The REAL about CHICANO Gangs who hate BLACKS

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

The REAL about CHICANO Gangs who hate BLACKS

Unread post by MARTINEZ » December 8th, 2006, 5:13 pm

This one goes out to all you fools who "lose sleep at night" thinking of all the "Chicano" gangs who scare you so much :lol: ....

Even many of these outta state cats shit on themselves thinking of these "SUPER SURENO GANGSTERS" :shock:
and get their "panic on" !!!

IN REALITY

There are only a handful of Chicano gangs in L.A. who truly have hatred towards black gangs and/or blacks in general.

CV-Tortilla Flats -
For obvious reasons, they banged harder on Pirus and Crips MORE than any other varrio in the entire L.A. County, period. I'm sure they've probably lost more homeboys to Pirus and Crips MORE than any other varrio.
They just try to get under everyone skin.... and they do a good job at it... from all your "panic e-mails"
However, they DON'T just beef with blacks, they beef hard vs. ALL other Compton Varrios.
They been doing it for a long ass time....much longer than the black pedo they got.

ES Longo -
They hate Cambodians and Blacks cause that's their main rivals since the early 90's till now....
They've lost many (I knew one personally --> Bullet R.I.P.) Who got taken out by TRG.
but they got pedo with MOSTLY ALL other Chicano's varrios in the Harbor Area.
I had a cellie in Y.T.S. in 92 from ESL. He wasn't talking about the Crips in his city.... all that came out his mouth, was how much he hated them TRG's....

Avenues -
:? I can't call it... I don't know why for sure ..ain't no black gangs trying to set up shop in NELA.
Indoctrination???

Other than that...you might have a few knuckle heads who dis just to make themselves feel or look badder,
but I honestly can't think of any other varrio that as a "WHOLE" would be anti-black.

Maybe cause I'm in EAST LOS, where all my enemies are my same Raza. Chicanos/Mexicans,
I really don't understand how a large percentage of posts on this fucken site are about these
"Sureño muthafuckas that are on our asses :shock: ....." !!!

but in KEEPIN IT REAL --> There are many, many black gang members that have real hatred towards anything Mexican
talking out their asses calling us
"Fleas,
Wet-backs,
hat-dancers etc etc" <--- NOBODY EVER WANTS TO TOUCH ON THAT THOUGH !!! :evil:

We need a Mexican version of "The Real" to touch on that one. :wink:

So in conclusion:

To all you bitchez shitting all over your panties over these "Mexicans that are wiping us out".....EAT A FAT DICK !! :twisted:

Keep getting your panic on, your just showing your true color....Yellow !!

Martinez 8) said so.
THE LOTT Gang
East Los Angeles

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » December 8th, 2006, 5:45 pm

& IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR PANIC ON .,...

COOL.

MAYBE WE'LL DRINK A TEQUILA OR SOME HENESSEY WITH COKE :lol:

I'M ALWAYS DOWN WITH REAL MUTHAFUCKAS :wink:

MARTINEZ 8)

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » December 8th, 2006, 7:01 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:& IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR PANIC ON .,...

COOL.

MAYBE WE'LL DRINK A TEQUILA OR SOME HENESSEY WITH COKE :lol:

I'M ALWAYS DOWN WITH REAL MUTHAFUCKAS :wink:

MARTINEZ 8)

Props...

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 8th, 2006, 7:12 pm

I heard TRG has the record for smokin the most chongos than any hood in the lbc. Theres a couple TRG doing life for smokin alota chongos in one day, i dont know how many chongos are restin in piss but maybe them chongos can tell u? lol...

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 8th, 2006, 7:24 pm

ABZ share the same hate for them even though TRG and them beef

We need a Mexican version of "The Real" to touch on that one.
Even though most of his stuff prolly offends you and others which i understand, i feel its good to see him debate rather than hearing stupid shit comments from "most Hated" aka Kill Joy

But stay up Martinez

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 8th, 2006, 8:52 pm

this extends to a deeper neglect for culture on both sides.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 8th, 2006, 9:20 pm

I JUST FEEL LIKE DIS AND IM NOT EVEN TRYIN TO BE BIASED BUT IN WATTS FO' the MOST PART BLACCS AND MEXICANS GET ALONG...AND I REMEMBER the WATTS RIOTS OF 1965 AND 1992 (FO' YALL that DONT KNOW the RIOTS AINT START ON FLORENCE AND NORMANDIE, NO OFFENSE TO the TRAYS) IT STARTED AFTER the 1992 WATTS TREATY IN WATTS NIGGAZ WAS ALREADY PISSED BECAUSE OF the LA' TASHA HARLINS INCIDENT WHICH OCCURED AT the WATTS MARKET...BLACCS AND MEXICANS WAS IN A SHOCC AT WHAT HAPPENED AND BURNT that B*TCH DOWN...I THINK the ONLY WAY MEXICANS AND BLACCS WOULD BE ABLE TO LIVE IN HARMONY LIKE WE USED TO IS TO RECOGNIZE the MUTUAL ENEMY....the POLICE, LOOK AT HOW THEY DOIN MEXICANS AS OF RECENT....the MEXICANS SHOULD RIDE AND US BLACCS SHOULD BE RIGHT BEHIND 'em BECAUSE IF IT WASNT the "LAWNMOWIN' BEANERS" IT WILL SHO' AS HELL BE the "NIGGERS"... MY POINT IS the REASON WHY MEXICANS AND BLACCS LIVE IN HARMONY IN WATTS IS BECAUSE WE RECOGNIZE the ENEMY...U SEE the HUNNAZ IS CHOPPIN UP POLICE...AND the POLICE DONT WANNA SET FOOT IN the DOWNZ...THEY GOTTA HAVE CAMERAS...

AND AS FAR AS that FIGHT SOME YEARS CACC AT JORDAN HS that WAS PERSONAL BEEF AND the FAMILES AND FRIENDS GOT INVOLVED NOT A RACIAL ONE

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » December 9th, 2006, 10:40 am

Good post Martinez.

I don't know why some blacks are getting all "scurred" like that. Real Black G's aint, they know the deal.

18 beefs against WestLA black sets did not start from racial incidents. 18's been in harmony with all of them before they started beefing with them, living in the same hoods and going to the same schools.

Back in the day, people just minded their own. Everyone operated amongst themselves. Chicano vs. Chicano. Blacks vs. Blacks. The 18 Rimpaus that lived in SYC hood operated in Geer hood and PBG hood. Closest chicano enemies were CXL and CXCboys. Everybody did their own thing.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » December 11th, 2006, 10:06 am

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » December 11th, 2006, 5:51 pm

WIP wrote:Image
Bet ya' that sign is NO WHERE to be found these days :lol:

That's ass whooping material there :wink:

Martinez said so.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » December 11th, 2006, 6:14 pm

That sign is stupid, considering spanish people are classed as white and alot of Mexicans are white, also its just pure hatered for no reason other then some rednecks dumb belief.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 11th, 2006, 7:21 pm

that wasn't just redneck shit, that was how whites in general was feelin about you if you wasn't white, especially an anglo.

carltouss619
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by carltouss619 » December 11th, 2006, 9:34 pm

DC wrote:That sign is stupid, considering spanish people are classed as white and alot of Mexicans are white, also its just pure hatered for no reason other then some rednecks dumb belief.
oh really didnt knwo that i guess thats why you they look white on the spanish channels

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 11th, 2006, 9:53 pm

WIP wrote:Image
I would have walked in and took a shit right on their floor.

Then walked out like nothing happened

Chi Town reppin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chi Town reppin » December 14th, 2006, 12:46 pm

OMG this shit is funny to me. Come to the Chi and get locked up in Cook County, word to Allah Mexicans be in that bitch BARE FOOTED unless they rockin COWBOY BOOTS with they pockets INSIDE OUT! I dunno how blacks out there let Mexicans nuts grow so big. But come to the Chi with that shit youll get ur face busted open 4 sho. Got Mexicans bringin in all this coke but they buying rocks from the brothers lol. In the Chi Mexicans wish they was that bold thats why in county the guards are FORCED to LET Mexicans watch 30 mins of UNVISION or TELEMUNDO a day cuz blacks got the TVs on lock and shit. On the South Side of Chi ask them La Raza how they got bombed on tryna test BPS and why they went back to beefin with Mexican mobs afta they snitched on the brothers when 1 of their shortys got hit. Ask the Latin Dragons how they be gettin hit up by them BPS brothers from Medina and SLT and 91st be bombin on they ass. Or Ask the Southside Maniac Latin Disciples how they be gettin bombed on by them Hit Squad BPS and them Vice Lords. Yall Mexicans know yall roll around here

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » December 14th, 2006, 2:31 pm

Chi Town reppin wrote:OMG .....
Quote: OMG = Oh my God :shock:

You have to be gay to post that shi-t. :lol:

Only fags start their convo's with: Oh my God.....

and What the fuc-k does your stupid post have to do with my topic!!! :evil:

Keep steppin fool, :arrow:

your fag comments are NOT welcome on my shi-t

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » December 14th, 2006, 2:52 pm

Chi Town reppin wrote:OMG this shit is funny to me. Come to the Chi and get locked up in Cook County, word to Allah Mexicans be in that bitch BARE FOOTED unless they rockin COWBOY BOOTS with they pockets INSIDE OUT! I dunno how blacks out there let Mexicans nuts grow so big. But come to the Chi with that shit youll get ur face busted open 4 sho. Got Mexicans bringin in all this coke but they buying rocks from the brothers lol. In the Chi Mexicans wish they was that bold thats why in county the guards are FORCED to LET Mexicans watch 30 mins of UNVISION or TELEMUNDO a day because blacks got the TVs on lock and shit. On the South Side of Chi ask them La Raza how they got bombed on tryna test BPS and why they went back to beefin with Mexican mobs afta they snitched on the brothers when 1 of their shortys got hit. Ask the Latin Dragons how they be gettin hit up by them BPS brothers from Medina and SLT and 91st be bombin on they ass. Or Ask the Southside Maniac Latin Disciples how they be gettin bombed on by them Hit Squad BPS and them Vice Lords. Yall Mexicans know yall roll around here
One more than thing:

Your weenie ass Cook County jail cant' hold a candle to MOST infamous county jail the country:

the L.A. County Jail,

You would really be saying "OMG = Oh my God" when your holding on to someone's belt loop

--------------------

Those Mexicans in Chicago are Paisas = Mexican Nationals,

They are NOT --> L.A. street cholos

So stop thinking your hard cause fucken "Refugio" :shock: is running around before in Cook County, he just came across the border 3 months ago, and your a "Real Gangster" compared to him :wink:

You aint' never bumped into anyone named "Big Loco" or "Big Cyco" or "Big Monstro" :lol:
from Varrio ---- in your lil Cook County jail all tatted down, with a big ass shank for loud mouth punks :evil: like you!

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 14th, 2006, 2:57 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
Chi Town reppin wrote:OMG .....
Quote: OMG = Oh my God :shock:

You have to be gay to post that shi-t. :lol:

Only fags start their convo's with: Oh my God.....

and What the fuc-k does your stupid post have to do with my topic!!! :evil:

Keep steppin fool, :arrow:

your fag comments are NOT welcome on my shi-t
:lol:

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » December 14th, 2006, 5:41 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
Chi Town reppin wrote:OMG this shit is funny to me. Come to the Chi and get locked up in Cook County, word to Allah Mexicans be in that bitch BARE FOOTED unless they rockin COWBOY BOOTS with they pockets INSIDE OUT! I dunno how blacks out there let Mexicans nuts grow so big. But come to the Chi with that shit youll get ur face busted open 4 sho. Got Mexicans bringin in all this coke but they buying rocks from the brothers lol. In the Chi Mexicans wish they was that bold thats why in county the guards are FORCED to LET Mexicans watch 30 mins of UNVISION or TELEMUNDO a day because blacks got the TVs on lock and shit. On the South Side of Chi ask them La Raza how they got bombed on tryna test BPS and why they went back to beefin with Mexican mobs afta they snitched on the brothers when 1 of their shortys got hit. Ask the Latin Dragons how they be gettin hit up by them BPS brothers from Medina and SLT and 91st be bombin on they ass. Or Ask the Southside Maniac Latin Disciples how they be gettin bombed on by them Hit Squad BPS and them Vice Lords. Yall Mexicans know yall roll around here
One more than thing:

Your weenie ass Cook County jail cant' hold a candle to MOST infamous county jail the country:

the L.A. County Jail,

You would really be saying "OMG = Oh my God" when your holding on to someone's belt loop

--------------------

Those Mexicans in Chicago are Paisas = Mexican Nationals,

They are NOT --> L.A. street cholos

So stop thinking your hard cause #%@&$% "Refugio" :shock: is running around before in Cook County, he just came across the border 3 months ago, and your a "Real Gangster" compared to him :wink:

You aint' never bumped into anyone named "Big Loco" or "Big Cyco" or "Big Monstro" :lol:
from Varrio ---- in your lil Cook County jail all tatted down, with a big ass shank for loud mouth punks :evil: like you!
DAMNNNN!!!! You let dude have it, but you forgot to say "Cause Martinez said so!!!" :lol:

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » December 14th, 2006, 5:47 pm

P.S.

MARTINEZ said so, muthafuckas!! 8)

This silly vato up in Chi-Town thinks he's the shi-t standing next to uncle "Encarnacion" and "Rigoberto" :D :lol: :wink:

LOS ANGELES CITY
"The Gang Capitol of the World"

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » December 14th, 2006, 6:00 pm

Hey Martinez,

you know that you mexicans couldnt stand"contra nos almanos". LOL...J/K :wink:

But really, this "all mexicans/blacks/whites" talk sucks ass after a while.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 14th, 2006, 7:51 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:P.S.

This silly vato up in Chi-Town thinks he's the shi-t standing next to uncle "Encarnacion" and "Rigoberto" :D :lol: :wink:

LOS ANGELES CITY
you know Chi-town cats take offense to that.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 14th, 2006, 8:14 pm

perongregory wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:P.S.

LOS ANGELES CITY
you know Chi-town cats take offense to that.
And?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 14th, 2006, 8:17 pm

what you tryna start christina?

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 14th, 2006, 8:34 pm

perongregory wrote:what you tryna start christina?
Haha....nuthin, lol. Just ignore me.....I am drinking.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » December 14th, 2006, 8:35 pm

I Mexican American and I was in Chicago a few months ago. It seemed like typical SMALL TOWN cats to me. I wasn't impressed at all. All in all, it seemed like they were more into hip hop than straight gangbangin. There were some R Kelly look alikes, etc, cats trying to R&B sing, whatever. Personally, I thought new york cats were harder.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » December 14th, 2006, 9:58 pm

Depends on where you're at. South side of chicago for the most part seemed real chill, kind of remind of me of the nicer parts of Bedstuy. But the West Side of chicago at least looks grimey as fuck. Maybe compare it to worse parts of Brownsville, maybe even grimier than that. I ain't been out there for like 8 years though.

As far as people in Chicago and New York, I don't think they will ever truly understand the difference between your typical Mexican and El Salvadorian claiming some MS 13 or Ninos Malos and writing "Chinos Putos" on the outside of Chinese owned warehouses and drinking in the street of New York to straight up Chicano gangsters from Los Angeles and all over Cali. Stop making assumptions off of what you see over there because it's a world of difference

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » December 14th, 2006, 10:09 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Depends on where you're at. South side of chicago for the most part seemed real chill, kind of remind of me of the nicer parts of Bedstuy. But the West Side of chicago at least looks grimey as fu--. Maybe compare it to worse parts of Brownsville, maybe even grimier than that. I ain't been out there for like 8 years though.

As far as people in Chicago and New York, I don't think they will ever truly understand the difference between your typical Mexican and El Salvadorian claiming some MS 13 or Ninos Malos and writing "Chinos Putos" on the outside of Chinese owned warehouses and drinking in the street of New York to straight up Chicano gangsters from Los Angeles and all over Cali. Stop making assumptions off of what you see over there because it's a world of difference
I'll make whatever assumptions that I want to make. As for now, it's my opinion that new york seemed harder than chicago and I wasn't impressed by it.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » December 14th, 2006, 10:14 pm

Homie, I'm talking to the other dude, who doesn't know the difference, you obviously do. The first part was a convo towards you, saying not of Chi is like the small town vibe (but I know what you mean kinda), and the second was basically explaining how these dudes need to actual take a trip. I'm just phrasing what you said in a different way because I thought that dude was out of line with what he said.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 14th, 2006, 10:54 pm

Chi always had my respect as they kept their own shit and style, didnt let outside influences take over.

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » December 14th, 2006, 11:01 pm

T.K wrote:Chi always had my respect as they kept their own shit and style, didnt let outside influences take over.

Yeah, just like NY!!! :roll:

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » December 14th, 2006, 11:37 pm

I Mexican American and I was in Chicago a few months ago. It seemed like typical SMALL TOWN cats to me. I wasn't impressed at all. All in all, it seemed like they were more into hip hop than straight gangbangin. There were some R Kelly look alikes, etc, cats trying to R&B sing, whatever. Personally, I thought new york cats were harder.[/quote]

What part of the Chi were you in?