Racism in the northeast

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Aztlan_warrior908
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Aztlan_warrior908 » January 3rd, 2007, 5:59 am

African americans aren't as hard workers as hispanics ...african americans are lazy as shit...they want all the jobs to come to them like they owe u something...likewise latinos fucking do the worst jobs like dishwasher and mowing lawns...something african americans couldn't take ...I'm only fuckin postin shi& cus I want prove how african americans are ignorant and lazy....they never want to get along with all the other races they feel like their owed something...WE DON'T OWE U SHIT

And besides everybody that responding to me is black...but imagine if this was all spanish....EXACTLY

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » January 3rd, 2007, 9:50 am

Lol "roasted" u proved nothing to me other than that u make no sense whatsoever....ur the one stays on this computer devoting urself to racsim to spanish people.....#%@& dork...I proved u wrong and u can't take the facts...grow up I'm racist ur racist..

I rep aztlan similar how u rep nation of islam both racist just like ncaap....who bitching and whining towards katrina...go to south america slums....that's a reall hood...real killing..real drug trafficing...its funny how even in the country hispanics hold shi* down....
i dont rep nation of islam u dumbass mutt , i think all that water u swimmin in damaged yo small ass brain, south america is soft, go to Africa and get yo intestines took out and wrapped around yo knec

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » January 3rd, 2007, 9:54 am

I'm white????
U act like u never heard of a racist spanish person

Do u even know that blacks detest us more than whites now.....but what I know is what I hear, facts, stories, news.. that's how it goes down in cali hispanics are beating terrorizing blacks from the la county jail recently there was a riot where a large group of latinos beat up like 10 crips and left some black guy dead Cool
I know latinos run cali...this koolaid drinking monkey can face the facts...hey funk u still mad ?? I'm not white!! Latinos don't give a #%@& if ur black we shawnk....we rob..we kill....ur race is no bigger than us...besides u guys are dissapearing 2050...we'll be vastly all hispanics and he said ricans look like mutans??? Lol black people look like gorrilas lol..... I rather look like a mutt than look like a chimpanzee..

HEY FUNK HERE'S A BANANA FOR LISTENING
lol @ there wuz a riot that beat up 10 crips, ha ha ha, lol this nerd makin up stories, a blac dude died yea, and he wuz bout 50 years old too and he didnt bang, the Mexicans got they asses kiced after that and stopped rioting cuz they b*tches, beat up on old ass niggaz with canes, latinos is just labor workers , like worker ants they nobodys millions of u muthafucaz everywhere like some annoyin ass ants a nigga step on, ya'll look like lil ass monkeys, i'd rather ce a guerilla then a silly ass monkey

u might wanna keep that banana u givin to build yo mutt ass a boat to help yo family swim to saftey :lol: :lol:

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » January 3rd, 2007, 10:20 am

African americans aren't as hard workers as hispanics ...african americans are lazy as shit...they want all the jobs to come to them like they owe u something...likewise latinos #%@&#%@ do the worst jobs like dishwasher and mowing lawns...something african americans couldn't take ...I'm only fuckin postin shi& cus I want prove how african americans are ignorant and lazy....they never want to get along with all the other races they feel like their owed something...WE DON'T OWE U SHIT

And besides everybody that responding to me is black...but imagine if this was all spanish....EXACTLY
shut the fuc up and go outside and mow some lawns for i kic yo cardboard box u call a house cac into the atlantic

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » January 3rd, 2007, 10:47 am

upuuzi

Aztlan_warrior908
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Aztlan_warrior908 » January 3rd, 2007, 2:37 pm

This fool says that the crips are the most dangerous gang in the world....lol...yea when any gang always walks 15 deep they can be dangerous..WE AL KNOW WHICH GANG IS THE MOST DANGEROUS IN THE WORLD...la mara ese!....sure hispanics do a lot of swimming....atleast we can swim right....shows were more athletic in some point remember u fool soccer is the greatest sport in the world and who are the best mexico, brasil, argentina....when it comes to baseball dominican republic, venezuela, pr, cuba.....even basketball the usa can't win a title becus all those niggers on the team seem to not communicate together ....lol u fag..

and when I say ur a monkey or gorrila its because ur dark skin is ugly just like ur nappy wool hair...lol...we latinos have good hair..

BY the way funk the nigger....u said ur black women look better than hispanic women
I don't think there's not one person in this world that can agree with u on that...black women look better than hispanic women LMAO....idk if u ever heard of these countries ..but here ill give u some knowledge...venezuela...brasil....pr...dr...cuba...panama...colombian women....all have hips ass tits AND A BEAUTIFUL face.....and they don't happen to look like fantasia....this moronic nigger been walking to much barefooted in africa got glass on his foot that went up to his ass...realize one thing we have everything better than blacks..LATINOS run this biachhh
So go to popeyes cus ur cultures food is boring and plain....what the hell is mashed potatoes and collard greens??????
Lmao
Try peruvian, colombian, dominican ...ur race is old fashioned garbage....iso in that case ill throw this banana back to you :twisted:

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » January 3rd, 2007, 3:42 pm

Here's one for Aztlan Warrior and every idiot arguing with him:

This place is like a f*cking kindergarten.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » January 3rd, 2007, 4:23 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:The Bull-Shit NEVER ends around here!!! :shock:

I try to add something "REAL" :evil: to this cop infested web site, trying to motive some real muthafuckas to post,

and I gotta go through a shit load of kiddies post (back and forth) to try and get something "real" :evil:

I'm weary of these racial posts :x ....

THIS SHIT IS GOING DOWN HILL REALLY FAST.....

Martinez 8) said so muthafuckas !!!
Real shit you spittin as usual Martinez. Keep it up!

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 3rd, 2007, 5:40 pm

Aztlan_warrior908 wrote:This fool says that the crips are the most dangerous gang in the world....lol...yea when any gang always walks 15 deep they can be dangerous..WE AL KNOW WHICH GANG IS THE MOST DANGEROUS IN THE WORLD...la mara ese!....sure hispanics do a lot of swimming....atleast we can swim right....shows were more athletic in some point remember u fool soccer is the greatest sport in the world and who are the best mexico, brasil, argentina....when it comes to baseball dominican republic, venezuela, pr, cuba.....even basketball the usa can't win a title becus all those niggers on the team seem to not communicate together ....lol u fag..

and when I say ur a monkey or gorrila its because ur dark skin is ugly just like ur nappy wool hair...lol...we latinos have good hair..

BY the way funk the nigger....u said ur black women look better than hispanic women
I don't think there's not one person in this world that can agree with u on that...black women look better than hispanic women LMAO....idk if u ever heard of these countries ..but here ill give u some knowledge...venezuela...brasil....pr...dr...cuba...panama...colombian women....all have hips ass tits AND A BEAUTIFUL face.....and they don't happen to look like fantasia....this moronic nigger been walking to much barefooted in africa got glass on his foot that went up to his ass...realize one thing we have everything better than blacks..LATINOS run this biachhh
So go to popeyes cus ur cultures food is boring and plain....what the hell is mashed potatoes and collard greens??????
Lmao
Try peruvian, colombian, dominican ...ur race is old fashioned garbage....iso in that case ill throw this banana back to you :twisted:
La Mara Salvatrucha in the 908 area :shock:

That's New Jersey, ese :wink:

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Racism in the northeast

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 3rd, 2007, 5:45 pm

Aztlan_warrior908 wrote: so yea u probably know that we latinos run the west coast cus black already have been running back to alabama....but what about the northeast...new jersey is the only only state in which black gangs run things....only state.....point is I'm hispanic and I hate everything about blacks I hate that they jump hard workin innocent mexicans...they can't fight or shoot the one on one...the monkeys ALWAYS need to walk 8 deep if not we could kick their ass....they think more of themselves than another....they hate that were taking their jobs because their lazy..lol....TO ALL U MONKEYS ..when it comes down to gangs hispanics will always run this country..california and the whole west coast is run by mexican gangs...blacks got ran out..AND soon enough the whole east coast will be ours since we are the majority..so if u monkeys don't like it..I advise u to go back to africa
Atzlan = Mexican :shock:

MS = Salvadoran :shock:

What are you :x ......REALLY????

All you post are shit talking, you aint dropped NO knowledge,

just selling fuc-ken WOLF tickets....

SLOW YOUR FUC-KEN ROLE FOOL :evil:

Aztlan_warrior908
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Aztlan_warrior908 » January 3rd, 2007, 5:45 pm

Yea hermano pero new jersey is as worst or if not worst as cali....and yes there's ms-13 in jersey...plainfield ,elizabeth, paterson....ms-13 is everywhere

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 3rd, 2007, 5:47 pm

Aztlan_warrior908 wrote:Yea hermano pero new jersey is as worst or if not worst as cali....and yes there's ms-13 in jersey...plainfield ,elizabeth, paterson....ms-13 is everywhere
So your a Mexican from mara "SALVATRUCHA" :shock:

Hummmmmm :roll:

Stop all the shit talking or I will get you booted out here....Hermano.

Martinez 8)

Aztlan_warrior908
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Aztlan_warrior908 » January 3rd, 2007, 6:01 pm

Maybe ur right, I didn't prove anything...PERO....everyone that has been responding back to me was black...its my opinion african americans are racist

Suprises me the most "martinez"....is that u obviously latino...want to boot me out which is fine...but at the end u let someone talk all racist and ignorant to ur race...funk on site said a lot of ignorant comments...I did to....so at the end ur gonna end this post by letting african americans humiluate and talk shi* about our families and how we come swimming from our countries..."martinez" who do u give ur hand for a black man or a latino (who do u push for cus at the end ur letting them win)?

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » January 3rd, 2007, 6:01 pm

Aztlan_warrior908 wrote:ese
I've never heard a Puerto Rican say that b4.

Aztlan_warrior908
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Aztlan_warrior908 » January 3rd, 2007, 6:20 pm

Noo we don't but I'm reppin for those cholos in LA....I'm 100 percent rican...wut u know about hector lavoe el cantante.....juantio alimana..fukin songs that I love...I love hector lavoe willie colon jimmy bosch.....I'm boricua to the fullest....but when I put aztlan its just to hide my idenity I'm not mexican I use it to just rep for mexico out there in cali cus I know black people are racist...I know it..yo I got african descent mixed with spanish...but to me it doesn't matter...I don't black people because they treat hispanics like shit....its just my opinion and I know A LOT of hispanics that agree with me...listen idk where u from...idk where this martinez dude is from ..but what I can tell u is from where I LIVE its blacks who are the most racist..I live in harlem but grew up in east jersey st elizabeth nj...which is mostly a king block...but u would have to live in jersey to see shit for urselves crips and latin kings beef more than bloods and crips....kings don't like crips....man if someones racist to me like blacks then I'm racist to them...I wasn't racist...until u experience racism then u turn racist....and when a hispanic is racist it sounds like a dude from stormfront...martinez its sad to even hear u wanting to boot me out and let funk on site diss ur race...but hey that's life "martinez"

" I didn't lose the game I just ran out of time"

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » January 3rd, 2007, 6:31 pm

Aztlan_warrior908 wrote:
"ese"

LooneyTunes replied:
"I've never heard a Puerto Rican say that b4."

Nor have I. Not sure this Atzlan_Warrior is racist, just like Funk, you seem to enjoy spewing things that are largely imponderable and catergorically ignorant, which says to me that you aren't a racist, sounds more like you want to be heard(which is understandable considering this cyber platform). Thing is, I dont recall African Americans(I'm Black myself, not AA) getting at you collectively, just one dude who chose to go tit for tat with you on some ignorant shit.

ps- you say "I didn't lose the game I just ran out of time". Hmmm, from my vantage point, you weren't playing to win, my friend.. PEACE

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » January 3rd, 2007, 7:42 pm

punamusta wrote:and every idiot arguing with him:

This place is like a f*cking kindergarten.

I feel you....

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 3rd, 2007, 7:49 pm

Aztlan_warrior908 wrote:Noo we don't but I'm reppin for those cholos in LA....I'm 100 percent rican...wut u know about hector lavoe el cantante.....juantio alimana..#%@& songs that I love...I love hector lavoe willie colon jimmy bosch.....I'm boricua to the fullest....but when I put aztlan its just to hide my idenity I'm not mexican I use it to just rep for mexico out there in cali cus I know black people are racist...I know it..yo I got african descent mixed with spanish...but to me it doesn't matter...I don't black people because they treat hispanics like shit....its just my opinion and I know A LOT of hispanics that agree with me...listen idk where u from...idk where this martinez dude is from ..but what I can tell u is from where I LIVE its blacks who are the most racist..I live in harlem but grew up in east jersey st elizabeth nj...which is mostly a king block...but u would have to live in jersey to see shit for urselves crips and latin kings beef more than bloods and crips....kings don't like crips....man if someones racist to me like blacks then I'm racist to them...I wasn't racist...until u experience racism then u turn racist....and when a hispanic is racist it sounds like a dude from stormfront...martinez its sad to even hear u wanting to boot me out and let funk on site diss ur race...but hey that's life "martinez"

" I didn't lose the game I just ran out of time"
I got family all back east cousins dating dominicans and ricans, and besides little shit its seems to be love. Puerto rico all throughout latin america especially the carribean there are so many blacks but you hate "niggers" unless they speak spanish, or some other language that isn't english as a first language. Come on homie get educated. What if the blacks that ended up in america ended up in latin america, would they be cool then?

Aztlan_warrior908
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Aztlan_warrior908 » January 3rd, 2007, 8:29 pm

Well I use "nigger" because it sounds far more worst than saying negro...yoo in my heart maybe I'm not racist but I will never forget where loyalty comes from. For example when tupac, nas, or jay-z rap they're rapping for everyone right? Bullshi-..there rapping for black people...Now as much as I love one love by nas all time greatest rap song...in a way I kinda stop listening to nas and pac cus their not really rapping for me .cus when they rap they're talking to blacks..so I'm like why am I listening to this?? So if you may I would like to be exonerated from this topic because all its bringing is nonstop ignorance. I feel kinda stupid because their are blacks who are cool as fuck with spanish but then there's another side like clinton ave in newark.

Its funny how I brought out this topic, which every comment was derided in a way....but what I really learned is that as much hate I get back from u.... YOU STILL LISTEN...so I thank you for that

I'm stubborn, ignorant, call it loquacious that could be true... but contradiction is just a part of life. We can't change racism cus it will always be there.

I left ignorant comments but I left everyone stigmatized...but like that dude said life is to short to be fighting over who has more killings and whose skin color is sexier...

He's right

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 3rd, 2007, 8:35 pm

tupac didn't just rap for blacks he always mentioned brown people especially mexicans imma post some lyrics.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 3rd, 2007, 8:40 pm

LOL @ this dumb fuckin mexican "aztec_warrior"

Aztlan_warrior908
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Aztlan_warrior908 » January 3rd, 2007, 8:43 pm

BlaKK wrote:LOL @ this dumb fuckin mexican "aztec_warrior"
LOL @ this dumb fuckin negro "BlaKK"

Fuckin dork

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 3rd, 2007, 8:44 pm

Aztec_warrior over there thinkin he degrading BLACKS??? LOOOL!!! dood basically just took a shit on every Mexican. Like i said where the true latin niggas at wussup nigga, dood over here makin your whole race smell even more like burrito shit.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 3rd, 2007, 8:46 pm

Aztlan_warrior908 wrote:
BlaKK wrote:LOL @ this dumb fuckin mexican "aztec_warrior"
LOL @ this dumb fuckin negro "BlaKK"

Fuckin dork

LOL dork? id rather be a black dork, then ever a filthy fuckin mexican.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 3rd, 2007, 8:49 pm

this ignorant fuckin mexican filth used the word 'nigger' so many times because of his immigrant illiteracy that the word no longer has a derogatory effect.

Aztlan_warrior908
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Aztlan_warrior908 » January 3rd, 2007, 8:50 pm

BlaKK wrote:Aztec_warrior over there thinkin he degrading BLACKS??? LOOOL!!! dood basically just took a shit on every Mexican. Like i said where the true latin niggas at wussup nigga, dood over here makin your whole race smell even more like burrito shit.
Yo my "brother" you sound to stereotypical your the second "brother" who put out latinos by saying "burritos" and that we swim .think of something new....there's mad things we could say about blacks.....blacks can never degrade hispanics so ill wait for ur response

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 3rd, 2007, 8:52 pm

2PAC LYRICS

"Last Wordz"
(feat. Ice Cube, Ice-T)

[Tupac]
Now they're after me, why? cuz a niggas black
Sit back
Ain't afraid to pull a triggar back
Let 'em come step to a real mutha-fucker
[Boom, Boom] Mama ain't raised no suckers
Dan Quayle, don't you know you need to get your ass kicked
Where was you when there was niggas in the caskets?
Mutha-fucker rednecks all the same
Feel a real nigga if he ain't balled and chained
That's why we burn shit and wreck
Cause the punk police ain't learned shit yet
You mutha-fuckas gonna pay the price
Can't make a Black life, don't take a Black life
It's on, the next real nigga fall dead
Dred, jheri curl, process, or bald head
Be prepared for the smoke to bust
What niggas need to do is start loc'in up
United we stand divided we fall
They can shoot one nigga
But they can't take us alll
Let's get along with the Mexicans
And we can all have peace on the sets again

Imagine that if it took place [ha ha ha]
Keeping the smile off their white fakes
I ain't racist but lets trade places
Trace the hate 'n face it
One nigga teach two niggas
three teach four niggas
And them niggas teach more niggas
And when we blast
That'll be the biggest blast you've heard
And them is my last wordz

"To Live & Die In L.A."
(feat. Val Young)

Cause would it be LA without Mexicans?
Black love brown pride and the sets again

Pete Wilson trying to see us all broke, I'm on some BS
Out for everything they owe, remember K-DAY
Weekends, Crenshaw -- MLK
Automatics rang free, niggaz lost they way
Gang signs being showed, nigga love your hood
But recognize and it's all good, where the weed at?
Niggaz getting shermed out
Snoop Dogg in this muhfucka perved out, M.O.B.
Big Suge in the Low-Low, bounce and turn
Dogg Pound in the Lex, with a ounce to burn
Got them Watts niggaz with me, OFTB
They got some hash took the stash left the rest for me
Neckbone, Tre, Head Ron, Punchy too
Big Rock got knocked, but this one's for you
I hit the studio and drop a jewel, hoping it pay
Getting high watching time fly, to live and die in LA
(Let my angel sing)

Po Nigga Blues Lyrics

Papa need brand new shoes, but what the fuck can a nigga do, my little boy gotta eat too
So why must I sock a fella? Just live large like rocafella
And did you ever stop to think? I’m old enough to go to war but I aint old enough to drink
Cops wanna hit me with the book, and you hooked on my “I don’t give a fuck” look
Makin rules, I’ma break em, no matter how much you make em, you show me bakin, I’ma take em
So don’t you ever tempt me, I’m a fool for my nigga, and my pockets stay HINTED
To my brothers in the barrio, you livin worse then the niggas in ghetto so
I give a fuck about your language or complexion, you got love from the niggas in my section
You got problems with the punk police, don’t run from the chumps, get the pump from me

We aint free, I’ll be damned if I played a chip for a blonde haired blue eyed Caucasian bitch
Down with my home boy rich, fuck a snitch and groupie ass bitch
And a nigga with a cellular phone, leave his baby at home so he can go out and bone(huh)
And you wonder why we blazin niggas, cuz you punks haven babies cant raise the niggas
And they damned to be fuck ups too, drink 40s of brew, singin the nigga blues

His political aspirations

He planned on getting involved in politics. In an interview he stated "by the next election I promise I'm gonna be sittin' across from all the candidates. I bet you, I promise you I gonna be so far from where I am now in four years. God willing I'm alive. If so I guarantee you we will have our own political party. And it won't be just for black people, it's gonna be for Mexicans, for Americans, all you lost-tribe muthaf*ckas. It's gonna be for black people, it's gonna be for all medians. We need to have our own political party cause we all at the same motherf*ckin' problem. We built this nation and we get none of the benefits."[/b]

Aztlan_warrior908
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Aztlan_warrior908 » January 3rd, 2007, 8:52 pm

O BY THE WAY BLACK...can you please tell me what other 21 countries in latin america I can be from cus its not mexican

carltouss619
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by carltouss619 » January 3rd, 2007, 8:53 pm

perongregory wrote:tupac didn't just rap for blacks he always mentioned brown people especially mexicans imma post some lyrics.
"And to the brothers living in the barrio , you living worst than the niggas in the ghetto so, I can give of fuck about your complexion, you got love from the niggaz in my section." - Pac

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » January 3rd, 2007, 9:22 pm

perongregory wrote:2PAC LYRICS

"Last Wordz"
(feat. Ice Cube, Ice-T)

[Tupac]
Now they're after me, why? because a niggas black
Sit back
Ain't afraid to pull a triggar back
Let 'em come step to a real mutha-fucker
[Boom, Boom] Mama ain't raised no suckers
Dan Quayle, don't you know you need to get your ass kicked
Where was you when there was niggas in the caskets?
Mutha-fucker rednecks all the same
Feel a real nigga if he ain't balled and chained
That's why we burn shit and wreck
Cause the punk police ain't learned shit yet
You mutha-fuckas gonna pay the price
Can't make a Black life, don't take a Black life
It's on, the next real nigga fall dead
Dred, jheri curl, process, or bald head
Be prepared for the smoke to bust
What niggas need to do is start loc'in up
United we stand divided we fall
They can shoot one nigga
But they can't take us alll
Let's get along with the Mexicans
And we can all have peace on the sets again

Imagine that if it took place [ha ha ha]
Keeping the smile off their white fakes
I ain't racist but lets trade places
Trace the hate 'n face it
One nigga teach two niggas
three teach four niggas
And them niggas teach more niggas
And when we blast
That'll be the biggest blast you've heard
And them is my last wordz

"To Live & Die In L.A."
(feat. Val Young)

Cause would it be LA without Mexicans?
Black love brown pride and the sets again

Pete Wilson trying to see us all broke, I'm on some BS
Out for everything they owe, remember K-DAY
Weekends, Crenshaw -- MLK
Automatics rang free, niggaz lost they way
Gang signs being showed, nigga love your hood
But recognize and it's all good, where the weed at?
Niggaz getting shermed out
Snoop Dogg in this muhfucka perved out, M.O.B.
Big Suge in the Low-Low, bounce and turn
Dogg Pound in the Lex, with a ounce to burn
Got them Watts niggaz with me, OFTB
They got some hash took the stash left the rest for me
Neckbone, Tre, Head Ron, Punchy too
Big Rock got knocked, but this one's for you
I hit the studio and drop a jewel, hoping it pay
Getting high watching time fly, to live and die in LA
(Let my angel sing)

Po Nigga Blues Lyrics

Papa need brand new shoes, but what the fu-- can a nigga do, my little boy gotta eat too
So why must I sock a fella? Just live large like rocafella
And did you ever stop to think? I’m old enough to go to war but I aint old enough to drink
Cops wanna hit me with the book, and you hooked on my “I don’t give a fu--” look
Makin rules, I’ma break em, no matter how much you make em, you show me bakin, I’ma take em
So don’t you ever tempt me, I’m a fool for my nigga, and my pockets stay HINTED
To my brothers in the barrio, you livin worse then the niggas in ghetto so
I give a fu-- about your language or complexion, you got love from the niggas in my section
You got problems with the punk police, don’t run from the chumps, get the pump from me

We aint free, I’ll be damned if I played a chip for a blonde haired blue eyed Caucasian bitch
Down with my home boy rich, fu-- a snitch and groupie ass bitch
And a nigga with a cellular phone, leave his baby at home so he can go out and bone(huh)
And you wonder why we blazin niggas, because you punks haven babies cant raise the niggas
And they damned to be fu-- ups too, drink 40s of brew, singin the nigga blues

His political aspirations

He planned on getting involved in politics. In an interview he stated "by the next election I promise I'm gonna be sittin' across from all the candidates. I bet you, I promise you I gonna be so far from where I am now in four years. God willing I'm alive. If so I guarantee you we will have our own political party. And it won't be just for black people, it's gonna be for Mexicans, for Americans, all you lost-tribe muthaf*ckas. It's gonna be for black people, it's gonna be for all medians. We need to have our own political party cause we all at the same motherf*ckin' problem. We built this nation and we get none of the benefits."[/b]

Pac's the truth...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 3rd, 2007, 9:25 pm

yes he is, especially that last quote I posted about his political goals that shit is the truth.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 3rd, 2007, 9:33 pm

Atzlan you haven't commented on the shit I posted that proves you wrong.