Samoans & Tongans Are They The Blacks Descented

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Samoans & Tongans Are They The Blacks Descented

Unread post by TwoGlockz » November 5th, 2006, 10:56 am

By the color of their skin is it true that they are our descents like the whites descents are the arabs just look at a samoan or tongan the features explain it's self.

But to mean they are our descents do ya'll brothaz and sistaz agree or disagree on me with this one just holla back.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » November 5th, 2006, 10:58 am

Ask a Tongan or Samoan. They will say no most probably.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 5th, 2006, 12:16 pm

Tongans Samoans and jamaicans share the same blood out here in Riverside nigga believe that.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 5th, 2006, 12:17 pm

We family cuzz...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » November 5th, 2006, 12:33 pm

No doubt, i believe you. I just meant in a historical sense wether they descended from africans or not.

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » November 5th, 2006, 12:47 pm

I thought the samoans & tongans was apart of the asian race cause some of them have chingy eyez just like them.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » November 5th, 2006, 12:57 pm

Yea, thats what they say. What i have heard is, that they originally came from Taiwan (thousands of years ago). Dont know if its true though.

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » November 5th, 2006, 1:34 pm

The samoans and tongans have the black features with the asian chingy eyez something tells me that our ancestors and asian ancestors must did something to have our features in them.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » November 5th, 2006, 1:38 pm

I sure alot already know about these groups of people, but if any of ya are bored on this sunday heres some reading material

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samoa

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tongans

-enjoy

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » November 5th, 2006, 1:48 pm

Good lookin

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » November 5th, 2006, 3:40 pm

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 5th, 2006, 7:41 pm

yeah we had this topic before TK is right check his link.
but yeah there mixture of asians , blacks .......and later being raped by white pirates and white invaders to there islands.

blacks we are connceted to others as well : east indians , aborigines , negritos pgymies , polynesians , fiji , melanesia , all oceanic blacks... we all left africa at different times. to different parts of the world and mixed with various people but you can always see our traits in them.

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » November 8th, 2006, 2:28 pm

I hope the samoans and tongans relize that they are related to one another and stop going at it with eachother besides can any explain to me why are they at war.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » November 9th, 2006, 12:29 pm

TwoGlockz wrote:I hope the samoans and tongans relize that they are related to one another and stop going at it with eachother besides can any explain to me why are they at war.

Historical rivalry, like almost countries that are neighbours went to war at least once. Mongolia-China, Germany-Poland, USA-Mexico, Russia-Turkey etc.
Thats just the way we humans are. We like to knock each other off for no apparent reason.

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » November 9th, 2006, 1:51 pm

I see what your saying survival to the finish.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » November 9th, 2006, 2:43 pm

TwoGlockz wrote:I thought the samoans & tongans was apart of the asian race cause some of them have chingy eyez just like them.

Some say they are either a mix between "Yellow" people and "Black people.

Others say they are the "link" between Africans and Asians.

If only we had a time machine to go back in time.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » November 10th, 2006, 2:56 am

there is a link !!!!!!!!!!!!GO IN INDONESIA AND C WITH YOUR EYES ...BETTER THAN THAT NEW GUINEA AINT NO WERE NEAR AFRICA HALF OF THAT LAND BELONGS TO INDONESIA AND THOSE PAPOO ARE PURE BLACKS !!!!
BETTER THAN THAT IN THAILAND THERES A GROUP OF PEOPLE CALL THE SAKAI THEY ARE PURE BLACKS NOT INDIANS THEY LOOK AFRICAN SAME HAIRS SAME EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!THERE IS BLACK PEOPLE IN ASIA AND THEY WERE THERE BEFOR THE CHINEESE LOOKIN ONE !!!!SPECIALLY IN SOUTH EATS ASIA THEY MIXED NOW FOR THE MOST.... BUT I WENT TO A VILLAGE WERE PEOPLE WAS LOOKIN 100 PER CENT AFRICAN HERE IN THAILAND ....I THINK THE MONGOLS ARE THE CHINEESE LOOKIN ONE AND THEY INVADED THE WHOLE CONTINENT .......

THAN IN BURMA THAI LAOS AND VIETNAM EVEN IN CAMBODGIA U HAD AN INDIAN INVASION AS WELL BUT THE ORIGINALS WERE BLACKS AND GOT KILLED AND THEIR LAND GOT STOLEN FROM MONGOLS AND INDIANS ....NOW MALESIANS AND INDONESIANS ARE A MIX OF ALL THAT WICH INCLUDE MONGOLS INDIANS AND BLACK ....

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 10th, 2006, 3:32 am

bgcasper wrote:there is a link !!!!!!!!!!!!GO IN INDONESIA AND C WITH YOUR EYES ...BETTER THAN THAT NEW GUINEA AINT NO WERE NEAR AFRICA HALF OF THAT LAND BELONGS TO INDONESIA AND THOSE PAPOO ARE PURE BLACKS !!!!
BETTER THAN THAT IN THAILAND THERES A GROUP OF PEOPLE CALL THE SAKAI THEY ARE PURE BLACKS NOT INDIANS THEY LOOK AFRICAN SAME HAIRS SAME EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!THERE IS BLACK PEOPLE IN ASIA AND THEY WERE THERE BEFOR THE CHINEESE LOOKIN ONE !!!!SPECIALLY IN SOUTH EATS ASIA THEY MIXED NOW FOR THE MOST.... BUT I WENT TO A VILLAGE WERE PEOPLE WAS LOOKIN 100 PER CENT AFRICAN HERE IN THAILAND ....I THINK THE MONGOLS ARE THE CHINEESE LOOKIN ONE AND THEY INVADED THE WHOLE CONTINENT .......

THAN IN BURMA THAI LAOS AND VIETNAM EVEN IN CAMBODGIA U HAD AN INDIAN INVASION AS WELL BUT THE ORIGINALS WERE BLACKS AND GOT KILLED AND THEIR LAND GOT STOLEN FROM MONGOLS AND INDIANS ....NOW MALESIANS AND INDONESIANS ARE A MIX OF ALL THAT WICH INCLUDE MONGOLS INDIANS AND BLACK ....

yeah i read this stuff before " but it was not popular with european scholars & historians .......they keep information like this supressed , they dont publcize this information.......they dont want it out there. this is true facts and a very big missing peice of the puzzle.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » November 10th, 2006, 10:24 am

bgcasper wrote:there is a link !!!!!!!!!!!!GO IN INDONESIA AND C WITH YOUR EYES ...BETTER THAN THAT NEW GUINEA AINT NO WERE NEAR AFRICA HALF OF THAT LAND BELONGS TO INDONESIA AND THOSE PAPOO ARE PURE BLACKS !!!!

Remember the movie Ong Bak starring Tony Jaa?

Do you guys recall that "Black looking" referee in the illegal fight club where people gamble on fighters? Remember how his eyes were so "Asian slanted"?

Remember how he spoke perfect Thai?

I met a whole family like this in a restaurant they owned once.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » November 10th, 2006, 6:32 pm

George wrote:

Remember the movie Ong Bak starring Tony Jaa?

Do you guys recall that "Black looking" referee in the illegal fight club where people gamble on fighters? Remember how his eyes were so "Asian slanted"?

Remember how he spoke perfect Thai?

I met a whole family like this in a restaurant they owned once.

that movie was awesome

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » November 10th, 2006, 6:50 pm

Yea. The guy is crazy.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » November 10th, 2006, 7:09 pm

Sentenza wrote:Yea. The guy is crazy.

The one part were he fought that white asian white people was the best fiight ever i loved the music

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » November 10th, 2006, 7:18 pm

johnnny wrote:
Sentenza wrote:Yea. The guy is crazy.

The one part were he fought that white asian white people was the best fiight ever i loved the music

What you mean the dude who looked like the Undertaker and spoke with a British accent or something?

Or the Indian dude with the beer bottle?

"Oh My God!!! Mad Dog!!!"

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » November 10th, 2006, 7:21 pm

whats the name of that song i wanna download it, or names of songs that sound like that

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 10th, 2006, 11:47 pm

NICKELS wrote:yeah we had this topic before TK is right check his link.
but yeah there mixture of asians , blacks .......and later being raped by white pirates and white invaders to there islands.

blacks we are connceted to others as well : east indians , aborigines , negritos pgymies , polynesians , fiji , melanesia , all oceanic blacks... we all left africa at different times. to different parts of the world and mixed with various people but you can always see our traits in them.

have anybody every seen the movie " ONCE WE WERE WARRIORS " its good movie too > its a polynesian movie showing they go through same hardships as blacks , welfare - poverty - drugs - abuse - they had dreads , braids ..and at times refer to there selves as black. evn had rasta hat on in the early part of the movie..........

theres even a polynesian gang called " black power " do the research

blacks and polynesians are connected........what was the original color of " tiki " check the older original stautes

even the original and old statues sculptures of " Buddha " had black features mixed with asian features even his hair was thick little curls . they eventually changed this to a little bald guy smiling with a big stomach...oh please !

check out the movie " rabbit proof fence " on a racial insight of aboriginal history of australia....good movie. but sad.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 10th, 2006, 11:54 pm

blacks and polynesians are connected

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 10th, 2006, 11:54 pm

For life.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » November 11th, 2006, 7:27 am

BlaKK wrote:
u can add south asia malay indo and new guinea

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » November 11th, 2006, 11:36 am

BlaKK wrote:

wouldnt that mean were all connected since we all originated from africa?

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » November 11th, 2006, 2:33 pm

BlaKK wrote:
Can anybody explain to me what is a polynesians i am not to fund of many names of ethnic groups.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » November 11th, 2006, 3:33 pm

NICKELS wrote:

have anybody every seen the movie " ONCE WE WERE WARRIORS " its good movie too > its a polynesian movie showing they go through same hardships as blacks , welfare - poverty - drugs - abuse - they had dreads , braids ..and at times refer to there selves as black. evn had rasta hat on in the early part of the movie..........

blacks and polynesians are connected........what was the original color of " tiki " check the older original stautes

even the original and old statues sculptures of " Buddha " had black features mixed with asian features even his hair was thick little curls . they eventually changed this to a little bald guy smiling with a big stomach...oh please !

check out the movie " rabbit proof fence " on a racial insight of aboriginal history of australia....good movie. but sad.

Ahh yes you metioned one of my favourite movies, once were warriors, Focusing on a maori family growing up poor in the south side of auckland, Beth (the wife) left her rural village, despite her parents disaproval,

Their interpretations of life and being Māori are tested. Since Beth is from a more traditional background she related to the old ways, while Jake, whose family are descended from slavery, is an interpretation of what some Māori have become.

Nig the Hekes' eldest son, moves out to join a street gang whose rituals include facial tattoos. He is subjected to a savage beating by the gang members, then embraced as a new brother by the leader and is later seen sporting the gang's tattoos. Nig cares about his siblings, but despises his father for his thoughtless brutality, a feeling returned by the elder Heke.

If anyone remembers the character Uncle Bully in the film where he rapes the daughter in the bed, hes cliff curtis, he plays SMILEY leader of the hill side trese on Training Day

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » November 11th, 2006, 3:35 pm

T.K wrote:
NICKELS wrote:

Ahh yes you metioned one of my favourite movies, once were warriors, Focusing on a maori family growing up poor in the south side of auckland, Beth (the wife) left her rural village, despite her parents disaproval,

Their interpretations of life and being Māori are tested. Since Beth is from a more traditional background she related to the old ways, while Jake, whose family are descended from slavery, is an interpretation of what some Māori have become.

Nig the Hekes' eldest son, moves out to join a street gang whose rituals include facial tattoos. He is subjected to a savage beating by the gang members, then embraced as a new brother by the leader and is later seen sporting the gang's tattoos. Nig cares about his siblings, but despises his father for his thoughtless brutality, a feeling returned by the elder Heke.

If anyone remembers the character Uncle Bully in the film where he rapes the daughter in the bed, hes cliff curtis, he plays SMILEY leader of the hill side trese on Training Day

And he plays Pablo Escobar in the movie Blow.

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”