sh-t to a Mexican and a white guy for calling him a n....

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 28th, 2006, 5:53 pm

I went to a teen dance party at a fun center, and this one chunky Samoan/Tungan (not too big but still bit bigger than me) who worked at the place was standing near me with a white guy talking (he also worked there), and I heard him get all tough to some 12 yr old kid saying something like "what are you looking at" than telling his friend "I would stick his leg up his ass" and getting tough with some other kids. So I kept saying "calm down" or "whats your problem to him" and he kept ignoring him till I nudged him to get his attention after he did it again. And he was like "who is you?" with a shit faced cocky look on his face, so I gave the sma elook back thought for a second and replied "you wanna fight out" and he was like "Im just having fun" so I told him "I thoguht you were tlaking sh-t to epople" and he I think either denied it or it ended after that, but I didnt move for a minute or so to see if hell try anything or say anything and he didnt than I went to the dance floor.

WOW :shock: , PLEEEEEEEZ TELL ME MORE :shock: :?

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 28th, 2006, 7:36 pm

Invincible wrote:the thing is he was really acting like a dickhead, trying to pick fights or make himself better by clowning 12 yr olds, so he deserved it. Anyway you do see you guys bragging about clowning whites, like in that thread "ever been called a racial term" by blakk I think it was he bragged he did some sh-t to a Mexican and a white guy for calling him a n....
c'mon invince,,,, you KNOW he is making most of his shit up....

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 28th, 2006, 7:52 pm

No Realize you got it twisted as always, typical... Invincible is making this shit up like a Disney movie, any white boi that hits up a samoan or Tongan at a dance and tells that nigga to "move" or whatever the fuck he said (I didn't even read that white shit) would get that cranium split nigga body flop... Invincible you lie just like the rest of your people, end of story-end of thread...

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 28th, 2006, 7:58 pm

BlaKK wrote:No Realize you got it twisted as always, typical... Invincible is making this shit up like a Disney movie, any white boi that hits up a samoan or Tongan at a dance and tells that nigga to "move" or whatever the fu-- he said (I didn't even read that white shit) would get that cranium split nigga body flop... Invincible you lie just like the rest of your people, end of story-end of thread...

so where was thatcsocalled nonhate crime thing you did? and how long ago? ... cuz I think thats just you gettin all chest puffy and full of yourself..

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 28th, 2006, 8:05 pm

LOOOOL @ Puffy Chest Girl my chest is a fuckin rock, period. And don't get all mad and angry because one of your own got his body murdered on the side walk.... Don't even trip that shit was justified, why you even bringin that incident up you tryin to prosecute, Law and Order LOL typical white, anyways this white man was leakin so much blood out his face (Because it was split open) my finger prints got washed up... And to answer your question that took place 2 summers ago, So a little over a 2 years ago... Wouldn't do it again tho, to be real...

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 28th, 2006, 8:14 pm

BlaKK wrote:LOOOOL @ Puffy Chest Girl my chest is a fuckin rock, period. And don't get all mad and angry because one of your own got his body murdered on the side walk.... Don't even trip that shit was justified, why you even bringin that incident up you tryin to prosecute, Law and Order LOL typical white, anyways this white man was leakin so much blood out his face (Because it was split open) my finger prints got washed up... And to answer your question that took place 2 summers ago, So a little over a 2 years ago... Wouldn't do it again tho, to be real...

well i dont believe you... i thknk you made all that up and trying to put a "big man" act on...

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 28th, 2006, 8:59 pm

niro wrote:u racist whitebois give me joke, u brag bout stupid stuff like that, its like u knocked down an army or sumthin.
U dnt see any of us comin on here braggin bout minor fights or "confrontations"

hahahha
Blakk is always telling people about his little fight stories.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 28th, 2006, 9:04 pm

BlaKK wrote:No Realize you got it twisted as always, typical... Invincible is making this shit up like a Disney movie, any white boi that hits up a samoan or Tongan at a dance and tells that nigga to "move" or whatever the fu-- he said (I didn't even read that white shit) would get that cranium split nigga body flop... Invincible you lie just like the rest of your people, end of story-end of thread...
Hey Blakk do you think these Islanders are supermen or something :lol:

Do you love these guys or something, your always going on about your Islander Niggas. Are you their little Black blow up doll :lol:

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 28th, 2006, 9:06 pm

When I say his guts popped out I'm literal, I could smell that shit, and watched the firemen hose that shit, But when I'm saying he was murdered I ain't for real I'd be a fool ass to say some stupid shit online, He just looked like he was dead... It was a figure of speech so take it how you wanna take it, you don't believe me Realize??? LOOOL Funny white, 'O well I guess it never took place... If that's what you wanna believe then believe it. Dont make no difference on what happened to the man, go ahead and live in fantasy world 'Realize' and disbelieve truth.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 28th, 2006, 9:09 pm

I'd belive you yet ive never seen or heard of anyones guts come out from a fist fight. Only time guts come out is if youve knifed him..

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 28th, 2006, 9:15 pm

blue eyed devil wrote:
Hey Blakk do you think these Islanders are supermen or something :lol:

Do you love these guys or something, your always going on about your Islander Niggas. Are you their little Black blow up doll :lol:
Nah BlueEyed were all FOB, Jamaicans, Tongans, Samoans and Filipinos we stay FOB for life... A Black Blow up doll? Nah they fuck white (Pink) pussy just as much as I do... Your freaky women looooove to get there holes filled.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 28th, 2006, 9:16 pm

blue eyed devil wrote:I'd belive you yet ive never seen or heard of anyones guts come out from a fist fight.
I have

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » October 28th, 2006, 9:17 pm

none for you wrote:
Invincible wrote:the thing is he was really acting like a dickhead, trying to pick fights or make himself better by clowning 12 yr olds, so he deserved it. Anyway you do see you guys bragging about clowning whites, like in that thread "ever been called a racial term" by blakk I think it was he bragged he did some sh-t to a Mexican and a white guy for calling him a n....
c'mon invince,,,, you KNOW he is making most of his shit up....
why is it everytime I post something some of you think Im making it up. You think Im making it up that I went to watts and to the projects, Im also making this up, well this isnt the only time I clowned someone. I remember way back when i was 13 or 14 there was a black kid at best buy clowning some kids smaller than him and hogging the video game, so I stepped up and a confrontation errupted with him and me squared off before his parents or friends of his parents or something showed up and took him (oddly enough they were white).

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 28th, 2006, 9:19 pm

Fuckin dumbass up here^ LOL lets see if he could figure it out, using white intellect...

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 28th, 2006, 9:20 pm

Nah BlueEyed were all FOB, Jamaicans, Tongans, Samoans and Filipinos we stay FOB for life... A Black Blow up doll? Nah they fu-- white (Pink) pussy just as much as I do... Your freaky women looooove to get there holes filled.
Why are you always making comments about White women.

Your women are ugly fucking bush pigs, the only decent looking ones are half casts.

How are you FOB, since FOB means FRESH OFF BOAT.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 28th, 2006, 9:21 pm

"big man" act on...
LOL @ "Big Dick" Hard On....

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » October 28th, 2006, 9:21 pm

I have no respect for females of any race besides a few and ones in my family so what you say has no meaning to me blakk.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » October 28th, 2006, 9:22 pm

My bad your a FOB you said you were jamaican or something.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 28th, 2006, 9:27 pm

blue eyed devil wrote:
Nah BlueEyed were all FOB, Jamaicans, Tongans, Samoans and Filipinos we stay FOB for life... A Black Blow up doll? Nah they fu-- white (Pink) pussy just as much as I do... Your freaky women looooove to get there holes filled.
Why are you always making comments about White women.

Your women are ugly #%@&#%@ bush pigs, the only decent looking ones are half casts.

How are you FOB, since FOB means FRESH OFF BOAT.
FOB meaning we don't conform to the states like you fools, we keep it Ital... Some shit you don't know about...

As for black women they are Queens. Blue Eyed is mad because you don't get no pussy... In fact you have a pussy...

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » October 28th, 2006, 9:38 pm

whats funny is when I was in hs this Mexican guy I kinda knew came at me and we clinched and I kneed him than he quit all of a sudden and started trying to make fun of me for using my knee and saying it snot manly or girly, and claimed I kicked him. lol, he used old whitte british stereotypes that made fun of martial arts saying boxing is the "manly way to fight" and just quit.