'WHY I HATE BLACKS' ARTICLE BLASTED:

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 3rd, 2007, 2:19 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
'X' wrote:I can respect the white folk who speak their mind about what they REALLY think about us and not front like they "Love Everybody"...
I have to deal with more white people lately because I'm back in school... they talk racial sh*t all the time like it was cooool. And in a backstabbing way. They talk all nice to this _________ dude and later if you're alone with them they look around to see if any ______ people are there and talk shit about ________ people. I use blank ___ marks because they f*cking do that to and about everyone. What's even more amazing is they have friends of all races so when I say "Isn't your friend (insert name) (insert race)?" and they're like "Oh, well, he's different." "She's different." "They're different." Everyone who is "good" is "different." I don't think I can trust some of these fols again because I know five minutes later they'll talk sh*t about mee.

I THINK WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE WORST BACK STABBERS AND ME MYSELF I CAN RESPECT MEXICANS OR EVEN ASIANS THAT FEEL LIKE THAT ENG GUY BECAUSE THEY JUST LET IT BE KNOWN THEY DON'T LIKE AND THATS THAT BUT MOST WHITE PEOPLE SMILE IN YOUR FACE AND TALK SHIT ABOUT YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK. OF COURSE WHITE PEOPLE LOVE RICH NIGGAZ!

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 3rd, 2007, 2:25 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
Shox112 wrote:DONT GET ME STARTED ON HOW MANY ASIANS I SEE UP HERE CHEATING AT BERKELEY/ A LOT OF 'EM GET CAUGHT WITHOUT the HARSHEST OF PUNISHMENTS

NOW DIS IS the ONLY TIME IM A BREAK the G-CODE, IM A MAKE AN EXCEPTION FOR DIS ONE the NEXT TIME I SEE AN ASIAN CHEAT UP HERE IM SNITCHIN' GIVIN NAMES TIMES DATES ERRYTHANG
You're are UC Berkeley? lol I guarantee everyone in that school cheated in some way in high school to get there. I got in UCLA but didn't make UC Berkeley because their Computer Engineering major was filled with cheaters.

YEAH HE GOES TO BERKELEY FRESH OFF THE MUTHAPHUCKIN STREETS OF WATTS!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 3rd, 2007, 12:21 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:
ManifestTruth wrote:
vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
'X' wrote:I can respect the white folk who speak their mind about what they REALLY think about us and not front like they "Love Everybody"...
yeah u can respect and surely understand those racist people bieng racist yourselfs ...me i dont cant and will never understand and therefore respect that type of lil piece of shit
fu-- you moorons ever think that maybe the way you fools act brings it to your race?maybe he got a valid reason for hating nigs'I know I do-but mexicAS are different we will slaughter yall-like we doing now-and now the taqbles turned and yall crying racism--hahaha-
No one has a vaild reason for hating anyone as there's no validity to hate, even a pea brained individual understands that. We do what we have to do when the situation beckons, only a fool brags about his reason for hate. Underneath hatred lies jealously and larceny, my friend.

Oh yeah, last I checked blacks were slaughtering blacks and browns were slaughtering browns and both realities break my heart. Luckily I dont cross paths with clowns like yourself that often. It's been a long while since I've had blood drip from my hands and I pray it stays this way. Even though you sounding real stupid and hateful, PEACE.

A wiseman once said:

Fear leads to Anger, Anger leads to Hate, Hate leads to Suffering.
LOL great nerds think alike

areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by areefce » April 3rd, 2007, 12:37 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
ManifestTruth wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
yeah u can respect and surely understand those racist people bieng racist yourselfs ...me i dont cant and will never understand and therefore respect that type of lil piece of shit
fu-- you moorons ever think that maybe the way you fools act brings it to your race?maybe he got a valid reason for hating nigs'I know I do-but mexicAS are different we will slaughter yall-like we doing now-and now the taqbles turned and yall crying racism--hahaha-
No one has a vaild reason for hating anyone as there's no validity to hate, even a pea brained individual understands that. We do what we have to do when the situation beckons, only a fool brags about his reason for hate. Underneath hatred lies jealously and larceny, my friend.

Oh yeah, last I checked blacks were slaughtering blacks and browns were slaughtering browns and both realities break my heart. Luckily I dont cross paths with clowns like yourself that often. It's been a long while since I've had blood drip from my hands and I pray it stays this way. Even though you sounding real stupid and hateful, PEACE.

A wiseman once said:

did you just quote yoda? right on!

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » April 3rd, 2007, 1:42 pm

Shox112 wrote:NOW DIS IS the ONLY TIME IM A BREAK the G-CODE, IM A MAKE AN EXCEPTION FOR DIS ONE the NEXT TIME I SEE AN ASIAN CHEAT UP HERE IM SNITCHIN' GIVIN NAMES TIMES DATES ERRYTHANG
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Man.....what the FUCK :!: :!: :lol: :lol:

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » April 3rd, 2007, 1:56 pm

Fuck anybody that got a problem with BLACK people....just because you had a bad encounter with one or a couple does not mean you can stereotype the whole race....that's what's wrong now with all these so-called Racial Incidents...people feed off this shit, news gets their ratings, psychologists can write their books about Race Relations...the whole 9....If anybody should have a problem with BLACK people it is BLACK people :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: We hurt, discriminate, rape, murder ourselves 10x more then any other race......

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » April 3rd, 2007, 2:12 pm

whitepowerskinhead wrote:
Hell wrote:Homies when i tell ya'll that the asians are going to get their once judgement day come just like dem white folk o yea it's going to b hell to pay.
Don't be stupid white people are the master race and god loves whites he doesn't love blacks thats why he turns sinners black it even says so in the bible ;).
THE MORMAN BIBLE LOL! Mormans believe White is the center of everything. Their beliefs are that Adam and Eve live were white and from America and the original Native Americans were white but God made them colored as punishment.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » April 3rd, 2007, 2:51 pm

areefce wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
ManifestTruth wrote:
bgcasper wrote:

A wiseman once said:

Haha I was wondering how long it would take for someone to notice.

areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by areefce » April 3rd, 2007, 2:54 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:
areefce wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
ManifestTruth wrote:
bgcasper wrote:yeah u can respect and surely understand those racist people bieng racist yourselfs ...me i dont cant and will never understand and therefore respect that type of lil piece of shit

A wiseman once said:

first time i saw this topic.i'm a big starwars nerd and proud of it

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 3rd, 2007, 7:00 pm

NikexCortez wrote:
whitepowerskinhead wrote:
Hell wrote:Homies when i tell ya'll that the asians are going to get their once judgement day come just like dem white folk o yea it's going to b hell to pay.
Don't be stupid white people are the master race and god loves whites he doesn't love blacks thats why he turns sinners black it even says so in the bible ;).
THE MORMAN BIBLE LOL! Mormans believe White is the center of everything. Their beliefs are that Adam and Eve live were white and from America and the original Native Americans were white but God made them colored as punishment.
yup

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 3rd, 2007, 7:01 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:
areefce wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
A wiseman once said:

lol right when I saw it Fear leads to the dark side :twisted: :idea:

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » April 28th, 2007, 12:20 pm

WIP wrote:The article didnt suprise me at all. Most never did respect blacks. While gettin rich slangin weaves, nails and knock off Sean Jean items to blacks.
It kills me to see Asians fresh off the boat the open a store in the hood.
what a hater!!!!what should kill you is that a fresh off the boat asian doing better than a black guy living in the hood allhis life -that speak the language!!if it werent for koreans and latinos blacks wouldnt have a store to go to!u ungrateful bastards

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 28th, 2007, 4:50 pm

WIP wrote:The article didnt suprise me at all. Most never did respect blacks. While gettin rich slangin weaves, nails and knock off Sean Jean items to blacks.
what a hater!!!!what should kill you is that a fresh off the boat asian doing better than a black guy living in the hood allhis life -that speak the language!!if it werent for koreans and latinos blacks wouldnt have a store to go to!u ungrateful bastards
if it wasnt for us you would still be gettin yo ass beat not able to go any where or do shit ungrateful bastard. its funny how all this people talk shit about blacks prosper off of our suffering then when one of theirs fucks up and those who run this country come down hard on their ass, they wanna run to the black, "help us, you been gettin shit on for so long, we now know how it feels help us". We know we public enemy #1, but it don't matter, it just makes us so much better when we overcome...and one day we will totally overcome.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 28th, 2007, 5:55 pm

perongregory wrote:
if it wasnt for us you would still be gettin yo ass beat not able to go any where or do shit ungrateful bastard. its funny how all this people talk shit about blacks prosper off of our suffering then when one of theirs fucks up and those who run this country come down hard on their ass, they wanna run to the black, "help us, you been gettin shit on for so long, we now know how it feels help us". We know we public enemy #1, but it don't matter, it just makes us so much better when we overcome...and one day we will totally overcome.
all arrogance and insulted pride in green

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 28th, 2007, 6:01 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
perongregory wrote:
and what does that mean? It's not like I'm lying. The Civil Rights movement, both the more peaceful half and the militant half resulted in the majority of blacks gettin fucked not just for us but for Latinos, Asians, NA's, and everybody yet I hear this BS this faggot is spewing.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » April 28th, 2007, 7:14 pm

perongregory wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
perongregory wrote:
and what does that mean? It's not like I'm lying. The Civil Rights movement, both the more peaceful half and the militant half resulted in the majority of blacks gettin #%@& not just for us but for Latinos, Asians, NA's, and everybody yet I hear this BS this faggot is spewing.
You will always hear that, but that shouldnt stop your fight.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 29th, 2007, 10:46 am

perongregory wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
perongregory wrote:
and what does that mean? It's not like I'm lying. The Civil Rights movement, both the more peaceful half and the militant half resulted in the majority of blacks gettin #%@& not just for us but for Latinos, Asians, NA's, and everybody yet I hear this BS this faggot is spewing.
I know you're not lying. What I mean is that this is the cycle of preventable unnecessary argument/anger.
1. Jealous anger about an unfortunate fact leads to a general insult and division between two groups of people.
2. A reactionary response leads to another general insult with more unfortunate facts and a deeper division among even more groups - three.
3. Another reaction naturally falls in place with another insult and the cycle goes on like dominoes (except your fact was a positive)

And almost all of your posts started with a reasonable observation and ended in anger of some kind. From the beginning it would have been a constructive conversation but one negative lead to another which lead to another and so one to the point that this conversation became negative.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 29th, 2007, 5:39 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
perongregory wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
perongregory wrote:
I know you're not lying. What I mean is that this is the cycle of preventable unnecessary argument/anger.
1. Jealous anger about an unfortunate fact leads to a general insult and division between two groups of people.
2. A reactionary response leads to another general insult with more unfortunate facts and a deeper division among even more groups - three.
3. Another reaction naturally falls in place with another insult and the cycle goes on like dominoes (except your fact was a positive)

And almost all of your posts started with a reasonable observation and ended in anger of some kind. From the beginning it would have been a constructive conversation but one negative lead to another which lead to another and so one to the point that this conversation became negative.
yeah, but I dont go after a race like vico. I just say the truth but not knockin no ones people and lyin about them and shit like that fool vico be doin.

Smokefather
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: 'WHY I HATE BLACKS' ARTICLE BLASTED:

Unread post by Smokefather » July 5th, 2008, 1:52 am

I don't ever remember blacks and asians bein racist to each after 1992 la riot shit my girl is Korean

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » July 5th, 2008, 9:40 pm

asians are prejudice.,..they prejudge like crazy

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » July 6th, 2008, 11:49 am

Mcminister wrote:asians are prejudice.,..they prejudge like crazy
That's pretty prejudice towards asians to say that ;)

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » July 6th, 2008, 5:07 pm

u c i wudnt sya that if i wasnt followed everything in they stores...or stared at by them wen they are crossin the street...and shit like that.....they pre judge way more than any other type of people ...thats why they quiet coz tehy allways thinkin....like mmmmhmmmh

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » July 6th, 2008, 5:07 pm

but wen they ain like that they are pretty chill

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » July 11th, 2008, 12:15 am

why would somebody publicize some shit like this??? i dont know about anybody else, but im not takin shit from no asian guy that wants to hate a certain race for no apparent reason...that goes for them cowardly racist white people as well...i feel like flippin sometimes, just start knockin niggas heads off 4 shit like that...that asian dude done fu*ked up anyways, people already know his name, its up 2 african americans however 2 decide as to wether he shuld remain untouched, or get the dog shit stomped out of him...i say he should get smoked...i got no sympathy 4 people like that...

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » July 11th, 2008, 12:19 am

man, i HATE when people try to justify shit like this...the conversation was negative 2 begin with...i dunno how the fu*k this is somethin positive...cut the bull$hit...and stop frontin, we all know asians have a reputation for bein on some prejudice shit...come again