national geographic goes isnide the aryan brotherhood Sunday

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

national geographic goes isnide the aryan brotherhood Sunday

Unread post by BornInvincible » February 28th, 2007, 9:51 pm

I was watching law and orde ront v and I ran into a commercial on a new documenrary on the Brand thats gonna air this Sunday. Im so excited about this, finally a documentary is coming about them (there are some others I havent seen though cause they rarely show them but from the preview this one looks excellent):
http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/c ... 42000.html

"Aryan Brotherhood [TV-14 V]
Sunday, March 4, 2007, at 08P

In the maximum-security prison world of murderers and rapists, they are the most feared. With nicknames like "The Beast" and "The Hulk," the warriors of The Aryan Brotherhood are the most violent criminals behind bars-men who strangle with their bare hands, shank guards, gouge out their enemies' eyes at the slightest sign of disrespect. We go behind bars to unveil the secrets of the vicious gang of white supremacists in prisons. Jailhouse interviews, surveillance footage that reveal their deadly tactics."

Its gonna air this Sunday. Another one I wanna see is Reigning in hell but its only available in Australia. Men these guys are truly the mdoern gladiators of the past eras.

here is info about reigning in hell btw to those from Aussie:
http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/content/ ... 643063.htm

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » February 28th, 2007, 9:53 pm

from the quick preview I remember them saying that even the Mafia wont touch them.

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » February 28th, 2007, 9:57 pm

i want you to fuck off

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » February 28th, 2007, 10:13 pm

its gonna air on 8pm eastern btw, here is some more info:
http://www.tvsquad.com/2007/01/30/natio ... otherhood/

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » February 28th, 2007, 11:19 pm

Fuck ab thats white filth.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 1st, 2007, 1:29 am

Invincible nobody cares!!!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 1st, 2007, 2:34 am

lol

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 1st, 2007, 2:34 am

@ white

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » March 2nd, 2007, 4:09 am

from the article on national geographic:

NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CHANNEL'S EXPLORER PENETRATES THE MERCILESS UNDERWORLD OF THE ARYAN BROTHERHOOD AND THE IRON GRIP OF NORTH KOREA

Two-Night EXPLORER Event Uncovers Real Stories of White Supremacist Violence Behind Bars and Life Inside One of the Most Isolated Nations on Earth

(WASHINGTON, D.C. — January 29, 2007) Step inside two vastly different secret societies that few outsiders have penetrated: a brutally violent gang behind prison walls and one of the most isolated — and terrifying — countries on earth. In both of these unimaginable worlds, one misstep could cost your life, and possibly threaten your family's lives as well.

In two world premiere editions of Explorer, the National Geographic Channel (NGC) exposes the criminal underground of the Aryan Brotherhood and infiltrates North Korea to share a rare glimpse of life on the inside. Explorer: Aryan Brotherhood premieres Sunday, March 4, at 8 p.m. ET/PT, followed by Explorer: Inside North Korea on Monday, March 5, at 9 p.m. ET/PT. Viewers will learn the inner workings of these mysterious societies that ironically are both surrounded by barbed wire and armed guards.

First, in Explorer: Aryan Brotherhood, go inside the walls of America's maximum-security prisons, where the operations of some of the most murderous, most terrifying criminals in the country are undeterred by steel gates. They are the Aryan Brotherhood, a secretive criminal gang that began inside California's maximum-security penitentiaries and expanded rapidly into dozens of state and federal prisons across the nation. Outwardly a white power group, its real interest is in controlling drug and extortion rackets.

Now, Explorer unveils this underworld society and comes face-to-face with some of the gang's most infamous members, including a former Aryan Brotherhood leader who, by his own count, has killed 22 men in prison. Find out how the gang recruits the most lethal inmates and cultivates them into efficient killers. Examine the evidence of the gang's murderous initiation rituals, decipher its complex communication codes and discover how these cunning inmates are able to command a vast criminal underworld — all from behind bars. But the Aryan Brotherhood's prison stronghold is not going unchallenged by law enforcement. Explorer follows a multi-agency, decade-long federal investigation that has uncovered evidence targeting two of the gang's most prominent leaders. Will it be enough to topple the gang overall?

"It doesn't matter if you've got guns. It doesn't matter if we're in the hold. It doesn't matter if we're in restraints. We're going to kill you," says one former Aryan Brotherhood member about enemy inmates. Viewers will discover that the Aryan Brotherhood is as sophisticated as it is bloodthirsty, and it will almost certainly evolve and survive.

Then, Explorer: Inside North Korea crosses into one of the most secretive nations on earth to show viewers an extremely rare glimpse of the country and its absolute dictator Kim Jong II. Known as the "Dear Leader," Kim Jong II rules the country as a god-king, controlling the world's fourth-largest army and creating international crises with his condemned nuclear program. Now, NGC correspondent Lisa Ling penetrates its border by traveling undercover with a Nepalese eye surgeon on a humanitarian mission. Dr. Sanduk Ruit has been dubbed a "miracle doctor" for his work in developing countries training local doctors in inexpensive and effective treatment for cataracts. As Dr. Ruit plans to perform more than 1,000 surgeries in less than 10 days, the Explorer camera crew poses as members of his medical team to document his work, with the ultimate goal of showing the world a glimpse of what life is like inside.

North Korean chaperones (called minders) meet Dr. Ruit, Ling and the team in Nepal to monitor every step of the trip. Upon gaining entry, Ling is told she is the only American in the entire country. From her first glimpse of the capital Pyongyang, the absolute dictatorship of Kim Jong Il is apparent, as his images are everywhere. Ling and the team also quickly discover the country's severe restrictions on freedom: permits are required for any travel within the country; there is no access to the Internet; and all cell phones are seized, virtually cutting the entire team off from the rest of the world.

Allowed into the country to document Dr. Ruit's medical procedures, the camera team has to be shrewd at capturing additional footage. After an Explorer cameraman lies down to photograph a statue of the Great Leader, a minder tells them no foreigner can do that, even threatening to kick Ling and the crew out of the country. "We're starting to get a sense of what it's like to be trapped under the iron grip of Kim Jong II," Ling says.

North Korea maintains control over its 148-mile, heavily militarized border with an estimated million land mines and high-voltage electric fences as well as a million-man army. Like trying to escape a maximum security prison, any attempt by its citizens to flee is almost certain suicide. Along the border, Explorer exposes one North Korean "propaganda" village, composed of hollow buildings, which was erected to entice South Koreans to defect to the "paradise" of the North.

Ling also reports on the country's humanitarian nightmare, with medicine, soap and running water in short supply. It is thought that 40 percent of North Korea's children remain chronically malnourished following the famine of the mid-1990s, even while the government publicly denies the problem and has expelled aid workers to prevent them from providing eyewitness accounts of conditions.

Despite the hardships, Kim Jong II is worshipped in a personality cult as extreme as any other in history. Illustrating their unwavering devotion and cultish adoration, newly seeing patients cry, bow and direct their gratitude to Kim Jong Il rather than thanking Dr. Ruit after the successful cataract surgery. One patient sobs aloud, "Great General, I will work harder at the salt mines to get more salt to bring you more happiness." Ling also enters a patient's home showcasing not family pictures, but image after image of the Dear Leader.

Hear from defectors with firsthand accounts of life inside North Korea including a concentration camp guard, an ex-advisor to Kim Jong Il, and Joo Sun II, a soldier who escaped to freedom in South Korea, risking a series of deadly electrical fences, crossing one of the largest mine fields in the world and placing his family at risk of internment in concentration camps. Says Sun II, "There's no freedom...it's a country run on tyranny and dictatorship... I don't think anyone can understand North Korea until they experience it."

Explorer is produced for the National Geographic Channel by National Geographic Television & Film (NGT&F). For Aryan Brotherhood, the producer is Eric Strauss. For Inside North Korea, the producer is Peter Yost. For NGC, executive producer is Kathleen Cromley; senior vice president of special programming is Michael Cascio; and executive in charge of production is John Ford.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » March 3rd, 2007, 3:51 am

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » March 3rd, 2007, 3:53 am

Impact: Update on Aryan Brotherhood.

COPYRIGHT 2006 Financial Times Ltd.

(From Fox News Channel)

Byline: Bill O'Reilly

O'REILLY: And in the "impact" segment tonight, one of the largest murder cases in U.S. history is underway in Santa Ana, California. Federal prosecutors say four leaders of the Aryan Brotherhood, a Nazi prison gang, have ordered dozens of killings throughout the country. But just what is this Aryan Brotherhood?

Joining us now from Los Angeles, T.J. Leyden, a former skinhead who's now an expert on hate groups. OK, Aryan Brotherhood, many people have heard of this prison outfit. Is it nationwide? You know, tell us a little bit about the inside of it.

T.J. LEYDEN, FORMER NEO NAZI SKINHEAD: Well, the Aryan Brotherhood is spread pretty much across the United States. This trial goes forward. And they're actually put across the United States from the Rico charge. It'll help them grow. The race based inside the prison system, but once they get out on the streets, it's just a criminal conspiracy. It's just about, you know, prostitution, drugs, money. If you don't mess with it, you don't get killed. If you do, you're going to end up dead very quickly.

O'REILLY:...

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » March 3rd, 2007, 4:26 pm

I knew about this documentary comin on, and i knew this fool invincible would have a field day with it.

curiousdude06
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by curiousdude06 » March 5th, 2007, 12:32 am

It was a pretty interesting documentary. They profiled two AB members that were in a different wing/yard because they are targetted for death by the AB. I kind of suspected they were not current active AB guys because usually the only ones that talk about the how their respective prison gangs work are those that defected in some way.

One of the guys was in prison since he was 23, he must be in his late 40's or 50's now. He was as ruthless as they come, but he turned on his comrades when they killed an AB snitch's father. He said that he was on the council that sanctioned hits, and that he was the only one that objected to it because he is totally against killing children, women, things like that. The guy that did the killing was a paroled AB guy ordered to do the killing, and he also brutally murdered the lady that provided the gun. He ended up testifying against the guy, and gave law enforcement and prison officials tons of info on how the gang operated. He did say that the AB's primary motivation was not race but power and money.

The other AB dropout simply walked away from his comrades because he didn't like the way AB did things or what it stood for. He didn't like the fact that he was killing other whites, that the organization didn't truly stand for the white race, so he quit (kinda reminds me of that guy in "American History X").

I did find it interesting that T.D. Bingham, one of the generals in the AB, is actually half jewish. They showed a picture of him and he actually has a jewish star of david on his right arm, and swastikas on his other arm. The irony.

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » March 5th, 2007, 9:46 am

you know what fuck AB, those fuckers can rot in there 8x8 cells like the iron on there beds.....

bryan989
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bryan989 » March 5th, 2007, 12:29 pm

fuck ab...i bet they kill more white inmates then black or hispanic gangs do.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » March 5th, 2007, 12:41 pm

curiousdude06 wrote:It was a pretty interesting documentary. They profiled two AB members that were in a different wing/yard because they are targetted for death by the AB. I kind of suspected they were not current active AB guys because usually the only ones that talk about the how their respective prison gangs work are those that defected in some way.

One of the guys was in prison since he was 23, he must be in his late 40's or 50's now. He was as ruthless as they come, but he turned on his comrades when they killed an AB snitch's father. He said that he was on the council that sanctioned hits, and that he was the only one that objected to it because he is totally against killing children, women, things like that. The guy that did the killing was a paroled AB guy ordered to do the killing, and he also brutally murdered the lady that provided the gun. He ended up testifying against the guy, and gave law enforcement and prison officials tons of info on how the gang operated. He did say that the AB's primary motivation was not race but power and money.

The other AB dropout simply walked away from his comrades because he didn't like the way AB did things or what it stood for. He didn't like the fact that he was killing other whites, that the organization didn't truly stand for the white race, so he quit (kinda reminds me of that guy in "American History X").

I did find it interesting that T.D. Bingham, one of the generals in the AB, is actually half jewish. They showed a picture of him and he actually has a jewish star of david on his right arm, and swastikas on his other arm. The irony.
I dont think theyre very active anymore becasue they got locked down and have ricco against them, the nlr seems to be the mroe active white gang now although the ab still controls them I think.

WHats funy is both the guys they interviewed looked kind of like regular guys (besides the tatoos) you wouldnt think twice about if you saw in a dark alley (salthough the bold headed guy looke dpretty scary in his younger day pics they showed). However that price guy who killed the fmaily of an ab defector looked pretty psychotic, and so did that really tall guy in all those photos.

What I want to know is how did they even spread in the first place and establish themselves when they just formed, how did they transfer to new prisons esp ones in predominatly black states like dc or ny and spread there without either being attacked by other gangs or other white gangs from not wanting competition? I mean if they jsut started attacking random fools theyd be targeted by a gorup or put in the shu wouldnt they?

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » March 5th, 2007, 1:04 pm

and regarding the ab's newer and wider motives of spreading itno the communities is a rgeat idea imo, there ar ejust too many black and hispanic gang son the streets in l.a for instance and the inner cities and to combat these gangs whites need to find ways to recruit alot mroe white youth into them from when they are young like the blacks and mexicans are doing, there ar emore white people in the u.s so they shouldnt have a problem amtching them once they find a way.

curiousdude06
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by curiousdude06 » March 5th, 2007, 3:27 pm

BornInvincible wrote:
curiousdude06 wrote:It was a pretty interesting documentary. They profiled two AB members that were in a different wing/yard because they are targetted for death by the AB. I kind of suspected they were not current active AB guys because usually the only ones that talk about the how their respective prison gangs work are those that defected in some way.

I dont think theyre very active anymore becasue they got locked down and have ricco against them, the nlr seems to be the mroe active white gang now although the ab still controls them I think.

WHats funy is both the guys they interviewed looked kind of like regular guys (besides the tatoos) you wouldnt think twice about if you saw in a dark alley (salthough the bold headed guy looke dpretty scary in his younger day pics they showed). However that price guy who killed the fmaily of an ab defector looked pretty psychotic, and so did that really tall guy in all those photos.

What I want to know is how did they even spread in the first place and establish themselves when they just formed, how did they transfer to new prisons esp ones in predominatly black states like dc or ny and spread there without either being attacked by other gangs or other white gangs from not wanting competition? I mean if they jsut started attacking random fools theyd be targeted by a gorup or put in the shu wouldnt they?

As the program showed, the AB had to be extraordinarily violent and bloody in order to combat their relatively small numbers compared to other inmates. That is why the AB believed in quality not quantity. They only wanted the fiercest of fighters. I believe what happens is the prison administrators try to weaken the gangs by separating the members/leaders and shipping them off to different prisons. Once an AB member goes to a newer prison, he immediately takes over the white inmate population. And so on and so forth so it spreads, especially in the federal prisons where the DC blacks were. Again, I believe the sheer ruthlessness of AB members ensure that others will think twice before attacking them. They'll kill C.O.'s, they'll kill enemies with a brutality that probably intimidates other inmates or show that they are not to be messed with.

As for increasing influence on the streets, recent news of how PENI is growing shows that these gangs will never be short of recruiting disenfranchised whites. That's how AB recruits in prisons, by preaching the white power that these skinheads love, but once they go to prison it's a lot about profit and power.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » March 5th, 2007, 4:13 pm

want that video of that stabbing with those two guys in rain coats that was also featured in that sacramento new folsom video and pretty recent? and they said it was ab in this documentary they pointed out.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » March 5th, 2007, 4:15 pm

Once an AB member goes to a newer prison, he immediately takes over the white inmate population
I know that is possible now and has been for a long time becasue of their reputation as the other convicts come to them but how did they first do it considering the other white gangs probably wouldnt want a competing gang or take orders and would probably kill them on top of them only being one or so in a new prison filled wiht many gangs from different races as well?

curiousdude06
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by curiousdude06 » March 6th, 2007, 12:08 am

Here's a great article from the New Yorker, it tells into greater detail what was in the show, including some of the same people:

http://www.newyorker.com/printables/fact/040216fa_fact6

This part also talks about what new AB members did to take over the white inmates in new surroundings:

In the fall of 1994, a bus filled with prisoners arrived at Leavenworth, Kansas, a maximum-security federal prison built almost a century ago. Out stepped a tall muscular man with a black mustache. His arms were covered with tattoos, and he soon appeared in the yard without a shirt, revealing a large shamrock in the middle of his chest. He was immediately surrounded by a group of white inmates. Many went to the commissary and paid to have their photograph taken with him, which they carried around like passports. “If you . . . were able to show that picture, it was just like standing next to your favorite pop star,” one prisoner said.

The man’s name was Michael McElhiney, but everyone called him Mac. A reputed A.B. member, he had just come from Marion, where he had been housed with Barry Mills, the notorious Baron. Mills, who later testified in court on McElhiney’s behalf, said, “I look at him like a son.”

McElhiney, a convicted methamphetamine dealer who had conspired to kill a witness, was so charismatic that, according to authorities, a juror once fell in love with him. However, in private letters, which were later confiscated by prison officials, Mac spoke openly of “the beast” inside him and referred to himself proudly as “an angry motherfucker.” An F.B.I. agent at Leavenworth described him as probably “a psychopath,” while a close friend put it this way: “He likes to have everybody know that he’s God.”

An Aryan Brotherhood presence had long existed at Leavenworth, which was known as “the hothouse,” because of its sweltering, catacomb-like cells. But McElhiney was determined to extend the gang’s reach.

Although the Brand maintained remnants of its racist ideology, it had increasingly sought, according to a declassified F.B.I. report, “to launch a cooperative effort of death and fear against staff and other inmates . . . in order to take over the system.” The Brand aimed, the F.B.I. warned, to control everything from drug trafficking to the sale of “punks”—inmates forced into prostitution—to extortion rackets to murder contracts behind bars. It sought, in short, to become a racketeering enterprise. The council member Clifford Smith had told authorities that the gang was no longer primarily “bent on destroying blacks and the Jews and the minorities of the world, white supremacy and all that shit. It’s a criminal organization, first and foremost.”

Using an array of white associates, who either coveted membership in the gang or needed protection, McElhiney set out to dominate Leavenworth’s underground economy. His men went from tier to tier, demanding a tax from the sale of “pruno”—prison wine that could be brewed out of almost any cafeteria fruit (apples, strawberries, even ketchup). At the time, a man named Keith Segien was running a friendly poker game in the prison’s B unit. One night on his way to his cell, Segien later testified in court, Mac was waiting for him. He told Segien to sit down.

Segien hesitated. “What’s this about?” he asked.

“If I wanted you killed,” Segien recalls him saying, “you’d have been dead by now.” Then Mac added, “Someone told me you don’t want me . . . to run the poker game, and I’m here to make money. I’m going to run the poker game.” He asked if Segien had a problem with that.

“I said no,” Segien testified. “That was the last day I ran the poker game.”

Mac soon had gambling rackets operating in nearly every unit, on nearly every tier. As with the sale of pruno, inmates say, the guards often turned a blind eye, perhaps to mollify a seething population. Some guards, it seemed, had come to consider the Aryan Brotherhood presence as inevitable, and even used its leaders as surrogate power brokers. In one instance, a guard at Leavenworth went to McElhiney to get the O.K. before he released another prisoner in the yard. One longtime A.B. member compared the illicit operations in maximum-security prisons to bootlegging during Prohibition and to the high-roller tables in Las Vegas.

Currency is not allowed in prison, and inmates typically paid their smaller debts to the Brotherhood by offering free contraband or items from the commissary: cigarettes, candy, stamps, books. At the high-roller tables at Leavenworth, where imprisoned drug lords could place bets in the thousands of dollars, participants were allowed to play for a month on credit. The man in charge of the table kept a tally of wins and losses. At the end of the month, inmates say, Mac’s men would collect the losses; usually, gamblers would pay up by having a relative or a friend send an untraceable money order to a designated A.B. person on the outside. If an indebted inmate didn’t have the money mailed on time, internal prison records show, he was typically “piped”—beaten with a metal rod. McElhiney later acknowledged that he was funnelling the proceeds to his mentor Mills and to other reputed leaders of the Aryan Brotherhood, with whom he had “a pact” to take over the “gambling business.”

McElhiney, who presided over the yard wearing sunglasses, his nails often stained yellow from chewing tobacco, then decided to focus on drug smuggling. In the past, the Brand had sought out almost anyone who could bring in its merchandise. In one instance, several inmates involved in a scheme told me, the gang offered to protect Charles Manson, and even conspired in a failed bid to help him escape; in return, Manson’s cult of women on the outside helped to smuggle dope into prison for them.

According to authorities and court records, Mac now started to canvass the population for the most vulnerable inmates—those who were drug addicts or in debt to the gang or simply scared, and could therefore be forced to serve as “mules.” One such person was Walter Moles, a drug user who was terrified of the gang. His father, who was terminally ill with emphysema, was planning to travel to Leavenworth to celebrate his son’s birthday. According to Moles’s later testimony, Mac instructed him to have his drug contact on the outside send Moles’s father six balloons filled with heroin. Using coded language on the prison’s tape-recorded pay phones, Moles then persuaded his father to transport the package.

Weeks later, when his father arrived, he sat beside Moles in the visiting room, under the guards’ scrutiny. He carried the package in his underwear. Moles instructed his father to go into the bathroom, place two of the balloons in his mouth, then return and spit them into Moles’s cup of coffee. His father said he couldn’t do it. The heroin wasn’t in six balloons. “It’s in one big one,” he said.

“How big?” Moles asked.

“A Ping-Pong ball.”

Eventually, his father managed to drop the balloon into his son’s coffee cup. Moles tried to swallow it, but it got stuck in his throat.

His father started to panic. “Son, just give it back to me,” he begged. “I’ll send it back to where it came from.”

“No, Dad, I can’t,” he said. He explained that the heroin wasn’t for himself. “These guys I’m bringing it in for want their stuff.”

His father didn’t seem to understand: Who were these people?

Moles saw a guard’s attention wander, and said that he had to say goodbye.

“Is it the end of the visit?” his father asked.

“If I’m going to do it, this is my only chance,” Moles said. While his father distracted the guard, Moles untucked his shirt and forced the drugs into his rectum. After he got past the guards, he said, he gave “the stuff” to one of Mac’s henchmen.

The next morning, Moles waited behind the bleachers in the yard for his cut. Suddenly, he felt something hard against the back of his head, and he collapsed to the ground. “I tried to get up,” Moles later testified, “but I kept getting kicked.”

Mac’s men told Moles to stay down.

“What did I do wrong?” Moles asked. “What did I do wrong?”

Afterward, when an A.B. associate asked Mac why he had assaulted Moles and taken his share of the dope, Mac reportedly replied, “Fuck the little punk.”

Heroin was now flooding into Leavenworth. According to authorities, inmates received more than twelve hundred positive tests for heroin during 1995. One prisoner estimated that forty per cent of the population was shooting up. “Heroin deadens everything,” an inmate at Leavenworth said. “Speed, man, you’re bebopping around and you’re doing more time than you would normally because you ain’t sleeping at night. . . . But the heroin, yeah . . . you’re feeling no pain.”

Because of the scarcity of supply and the unusually high demand in prison, authorities say, a gram of heroin that was bought on the street for sixty-five dollars was selling inside Leavenworth for as much as a thousand dollars. A former council member told me that the gang was bringing in anywhere from half a million to a million dollars a year from a single prison. As one F.B.I. agent put it, “You just do the math.”

With his empire expanding by the day, Mac seemed more and more “out of control,” as one former ally said. Although A.B. leaders were forbidden, under gang rules, to use heroin themselves, associates say that Mac would hole up in his cell with “a rig”—a homemade syringe typically constructed out of a needle stolen from the infirmary and a hollowed-out ballpoint pen. There, in what inmates describe as a heroin-induced haze, he would allegedly sit with A.B. henchmen and mete out his own form of justice, including murder.

McElhiney eventually became convinced that a snitch was trolling for evidence against him. Then one day, associates say, Mac sent word to his men that he had found the rat: Bubba Leger, a trusted associate who did most of the A.B.’s tattoo work and who only a few months earlier had posed proudly next to Mac for a photograph. In the rec cage one day, according to witnesses, one of Mac’s associates nicknamed Ziggy, who was purportedly eager to make his bones, pulled out a knife and started stabbing Bubba. “Why you doing this?” Bubba pleaded.With blood flowing from his chest, Bubba stumbled over to the steel door of the cage and pounded on it, trying to get the guards’ attention. In full view of the guards, Ziggy stabbed Bubba at least five more times. Bubba died moments later.

It was then, witnesses say, that they saw one of Mac’s men take another weapon, a sharpened toothbrush, and plant it near Bubba to make it look as though he had used it first. Afterward, McElhiney was said to have enforced a long-standing Aryan Brotherhood policy, which required all witnesses to perjure themselves. “ ‘I’m going to give you a choice,’ ” an associate said that McElhiney told him. “ ‘You can either lie or die on this one.’ ” In a note, McElhiney, who shaved his head after the murder, instructed Ziggy what to do: “The defense you’re going to have is self-defense.” He went on, “Hang tough, Stud. As soon as you get a lawyer direct him to me without further ado. . . . Got it? Stress to him that it’s a must he come see me ’fore you trust him—Our code word will be Mary Mary Quite Contrary.”

Ziggy received a twenty-seven-year sentence and later appeared with a tattoo of a shamrock on his leg, but authorities were never able to prove that McElhiney had ordered the killing (though they did later convict him for smuggling drugs). During the investigation, one unexpected fact emerged: Bubba had not been a snitch after all.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » March 7th, 2007, 12:52 pm

interesting how they are willing to take on the cripps:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me ... &cset=true

The Masterson kite, prosecutors contend, discussed all sorts of Brotherhood business, including three murders, its shifting relationship with the Mexican Mafia and a potential war with the Crips.

The note is key for prosecutors to show that the violence amounted to racketeering.

"We'll face them sooner or later, and I figure we should strike first," Griffin wrote. "I don't want to jump the gun and have it look like we're back w/ the Mex's."

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » March 18th, 2007, 1:34 am

apperently this is Michael Thompsons email:
michaelthompson010@yahoo.com

http://www.tvsquad.com/2007/01/30/natio ... 2#comments

"any positive inquire into Michael Thompson, write michaelthompson010@yahoo.com"

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » March 18th, 2007, 1:36 am

what i find kind of funny is mainstream conservatives like those guys on the O'riley show fear and loathe them just as much as any blacks or huispanics despite the fact those same white conservatives are seen as racist by many hood blacks and hispanics.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

re

Unread post by BornInvincible » March 18th, 2007, 1:47 am

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/i ... e&ei=UTF-8

"From 1975 to 1985, members committed 40 homicides in California prisons and local jails, as well as 13 homicides in the community. From 1978 to 1992, AB members, suspects, and associates in the federal system were involved in 26 homicides, 3 of which involved staff victims. Once released from custody, AB members are actively expected to continue to assist or "score" for the members remaining in prison."

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » March 18th, 2007, 2:25 am

apperently 6 of them attacked this one dude who is anti racist or was that some weak offshoot int enesee?

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/i ... e&ei=UTF-8

Turknose

Re: national geographic goes isnide the aryan brotherhood Sunday

Unread post by Turknose » April 17th, 2009, 5:09 am

The AB is Filth nothing more, drugdealers, bankrobers, killers e tc. they should not include Aryan Pride or for that matter White power. They claim an ideology that would hang kill them as the roaches they are. I understand that in American prisons you go with your skincolour for protection and power but they are not linked with us at all. If it was my call they would be the first group to inhale Zyklon-B. White Power my ass, they are filth and i hope they all die an very painful death

I dont understand how people on this board (White, Black, Mexican and others..) look up to those prisongangs as role models. Iam an proud white man, i love my European culture, my European people and everything between, these people are animals. PERIOD. I respect Mexican Culture, pre-spanish invasion, the aztec culture are very fascinating. Same goes for the different black warrior tribes in Africa. But street gangs and prison losers no matter their colour are nothing to look up to. If anyone claim to an proud white/black/brown man and at the same time look up on gangs they are nothing but an bunch of pathetic hypocrites. NO ROLE MODEL END UP IN PRISON!

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 18th, 2009, 1:40 pm

than explain why most blacks even ones on this forumd efend oj and think he's innocent or take pride he killed white people? Explain why there were rallies for that black rapist who killed those 4 cops in Oakland? etc. etc. Black people look up to cirminals and murderers.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » April 18th, 2009, 3:31 pm

The only reason why the AB gets all this press coverage is because they hate the jews, just like the muslims...

Polako let the people who admire rapists admire the rapists... Mabye its a sign of your countries eroding educational system, i dont know... Mabye these people are confused because the media blasts them with some many angles and points of veiws that are irrelevant to normal people.... Mabye these people are in fact racist... Whatever it is, its still and people like these are a problem for me and the community....

Big deal if people admire OJ, other people with brains can only wonder at such nonsense... If you ask me some of the press coverage he received was unnessecary ...OJ is white, by the way if you havent noticed we own him :D

Mabye it ties into Black rage White Guilt, thing who knows...

But the community leaders in the "ghetto" have there hands full working for and helping there people pick themselves up And take it from me starting shit just unravels there work, and makes it harder for them to reach the younger generation who dont reply to your posts but get all worked up...

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 19th, 2009, 3:55 pm

I dont know I just dont belong in America. I can never find my people or my nieche I would feel comfortable around in here. I was always an outcast and a loner and in high shcool I would hang out with minorities but they would always tlak crap about white people right in front of me and after a while I got fed up and started talking shet back to them and becoming a bit racist. Thats what all those posts I posted about the ab were. I used to constantly be told how weak whites are and how they are afraid of blacks and all that the same people on this site from those races claim. And than they come at me wondering why I post such stuff? There was a mexican girl in my high shcool who hated white people so badly she would say she wished her dad who was white wasnt her dad. You people on here just dont understand the hate I witnessed or listened to.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 19th, 2009, 3:57 pm

It was in Claremont by the way. A crappy little socal town full of pu@@y white prep people and a bunch of thugs who went there from pomona. I had no self identity, I could not belong in either group./ I was too poor to fit in with the jocks and lived in these crappy almost in Pomona but still in Claremont aparements with my mom while she was going to nursing school at the time. ANd was toow hite to fit in with any of the other more grimey groups.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 19th, 2009, 4:00 pm

And everything the black people on this site say is true and I witnessed it. I witnessed the cowardice of these whites. There was this n@eer named Janton or Yanton or something who would run around a classroom doing anything he wanted and would say pedophile stuff even and no one would have the balls to say anything to him like I remember he said "You suk kock slow lilke a little girl" to this Nigerian n@eer who also would pretty much runa round doing anything he wanted and saying anythign to the white people there he wanted. WHy couldnt these people just band together against them or do something?