LA EME

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Post Reply
WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 778
Joined: July 17th, 2003, 10:15 pm
Location: State Hoppin

LA EME

Unread post by WIP » March 6th, 2007, 9:25 pm

One thing that trips me out about EME. Two of its shotcallers are 100% caucasion (Pegleg and Huero Shy). Is why they click up with AB? Or maybe the so called green light on blacks? How are they really down for La Raza??

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » March 6th, 2007, 9:33 pm

and remember ol boy who got killed by the northerners was at peace with the blacks and tryin to get eme on the BGF tip but for Mexicans. He was all Mexican, real La Raza.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 360
Joined: January 27th, 2007, 1:06 am

Unread post by BornInvincible » March 6th, 2007, 10:31 pm

you know that a large section of Mexicans are white right? theyre officially classified as caucasoid.

themanfromtheyay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 75
Joined: February 7th, 2007, 4:16 pm
Location: Tempe Arizona by way of Oakland

Unread post by themanfromtheyay » March 6th, 2007, 11:21 pm

BornInvincible wrote:you know that a large section of Mexicans are white right? theyre officially classified as caucasoid.
Naw. 80% of Mexicans are mixed. White, and Indian. There arent any pure white (Spanish) Mexicans. Those who claim to be are lying to themselves.

themanfromtheyay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 75
Joined: February 7th, 2007, 4:16 pm
Location: Tempe Arizona by way of Oakland

Unread post by themanfromtheyay » March 6th, 2007, 11:22 pm

What I cant understand is how they can click up with a gang that would call them wetbacks just as quick as they would call a black man a nigga. Shit is just retarded.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » March 6th, 2007, 11:59 pm

BornInvincible wrote:you know that a large section of Mexicans are white right? theyre officially classified as caucasoid.
so who cares what they classified as, thats on some political shit. 15% of Mexico's pop. is white, the majority is Mestizo (which is a mix of black, white, and indigenous -mainly indigenous), and then full indigenous.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 940
Joined: July 26th, 2004, 8:36 pm

Unread post by DC » March 7th, 2007, 5:48 pm

True about 10-15% of Mexico are White Spanaird in appearance, so really being a Mexican is more a nationality rather then a race, because you have Mexicans of all different races, eg White, Mestizo, Indio and even black.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » March 7th, 2007, 10:14 pm

Joseph "Pegleg a.k.a Cocoliso" Morgan grew up in EAST LOS in the old Maravilla projects, as martinez said, he knew the calo and spoke spanish like it was nothing and everyone that did know of him viewed him as a sorta chicano, i hear the old folks still speak bad of him.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 360
Joined: January 27th, 2007, 1:06 am

Unread post by BornInvincible » March 8th, 2007, 1:53 am

why?

dont_fear
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 30
Joined: March 14th, 2006, 6:22 pm

My case

Unread post by dont_fear » March 12th, 2007, 5:03 pm

I do respect and give props to the real Mexicans out there that do get along with niggas and know their history.
But i really do treat the whelp Mexicans who want to pass by white and hate niggas as nazis(show no love)
Most of them are mixed white/native indian, therefore they are black.
Any one who has 1% of pigment melanim is black.
I am from Egypt, but every time i go to the USA i am considered white/arab, but this is a lie because i know my history.
My ancestors were black dark skinned and i am not ashamed of this but rather proud, but unfortunately there people like me out there that deny this fact and are ashamed of they roots.

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 736
Joined: February 7th, 2007, 4:03 pm

Re: My case

Unread post by johnnnny » March 12th, 2007, 5:10 pm

Blk_Guerilla_Family wrote:I do respect and give props to the real Mexicans out there that do get along with niggas and know their history.
But i really do treat the whelp Mexicans who want to pass by white and hate niggas as nazis(show no love)
Most of them are mixed white/native indian, therefore they are black.
Any one who has 1% of pigment melanim is black.
I am from Egypt, but every time i go to the USA i am considered white/arab, but this is a lie because i know my history.
My ancestors were black dark skinned and i am not ashamed of this but rather proud, but unfortunately there people like me out there that deny this fact and are ashamed of they roots.
-1% melanin makes you black.... thats being more generous than fair that would make everyone black even if there immediate family to there grandparents werent black....
-people of all races who go above and beyond and get past the racial bs deserve a ton of respect
-not all native/white mixes are brown or black thats why there called metis or mestizo's..
-alot of people dont know much before they speak, i agree with you

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » March 12th, 2007, 8:27 pm

mestizo only later through spanish manipulation became synonymous with indian and white. But black is there, check the genetic makeup of mestizos, especially in Mexico.

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 736
Joined: February 7th, 2007, 4:03 pm

Unread post by johnnnny » March 13th, 2007, 4:34 am

well yea but thats why i said not all :D , but most are lighter skinned at least the metis around me are, but those mexicans are as mixed like the turks of europe lol

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 736
Joined: February 7th, 2007, 4:03 pm

Unread post by johnnnny » March 13th, 2007, 4:40 am

is it true alot of mexicans have the green eyes, perongregory?

UrTattooArtist25
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 31
Joined: March 6th, 2007, 10:31 pm
What city do you live in now?: Riverside
Location: Riverside, California
Contact:

Unread post by UrTattooArtist25 » March 13th, 2007, 4:04 pm

I DONT KNO IF THATS TRUE
CUSE MY UNCLE IS IN PRISON AND HE SAID THAT THEY HAVE SHIT WITH THE WHITES, THAT THEY HAVE A WAR GOING ON RIGHT NOW

HE SAID THAT THE BLACKS TRY TO KEEP IT KOOL NOW BECAUSE THEY ARE OUTNUMBERED BY EME, ENE, AND ARYAN, SO YEA I DONT DONT THINK EME AND ARYAN CLIKED UP TO GO AGAINST THE BLACKS

dont_fear
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 30
Joined: March 14th, 2006, 6:22 pm

The real

Unread post by dont_fear » March 13th, 2007, 4:31 pm

They try to label everything these racists.
They try to tell us that there is an asian(indians, pakistanis etc) race, when in fact asians are black, a mix of blacks and whites and arabs and blacks over N amount of years.
Now a days they even come up with mix race as a new typeof race.
This world has gone mad...

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 940
Joined: July 26th, 2004, 8:36 pm

Unread post by DC » March 13th, 2007, 6:43 pm

Let me simplify this, the majority of Mexicans are Meztizo (Mixed), the minority are white(10%).

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » March 13th, 2007, 9:18 pm

perongregory wrote:mestizo only later through spanish manipulation became synonymous with indian and white. But black is there, check the genetic makeup of mestizos, especially in Mexico.
i wouldnt say the black is huge in their bloodline,i thought you yourself peron metioned this also when you were talking about latinos with mixed bloodline and that you prefered the ones who had a tinge of black.i.e ricans,dominicans

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 736
Joined: February 7th, 2007, 4:03 pm

Unread post by johnnnny » March 14th, 2007, 4:53 am

i understand that they would have black blood in them because spain used alot more slaves than french and britian in Canada, but i could imagine that it isnt alot. Because after all a meztizo is a native/white mix. But i would say there heavily more white/native then black...
that you prefered the ones who had a tinge of black.i.e ricans,dominicans
i dont care what color people are nor do i preffer friends or girlfriends of a certain color, i cant imagine why people would "Preffer" to know people of a certain color over someone else, thats crazy.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » March 14th, 2007, 6:59 am

johnnnny wrote:i understand that they would have black blood in them because spain used alot more slaves than french and britian in Canada, but i could imagine that it isnt alot. Because after all a meztizo is a native/white mix. But i would say there heavily more white/native then black...
that you prefered the ones who had a tinge of black.i.e ricans,dominicans
i dont care what color people are nor do i preffer friends or girlfriends of a certain color, i cant imagine why people would "Preffer" to know people of a certain color over someone else, thats crazy.
Well didn't you say that beautiful white women were the best girls in the world? Theres no problem with that, you prefer "white" features rather than non-white, just like i prefer latinos with more black features than non-white. And of course we were talking about women as partners, not about a group as a whole.

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 736
Joined: February 7th, 2007, 4:03 pm

Unread post by johnnnny » March 14th, 2007, 7:02 am

naw i said there the number one commadity in this world :wink:

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 736
Joined: February 7th, 2007, 4:03 pm

Unread post by johnnnny » March 14th, 2007, 7:13 am

i cant imagine why people would "Preffer" to know people of a certain color over someone else, thats crazy.
about a group as a whole.
Theres this thought ive been wondering about that i cant understand. If a population of people for example isolate themselves from another population because there is a disagreement or for whatever reason there is, and choose to multipy and do there own thing by themselves does that count as ethnocentralism?

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 360
Joined: January 27th, 2007, 1:06 am

Unread post by BornInvincible » March 18th, 2007, 2:21 am

I dont think they are together anymore:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me ... &cset=true

"A prisoner who was about to be transferred from Chino, Michael Masterson, was the Brand associate assigned to "keister" the kite and deliver it to Crane in San Quentin.

Guards intercepted it. The Masterson kite, prosecutors contend, discussed all sorts of Brotherhood business, including three murders, its shifting relationship with the Mexican Mafia and a potential war with the Crips.

The note is key for prosecutors to show that the violence amounted to racketeering.

"We'll face them sooner or later, and I figure we should strike first," Griffin wrote. "I don't want to jump the gun and have it look like we're back w/ the Mex's."

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 940
Joined: July 26th, 2004, 8:36 pm

Unread post by DC » March 18th, 2007, 5:40 pm

I think they will always have a working relationship of some sort, its too deep the history they have.

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Unread post by MARTINEZ » March 19th, 2007, 4:39 pm

BornInvincible wrote:I dont think they are together anymore:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me ... &cset=true

"A prisoner who was about to be transferred from Chino, Michael Masterson, was the Brand associate assigned to "keister" the kite and deliver it to Crane in San Quentin.

Guards intercepted it. The Masterson kite, prosecutors contend, discussed all sorts of Brotherhood business, including three murders, its shifting relationship with the Mexican Mafia and a potential war with the Crips.

The note is key for prosecutors to show that the violence amounted to racketeering.

"We'll face them sooner or later, and I figure we should strike first," Griffin wrote. "I don't want to jump the gun and have it look like we're back w/ the Mex's."
Born,

Paste it up.

I don't have time to be registering to those sites.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 360
Joined: January 27th, 2007, 1:06 am

Unread post by BornInvincible » March 19th, 2007, 5:37 pm

you dont have to register at certain times of the day I think I know Im not.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 360
Joined: January 27th, 2007, 1:06 am

Unread post by BornInvincible » March 19th, 2007, 5:38 pm

"From 1975 to 1985, members committed 40 homicides in California prisons and local jails, as well as 13 homicides in the community. From 1978 to 1992, AB members, suspects, and associates in the federal system were involved in 26 homicides, 3 of which involved staff victims. Once released from custody, AB members are actively expected to continue to assist or "score" for the members remaining in prison."
http://www.dreadloki.com/pivot/pivot/en ... ction=show

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » March 20th, 2007, 1:31 pm

La Eme is Mexican to the core. They've had a few non-Mexican members through the years, some have even become shotcallers but it's a Mexican organization.

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”