The size of our earth

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

The size of our earth

Unread post by Sentenza » January 24th, 2007, 2:36 pm

Didnt know where to post this, so ill post it here. I found it quite astonishing.....


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » January 24th, 2007, 2:41 pm

Thats some trippy shit man...... :shock:

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » January 24th, 2007, 2:54 pm

Interesting

User avatar
PELON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 163
Joined: January 17th, 2007, 4:40 am
Location: CALI

Unread post by PELON » January 24th, 2007, 3:42 pm

:shock:

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1155
Joined: February 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » January 24th, 2007, 4:57 pm

Makes you feel pretty insignificant. It also gives you hope that there is indeed other forms of life out there in that vast area of space.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » January 24th, 2007, 5:01 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:Makes you feel pretty insignificant. It also gives you hope that there is indeed other forms of life out there in that vast area of space.
I can see there being other forms of life out there, however if there is ant intelligent life out there I think they dont want to visit here. LOL Earth must be like the Compton/Alabama of the universe.....

User avatar
PELON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 163
Joined: January 17th, 2007, 4:40 am
Location: CALI

Unread post by PELON » January 24th, 2007, 5:03 pm

HMM MAKES ME WONDER......CAN GOD HAVE CREATED THAT GIANT PIECE OF BALL....DAMN SCIENCE IS SO GREAT!!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5532
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » January 24th, 2007, 5:07 pm

yeah my homie on campus is an aerospace engineer, everytime we smoke bud dude go on some space tip, trippin me the fuck out, talkin about negative mass, shit is out of my realm... Dope topic tho sentenza.

User avatar
PELON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 163
Joined: January 17th, 2007, 4:40 am
Location: CALI

Unread post by PELON » January 24th, 2007, 5:11 pm

DAMN...SO IF ANTARES IS THAT FUCCIN HUGE...DOES IT KEEP ON GOING LIKE THAT OR IS THERE A LIMIT??

User avatar
PELON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 163
Joined: January 17th, 2007, 4:40 am
Location: CALI

Unread post by PELON » January 24th, 2007, 6:22 pm

IMAGINE...WHEN WE MICROSCOPE OUR CELLS THERE HELLA SMALL..I WONDER HOW FAR IN WE CAN GO....

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » January 24th, 2007, 6:54 pm

LOL This shit reminds me of the movie Men In black when they started in New York and went backwards through the universe.. Shit was crazy

User avatar
PELON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 163
Joined: January 17th, 2007, 4:40 am
Location: CALI

Unread post by PELON » January 24th, 2007, 7:22 pm

A Ghost wrote:LOL This shit reminds me of the movie Men In black when they started in New York and went backwards through the universe.. Shit was crazy
I ALWAYSED WONDERED ABOUT THAT..YOU THINK ITS POSSIBLE?? I MEAN IF THERE WAS SUCH A THING LIKE THAT THAN THE MULTIVERSE WOULD ONLY B ONE OF MANY MULTIVERSES...AND SO ON...BUT IF THAT WAS THE CASE...WOULDNT THERE B DIFFERENT DIMENSIONS....

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » January 24th, 2007, 7:23 pm

PELON wrote:
A Ghost wrote:LOL This shit reminds me of the movie Men In black when they started in New York and went backwards through the universe.. Shit was crazy
I ALWAYSED WONDERED ABOUT THAT..YOU THINK ITS POSSIBLE?? I MEAN IF THERE WAS SUCH A THING LIKE THAT THAN THE MULTIVERSE WOULD ONLY B ONE OF MANY MULTIVERSES...AND SO ON...BUT IF THAT WAS THE CASE...WOULDNT THERE B DIFFERENT DIMENSIONS....
my head hurts now :?

User avatar
PELON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 163
Joined: January 17th, 2007, 4:40 am
Location: CALI

Unread post by PELON » January 24th, 2007, 7:27 pm

A Ghost wrote:
PELON wrote:
A Ghost wrote:LOL This shit reminds me of the movie Men In black when they started in New York and went backwards through the universe.. Shit was crazy
I ALWAYSED WONDERED ABOUT THAT..YOU THINK ITS POSSIBLE?? I MEAN IF THERE WAS SUCH A THING LIKE THAT THAN THE MULTIVERSE WOULD ONLY B ONE OF MANY MULTIVERSES...AND SO ON...BUT IF THAT WAS THE CASE...WOULDNT THERE B DIFFERENT DIMENSIONS....
my head hurts now :?
:lol: YEA I THINK ILL JUST LEAVE THAT QUESTION TO SOMEBODY ELSE...MY HEAD HURTING TOO.... :wink:

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1183
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 5:05 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Unread post by johnnny » January 24th, 2007, 9:33 pm

:shock:

Image

User avatar
PELON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 163
Joined: January 17th, 2007, 4:40 am
Location: CALI

Unread post by PELON » January 24th, 2007, 9:38 pm

johnnny wrote::shock:

Image
AND WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN....?

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1417
Joined: August 9th, 2006, 7:52 pm
Location: BOOGIE DOWN BRONX

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » January 24th, 2007, 11:06 pm

damn, wut r those extra big balls (no homo :lol: ) after the sun? i didnt even kno their were planets/stars bigger than the sun!....what r they, stars or planets???

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » January 24th, 2007, 11:11 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:damn, wut r those extra big balls (no homo :lol: ) after the sun? i didnt even kno their were planets/stars bigger than the sun!....what r they, stars or planets???
lol @ "big balls"


I think they are stars

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1417
Joined: August 9th, 2006, 7:52 pm
Location: BOOGIE DOWN BRONX

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » January 24th, 2007, 11:15 pm

damn, so the sun is just a little ass sperm cell when it comes 2 stars...i didnt even kno that...

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1417
Joined: August 9th, 2006, 7:52 pm
Location: BOOGIE DOWN BRONX

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » January 24th, 2007, 11:17 pm

i noticed "sirius" n "rigel" are white stars, why is that so???

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5532
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » January 24th, 2007, 11:17 pm

That planet "Pollux" is the size of my left nut, i named that nigga Leeroy.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1417
Joined: August 9th, 2006, 7:52 pm
Location: BOOGIE DOWN BRONX

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » January 24th, 2007, 11:19 pm

leeroy?? :lol: come on blakk, i kno u could do better than that :lol:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » January 24th, 2007, 11:29 pm

BlaKK wrote:yeah my homie on campus is an aerospace engineer, everytime we smoke bud dude go on some space tip, trippin me the fu-- out, talkin about negative mass, shit is out of my realm... Dope topic tho sentenza.
Lol...Thanks. This shit is beyond me aswell.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5532
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » January 24th, 2007, 11:31 pm

nigga im high and im clownin the homegurl from HS named my left nut leeroy and my right nut elroy, i just stuck with the name. back then that shit was hilarious, now its kinda juvenile.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » January 24th, 2007, 11:33 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:i noticed "sirius" n "rigel" are white stars, why is that so???
They're racist? :?: :lol:

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1417
Joined: August 9th, 2006, 7:52 pm
Location: BOOGIE DOWN BRONX

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » January 24th, 2007, 11:41 pm

lol, ur stupid....

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » January 24th, 2007, 11:43 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:lol, ur stupid....
lol Im just playin :lol:

I dont know, maybe light emissions or some wierd science stuff?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » January 24th, 2007, 11:55 pm

PELON wrote:IMAGINE...WHEN WE MICROSCOPE OUR CELLS THERE HELLA SMALL..I WONDER HOW FAR IN WE CAN GO....
Id assume that it is like Einstein said...Shit is relative.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » January 25th, 2007, 3:07 am

BlaKK wrote:nigga im high and im clownin the homegurl from HS named my left nut leeroy and my right nut elroy, i just stuck with the name. back then that shit was hilarious, now its kinda juvenile.

LOLLL!

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1183
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 5:05 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Unread post by johnnny » January 25th, 2007, 5:20 am

PELON wrote:
johnnny wrote::shock:

Image
AND WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN....?
thought it looked cool,?

User avatar
PELON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 163
Joined: January 17th, 2007, 4:40 am
Location: CALI

Unread post by PELON » January 25th, 2007, 5:22 am

johnnny wrote:
PELON wrote:
johnnny wrote::shock:

Image
AND WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN....?
thought it looked cool,?
:lol:

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1183
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 5:05 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Unread post by johnnny » January 25th, 2007, 5:23 am

PELON wrote:
johnnny wrote:
PELON wrote:
johnnny wrote::shock:

Image
AND WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN....?
thought it looked cool,?
:lol:
lol its a picture...

Post Reply