Racism on other forum boards

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Racism on other forum boards

Unread post by A Ghost » January 23rd, 2007, 12:28 am

Im registered on a few other places and I keep encountering this one person on a local website that is a huge racist.

http://forums.speakupwny.com/showthread ... 058&page=2
Timmy wrote:Have you ever watched American Idol & all those delusional singers that cant sing. You know the ones....huge on ego but wrong on substance. They are dressed wrong, they have the wrong attitude, they cant dance and they cant sing....

Well someone needs to go to the Buffalo Public Schools and actually ask kids to submit their resumes so that someone could tell them what they need to hear while they are still in school
-YOU NEED TO SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH IF YOU WANT A JOB, especially a job with the public. No one is going to take you seriously if you speak ebonics unless you want to join the migrant farm workers.
-YOU NEED TO HAVE PROPER NAMES. Chris is going to get hired while wakisha is not even if they have the exact same resume.
-YOUR ATTITUDE MAY WORK GREAT WALKING DOWN THE HALLS OR STREETS OF THE HOOD BUT THEY ARE WARNING FLAGS TO EMPLOYERS OF A DISCRIMINATION LAWSUIT DOWN THE ROAD.
-your multiple piercings and tattoos and gold teeth and inch long nails with intricate designs may be the rage with your friends but they are disgusting in a professional setting, as trump would say "YOUR FIRED" if you even make it thru the employment process. Dont be suprised if a customer calls your supervisor and says that your 1" nails affect your productivity at the computer or cash register...and you get fired or if a customer calls and refuses to do business with you.

Id like to see a Simon Cowl reviewing urban high school students. Now that would be a show. It would certainly prove my point that public schools do little more than warehouse kids for the real world or a lifetime of public subsidies and it would certainly provide a telling tale for not just the kids and the public school system and the unions but the parents too!

Someone has to tell these kids....that their only cool in their own little world while the rest of the world thinks their little more than trash with big dreams. Perhaps then they will value their education more than their sneakers and ipods and stop thinking that gold teeth and poor english are cool

Does anyone else here experience this on other forums?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 23rd, 2007, 1:44 am

Timmy wrote:Well the Mayor is Black and the School Superintendent as well as significant representation on the Buffalo Common Council.

Thank god Buffalo isnt Cleveland with 2x as many african americans as Buffalo. Buffalo is lucky atleast in having large hispanic and asian populations because normally cities that dominated by african american minorities are some of the worst cities in the nation.

African Americans just wont go against school unions and support school vouchers and school choice nor will the african american community stand up and demand an increase in charter schools

New England and Midwestern cities rivaled the great european cities with art, culture, transportation, industry, etc....that is until the african american migration from the south to the north. Every african american dominated section of a city is filled with drugs, alcohol, addictions, fatherless and in many cases motherless kids, welfare, gangs, violent crime, etc.

Its so endemic into african american culture that its memorialized in black rap music to despise education, employment, faith, family and marriage.

Its so endemic that its african american representation in the municipal government cant fix it and if african american representation is the majority its pretty much guarranteed that corruption and patronage will stagnate the city from any competent management, leadership, planning and change.

Brown may dress well but so far he is a listener and not a leader. Considering the mouth of black victimization and ebonics....perhaps we should count ourselves lucky...we could have gotten gotten an african american that has been up north for 4 generations and still talks like ALFALFA and still feeds the black rage and victimization to feed their political career.

Here is hoping that Brown proves this theory wrong!

who is keeping blacks out of white neighborhoods?

First its illegal
Second america is segregated not by race but by income!
Third there are plenty of black, hispanic and asian families in so called white communities

the place to look for what holds back the black community is not racism but from the liberal government programs and from the black community itself.

Yes whites move out of white neighborhoods so their kids can attend more competitive schools that reward achievement...thats not a race thing.

The liberal government programs reward the race to irresponsibility. The less education, the more fatherless and motherless households, etc....the greater the qualifications for government programs....which are little more than addictive rewards for anti-social irresponsible behaviors...thats whats holding the african american community back

Furthermore,....its not white racism or white employers thats holding the african american community back but black anger, black attitude and threats of discriminative lawsuits......its the black tolerance for truancy, the black contempt for education, the black acceptance of fatherless children and now motherless children.....now you can blame the white community historically for unweaving the social fabric of the black community to the point where the government had to pick up the pieces but you cannot dismiss that its the black community mindset that is perpetuating their poverty too!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Re: Racism on other forum boards

Unread post by Sentenza » January 23rd, 2007, 4:11 am

A Ghost wrote:Im registered on a few other places and I keep encountering this one person on a local website that is a huge racist.

Yes a lot. I am under the assumpütion, that a lot of concealed racist only dare to speak their mind on the internet. And that racists tend to use the internet tend to use the internet as a platform for propaganda more then normal people because there they do not get their ass beat. Its like this: Where i live i do not meet too many hardcore racists at all, but once i log on certain forums, 30-40% of the people are mindless racists.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 23rd, 2007, 4:17 am

^ I agree here

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 23rd, 2007, 4:31 am

BlaKK wrote:^ I agree here
Really, if some of those racist super heroes that talk their mind online would talk that shit in reality, they would most likely get their backspine ripped out.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 23rd, 2007, 6:10 am

Sentenza wrote:
BlaKK wrote:^ I agree here
Really, if some of those racist super heroes that talk their mind online would talk that shit in reality, they would most likely get their backspine ripped out.
sounds like someone just finished watching he predator

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 23rd, 2007, 10:25 am

Sentenza wrote:
A Ghost wrote:Im registered on a few other places and I keep encountering this one person on a local website that is a huge racist.

Yes a lot. I am under the assumpütion, that a lot of concealed racist only dare to speak their mind on the internet. And that racists tend to use the internet tend to use the internet as a platform for propaganda more then normal people because there they do not get their ass beat. Its like this: Where i live i do not meet too many hardcore racists at all, but once i log on certain forums, 30-40% of the people are mindless racists.
Exactly

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » January 23rd, 2007, 6:18 pm

Sentenza wrote: And that racists tend to use the internet tend to use the internet as a platform for propaganda
And lets not forget the ones who use the net to act out their gang bangin fetishes...To me their on the same level as these you speak of, (if not worse!) :arrow:

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff

Unread post by Aquafresh » January 23rd, 2007, 7:24 pm

This fool Timmy actually said "increase Charter Schools?!"

Charter School's suck donkey balls!! :lol: In some cases they pay their teacher's lees than public school & have less funding, as well. Unless you live in some rich ass 'hood. :roll:

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » January 23rd, 2007, 7:44 pm

I agree strongly with this statement.

The liberal government programs reward the race to irresponsibility. The less education, the more fatherless and motherless households, etc....the greater the qualifications for government programs....which are little more than addictive rewards for anti-social irresponsible behaviors...thats whats holding the african american community back

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 23rd, 2007, 7:49 pm

Beef wrote:I agree strongly with this statement.

thats not holding shit back. Whats holding blacks back is their aren't any decent jobs hiring blacks, thats why muthafucaks is runnin around sellin dope and tryna make it on the other side of the law, which also leads to fatherless homes and so on. They cut welfare and that didn't really do shit before, these tests dont do anything cuz if kids fail on them then their schools don't get any money so how is that gonna help them get educated? No black is thinking, man I should fuck up my family for some paltry gov. assitance.

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » January 23rd, 2007, 7:57 pm

I know plenty of blacks that have great jobs, lots better then what I do...they have just worked hard to achieve it. No one deserves any handouts.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 23rd, 2007, 8:02 pm

then probably we should take money from those who got ill gotten gains, or I guess to you it's whatever, so what they got a head start, you shouldn't get any help. And you don'tknow the millions of blacks in this country so you knowing some blacks with good jobs isn't indicative of anything.

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » January 23rd, 2007, 8:09 pm

I know I have never gotten any handouts...and i know none of my family members have...

race doesnt matter to me...i dont think anyone should get handouts...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 23rd, 2007, 8:14 pm

I think if people have handicaps then we should help them out. This is America, not fuckin gay ass russia, we got more than enough. What happened to all that feloow American shit people be preachin? I wont even go into the technical, scientific side of why things aren't as simple as you think they are, because you got your mind set, but I still feel if people need help cause they not as competent as you and me, why not help them with what we can?

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » January 23rd, 2007, 8:17 pm

oh, maybe you dont understand...im all about helping people out. I just dont think we should be FORCED by the goverment through taxes. I strongly believe in private funded charities like the salvation army. I just dont want to be forced. I give to charities all the time...on my own not forced by the goverment.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 23rd, 2007, 9:33 pm

Aquafresh wrote:This fool Timmy actually said "increase Charter Schools?!"

Charter School's suck donkey balls!! :lol: In some cases they pay their teacher's lees than public school & have less funding, as well. Unless you live in some rich ass 'hood. :roll:
I was always in public school, O had heard of Charter schools but never been to one.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 23rd, 2007, 11:44 pm

'X' wrote:
Sentenza wrote: And that racists tend to use the internet tend to use the internet as a platform for propaganda
And lets not forget the ones who use the net to act out their gang bangin fetishes...To me their on the same level as these you speak of, (if not worse!) :arrow:
I guess the internet is the perfect medium for people to escape reality.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 23rd, 2007, 11:46 pm

EDIT

*I had heard of Charter schools

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 24th, 2007, 5:03 pm

Ive only been a member on one other forum board besides sgangs and that is Knottylocks a dreadlock forum, most dreadheads are kicked the fuck back and don't givva fuck about race, but every now and then some white boi would pop off, until i verbally checked that nigga.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 24th, 2007, 6:56 pm

BlaKK wrote:Ive only been a member on one other forum board besides sgangs and that is Knottylocks a dreadlock forum, most dreadheads are kicked the fu-- back and don't givva fu-- about race, but every now and then some white boi would pop off, until i verbally checked that nigga.
LOL, I can just picture it.
BlaKK wrote:LOL @ THIS HOMOFIED PORCH HONKIE ASS CRACKER....

PELON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PELON » January 24th, 2007, 7:15 pm

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 9th, 2007, 10:28 am

ghost-dog....i think this board has the crown....i now see what dudes like se11 & other caucasian member's is talking about....shit turn into a circus,yah handled it in a mature manner though

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » July 9th, 2007, 11:01 am

Don't know how I missed the original post on this. I'm on a few other forum boards and I can say that this is the only board I've been on where race seems to be brought up constantly. The only time anyone every mentions race on any board I'm on is usually when a pic of a girl is posted and someone might comment on her "race" but it's usually in a positive manner. I've been online since 1995 and this is really the only place where I've seen this type of behaviour about race issues. I'm not saying it's all bad and I really don't mind it at all because I think any sort of communication on race issues is better then ignoring it all together, but yeah, never seen a place like this before. :)

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 9th, 2007, 12:57 pm

race shit is all over the internet, shit is sick at the amount of racism you find on youtube, sites specialized for certain races, those video sites, etc.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » July 9th, 2007, 1:13 pm

perongregory wrote:race shit is all over the internet, shit is sick at the amount of racism you find on youtube, sites specialized for certain races, those video sites, etc.
Sorry, I should have been more specific. What I meant was since I've been online this is the only place that I'm actually a part of that seems to care about race. Not to say I haven't come across race issues or seen pro or anti-race sites. This is just the first and only place I've visited and continue to visit that actually brings up race issues, both good and bad.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » July 9th, 2007, 1:20 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:Don't know how I missed the original post on this. I'm on a few other forum boards and I can say that this is the only board I've been on where race seems to be brought up constantly. The only time anyone every mentions race on any board I'm on is usually when a pic of a girl is posted and someone might comment on her "race" but it's usually in a positive manner. I've been online since 1995 and this is really the only place where I've seen this type of behaviour about race issues. I'm not saying it's all bad and I really don't mind it at all because I think any sort of communication on race issues is better then ignoring it all together, but yeah, never seen a place like this before. :)
Well the area in general is very racist so of course its gonna spill into the local websites.

But yeah peron is right youtube has some racist ass comments on it LOL

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » July 11th, 2007, 2:16 am

The thing about charter schools, or voucher, actually, is what happens when a school is full?

Let's say, a public school is shut down. So, govt. gives an inner city family a voucher. Every school they take the voucher to sais, "sorry, no room". So, inner city kids go from lousy, underfunded school to NOTHING.

What's the guarantee that a voucher will actually get your kid into a school? I couldn't see how they could guarantee it. There's only so much room in each building.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » July 11th, 2007, 2:19 am

perongregory wrote:race shit is all over the internet, shit is sick at the amount of racism you find on youtube, sites specialized for certain races, those video sites, etc.
Wisely, they're keeping it to the internet.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 11th, 2007, 7:22 am

Yep Youtube is crazy... Neo-Nazis/racists going all crazy over that shit.

But some other sites i go to are crazy too, like certain ones for political discussion which are flooded by fools who dont dare to talk that shit in reality.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 11th, 2007, 10:38 am

[quote="StillNoScript"][quote="perongregory"]race shit is all over the internet, shit is sick at the amount of racism you find on youtube, sites specialized for certain races, those video sites, etc.[/quote]

Wisely, they're keeping it to the internet.[/quote]

word up

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » July 11th, 2007, 10:54 am

There was a thread I created about a kid that shot at the cops and got killed.

The kid shouldnt have shot at the cops, its his own fault for that shit.

But on the site, some idiot said "everytime one of these black gang bangers gets killed.."

No one even mentioned race until that idiot spoke up. If the kid was white no one would have mentioned his race.

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”