Punk Ass Negros

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Punk Ass Negros

Unread post by 'X' » January 18th, 2007, 8:31 pm

Punk Ass Negros


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwIWC71vU1U


DISCLAIMER: Not all views expressed in link are those of X, although I do agree with most of them.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 747
Joined: November 17th, 2005, 2:23 pm
Location: M-town from the Bay area
Contact:

Unread post by Oaktown_G » January 18th, 2007, 10:42 pm

I guess i'm a punk ass negro cuz I gotta grill :roll:

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Unread post by Mcminister » January 18th, 2007, 10:46 pm

same i think collin powel a sell out

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Unread post by punamusta » January 21st, 2007, 8:16 am

"Grills" must be the dummest fashion statement ever, hahah. Luckily people here don't have those.

User avatar
creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 639
Joined: April 26th, 2006, 8:54 pm
Location: Culver City
Contact:

Re: Punk Ass Negros

Unread post by creativemind » January 21st, 2007, 9:40 am

'X' wrote:Punk Ass Negros


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwIWC71vU1U


DISCLAIMER: Not all views expressed in link are those of X, although I do agree with most of them.
As usual, good post, brutha. I saw another in that same vein.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKYzG971 ... ed&search=

There's a very telling stat shown in this video.

"Number of Blacks lynched between 1882 and 1968 = 3445; the number of Blacks murdered by other Blacks IN 2004 = 4198"

We have truly put the Klan out of business. Physical slavery has given way to mental slavery, and many of us don't even realize it.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » January 21st, 2007, 10:04 am

"Number of Blacks lynched between 1882 and 1968 = 3445; the number of Blacks murdered by other Blacks IN 2004 = 4198"

We have truly put the Klan out of business. Physical slavery has given way to mental slavery, and many of us don't even realize it.
so you feel that white people are responsible for black on black crime?

northsidehtown
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 90
Joined: February 26th, 2006, 8:50 am

Unread post by northsidehtown » January 21st, 2007, 10:43 am

se11 wrote:
"Number of Blacks lynched between 1882 and 1968 = 3445; the number of Blacks murdered by other Blacks IN 2004 = 4198"

We have truly put the Klan out of business. Physical slavery has given way to mental slavery, and many of us don't even realize it.
so you feel that white people are responsible for black on black crime?

you cant sit down and forever blame the white man, no you cant. but somebody other than us created these conditions alot of brothers are still not awake to the facts , when you got 90 percent of the blacks running around with european last names and religious veiws surely he (whites or goverment) have some responisbility for the condition of black people . they made the field that we play in and set it up dirty , now its up to us to set OURSELVES straight . You cant blame the white man forever but YOU would be verry incorrect to excuse him . IF you running and i trip you the fact is i tripped you ,now if you just want to cry about it forever and NOT try and get up thats on you , but the fact still remains I stuck my feet out their to put you on the ground thats just what it is

User avatar
creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 639
Joined: April 26th, 2006, 8:54 pm
Location: Culver City
Contact:

Unread post by creativemind » January 21st, 2007, 11:11 am

se11 wrote:
"Number of Blacks lynched between 1882 and 1968 = 3445; the number of Blacks murdered by other Blacks IN 2004 = 4198"

We have truly put the Klan out of business. Physical slavery has given way to mental slavery, and many of us don't even realize it.
so you feel that white people are responsible for black on black crime?
What I think is that there are many people who only look at the surface of issues like this. Does a white man put a gun in a black man's hands and tell him to shoot another black man??? No. But if a white man goes to a black man who is in a dire financial situation, and gives him drugs to sell, and gun to protect his turf, and tells him that this is his ticket to the American Dream, then turns around and does the same with another black man in a similar set of circumstances, chances are he's getting the scene for something that ain't real nice. He may not be putting the flame to the stick of dynamite, but he sure as hell is providing the match and the stick.

Let's put this in a gang scenario. If cops pick up a dude in all blue and drop him off in the Jungles, if something happens to him are the cops responsible??? They may not have whipped his ass, or put the bullet in his head, but you can't just dismiss their role in the matter.

Crime is generally a result of your socio-economic circumstance. That's why so many immigrants who came this country were rooted in crimed during their early years here. The ghettos of NY were overrun with JEWISH gangs, IRISH gangs, and ITALIAN gangs, during the 20's and 30's. Why? Their circumstances dictated that they do whatever they had to do to survive. So, the same way you see kids in gravitating toward crime in urban setting today, that was the case then too.

So when you talk about black on black crime and the culpability of whites, you have to look deeper than the surface. Look at how the game was set up, how they rules were instituted.

If this was a race, white people had a 400 year head start. Then blacks were forced to run with a 100 pound sack on their backs for another 100 years. Just because you take the sack off, don't mean you can start sprinting. You're worn out from carrying that shit, and it takes time and knowledge to get your strength back.

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 277
Joined: November 14th, 2006, 2:59 pm

Unread post by madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 11:33 am

^^^The sack wasnt even taken off.Whites just pretend that it was.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » January 21st, 2007, 12:13 pm

northsouthtown speaks knowledge and common sense. he knows
whats up.

creativemind, you need to stop with your sack analogies and your drug scenarios. you bring up the issue of immigrants from italy and ireland. where are those immigrants now? well, their grandkids are going to college and getting jobs. even immigrants from south america, their grandkids are going to school and finding jobs. all of my family came from europe from the 20s-30s, and they were all living in tennements in new york city. these immigrants never went to school, they had to feed their kids(some families had 20 mouths to feed). but those kids could go to school. my father worked hard throughout his life, went to college and paid for it himself so i could have a better life than he did. he's the first one in america to graduate from college in the family and i'm hoping to be the second. its time to step your game up nd get on track, no time has been better then now to get out and do something.

User avatar
creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 639
Joined: April 26th, 2006, 8:54 pm
Location: Culver City
Contact:

Unread post by creativemind » January 21st, 2007, 12:45 pm

se11 wrote:northsouthtown speaks knowledge and common sense. he knows
whats up.

creativemind, you need to stop with your sack analogies and your drug scenarios. you bring up the issue of immigrants from italy and ireland. where are those immigrants now? well, their grandkids are going to college and getting jobs. even immigrants from south america, their grandkids are going to school and finding jobs. all of my family came from europe from the 20s-30s, and they were all living in tennements in new york city. these immigrants never went to school, they had to feed their kids(some families had 20 mouths to feed). but those kids could go to school. my father worked hard throughout his life, went to college and paid for it himself so i could have a better life than he did. he's the first one in america to graduate from college in the family and i'm hoping to be the second. its time to step your game up nd get on track, no time has been better then now to get out and do something.
:roll: Dude, I can see that even when you ask a question, its easier for you to subscribe to the whiter side of your bi-racial make-up when you look at the answer. That's generally the case when you have people who can pass for white when it suits them, but claim some kind of ethnicity when they want to appear to be down.

Assuming you're telling the truth, more power to your pop for going to school and getting an education. But you really can't compare the plight of any European immigrants who came to this country of their own free will, with the plight of blacks who came as slaves.

While your pop was filling out his papers and merrily strolling off to his day on a college campus, black people were being blocked by the NATIONAL GUARD from even entering the doors of many institutes of higher learning.

While your family was trying to work their way out of poverty, many blacks couldn't secure anything but the most menial of jobs.

You asked me about the reasons behind black on black crime. If you think its more than what I stated, you're welcome to express your thoughts. I'm telling you from the perspective of someone who was born Black, lives Black, and will die Black. Not somebody who thinks it's cool that he has some Black friends, comes on here to talk shit and then retreats to bragging about his European roots when its to his advantage.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » January 21st, 2007, 2:31 pm

While your pop was filling out his papers and merrily strolling off to his day on a college campus, black people were being blocked by the NATIONAL GUARD from even entering the doors of many institutes of higher learning.
first off, my dad worked to pay for his school, nobody handed him shit. and second whats your excuse now? they have all black colleges. its been a total 180 degree turn. anybody can go to school now. even though your still going to blame white people for the lack of black people that want to and go to college the opprotunity is there.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » January 21st, 2007, 2:36 pm

creative there's no point man. those who wanna learn have to be willing.

User avatar
creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 639
Joined: April 26th, 2006, 8:54 pm
Location: Culver City
Contact:

Unread post by creativemind » January 21st, 2007, 2:38 pm

se11 wrote:
While your pop was filling out his papers and merrily strolling off to his day on a college campus, black people were being blocked by the NATIONAL GUARD from even entering the doors of many institutes of higher learning.
first off, my dad worked to pay for his school, nobody handed him shit. and second whats your excuse now? they have all black colleges. its been a total 180 degree turn. anybody can go to school now. even though your still going to blame white people for the lack of black people that want to and go to college the opprotunity is there.
What's my excuse??? I don't need an excuse. I make more money than you AND your DADDY. You asked for a reason, and that's what I gave you. I don't need to make excuses for blacks that commit crimes against other blacks, not more than you need to make excuses for whites that are strung out on meth. Some people choose to take advantage of opportunity, while others continue to wallow in ignorance and underachievement. So what you sayin'?

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » January 21st, 2007, 2:44 pm

What's my excuse??? I don't need an excuse. I make more money than you AND your DADDY.
then why you bitching. why cant other black people make more money than me and my daddy, too. since you so fucking successful get some more black people to do it or give them some of your money.

i didnt ask for an excuse why thers black on black crime, i asked whats ur excuse for why dont black people aint goin to college making a name for themselfs now.

User avatar
creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 639
Joined: April 26th, 2006, 8:54 pm
Location: Culver City
Contact:

Unread post by creativemind » January 21st, 2007, 2:57 pm

se11 wrote:
What's my excuse??? I don't need an excuse. I make more money than you AND your DADDY.
then why you bitching. why cant other black people make more money than me and my daddy, too. since you so #%@&#%@ successful get some more black people to do it or give them some of your money.

i didnt ask for an excuse why thers black on black crime, i asked whats ur excuse for why dont black people aint goin to college making a name for themselfs now.
Bitchin'??? First off, I was making a comment to a Black man, so obviously that's beyond your comprehension. Secondly, I do employ and endorse the employment of Blacks BY Blacks, when they're in a position to do so.

Secondly you did ask me about the reason for Black on Black crime.

se11 wrote:
Quote:
"Number of Blacks lynched between 1882 and 1968 = 3445; the number of Blacks murdered by other Blacks IN 2004 = 4198"

We have truly put the Klan out of business. Physical slavery has given way to mental slavery, and many of us don't even realize it.


so you feel that white people are responsible for black on black crime?


Either you're a real dickhead or you do a damn good immitation.

User avatar
creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 639
Joined: April 26th, 2006, 8:54 pm
Location: Culver City
Contact:

Unread post by creativemind » January 21st, 2007, 3:00 pm

perongregory wrote:creative there's no point man. those who wanna learn have to be willing.

I don't understand how somebody gon' ask you a question and then get pissed off with your answer. Then pull out that "My people came to this country on a blown up rubber duck, and now they successful" BS. But, you're right, brother. There is no point in it.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » January 21st, 2007, 3:22 pm

creative, you still havnt answered me why blacks arent going to colleges with all the opprotunities they have today.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 21st, 2007, 3:29 pm

se11 wrote:creative, you still havnt answered me why blacks arent going to colleges with all the opprotunities they have today.
IT'S WAY TOO FUCKIN' EXPENSIVE HOLMES . . .

TELL ME ABOUT IT . . .

EVEN WITH A FUCKIN' SCHOLARSHIP FOR YOUR OFFSPRING

IT STILL ROLLS IN $$$$ NUMBERS . . .

MATERIALS, MEDS, AIR FARES, APPLIANCES, SO ON AND SO ON . . .

IT COSTS A PRETTY PENNY MY MAN!

THE SYSTEM IS SET UP TO KEEP A MAN DOWN HOMIE . . .

THAT'S NO LIE!

User avatar
creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 639
Joined: April 26th, 2006, 8:54 pm
Location: Culver City
Contact:

Unread post by creativemind » January 21st, 2007, 3:44 pm

se11 wrote:creative, you still havnt answered me why blacks arent going to colleges with all the opprotunities they have today.
You said that you plan to be the second college grad in your family. Which tells me that you're late teens, early 20's. You may not remember the early 90's when TV, music and movies all depicted Blacks getting their higher educations, and actively promoted it.

After that came the era of fast money, drug dealing, bling, etc. Unfortunately, some people can't distinguish entertainment from real life, and think that's the best way to earn a living. Therefore, you have a generation of people who would rather try to get the fast money as opposed to going to school and getting a degree. I can't put it any plainer than that.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » January 21st, 2007, 3:55 pm

After that came the era of fast money, drug dealing, bling, etc. Unfortunately, some people can't distinguish entertainment from real life, and think that's the best way to earn a living. Therefore, you have a generation of people who would rather try to get the fast money as opposed to going to school and getting a degree. I can't put it any plainer than that.
and that generation has still ceased to go down. this is not white peoples fault that people want "fast money", its lack of self responsibility. those who do go to college become successes and are able to lay out their lives for their families a lot easier. the opprotunity is their, its just not being taken advantage of. for that to occur, then blame white people for problems is ludacris.

User avatar
creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 639
Joined: April 26th, 2006, 8:54 pm
Location: Culver City
Contact:

Unread post by creativemind » January 21st, 2007, 4:00 pm

se11 wrote:
After that came the era of fast money, drug dealing, bling, etc. Unfortunately, some people can't distinguish entertainment from real life, and think that's the best way to earn a living. Therefore, you have a generation of people who would rather try to get the fast money as opposed to going to school and getting a degree. I can't put it any plainer than that.
and that generation has still ceased to go down. this is not white peoples fault that people want "fast money", its lack of self responsibility. those who do go to college become successes and are able to lay out their lives for their families a lot easier. the opprotunity is their, its just not being taken advantage of. for that to occur, then blame white people for problems is ludacris.
Yeah, we need you to hurry up and take advantage of your OPPORTUNITY to get into college. They might teach you that "ludacris" is a rapper and its ludicrous for you to say that several centuries of racism can be reversed at the snap of a finger.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » January 21st, 2007, 4:18 pm

i never said it would reverse centuries of racism, did i? stop putting words in my fucking mouth guy. all im saying is that maybe your "struggle" wouldnt be so hard if somebody was an accountant or a stock broker other than an underground rapper or held a menial job and got a lil support from their family. some people have no choice but to have small jobs, and i have the upmost respect for them for doin that.

im not trying to judge what anybody does, what they do is what they do and thats their business. but if your not going to do shit with your life then dont say your unhappy when the opprotunity is right there in front of you. you get me? <- and that goes for people of any color or gender. everyone needs to grow up and try to make something of themselvs and stop actin like a 12 year old kid.

User avatar
creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 639
Joined: April 26th, 2006, 8:54 pm
Location: Culver City
Contact:

Unread post by creativemind » January 21st, 2007, 4:38 pm

se11 wrote:i never said it would reverse centuries of racism, did i? stop putting words in my #%@&#%@ mouth guy. all im saying is that maybe your "struggle" wouldnt be so hard if somebody was an accountant or a stock broker other than an underground rapper or held a menial job and got a lil support from their family. some people have no choice but to have small jobs, and i have the upmost respect for them for doin that.

im not trying to judge what anybody does, what they do is what they do and thats their business. but if your not going to do shit with your life then dont say your unhappy when the opprotunity is right there in front of you. you get me? <- and that goes for people of any color or gender. everyone needs to grow up and try to make something of themselvs and stop actin like a 12 year old kid.

What the fuck make you think I only respond to shit you say??? I SAID THAT IT WON'T REVERSE CENTURIES OF RACISM!!!! That was a fuckin' statement. I don't need to ask your permission or need to wait for YOU to say something before I make a statement. Who the fuck you think you are??? See, that's subliminal priviledge shit that some white people think they got.

And to clarify something for you, I WORKED in the Stock Market for 15 years. Did the racism stop??? Fuck NO!!! You ain't in no position to say what is or isn't racist. You get on Streetgangs to kick it, and claim you ethnicity when you feel like it. I'm Black all day every day. Don't speak to me on racism and/or opportunity. Like I said, go to college and learn how to spell.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » January 21st, 2007, 5:07 pm

im not gonna continue to fight with you. you say you were a stock broker good for you. but you need to stop looking at things in terms of racism and really see the truth, that everyones out to get you. there's no "brothers" in this world. its you, your best friends, and your family and thats all that matters. yeah some people are racist, they're going to try to keep you down, what are you gonna do about it? you cant hate a race because of the way some people feel. nobody on this website likes white people everyone is totally outspoken against them, do i go round hating black people? do you think im some nazi-supremecist soldier? i talk here cause nobody on here takes any responsibility and always jump the gun to call everyone on racist, yet they hate white people. wheres the irony?

lets just stop here, it doesnt matter anymore. we've made our points, feel however you want.

User avatar
creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 639
Joined: April 26th, 2006, 8:54 pm
Location: Culver City
Contact:

Unread post by creativemind » January 21st, 2007, 5:47 pm

se11 wrote:im not gonna continue to fight with you. you say you were a stock broker good for you. but you need to stop looking at things in terms of racism and really see the truth, that everyones out to get you. there's no "brothers" in this world. its you, your best friends, and your family and thats all that matters. yeah some people are racist, they're going to try to keep you down, what are you gonna do about it? you cant hate a race because of the way some people feel. nobody on this website likes white people everyone is totally outspoken against them, do i go round hating black people? do you think im some nazi-supremecist soldier? i talk here cause nobody on here takes any responsibility and always jump the gun to call everyone on racist, yet they hate white people. wheres the irony?

lets just stop here, it doesnt matter anymore. we've made our points, feel however you want.
I'll tell you what, who don't you go on the Jewish Defense League's website and tell THEM they need to stop looking at shit in terms of racism. What makes you think you can tell people about their experiences. I don't go on white websites tellin' people they need to stop sun-tanning because they keep getting skin cancer.

I notice a good majority of your comments are in the 'Race and Ethnicity' Forum. Why is that??? Granted, everybody is entitled to an opinion, but do that; give YOUR opinion. Don't presume to tell other what their's should be, what they have been through.

You're right, this is a dead horse, because you're just not in a position to tell somebody Black what he should or shouldn't feel.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » January 21st, 2007, 6:03 pm

hate whoever you want my man, but hates gonna get back at you one way or another. but if you dont want white people tellin u racists on here dont hate them, then dont go around talkin shit about skinheads cause the way some of you people show your hate twords whites on here, is the no different than the way skinheads do.

User avatar
creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 639
Joined: April 26th, 2006, 8:54 pm
Location: Culver City
Contact:

Unread post by creativemind » January 21st, 2007, 6:21 pm

se11 wrote:hate whoever you want my man, but hates gonna get back at you one way or another. but if you dont want white people tellin u racists on here dont hate them, then dont go around talkin shit about skinheads cause the way some of you people show your hate twords whites on here, is the no different than the way skinheads do.
I think you just like to post to pretend you have something legit to say. Find me one post of mine where I said I hate white people. Find me one where I even mentioned skinheads. I don't give a fuck about no skinheads. Most are a bunch of misfits who feed off of the nonsense they're fed because of their insecurity and ineptitude. They generally white trash who hate black people because they think they should have it better JUST because they're white.

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 269
Joined: June 17th, 2006, 12:22 am
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Unread post by Jupebox » January 21st, 2007, 6:38 pm

We as Black people do all this drama to ourself for the most part!When you're lock down you have the Brothas trying to size you up for the most part,same is true w/ going to the Liquar store...shit I don't have to worry about some White boy trying to jack me or hustle me instead it's my own kind thats scoping me out...It's fuck up I love me Black people but it's our own Black people I have too worry about the most!I believe this cutthroat mentailty came fr. back in the Slave days....shit think about it if you needed food or was cold or what ever the circumstance is,you going to take from the next Slave 9/10 cuz taking fr. the White man would be a wrap,us being Black men it has always been about trying to get over/husting/fighting/killing/having kids out of wedlock...as fuck up as that maybe I wouldn't want to be any other race then what Iam.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » January 21st, 2007, 6:47 pm

creativemind wrote:
se11 wrote:hate whoever you want my man, but hates gonna get back at you one way or another. but if you dont want white people tellin u racists on here dont hate them, then dont go around talkin shit about skinheads cause the way some of you people show your hate twords whites on here, is the no different than the way skinheads do.
I think you just like to post to pretend you have something legit to say. Find me one post of mine where I said I hate white people. Find me one where I even mentioned skinheads. I don't give a fu-- about no skinheads. Most are a bunch of misfits who feed off of the nonsense they're fed because of their insecurity and ineptitude. They generally white trash who hate black people because they think they should have it better JUST because they're white.
didnt mean to direct that at you. but, you dont seem to open minded to anything white people have to say either. look at half these posts, the hatred for white people in everywhere. some of the black people on here feel they are superior just cause they're black.

User avatar
creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 639
Joined: April 26th, 2006, 8:54 pm
Location: Culver City
Contact:

Unread post by creativemind » January 21st, 2007, 6:58 pm

Jupebox wrote:We as Black people do all this drama to ourself for the most part!When you're lock down you have the Brothas trying to size you up for the most part,same is true w/ going to the Liquar store...shit I don't have to worry about some White boy trying to jack me or hustle me instead it's my own kind thats scoping me out...It's fu-- up I love me Black people but it's our own Black people I have too worry about the most!I believe this cutthroat mentailty came fr. back in the Slave days....shit think about it if you needed food or was cold or what ever the circumstance is,you going to take from the next Slave 9/10 because taking fr. the White man would be a wrap,us being Black men it has always been about trying to get over/husting/fighting/killing/having kids out of wedlock...as fu-- up as that maybe I wouldn't want to be any other race then what Iam.
You're making some good points, but look within what you're saying. Black people prey on other black people because, like you said, if they did something to somebody white, it would be a wrap, right? Who do you think made it like that. Why is it that somebody like Monsta can write a book sayin' that he's murdered probably dozens of black people, but we all know that if kill one white person, we're liable to get the death penalty? Who makes those rules??? That's institutional racism and the reason lots of us continue to kill each other for scraps, and would dare touch a white person who you could get a lot more money from.

Look at the drug game. White people been snorting cocaine for YEARS. You couldn't be a white person and throw a party without some cocaine for your guests. As soon as they put crack in South Central and other black areas, all the sudden you facing YEARS for possession or dealing??? Not to mention a 3 Strike law in effect. That shit ain't no accident.

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 269
Joined: June 17th, 2006, 12:22 am
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Unread post by Jupebox » January 21st, 2007, 7:07 pm

creativemind wrote:
Jupebox wrote:We as Black people do all this drama to ourself for the most part!When you're lock down you have the Brothas trying to size you up for the most part,same is true w/ going to the Liquar store...shit I don't have to worry about some White boy trying to jack me or hustle me instead it's my own kind thats scoping me out...It's fu-- up I love me Black people but it's our own Black people I have too worry about the most!I believe this cutthroat mentailty came fr. back in the Slave days....shit think about it if you needed food or was cold or what ever the circumstance is,you going to take from the next Slave 9/10 because taking fr. the White man would be a wrap,us being Black men it has always been about trying to get over/husting/fighting/killing/having kids out of wedlock...as fu-- up as that maybe I wouldn't want to be any other race then what Iam.
You're making some good points, but look within what you're saying. Black people prey on other black people because, like you said, if they did something to somebody white, it would be a wrap, right? Who do you think made it like that. Why is it that somebody like Monsta can write a book sayin' that he's murdered probably dozens of black people, but we all know that if kill one white person, we're liable to get the death penalty? Who makes those rules??? That's institutional racism and the reason lots of us continue to kill each other for scraps, and would dare touch a white person who you could get a lot more money from.

Look at the drug game. White people been snorting cocaine for YEARS. You couldn't be a white person and throw a party without some cocaine for your guests. As soon as they put crack in South Central and other black areas, all the sudden you facing YEARS for possession or dealing??? Not to mention a 3 Strike law in effect. That shit ain't no accident.
True...all I can say it's a catch 22 not only do we have to fear the Whites but we have to on alert fr. ourselfs!

Post Reply