Bet you never heard of this before

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Strykes
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Bet you never heard of this before

Unread post by Strykes » December 13th, 2006, 4:56 pm

My father is a Jewish biker. He was tied with a MC here called Satan's Choice and he has ties with the Russian/Jewish Mafia. The Choice have since patched over to the Hells Angels when they came to Toronto. Most of the MC's patched over to the Angels cause it was either that and reap the rewards of being with the largest bike gang in the world or go to war. MY dad since he wasnt a full patch member didnt patch over he just knows the right people.

I myself have been involved with a few crews throughout my adolesence but never got into any recognizable organization deep.
Most people think that Jews are just wimps and bankers. LOL

abc12345
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by abc12345 » December 13th, 2006, 11:24 pm

Have you ever killed anyone?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 13th, 2006, 11:26 pm

Nigga ya dad ain't shit quit lyin...

abc12345
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by abc12345 » December 13th, 2006, 11:33 pm

Let's start a short topic about how organized crime outguns, outsmarts and whatnot street gangs. Street gangs may definetly outnumber organized crime when it comes to your major event of a gang war(my contacts in Scarborough that know someone in J&F says that they always roll with a hundred)...

Otherwise, gangs cannot win. No matter if they've got millions of young. OC owns half of the world's police and their organizations. They can get a tank with a special forces fireteam to take on your hundred man street gangster crowd if they wanted --- they can buy military power if they can buy political power easy...

Biker gangs are organized, sure, but they're more street when it comes to fights. Look at all the tattoos and shit. Besides that they got to control alot of turf behind the scenes for let's say Hells Angels, a 2000 member gang.

Associates must be in the low tens of thousands, high thousands.

Ok let's get back to topic...

Have you ever killed anyone???

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 14th, 2006, 1:28 am

so why haven't the mafia or the organized crimme syndicates in California taken over the streets, and laced everything up if streetgangs is so weak?

holyshit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by holyshit » December 14th, 2006, 2:16 am

they have. they control the gangs who sell dope for them.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 14th, 2006, 2:20 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: ^^^^ WHAT KINDA DOPE U BOUGHT FROM DEM

Strykes
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Strykes » December 14th, 2006, 4:43 pm

perongregory wrote:so why haven't the mafia or the organized crimme syndicates in California taken over the streets, and laced everything up if streetgangs is so weak?
I believe organized crime syndicates havent taken over the streets because being in the streets and doing what street gangs do is too hot. They make money off the street gangs who supplies the street gangs?

Strykes
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Strykes » December 14th, 2006, 4:44 pm

BlaKK wrote:Nigga ya dad ain't shit quit lyin...
I'm not your nigga or a nigga. If you think I'm lyin thats more then cool Blakk.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Bet you never heard of this before

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » December 14th, 2006, 5:12 pm

Strykes wrote:My father is a Jewish biker. He was tied with a MC here called Satan's Choice and he has ties with the Russian/Jewish Mafia. The Choice have since patched over to the Hells Angels when they came to Toronto. Most of the MC's patched over to the Angels cause it was either that and reap the rewards of being with the largest bike gang in the world or go to war. MY dad since he wasnt a full patch member didnt patch over he just knows the right people.

I myself have been involved with a few crews throughout my adolesence but never got into any recognizable organization deep.
You are correct as the title of this post states. I had never heard before that your father wasn't a patched member of a biker gang. Thank you for that information. I would like to take this time out to also state that my father too is not a patched member of a biker gang. Anyone else want to take this opportunity to state which gangs their fathers aren't involved in?

Strykes
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Strykes » December 14th, 2006, 5:48 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:
Strykes wrote:My father is a Jewish biker. He was tied with a MC here called Satan's Choice and he has ties with the Russian/Jewish Mafia. The Choice have since patched over to the Hells Angels when they came to Toronto. Most of the MC's patched over to the Angels cause it was either that and reap the rewards of being with the largest bike gang in the world or go to war. MY dad since he wasnt a full patch member didnt patch over he just knows the right people.

You are correct as the title of this post states. I had never heard before that your father wasn't a patched member of a biker gang. Thank you for that information. I would like to take this time out to also state that my father too is not a patched member of a biker gang. Anyone else want to take this opportunity to state which gangs their fathers aren't involved in?
LOL Hilarious.
You got me big guy!

Strykes
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Strykes » December 14th, 2006, 5:49 pm

Strykes wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:

LOL Hilarious.
You got me big guy!
My point was most people dont think that there are bad ass jews.

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » December 14th, 2006, 5:57 pm

holyshit wrote:they have. they control the gangs who sell dope for them.

They sell dope to them yes, but that don't mean they control them you idiot, or do you have trouble understanding the difference. In Southern California a lot of gangs got the direct hook up to drugs from Mexico with no need any BS ass OC group in California. No need for bikers, Italians, Russians, Jewish, or which ever hyped up Mafia group, that white people just seem to dick ride, to act as middle men.

People that have this stupid idea must live in Europe or Canada.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » December 14th, 2006, 6:29 pm

Strykes wrote:
Strykes wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:

LOL Hilarious.
You got me big guy!
In that case thank you for breaking the stereotype that Jews are all bankers and wimps and proving that jews can actually be criminals too.

Strykes
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Strykes » December 14th, 2006, 10:39 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:
Strykes wrote:
Strykes wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:

LOL Hilarious.
You got me big guy!
In that case thank you for breaking the stereotype that Jews are all bankers and wimps and proving that jews can actually be criminals too.
Your welcome champ!

holyshit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by holyshit » December 14th, 2006, 11:01 pm

mnjmc wrote:
holyshit wrote:they have. they control the gangs who sell dope for them.

They sell dope to them yes, but that don't mean they control them you idiot, or do you have trouble understanding the difference. In Southern California a lot of gangs got the direct hook up to drugs from Mexico with no need any BS ass OC group in California. No need for bikers, Italians, Russians, Jewish, or which ever hyped up Mafia group, that white people just seem to dick ride, to act as middle men.

People that have this stupid idea must live in Europe or Canada.
the ab shakes down drug dealers and common criminals on the streets easily, why do you think they have thousands of associates who do their bidding on the inside and out if those gangs control each other? Big time crime groups and organize crime control those gangs, read up on how the russian mafia operates. There are thousand of street gangs in moscow, and the crime fmailies control them, I also know Italian mafia before they were slammed would often control them and many of their members started out in gangs and moved up. Look at the eme, there is only a few hundred of them and the entire south siders do their bidding.

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » December 15th, 2006, 3:18 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:
Strykes wrote:
Strykes wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:

LOL Hilarious.
You got me big guy!
Meyer Lansky,Bugsy Siegel.Most of the hitsquad Murder Inc. were Jewish.So i don't know how you got the idea that Jewish people can't be tuff criminals.Maybe you should do some better research.In the 90's and 2000's the Jewish mafia imported almost all the xtc to America from Holland.There are some big Jewish crime figures operating in Holland.Most of the Russian mafia are from Jewish descent.Most Russian Jews live in ghetto's.

Capo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Capo » December 15th, 2006, 5:52 am

Right, a lot of the russian mafia is of jewish descent and that's why they're also infiltrating Israel using their status

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/special_repo ... /69521.stm

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » December 15th, 2006, 9:49 am

dutch wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
Strykes wrote:
Strykes wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:

LOL Hilarious.
You got me big guy!
Meyer Lansky,Bugsy Siegel.Most of the hitsquad Murder Inc. were Jewish.So i don't know how you got the idea that Jewish people can't be tuff criminals.Maybe you should do some better research.In the 90's and 2000's the Jewish mafia imported almost all the xtc to America from Holland.There are some big Jewish crime figures operating in Holland.Most of the Russian mafia are from Jewish descent.Most Russian Jews live in ghetto's.
Wow ok. I guess from here on out I should just make a point of stating beforehand when I'm joking. I think Strykes got the point that I was merely poking a little fun at his post, and he took it much better then most people do. You on the other hand seemed to miss that entirely, so let me just apologize for that. I understand how Jews fit into the whole Organzied Crime scene and I know of the more notable Jewish criminals.

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » December 15th, 2006, 10:16 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:
dutch wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
Strykes wrote:
Strykes wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:

LOL Hilarious.
You got me big guy!
Wow ok. I guess from here on out I should just make a point of stating beforehand when I'm joking. I think Strykes got the point that I was merely poking a little fun at his post, and he took it much better then most people do. You on the other hand seemed to miss that entirely, so let me just apologize for that. I understand how Jews fit into the whole Organzied Crime scene and I know of the more notable Jewish criminals.
Sorry E.P. that post wasn't directed at you.It was supposed to be directed at Strykes.I meant Strykes should do some better research about Jews.I just took the wrong post to qoute.I have no edit button.My bad.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » December 15th, 2006, 11:15 am

dutch wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
dutch wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
Strykes wrote:
Strykes wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote: You are correct as the title of this post states. I had never heard before that your father wasn't a patched member of a biker gang. Thank you for that information. I would like to take this time out to also state that my father too is not a patched member of a biker gang. Anyone else want to take this opportunity to state which gangs their fathers aren't involved in?
LOL Hilarious.
You got me big guy!
Sorry E.P. that post wasn't directed at you.It was supposed to be directed at Strykes.I meant Strykes should do some better research about Jews.I just took the wrong post to qoute.I have no edit button.My bad.
Simple mistake, no harm done.

abc12345
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by abc12345 » December 15th, 2006, 11:25 pm

perongregory wrote:so why haven't the mafia or the organized crimme syndicates in California taken over the streets, and laced everything up if streetgangs is so weak?
1. The Mafia doesn't have the manpower to go one on one in a gangwar with street gangs, so they send the police, military or other shit like that they control instead.

2. The Mafia doesn't need to take over the streets. The GD's make 100 million dollars a year from drugs only, and at max they ever made a billion from all their activities. The Italian Mafia makes 100 billion dollars a year from all their activities.

3. The Mafia is high end and does not do shit like street gangs do. They don't kill people over a 100 dollars at a convinance store or gas station. They go after the big bucks. They don't stand up individually against everyone like street gangs do, and instead have to kiss a little ass to get those big bucks.

4. The Mafia makes more money than probably all the street gangs combined, and that is the Italians alone with the 100 billion dollars a year. All the street gangs combined probably make 50 billion dollars max, or maybe a higher chance on a downslope of a massive less.

5. Why take over the streets? The Mafia owns the gangs. They don't need to go to war with them. They can send a street gangster from the Crips or Bloods to sell them drugs everyday for a whole month, make them make 10,000 dollars tops all that time and in the end that gangster recives 1 grand for all he did.

6. Mafia members and associates are all within the higher middle class, high class or rich class areas of society, while street gangsters are mostly considered in the lowest areas of the poor class of society. They can outfight them economicly.

7. Street gangsters are outgunned. The Mafia can purchase tanks if they wanted to, or instead bribe a tank crew from the US Army 10 grand each to go up against a 100 street gangsters standing infront of them...

Lot's more reasons at this why mafia can kick street gangs ass. There is no reason to argue more about it. Rich has always beaten poor. There has been the rarest of occasions where poor takes on rich and wins. Rich, on the other hand, win everyday except for the times of those one in a decade occasions...

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NateDogg » December 16th, 2006, 12:35 am

^ I prety much agree with all that although you may have forgot or do not know about the Atlanta based Black Mafia Family they made more money than any streetgang from what ive heard. I dont know exactly hom much they made but it was hundreds of millions of dollars. Their leader Big Meech and a few others were recently busted but I think they still goin.

abc12345
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by abc12345 » December 16th, 2006, 12:40 am

NateDogg wrote:^ I prety much agree with all that although you may have forgot or do not know about the Atlanta based Black Mafia Family they made more money than any streetgang from what ive heard. I dont know exactly hom much they made but it was hundreds of millions of dollars. Their leader Big Meech and a few others were recently busted but I think they still goin.
Hundreds of millions of dollars???

Not bad for a street gang. Horrible for a mafia!

But you're talking about a crime family. For a crime family of 50 to 800 people, that's fucking amazing!!!

:D

I'll be a trillionare by 3125. This is if I start working at McDonalds...

Hell no!

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NateDogg » December 16th, 2006, 12:42 am

and in a head up fight i would back the streetgangster over a mafia dude cuz streetgangs get down and dirty and are fightin in these streets every day Mafia Dons just run shit and collect money and even their hitmen probably dont get into a lot of fistfights theyre just straight shootin dudes.

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NateDogg » December 16th, 2006, 12:44 am

Yeah Black Mafia family is a lot like the italian mafia they don have too many "official" members maybe like 50 or something but they got a lot of associates and connections

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » December 16th, 2006, 3:34 am

abc12345 wrote:
1. The Mafia doesn't have the manpower to go one on one in a gangwar with street gangs, so they send the police, military or other shit like that they control instead.

2. The Mafia doesn't need to take over the streets. The GD's make 100 million dollars a year from drugs only, and at max they ever made a billion from all their activities. The Italian Mafia makes 100 billion dollars a year from all their activities.

3. The Mafia is high end and does not do shit like street gangs do. They don't kill people over a 100 dollars at a convinance store or gas station. They go after the big bucks. They don't stand up individually against everyone like street gangs do, and instead have to kiss a little ass to get those big bucks.

4. The Mafia makes more money than probably all the street gangs combined, and that is the Italians alone with the 100 billion dollars a year. All the street gangs combined probably make 50 billion dollars max, or maybe a higher chance on a downslope of a massive less.

5. Why take over the streets? The Mafia owns the gangs. They don't need to go to war with them. They can send a street gangster from the Crips or Bloods to sell them drugs everyday for a whole month, make them make 10,000 dollars tops all that time and in the end that gangster recives 1 grand for all he did.

6. Mafia members and associates are all within the higher middle class, high class or rich class areas of society, while street gangsters are mostly considered in the lowest areas of the poor class of society. They can outfight them economicly.

7. Street gangsters are outgunned. The Mafia can purchase tanks if they wanted to, or instead bribe a tank crew from the US Army 10 grand each to go up against a 100 street gangsters standing infront of them...

Lot's more reasons at this why mafia can kick street gangs ass. There is no reason to argue more about it. Rich has always beaten poor. There has been the rarest of occasions where poor takes on rich and wins. Rich, on the other hand, win everyday except for the times of those one in a decade occasions...
This is the dumbest shit i ever heard.Mob members bribing a tank division to go heads up with shooting streetgangsters.Where do you get your facts from?Never heard of that dumb shit.First off who said mafia members are from rich heritige.They aint,they also come from poor neighboorhoods in America.They are poor motherf.uckers looking for a better life.The reason why the mafia in California hasn't taken over the streets is because they are considered the weakest mafia of all the mafia families.There nickname says it all:The Mickey Mouse Mafia.The California mafia are just weak,that's why they don't control California.They controlled California since somewhere between 1935-1940.When there were no streetgangs or Mexicans.And in that time they were considered the weakest link in La Costra Nostra.So they were always a weak family.With streetgangs or without streetgangs they don't hold it down like in the Eastcoast.And the mafia has to kiss ass to get the big bucks hahahahahahaha you don't know nothing about the mafia do you?People are kissing there ass,not the other way around.Do you know what the word mafia means.Mafia=Men Of Honour.They live by strickt codes and kissing somebody's ass to get some big bucks is not how they do bussiness.They probably just would kill the guy and an associate would take his place and that's how they get the money.And the mafia do need streetgangs to do all the dirty work in the drugstrade.In the 1990's the Columbians moved the cocaïne to America.Making sure it came in.Then the Afro-American streetgangs sold it on the streets.The Italians did nothing,because they controlled the harbors in America and the crooked custom-officers.So the Italians did nothing in the cocaïne trade,but did get the money from that trade.

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » December 16th, 2006, 4:02 am

And one more thing saying the mafia can't controll a city because of streetgangs.Well look at Chicago,The Outfit (Italian mafia in Chicago) controll Chicago not the streetgangs and they are considered today to be the strongest mafiafamily in America.But Chicago ain't L.A.,i know.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » December 18th, 2006, 1:22 am

Dutch,,u hit it on the HEAD!! LOLOLOL!! The only Mafia runnin' shit in California is the Mexican Mafia! Unless America's crime families are running sh-t in Mexico, which I doubt they are. Surenos in Cali get their sh-t from south of the border,,THE CARTEL'S,,not America's traditional crime families. And who do Surenos show loyalty to???

The Mob is "controlling" street gangs in Cali?? :shock: LOLOL!! That's a joke!!! If these dudes get caught slippin', and go to Cali prisons,,they get dealt with! Unless, of course, they make a donation to "U know who", which they will :!: So who's runnin' who :?: I'm not saying organized crime don't have their rackets out here (gambling,,ports,,whatever). Let's just say (for argument sake) the traditional mafia did sell dope to EME, or any gangster,,any color. That's not "control",,,that's "business"!!!.....And that bit about payin' Army people to drive a tank into L.A. against street gangsters,,LMMFAO!!! The only time in history that ever happened in Cali was that nut bucket in San Diego who ran over all those cars!!! That was like in the 1980's!!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 18th, 2006, 4:07 am

dutch done spoke my words, and disproved a lunatic. I was about to but you beat this nigga to it, dutch... LOL, good shit.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 18th, 2006, 7:43 am

white people and east coast and chi people, understand this. the mafia never could get a hold on California. Cali is a unique state run by street gangs. Its not like CHi where there famous start to crime was with a mafiaesque crime family, al capone and his crew, or Ny where the different European Ethnics had mafias that sat at the top of a criminal hierarchy. This is California, next to Mexico (dope), not to far from Canada (bud), a big ass state, that grows it's own high quality weed, a state filled with street gangsters and organized crime syndicates that stick to they areas and do they own shit. So white fantasies of big bad mafia white men running all the stupid black street gangsters don't go over here. We to independent for that shit. So fall back with yo dickrydin.

Boston_sean

Unread post by Boston_sean » April 3rd, 2007, 4:29 pm

Strykes wrote:
Strykes wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:

LOL Hilarious.
You got me big guy!
yo look at meyer lansky and benny siegel man they were jews and they fuckin worked with luciano and costello and they were bad ass