BLACKS THINK THEY CAN PUNK MEXICANS

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
elpt
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: May 23rd, 2004, 11:05 pm
Contact:

Re: BLACKS THINK THEY CAN PUNK MEXICANS

Unread post by elpt » May 23rd, 2004, 11:13 pm

TheReal wrote:

*Please explain, EXPLAIN!!!!



It's like this ring-worm:

You get a Hard On by telling us how Black People invented EVERYTHING. And in doing so you dismiss the contributions of others.

For example: You say Black People invented Zoot Suits........and you put importance on who invented it and not who made it famous.

Another example: You say Blacks invented Low-Riders.........and that even though Mexicans made it popular (and have way more lowriders than blacks) you don't care..........cause they COPIED.

THE PROBLEM with your argument is that you think whoever invented something has some inate right to claim it forever..........but I'll show you the problem with that.........using an example.

A WHITE MAN invented Basketball. But yet it took Black Players to make it famous. But under your Logic............no Black people should ever be able to say that they are balllers or "own b-ball".........because after all A WHITE MAN INVENTED IT!

Stop worrying about who invented what and get over yourself already.





WELL SAID.

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: BLACKS THINK THEY CAN PUNK MEXICANS

Unread post by TheReal » May 26th, 2004, 5:54 am

el tio wrote:
TheReal wrote:*Please explain, EXPLAIN!!!!


It's like this ring-worm:

You get a Hard On by telling us how Black People invented EVERYTHING. And in doing so you dismiss the contributions of others.

For example: You say Black People invented Zoot Suits........and you put importance on who invented it and not who made it famous.

Another example: You say Blacks invented Low-Riders.........and that even though Mexicans made it popular (and have way more lowriders than blacks) you don't care..........cause they COPIED.

THE PROBLEM with your argument is that you think whoever invented something has some inate right to claim it forever..........but I'll show you the problem with that.........using an example.

A WHITE MAN invented Basketball. But yet it took Black Players to make it famous. But under your Logic............no Black people should ever be able to say that they are balllers or "own b-ball".........because after all A WHITE MAN INVENTED IT!

Stop worrying about who invented what and get over yourself already.
[img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/spezial/jasons_smilie/smash.gif[/img]


*Fool, you ain't saying snot! Man, lucky for you, the moderators have taken mercy upon you, BECAUSE THIS MAKES THE FOURTH TIME MY POSTS WERE DELETED!!! I responded to your hole in the head logic, in a lengthy fashion on 5/25/04, HOWEVER, this morning MY WHOLE ENTIRE POST WAS DELETED!!!!!! Again, this makes the FOURTH POST OF MINE THAT I'VE WRITTEN ON THIS SITE, THAT'S BEEN DELETED!!!

And by the way sucker paul fool-I NEVER SAID BLACKS CREATED EVERYTHING, OR THAT BLACK FOLKS INVENTED THE LOWRIDER!!!!! I know paranoid negrophobic folks like you would looooooove to pin that on individuals, who extol the true feats and creations of black folks, in order to use that as a smokescreen so that others may dismiss black folks true contributions-but that won't work with me. You see, I know what I've said, and why I believe what I believe: JUST CHECK ALL OF MY POSTS (the ones that haven't been deleted) AND FOLKS WILL FIND THAT I'VE NEVER CLAIMED THAT BLACK FOLKS CREATED EVERYTHING, OR THAT BLACK FOLKS CREATED LOWRIDERS!!!!

So stop lying on me devil, because I know what I said fool!!!! Again, your lucky that my post was deleted, because I slammed thoroughly, all of your so-called arguments, that other folks may think is airtight. What I should have done was save those two posts I put up yesterday, so that I could repost them. Oh well...

What's up Alonso, or the moderator that's deleting my posts? If you want me banned, then step up and do so! Don't delete all of my posts, and rebuttals to folks, just because you guys don't like what I'm saying!

User avatar
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1580
Joined: June 23rd, 2003, 3:53 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: BLACKS THINK THEY CAN PUNK MEXICANS

Unread post by wcrockets » May 26th, 2004, 8:31 am

The Real: Please calm down. You're erupting like a volcano again with the disrespectful word choices ascribed. And nobody is deleting your posts. Attempts are being made to migrate the discussion board to a new Internet Service Provider and it is difficult. We'll have to live with the situation temporarily. In the end everything will stabilize. Peace.

P.S. I can't believe I actually found negrophoba in the dictionary.
Last edited by wcrockets on May 26th, 2004, 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: BLACKS THINK THEY CAN PUNK MEXICANS

Unread post by youngspade » May 26th, 2004, 8:36 am

el tio wrote:
TheReal wrote:*Please explain, EXPLAIN!!!!


It's like this ring-worm:

You get a Hard On by telling us how Black People invented EVERYTHING. And in doing so you dismiss the contributions of others.

For example: You say Black People invented Zoot Suits........and you put importance on who invented it and not who made it famous.

Another example: You say Blacks invented Low-Riders.........and that even though Mexicans made it popular (and have way more lowriders than blacks) you don't care..........cause they COPIED.

THE PROBLEM with your argument is that you think whoever invented something has some inate right to claim it forever..........but I'll show you the problem with that.........using an example.

A WHITE MAN invented Basketball. But yet it took Black Players to make it famous. But under your Logic............no Black people should ever be able to say that they are balllers or "own b-ball".........because after all A WHITE MAN INVENTED IT!

Stop worrying about who invented what and get over yourself already.
[img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/spezial/jasons_smilie/smash.gif[/img]


only this wrong with this is that africans started bball not us not white pple not mexicans not blk pple

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: BLACKS THINK THEY CAN PUNK MEXICANS

Unread post by TheReal » May 26th, 2004, 8:54 am

-Please calm down. You're erupting like a volcano again with the disrespectful word choices ascribed.

*I hear what you're saying, but this cat called me a ringworm. But then again, I know I probably should be the better man, and ignore such insults, but man...

User avatar
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1580
Joined: June 23rd, 2003, 3:53 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: BLACKS THINK THEY CAN PUNK MEXICANS

Unread post by wcrockets » May 26th, 2004, 12:18 pm

Sorry didn't catch that first time around reading so fast.

elpt: Stop using derogatory speech or I will recommend you for a ban. Go reread the rules.

User avatar
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Re: BLACKS THINK THEY CAN PUNK MEXICANS

Unread post by el tio » May 26th, 2004, 10:01 pm

wcrockets wrote:Sorry didn't catch that first time around reading so fast.

elpt: Stop using derogatory speech or I will recommend you for a ban. Go reread the rules.


YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME WCROCKETS!!!

DID YOU NOT READ WHERE HE CALLED ME A FOOT-SORE........AND HE CONTINUES TO CALL ME THE DEVIL.
AND THE REAL STOP BEING A BABY EVERYTIME SOMEBODY GIVE YOU A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE.

PUH-LEASE WCROCKETS.........YOU KNOW HE'S JUST AN OUT OF CONTROL WRECK.

WHY IS HE SO PARANOID ABOUT PEOPLE DELETING HIS POST???

ACTUALLY THAT SHOULD BE HIS NEW NAME..........THEPARANOID!

ALL IN FAVOR SAY I

I.

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: BLACKS THINK THEY CAN PUNK MEXICANS

Unread post by TheReal » May 27th, 2004, 7:27 am

-DID YOU NOT READ WHERE HE CALLED ME A FOOT-SORE........AND HE CONTINUES TO CALL ME THE DEVIL.

*I called you a "FOOT-SORE" and "DEVIL", because you've constantly, particularly on this thread, been stalking me, throwing out insults and petty sarcasms! Just read over your entire responses to my posts, as well the things you were throwing at me, including the "childish" accusation, and you would understand that me calling you a "FOOT-SORE" and "eternal nemesis", were metaphors for how you-AGAIN-constantly stalk me, from board-to-board, topic-to-topic!!!

If what I say hurts your feelings, or offends you greatly, then don't read what I have to write, because I will definitely continue believing what I believe, while expressing the beliefs that I hold.

-AND THE REAL STOP BEING A BABY EVERYTIME SOMEBODY GIVE YOU A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE.

*How am I "BEING A BABY" when this supposed "MEDICINE" is given to me, when I'm only retaliating against BS (which I have every right to rebuttal)? If anyone's acting like a baby it's you, seeing as how you've become recently obsessed with me, and have decided to make me your project!

What? Just because I don't take kindly to personal insults to where I will attack and defend myself, that now makes me a baby. Just because I stand firm on my principles, and don't budge, that now makes me a baby? Or is it because I go tit-for-tat with individuals, once they throw it at me-is that what makes me a baby? Well if those things do qualify me as a baby, what does that say for folks like you who constantly want a piece of this "baby"; conquer this "baby"; and be obsessed with this "baby"?

Naw man, I'm no baby just because I attack your mess. I'm just a man protecting himself against the unnecessary attacks heaped upon his character. Besides, is the information that I put forth, that which a "baby" would put forth! Albeit, amidst the inflammatory language, and vitriolic attacks on my enemies, I AM SAYING SOMETHING: if you knew what to look for, and can comprehend...

-PUH-LEASE WCROCKETS.........YOU KNOW HE'S JUST AN OUT OF CONTROL WRECK.

*How so? I really mean it; I really want to know where you're going with this! I've presented all my arguments cogently, despite the inflammatory and strident language-so where in my information and fiery pronouncements, would you label me as being "AN OUT OF CONTROL WRECK?"

-WHY IS HE SO PARANOID ABOUT PEOPLE DELETING HIS POST???

*I guess because 4 of my posts had been consecutively deleted, including a private message! I think that would at least qualify me engaging in a simple inquiry, right? You may call it paranoia, whereas I just call it self-preservation.

And like the old adage goes: "Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean I'm not being followed!"

-ACTUALLY THAT SHOULD BE HIS NEW NAME..........THEPARANOID!

ALL IN FAVOR SAY I

*You see, and you constantly question why I would dare call you a "FOOT-SORE", "DEVIL", or "eternal nemesis?" Man are you that stupid, or are you just a retard who didn't get enough of his mother's titty milk? You tell me, because I'm at a lost for words!

Now mind you, I'm not directly calling you "stupid" or a "retard": I'm simply asking questions...

What you ought to do, instead of getting mad at me, is get mad at the fool that posted this topic: ROOKIE!!!!!! This cat is always posting up crap that potentially can lead to tense and explosive situations. The thing about this person (rookie), is that he has a black woman fetish, to where he tries to make distinctions between black men and women-in a divide and conquer kind of way-just because he loves himself some black twat! I know a lot of eses who are this way, which is reflective in a portion of white society: love and uplift the black woman nominally, while putting the black man in a cage of containment, while non-black men have their free will with black women. Eses are always accusing their women who get with black men, of being traitors, while explaining to them, how black men may claim to love them (mexican women), but yet are hypocritical, because they (black men) who claim to love a chicana, don't love the chicana's people, nor culture.

The very ironic thing about this accusation and warped logic: ESES FEEL THE SAME WAY IN REVERSE, WHEN THEY GO WITH BLACK WOMEN!!! As a matter of fact, with many (not all) of them, it appears as if the more they love black stuff, the more hatred they have for the greater black community, and the progress of the black community! I can go further with this, but I decided to include this in this topic, just to nail rookie's hide. As a matter of fact, I think I may trail him onto another website that I know of!! On this particular website that I'm speaking of, I've battled with folks up and down that site, partly dealing with this exact same issue.

So in the end, if you don't like my message, nor what I have to put out, and feel a need to have me checked, then you likewise check your own people, that give birth to folks like me, who come on the scene like an avenging angel, not giving a damn, because in the end-it's about ride, or die with me, the rest can walk...

User avatar
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1580
Joined: June 23rd, 2003, 3:53 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: BLACKS THINK THEY CAN PUNK MEXICANS

Unread post by wcrockets » May 27th, 2004, 10:05 am

el tio wrote:
wcrockets wrote:Sorry didn't catch that first time around reading so fast.

elpt: Stop using derogatory speech or I will recommend you for a ban. Go reread the rules.


YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME WCROCKETS!!!

DID YOU NOT READ WHERE HE CALLED ME A FOOT-SORE........AND HE CONTINUES TO CALL ME THE DEVIL.
AND THE REAL STOP BEING A BABY EVERYTIME SOMEBODY GIVE YOU A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE.

PUH-LEASE WCROCKETS.........YOU KNOW HE'S JUST AN OUT OF CONTROL WRECK.

WHY IS HE SO PARANOID ABOUT PEOPLE DELETING HIS POST???

ACTUALLY THAT SHOULD BE HIS NEW NAME..........THEPARANOID!

ALL IN FAVOR SAY I

I.


I'm not sticking up for The Real at all el tio. I'm really not as I just explained to you in a PM. I don't have the kind of control over this thread you may think I do.

But why are you acting like you and elpt are the same person in your last post? Are you elpt? If so, then why would you create a second account to call The Real a derrogatory name? I'm confused. Please explain honestly. And believe me, I understand how The Real can drive a person nuts (just kidding) but I think his last point was pretty good. Now can't we ALL just get along? Peace.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 474
Joined: March 10th, 2004, 7:56 pm
Location: LA

Re: BLACKS THINK THEY CAN PUNK MEXICANS

Unread post by KRDreJ » May 27th, 2004, 6:12 pm

Well some do think they can punk Mexicans.

my cousins boyfriend he lived and kicked it witht he westside wilmas but he a crazy motha fuc*ker he didn't let a black guy cut in where he was driving so the guy caught up to him and he was like "How come you didn't let me cut Cuh you a bitchass nigga blah blah" and pretended to have a strap reaching down his car like he had something so veto tells him to pull over and get down but the guy dindn't want to the guy kept telling him if he wanted him to blast him and veto was like go do it cause you ain't gonna do it


That vato is a damns straight loco

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: BLACKS THINK THEY CAN PUNK MEXICANS

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 27th, 2004, 6:59 pm

KRDreJ wrote:Well some do think they can punk Mexicans.

my cousins boyfriend he lived and kicked it witht he westside wilmas but he a crazy motha fuc*ker he didn't let a black guy cut in where he was driving so the guy caught up to him and he was like "How come you didn't let me cut Cuh you a bitchass nigga blah blah" and pretended to have a strap reaching down his car like he had something so veto tells him to pull over and get down but the guy dindn't want to the guy kept telling him if he wanted him to blast him and veto was like go do it cause you ain't gonna do it


That vato is a damns straight loco


lol ok....

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 474
Joined: March 10th, 2004, 7:56 pm
Location: LA

Re: BLACKS THINK THEY CAN PUNK MEXICANS

Unread post by KRDreJ » May 27th, 2004, 9:57 pm

RuthlessBone909 wrote:
KRDreJ wrote:Well some do think they can punk Mexicans.

my cousins boyfriend he lived and kicked it witht he westside wilmas but he a crazy motha fuc*ker he didn't let a black guy cut in where he was driving so the guy caught up to him and he was like "How come you didn't let me cut Cuh you a bitchass nigga blah blah" and pretended to have a strap reaching down his car like he had something so veto tells him to pull over and get down but the guy dindn't want to the guy kept telling him if he wanted him to blast him and veto was like go do it cause you ain't gonna do it


That vato is a damns straight loco

whats so funny ruthless? I bet if that nigga would of told you that you would be a sorried mo fo and say sorry to his ass
lol ok....

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: BLACKS THINK THEY CAN PUNK MEXICANS

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 27th, 2004, 9:59 pm

KRDreJ wrote:
RuthlessBone909 wrote:
KRDreJ wrote:Well some do think they can punk Mexicans.

my cousins boyfriend he lived and kicked it witht he westside wilmas but he a crazy motha fuc*ker he didn't let a black guy cut in where he was driving so the guy caught up to him and he was like "How come you didn't let me cut Cuh you a bitchass nigga blah blah" and pretended to have a strap reaching down his car like he had something so veto tells him to pull over and get down but the guy dindn't want to the guy kept telling him if he wanted him to blast him and veto was like go do it cause you ain't gonna do it


That vato is a damns straight loco

whats so funny ruthless? I bet if that nigga would of told you that you would be a sorried mo fo and say sorry to his ass
lol ok....


FIRST OFF U DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT ID DO...AND SECOND I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY CAUSE U SAID HES "STRAIGHT LOCO" AFTER EXPLAINING THAT....U HAVE NO IDEA WHAT CRAZY IS AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ID DO OR WHAT I HAVE DONE...

User avatar
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Re: BLACKS THINK THEY CAN PUNK MEXICANS

Unread post by el tio » May 28th, 2004, 6:38 pm

wcrockets wrote:
el tio wrote:
wcrockets wrote:Sorry didn't catch that first time around reading so fast.

elpt: Stop using derogatory speech or I will recommend you for a ban. Go reread the rules.


YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME WCROCKETS!!!

DID YOU NOT READ WHERE HE CALLED ME A FOOT-SORE........AND HE CONTINUES TO CALL ME THE DEVIL.
AND THE REAL STOP BEING A BABY EVERYTIME SOMEBODY GIVE YOU A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE.

PUH-LEASE WCROCKETS.........YOU KNOW HE'S JUST AN OUT OF CONTROL WRECK.

WHY IS HE SO PARANOID ABOUT PEOPLE DELETING HIS POST???

ACTUALLY THAT SHOULD BE HIS NEW NAME..........THEPARANOID!

ALL IN FAVOR SAY I

I.


I'm not sticking up for The Real at all el tio. I'm really not as I just explained to you in a PM. I don't have the kind of control over this thread you may think I do.

But why are you acting like you and elpt are the same person in your last post? Are you elpt? If so, then why would you create a second account to call The Real a derrogatory name? I'm confused. Please explain honestly. And believe me, I understand how The Real can drive a person nuts (just kidding) but I think his last point was pretty good. Now can't we ALL just get along? Peace.


WHO THE HELL IS ELPT?!?

I NEVER CLAIMED TO BE THAT PERSON. AND I DO NOT HAVE A SECOND ACCOUNT. AND I WOULDN'T NEED ONE JUST FOR THE real. I CAN HANDLE THAT SCHOOLGIRL IN MY SLEEP.

DUNNO WHAT THE HELL YOU TALKIN ABOUT WITH THE "ELPT".

......JUST LOOKING ABOVE.........THE "ELPT" QUOTED MY TEXT AND THEN WROTE "WELL SAID"........I DON'T THINK THEY ADDED ANY TEXT TO DISS THE real. AND NO THAT'S NOT ME.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 474
Joined: March 10th, 2004, 7:56 pm
Location: LA

Re: BLACKS THINK THEY CAN PUNK MEXICANS

Unread post by KRDreJ » May 28th, 2004, 9:00 pm

RuthlessBone909 wrote:
KRDreJ wrote:
RuthlessBone909 wrote:[quote="KRDreJ"]Well some do think they can punk Mexicans.

my cousins boyfriend he lived and kicked it witht he westside wilmas but he a crazy motha fuc*ker he didn't let a black guy cut in where he was driving so the guy caught up to him and he was like "How come you didn't let me cut Cuh you a bitchass nigga blah blah" and pretended to have a strap reaching down his car like he had something so veto tells him to pull over and get down but the guy dindn't want to the guy kept telling him if he wanted him to blast him and veto was like go do it cause you ain't gonna do it


That vato is a damns straight loco

whats so funny ruthless? I bet if that nigga would of told you that you would be a sorried mo fo and say sorry to his ass
lol ok....


FIRST OFF U DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT ID DO...AND SECOND I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY CAUSE U SAID HES "STRAIGHT LOCO" AFTER EXPLAINING THAT....U HAVE NO IDEA WHAT CRAZY IS AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ID DO OR WHAT I HAVE DONE...[/quote]homie that vato representing us and he a civilian he ain't in no gangs and hes crazy ass hell hell get down with anyone last time he got down with snoop from 16st and got laid out he just putting it down for himself he ain't involve like you in "gangs" oh and what clika you claim? and what do they call you

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: BLACKS THINK THEY CAN PUNK MEXICANS

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 29th, 2004, 12:42 pm

KRDreJ wrote:homie that vato representing us and he a civilian he ain't in no gangs and hes crazy ass hell hell get down with anyone last time he got down with snoop from 16st and got laid out he just putting it down for himself he ain't involve like you in "gangs" oh and what clika you claim? and what do they call you


well im sure he is crazy or whatever...but thats besides the point...what were u trying to prove by putting that lil story about him? its nothing special...but anyways...i NEVER claimed a gang....i NEVER said i bang.....so i dont know why ur asking me where im from....alot of my family banged and my friends but thats not the life i ended up choosing even though i did come close.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: BLACKS THINK THEY CAN PUNK MEXICANS

Unread post by NYorker » May 29th, 2004, 1:57 pm

What a dumb topic!!!! There are tough black, white, hispanic, asian, and other dudes. There are also all of the above that "think" they are tough and try to be bullies. If you walk around thinking you can punk people because of their race or what they look like.....one day you will "punk" the wrong MF'er that will put your lights out temporarily or permanantly!!!! Then all of your "I am a bad ass because I am black, white hispanic etc." will go out the window and your day will be F'd up.
In my opinion be a man a humble man don't try to be a bad ass, but if someone messes with you and you can't avoid it, don't argue or give the dude a clue just stomp a mudhole in his azz when he least expects it!!!!

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: BLACKS THINK THEY CAN PUNK MEXICANS

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 29th, 2004, 2:00 pm

NYorker wrote:What a dumb topic!!!! There are tough black, white, hispanic, asian, and other dudes. There are also all of the above that "think" they are tough and try to be bullies. If you walk around thinking you can punk people because of their race or what they look like.....one day you will "punk" the wrong MF'er that will put your lights out temporarily or permanantly!!!! Then all of your "I am a bad ass because I am black, white hispanic etc." will go out the window and your day will be F'd up.
In my opinion be a man a humble man don't try to be a bad ass, but if someone messes with you and you can't avoid it, don't argue or give the dude a clue just stomp a mudhole in his azz when he least expects it!!!!


yeah i agree with u man....it dont matter on race...thats why that other guys lil story didnt prove anything....i think its funny how a topic started by "ROOKIE" lasted so long with so many replies.

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: BLACKS THINK THEY CAN PUNK MEXICANS

Unread post by TheReal » June 1st, 2004, 6:15 am

KRDreJ wrote:Well some do think they can punk Mexicans.

my cousins boyfriend he lived and kicked it witht he westside wilmas but he a crazy motha fuc*ker he didn't let a black guy cut in where he was driving so the guy caught up to him and he was like "How come you didn't let me cut Cuh you a bitchass nigga blah blah" and pretended to have a strap reaching down his car like he had something so veto tells him to pull over and get down but the guy dindn't want to the guy kept telling him if he wanted him to blast him and veto was like go do it cause you ain't gonna do it


That vato is a damns straight loco


*And many mexicans I've come across think that they can punk black folks, because of the belief that black folks are all cowards, can't fight, and all they do is talk stuff. In addition, many mexicans feel that if you can't punk, or beat up a black person, particularly a black male, then you're not really a man.

Hell! I've even had several confrontations with mexican fools, trying to mad dog the kid, to where I gesture towards many of them-once I discern that they're staring at me with a purpose, and malcontent-as if to say "come bring it", (I even had to draw a gun on one fool, and had knocked the stuffing, out of another one for calling me a "boy", when I was in high school) whereby they look at my size, and deep into my eyes (I mean deep), to where they see macabre tendencies, just right around the corner, whereby many of them break the stare-because I can be an evil mofo at times, and no matter how big and bad you think you are, and want to be, folks that you're dealing with, or attempting to handle, can be walking timebombs: just awaiting an excuse, to send someone to the creator...

Anyway, back to the point:

I remember at this High School, where this big mexican cat, was picking on a scrawny, but tall, black guy, who had a nerdy appearance and wore glasses. Well anyway, this mexican cat kept bragging about how he was going to whip this "mayate's ass" afterschool, and whatnot. I mean this fool just knew he was going to beat this black guy's ass down thoroughly.

To make a long story short, they met up afterschool, and the scrawny black kid beat the stuffing out of the ample sized mexican guy, and knocked him down twice in the process. As the only adult there at the time, I could've broken it up a lot sooner before it escalated, but sometimes young men have to work their own shit out.

After the black kid was on top of the mexican kid, pounding him mercilessly in the face, is when I grab the black guy and pulled him off.

Interesting thing about the black kid:

He was crying while he was on top of the mexican kid, beating him ferociously, as if he had some type of pent up anger, hidden deep within: probably did. HOWEVER, the little bastard kicked me in the shin, while I lifted him up off the mexican guy, and even tried to take a swing at me, to where I blocked his punch, grabbed his fist, whereupon I bent his arm, and took him to the ground-where I proceeded to lightly sit on top of him, telling him to calm his little azz down! Man, I was so angry at this fool, that I could've broken his arm, but I maintained my cool, and my professionalism. The most important thing is the fact that I had taken control of the situation, along with another adult.

Needless to say, both cats were suspended...

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: BLACKS THINK THEY CAN PUNK MEXICANS

Unread post by TheReal » June 1st, 2004, 6:37 am

NYorker wrote:What a dumb topic!!!! There are tough black, white, hispanic, asian, and other dudes. There are also all of the above that "think" they are tough and try to be bullies. If you walk around thinking you can punk people because of their race or what they look like.....one day you will "punk" the wrong MF'er that will put your lights out temporarily or permanantly!!!! Then all of your "I am a bad ass because I am black, white hispanic etc." will go out the window and your day will be F'd up.
In my opinion be a man a humble man don't try to be a bad ass, but if someone messes with you and you can't avoid it, don't argue or give the dude a clue just stomp a mudhole in his azz when he least expects it!!!!


*I agree with everything you've laid out. In the end, it's not about race, but the individual. Many folks who feel that their "bad" because of their race, will one day, eventually-get their feelings hurt, by running into the wrong person. There are plenty of folks out there who just need an excuse to put someone's lights out permanently...

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: BLACKS THINK THEY CAN PUNK MEXICANS

Unread post by NYorker » June 1st, 2004, 8:30 pm

TheReal wrote:
NYorker wrote:What a dumb topic!!!! There are tough black, white, hispanic, asian, and other dudes. There are also all of the above that "think" they are tough and try to be bullies. If you walk around thinking you can punk people because of their race or what they look like.....one day you will "punk" the wrong MF'er that will put your lights out temporarily or permanantly!!!! Then all of your "I am a bad ass because I am black, white hispanic etc." will go out the window and your day will be F'd up.
In my opinion be a man a humble man don't try to be a bad ass, but if someone messes with you and you can't avoid it, don't argue or give the dude a clue just stomp a mudhole in his azz when he least expects it!!!!


*I agree with everything you've laid out. In the end, it's not about race, but the individual. Many folks who feel that their "bad" because of their race, will one day, eventually-get their feelings hurt, by running into the wrong person. There are plenty of folks out there who just need an excuse to put someone's lights out permanently...

Hey The Real,
I see and feel where you are coming from on many issues BROTHER. Some people may try to demonize or trivialize what you say...but you are on target. I know you have concern for our people and much love and respect to you brother. Peace.

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 249
Joined: February 14th, 2004, 8:19 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX
Location: Rio Grande Valley - 956
Contact:

Unread post by chupon106 » June 1st, 2006, 2:13 pm

i do think blacks think they can punk mexicans. that is why i trip on blacks sometimes but im not racist. i do have black friends but i sometimes think blacks think there better than mexicans.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Unread post by Y.G. » June 2nd, 2006, 12:20 am

chupon106 wrote:i do think blacks think they can punk mexicans. that is why i trip on blacks sometimes but im not racist. i do have black friends but i sometimes think blacks think there better than mexicans.




PLEASE I HAVE HEARD OF MEXICANS MADD DOGGIN NIGGAZ WHEN NIGGAZ IS OUT WITH THEY KIDS OR WHEN THEY OUT WITH THE GIRL BY THEMSELVES.

MiChuhSuh

Re: BLACKS THINK THEY CAN PUNK MEXICANS

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 2nd, 2006, 4:52 am

Ruthless IxE wrote:
NYorker wrote:What a dumb topic!!!! There are tough black, white, hispanic, asian, and other dudes. There are also all of the above that "think" they are tough and try to be bullies. If you walk around thinking you can punk people because of their race or what they look like.....one day you will "punk" the wrong MF'er that will put your lights out temporarily or permanantly!!!! Then all of your "I am a bad ass because I am black, white hispanic etc." will go out the window and your day will be F'd up.
In my opinion be a man a humble man don't try to be a bad ass, but if someone messes with you and you can't avoid it, don't argue or give the dude a clue just stomp a mudhole in his azz when he least expects it!!!!


yeah i agree with u man....it dont matter on race...thats why that other guys lil story didnt prove anything....i think its funny how a topic started by "ROOKIE" lasted so long with so many replies.


Just the title screams "dumb thread"

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: October 7th, 2005, 1:57 am
Location: compton

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » June 2nd, 2006, 9:44 pm

one time i popped a black dude in his nose and he was bleeding like a mf...and the black dude couldnt believe it and told other black niggas that he accidently hit his own nose when he was reaching back to take a swing on me.
the whole fight started as a dumb incident as school when a friend of mine kicked a carton of milked in a direction where there was nobody and a few drops flew on some black dude's pants accidently. My friend apologized but this nigga didnt except it cuz other niggas were lookin at him like nigga u better whoop his ass!...he started coming at my friend and i got in the way to say hey homie it was an accident he didnt mean to...and one of his homies ran up on me acting like i was gonna jump in.
Thats the problem with alot of black youngsters they pump eachother to fight too much. they need to chill. too much macho shit.
there wasnt much of a fight we exchanged blows and a teacher intervened.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » June 2nd, 2006, 11:25 pm

hah its funny how some blacks (not all, just some) say that mexicans are only tough in large numbers, ive seen blacks pack attack some usos, cause they didnt wanna go head up

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 3rd, 2006, 4:01 am

well i m not on that ....wave...i m the type of man who will never tell a story about how i whooped an ass and than sayin that race is like this and that race is like that ...in my life i did mostly fight blacks but u will never hear me talk shit about them as a global and compact groupe of people who fall under my views ....how can u juge a race as big an as diverse as the ''black''nor the white ... how many different country language cult food habbit traditions there is in africa ???
i jsut think that comment sayin ''most of the time the ....are like that''

''why do ....always do this'' or simply'' u cant trust those....''....well ima human being and my race include black and white people

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: October 7th, 2005, 1:57 am
Location: compton

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » June 3rd, 2006, 5:04 pm

Heres the thing about attacking in packs...
When you have an enemy, and the beef became personal or it started out as something personal not just a simple disrespect then your not really gonna give that guy the opportunity or the satisfaction of a one on one fight.
It happens all the time...something happens and a fight can only solve it so you both get your anger out. But sometimes its not that simple, you might want to kick the shit out of that person because maybe he didnt give you that respect of a simple one on one...or maybe it started as a one on one and his friends jumped in. The next time you see this guy and you rollin deeper then he is your not going to call him out for a toe to toe match, your going to pummel his ass with all your homies.
Sometimes you do it as a pack so that you get your message across..."dont F with us cuz we show no mercy". Theres alot of politics involved in people getting jumped.
I've been in quite a few fights and always always...if your not equally deep somebody on the sideline is gonna throw sucker punches on you when your fighting. The real street shit, where there is no code of honor.

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 3rd, 2006, 10:13 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote:Heres the thing about attacking in packs...
When you have an enemy, and the beef became personal or it started out as something personal not just a simple disrespect then your not really gonna give that guy the opportunity or the satisfaction of a one on one fight.
It happens all the time...something happens and a fight can only solve it so you both get your anger out. But sometimes its not that simple, you might want to kick the shit out of that person because maybe he didnt give you that respect of a simple one on one...or maybe it started as a one on one and his friends jumped in. The next time you see this guy and you rollin deeper then he is your not going to call him out for a toe to toe match, your going to pummel his ass with all your homies.
Sometimes you do it as a pack so that you get your message across..."dont F with us because we show no mercy". Theres alot of politics involved in people getting jumped.
I've been in quite a few fights and always always...if your not equally deep somebody on the sideline is gonna throw sucker punches on you when your fighting. The real street shit, where there is no code of honor.


man on the street when i decide to get at u i try my best to make it a win win wich means i will do watever it takes to bring u down with a minimal loss or damage from my side ..that include jumpin on ur head until the shit crack with my poeple even ifcould eazely have dunn it myself ...cause i aint no duelist cuzzz im a deasease

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 561
Joined: August 18th, 2005, 3:56 am

Re: BLACKS THINK THEY CAN PUNK MEXICANS

Unread post by terren2000 » June 4th, 2006, 5:35 am

ROOKIE wrote:IS THIS TRUE


In my time yes.

Like i said in another post.

mexicans were cool. but they didnt have the numbers or the size to do much.

Now, this wasnt the Og's, this was the young cats. And we punk mexians constantly.

At Locke we'd ask them what was for lunch, and if they said cheese toast, we'd whoop that a$$.

We'd walk up for nothing and bomb on one. While they homies watch. And just laugh while walking away.

Blacks were twce their size. And having the Somaons from Front with us, gave us too much man power.

The mexican gangs at the school werent big enough. the race riots wasnt a real riot., it was a massacre.

But to be fair. When i went to school in the valley, where the mexicans werent punks and had numbers, i tried that crap out there, and almost got rat-pack.

It depends. Again, mexicans were not the majority in th 80's.

In east LA, they called me a nigger. but its cool, when i got home to South central, I called them a wetback.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 561
Joined: August 18th, 2005, 3:56 am

Re: BLACKS THINK THEY CAN PUNK MEXICANS

Unread post by terren2000 » June 4th, 2006, 5:36 am

blakman wrote:to young nile

You have got to be keeding right...please tell me you're joking. Mexicans as our allies!!! Come on and get serious with yourself. Where the fu_k have you been man. Wake up and quit bullsh_ting with yourself man!!!! Why would a brotha say something like that?


where have you been?

Blacks have shitted on mexicans for years. believe it.

Ever heard these words?

"LETS GO JACK SOME MEXICANS?"

Very popular in the black communities. thats the real.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 561
Joined: August 18th, 2005, 3:56 am

Re: BLACKS THINK THEY CAN PUNK MEXICANS

Unread post by terren2000 » June 4th, 2006, 5:39 am

Kev1 wrote:
blakman wrote:to young nile

You have got to be keeding right...please tell me you're joking. Mexicans as our allies!!! Come on and get serious with yourself. Where the fu_k have you been man. Wake up and quit bullsh_ting with yourself man!!!! Why would a brotha say something like that?



The Raymond crips have Mexican allies, the Geer Gang has a Mexican ally, etc. It happens.


having allies have nothing to do with it.

Do you have any friends, that you beleive you can punk?

Do you know any guys that hang around cats that treat them like sht?

This is the real.

im not for the race crap. but i do know that some mexicans faced racism in the hood. And i was a part of that.

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”