Are blacks racist ?

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Post Reply
User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by Common Sense » March 21st, 2004, 9:31 pm

When we talk about racism in America, we usually assume it's white on black racism. Many people believe that blacks are just as racist if not more racist than most other groups, even to the point of discriminating themselves against one another.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 536
Joined: February 26th, 2004, 11:42 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by blkjoker » March 21st, 2004, 9:47 pm

Common Sense wrote:When we talk about racism in America, we usually assume it's white on black racism. Many people believe that blacks are just as racist if not more racist than most other groups, even to the point of discriminating themselves against one another.



When it comes to not liking white people I dont think so, because the way whites treated us back in the day. So a lot still dont like them for that. But yes blks are racist here a lot dont like mexicans. Also you find blk people hatin on the darker ones. You find it starts when they are babies, I know a lady who use to call her own grandson bad and ugly, just because he was darker. Her other grandson light skin she use to call pretty baby buy him clothes always was with him but not the other one. Sad to say every race has hangups.

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by Common Sense » March 23rd, 2004, 2:47 am

*** I know a lady who use to call her own grandson bad and ugly, just because he was darker. Her other grandson light skin she use to call pretty baby buy him clothes always was with him but not the other one.***

This is where a lot of black people learn self hatred. It's so engrained that it seeps out in other forms such as, low self image, no self respect and gang violence.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: February 18th, 2004, 10:19 am

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by Conman » March 23rd, 2004, 2:34 pm

Common Sense wrote:When we talk about racism in America, we usually assume it's white on black racism. Many people believe that blacks are just as racist if not more racist than most other groups, even to the point of discriminating themselves against one another.


^^^^
YES
There is racism in every ethnic group. Black Amerikkkans simply are the most victimized of those ethnicities (some may argue Jews but I disagree). The light-skinned, dark-skinned argument is there and very real. Most will grow out of that but it is due to the Caucasian acceptance of light-skin over dark that has kept that brewing (more white blood is ok I guess). Interesting topic/thread.

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by Common Sense » March 24th, 2004, 3:01 am

Conman wrote:
Common Sense wrote:When we talk about racism in America, we usually assume it's white on black racism. Many people believe that blacks are just as racist if not more racist than most other groups, even to the point of discriminating themselves against one another.


Most will grow out of that but it is due to the Caucasian acceptance of light-skin over dark that has kept that brewing (more white blood is ok I guess)


I'm not so sure. African Americans breed dis-respect. You see it all day long on this forum. If each man and woman just worked on their on issues, then the race as a whole would elevate, but resistance is strong. Being a Fool feels better and it's easier to be. It's something we know how to do well.
For an example, I challenge my readers to ask themselves this question.

When was the last time you said to another black man "Good Morning", without trying to posture.

User avatar
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1580
Joined: June 23rd, 2003, 3:53 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by wcrockets » March 24th, 2004, 10:27 am

I do agree with CM that as we come into conscienceness of our own hangups and what holds us back we become primarily responsible for changing/fixing them.

It's just that people are so pis_sed off because the world is NOT a fair place that they justify what they are doing and keep on rolling until they hit a brick wall, die, or burn out. Plus they are enslaved to whatever has enslaved them (be it drugs, alcohol, rage, criminal org, etc..) and can't get out by themselves.

In my experience, those who make the decision to change and then seek help from proven organizations that have a track record of success are the ones that progress.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: February 18th, 2004, 10:19 am

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by Conman » March 24th, 2004, 10:44 am

Common Sense wrote:
Conman wrote:
Common Sense wrote:When we talk about racism in America, we usually assume it's white on black racism. Many people believe that blacks are just as racist if not more racist than most other groups, even to the point of discriminating themselves against one another.


Most will grow out of that but it is due to the Caucasian acceptance of light-skin over dark that has kept that brewing (more white blood is ok I guess)


I'm not so sure. African Americans breed dis-respect. You see it all day long on this forum. If each man and woman just worked on their on issues, then the race as a whole would elevate, but resistance is strong. Being a Fool feels better and it's easier to be. It's something we know how to do well.
For an example, I challenge my readers to ask themselves this question.

When was the last time you said to another black man "Good Morning", without trying to posture.


^^This forum is not the place to judge or analyse Blacks. As you know, 95% of the people on this forum are lil punk kids fantasizing about a culture they know nothing about.

Breed dis-respect......somewhat true if you look at as an outsider. I feel that a lot of the negative stereotypes that Blacks put on ourselves develop strength as we grow older. Certain negative words no longer hurt us, we expect (not accept) negative behavior/attitudes from other racial groups, etc. Working on our own issues would be a good start, but as you may know, CLASSISM is the biggest obstacle to that (Blacks vs. ni$$as). Until that is resolved or addressed properly well.......you know the rest.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 326
Joined: January 30th, 2004, 4:19 pm
Location: Pasadena, Inglewatts, and South Central, CA

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by Pasa » March 24th, 2004, 12:47 pm

Conman wrote:
Common Sense wrote:
Conman wrote:[quote="Common Sense"]When we talk about racism in America, we usually assume it's white on black racism. Many people believe that blacks are just as racist if not more racist than most other groups, even to the point of discriminating themselves against one another.


Most will grow out of that but it is due to the Caucasian acceptance of light-skin over dark that has kept that brewing (more white blood is ok I guess)


I'm not so sure. African Americans breed dis-respect. You see it all day long on this forum. If each man and woman just worked on their on issues, then the race as a whole would elevate, but resistance is strong. Being a Fool feels better and it's easier to be. It's something we know how to do well.
For an example, I challenge my readers to ask themselves this question.

When was the last time you said to another black man "Good Morning", without trying to posture.


^^This forum is not the place to judge or analyse Blacks. As you know, 95% of the people on this forum are lil punk kids fantasizing about a culture they know nothing about.

Breed dis-respect......somewhat true if you look at as an outsider. I feel that a lot of the negative stereotypes that Blacks put on ourselves develop strength as we grow older. Certain negative words no longer hurt us, we expect (not accept) negative behavior/attitudes from other racial groups, etc. Working on our own issues would be a good start, but as you may know, CLASSISM is the biggest obstacle to that (Blacks vs. ni$$as). Until that is resolved or addressed properly well.......you know the rest.[/quote]

I AGREE with CON. THIS AINT THE PLACE FOR ALL THAT. GOOD LOOKIN...

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by Common Sense » March 24th, 2004, 3:50 pm

my point is about:

Check yo'self before you wreck yo'self. This is the perfect forum for that.

Talkin' about issues that are REAL, and not talked about. When you break most of these post down to their most basic form, what you really have is:

I don't know who I am.
I don't know my history.
I have no self respect.
I have no self esteem.
I don't respect my neighbor.
No one is in my corner.
My life is out of control.
I am soon to be locked up in prison or dead, and I don't know why and half the time I don't care.

I'm here to help you think. It may be a first time for some, but it could save your life.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: February 18th, 2004, 10:19 am

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by Conman » March 24th, 2004, 4:17 pm

Ok.............

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by Common Sense » March 24th, 2004, 4:25 pm

LOL... I definetly had too much coffee today. I'm not trying to be a nag Conman, I'm only here to help.


I just feel sometimes many brotha's of all persuations on this forum have no help, and some don't even realize that they do need help. So I joined as a writer to be an alternative voice.

User avatar
sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 302
Joined: November 12th, 2003, 2:17 pm

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by sexy365 » April 18th, 2004, 3:45 pm

I DON'T BELIEVE THAT BLACKS ARE RACIST JUST ANGRY. HELL, LOOK AT IT THIS WAY WHITES HAVE NO REASON TO DISLIKE BLACKS ACCEPT FOR SKIN COLOR. WHICH HAPPENS TO BE AN EXCUSE NOT A REASON. BUT OVER 400 YEARS OF CAPTIVITY IS A REASON TO BE ANGRY AT THE WHITE RACE. I AIN'T EVEN GONNA LIE, THERE WAS A TIME WHEN I DEEPLY HATED WHITES. AFTER SEEING EMMETT TILL'S FACE AND BODY. I HAD TRANSFORMED INTO TO THIS ANGRY, BLACK, MILITANT, PERSON. BUT I REALIZED THE SAME PEOPLE I HATED , I WAS BECOMING. I LOVE ALL PEOPLE, BUT THERE IS STILL PICTURES OF RIOTS, HANGINGS, AND BURNING CHURCES IN MY HEAD. AND MY MIND NEVER LETS ME FORGET WHO'S RESPONDSIBLE FOR THOSE BLOODY IMAGES.

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by Common Sense » April 19th, 2004, 5:22 pm

I agree...but now I have new images of horror. Young people being shot and killed because of gang affiliations or mis-affiliations. People's children being murdered on and on the way back from school. Kids losing their lives over tangible items like...shoes.

Toddler being hit by stray bullets as they cross the street with their parents.

My point being...before we go up the hill pointing fingers, calling other people savages and demanding justice, we gotta check ourselves TODAY.

We have to police our own people, communites, and way of life.

The black community will get more done in the name of reparations, rights, and countless opportunites if we stop trippin', preying on each other, killin' each other, and disrespecting each other and our women.

Until then...we haven't said nothin'. We ain't gettin' nothin', and it will be business as usual....ARSE'D OUT!

Guest

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by Guest » April 21st, 2004, 7:56 am

.

User avatar
sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 302
Joined: November 12th, 2003, 2:17 pm

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by sexy365 » April 21st, 2004, 1:04 pm

I HAVE THOSE SAME IMAGES.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1017
Joined: June 3rd, 2004, 12:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach
Location: Long Beach, CA

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by LcBwC » June 3rd, 2004, 6:04 pm

blkjoker wrote:
Common Sense wrote:When we talk about racism in America, we usually assume it's white on black racism. Many people believe that blacks are just as racist if not more racist than most other groups, even to the point of discriminating themselves against one another.



When it comes to not liking white people I dont think so, because the way whites treated us back in the day. So a lot still dont like them for that. But yes blks are racist here a lot dont like mexicans. Also you find blk people hatin on the darker ones. You find it starts when they are babies, I know a lady who use to call her own grandson bad and ugly, just because he was darker. Her other grandson light skin she use to call pretty baby buy him clothes always was with him but not the other one. Sad to say every race has hangups.


yea blaccs are racist. just like any other race but at the same time i think it is wrong for someone to say racism is justifiable from blaccs to whites just because whites treated blaccs so badly. That attitude is what keeps America from reaching 2004-2005 in society. Listening to a lot of what happens in the U.S and other countries you would think that time has frozen in the 1950s and 60s.

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by 'X' » June 3rd, 2004, 11:23 pm

As Salaam Alaikum,

For those of you here who think Blacks are racist, please check out the post I created under the Religious Thoughts section titled "Without Sanctuary", and tell me if we are wrong to hate white folk.. I will also say this, GOD "HATES" SATAN and his ways, none of you can say he doesn't, and when you see the horror white folk have put on not just us blacks but the whole human family, you can see that their mindset and actions are those of a devil.

I know alot of us get sensitive when white folk is being talked about (and that's a condition from slavery, "don't talk bad about massa"),but thier history every since their creation is of bloodshed and lies. Don't take my word for it, I "GUARENTEE" if you just took some time to study them, you would have to agree with me.

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X

P.S. Check out that post on the Religious Thought section, titled "Without Sanctuary", this is just a small example of them.
Last edited by 'X' on June 10th, 2004, 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1017
Joined: June 3rd, 2004, 12:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach
Location: Long Beach, CA

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by LcBwC » June 4th, 2004, 10:40 am

D.X. wrote:As Salaam Alaikum,

For those of you here who think Blacks are racist, please check out the post I created under the Religious Thoughts section titled "Without Sanctuary", and tell me if we are wrong to hate white folk.. I will also say this, GOD "HATES" SATAN and his ways, none of you can say he doesn't, and when you see the horror white folk have put on not just us blacks but the whole human family, you can see that their mindset and actions are those of a "_____".

I know alot of us get sensitive when white folk is being talked about (and that's a condition from slavery, "don't talk bad about massa"),but thier history every since their creation is of bloodshed and lies. Don't take my word for it, I "GUARENTEE" if you just took some time to study them, you would have to agree with me.

D.X

P.S. Check out that post on the Religious Thought section, titled "Without Sanctuary", this is just a small example of them.


I dont think God "hates" Satan. The God i serve is all loving and forgiving. I believe that God does not approve of Satans ways and expects his children to overcome that. I think there is a lot of hate built up from slavery and the treatment of blacks but at the same time there are a lot of white people who are not like that. Its not fair to take that hate out on them. Again I think that is what keeps the world set back in the "old days".

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by 'X' » June 4th, 2004, 11:18 am

CW wrote:
D.X. wrote:As Salaam Alaikum,

For those of you here who think Blacks are racist, please check out the post I created under the Religious Thoughts section titled "Without Sanctuary", and tell me if we are wrong to hate white folk.. I will also say this, GOD "HATES" SATAN and his ways, none of you can say he doesn't, and when you see the horror white folk have put on not just us blacks but the whole human family, you can see that their mindset and actions are those of a "_____".

I know alot of us get sensitive when white folk is being talked about (and that's a condition from slavery, "don't talk bad about massa"),but thier history every since their creation is of bloodshed and lies. Don't take my word for it, I "GUARENTEE" if you just took some time to study them, you would have to agree with me.


D.X

P.S. Check out that post on the Religious Thought section, titled "Without Sanctuary", this is just a small example of them.


I dont think God "hates" Satan. The God i serve is all loving and forgiving. I believe that God does not approve of Satans ways and expects his children to overcome that. I think there is a lot of hate built up from slavery and the treatment of blacks but at the same time there are a lot of white people who are not like that. Its not fair to take that hate out on them. Again I think that is what keeps the world set back in the "old days".

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by 'X' » June 4th, 2004, 11:35 am

Here we go again with the "all white people ain't bad, it's not fair to label all white people racist" stuff. Who do they consider a "minority", they didn't even consider us blacks "totally human" at once. As I said in other post, please come with facts!!! You have to deal with facts!!!! God is "all" loving??? Do you know what God say about Esau in the Bible?? Don't you know God destroyed whole nations in the past for their rebellousness and idol worshopping and sinful behavior??? Do you know what he did to babylon and Soddom and Gomora?? This can't be ignored!!! God is all love and forgiving?? Why do you think there will be a final Judgement?


Alot of us want God to be all loving and forgiving so we can keep acting the way we do. How can God like Satan, but hate his ways?? satan's ways and actions is what makes him Satan!!! Noone can reason for caucasions behavior. They don't reason for us. Who is speaking on the damage done to us from slavery??? The government said they don't even want to apologize for what happen in the "past". It's not even in them to say they sorry!!! We have to stop ignoring what happen to us and is happening today. We have to be concerned with what God think, not what white folk think. Stop making excuses for them. Please come with facts with what you say. And how much different is white folk today, than they were in the "old days" as you say??

D.X
Last edited by 'X' on June 4th, 2004, 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1580
Joined: June 23rd, 2003, 3:53 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by wcrockets » June 4th, 2004, 12:19 pm

^^ This is racist talk in my opinion. I have very close black friends and we help each other like family. This mentality you are slinging is straight up evil in my opinion meant to further alienate people based on race and I totally disagree with it. You can disguise it anyway you like but it's predjudice and racism in my view.

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 201
Joined: September 15th, 2003, 3:14 pm

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by omack » June 4th, 2004, 1:44 pm

I think one of the main problem when it comes to race relations is that people (regardless of race) generalize too much. The members of a racial group don't all behave the same way. Furthermore, people are certainly going to have animosity and be mindful of the past though their anger might be misplaced. Thus, an important step in improving race relations might be for people to learn to stop generalizing.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: February 18th, 2004, 10:19 am

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by Conman » June 4th, 2004, 2:17 pm

^^^My answer to the question: Are Blacks racist? YES
Last edited by Conman on July 19th, 2004, 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by 'X' » June 4th, 2004, 3:07 pm

To _______

I in know way feel I have posted anything here that I feel is racist. I do know that the lynchings, burnings, skinning alive, mutalations, and rapes etc...etc... are very dissturbing to read about and to think about. But it is a "FACT" that this and other evil things was done to our people and if it is hard to just read about these acts done to us here on this site, imagine actually going through these horrific events like my people went through!!!

Alot of people want us to "just get over the past, or please don't bring that up" but I and all blacks and even humanity should never forget what happened and is happening to us as a people!!! MILLIONS of blacks were killed during slavery and on those trips to America... MILLIONS!!! We should "NEVER" stop talking about this.. We are suffering TODAY for what was done to us. You can't deal with blacks and all people of color's ignorant, evil behavior by just applying a band-aid to this wound, this has to be cut open and examined and X-rayed to find out how we got this way. No matter what anyone here says, somebody has to and "will" pay for the slaughter (mentally and physically) of millions of people of color!!!

As far as being racist goes, when you learn the truth about your history and who you are and the history of caucasions, you don't start hating them for what they did, I KNOW why they did what did and continue to do!!! I know their purpose!!! I know what it is facing them. There is know way to escape God's wrath!!! I don't hate white folk, I don't go out beating white folk(like they do us), or go writing racist stuff on their houses or property(like they do us), or move to the other side of the street when I see them coming(like they do us). I talk to caucasions all the time, I do everything with them that I come into contact with just like I do any race, I speak, conversate and everything. I just know who they are. How many times do you hear of a group of blacks just jumping on white folk or doing a drive-by on them.. We just don't do those things. I'm not militant or anything, I just know the truth and I know it's a bitter pill to swallow, but TRUTH is TRUTH. And if I'm racist or a hater for just speaking "WORDS", what do you call them that "ACTUALLY DID" these things to us. What words do you use to describe them????

D.X
Last edited by 'X' on June 12th, 2004, 7:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1017
Joined: June 3rd, 2004, 12:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach
Location: Long Beach, CA

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by LcBwC » June 4th, 2004, 4:25 pm

yea i know we werent considered people at one point in history yes property with the 3/5 Compromise so the whites could get ahead. Blacks were apart of slave holding as well so what that means i have to hate blacks to. I guess its just a matter of perspective. But im not going to waste my life hating todays white person who had nothing to do with slavery. Just me.

User avatar
sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 302
Joined: November 12th, 2003, 2:17 pm

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by sexy365 » June 7th, 2004, 2:47 pm

I AGREEE WITH D.X 100 %.

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by 'X' » June 12th, 2004, 4:42 pm

sexy365 wrote:I AGREEE WITH D.X 100 %.




Good lookin "sexy365".

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 401
Joined: January 18th, 2004, 9:01 am

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » June 12th, 2004, 6:30 pm

D.X. wrote:To _______

I in know way feel I have posted anything here that I feel is racist. I do know that the lynchings, burnings, skinning alive, mutalations, and rapes etc...etc... are very dissturbing to read about and to think about. But it is a "FACT' that this and other evil things was done to our people and if it is hard to just read about these acts done to us here on this site, imagine actually going through these horrific events like my people went through!!!

Alot of people want us to "just get over the past, or please don't bring that up" but I and all blacks and even humanity should never forget what happened and is happening to us as a people!!! MILLIONS of blacks were killed during slavery and on those trips to America... MILLIONS!!! We should never stop talking about this.. We are suffering TODAY for what was done to us. You can't deal with blacks and all people of color's ignorant, evil behavior by just applying a band-aid to this wound, this has to be cut open and examined and X-rayed to found out how we got this way. No matter what anyone here says, somebody has to and "will" pay for the slaughter (mentally and physically) of millions of people of color!!!

As far as being racist goes, when you learn the truth about your history and who you are and the history of caucasions, you don't start hating them for what they did, I KNOW why they did what did and continue to do!!! I know their purpose!!! I know what it is facing them. There is know way to escape God's wrath!!! I don't hate white folk, I don't go out beating white folk(like they do us), or go writing racist stuff on their houses or property(like they do us), or move to the other side of the street when I see them coming(like they do us). I talk to caucasions all the time, I do everything with them that I come into contact with just like I do any race, I speak, conversate and everything. I just know who they are. How many times do you hear of a group of blacks just jumping on white folk or doing a drive-by on them.. We just don't do those things. I'm not militant or anything, I just know the truth and I know it's a bitter pill to swallow, but TRUTH is TRUTH. And if I'm racist or a hater for just speaking "WORDS", what do you call them that "ACTUALLY DID" these things to us. What words do you use to describe them????
Powerful words I couldn't said it any better

D.X

User avatar
sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 302
Joined: November 12th, 2003, 2:17 pm

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by sexy365 » June 14th, 2004, 12:39 pm

TWO THUMBS UP!

GUNJA SMOKIN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 257
Joined: July 7th, 2004, 5:19 pm

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by GUNJA SMOKIN » July 18th, 2004, 7:17 pm

I AGREE WITH WCROCKETS. DX U LIVE IN THE PAST AND U TALKIN NUFF SHIIITTT . BUT KEEP LIVING IN UR HOLE YEH

User avatar
sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 302
Joined: November 12th, 2003, 2:17 pm

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by sexy365 » July 18th, 2004, 9:00 pm

Racism does not just exist in the past it is currently living now! I don't think that D.X is talkin S_it, I think he's speakin truth. And if your not going to be part of the solution you only add to the problem.

Always support reparations!

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 741
Joined: February 8th, 2004, 3:49 pm

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 19th, 2004, 9:59 am

Unbelivable, I support reparations too. Like paying back all the welfare. Like paying back the middle class of this country because SO MANY blacks found it easier to just have another kid to up the check rather than work. In the name of foreward thinking and progress, dont deny those truths. Blacks ahave been way over paid in this country. Think of the fact that if you were in Africa,trying to survuive eating weeds. Your lack of appreciation is what keeps you stuck on stupid. We have lowered all our test standards for you, privided you with food stamps, a place to live, medical care, pocket money, and you think we owe you? Your belligerance is just so ignorant. People like Mr. Alonoso who put his head down and his eyes on the prize, proves it can be done. So whats your excuse??

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”