Racial Attacks In Los Angeles Rising

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Racial Attacks In Los Angeles Rising

Unread post by 'X' » January 21st, 2007, 12:10 pm

Racial attacks by gangs rising, L.A. officials fear
Statistics give only a partial picture, because determining motivation can be difficult.

By Megan Garvey and Patrick McGreevy

(Below: Charlene Lovett. Mother of the slain daughter that was killed by Latino gang members last month)

The headlines are among the most stark documenting gang violence. A Latino gang member, without saying a word, guns down a 14-year-old black girl standing on a sidewalk. A black gang member shoots a Latino toddler point-blank in the chest.

For the most part, though, the role racial animosity has played in gang crime has gone unexamined, largely undocumented in crime statistics and often tamped down by politicians and law enforcement officials anxious about inflaming tensions.

That changed this month when Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, Police Chief William J. Bratton and L.A. County Sheriff Lee Baca all spoke with unusual candor of their concern that an increasing number of gang crimes appear to be born out of racial hatred. In a few instances, the Los Angeles Police Department has identified Latino gangs they say are indiscriminately targeting African American residents in what appear to be campaigns to drive blacks from some neighborhoods.

The acknowledgment by top officials, some activists say, has been a long time coming.

"What is happening is similar to small earthquakes taking place along a major fault line," said Khalid Shah, executive director of Stop the Violence Increase the Peace Foundation, who said he has heard from numerous communities across the region reporting rises in racially motivated gang attacks. "Ultimately the danger is that there will be an explosion, particularly, I think, if we put our heads in the sand and try to act like this issue isn't real."

But getting a handle on how much gang violence is rooted in racism is difficult.

A Times analysis of Los Angeles Police Department statistics gives a partial picture, with numbers available only in cases in which a suspect's race is known.

The tracking shows that the vast majority of the most serious gang crime remains intra-racial: Latinos attacking Latinos, blacks attacking blacks.

Last year there were more than 2,700 black-on-black or Latino-on-Latino incidents compared with slightly more than 500 interracial attacks.

Intent is often unknown

Harder to determine is intent. Without an admission of motivation, and often without even a suspect to question, knowing why a victim was targeted by a gang member is difficult: Was it skin color? Did they or family members have direct ties to gangs? Was it just bad luck? Mistaken identity?

In cases where gang-related homicide, aggravated assault or robbery crossed racial lines, LAPD tracking shows an 11% jump in incidents from 2002 to 2006; from 213 to 240 black-on-Latino attacks; and from 247 to 269 Latino-on-black attacks. As those interracial crimes rose, intra-racial gang attacks fell by 23%, from 3,577 to 2,780.

In a city where blacks and Latinos make up 96% of known street gang members and often live in proximity, it would not be unexpected that the two groups account for the vast majority of interracial gang crime.

"It should be no surprise to anyone that gang members have racist tendencies," Bratton said. "Both street and prison gangs are constituted on race. But the reality is, most gang crime is motivated by greed and territory. Nevertheless, it is right that penalties are enhanced for hate crimes, and the LAPD will continue to aggressively investigate them."

While citywide statistics show small bumps in interracial attacks, some neighborhoods are seeing troubling increases.

Of the 13 attempted murders involving gang members in the west San Fernando Valley since July, 10 involved black victims and Latino suspects, Lt. Tom Smart said. In many cases, the black victims were not affiliated with gangs, he said.

Still, Lt. Paul Vernon, an LAPD gang expert, said the citywide figures should be looked at in context.

Latinos and blacks are not equally represented in either the city's population or documented gang membership. About 49% of Los Angeles residents are Latino and about 10% are black, according to the most recent Census Bureau estimates.

Of the city's estimated 39,000 street gang members, the LAPD reports about 56% are in Latino gangs and about 40% in black gangs.

Of homicides, aggravated assaults and robberies committed by black gang members, about 2 in 10 are against Latinos. About 1 in 10 of the crimes committed by Latino gang members are against blacks.

Even with an uptick last year, gang crimes remain far below the historic highs of more than a decade ago.

Geography, identity and money remain driving forces in gang crime far more than race, law enforcement officials said.

"The vast majority of gang crimes are not based on hate, as in 'I'm going to get you because of your race.' They are based on 'You are an outsider,' " Vernon said. "Now, certainly, race is one thing that can distinguish an outsider, but that doesn't mean it is based on hatred of the race."

Where violent crime takes place plays a major role in the relatively comparable number of interracial crimes committed by Latino and black gang members, despite blacks making up a much smaller portion of the population. A significant number of gang crimes occur in the Newton, Southwest, Southeast, and 77th Street divisions — an area of the city that generated 37% of violent crime citywide last year and still has a large black population.

Those who follow gang crime caution that statistics currently kept by law enforcement make it difficult to determine specific motivations for most crimes. In hundreds of cases even the race of the suspect is unknown.

In some neighborhoods, however, racism is clearly a factor.

One recent case to draw national attention was the shooting death last month of Cheryl Green, 14. Green, who was black, was allegedly targeted by 204th Street Latino gang members because of her race.

Her shooting was one in a recent series of racially charged incidents in that neighborhood, where a decade ago the LAPD had won awards for cracking down on the 204th Street gang and a rival black gang.

Assistant Chief Earl Paysinger said the 204th Street gang isn't like most other gangs in the city. "They have taken it to the extreme with utter hate. And they have become more extreme. Spraying 'No N's here' on the walls," he said.

Racial conflict is not new in Los Angeles, where long-simmering racial tensions and anger over police treatment of blacks fueled major riots in 1965 and 1992.

By the time Los Angeles erupted over the not-guilty verdicts in the Rodney G. King police beating trial, issues between white and black Los Angeles were already being overtaken by a massive demographic shift of Latinos into the region.

By the early 1990s, many South Los Angeles neighborhoods had become majority Latino, a population that has continued to grow in recent years.

Coexistence is strained

With that shift came changing gang boundaries. Alex Alonso, who studies gang territories in Los Angeles and runs the website streetgangs.com, said that though rival black gangs have traditionally had well-defined territories that do not overlap, Latino and black gangs had long coexisted on the same streets with little trouble.

As more and more areas changed from majority black to majority Latino — and conversely as blacks moved into traditionally Latino areas such as Harbor Gateway and parts of the Valley — open conflict broke out in some cases.

At the same time, Alonso said the underlying tensions were not openly talked about, with some politicians worrying that such dialogue might inflame racial divisions.

Gang violence in general, he said, has been a difficult topic for leaders hoping to promote their areas as good places to live.

He pointed to the situation in Highland Park, where the Avenues, a notorious Latino gang, in 1995 unleashed a six-year campaign to drive African Americans out of their predominantly Latino neighborhood.

Last summer, four of the gang's leaders were found guilty in federal court of hate crimes. Three were sentenced to life in prison, and the fourth is scheduled to be sentenced Monday.

"In Highland Park no one wanted to discuss what was really going on," Alonso said. "Who knows what would have happened if they had? Maybe something would have been done sooner."

In the absence of admissions from suspects, local leaders have been quick to downplay race as motivation. Last summer, when three Latinos, including a 12-year old boy, were killed execution-style by black suspects in South Los Angeles, Villaraigosa urged residents not to jump to conclusions, although police said the victims had no gang ties and no known enemies.

"There is no information to believe that this is racially motivated," he said at the time. The case is still under investigation.

Racism often downplayed

Fernando Guerra, a Loyola Marymount professor and director of the Center for the Study of L.A., said there has been little upside for politicians in talking about the racial overtones of gang violence. The instinct, he said, is to downplay racism as a cause, in part because "it's not clear what the policy will be or even if there is a public policy that would work."

One factor in racial street violence may be long-standing racial divisions in jails and prisons. Early last year , thousands of Latino and black inmates in Los Angeles County jails engaged in a series of fights over more than a week, leaving scores injured and two black inmates dead.

As felons go in and out of jails and prisons in the state with increasing frequency, some observers worry that the strict racial divisions learned behind bars are becoming internalized.

"Given the racial dynamics of violence in prison, it would be very scary if that got transferred onto the street," said Cheryl Maxson, a UC Irvine professor who studies crime and street gangs.

Robin Toma, executive director of the Los Angeles County Human Relations Commission, called gangs a "serious problem" when it comes to hate-based crimes.

Last year, the county reported the first increase in hate crimes since 2001. But even with the jump, hate crime reports in 2005 were at their second-lowest level in the county since 1990.

And the raw numbers are still tiny in comparison with overall crime — 69 incidents of documented gang hate crimes compared to tens of thousands of crimes reported countywide.

One step to better understanding the role of racism would be for law enforcement agencies to track and make available to researchers information about specific motivations in gang crimes when known.

"When you're talking about gang-on-gang violence, you ask, 'How much of that is part of normal gang conflicts over drugs and territory?' " Maxson said. "The question is: 'What is the role of racial conflict when you think of gang conflict?' "

On the streets, though, Alonso said both black and Latino residents in the gang neighborhoods he regularly visits have little doubt. From their perspective, he said racially motivated gang attacks have "absolutely gone up."

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » January 21st, 2007, 12:14 pm

This sista who lost her baby to this bs has more than enough reason to react negatively to our Brown people, but she out trying to make a difference and unite the Black and Brown in her neighborhood. I give her much props for that.

And I know some of you will bust nuts over the fact ya'll savior is quoted in this article. :roll:

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 21st, 2007, 2:04 pm

'X' wrote:This sista who lost her baby to this bs has more than enough reason to react negatively to our Brown people, but she out trying to make a difference and unite the Black and Brown in her neighborhood. I give her much props for that.

And I know some of you will bust nuts over the fact ya'll savior is quoted in this article. :roll:
They have books by social scientists talking about how brown vs. black gang warfare will be the next stage in LA's gang scene before this shit went off. Now I'm wondering, if they could predict all this shit before it happened, why aint no one do a muthafuckin thing.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » January 21st, 2007, 2:14 pm

perongregory wrote:
'X' wrote:This sista who lost her baby to this bs has more than enough reason to react negatively to our Brown people, but she out trying to make a difference and unite the Black and Brown in her neighborhood. I give her much props for that.

They have books by social scientists talking about how brown vs. black gang warfare will be the next stage in LA's gang scene before this shit went off. Now I'm wondering, if they could predict all this shit before it happened, why aint no one do a muthafuckin thing.
Good question. The knowledge is out there, but people dont seem to care. Thats like when Hitler was elected when he already wrote down in "Mein Kampf" what he was up to.
People should have known, but didnt do a thing.

But my question would be, what are you guys suggestions to intervene this BS?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 21st, 2007, 2:44 pm

GUNS ON BOTH SIDES

I like my "X" Man . . . .

Always in your face . . .

Got me confused at times . . .

But we ain't goin' nowhere 'til we >>
>> we learn up mofo's!

Right back on your a*s . . .

Don't be fooled and don't rank out . . .

Daddy don't live in yout Hood . . .

And Daddy ain't got no Style!

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » January 21st, 2007, 2:47 pm

I wonder if the same shit will happen in the Midwest(Milwaukee,Chicago,NW Indiana,etc) as latinos grow deeper.Even thou prison divisions arent based off race here,honestly some black folks/people dont too much like Latinos and vice versa.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » January 22nd, 2007, 12:00 pm

I kno reading all these posts X puts up has me and alot of my niggas kinda being prepared for this shit to happen down here cuz alot of hte mexicans that are here are either straight from mexico or LA or san diego

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 22nd, 2007, 1:03 pm

Latinos and blacks are not equally represented in either the city's population or documented gang membership. About 49% of Los Angeles residents are Latino and about 10% are black, according to the most recent Census Bureau estimates.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 22nd, 2007, 1:05 pm

being overtaken by a massive demographic shift of Latinos into the region.

By the early 1990s, many South Los Angeles neighborhoods had become majority Latino, a population that has continued to grow in recent years.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » January 22nd, 2007, 3:40 pm

Sentenza wrote:
I got a very "controversial" solution to this bs, and those who I have suggested it too, said it would never happen, but I'll post it later..It aint pretty either... :evil:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 22nd, 2007, 3:43 pm

'X' wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
I got a very "controversial" solution to this bs, and those who I have suggested it too, said it would never happen, but I'll post it later..It aint pretty either... :evil:
Alright, but i d really like to hear it. And before this shit gets you too angry, return to the "Relax your mind" Thread. :lol: :lol: :wink:

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 22nd, 2007, 4:19 pm

'X' wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
pm me your solution if you don't post it up later.

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » January 22nd, 2007, 10:33 pm

perongregory wrote:
'X' wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
pm me your solution if you don't post it up later.
Word.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » January 22nd, 2007, 11:17 pm

'X' wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
Do tell us

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » January 23rd, 2007, 7:58 am

(Check out this article too...)

Racist Mexican Gangs "Ethnic Cleansing" Blacks In L.A.
Latino thugs indiscriminately murder blacks regardless of gang membership, genocidal purge aligns with radical Aztlan theology

Prison Planet | January 22, 2007
Paul Joseph Watson

Racist Mexican gangs are indiscriminately targeting blacks who aren't even involved in gang culture, as part of an orchestrated ethnic cleansing program that is forcing black people to flee Los Angeles. The culprit of the carnage is the radical Neo-Nazi liberation theology known as La Raca, which calls for the extermination of all races in America besides Latinos, and is being bankrolled by some of the biggest Globalists in the U.S.

A story carried on the liberal website Alternet , charts an explosion in brutal murders of blacks by Hispanic street gangs in L.A. Far from being gang on gang violence, the Latinos are targeting innocent blacks in accordance with a concerted ethnic cleansing campaign that seeks to eradicate all blacks from Hispanic neighborhoods.

In one instance, 21-year-old Anthony Prudhomme was shot in the face with a .25-caliber semi-automatic while lying on a futon inside his apartment, slain by a Latino gang known as the Avenues as part of a racist terror campaign in which gang members earn "stripes" for each black person they kill.

In one typical case," writes journalist Brentin Mock, "Three members of the Pomona 12 attacked an African-American teenager, Kareem Williams, in his front yard in 2002. When his uncle, Roy Williams, ran to help his nephew, gang member Richard Diaz told him, "Niggers have no business living in Pomona because this is 12th Street territory." According to witnesses, Diaz then told the other gang members, "Pull out the gun! Shoot the niggers! Shoot the niggers!"

The fatwah against blacks began in the mid-nineties, with a 1995 LAPD report concluding that Latinos had vowed to "Eradicate black citizens from the gang neighborhood." In a follow up report on the situation in east Los Angeles, the LAPD warned that "Local gangs will attack any black person that comes into the city."

The author notes that since 1990 the African-American population of Los Angeles has halved, partly as a result of rampant illegal immigration and that there are noticeably fewer blacks walking the streets because many have been forced to relocate in fear of the racist gangs.

"The LAPD estimates there are now 22,000 Latino gang members in the city of Los Angeles alone. That's not only more than all the Crips and the Bloods; it's more than all black, Asian, and white gang members combined. Almost all of those Latino gang members in L.A. -- let alone those in other California cities -- are loyal to the Mexican Mafia. Most have been thoroughly indoctrinated with the Mexican Mafia's violent racism during stints in prison, where most gangs are racially based," writes Mock.

Mock blames the "Mexican Mafia" for ordering the campaign of ethnic cleansing from prison, as part of a turf war with the Black Guerilla family, another prison gang, but fails to pinpoint the racist creed from which the Mexican kingpins draw their inspiration - the long standing Aztlan invasion agenda.

Aztlan's goal, known as La reconquista, is to cede and take over the entirety of the southern and western states by any means necessary and impose a Communist militant dictatorship. President Bush's blanket amnesty program goes a long way to helping the extremists achieve their aim.

Get 5 months free at Prison Planet.tv when you sign up for our New Years Special! TV shows, conference footage, field reports, protest clips, in studio camera and audio interviews, books, every Alex Jones film, dozens of other documentaries! Click here to subscribe!

Despite the fact that the majority of documented hispanics oppose illegal immigration , as do the majority of Americans , Aztlan and La Raca race hate groups have become the self-appointed voice for a separatist movement that threatens a violent overthrow of the Constitutional system and a barbaric program of ethnic cleansing. This is held up by the media as 'diversity' and to vociferously oppose it is scorned as racism.

Aztlan and Mecha groups advocate killing all whites and blacks and driving them out of the southern states by means of brutal ethnic cleansing. Flags and placards carried at marches depict white people having their heads cut off, as seen in the picture below.

Those that protest such groups are then attacked by the establishment media and labeled as racists, despite the fact that the Plan of San Diego , a rallying cry for the hispanic Klan groups, advocates total eradication of any race but hispanics.

Mecha's own slogan reads, "For the race everything. For those outside the race, nothing."

TV stations owned by rich white industrialists erect giant billboards in Los Angeles claiming the city belongs to Mexico, as seen below.

Mainstream hispanics who love America abhor the virulent racism that the Mexican klan groups embrace.

And who bankrolls these pocket radicals? Billionaire tax-exempt foundations and NGO's owned by white men. Organizations like the Ford Foundation , groups who are zealous in their quest to eliminate the middle class and destroy America, turning it into a cashless society, compact city, surveillance control grid where only two tiers of society exist - the elite and the poor slaves.

During the May immigration protests, The Aztlan website carried the following statement.

"If the racist "Sensenbrenner Legislation" passes the US Senate, there is no doubt that a massive civil disobedience movement will emerge. Eventually labor union power can merge with the immigrant civil rights and "Immigrant Sanctuary" movements to enable us to either form a new political party or to do heavy duty reforming of the existing Democratic Party. The next and final steps would follow and that is to elect our own governors of all the states within Aztlan."

Here is the open call for violent separatism and the overthrow of existing state government structures.

During the immigration demonstrations, which were orchestrated by Rob Allyn of Rob Allyn & Co. who is closely tied with George W. Bush, alarming reports of illegals carrying out violent beatings began to surface. In Santa Ana California, illegal aliens swarmed around in mobs invading schools, carrying out violent beatings and in one incident a county worker had a Mexican flag plunged into his chest.

The violent protests that began on May 1 last year were characterized by throngs marching under Mexican flags, many of which were illegal aliens, as a "day without gringos."

Imagine what the reaction would be if white middle class Americans marched in their millions and called the event "a day without blacks."

The media continues to run defense for a violent militant movement that seeks nothing less than the eradication of blacks and whites through ethnic cleansing and the takeover of the southern and western states. This is a separatist junta that has over 30,000 ruthless gang members at its disposal once the call for mobilization is heard, along with millions of illegal aliens pouring across the border.

These thugs have the temerity to call Latinos, blacks and whites who are opposed to uncontrolled illegal immigration racists when it is their own La reconquista philosophy that has spawned target hits in Los Angeles as part of a virulently racist ethnic cleansing rampage. It's a bloodlust that can only spread to other cities as the realization of Aztlan is generously aided by billionaire Globalists who wish to see America balkanized, plundered and destroyed.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » January 23rd, 2007, 8:09 am

Even though this article lumps in whites with black folks, when it comes to being targeted by mexicans, my personal opinion is that black folks ought to focus on their own plight, and let white folks take care of themselves.

Too many white folks play both sides of the fence, and are not to be trusted, seeing as how white neo-nazi types ally with the Mexican Mafia, and according to this article (if you can believe this part), they bankroll these racist fools.

Furthermore, white hatred and racism for black folks is soooooooo strong, to where they'd rather take down black folks, or attack black folks for attacking mexicans, than deal with a potential threat coming from mexicans once they truly ascend with this racist agenda. In other words, many of them would rather chop off their noses, just to spite their faces...

I personally believe that whites and mexicans have interfamily squabbles, whereas the main target of racist mexicans, are black folks-and I have my reasons for believing this.

I'll be back Wednesday to explore this more.

oldsschool666

Unread post by oldsschool666 » January 23rd, 2007, 11:28 am

TheReal wrote:(Check out this article too...)

Racist Mexican Gangs "Ethnic Cleansing" Blacks In L.A.
Latino thugs indiscriminately murder blacks regardless of gang membership, genocidal purge aligns with radical Aztlan theology

Prison Planet | January 22, 2007
Paul Joseph Watson

Racist Mexican gangs are indiscriminately targeting blacks who aren't even involved in gang culture, as part of an orchestrated ethnic cleansing program that is forcing black people to flee Los Angeles. The culprit of the carnage is the radical Neo-Nazi liberation theology known as La Raca, which calls for the extermination of all races in America besides Latinos, and is being bankrolled by some of the biggest Globalists in the U.S.

A story carried on the liberal website Alternet , charts an explosion in brutal murders of blacks by Hispanic street gangs in L.A. Far from being gang on gang violence, the Latinos are targeting innocent blacks in accordance with a concerted ethnic cleansing campaign that seeks to eradicate all blacks from Hispanic neighborhoods.

In one instance, 21-year-old Anthony Prudhomme was shot in the face with a .25-caliber semi-automatic while lying on a futon inside his apartment, slain by a Latino gang known as the Avenues as part of a racist terror campaign in which gang members earn "stripes" for each black person they kill.

In one typical case," writes journalist Brentin Mock, "Three members of the Pomona 12 attacked an African-American teenager, Kareem Williams, in his front yard in 2002. When his uncle, Roy Williams, ran to help his nephew, gang member Richard Diaz told him, "Niggers have no business living in Pomona because this is 12th Street territory." According to witnesses, Diaz then told the other gang members, "Pull out the gun! Shoot the niggers! Shoot the niggers!"

The fatwah against blacks began in the mid-nineties, with a 1995 LAPD report concluding that Latinos had vowed to "Eradicate black citizens from the gang neighborhood." In a follow up report on the situation in east Los Angeles, the LAPD warned that "Local gangs will attack any black person that comes into the city."

The author notes that since 1990 the African-American population of Los Angeles has halved, partly as a result of rampant illegal immigration and that there are noticeably fewer blacks walking the streets because many have been forced to relocate in fear of the racist gangs.

"The LAPD estimates there are now 22,000 Latino gang members in the city of Los Angeles alone. That's not only more than all the Crips and the Bloods; it's more than all black, Asian, and white gang members combined. Almost all of those Latino gang members in L.A. -- let alone those in other California cities -- are loyal to the Mexican Mafia. Most have been thoroughly indoctrinated with the Mexican Mafia's violent racism during stints in prison, where most gangs are racially based," writes Mock.

Mock blames the "Mexican Mafia" for ordering the campaign of ethnic cleansing from prison, as part of a turf war with the Black Guerilla family, another prison gang, but fails to pinpoint the racist creed from which the Mexican kingpins draw their inspiration - the long standing Aztlan invasion agenda.

Aztlan's goal, known as La reconquista, is to cede and take over the entirety of the southern and western states by any means necessary and impose a Communist militant dictatorship. President Bush's blanket amnesty program goes a long way to helping the extremists achieve their aim.

Get 5 months free at Prison Planet.tv when you sign up for our New Years Special! TV shows, conference footage, field reports, protest clips, in studio camera and audio interviews, books, every Alex Jones film, dozens of other documentaries! Click here to subscribe!

Despite the fact that the majority of documented hispanics oppose illegal immigration , as do the majority of Americans , Aztlan and La Raca race hate groups have become the self-appointed voice for a separatist movement that threatens a violent overthrow of the Constitutional system and a barbaric program of ethnic cleansing. This is held up by the media as 'diversity' and to vociferously oppose it is scorned as racism.

Aztlan and Mecha groups advocate killing all whites and blacks and driving them out of the southern states by means of brutal ethnic cleansing. Flags and placards carried at marches depict white people having their heads cut off, as seen in the picture below.

Those that protest such groups are then attacked by the establishment media and labeled as racists, despite the fact that the Plan of San Diego , a rallying cry for the hispanic Klan groups, advocates total eradication of any race but hispanics.

Mecha's own slogan reads, "For the race everything. For those outside the race, nothing."

TV stations owned by rich white industrialists erect giant billboards in Los Angeles claiming the city belongs to Mexico, as seen below.

Mainstream hispanics who love America abhor the virulent racism that the Mexican klan groups embrace.

And who bankrolls these pocket radicals? Billionaire tax-exempt foundations and NGO's owned by white men. Organizations like the Ford Foundation , groups who are zealous in their quest to eliminate the middle class and destroy America, turning it into a cashless society, compact city, surveillance control grid where only two tiers of society exist - the elite and the poor slaves.

During the May immigration protests, The Aztlan website carried the following statement.

"If the racist "Sensenbrenner Legislation" passes the US Senate, there is no doubt that a massive civil disobedience movement will emerge. Eventually labor union power can merge with the immigrant civil rights and "Immigrant Sanctuary" movements to enable us to either form a new political party or to do heavy duty reforming of the existing Democratic Party. The next and final steps would follow and that is to elect our own governors of all the states within Aztlan."

Here is the open call for violent separatism and the overthrow of existing state government structures.

During the immigration demonstrations, which were orchestrated by Rob Allyn of Rob Allyn & Co. who is closely tied with George W. Bush, alarming reports of illegals carrying out violent beatings began to surface. In Santa Ana California, illegal aliens swarmed around in mobs invading schools, carrying out violent beatings and in one incident a county worker had a Mexican flag plunged into his chest.

The violent protests that began on May 1 last year were characterized by throngs marching under Mexican flags, many of which were illegal aliens, as a "day without gringos."

Imagine what the reaction would be if white middle class Americans marched in their millions and called the event "a day without blacks."

The media continues to run defense for a violent militant movement that seeks nothing less than the eradication of blacks and whites through ethnic cleansing and the takeover of the southern and western states. This is a separatist junta that has over 30,000 ruthless gang members at its disposal once the call for mobilization is heard, along with millions of illegal aliens pouring across the border.

These thugs have the temerity to call Latinos, blacks and whites who are opposed to uncontrolled illegal immigration racists when it is their own La reconquista philosophy that has spawned target hits in Los Angeles as part of a virulently racist ethnic cleansing rampage. It's a bloodlust that can only spread to other cities as the realization of Aztlan is generously aided by billionaire Globalists who wish to see America balkanized, plundered and destroyed.
PURO PEDO!

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » January 23rd, 2007, 6:13 pm

Sentenza wrote:
'X' wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
Sentenza wrote: Alright, but i d really like to hear it.
Real busy these days, I defiantly will post "my" solution when I get a chance. It's something that just evrybody I express it with says "that's going too far"...

Sentenza wrote: And before this shit gets you too angry, return to the "Relax your mind" Thread. :lol: :lol: :wink:
lol..

blakman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blakman » January 23rd, 2007, 7:36 pm

[quote="'X'
I got a very "controversial" solution to this bs, and those who I have suggested it too, said it would never happen, but I'll post it later..It aint pretty either... :evil:[/quote]

To brother X, I would strongly advice you not to post war tactics or strategies on this website. You know our enemies maybe watching...... :lol:

Just a little advice :wink:

Peace!

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » January 23rd, 2007, 8:13 pm

blakman wrote:[quote="'X'
To brother X, I would strongly advice you not to post war tactics or strategies on this website. You know our enemies maybe watching...... :lol:

Peace![/quote]

I'm going to shoot you a pm right quick....

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 23rd, 2007, 8:15 pm

'X' wrote:

Peace!
I'm going to shoot you a pm right quick....[/quote]

Where's my pm homie?

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » January 23rd, 2007, 8:20 pm

perongregory wrote:
'X' wrote:

Peace!
Where's my pm homie?[/quote]

Whats up 'perongregory', I haven't been on here as much lately, and when I read what the brutha suggested to me above I had a question for him before I respond to his suggestion. What I was going to post about my solution is a long one, and I'm about to be off here soon, so as soon as I get the time I'll hit you with that if I dont post it. I'm curious to hear your and a few others opinion anyway on my thoughts on this issue.

Stay up brutha.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 23rd, 2007, 8:25 pm

'X' wrote:
perongregory wrote:
'X' wrote:

Peace!
Where's my pm homie?

Whats up 'perongregory', I haven't been on here as much lately, and when I read what the brutha suggested to me above I had a question for him before I respond to his suggestion. What I was going to post about my solution is a long one, and I'm about to be off here soon, so as soon as I get the time I'll hit you with that if I dont post it. I'm curious to hear your and a few others opinion anyway on my thoughts on this issue.

Stay up brutha.[/quote]

fa sho. peace.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » January 23rd, 2007, 9:55 pm

blakman wrote:
'X' wrote: I got a very "controversial" solution to this bs, and those who I have suggested it too, said it would never happen, but I'll post it later..It aint pretty either... :evil:
To brother X, I would strongly advice you not to post war tactics or strategies on this website. You know our enemies maybe watching......

Peace!

Brutha I appreciate the reminder, you are absolutely right. That's how we as Black men should be, help a brutha out when he slips up. Much repspect again for the reminder...

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » January 23rd, 2007, 10:13 pm

Are you still going to post it?

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » January 24th, 2007, 10:40 am

This is an article I gleaned from a chicano website:

Gauging the Gangs

A respected writer spent five years studying the Mexican Mafia. What he discovered will shock even the most seasoned cop.
interview by Brentin Mock

Whenever Tony Rafael leaves home, he carries a .45-caliber handgun nestled in a holster just below his armpit. A Cold Steel Recon-1 knife is stashed elsewhere on his person. Concealed weapons permits are hard to come by in Los Angeles County, but Rafael is a special case.

For the past five years, the respected writer and gang expert -- who uses only the name he writes under in public because of his dangerous work -- has been researching one of the deadliest gangs in America for a nonfiction book he's writing on the Mexican Mafia, or "La Eme"(the Spanish word for the letter 'M'), tentatively titled Southern Soldiers. His sources are of the "L.A. Confidential" variety: prison inmates, gang members past and present, homicide detectives, FBI agents and their informants. He has volunteered for the Los Angeles Police Department, conducting long-term surveillance outside gang hangouts, and has dug up the cases of hundreds of gang members from the county court system to document the bloody swath they've cut across Los Angeles.

One heart-arresting fact the streetwise investigator recently uncovered is that Mexican Mafia leaders have declared a "green light" on African Americans found in neighborhoods claimed by the powerful prison-based gang. This means that members of Latino street gangs affiliated with the La Eme are under orders to harass, assault, and even murder African-Americans, who Mexican Mafia leaders view as sub-human.

The reason for this, Rafael has found, is that a longstanding prison gang war between the Mexican Mafia and the African-American prison gang, Black Guerilla Family, has led to a deep racial loathing between the gangs that has spilled over into the streets of Los Angeles County.

Until now, media coverage of this issue has missed the Mexican Mafia connection by focusing narrowly on the convictions of four members of a single street gang, the Avenues, for violating federal hate crime laws by murdering blacks in the Highland Park neighborhood. According to Rafael and other gang experts, the problem is far more pervasive.

Rafael sat down with the Intelligence Report in his Los Angeles office in October to discuss the shocking truths he found about the Mexican Mafia and how its leaders have ordered Latino gangs outside the prisons to sow terror among African Americans.

INTELLIGENCE REPORT: How did you find out about the Mexican Mafia's policy of racist violence against blacks?

TONY RAFAEL: I've been researching for a book on the Mexican Mafia that will be published next year. I became aware of this as a result of that research, and it was a shock. I knew the Mexican Mafia collected taxes [from street gangs], but I didn't realize they had initiated a policy of ethnic cleansing. This comes from the top. This comes from the shot callers. The guy who issued the order to the Avenues [one of many Mexican Mafia-controlled street gangs] to get rid of all blacks was a guy by the name of Alex "Pee Wee" Aguirre. Aguirre is a made man in the Mexican Mafia, he came from the Avenues originally, and he's currently serving a life term at a federal penitentiary in Marion, Ill.

IR: And this truly amounts to a policy of "ethnic cleansing"?

RAFAEL: Absolutely. There's no doubt about it. These cases are scary. Take [Latino gang member] Frank Limón -- he shot a black male named Eric Green. Green and a friend of his were stopped at a stop sign on 11th Street and Pomona [in Pomona], and Limón just came up to him and shot him in the head, wounding him severely. Green is partially paralyzed, he's developed cognitive disorders, and he walks slowly, because the bullet is lodged in his brain and can't be removed.
Limón grew up next to black families in the neighborhood. He and Green knew each other and had no problems with each other personally. In fact, Limón used to go to Green's birthday parties when they were kids. But a week after Limón was jumped into the Pomona 12 [street gang], he started shooting at black kids because the Mexican Mafia had "green lighted" all blacks in the neighborhood. And when you click up with a gang that's loyal to the Mexican Mafia, the Mexican Mafia comes before God, your family, and your friends going all the way back to childhood. When they tell you to do something, you gotta do it.

IR: Why would the gangs take up this kind of race war?

RAFAEL: Well, to understand the background to these racial shootings and homicides you need to first understand some background on how the Mexican Mafia operates. They're primarily a prison gang, like the Black Guerilla Family and Aryan Brotherhood. What the Mexican Mafia has been able to do is project power outside of the prison system. There are only about 250 to 300 Mexican Mafia members in the California prison system that are fully validated ["made"] members, but what I compare them to are the generals and colonels of an army out on the streets. Everything south of Bakersfield is considered a Mexican Mafia stronghold, basically what you call sureños, or "south-siders."
Those sureños are obliged, whether they like it or not, to swear allegiance to the Mexican Mafia. If you're a little gang member in Avenues [the name of a Los Angeles neighborhood, as well as the gang that operates there] or Conoga Park and you're dealing in drugs, or some other illegal activity, you have to pay the Mexican Mafia a street tax. If you're dealing dope, you gotta buy your dope from the Mexican Mafia, you sell it and once you sell it you owe them a percentage of your profits.
In southern California, the Mexican Mafia and the [other] Hispanic street gangs have achieved what I call complete vertical integration. Say there's a little gang member who'll get arrested, he'll go to prison, and the minute he lands in prison they give him what they call the "X Files," the rules and regulations of the Mexican Mafia.
For example, one of those rules is that, if you're on a tier, if you're in the number one or the last cell in the tier, and you're celled up with another Mexican, one of you two has to stay awake at all times. That's the rules, so no one will sneak up on you. Also, the bloqueros, the guys in charge of the cell block, they have to collect from everyone on the tier and kick up to the Mexican Mafia leaders. They control the county jails and the state prison system. And because they control the jails and the prisons, they control the streets, because if you're an independent and you say, "Screw you. I don't wanna pay my taxes," they will either get you on the street -- they green light you and kill you, assault you, whatever they wanna do -- or they catch you when you enter the prison system.
You have to understand, these gang members are looking to go to jail or prison. They expect it. To them, it's just an extension of the streets. All their friends are there, their family's there, all their ol' homies from growing up in the 'hood, they're all there. But if they want to remain a part of that culture, and if they want to be under the Mexican Mafia's protection, they have to obey the Mexican Mafia's rules and follow their orders, inside and outside the penal system.

IR: And why do those orders include terrorizing and killing blacks?

RAFAEL: They don't want blacks in their neighborhoods. They say it makes their neighborhood look bad.
It started with the Mexican Mafia ordering street gangs to cleanse themselves of black members, before they moved on to cleansing neighborhoods. For example, the 18th Street gang, this was a [MacArthur Park neighborhood] gang that had blacks and Hispanics in it for a long time, up until about 10 years ago, when the Mexican Mafia leaders told the 18th Street, "If you don't want to get green-lighted, get all the blacks out of your gang." They had to go. Before that, the 18th Street gang was an equal opportunity employer. But the Mexican Mafia said, "We can't have it, can't have blacks in our gangs."
The way I hear these knuckleheads tell it, they don't want their neighborhoods infested with blacks, as if it's an infestation. It's just pure racial animosity that manifests itself in a policy of a major criminal organization.

IR: Does the Mexican Mafia have the same policy toward whites or Asians?

RAFAEL: No. In fact, in the California prison system the Aryan Brotherhood and the Mexican Mafia have made an alliance to gang up against the Black Guerilla Family. It's common knowledge in the prison system that if there's a fight between a Mexican Mafia member and a black inmate, and there aren't enough Mexican Mafia guys to jump on his side, the Aryans are supposed to jump in on his side. This is an alliance that goes back 20 years. The Mexican Mafia and the Aryan Brotherhood have a mutual racial hatred for blacks.

IR: The Avenues killings and the Avenues gang have been getting all the media attention recently, but there are a lot of other street gangs loyal to the Mexican Mafia. How many of them also target blacks?

RAFAEL: All of them. What happened in the Avenues is happening all over southern California. I wouldn't go so far as to say it's happening throughout all of Los Angeles, or that there's policy to drive blacks out of the entire metropolitan area, but it's certainly happening in all the areas where the Mexican Mafia and their allied gangs feel they have control.
For example, they don't control Beverly Hills or the west side of Los Angeles. But places like [the Los Angeles neighborhood of] Highland Park, very strong presence. Pomona, very strong. West and north San Fernando Valley, extremely strong. And these are places where you don't see many blacks living in the first place, so wherever the Mexican Mafia has a very strong or extremely strong presence, the blacks who live there are going to have problems. The federal government is aware of this, and the decision to prosecute the Avenues using federal hate crime laws came from the highest levels of the U.S. Attorney's office. They were basically using the Avenues case to send a message to the Mexican Mafia leaders, to say, "This is not going to happen."

IR: And are those gang leaders getting the message?

RAFAEL: They got it, but they don't care. It's not like their reaction has been, "Message heard, okay, we're gonna back off." One week before the [Avenues federal hate crimes trial] ended, another black kid was killed by the Avenues 43.

IR: What level of truth is there to the rumor that Bloods and Crips are going to start carrying out similar racial attacks on Latinos as a form of revenge?

RAFAEL: It's already happening. There was one case in the Avenues already where three [Latino] family members were shot and killed by two black guys with AK-47s. The victims were civilians, not gang members. The killers rolled up on them in central Avenues, opened up on them with the AKs, then, after the [Latino] guys were down, the [black gang members] walked up and shot them in the back. It was coup de grâce, assassination, pure-out assassination. So, yes, unfortunately, it's started.

IR: Some people who live in Highland Park point out that many of these killings [of blacks] happened years ago, and that it was a relatively small problem caused by a relatively small group. But you're saying this is still a big problem today, in more areas than just Highland Park?

RAFAEL: Absolutely. It's not like if you're black they're definitely going to shoot you on sight if they only see you once in Highland Park. However, if you move there, like [2000 murder victim] Anthony Prudhomme, and they see you going in and out of your house all the time, or you start hanging out there regularly, like [2001 murder victim] Christopher Bowser, sitting in front of a bus bench with your boom box, yeah, you'll have problems.

IR: You think that was a cultural thing with Bowser, them not liking a black man imposing on their public space with noise from his boom box?

RAFAEL: I think the boom box just made him stick out more. They just didn't want Bowser hanging out there, period, because he was black. He had been beaten up and robbed before and called the usual epithets. The [1999 murder victim] Kenneth Wilson case, though, was weirder. Wilson didn't even live in Highland Park. He was just visiting a friend of his, and he went out to move his car because it was parked illegally, blocking somebody's driveway, and he had the random misfortune of coming across one of the four most vicious guys there are, [Avenues gang member Gilbert "Lucky"] Saldana.
Saldana is an outright racist. He's the one who uttered the infamous words, "Wanna kill a nigger?" before Wilson was shot. And Wilson was targeted at random. He was just parking his car when these guys went out looking to kill a black guy. He was totally innocent.

IR: Let's say a member of a street gang under the Mexican Mafia's authority obeys all the other rules and pays his taxes, but when it comes to terrorizing blacks, he says, "Look, I have no problem with black people just for being black, so I don't want to do this," does he have that kind of wiggle room?

RAFAEL: No.

IR: So then, if he carries out an assault or a killing because he's under racist orders, even though he's not a racist himself, is that still truly a hate crime, or is it more accurately described as a gang hit?

RAFAEL: The guys prosecuted in the [federal] Avenues case, there was nobody holding a gun to their head. They went out looking for blacks to kill to earn stripes, and to curry favor and to bring up their status with the Mexican Mafia. They may have hated blacks and been down with killing blacks to begin with, or they may have just said, "To show you I'm with the program, I'll go out and do what I gotta do." But the end result is the same, and it's really at a basic level driven by the same sort of racial purity theories as nut groups like the KKK.

IR: Are there really any theories or ideology to the Mexican Mafia's racism, or is it just disorganized, visceral hatred?

RAFAEL: The Mexican Mafia derives inspiration and ethnic pride from the concept of La Raza (Spanish, in this context, for "The Race"), as well as from the Aztec, Aztlan movement. And this goes way back. There was a Mexican Mafia shot caller back in the 1970s named Rudolph Cheyenne Cardena, and before he was killed by rival Mexican gang members in 1978 or 1977, Cardena saw the Mexican Mafia the way George Jackson [a prominent member of the original Black Panther Party who founded the Black Guerilla Family] saw the black prison movement. He wanted to change the Mexican Mafia into a political, socially active movement, and what he used for inspiration was the Aztec culture. He taught himself Nahuatl [the ancient language of the Aztecs], started teaching it to all the other homies. In fact, to this day they still use Nahuatl to send coded messages to one another -- these kinds of three level-coded messages. You have to know the code, and then Nahuatl and so on. And one of the symbols of the Mexican Mafia is the Aztec worship [symbol].

They've brought in the Aztec heritage as part of their philosophical inspiration, and there are no black people in the Aztec culture. La Raza comes first to these guys. They see themselves as a race unto themselves, and there's really not too much room for anybody else.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 24th, 2007, 1:34 pm

I can not really speak on this, because i am no frontliner, but excuse me if still do so, i want to share some thoughts on this.

Now no matter how many articles i have read about this issue, the Mexcian Mafia is ALWAYS mentioned in connection with these incidents.
In my eyes it has to have to do with those guys, cause its exclusively Mexican Gang members of certain gangs doing these killings. Now that doesnt make it better and i hope that those will rott in hell who did/do that and those who order it.

But in comparison to other racist conflicts all around the world i see a difference.
Let me take you on a trip into history. In the medieval times, when anti-semitism was rampant and absolutely accepted in european society (much more then nowadays), you had lynch mobs of all kinds of people, average people, who would assemble and kill jews left and right on the streets.
During the times of slavery you had white anglo/whatever lynch mobs of average people going for blacks hanging them on the spot.
Now before anyone says this is a white phenomenon, i can present you countless incidents of non-whites doing that shit aswell.

The point i am getting at is, that the difference between all these racist pogromes and the Californian situation is, that you have -like i said- exclusively gang members commiting these atrocities. Not that it makes it better, but it makes a difference. If mexicans in general would bear a deep hatred against blacks, shit would go down exactly as i reported above. Mexicans would meet up in lynch mobs or secret meetings to try to get at black people. And i am not talking about criminals, the average mexican dude would be in the mix aswell. Which i just cant see being the case. I may be wrong though, and i am not excluding the possibility that this shit might escalate.
But to me this shit seems like a twisted, pervert, sprawling side effect of gang-bangin and prison politics.

Serious steps have to be taken against this though, from all sides, black, brown AND white. I fear that people will add fuel to the fire rather then finding solutions though.

Peace

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 25th, 2007, 3:19 am

Too many white folks play both sides of the fence, and are not to be trusted
Agreed 100%

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » January 25th, 2007, 6:43 am

Sentenza wrote:I can not really speak on this, because i am no frontliner, but excuse me if still do so, i want to share some thoughts on this.

Now no matter how many articles i have read about this issue, the Mexcian Mafia is ALWAYS mentioned in connection with these incidents.
In my eyes it has to have to do with those guys, cause its exclusively Mexican Gang members of certain gangs doing these killings. Now that doesnt make it better and i hope that those will rott in hell who did/do that and those who order it.

But in comparison to other racist conflicts all around the world i see a difference.
Let me take you on a trip into history. In the medieval times, when anti-semitism was rampant and absolutely accepted in european society (much more then nowadays), you had lynch mobs of all kinds of people, average people, who would assemble and kill jews left and right on the streets.
During the times of slavery you had white anglo/whatever lynch mobs of average people going for blacks hanging them on the spot.
Now before anyone says this is a white phenomenon, i can present you countless incidents of non-whites doing that shit aswell.

The point i am getting at is, that the difference between all these racist pogromes and the Californian situation is, that you have -like i said- exclusively gang members commiting these atrocities. Not that it makes it better, but it makes a difference. If mexicans in general would bear a deep hatred against blacks, shit would go down exactly as i reported above. Mexicans would meet up in lynch mobs or secret meetings to try to get at black people. And i am not talking about criminals, the average mexican dude would be in the mix aswell. Which i just cant see being the case. I may be wrong though, and i am not excluding the possibility that this shit might escalate.
But to me this shit seems like a twisted, pervert, sprawling side effect of gang-bangin and prison politics.

Serious steps have to be taken against this though, from all sides, black, brown AND white. I fear that people will add fuel to the fire rather then finding solutions though.

Peace
Say what you want to say, about the average rank and file mexican, but during the days when the klan was causing terror against black folks, you had average rank and file white folks, who may have been racist, but yet, they didn't participate in those activities. But I do see your point about more average rank and file white persons, who may not have been a member of the klan, or what have you, participating in the lynchings of black folks, compared to the average mexican citizen today.

HOWEVER, just because there's a distinction, DOESN'T MEAN THERE ARE NO DIFFERENCES!! You see, the average rank and file white person who was engaged in lynching and beating black folks back in the day, or should I say the klan exclusively who was engaged in such violent activities against black folks, had to have sentiments and beliefs, that were birthed within a community, who may not have totally believed in violence and terror against black folks, but nevertheless had beliefs concerning black folks, that were dehumanizing to AAAAAAAAAALLL black folks, to where it can produce those who are extreme in their camp (e.g. the klan, white murderous racists) to react violently, and feel a justification behind that violence.

Then I can imagine that you may have had white racists, or borderline racists (even those with black friends), who may have thought that the violence against the "negro" was too extreme for their tastes, but nevertheless, what is being done, ought to be done ultimately, because despite it being a dirty job-IT WAS STILL A NECESSARY EVIL!

I will argue that today, you have mexicans who consider themselves non-racist, or borderline racist, that hold the same sentiment-not all, but many.

Okay, that may be a little extreme some will say, but from what I'm able to glean, many non-racist and borderline racist, mexicans, who have no taste for what's going on today, in regards to killing innocent black civilians, will nevertheless, deep down feel that what black folks are experiencing, is somewhat poetic justice, for all the "shit" black folks supposedly did to them back in the day.

Many of them will say it isn't right to off innocent civilians, but they will also admit that because of what black folks supposedly did to mexicans back in the day, which was soooooooooooooo grand scale and "heinous", that the violence that you see nowadays, or the supposed "mexican reprisals" you see going on today, by surs and their sur sympathizers upon the black community-WILL NEVER CEASE!!!!

This is what non-racist mexicans will tell you, who are not involved in all this racial melee. And if they admit to things never changing, but continuing to be as it is, when it comes to their people's vicious and racist attacks upon black folks, this only tells me that over time, unless this shit is checked seriously-IT WILL ESCALATE BIG TIME AS THIS CENTURY PROGRESSES!!

Furthermore, seeing as how they will admit that the shit will never end, it is high time for black folks, especially black men, to stand up, and defend their communities, not only from those within their communities-BUT THOSE WITHOUT THEIR COMMUNITIES!!

It's good for black folks to march against the violence within their own communities, coming from other black folks, because in the end, charity must begin at home. HOWEVER, this doesn't give you a mandate, or a license to be a coward, when it comes to dealing with those enemies outside of your community, who are killing you in the streets!!

PELON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PELON » January 25th, 2007, 6:45 am

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » January 25th, 2007, 7:49 am

I mean to say in the second paragraph:

"HOWEVER, just because there are distinctions, DOESN'T MEAN THAT THERE AREN'T ANY SIMILIARITIES!! You see, the average rank and file white person who was engaged in lynching and beating black folks back in the day, or should I say the klan exclusively who was engaged in such violent activities against black folks, had to have sentiments and beliefs, that were birthed within a community, who may not have totally believed in violence and terror against black folks, but nevertheless had beliefs concerning black folks, that were dehumanizing to AAAAAAAAAALLL black folks, to where it can produce those who are extreme in their camp (e.g. the klan, white murderous racists) to react violently, and feel a justification behind that violence."

This is what I get, when I rush through a post, and when there's no edit feature...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 25th, 2007, 2:26 pm

TheReal wrote:
Then I can imagine that you may have had white racists, or borderline racists (even those with black friends),
I hate those guys, that are always quick to jump up and say: "Hey, i am not racist, i got black friends." Makes me want to assume, that the rest of the sentence would be: "They are my Alibi. I can say any kind of racist shit and will get through with that. Apart from that my african friends are my mascotts i find them funny somehow, because they always smile and can rap good."
TheReal wrote: who may have thought that the violence against the "negro" was too extreme for their tastes, but nevertheless, what is being done, ought to be done ultimately, because despite it being a dirty job-IT WAS STILL A NECESSARY EVIL!
Yes i agree, but i have to say , that definitely not all whites or mexicans are like that. I know you know, just for the record. I know exactly which type of person you mean. I have met a lot of them in the white manifestation. And another thing for the record: Fuck them
TheReal wrote: I will argue that today, you have mexicans who consider themselves non-racist, or borderline racist, that hold the same sentiment-not all, but many.
I can not agree, or disagree, because i havent met enough mexicans in person to judge, but i also cant exclude the optuion that i may be true.
TheReal wrote: Okay, that may be a little extreme some will say, but from what I'm able to glean, many non-racist and borderline racist, mexicans, who have no taste for what's going on today, in regards to killing innocent black civilians, will nevertheless, deep down feel that what black folks are experiencing, is somewhat poetic justice, for all the "shit" black folks supposedly did to them back in the day.
Here i do not agree tendentially, because it takes a heartless racist motherfucker to not condemn the killing of an innocent person, no matter which colour.

TheReal wrote: Many of them will say it isn't right to off innocent civilians, but they will also admit that because of what black folks supposedly did to mexicans back in the day, which was soooooooooooooo grand scale and "heinous", that the violence that you see nowadays, or the supposed "mexican reprisals" you see going on today, by surs and their sur sympathizers upon the black community-WILL NEVER CEASE!!!!

This is what non-racist mexicans will tell you, who are not involved in all this racial melee. And if they admit to things never changing, but continuing to be as it is, when it comes to their people's vicious and racist attacks upon black folks, this only tells me that over time, unless this shit is checked seriously-IT WILL ESCALATE BIG TIME AS THIS CENTURY PROGRESSES!!
Unfortunately i believe the same, because i thin stupid idiots of all races will fuel the fire, like it has always been in history. The level headed fools are a minority. Lets hope that it wont happen though.

TheReal wrote: Furthermore, seeing as how they will admit that the shit will never end, it is high time for black folks, especially black men, to stand up, and defend their communities, not only from those within their communities-BUT THOSE WITHOUT THEIR COMMUNITIES!!

It's good for black folks to march against the violence within their own communities, coming from other black folks, because in the end, charity must begin at home. HOWEVER, this doesn't give you a mandate, or a license to be a coward, when it comes to dealing with those enemies outside of your community, who are killing you in the streets!!
No it doesnt give you a license to ignore other threats, but like a wise person once said, "Improvement comes out of self-recognition". If blacks clean their own backyard and start addressing their own issues with success, they will get where they want and will be able to stand against the madness caused by those mexican gang-members.
And violence will get people nowhere, but just cause more violence and elevate this shit.