Racism in the northeast

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Aztlan_warrior908
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Racism in the northeast

Unread post by Aztlan_warrior908 » December 30th, 2006, 8:26 am

so yea u probably know that we latinos run the west coast cus black already have been running back to alabama....but what about the northeast...new jersey is the only only state in which black gangs run things....only state.....point is I'm hispanic and I hate everything about blacks I hate that they jump hard workin innocent mexicans...they can't fight or shoot the one on one...the monkeys ALWAYS need to walk 8 deep if not we could kick their ass....they think more of themselves than another....they hate that were taking their jobs because their lazy..lol....TO ALL U MONKEYS ..when it comes down to gangs hispanics will always run this country..california and the whole west coast is run by mexican gangs...blacks got ran out..AND soon enough the whole east coast will be ours since we are the majority..so if u monkeys don't like it..I advise u to go back to africa

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » December 30th, 2006, 9:43 am

horrible

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » December 30th, 2006, 10:43 am

:roll:

curiousdude06
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by curiousdude06 » December 30th, 2006, 11:04 am

Ordinarily I don't feed the racist trolls, but really, is being part of a criminal organization that preys on others with their malicious ways something you want to brag about as being representative of your race?
Not exactly a positive image, right?

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » December 30th, 2006, 12:45 pm

there are no mexicans on the east coast. some neighborhoods have some, but its mostly puerto ricans and dominicans out here.

carltouss619
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Racism in the northeast

Unread post by carltouss619 » December 30th, 2006, 1:12 pm

Aztlan_warrior908 wrote: so yea u probably know that we latinos run the west coast cus black already have been running back to alabama....but what about the northeast...new jersey is the only only state in which black gangs run things....only state.....point is I'm hispanic and I hate everything about blacks I hate that they jump hard workin innocent mexicans...they can't fight or shoot the one on one...the monkeys ALWAYS need to walk 8 deep if not we could kick their ass....they think more of themselves than another....they hate that were taking their jobs because their lazy..lol....TO ALL U MONKEYS ..when it comes down to gangs hispanics will always run this country..california and the whole west coast is run by mexican gangs...blacks got ran out..AND soon enough the whole east coast will be ours since we are the majority..so if u monkeys don't like it..I advise u to go back to africa
man stfu with that garbage

Aztlan_warrior908
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Aztlan_warrior908 » December 30th, 2006, 2:04 pm

Black people lmao.....black people can lick my left nut...lol west coast is flat out run by the mexicans...."black people suck a dick".....BLACK PEOPLE CANNOT FIGHT...they need 10 MONKEYS to walk with them.......if its a one on one their little bit%#es.....they smell....their women are ugly compared to hispanic women we have the most beautiful women in the world....(venezuela, brasil, puerto rico, colombia ECT)....so I'm tired of hearing black people think that their the hardest and baddest.....why am I racist?? nice question (because black people are racist to all latinos) AND THAT'S A FACT...in california the mexican gangs are running the gorrilas out of the school district and hopefully they can meet up with their tribe leader in ivory coast......I live in harlem and my rican people love beating up blacks on 145th ITS WAR...so message TO BLACK PEOPLE IS...WERE NOT WHITE IT LOOKS LIKE U BEEN MESSING WITH THE WRONG RACE

LATINO PRIDE

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 30th, 2006, 7:41 pm

lol @ this wetbac with a chip on his shoulder gettin his ass beat everyday in harlem, take a trip to cali and find out wut yo people is really runnin, let me help u out, they runnin taco and burrito stands and even then they on the white mans' property and pay rent :lol: and umm lets see wut else they runnin....... i cant think of nothin but maybe the lawnmower, they dont even run they mouth homie cuz they know they will get that shit knoced off if they say somethin, so they run to they library computer and run they fingers on the keyboard kinda like u doin, and make up a gang of fantasy ass stories and BS they wish they could do but they cant cuz they stand 4 feet tall they bitches dont like them cuz they got a 1/2 inch dic and they need a bath cuz they stank like funky ass sweat from cuttin grass all day :D

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » December 30th, 2006, 11:54 pm

Aztlan_warrior908 wrote: so yea u probably know that we latinos run the west coast cus black already have been running back to alabama....but what about the northeast...new jersey is the only only state in which black gangs run things....only state.....point is I'm hispanic and I hate everything about blacks I hate that they jump hard workin innocent mexicans...they can't fight or shoot the one on one...the monkeys ALWAYS need to walk 8 deep if not we could kick their ass....they think more of themselves than another....they hate that were taking their jobs because their lazy..lol....TO ALL U MONKEYS ..when it comes down to gangs hispanics will always run this country..california and the whole west coast is run by mexican gangs...blacks got ran out..AND soon enough the whole east coast will be ours since we are the majority..so if u monkeys don't like it..I advise u to go back to africa
I can probably fight one on one with most individuals in a fair fist fight.
I box and
spar often.

I am of Jamaican Black/Chinese mix. But in America I am just called Black.

It is best not to generalize ALL Blacks/Asians/WHOEVER EVER into one lump of a stereotype.
Cuz I have a gut feeling someone will one day come along and shatter your ignorant perceptions.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 31st, 2006, 2:09 am

se11 wrote:there are no mexicans on the east coast. some neighborhoods have some, but its mostly puerto ricans and dominicans out here.

And they chill with and live with blacks with no problem.

The whole country is racist, but Italians hate blacks out here.

oso1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oso1 » December 31st, 2006, 4:33 am

This sounds wayyy too phony , this fool is just trying to stir some racial shit up .

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » December 31st, 2006, 6:37 am

Aztlan_warrior908 wrote: when it comes down to gangs hispanics will always run this country..california and the whole west coast is run by mexican gangs...blacks got ran out..AND soon enough the whole east coast will be ours since we are the majority..so if u monkeys don't like it..I advise u to go back to africa
You obviously is on that meth $hit. Blacks aint going nowhere. come mierda. the mexicans cant even live peaceful and prosper in Mexico how the hell do you think youll do in the US? They are not crossing the border to invade the US. They are crossing the border to escape themselves!!! You not fooling anyone puta pendeja!!

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » December 31st, 2006, 8:01 am

A Ghost wrote:
se11 wrote:there are no mexicans on the east coast. some neighborhoods have some, but its mostly puerto ricans and dominicans out here.

That fake ""warrior doesn't know what he is talking about.

Assuming ALL Black guys as cowards and can't fight.

What an idiot.

And then he goes on an make comments about Blacks hanging out in groups and shit.
wtf? If anything I've seen Mexican bangers pick on individual Blacks and Asians more than a few occasions. They start fights with flipping 15 year old Black GIRLS for Christ Sakes!

What gives the racist dude up here any right to accuse all Black men as cowards? He seems like a coward himself hiding behind a keyboard. Probably some White racist from Stormfront though. LOL starting up stuff between Brown and Black huh.

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » December 31st, 2006, 8:33 am

Maybe Streetgangsforum should held a forum meeting.Bet none of these guys would show up.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » December 31st, 2006, 8:34 am

Pure provocation by an inexperienced young dude.

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » December 31st, 2006, 9:08 am

fuck all racists! including the idiots who responded to this fool with reverse racism!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » December 31st, 2006, 9:17 am

looneytunes1 wrote: reverse racism!
Yea....Many fall for that, without even realizing. I cant take people too serious who scream "racism" but in the next sentence keep throwing racist insults at other people.
Either you are racist or you are not, there is nothing in between. And if you claim you are not prove it by sticking to the code.

Aztlan_warrior908
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Aztlan_warrior908 » December 31st, 2006, 9:20 am

are u fucking stupid??? Blacks and brown don't get along in cali there war right now ..so I don't know wutch u talking about this whole peace with brown and black ...u probably live in utah......and for the spanish people who responded to me a as a racist....wut do u feel when the monkeys respond with "spic"...working at burrito stands...and ur calling me ignorant cus I don't like black people ...lmao....fuk black people...we kick their ass all day over here....fuk grape st .. Fuk gkb and nine trey.....hispanic gangs run this country.....and for that comment that black dude from west bubble fuk... u obviously haven't been to east la....point is in cali mexicans abhor blacks...and there nothing hard or tough to us.....so wats cracking now brab ass NIGGERS....

Ms-13
Latin kings
Netas
Suernos
Nortenos
18th
Mexican mafia
FUKIN LATINOS RUN THIS SHIT BITCH

Hey black people ur soo stressed out towards the fact we hold shit down NOW go to popeyes u country fried eating monkeys

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » December 31st, 2006, 9:24 am

Why dont you ask some real LA cats like Lonewolf, Martinez or Ruthless if they agree with you or not?

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » December 31st, 2006, 1:33 pm

wahahahahaha man is this guy for real

he jus namin gangs that aint even mexican like MS-13, this fool dnt kno nothin bout nothin, ignorance is his motto

Aztlan_warrior908
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Aztlan_warrior908 » December 31st, 2006, 2:32 pm

I know ms-13 isn't mexican their salvi u homo......I'm trying name out main hispanic gangs that can easily take over this country when it comes to gangbangin....#1 gang country for murders is el salvador....#1 in the world for homicides colombia....so let a crip come into south or central america so we could shoot their brains out

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » December 31st, 2006, 4:07 pm

Aztlan_warrior908 wrote:I know ms-13 isn't mexican their salvi u homo......I'm trying name out main hispanic gangs that can easily take over this country when it comes to gangbangin....#1 gang country for murders is el salvador....#1 in the world for homicides colombia....so let a crip come into south or central america so we could shoot their brains out
You hide behind a computer screen, you hide behind guns.

And you call OTHER people cowards?

If you are a true warrior, why not FIGHT someone 1 on 1? Why resort to all this internet racial banging? What do you prove?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » December 31st, 2006, 6:11 pm

George wrote:
A Ghost wrote:

What an idiot.

And then he goes on an make comments about Blacks hanging out in groups and shit.
wtf? If anything I've seen Mexican bangers pick on individual Blacks and Asians more than a few occasions. They start fights with flipping 15 year old Black GIRLS for Christ Sakes!

What gives the racist dude up here any right to accuse all Black men as cowards? He seems like a coward himself hiding behind a keyboard. Probably some White racist from Stormfront though. LOL starting up stuff between Brown and Black huh.
Who me?

Im not defending this racist dude "Aztlan" or whatever.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » January 1st, 2007, 3:39 am

A Ghost wrote:
George wrote:
A Ghost wrote:

What an idiot.

Who me?

Im not defending this racist dude "Aztlan" or whatever.

No not you. I'm talking about Aztlan or whatever he calls himself.

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » January 1st, 2007, 3:43 am

.#1 in the world for homicides colombia....

who told u that lie? go to africa and watch yo head get knoced off and used as a soccer ball...........

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » January 1st, 2007, 3:56 am

Tis the truth though, but Kingston had it last year though as capital city

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » January 1st, 2007, 4:16 am

Mexicans is tryna take over the whole U.S. , my south my niggaz tellin me the Mexicans done popped up after the hurricane, they all in lousiania now, all up in alabama an florida too, nobody like they b*tch ass either, cuz these Mexican muthafucaz try to take over n sh*t, u dont see the puerto ricans and dominicans doin that sh*t, they co-exist peacefully and still retain they culture, its these punk ass Mexicans stalkin lil girls n sh*t while they ce walkin home an dumb shit like that....

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » January 1st, 2007, 6:27 am

funk on site wrote:Mexicans done popped up after the hurricane, they all in lousiania now, all up in alabama an florida too
lol, they hitched a ride on katrina's back, they've been found all they way up in pennsylvania.

Aztlan_warrior908
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Aztlan_warrior908 » January 1st, 2007, 6:47 am

First of all read a book...south africa is ranked like #20 you fag....#1 is colombia...you probably didn't even know that when it comes to gunfire and killing colombia, venezuela, el salvador, mexico....all those countries make ur city look like the hamptons.....south africa all them little kids with flys stuck to their face....black people in south africa are fighting over war and politics.... I'm talking about killing like shit goes down in camden nj.....basically your to abashed to the fact the when it comes to homicide killings, gangs, latinos hold it down...(MS-13 MOST DANGEROUS GANG IN THE WORLD)

Ps: Tell uncle tyrone he's giving u the wrong information kid

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » January 1st, 2007, 8:06 am

funk on site wrote:Mexicans is tryna take over the whole U.S. , my south my niggaz tellin me the Mexicans done popped up after the hurricane, they all in lousiania now, all up in alabama an florida too, nobody like they b*tch ass either, because these Mexican muthafucaz try to take over n sh*t, u dont see the puerto ricans and dominicans doin that sh*t, they co-exist peacefully and still retain they culture, its these punk ass Mexicans stalkin lil girls n sh*t while they be walkin home an dumb shit like that....
I know a Mexican girl from Mexico-city and she says that Mexicans aint that racist as they are in America.Live and let live is there motto and allot of beans ofcourse.But that's just what she said.

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » January 1st, 2007, 8:23 am

First of all read a book...south africa is ranked like #20 you fag....#1 is colombia...you probably didn't even know that when it comes to gunfire and killing colombia, venezuela, el salvador, mexico....all those countries make ur city look like the hamptons.....south africa all them little kids with flys stuck to their face....black people in south africa are fighting over war and politics.... I'm talking about killing like shit goes down in camden nj.....basically your to abashed to the fact the when it comes to homicide killings, gangs, latinos hold it down...(MS-13 MOST DANGEROUS GANG IN THE WORLD)
latinos dont hold down shit, just look at the east l.a. homicides (latinos) compared to the south central and watts homicides (majority blac homicides)
and u named camden, nj thats majority blac u fucin idiot..

and lol bout africa, r u a fucin dumbass? u think colombia got more killings than places in africa?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.forbes.com/travel/2005/05/05 ... 5feat.html

clic this http://www.forbes.com/2005/05/04/cx_sb_ ... xes=custom

thats the list, all of the most dangerous places in the world, african countries make up majority of the list

that wuz the 2005 list

this is the 2006 list, in alphabetical order

Forbes Most Dangerous Destinations 2006
• Afghanistan
• Burundi
• Cote d'Ivoire
• Democratic Republic of the Congo
• Georgia
• Haiti
• Iraq
• Liberia
• Pakistan
• Papua New Guinea
• Russia (Chechnya)
• Somalia
• Sudan
• Zimbabwe
Source: Forbes.com • Print this

those r all countries in Africa, not 1 latin country on the list

lol @ ms-13 most dangerous gang in the world, ms-13 aint shit in LA where it started so stfu :lol:

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » January 1st, 2007, 8:25 am