Minister Louis Farrakhan on "Black-Man-hood"

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Minister Louis Farrakhan on "Black-Man-hood"

Unread post by 'X' » December 2nd, 2006, 7:11 pm

MINISTER LOUIS FARRAKHAN, MUHAMMAD MOSQUE/TEMPLE NO.7, NYC, September 13, 1972

YOU DON'T NEED A GUN! YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO BE A MAN! !!!

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad has said to us that, the Black Man . . . has not been HIMSELF, in the last six-thousand (6,000) years
What do you mean, Mr. Muhammad, that the Black Man, has not been HIMSELF? Listen good now. We see a highly developed physical form . . . Right? But, we do not see the MANIFESTATION of a HIGHLY DEVELOPED BRAIN.

Because a HIGHLY DEVELOPED BRAIN, would give the man, the ABILITY to BUILD; since by NATURE, all MEN are BUILDERS!!! Listen!
And if the BLACK MAN has not BUILT . . . a WORLD!!! for himself, if the Black Man has not built civilization for himself, in the last six-thousand (6,000) YEARS, this is a SIGN, that something is WRONG with the BRAIN of the MAN! Listen GOOD!

Your bodies alright! You've got a STRONG body, but what went wrong with your BRAIN!!! that you today are lying at the feet of white people, begging them to do for YOU what you could DO FOR YOURSELF, if you were in fact A MAN!? [Applause] Listen. Everybody alright? Ok.

Don't take this, insultingly. We're talking about all of us now. This don't mean that Brother Farrakhan. . . [chuckle] is a man. No but I'll show you "A MAN"; that if we hook on to "A MAN," then we will be on the road to BECOMING, MEN! BLACK MAN you are MIGHTY! But your might is POTENTIAL, and not ACTUAL. Let's go after it now.

The Black Women can NOT respect us as MEN, if we don't show forth, the POWER of a MAN! It is the POWER!!! of a MAN, and the MAJESTY of a MAN that C-O-M-M-A-N-D-S, the RESPECT of a WOMEN, the LOYALTY of a WOMEN, the HONOR of a WOMEN, and the W-O-R-S-H-I-P of a WOMEN! for a MAN.

For WOMEN was CREATED to WORSHIP, MAN! She, oh yes sister. Take it or let it alone. [Applause] Oh yes it's true. Ah I know your getting a little hot, with me. I don't want you to get angry sisters. Because you've been so, independent . . . So . . . well you had to be really . . . Because we weren't, men. It's not our fault. But nevertheless, it's true.
But that doesn't negate the fact that your created to LOOK, to a man!!!
And when you FIND, a MAN that you can LOOK to!. . . Think over that

When you find a man that you can HONOR, a MAN that you can RESPECT, a MAN that you can WORSHIP - There you shall BE! And no man has to ask you, will you SERVE him; when you find the RIGHT MAN, your NATURE!!, will cause you to SERVE!, that MAN! All Praise Is Due To ALLAH.

Ah Brother we got to WORK though, to be that kind of man!
See I mean, we can give the outward APPEARANCE, and the poor sisters fooled, you know, "Oh he's such a, a man, he is, oh."
But when, she goes to tapping at the BRAIN . . . He got the physic, alright. But the BRAIN!!, is so torn up . . . that, he becomes, a dreamer, and he says, "The W-O-R-L-D is against me, I could do it baby, but the W-O-R-L-D is against me." The WORLD is not against a MAN!! The world is against a CHILD!!
A CHILD can't force his will, on a MAN!! But a MAN MAKES his way!! A MAN forges his way!! A MAN don't make EXCUSES!!

Because he has a HIGHLY DEVELOPED BRAIN, he will FORGE!! the ABILITY get him want he wants!! You don't need a GUN!! You need to learn how to be a MAN!![Applause] BLACK MAN HOOD. Man then, in order to have a HIGHLY developed brain, that brain, must be FEED, a steady diet of TRUTH!

From the moment that TRUTH enters into the brain . . . then the man has something to BUILD on. That later . . . he can REASON with, the TRUTH, that he has come to know; and the REASONING process, will give him, UNDERSTANDING of what he thinks he knows; and this will give him the APPLICATION, of, what he KNOWS; and it is the APPLICATION of what he KNOWS, which give's him the POWER!! . . . to bring forth the IDEAS of his brain, into reality. "Black Man Hood"...That's really something to consider.

Now most of us have VISION...but we can't bring it out...and make it REAL. Why? A man lays down, "Your know I had a dream, I saw such and such and so and so, I wish I could make that real." ...My mother use to tell me, if wishes were horses, beggars would ride. [Laughter] In other words, a wish won't get it.

So what ever is in, the brain, you have the POWER to bring it out.
But there must be something there, KNOWLEDGE; then the ABILITY to REASON;and to UNDERSTAND, the principles of what you KNOW; then that give you the ABILITY to DO, or the POWER!!!!, that makes man GOD. "Black Man Hood."

Since, the white man, held us, in, their grip, and under their power, they denied, the Black Man, the Light of truth. There is no doubt in, our mind, that, we all are a SLEEPING, Black People. In fact, the Black Man of America is not styled as "Sleep," he's referred to as, being, "Dead" ...All scriptures refer to, the Black Man, as "Dead." He's in TOTAL DARKNESS . . . His BRAIN, has not started, to develop!!

Look at, the Bible . . . Pharaoh was a man. Look at pharaoh. How can you tell he was a man? He had, "a Highly Developed Brain." He was an evil man, but he was a man, and the Egyptians, they weren't to bad ether.
But what about, Israel? Israel, they were called, "the CHILDREN of Israel." Not the "Men of Israel." But the "children of Israel."

Why were they, children? Because under, Pharaoh, they were "under-developed." They couldn't GO for SELF, they couldn't THINK!! for self, they couldn't DO!!!!! for self. Therefore, Pharaoh said, "Go ahead children, go THERE children." And they didn't start developing "MAN-HOOD" until a man named, Moses, was born. Is that right?

Lets go after it now. Do you understand? Understand it now. Just a principle that we want to repeat over and over again. When you are deprive of Freedom, you are deprived of Light. Freedom is synonymous with Light.

A man who is deprived of Freedom and is chained - whether it be physically or mentally - is deprived of the right to LIVE!! as a MAN.
Therefore you are dropping him now into, the level of "SUB-Human" or to the level of a beast!!!!! Look at it now, Good God. I want you to THINK!!, just THINK, please THINK.

The Black Man Of America, has been unlike any slave, in the annals of history. Because the Black Man, was not only made a slave, but ROBBED of the ABILITY to THINK!, where he would ever become, free.

Look, to take a man and make him a slave is one thing, but to ROB him of the Knowledge of SELF!!As Hosea Said, "My People are robbed and spoiled." Look at us. Robbed of our names, Johnson and Jones and Smith. That's not you brother. That's the white mans name. Where's yours?

Robbed of the ability to speak, our language. We say, "Hello," and "How do you do," and "Good morning." Some of you say, "Polli'vous francais.". . . Some of you say, "Como esta usted?" But that's still not you, that's white folks language, Black Man. Where's yours? You don't have it.

Where's your culture? Where's your Flag? Where's your religion? Who is your GOD? Where's your native land and People? YOU DON'T KNOW!! The white man took away from us, our "H-O-O-D!!"

He took away from us, The KNOWLEDGE!!. . . that make a MAN TO BE HIMSELF! Uh? Then he put HIS HOOD!! on US . . . His EVIL, FILTHY, INDECENT WAY of life, he put it IN YOU!

NOW! So its NOT YOUR BRAIN in you, IT'S the WHITE MAN'S BRAIN IN YOU, BLACK MAN!! How can you be a BLACK MAN, with a white man's MIND!? If, the white man, is your educator, he's NOT teaching you to be YOURSELF, he's teaching you to be like him!!

And I don't care how BLACK, you think you ARE, there are so many pockets of white in you, my beautiful Black Brother, and Sister, till your NOT BLACK, YOUR GRAY . . . Trying to be BLACK, but you just can't make it yet, because you don't have enough of your HOOD ON!!

You NEED "BLACK MAN-HOOD!!"

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » December 4th, 2006, 5:26 pm

"Message To The Black Man" is a must read for all brothers regardless of religious identity..

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » December 4th, 2006, 5:32 pm

ManifestTruth wrote:"Message To The Black Man" is a must read for all brothers regardless of religious identity..
No Doubt!

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » December 4th, 2006, 6:00 pm

After that, "Niggas To Gods I & II". There's a library full more but some cats must be brought along, sloooooooooooooowly.. PEACE

blue42
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blue42 » December 5th, 2006, 1:21 pm

thats some cold stuff being drop where can i find out more about this

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » December 6th, 2006, 7:55 pm

Any cultural stores pushing that righteous flow in Little Rock, AR?? If so,
that's a good starting point. Also, get on that PM, a few cats up in here is working with real knowledge.. PEACE

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » December 8th, 2006, 2:51 am

Good post.

blue42
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blue42 » December 8th, 2006, 6:18 am

ManifestTruth wrote:Any cultural stores pushing that righteous flow in Little Rock, AR?? If so,
that's a good starting point. Also, get on that PM, a few cats up in here is working with real knowledge.. PEACE
back in the day we had a couple mom and pop stores manily most of those all gone they try to keep us divided here now i did go down and grab that Waiting 'Til the Midnight Hour by penial e. joseph its a cold game we reading it to the little homies sunday morning

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Minister Louis Farrakhan on "Black-Man-hood"

Unread post by 'X' » April 17th, 2009, 4:08 pm

'X' wrote:MINISTER LOUIS FARRAKHAN, MUHAMMAD MOSQUE/TEMPLE NO.7, NYC, September 13, 1972

YOU DON'T NEED A GUN! YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO BE A MAN! !!!

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad has said to us that, the Black Man . . . has not been HIMSELF, in the last six-thousand (6,000) years
What do you mean, Mr. Muhammad, that the Black Man, has not been HIMSELF? Listen good now. We see a highly developed physical form . . . Right? But, we do not see the MANIFESTATION of a HIGHLY DEVELOPED BRAIN.

Because a HIGHLY DEVELOPED BRAIN, would give the man, the ABILITY to BUILD; since by NATURE, all MEN are BUILDERS!!! Listen!
And if the BLACK MAN has not BUILT . . . a WORLD!!! for himself, if the Black Man has not built civilization for himself, in the last six-thousand (6,000) YEARS, this is a SIGN, that something is WRONG with the BRAIN of the MAN! Listen GOOD!

Your bodies alright! You've got a STRONG body, but what went wrong with your BRAIN!!! that you today are lying at the feet of white people, begging them to do for YOU what you could DO FOR YOURSELF, if you were in fact A MAN!? [Applause] Listen. Everybody alright? Ok.

Don't take this, insultingly. We're talking about all of us now. This don't mean that Brother Farrakhan. . . [chuckle] is a man. No but I'll show you "A MAN"; that if we hook on to "A MAN," then we will be on the road to BECOMING, MEN! BLACK MAN you are MIGHTY! But your might is POTENTIAL, and not ACTUAL. Let's go after it now.

The Black Women can NOT respect us as MEN, if we don't show forth, the POWER of a MAN! It is the POWER!!! of a MAN, and the MAJESTY of a MAN that C-O-M-M-A-N-D-S, the RESPECT of a WOMEN, the LOYALTY of a WOMEN, the HONOR of a WOMEN, and the W-O-R-S-H-I-P of a WOMEN! for a MAN.

For WOMEN was CREATED to WORSHIP, MAN! She, oh yes sister. Take it or let it alone. [Applause] Oh yes it's true. Ah I know your getting a little hot, with me. I don't want you to get angry sisters. Because you've been so, independent . . . So . . . well you had to be really . . . Because we weren't, men. It's not our fault. But nevertheless, it's true.
But that doesn't negate the fact that your created to LOOK, to a man!!!
And when you FIND, a MAN that you can LOOK to!. . . Think over that

When you find a man that you can HONOR, a MAN that you can RESPECT, a MAN that you can WORSHIP - There you shall BE! And no man has to ask you, will you SERVE him; when you find the RIGHT MAN, your NATURE!!, will cause you to SERVE!, that MAN! All Praise Is Due To ALLAH.

Ah Brother we got to WORK though, to be that kind of man!
See I mean, we can give the outward APPEARANCE, and the poor sisters fooled, you know, "Oh he's such a, a man, he is, oh."
But when, she goes to tapping at the BRAIN . . . He got the physic, alright. But the BRAIN!!, is so torn up . . . that, he becomes, a dreamer, and he says, "The W-O-R-L-D is against me, I could do it baby, but the W-O-R-L-D is against me." The WORLD is not against a MAN!! The world is against a CHILD!!
A CHILD can't force his will, on a MAN!! But a MAN MAKES his way!! A MAN forges his way!! A MAN don't make EXCUSES!!

Because he has a HIGHLY DEVELOPED BRAIN, he will FORGE!! the ABILITY get him want he wants!! You don't need a GUN!! You need to learn how to be a MAN!![Applause] BLACK MAN HOOD. Man then, in order to have a HIGHLY developed brain, that brain, must be FEED, a steady diet of TRUTH!

From the moment that TRUTH enters into the brain . . . then the man has something to BUILD on. That later . . . he can REASON with, the TRUTH, that he has come to know; and the REASONING process, will give him, UNDERSTANDING of what he thinks he knows; and this will give him the APPLICATION, of, what he KNOWS; and it is the APPLICATION of what he KNOWS, which give's him the POWER!! . . . to bring forth the IDEAS of his brain, into reality. "Black Man Hood"...That's really something to consider.

Now most of us have VISION...but we can't bring it out...and make it REAL. Why? A man lays down, "Your know I had a dream, I saw such and such and so and so, I wish I could make that real." ...My mother use to tell me, if wishes were horses, beggars would ride. [Laughter] In other words, a wish won't get it.

So what ever is in, the brain, you have the POWER to bring it out.
But there must be something there, KNOWLEDGE; then the ABILITY to REASON;and to UNDERSTAND, the principles of what you KNOW; then that give you the ABILITY to DO, or the POWER!!!!, that makes man GOD. "Black Man Hood."

Since, the white man, held us, in, their grip, and under their power, they denied, the Black Man, the Light of truth. There is no doubt in, our mind, that, we all are a SLEEPING, Black People. In fact, the Black Man of America is not styled as "Sleep," he's referred to as, being, "Dead" ...All scriptures refer to, the Black Man, as "Dead." He's in TOTAL DARKNESS . . . His BRAIN, has not started, to develop!!

Look at, the Bible . . . Pharaoh was a man. Look at pharaoh. How can you tell he was a man? He had, "a Highly Developed Brain." He was an evil man, but he was a man, and the Egyptians, they weren't to bad ether.
But what about, Israel? Israel, they were called, "the CHILDREN of Israel." Not the "Men of Israel." But the "children of Israel."

Why were they, children? Because under, Pharaoh, they were "under-developed." They couldn't GO for SELF, they couldn't THINK!! for self, they couldn't DO!!!!! for self. Therefore, Pharaoh said, "Go ahead children, go THERE children." And they didn't start developing "MAN-HOOD" until a man named, Moses, was born. Is that right?

Lets go after it now. Do you understand? Understand it now. Just a principle that we want to repeat over and over again. When you are deprive of Freedom, you are deprived of Light. Freedom is synonymous with Light.

A man who is deprived of Freedom and is chained - whether it be physically or mentally - is deprived of the right to LIVE!! as a MAN.
Therefore you are dropping him now into, the level of "SUB-Human" or to the level of a beast!!!!! Look at it now, Good God. I want you to THINK!!, just THINK, please THINK.

The Black Man Of America, has been unlike any slave, in the annals of history. Because the Black Man, was not only made a slave, but ROBBED of the ABILITY to THINK!, where he would ever become, free.

Look, to take a man and make him a slave is one thing, but to ROB him of the Knowledge of SELF!!As Hosea Said, "My People are robbed and spoiled." Look at us. Robbed of our names, Johnson and Jones and Smith. That's not you brother. That's the white mans name. Where's yours?

Robbed of the ability to speak, our language. We say, "Hello," and "How do you do," and "Good morning." Some of you say, "Polli'vous francais.". . . Some of you say, "Como esta usted?" But that's still not you, that's white folks language, Black Man. Where's yours? You don't have it.

Where's your culture? Where's your Flag? Where's your religion? Who is your GOD? Where's your native land and People? YOU DON'T KNOW!! The white man took away from us, our "H-O-O-D!!"

He took away from us, The KNOWLEDGE!!. . . that make a MAN TO BE HIMSELF! Uh? Then he put HIS HOOD!! on US . . . His EVIL, FILTHY, INDECENT WAY of life, he put it IN YOU!

NOW! So its NOT YOUR BRAIN in you, IT'S the WHITE MAN'S BRAIN IN YOU, BLACK MAN!! How can you be a BLACK MAN, with a white man's MIND!? If, the white man, is your educator, he's NOT teaching you to be YOURSELF, he's teaching you to be like him!!

And I don't care how BLACK, you think you ARE, there are so many pockets of white in you, my beautiful Black Brother, and Sister, till your NOT BLACK, YOUR GRAY . . . Trying to be BLACK, but you just can't make it yet, because you don't have enough of your HOOD ON!!

You NEED "BLACK MAN-HOOD!!"

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » April 17th, 2009, 5:09 pm

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That's fucking right. Use that blood to go crazy on a muthafukka without having to pull out a gun or knife on him, or have 20 people help you beat his ass down. Once in awhile you run into a person you shouldn't have fucked with. This isn't rare for me, but it's rare for you. For most black criminals, it doesn't even happen within their short lifetime.

Someone does manage to run into a crazy phsycopathic lunatic with my father, tries to scare him with a little fucking colt .45 and runs like a little bitch screaming in fear as the crazy lunatic chases after you. When you can't run any further and moments away from pissing your pants with your legs trembling, you turn around and point the gun, shoot, miss and die.

Bravo. That's how to be a successful criminal. For alot of people it's hard to be a normal fucking individual, so how about being a criminal? You'd have to have one hell of a way to snap and strike in order to have the same people working with you be loyal because of fear, not respect. There's no such thing as respect when it comes to criminals unless they're lifelong friends....but even then it's not about respect.

It's about fear and always was, always will be.

I could have a 100 million Euros but if I have absolutely no backup, I'd get robbed of every single fucking dime of it. If I hired my own personal bodyguards, they'd rob me. That's why there's old friends of the family to keep the kid safe.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 19th, 2009, 2:29 am

Manson is more powerful and should be appreciated more than any black criminal. he is beyond race, beyond petty disputes. He is 50 times the pope. He is the king and rules through atwa.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 19th, 2009, 2:33 am

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 19th, 2009, 8:13 am

So if the KKK went around collecting non-perishables, raised money to help flood vitcims, raised money for more social workers in the redneck run down country road communities should we embrace them regardless of there idiology?

Its a silly beleif that Canadian Muslims i sometimes talk too :), dont get

http://streetgangs.com/billboard/viewto ... 64&t=40601