What is the most racist country in the world??

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » April 7th, 2007, 1:18 pm

shivasouth wrote:yeah I'd say America too, never saw people hating on each other so much. Nothing to do with the fear of the unknown, just plain old mother fuckin' racism anywhere you go whether you're black, white, latino, arab, asian, catholic, jew, muslim...

Just listen to them on TV talking about the fight of "good" against "evil" who the fu-- do these people think they are, fuckin' superheroes or something. Who is good and who is evil? Nobody can tell everybody is just defending their interests (wallets).

I live in a neighborhood where all races live together in the south of france (thank you for not stereotyping the fact that I'm french, and I know what I'm talkin' about I grew up in the yonkers), and I know it's easy to talk in front of a computer screen but people don't act racist on my block unless they need someone to dig em a second ass hole.
none of the shit yuo talking about =race except black., white, asian

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » April 7th, 2007, 1:21 pm

Sentenza wrote:
johnnnny wrote: Berlin has been Berlin before you me or anyone reading this message, none of us but the original inhabitants of a place can say whats good for them. White people feel threatened by your presence and i dont think at all you care about that letting alone playing those fears, you sound like you just dont give a fu-- and your saying they need this to be happy.
The original inhabitants of this place were Slavs. Then came the ancient Germans, then during numerous wars sveral people came here. In the 17th century a huge amount of French people settled here cause they were prosecuted for being protestants in France. Many French words made it into the Berlin dialect and it is believed, that 25 % of Berlins population originated in France.
Those French people were allured to Berlin under the promise of freedom of Religion and personal freedom. The same Prussian emperor who did that was the one who said: "All religions are equally good if the people who worship them are honest. If Turks and Pagans will come here i will build Mosques for them."

So with all that being said i am not sure who can proclaim to be the original inhabitant of this place. And since the Turks have done a lot for this city too and worked hard to make it i see no reason why they should be evicted?
Also you have to keep in mind that most Turks are very secular and have nothing to do with Arabs. They dont like Arabs. So there you can see again that the Eurabia Theory is a bunch of BS.
Berlin has about 3,5 million citizens of whom 220, 000 are Muslims (160,000 Turks)..doesnt sound like a majority to me. And especially not like a majority of Arabs.
people think turks are arabs for some reason

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » April 7th, 2007, 1:29 pm

Noog wrote:Maybe I've misunderstood you Odog (again, hell), but are you saying there are no black people in Europe? What do you mean, can you clarify? In UK, many British peeps are from African and Carribean heritage - of all shades from the blackest African to a fair skinned African and a black Jamaican to a fairer skinned Jamaican. Mash that up with peeps of 'dual heritage' and theres a host more peeps who are also black......same in France but there theres more peeps from African & North African rather than Carribean origins....
true but not all blacks in the UK ARE AFRICAN NATIONALS OR WEST INDIANS THERE ARE BRITISH BLACKS THERE AS WELL AND A VERY SMALL % OF AMERICAN BLACKS,

NORTH AFRICAN YOU CANT MASH THAT UP WITH BLACKS MOST OF EM ARE ARAB AND THE UK HAS A VERY LARGE ASIAN PAKI POPULATION , MAJORITY OF THOSE NORTH AFRICANS ARENT ETHNIC AFRICANS THEY JUSR LIVE ON COLONIZED LANDS THEY ANCETORS TOOK OVER AND STILL CONTROL

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » April 7th, 2007, 5:07 pm

100 wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
johnnnny wrote: Berlin has been Berlin before you me or anyone reading this message, none of us but the original inhabitants of a place can say whats good for them. White people feel threatened by your presence and i dont think at all you care about that letting alone playing those fears, you sound like you just dont give a fu-- and your saying they need this to be happy.
The original inhabitants of this place were Slavs. Then came the ancient Germans, then during numerous wars sveral people came here. In the 17th century a huge amount of French people settled here cause they were prosecuted for being protestants in France. Many French words made it into the Berlin dialect and it is believed, that 25 % of Berlins population originated in France.
Those French people were allured to Berlin under the promise of freedom of Religion and personal freedom. The same Prussian emperor who did that was the one who said: "All religions are equally good if the people who worship them are honest. If Turks and Pagans will come here i will build Mosques for them."

So with all that being said i am not sure who can proclaim to be the original inhabitant of this place. And since the Turks have done a lot for this city too and worked hard to make it i see no reason why they should be evicted?
Also you have to keep in mind that most Turks are very secular and have nothing to do with Arabs. They dont like Arabs. So there you can see again that the Eurabia Theory is a bunch of BS.
Berlin has about 3,5 million citizens of whom 220, 000 are Muslims (160,000 Turks)..doesnt sound like a majority to me. And especially not like a majority of Arabs.
people think turks are arabs for some reason
Well they are not...Let it be known :wink:

dont_fear
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dont_fear » April 9th, 2007, 10:14 am

I just wished that all racists around the world would just die or go to the moon.
I also wish that Amerikkka would just f..k off and stop brain washing people into think that they are the best at everything.
Phack Amerikkka :lol:

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » April 9th, 2007, 10:28 am

dont_fear wrote:I just wished that all racists around the world would just die or go to the moon.
I also wish that Amerikkka would just f..k off and stop brain washing people into think that they are the best at everything.
Phack Amerikkka :lol:
yeah, thats the spirit

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » April 9th, 2007, 10:31 am

i think that all the different colors and cultures in the world should band together and do something to america. Then that way it will force them all to band together and set aside there racial differences. :lol:

t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by t » April 10th, 2007, 10:20 am

The question should be: The most diverse Racist country in the world.

It would probably be America. Too much history.

dont_fear
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dont_fear » April 10th, 2007, 10:39 am

I really dont know what is the problem of America and racism, i really think that Americans are sick inside of their heads, all colors applyed.
The only way to kill off these racist views is to nuke those people.
They just breed hate and more hate, all of them whites, blacks and red all just ignorance.
Amerikkka is an evil country, point blank.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 10th, 2007, 9:44 pm

t wrote:The question should be: The most diverse Racist country in the world.

It would probably be America. Too much history.
How much (it's only 200 years old) it's just that white America has the most guilt and affected the widest variety of people (someone from every continent) but if you wanna talk about the magnitude (not amount) of racism look at Palestine and Israel - Palestineans TEXTBOOKS TEACH that Jews are "pigs and devils". America's textbooks are false by either ignorance or perpetual suppression of truths, but they get straight up with it

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 11th, 2007, 2:15 am

MiChuhSuh wrote: Palestineans TEXTBOOKS TEACH that Jews are "pigs and devils".
Oh yea, ok but it goes both ways there.

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » April 11th, 2007, 7:27 am

How much (it's only 200 years old) it's just that white America has the most guilt and affected the widest variety of people
id say after 200 years its all of them

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » April 11th, 2007, 7:50 am

Look at Al Sharpton, (yes im going there)

During the crown Hieghts riots who was on the streets with 400 protestors chanting "Whose streets? Our streets!" and "No justice, no peace!"??? Al sharpton, the idea sounds good but i dont think the people in the riot were, some of the blacks were quoted as saying:

"Heil Hitler!"

here is a quote from the article
Hasidic Jews and blacks threw bottles and rocks at each other on the second night of the riot ; however, the violence during the riot appears to have been committed largely by young black men against Jews and police.
Even Al Sharpton was quoted as calling the Hasidic Jews as "Diamond merchants" (stereotype) and more shedding the blood of innocents. I dont know about anyone else but thats not helping the situation its making it worse...

My question is to everyone is if White America is so evil, why would a Champion of equality and understanding (remember i said this), resort to labelling jewish people with a stereotype (they dont like)??????????????

Sounds pretty much american too me

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » April 11th, 2007, 7:57 am

All you people in america are the same
Heres another example of crying wolf and using the race card. What has happened to america????? is it something in the water?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tawana_Brawley

the decision, the grand jury noted many problems with Brawley's story. Among these were the results of the rape kit, which did not indicate sexual assault. Also, despite her claim of having been held captive for days, Brawley was not suffering from exposure, was well nourished, and appeared to have brushed her teeth recently. There were no burns on her body, despite her clothing being charred. A shoe she was wearing was cut through, yet she had sustained no injuries to her foot. Testimony from her schoolmates indicated that she had attended a local party during the time of her supposed abduction, and one witness claimed to have observed Brawley climbing into the garbage bag. An ex-boyfriend of Brawley's told Newsday that Brawley had admitted making the attack up.

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » April 11th, 2007, 6:16 pm

check out americas KKK, and to think these people were elected as governors of some states, thats one way to ruin a countries image but i might be wrong. It also seems that people from NAACP have to watch there backs...

The assassination of NAACP organizer Medgar Evers in Mississippi. In 1994, former Ku Klux Klansman Byron De La Beckwith was convicted of Evers' murder.

The 1966 firebombing death of NAACP leader Vernon Dahmer Sr., 58, also in Mississippi. In 1998 former Ku Klux Klan wizard Sam Bowers was convicted of Dahmer's murder. Two other Klan members were indicted with Bowers, but one died before trial, and the other's indictment was dismissed.

The 1963 bombing of the 16th Street Baptist Church in Alabama, which killed four children. Four Klansmen were named as suspects; they were not prosecuted until years later. The Klan members were Robert Chambliss, convicted in 1977, Thomas Blanton and Bobby Frank Cherry, convicted of murder in 2001 and 2002. The fourth suspect, Herman Cash, died before he was indicted.

The murder of Willie Edwards, Jr., in 1957. Edwards was forced by Klansmen to jump to his death from a bridge into the Alabama River.[56]
The 1964 murders of civil rights workers Chaney, Goodman, and Schwerner in Mississippi. In June 2005, Klan member Edgar Ray Killen was convicted of manslaughter in the murders.

The 1965 murder of Viola Liuzzo, a Southern-raised white mother of five who was visiting the South from her home in Detroit to attend a civil rights march. At the time of her murder Liuzzo was transporting Civil Rights Marchers

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » April 11th, 2007, 6:19 pm

sorry if you hate my posts its not ignorance, there just some facts that r just sitting there and need to be read

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » April 12th, 2007, 12:48 am

north korea

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » April 12th, 2007, 8:51 am

This girl is very smart and can speak her mind very well, i respect this girl even though she is american

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2atfXofJVww

Bushido.Style

Unread post by Bushido.Style » April 29th, 2007, 12:39 pm

i'nt know why you all think russia is rascict i know a lot they all damn nice
At least its THE REICH :lol:

BandeR
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BandeR » April 29th, 2007, 9:41 pm

Bushido.Style wrote:i'nt know why you all think russia is rascict i know a lot they all damn nice
8) 8) 8) I dont know too...))) :) :) :) Very funny to read about rascist in my country...) :D Live in Russia fo' 22 years, but have not seen them (rascist) at all :o 8)

The most rascist country in the world - america. :arrow: :idea: :!:

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 29th, 2007, 9:52 pm

BandeR wrote:
Bushido.Style wrote:i'nt know why you all think russia is rascict i know a lot they all damn nice
8) 8) 8) I dont know too...))) :) :) :) Very funny to read about rascist in my country...) :D Live in Russia fo' 22 years, but have not seen them (rascist) at all :o 8)

we hear bout them skinheads fuckin up non whites in Russia.

BandeR
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BandeR » April 29th, 2007, 10:21 pm

perongregory wrote:
BandeR wrote:

I live in Russia, not you !!! And I say to you sone facts: ...nascizm & fascism, you can't see on the street, because our coutry fight with this shit in the 2 World War...and we won this fucking fascism & nascism...!!!! I heard about nazi-gangs in my country... and it is true...but they are only in Moscow - about 2000 stupid young people ( more then 10 000 000 people lives in the capital of Russia), and about 1000 people in St. Petersburg...
But I told you 1 thing: this motherfucking nazi-gangs, have no respect from no one...!!! Social of our country hate people, whom accept fascism & nascism, because our grandfathers & grand-grandfathers died in the 2 World War, when they fight with this shit !!! Gangsters & Mafiozi hate nazi gangs too, cause they dont accept "criminal law", & because there are a lot of not "white" people in the gangs of Russia.
The Nazi gangs in Russia: - not popular in Russia (even in Moscow & St. Petersburg)
- have no social power
- have no criminal (gang) power
- have no prison power at all
- have no respect
- have no money

And this facts, make a conclussion: THERE ARE NO nazi problem IN THE RUSSIA.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 29th, 2007, 11:44 pm

wtf how did you get nazi's in russia??

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 30th, 2007, 1:03 am

BandeR wrote:
perongregory wrote:
BandeR wrote:

I live in Russia, not you !!! And I say to you sone facts: ...nascizm & fascism, you can't see on the street, because our coutry fight with this shit in the 2 World War...and we won this #%@&#%@ fascism & nascism...!!!! I heard about nazi-gangs in my country... and it is true...but they are only in Moscow - about 2000 stupid young people ( more then 10 000 000 people lives in the capital of Russia), and about 1000 people in St. Petersburg...
But I told you 1 thing: this motherfucking nazi-gangs, have no respect from no one...!!! Social of our country hate people, whom accept fascism & nascism, because our grandfathers & grand-grandfathers died in the 2 World War, when they fight with this shit !!! Gangsters & Mafiozi hate nazi gangs too, cause they dont accept "criminal law", & because there are a lot of not "white" people in the gangs of Russia.
The Nazi gangs in Russia: - not popular in Russia (even in Moscow & St. Petersburg)
- have no social power
- have no criminal (gang) power
- have no prison power at all
- have no respect
- have no money

And this facts, make a conclussion: THERE ARE NO nazi problem IN THE RUSSIA.

Check out this documentary about Neo-Nazis in Moscow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rra6R8RUwy8

BandeR
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BandeR » April 30th, 2007, 6:08 am

...it's just a video...

Nazi & neo~nazi gang members want to make their gangs, popular in Russia, thats why they send videos like this to internet...TV programs e.t.c. (even the author's name - nickia88....88 - shows, that he is a member of nazi's organization)

It is just the part of their stupid program...I know, that the members of this bitch organizations want to fright week, and to show, that their gangs - is real power, because they needs in new people in new members fo' their gangs... send their videos to the foreighners, to fright them...but in real, it is just a week organization, which wants to be gang in Russia...

...I think, that you just never seen real Russian gangs & mafiozi organizations... this nazi & neo~nazi "gangs" seems like a children comparatively real gang's & mafiozi's crimes, violence e.t.c.

Say to you once again, that the Russia - non nascist country & that they are dont accept nazi & neo~nazi.

May be you see in the news or in the internet, whats wrong was in Estonia this week ?? Estonia's goverment destroy 2 World War memorial "in the honor of the fighters against fascism" in Talin...and what's going on in Estonia ??? All Russian people whom lost their grand parents in this war went to street & start their disorders against goverment's fascism ...

Only 30 % of Russians live in Estonia...can you imagine, what will be going on in Russia in such situation & what will be going on with the people whom accept fascism & nascism ???

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » April 30th, 2007, 8:12 am

BandeR wrote: Say to you once again, that the Russia - non nascist country & that they are dont accept nazi & neo~nazi.
That's what I've been saying here. People only see some TV news and think that it reflects the truth. Russia is a huge country with a huge polulation and have a history fighting against the nazis. It really don't fit in the picture that russians would have nazi-sympathies.

And about those neo-nazis having no respect among the real criminals and gangs. It's same here in Finland. They might make some noise sometimes, but real criminals and gangsters don't have ANY respect for them. They are seen as bunch of idiots.

Marksman

Unread post by Marksman » April 30th, 2007, 8:38 am

Tell you one thing?My black ass ain't gonna go to Russia.Joke or no joke they have killed some blacks and foreigners over there.

de_armada21

Unread post by de_armada21 » May 2nd, 2007, 4:56 pm

No fkin country accept italy should sympathize with nazi's.
Just like Neos in the Netherlands they piss me off,and not because they are racist because i can understand where they come from getting stomped up all the time but i cant see how you can come home to your dad or grandfather how was in ww2 with a swastika on your coath

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » May 2nd, 2007, 5:07 pm

perongregory wrote:
BandeR wrote:

Russians fuck up other europeans as well, they str8 dont like no one.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 2nd, 2007, 6:11 pm

johnnnny wrote:Look at Al Sharpton, (yes im going there)

During the crown Hieghts riots who was on the streets with 400 protestors chanting "Whose streets? Our streets!" and "No justice, no peace!"??? Al sharpton, the idea sounds good but i dont think the people in the riot were, some of the blacks were quoted as saying:

"Heil Hitler!"

here is a quote from the article
Hasidic Jews and blacks threw bottles and rocks at each other on the second night of the riot ; however, the violence during the riot appears to have been committed largely by young black men against Jews and police.
Even Al Sharpton was quoted as calling the Hasidic Jews as "Diamond merchants" (stereotype) and more shedding the blood of innocents. I dont know about anyone else but thats not helping the situation its making it worse...

My question is to everyone is if White America is so evil, why would a Champion of equality and understanding (remember i said this), resort to labelling jewish people with a stereotype (they dont like)??????????????

Sounds pretty much american too me
As far as I know the protestros ended up killing someone during that :?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 2nd, 2007, 6:11 pm

protestors*

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » May 2nd, 2007, 10:13 pm

Russia has had a long dark history of facism, even stalin sent jews to siberia.