white people dont belong posting here

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

white people dont belong posting here

Unread post by se11 » February 17th, 2007, 12:57 am

white people really have no business posting in this "race & ethnicity" section. this section has become a pro-black, anti-white dominated board instead of a discussion area. since most(not speaking on all) of the people that do post are black and feel blacks are always right, the few white people here shouldn't even bother posting, they dont belong here. i came back posting here then stoped because its just not worth arguing against 20 people that feel my opinion is wrong because its not theirs. i see some of the white people who do post messages and they just look bad. they either sound like a racist, sound afraid to say something, or just plain stupid.

if you want to talk about racial issues, streetgangs.com is not the place to do it. this section is filled with hate, lack of respect, and imaturity from all parties. whenever a topic gets debated, it turns into the blame game and turns into several pages of off-topic racist ranting.

after reading a a few of the recent topics, i just feel like i dont belong here and neither do other white people. this is a black dominated board, and even though i am for peace and equality, its just not worth arguing on here because white people are always wrong.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Re: white people dont belong posting here

Unread post by Sentenza » February 24th, 2007, 10:30 pm

se11 wrote:white people really have no business posting in this "race & ethnicity" section. this section has become a pro-black, anti-white dominated board instead of a discussion area. since most(not speaking on all) of the people that do post are black and feel blacks are always right, the few white people here shouldn't even bother posting, they dont belong here. i came back posting here then stoped because its just not worth arguing against 20 people that feel my opinion is wrong because its not theirs. i see some of the white people who do post messages and they just look bad. they either sound like a racist, sound afraid to say something, or just plain stupid.

if you want to talk about racial issues, streetgangs.com is not the place to do it. this section is filled with hate, lack of respect, and imaturity from all parties. whenever a topic gets debated, it turns into the blame game and turns into several pages of off-topic racist ranting.

after reading a a few of the recent topics, i just feel like i dont belong here and neither do other white people. this is a black dominated board, and even though i am for peace and equality, its just not worth arguing on here because white people are always wrong.

No, i have to disagree with you on that one because i told several black people on here that i thought they were wrong and people still kept it respectful. Yea, there are some unconvincable black people on here, but that doesnt bother me.
Funny thing is, that most blacks on here seem to think, that this board is white power dominated....So who is right?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » February 25th, 2007, 1:14 am

Im white and Ive never had a problem with anyone

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 25th, 2007, 1:07 pm

this is a white dominated board, and I bet you most of the people on here aint black, or from LA.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » February 25th, 2007, 5:12 pm

I agree with SE11, this board has black extremists.

bryan989
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bryan989 » February 25th, 2007, 7:42 pm

A Ghost wrote:Im white and Ive never had a problem with anyone
same for me

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » February 25th, 2007, 8:34 pm

perongregory wrote:this is a white dominated board, and I bet you most of the people on here aint black, or from LA.
i agree with you

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » February 25th, 2007, 9:09 pm

it jst sucks being white for u dont it se11 :)

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » February 25th, 2007, 10:53 pm

perongregory wrote:this is a white dominated board, and I bet you most of the people on here aint black, or from LA.
i dont think it matters if dudes is black, i even recall someone sayin "this is a dick ridin mexican site"

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 25th, 2007, 11:55 pm

I think it does matter, when the majority of this shit focuses on black LA gangs and Mexicans LA gangs and the style of bangin they originated. yet everybody here is some gay ass foreigners talkin a grip of shit, and aint never lived in my city or experienced what we have. only a few muthafuckas on here from outta LA is real. Thats why most of the real fools that used to post here, both Mexicans and Blacks from LA bounced up outta this shit.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 25th, 2007, 11:56 pm

Even the real white fools, Samoans, cambos, and other bangaz in LA bounced up out this shit.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » February 26th, 2007, 12:18 am

Thats why most of the real fools that used to post here, both Mexicans and Blacks from LA bounced up outta this shit

yup. nigga they stopped postin years ago, this board is mismanaged and has been long abandoned. its a joke, i get high and talk mad shit, i just dont give a fuck about nobody. However nigga if there some thread that i find intrests in i might come thru and drop knowledge on the matter, but other then that i just log on to kill time @ the job site. [/b]

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » February 26th, 2007, 12:20 am

90% of yall niggaz is flat out goofy, and have way too many screen names.

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » February 26th, 2007, 6:23 am

i dont experiance direct racism in my life, if someone is a racist he/she would keep it in him/her self while i am around.
the only time i hear upfront racism is on here. it shows most racists are cowards... just like bullies are.

peace!

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » February 26th, 2007, 8:35 am

-i may not be from LA but i dish out real shit 8)

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » February 26th, 2007, 8:41 am

but i disagree that the politics and culture forums are strictly for LA peeps :wink:

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » February 26th, 2007, 8:52 am

but hey just give me the word perongregory and blakk and i can peace indefinatly, seriously i can be gone :wink:

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » February 26th, 2007, 9:26 am

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » February 26th, 2007, 3:20 pm

If it was ought to me, 90% of yall goofy niggaz would be permanently banned, immediatly.

Johnny, sentenza, Ghost,
:arrow: yall cool in my book.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » February 26th, 2007, 3:42 pm

BlaKK wrote:If it was ought to me, 90% of yall goofy niggaz would be permanently banned, immediatly.

Johnny, sentenza, Ghost,
8) 8) 8)

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » February 26th, 2007, 3:52 pm

fuck white people!! :lol:

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » February 26th, 2007, 4:43 pm

BlaKK wrote:If it was ought to me, 90% of yall goofy niggaz would be permanently banned, immediatly.

Johnny, sentenza, Ghost,
Why bother banning so many people? What fun would this board be if it was just a small group of like minded people? I think a lot of these "goofy" people provide endless entertainment. I think it's hilarious to see what some of these people put on the board, if nothing else it stirs up conversation. If I wanted to sit around and talk to a small group of people that felt the same way I did I'd call up my friends. Regardless of whether or not you agree with people on here, or like them at the very least you tend to learn something from the diversity on here.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » February 26th, 2007, 5:01 pm

A Ghost wrote:fu-- white people!! :lol:
What the hell?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » February 26th, 2007, 5:05 pm

sarcasm^

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » February 26th, 2007, 5:09 pm

BlaKK wrote:sarcasm^
Which is mostly lost on me

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » February 26th, 2007, 5:26 pm

Johnny, sentenza, Ghost,
Thanks, like i said same goes back to you, and to a few people of all races on here (you know who you are).

But really, this board really has taught me what a delicate issue racism in the US still is.
Its not like Europeans are not racist, i mean we cultivated that shit, but its not as present as it seems to be as in the US.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » February 26th, 2007, 5:37 pm

A forum board is a fuckin forum board. ain't nobody bien coerced to read anything, what you peep & write was done at your own will on your own time. Nobodies decision but your own, if you choose not to be involved or you dislike and or disagree with particularized discussions, topics or posts then either ignore them or leave, ain't no reason to bitch, nigga that's just silly.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » February 26th, 2007, 5:39 pm

^ in reply to Sell

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: white people dont belong posting here

Unread post by A Ghost » February 26th, 2007, 5:56 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:

Johnny, sentenza, Ghost,
Why bother banning so many people? What fun would this board be if it was just a small group of like minded people? I think a lot of these "goofy" people provide endless entertainment. I think it's hilarious to see what some of these people put on the board, if nothing else it stirs up conversation. If I wanted to sit around and talk to a small group of people that felt the same way I did I'd call up my friends. Regardless of whether or not you agree with people on here, or like them at the very least you tend to learn something from the diversity on here.
Good point....
Christina Marie wrote:
A Ghost wrote:fu-- white people!! :lol:
What the hell?
What blakk said.....
se11 wrote:white people really have no business posting in this "race & ethnicity" section. this section has become a pro-black, anti-white dominated board instead of a discussion area. since most(not speaking on all) of the people that do post are black and feel blacks are always right, the few white people here shouldn't even bother posting, they dont belong here. i came back posting here then stoped because its just not worth arguing against 20 people that feel my opinion is wrong because its not theirs. i see some of the white people who do post messages and they just look bad. they either sound like a racist, sound afraid to say something, or just plain stupid.

In my opinion I have more respect for a black guy that is racist versus a white guy that is racist.

Black racism is simply reactive to white racism.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » February 26th, 2007, 6:00 pm

Black racism is simply reactive to white racism.

You couldn't have possibly said it any better Ghost.... My thoughts precisely.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » February 26th, 2007, 10:13 pm

Its funny how dudes on here and other sites talk shit about here but still stay on here

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » February 26th, 2007, 10:15 pm

perongregory wrote:I think it does matter, when the majority of this shit focuses on black LA gangs and Mexicans LA gangs and the style of bangin they originated. yet everybody here is some gay ass foreigners talkin a grip of shit, and aint never lived in my city or experienced what we have. only a few muthafuckas on here from outta LA is real. Thats why most of the real fools that used to post here, both Mexicans and Blacks from LA bounced up outta this shit.
It matters if it is a weirdo dominated site