Are blacks racist ?

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by E`S`T » July 19th, 2004, 1:03 pm

^^ AS MUCH AS A DONT AGREE WITH SOME OF YOUR POSTS, I AGREE WITH THIS ONE. I THINK SOME BLACKS ARE RACISTS JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER GROUP. DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THE EARLY 90'S?? I KNOW EVERYONE SAYING NOW THAT CHICANOS ARE RACISTS AND ALL THIS OTHER JAZZ BUT I REMEMBER A TIME WHEN BLACKS WERE ON SOME "FUK MEXICANS" TYPE BULLSHYT. AM I THE ONLY ONE?? DURING THE FIRST DAY OF THE RODNEY KING RIOTS, BEFORE REGINALD DENNY GOT WHOOPED, A FAMILY OF MEXICANS WERE PULLED OVER AND THOSE IDIOTS BEAT THEIR ASSES AND ROBBED THEM. IT WAS ALL CAUGHT ON TAPE AND NOW SINCE ESE GANGS HAVE MADE A PUSH, ALL THESE BLACKS ARE CRYING ABOUT "RACISM, INNOCENT VICTIMS, ETC." I' NOT BUYING THAT JAZZ ONE MINUTE. WHO CAME AROUND, WENT AROUND. POINT BLANK, PERIOD. AND TO THIS DUDE WHO SUPPORTS REPERATIONS. PLEASE HOMEBOY, TAKING CREDIT FOR SOMEONE ELSE'S MISERY?? ALL THROUGH THE 80'S, AND 90'S BLACKS WORKED THE WELFARE SYSTEM AND RUINED THEIR OWN COMMUNITIES IN WATTS, CPT, SOUTH CENTRAL, AND NUMEROUS OTHRE TOWNS ACROSS THE U.S. THEY DONT DESERVE ANYTHING. FIRST CLEAN YOUR OWN BACKYARD BEFORE SPEAKING ON ANYTHING. JUST ANOTHER "HANDOUT" AND A QUICK WAY TO THE CADILLAC DEALERSHIP IS WHAT REPERATIONS AMOUNT TOO.

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » July 19th, 2004, 1:32 pm

First of all you ain't gave my people nothin. Anything that we have you better believe we earned it. Talkin about food stamps and unemployment, where I live the only people I see on the highways beggin for food is whites. I can not believe that you have the nerve to get on this site and spit your kkk beliefs. I never said reparations should be in the form of money. That's all i'm gonna type, before I say something that I shouldnt.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » July 19th, 2004, 4:11 pm

S-DOOBIE wrote:^^ AS MUCH AS A DONT AGREE WITH SOME OF YOUR POSTS, I AGREE WITH THIS ONE.
^^^One racist agreeing with another is not new. You are no different then a skinhead looking at some of your posts.
S-DOOBIE wrote:I THINK SOME BLACKS ARE RACISTS JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER GROUP.
^^^ True.
S-DOOBIE wrote: DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THE EARLY 90'S?? I KNOW EVERYONE SAYING NOW THAT CHICANOS ARE RACISTS AND ALL THIS OTHER JAZZ BUT I REMEMBER A TIME WHEN BLACKS WERE ON SOME "#%@& MEXICANS" TYPE BULLSHYT. AM I THE ONLY ONE?? DURING THE FIRST DAY OF THE RODNEY KING RIOTS, BEFORE REGINALD DENNY GOT WHOOPED, A FAMILY OF MEXICANS WERE PULLED OVER AND THOSE IDIOTS BEAT THEIR ASSES AND ROBBED THEM.
^^^Again, TRUE. But do you remember how that was stopped and that Blacks and mexicans were rioting together?
S-DOOBIE wrote:ALL THROUGH THE 80'S, AND 90'S BLACKS WORKED THE WELFARE SYSTEM AND RUINED THEIR OWN COMMUNITIES IN WATTS, CPT, SOUTH CENTRAL, AND NUMEROUS OTHRE TOWNS ACROSS THE U.S. THEY DONT DESERVE ANYTHING.
^^^LOLOLOL....What about the mexicans :shock:? There were just as many Mexicans (if not MORE) on welfare as there were Blacks.
S-DOOBIE wrote:FIRST CLEAN YOUR OWN BACKYARD BEFORE SPEAKING ON ANYTHING. JUST ANOTHER "HANDOUT" AND A QUICK WAY TO THE TORTILLA STAND
^^^

Green Eyez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Green Eyez » July 19th, 2004, 5:20 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Unbelivable, I support reparations too. Like paying back all the welfare. Like paying back the middle class of this country because SO MANY blacks found it easier to just have another kid to up the check rather than work. In the name of foreward thinking and progress, dont deny those truths. Blacks ahave been way over paid in this country. Think of the fact that if you were in Africa,trying to survuive eating weeds. Your lack of appreciation is what keeps you stuck on stupid. We have lowered all our test standards for you, privided you with food stamps, a place to live, medical care, pocket money, and you think we owe you? Your belligerance is just so ignorant. People like Mr. Alonoso who put his head down and his eyes on the prize, proves it can be done. So whats your excuse??
If we were never brought from africa in the first place it prolly wouldnt be fucked up like it is today. You act like blacks are the only people on wellfare. Plus not everyone has medical care. And about the test, have you ever even took the test? They give test for shit they dont even teach you in school. Niggaz get on welfare cuz this governement dont wanna give black people jobs, the system all fucked up, I applyed for hella places in la, man they give the job to some none english speakin ma fucka, when I am way more qualified for the job and everything. Why when I go to these fast food places or any place for that matter do they have people workin there that cant speak english when u got all these black people who can speak perfect engliigh understand shit better job less?

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 19th, 2004, 6:04 pm

Actually there was time when there were more whites in terms of numbers were on welfare. But its the % per the population that tells the story. Nesicito hable espanol en california. I found it easier to learn spanglish the best I could. Might as well not fight it, mexicans and all other types of latinos are gonna be the shot callers here real soon. They out breed anyone 10 to 1. If your rfering to college entrance exams, then yes. I have taken more than one. So the government called up Acme Construction Companey and said dont hire blacks? Man IM sure plenty of blacks are cringing since you wrote that. Better qualified? HAve you seen the work ethic of Mexicans? They break their a$$. White people break their a$$ 10 -15 hours day. And so do many blacks. But like I said, if you watch a million crows fly by, once in a while you will see a white one...

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 19th, 2004, 6:14 pm

kkk? I would help you hang those booger eating hillbillys. What Im saying is truth. You say you earned welfare????????? How did you do that by being born? I know for a FACT that black women have babies to up the check. As for poor whites, yep no doubt they are there. But we are talking about a system and mind set of taking cuzz they owe me. I wont even have this argument with you, you will not admit the truth. I will send you my address, what you own me is about 15% of one hundred thousand dollars ayear. That will be retro active for the past 10 years. Then do 15% of about 50,000.00 a year and we will be straight....Cuzz if I was relying on blacks to help my white a$$, I would have died of starvation LONG AGO...no get back in the kitchen and fic me sum chitlins....How much of my money did you spend on your fingernails and hair today???? Better make that hair last...............lol

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » July 19th, 2004, 9:00 pm

I'm sorry that you actually believe the racist fiction that you type. I am a high school graduate, no kids, and natural hair and nails. You or your people never gave me a damn thing. Your money went towards helping bush sent kids over to fight a war, cuz it didn't come to my hood. Oh, and I don't eat meat so I won't be going in the kitchen to fix you anything, Oh, and if you think that you gonna get me all fired up over this it ain't even gonna work cuz I got a next door neighbor who use to act just like you but he died last week, everybody says that he killed himself. At least that's what they think!!!!

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » July 19th, 2004, 9:22 pm

Conman wrote:...As you know, 95% of the people on this forum are lil punk kids...
That explains my stalkers. [img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung030 ... rious3.gif[/img][img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung030 ... e/whip.gif[/img]

[img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung030 ... adSign.gif[/img]

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 19th, 2004, 9:43 pm

You make it sound like Im all uptight about all this. Girl this is disneyland. I dont lose no sleep over any of it, Its outta my hands. Bush Clinton all them scum, I hate them like everyone. They are like an alien force, who knows what they are up too. We sure dont, and none is worse than the next, THEY ARE ALL CRIMMINALS! What I want is respect, white people deserve the utmost respect from blacks. Thats the common white that is. The white middle class of this country has been so over giving its embarrassing. Doing everthing a person can to make blacks feel equal. Lower the education standards, FORCE integration, FORCE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, abandon our cities, they look like 3rd world jungles of filth and decay, this list could go on for days. And here and there whitey would pop up and growl a little, but still they went along due to there Judeo Christian heritage. Their belief that it is better to give than to receive. Basically because of their blind ignorance. Because really all whitey has done is finance his own destruction. Paying for countless illeagal alien offspring in our community hospitals........ok Im done, the evidence is so clear, its embarrassing or should be for you to contest it....

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » July 20th, 2004, 10:30 am

el tio wrote:
Conman wrote:...As you know, 95% of the people on this forum are lil punk kids...
That explains my stalkers. [img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung030 ... rious3.gif[/img][img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung030 ... e/whip.gif[/img]

[img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung030 ... adSign.gif[/img]
^^^:lol: LMAO :lol:

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » July 20th, 2004, 12:06 pm

Where do you get your information from? All these percents and fiction. Like I said if you don't like blacks that's cool your allowed to dislike what you want, but respect is due. Don't come on here talkin about blacks owe you, and test scores being lowered. You come on here talkin 100% Bull s it, with 0% facts only because you know that your idenity is hidden, but it would be a whole different reply if you where face to face with most of the people on this site. Keep talkin like you talkin you won't live long.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 20th, 2004, 3:22 pm

I have had bullets wizzing over my head for four straight days pinned down in Sierra Leonne. Pulling the buttons off my shirt to get lower to the ground. I have done 20+ mile recons alone through jungle canopy so dark you would think it was night all the time. And Im to be afraid of a G that holds his pistol sideways? I have driven straight down central ave from the 110 all the way to USC. Im not bragging but what are you doing threatening me???? It is no secret to anyone about educational levels being " adjusted to include more minorities". Thats common knowlage. And your implication that because Im educated and speak what many people feel, that I should be afraid? So I see how you would like to have it, as long as everyone agrees with you and co-signs your belief system then they are ok. Hey people challenge my beliefs, if they do so with some intellect, I have no problem conceding when they are right. Im no big hater and really I respect the hell out of Alonso and other black people like him who just get over it and get to work. You see life is a struggle for everyone, I have struggled to the extreme. Its not because of anyone conspiring to hold me down. Thats just life. So all Im saying is shut up and get busy with the buisness of living, forget about all the BS of the past. Deport Muslims, end the terror. And dont vote for system selected candidates. In other words THINK. That is if you have the ability to. Cause nature is not fair, and all are not equal, and I didnt do that. Earn your respect and I shall give it to you...

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » July 20th, 2004, 3:35 pm

This willbe my last time responding to you. How the hell do you really think that you can give what you don't have. You don't even respect yourself, so i know it's impossible to respect anyone else. Talkin about you respect alonso, no you just want to kiss his ___. Because you know if you f ck with him you gone.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 20th, 2004, 4:20 pm

You always find away around accountability dont you. Its like your programmed to deny the simplist truths. So go out on these extrordanary limbs to bring in things unrelated to the topic of debate as an attempt to side step the subject at hand. I didnt pay any money to be here...what banning me gonna do. Basically your saying Alonso doesnt deserve respect by being how you are about it. Then your such a mind reader that you know I dont respect myself. If I didnt ,do you think I would reply to your obstinate observations about things. Your respect of me is is not nessasary, I do respect myself. But I also respect the truth, so I cant just back down. You have proven to be an unworthy combatant in the quest for the truth. I will concede that it is probably in the middle of our two opinions. I expect no concessions from you as you are such an enlightend creature, that that would be beneath you. Your limited exposure to the world around you doesnt serve you well in this forum. I have seen your mecca, been to the entire middle east. Your romantic vision of your peoples past is just that, a vision with very little in the way of being able to back it. My view of the subject we are debating has tangable facts you can touch and feel right now. Its the time we are living in now that is important. And all that really matters. Anyone can lay claim to the past, its safe. But where are we now? Now we are in the world as I have described it....Step Off, you are not ready for this.

sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sexy365 » July 20th, 2004, 4:52 pm

Ok, back to the topic. Are blacks racist? No!

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » July 20th, 2004, 9:05 pm

sexy365 wrote:Ok, back to the topic. Are blacks racist? No!
Yes!

haha.....but not all of them.

KAYDEE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KAYDEE » July 21st, 2004, 9:41 pm

S-DOOBIE wrote:^^ AS MUCH AS A DONT AGREE WITH SOME OF YOUR POSTS, I AGREE WITH THIS ONE. I THINK SOME BLACKS ARE RACISTS JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER GROUP. DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THE EARLY 90'S?? I KNOW EVERYONE SAYING NOW THAT CHICANOS ARE RACISTS AND ALL THIS OTHER JAZZ BUT I REMEMBER A TIME WHEN BLACKS WERE ON SOME "#%@& MEXICANS" TYPE BULLSHYT. AM I THE ONLY ONE?? DURING THE FIRST DAY OF THE RODNEY KING RIOTS, BEFORE REGINALD DENNY GOT WHOOPED, A FAMILY OF MEXICANS WERE PULLED OVER AND THOSE IDIOTS BEAT THEIR ASSES AND ROBBED THEM. IT WAS ALL CAUGHT ON TAPE AND NOW SINCE ESE GANGS HAVE MADE A PUSH, ALL THESE BLACKS ARE CRYING ABOUT "RACISM, INNOCENT VICTIMS, ETC." I' NOT BUYING THAT JAZZ ONE MINUTE. WHO CAME AROUND, WENT AROUND. POINT BLANK, PERIOD. AND TO THIS DUDE WHO SUPPORTS REPERATIONS. PLEASE HOMEBOY, TAKING CREDIT FOR SOMEONE ELSE'S MISERY?? ALL THROUGH THE 80'S, AND 90'S BLACKS WORKED THE WELFARE SYSTEM AND RUINED THEIR OWN COMMUNITIES IN WATTS, CPT, SOUTH CENTRAL, AND NUMEROUS OTHRE TOWNS ACROSS THE U.S. THEY DONT DESERVE ANYTHING. FIRST CLEAN YOUR OWN BACKYARD BEFORE SPEAKING ON ANYTHING. JUST ANOTHER "HANDOUT" AND A QUICK WAY TO THE CADILLAC DEALERSHIP IS WHAT REPERATIONS AMOUNT TOO.
now you fool's are ruining the welfare system and fucking up the medical system.if you call the watt's riot ruining the communities so let it be,but during the 92 riot the mexicans was looting right along with the blacks.You fool's are no better and if you think all blacks are just sitting around being victims you need to leave torrance.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » July 22nd, 2004, 6:28 am

I STAND BY WHAT I SAY AND BELEIVE IT. AND LET ME CLEAR ONE THING UP. ALL U "OTHER" RACES HAVE TO PICK A SIDE. FIRST I HEAR, "MEXICANS ARE RUINING MEDICAL, DRIVING, ETC" THEN I HEAR, "MEXICANS TAKE JOBS AWAY"...SO WHAT IS IT?? ARE WE RUINING SOCIETY OR TAKING JOBS??? I'LL TELL U ONE THING, IF IT WEREN'T FOR MEXICANS IN THIS COUNTRY, THIS NATION WOULDN'T BE SHYT. WE DO ALL THE LABOR AND SERVICE SECTOR JOBS. POINT BLANK, PERIOD. WE ARE MORE HARD WORKING THAN ANY OTHER RACE ON THIS PLANET. ALOT OF THE IMMIGRANTS WHO COME HERE, COME HERE FOR A BETTER LIFE. KD, U BLACKS ARE THE ONES RUINING YOUR COMMUNITIES. I NEVER SAID THAT MEXICANS DONT RUIN COMMUNITIES BECAUSE I KNOW WE DO ALSO, BUT WE ARE MUCH HARDER WORKING THAN YOU AND WE DO NOT CRY ABOUT THE PAST LIKE BLACKS DO. U GUYS WANT MONEY FOR SHYT THAT SLAVES WENT THROUGH??? THATS A FU_KEN JOKE!! NONE OF YOU YOUNGER GENERATION BLACKS ARE EVEN RELATED OR CARE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED..MAYBE A COUPLE OF EDUCATED, CARING ONES HAVE SOME SENSE OR KNOWLEDGE BUT THE REST OF YOU, PLEASE, UNCLE SAM HAS HANDED OUT ENOUGH "FREEBIES" SO QUIT CRYING AND MAKE A CHANGE. AND NO, WE DO NOT RUN THE WELFARE SYSTEM. LIKE I SAID, THE OLDER GENERATION HELP AROUNF THE HOUSE WITH THE FAMILY, AND THE YOUNGER GENERATONS ARE WORKING AT FAST FOOD RESTARAUNTS, HOTELS, L.A.X, GARDENERS, ETC. WE CAM AND SURPASSED BLACKS WHO HAD THE OPPURTUNITY TO ATTAIN THESE JOBS AND EARN A DESCENT LIVING BUT CHOOSE TO STAY IN JORDAN DOWNS, IMPERIAL COURTS, OR NICKERSON GARDENS SELLING CRACK TO THE NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR. CHECK THIS OUT HOMIE, MY SISTER WORKS WITH TROUBLED YOUTH IN L.A (THE MAJORITY ARE BLACK) AND SHE TRIES TO HELP THEM GET IN SCHOOL, JOBS, ETC. BUT THEY ALL SAY, "I AIN'T WORKING FOR THE MAN, I'M A REPRESENT." U KNOW WHAT HER RESPONSE IS, "WELL GO AHEAD AND REPRESENT IN THE G.R LINE OR THE COUNTY LINE." PLEASE BELEIVE, IF THE SHOE FITS, U BLACKS HAVE TO WEAR IT.....

Green Eyez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Green Eyez » July 22nd, 2004, 8:51 am

fuck you and yo sterotypes homie, nobody askin for no damn money about no reperations. Niggaz slang drugs cuz yall get all the jobs, even though yall cant speak no fuckin english which is bull. Most places I go it is nothin but blacks applying but they give the jobs to mexicans who cant even talk the language. I go to burger king or any fast food place and try to order some damn food and it takes for ever cuz them idiots dont no how to fuckin speak english or use a cash register. But if they gave the blacks a job shit would move a lot more smoothly. Niggaz dont try to stay in the projects, the whole system holds us down, and you wouldnt no that because your not black, they give mexicans jobs at the snap of the figure even if they arent even citzens. And dont speak on the wellfare thing, I was homeless for a minute and tryed to get that shit and the only people there were mexican, keep in mind this was in a black neighborhood to, so dont even speak on that. Nobody crying about shit and asking for nothin, but we dont get no respect. You act like mexicans dont go slang crack and live in the projects.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 22nd, 2004, 10:09 am

Doobies got a lot of racial pride. He hit some points, but KayDee hit his points too though. But I'm trying to understand both more indepthly...

Are blacks racist...some, and you can't blame the ones that are racist that have suffered racist indignities by others...it's just a natural reaction. But it's still no excuse to be a black racist.

Are mexicans racist...some, but them learning how to hate the black man came from the white man. As mexicans were used as farm laborers to replace blacks that came here from the south after slavery was abolished, the white man did the divide and conquer scheme on them. Before that, a mexican from mexico never had contact with an American Black. I'm just using that as an example, since everyone here likes to take stuff literally. And this is no excuse to be a mexican racist.

Most of this race card problem can be dealt with easy. Money!!! You don't see the rich white, black, latino, asian folks fight each other and get all racist about the smallest things. When the riots kicked off, the crips and bloods peaced up for a few minutes, and why was that? Everyone had some money, everyone came up. Even latinos were running up in the stores stealing stuff...it wasn't about no Rodney King for them they didn't care about that black dude no way.

Todays problems among the middle-class and poor people of every race is the same. You need money, you need clothes on your back, you need food on the table, you want to raise your kids in good neighborhoods, you want your kids to learn from good schools, etc. Those are common concerns amongst all in the concrete jungle. The problem is the resources allocated to the poor to middle class areas are not the same as those in richer areas. The have's and the have not's. That's capitalism, that's where we live in. You got money, you can buy good pussy, you can buy good lawyers, you can buy your way into anything. You can buy people, you can buy an education, you can buy material things.

The one thing you can't buy is character and respect. You develop character, you earn respect.

Issues that people have in the neighborhood? Overcrowded schools, unqualified teachers, gang activity, poverty, unaffordable housing, paying too much taxes, not having quality family time because you have to work 2 jobs, etc. You wanna see how people really are, go enroll your kid in school and see what a mess it is. They got retarded kids mixed up in your kids class, non-english speaking kids in your kids class, 50 kids in one classroom that don't listen to the teacher, etc. You'll have fronting ass saintly non-racist parents in there complaining about why their kid has to be stuck with some retards in their classroom.

And when you move up in the "class" ladder, from poor to middle class, you get other concerns. And it all has to do with money.

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » July 22nd, 2004, 10:41 am

S-DOOBIE wrote:I STAND BY WHAT I SAY AND BELEIVE IT. AND LET ME CLEAR ONE THING UP. ALL U "OTHER" RACES HAVE TO PICK A SIDE. FIRST I HEAR, "MEXICANS ARE RUINING MEDICAL, DRIVING, ETC" THEN I HEAR, "MEXICANS TAKE JOBS AWAY"...SO WHAT IS IT?? ARE WE RUINING SOCIETY OR TAKING JOBS??? I'LL TELL U ONE THING, IF IT WEREN'T FOR MEXICANS IN THIS COUNTRY, THIS NATION WOULDN'T BE SHYT. WE DO ALL THE LABOR AND SERVICE SECTOR JOBS. POINT BLANK, PERIOD. WE ARE MORE HARD WORKING THAN ANY OTHER RACE ON THIS PLANET. ALOT OF THE IMMIGRANTS WHO COME HERE, COME HERE FOR A BETTER LIFE. KD, U BLACKS ARE THE ONES RUINING YOUR COMMUNITIES. I NEVER SAID THAT MEXICANS DONT RUIN COMMUNITIES BECAUSE I KNOW WE DO ALSO, BUT WE ARE MUCH HARDER WORKING THAN YOU AND WE DO NOT CRY ABOUT THE PAST LIKE BLACKS DO. U GUYS WANT MONEY FOR SHYT THAT SLAVES WENT THROUGH??? THATS A FU_KEN JOKE!! NONE OF YOU YOUNGER GENERATION BLACKS ARE EVEN RELATED OR CARE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED..MAYBE A COUPLE OF EDUCATED, CARING ONES HAVE SOME SENSE OR KNOWLEDGE BUT THE REST OF YOU, PLEASE, UNCLE SAM HAS HANDED OUT ENOUGH "FREEBIES" SO QUIT CRYING AND MAKE A CHANGE. AND NO, WE DO NOT RUN THE WELFARE SYSTEM. LIKE I SAID, THE OLDER GENERATION HELP AROUNF THE HOUSE WITH THE FAMILY, AND THE YOUNGER GENERATONS ARE WORKING AT FAST FOOD RESTARAUNTS, HOTELS, L.A.X, GARDENERS, ETC. WE CAM AND SURPASSED BLACKS WHO HAD THE OPPURTUNITY TO ATTAIN THESE JOBS AND EARN A DESCENT LIVING BUT CHOOSE TO STAY IN JORDAN DOWNS, IMPERIAL COURTS, OR NICKERSON GARDENS SELLING CRACK TO THE NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR. CHECK THIS OUT HOMIE, MY SISTER WORKS WITH TROUBLED YOUTH IN L.A (THE MAJORITY ARE BLACK) AND SHE TRIES TO HELP THEM GET IN SCHOOL, JOBS, ETC. BUT THEY ALL SAY, "I AIN'T WORKING FOR THE MAN, I'M A REPRESENT." U KNOW WHAT HER RESPONSE IS, "WELL GO AHEAD AND REPRESENT IN THE G.R LINE OR THE COUNTY LINE." PLEASE BELEIVE, IF THE SHOE FITS, U BLACKS HAVE TO WEAR IT.....
Hell yeah
I agree with you Vato
Que viva
La Raza
Your pts. are all correct
Yes Mexicans do come and try to work harder
To make there family lives better
Bc in Mexico its hard over there
They want there children to get a good education to become a doctor or a engineer
But yes we also have our Mexicans that come gangbang
and sells drugs and all that other BS
Sure we lost our land to the US
But now were trying our best to overcome
And you always hear that stereotype
That theres alot of Hispanics in the US
bc theyre like roaches
And thats just crap homie
Blacks could of overcomed many times
Damn
Some of you have been here longer than us
And still are in welfare
When I went to Texas I read a Magazine that said
Many people are going thru welfare but the Top race are Blacks
Some might argue why arent Mexicans at the top
The last caption said bc its an easy way to get deported
Bc your an illegal alien
I believe everyone is racist at a tme in there life
But we all have our good and bad

Saavedra

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » July 22nd, 2004, 11:02 am

Very true BDL. Most of the people on this thread are smart enough to know this already. Money is the root (a big part) of most of this country's problems, but there are other factors that weigh into this. I erased my original post because it was getting off topic, and focused on the reasons that many Blacks are prejudiced against other people, primarily ourselves. Many Blacks are racist. There is no denying that. But the reasons behind their racist views differ from most others due to the past, current and (more then likely) future treatment that we have endured. All the bullshiit that we have gone through and are going through creates hatred...and that is all racism is, HATRED.

SDoobie showed his ass (and all that hatred for Blacks) on this forum before and more recently on All-Hood. It is strange because I could understand (but not accept) if he was someone that lived in Compton, Watts, or SC....Brothers may have done something to them or their family in the past. But coming from Torrance where there a very few Blacks as it is.....????

All in all, racism is everywhere. Some people hate Blacks, Whites, Mexicans, Koreans..., Arabs, etc. For my people, we need to learn to get along with ourselves first before anything else.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » July 22nd, 2004, 11:21 am

Conman wrote:For my people, we need to learn to get along with ourselves first before anything else.
I believe learning to greet one another without posturing is a good first step. Learning to say "Hello" Good Morning" etc., without trying to look hard for protection or to intimidate someone. Learning to greet women without turning it into a cat call. Maybe black women will be more susceptible in returning greetings without feeling preyed upon.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » July 22nd, 2004, 11:33 am

CONMAN, I DO NOT HAVE HATRED FOR BLACKS. LETS GET THAT STRAIGHT. I HAVE HATRED FOR CRYBABYS, LOUD ASS BLACKS, LOUD ASS BLACK GIRLS, AND ANYONE WHO DISPESPECTS ME. I HAVE LIVED IN GARDENA, PEDRO, CARSON, TORRANCE, AND WENT TO A CONTINUATION SCHOOL IN COMPTON. FOOL, IT WAS RIGHT OFF OF ALAMEDA AND EL SEGUNDO. A CHURCH RAN IT CALLED. THE NAME OF THE SCHOOL WAS MT. SINAI. SO PLEASE TAKE YOUR FOOT OUT YOUR MOUTH AND BE QUIET. THE ENCOUNTERS I'VE HAD WITH BLACKS STEMS FROM NUMEROUS INCIDENTS WITH BLAKC GANGS, JAIL, SCHOOL, AND MANY OTHER THIGNS THAT HAVE GONE ON. WHAT U FOLKS DONT LIKE TO ADMIT IS THAT YOU ARE THE BIGGEST CRYBABY'S SOCIETY HAS EVER SEEN. NATIVE AMERICANS ARE AND WERE, WORSE OFF THAN BLACKS WILL EVER BE AND U PEOPLE STILL SIT BACK AND BYTCH ABOUT SOCIAL INJUSTICE, RACISM, POLICE, ALL THE WHILE NEVER LOOKING AT STATITICS, YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD, YOUR CHILDREN, THEIR FRIENDS, ETC. I HAVE PLENTY OF BLACK PARTNERS THAT HAVE MADE IT THROUGH THE STRUGGLE AND ARE LIVING A GOOD, DESCENT, PROSPEROUYS LIFE. THAT I HAVE RESPECT FOR. I CAN'T SIT BACK THOUUGH AND WATCH AS SOME BLACKS ARE BYTCHING AND CRYING ABOUT SHYT THAT THEY CAN CHANGE. DRESS DIFFERENT, SPEAK CORRECT ENGLISH, PULL UP YOUR PANTS, GET A DECENT HAIRCUT, SMILE AT PEOPLE, IF U WANT THOSE JOBS. GET OFF THIS "MANS HOLDIN ME DOWN" COMPLEX. U DONT DESERVE A JOB WALKING INTO ANY PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT WITH A "DEW RAG", CORN ROLES, PANTS HANGING OFF YOUR ASS, AND THIS "NIGGA THIS", "NIGGA THAT", CUZZ, BLOOD, SHYT. THAT TALK, WALK, IS ALL BULLSHYT. I'VE BANGED AND BANG MY SET BUT I DO KNOW IF I WANT TO GET A JOB OR GET SOME MONEY FOR SCHOOL, I HAVE TO CHANGE MY WAYS. SO I "MODIFY" WHAT I WEAR, SAY, AND LOOK LIKE. i AM GOING TO SCHOOL AND HAVE A DESCENT JOB. SO KEEP UP WITH THAT CRYING ASS, RACISM YELLING, BULLSHYT YOU ARE PRONE TOO. UNTIL U DECIDE TO MAKE A CHANGE FOR YOURSELF, NO ONES GOING TO HELP YOU. AND YES SOME BLACKS ARE RACISTS, AGAINST NOT ONLY OTHERS, BUT THEMSELVES FOR HAVING THIS ME AGAINST THE WORLD MENTALITY....

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » July 22nd, 2004, 11:45 am

Good point S-Doobie. I can definetly relate to what you wrote, but I wouldn't let it get to me. Those that want to make it in society will, and those that do not... won't. All you need to do is get yours for you and your family and respect all. In the end....we are only accountable for our own actions.

Green Eyez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Green Eyez » July 22nd, 2004, 12:02 pm

S-DOOBIE wrote:CONMAN, I DO NOT HAVE HATRED FOR BLACKS. LETS GET THAT STRAIGHT. I HAVE HATRED FOR CRYBABYS, LOUD ASS BLACKS, LOUD ASS BLACK GIRLS, AND ANYONE WHO DISPESPECTS ME. I HAVE LIVED IN GARDENA, PEDRO, CARSON, TORRANCE, AND WENT TO A CONTINUATION SCHOOL IN COMPTON. FOOL, IT WAS RIGHT OFF OF ALAMEDA AND EL SEGUNDO. A CHURCH RAN IT CALLED. THE NAME OF THE SCHOOL WAS MT. SINAI. SO PLEASE TAKE YOUR FOOT OUT YOUR MOUTH AND BE QUIET. THE ENCOUNTERS I'VE HAD WITH BLACKS STEMS FROM NUMEROUS INCIDENTS WITH BLAKC GANGS, JAIL, SCHOOL, AND MANY OTHER THIGNS THAT HAVE GONE ON. WHAT U FOLKS DONT LIKE TO ADMIT IS THAT YOU ARE THE BIGGEST CRYBABY'S SOCIETY HAS EVER SEEN. NATIVE AMERICANS ARE AND WERE, WORSE OFF THAN BLACKS WILL EVER BE AND U PEOPLE STILL SIT BACK AND BYTCH ABOUT SOCIAL INJUSTICE, RACISM, POLICE, ALL THE WHILE NEVER LOOKING AT STATITICS, YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD, YOUR CHILDREN, THEIR FRIENDS, ETC. I HAVE PLENTY OF BLACK PARTNERS THAT HAVE MADE IT THROUGH THE STRUGGLE AND ARE LIVING A GOOD, DESCENT, PROSPEROUYS LIFE. THAT I HAVE RESPECT FOR. I CAN'T SIT BACK THOUUGH AND WATCH AS SOME BLACKS ARE BYTCHING AND CRYING ABOUT SHYT THAT THEY CAN CHANGE. DRESS DIFFERENT, SPEAK CORRECT ENGLISH, PULL UP YOUR PANTS, GET A DECENT HAIRCUT, SMILE AT PEOPLE, IF U WANT THOSE JOBS. GET OFF THIS "MANS HOLDIN ME DOWN" COMPLEX. U DONT DESERVE A JOB WALKING INTO ANY PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT WITH A "DEW RAG", CORN ROLES, PANTS HANGING OFF YOUR ASS, AND THIS "NIGGA THIS", "NIGGA THAT", CUZZ, BLOOD, SHYT. THAT TALK, WALK, IS ALL BULLSHYT. I'VE BANGED AND BANG MY SET BUT I DO KNOW IF I WANT TO GET A JOB OR GET SOME MONEY FOR SCHOOL, I HAVE TO CHANGE MY WAYS. SO I "MODIFY" WHAT I WEAR, SAY, AND LOOK LIKE. i AM GOING TO SCHOOL AND HAVE A DESCENT JOB. SO KEEP UP WITH THAT CRYING ASS, RACISM YELLING, BULLSHYT YOU ARE PRONE TOO. UNTIL U DECIDE TO MAKE A CHANGE FOR YOURSELF, NO ONES GOING TO HELP YOU. AND YES SOME BLACKS ARE RACISTS, AGAINST NOT ONLY OTHERS, BUT THEMSELVES FOR HAVING THIS ME AGAINST THE WORLD MENTALITY....

Belive it or not all the black people I kno dont go up to no job with their pants saggin and talking bad english. I was goin around with my cornrolls tryna get jobs, everyone told me I couldnt get no job like that. So I cut my hair and got a fade. I dont speak like I do around my homies when I try to get a job, I pull up my pants and dress differently, I dont wear a durag. COME ON NOW BUDDY, who the fuck is that dumb to go wear a durag talkin bout cuzz & blood and nigga at a job interview, niggaz dont do that, maybe the saggin pants and the clothes, but not that otha shit. Stop sterotyping blacks. I smile and do all that and still cant get no job. I dont care though cuz I got this music thing popin got a deal and ima be makin big cheese soon but I still want a job until I start makin money. But really though homie like I said before you dont no cuz u aint black.

And how can you say u arent racist after all them racial spurs u was spewin at all-hood
Last edited by Green Eyez on July 22nd, 2004, 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » July 22nd, 2004, 12:47 pm

S-DOOBIE wrote:CONMAN, I DO NOT HAVE HATRED FOR BLACKS. LETS GET THAT STRAIGHT. I HAVE HATRED FOR CRYBABYS, LOUD ASS BLACKS, LOUD ASS BLACK GIRLS, AND ANYONE WHO DISPESPECTS ME. I HAVE LIVED IN GARDENA, PEDRO, CARSON, TORRANCE, AND WENT TO A CONTINUATION SCHOOL IN COMPTON. FOOL, IT WAS RIGHT OFF OF ALAMEDA AND EL SEGUNDO. A CHURCH RAN IT CALLED. THE NAME OF THE SCHOOL WAS MT. SINAI. SO PLEASE TAKE YOUR FOOT OUT YOUR MOUTH AND BE QUIET. THE ENCOUNTERS I'VE HAD WITH BLACKS STEMS FROM NUMEROUS INCIDENTS WITH BLAKC GANGS, JAIL, SCHOOL, AND MANY OTHER THIGNS THAT HAVE GONE ON. WHAT U FOLKS DONT LIKE TO ADMIT IS THAT YOU ARE THE BIGGEST CRYBABY'S SOCIETY HAS EVER SEEN. NATIVE AMERICANS ARE AND WERE, WORSE OFF THAN BLACKS WILL EVER BE AND U PEOPLE STILL SIT BACK AND BYTCH ABOUT SOCIAL INJUSTICE, RACISM, POLICE, ALL THE WHILE NEVER LOOKING AT STATITICS, YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD, YOUR CHILDREN, THEIR FRIENDS, ETC. I HAVE PLENTY OF BLACK PARTNERS THAT HAVE MADE IT THROUGH THE STRUGGLE AND ARE LIVING A GOOD, DESCENT, PROSPEROUYS LIFE. THAT I HAVE RESPECT FOR. I CAN'T SIT BACK THOUUGH AND WATCH AS SOME BLACKS ARE BYTCHING AND CRYING ABOUT SHYT THAT THEY CAN CHANGE. DRESS DIFFERENT, SPEAK CORRECT ENGLISH, PULL UP YOUR PANTS, GET A DECENT HAIRCUT, SMILE AT PEOPLE, IF U WANT THOSE JOBS. GET OFF THIS "MANS HOLDIN ME DOWN" COMPLEX. U DONT DESERVE A JOB WALKING INTO ANY PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT WITH A "DEW RAG", CORN ROLES, PANTS HANGING OFF YOUR ASS, AND THIS "NIGGA THIS", "NIGGA THAT", CUZZ, BLOOD, SHYT. THAT TALK, WALK, IS ALL BULLSHYT. I'VE BANGED AND BANG MY SET BUT I DO KNOW IF I WANT TO GET A JOB OR GET SOME MONEY FOR SCHOOL, I HAVE TO CHANGE MY WAYS. SO I "MODIFY" WHAT I WEAR, SAY, AND LOOK LIKE. i AM GOING TO SCHOOL AND HAVE A DESCENT JOB. SO KEEP UP WITH THAT CRYING ASS, RACISM YELLING, BULLSHYT YOU ARE PRONE TOO. UNTIL U DECIDE TO MAKE A CHANGE FOR YOURSELF, NO ONES GOING TO HELP YOU. AND YES SOME BLACKS ARE RACISTS, AGAINST NOT ONLY OTHERS, BUT THEMSELVES FOR HAVING THIS ME AGAINST THE WORLD MENTALITY....
^^^
I didn't know you could hear the words I type and that they bothered you so much, but no I won't be quiet. Can't no racist mexican make me be quiet. My foot is not in my mouth, it is in your ASS! You proved my point. You again show your hate. Your friends, the areas you grew up and went to school......that shows me you were probably a victim and it was that much easier for "your boys" in Torrance to turn you out to that racist bullshiit. Do you still hang with you so-called Black partners(?) :?: If not why (I doubt you will answer that - prove me wrong) Here is the kicker, can you bring your Black partners to your hood :shock:

You are no different then a skinhead.
S-DOOBIE wrote:I HAVE HATRED FOR CRYBABYS, LOUD ASS BLACKS, LOUD ASS BLACK GIRLS
What about those loud ass always having a baby mexicans Girls...do you hate them too???? What about those mariachi playing, running up the street yelling "TAMALES" mothafuccas, do you hate them too???? What about those cryin ass immigrants who sneak over the border or better yet stuff they entire town into a U-Haul truck tyring to get to LA..??? Do you hate them TOO????

Jobs and behavior is COMMON SENSE. But you seem to relegate that behavior only to Blacks....not that any mexicans have ever had a problem getting a job because the tatoo on their forehead was just not appealing or the broken english they tried to speak just was not understandable.

Your bullshiit is just that...BULLSHIIT FOOL!!!!

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » July 22nd, 2004, 12:53 pm

S-DOOKIE IS A CARD CARRYIN RACIST. DONT LISTEN TO HIS LIES. MATTER OF FACT I SEEN OL BOY SAY HIM AND HIS HOMIES IS "MAYATE KILLERS". YOU CAN SEE ALL KINDA RACIST $HIT COMIN FROM DUDE MOUTH AT A L L H O O D.NET. HE GOT HIS A$$ LYNCHED BECAUSE OF IT THATS WHY HE DONT GO OVER THERE ANYMORE. LOL...

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » July 22nd, 2004, 12:57 pm

^^^
Yeah...but he keeps coming off with that former ese turned good student/husband Bullshiit over here. Best believe though he still goes over there to see what is being written. He will stir shit up until Sept, when he has to go back to Minnesota for nursing school.

KAYDEE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KAYDEE » July 22nd, 2004, 1:00 pm

To me it seem's like you are the loudest one in this forum,so you are telling me that the mexican project's don't have drugs in gangs,miss me with that BS.This is not some 20y/o that you are shootin this bull shit
to.I have been around mexicans all my life and you fool's take advantage of the system just like the next man.I won't get into exchanging insult's I keep that for the street's.your shit is just twisted it's easy to sit where you are at and shoot some B/S to these young kat's that come through here.
ALLHOOD was the perfect place for you to have exchanged your view's on how you perceive BLACK'S it was a section just for You..You said you and your homies were allways mayate killer's, that's your quote,so if that's not hate I don't know what is,The FEELING'S are MUTAL.....

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 22nd, 2004, 1:29 pm

we all white or black have made some type of comment bout another race. i'm white and look at it like this..................I DON'T CARE WHAT COLOR THE SKIN IS,BROWN,BLACK,RED AND SO ON,YOU GIVE ME RESPECT ,I'LL DO THE SAME,NO MATTER WHAT COLOR YOU ARE,YES I HATE RACE WARS.CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG AND STOP THE HATE IN THIS F-CKED UP WORLD WE LIVE IN?????????????????????////

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » July 22nd, 2004, 1:42 pm

I have to add my input to this, because it is sickening to see my Black and Brown brothers on here dissing and stereotyping each other, while I can't help but think how white folk on here is just sitting back laughing at our ignorance towards each other. The majority of these ignorant stereotypes are based on the lack of knowledge and respect for each others culture. I remember clearly when I was a youngster growing up, some of my best partners was Jesus, Mario, Jaime, Eddie, Jose, Jesse,etc..etc.. and these were all my hispanics brothers, we did everything together like play ball at the park, rode bikes, raised pidgeons, flipped on the grass, all of this and more, and we knew we came from different cultures, but we never disrespected each other. AND KEEP IN MIND, WE WAS "KIDS" AT THIS TIME. I also see how when I pick my son up who is in the first grade from school, I see how he running and playing with the hispanics, asian, whites, everybody is friends!!! I trip off how our shorties don't see color, they just play and have fun. I remember we kicked it in my hood like we was all brothers. I even remember talking to some of my hispanics friends sisters and nobody tripped at all!!!
But how is it now that we Black and Brown can't stand each other??? Noone on here can say it's always been like this. I see how our children act better then us adults, they not tripping on each other, but if they hearing us grown ups saying n!@#$ this and mexican that, WHAT THEY GONE START DOING AND SAYING TO EACH OTHER??? We suppose to be their examples and some of us on this site and others I'm sure are adults and look at how we treating each other!!! Our babies our showing us a better example then we are!!! When did we get like this??

I know and believe that all of us Black and brown and even poor whites have the same enemy, and that's the enemy of freedom, justice and equality. We all have the same obsticles. I'm from the south bay area also, and I know the same issues I got with these police, no jobs, stereotypes and all other struggles, I know my Black and Brown brothers got in torrance, compton, inglewood, and any other ghetto in any state. WE GOT THE SAME ENEMY!!! Some of us think that because some have made it out of these hoods or got jobs, that one race is doing better, but I still say, that NONE OF US HAVE DONE ANY BETTER THAN THE OTHER, AND I SAY THIS BECAUSE TO MY HISPANIC BROTHERS ON HERE, WHERE ARE YOUR BANKS?? HOSPITALS?? SCHOOLS?? SUPERMARKETS?? WHO DO WE ALL GO TO TO GET LOANS? MEDICAL TREATMENT? WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING FOR OURSELVES, AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THESE LITTLE MARKETS ON THE CORNER EITHER!!! THE ENEMY STILL OWNS EVERYTHING AND WE HAVE TO GO TO THEM FOR EVERYTHING. WE ON HERE FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER AND WHITE FOLK IS NOT EVEN BEING MENTIONED, HOW IS IT IN THESE JAILS MY BROWN BROTHER CAN SIDE WITH WHITE FOLK, BUT CAN'T STAND HIS OWN BLACK BROTHER?? I DON'T CARE NOTHING ABOUT NO STREET CODES OR JAIL HOUSE BUISNESS, ON THESE STREETS WHITE FOLK HATES ALL OF US SO-CALLED MINORITIES, AND THEN WE CAN'T STICK TOGETHER?? IT'S NO EXCUSE FOR HATING EACH OTHER, WHEN WHITE FOLK HAS DONE THE SAME THINGS LIKE STOLE OUR LAND AND SLAUGHTERED OUR ANCESTORS, TOOK OUR RELIGIONS, NAMES, AND TOTALLY DESTROYED US, AND I DON'T SEE NOBODY ON HERE SPEAKING ON WHITE FOLK. WHY DO THEY GET ALL THE PASSES, BUT WE CAN'T FORGIVE OUR OWN BLACK AND BROWN BROTHER FOR WHAT WE DO OUT OF IGNORANCE.

THIS ENEMY GOT US ALL TURNED OUT AND WE ALL IN THESE HOODS WITH NO HOPE, FAITH, BUISNESSES, JOBS, AND SO WE HAVE TURNED ON EACH OTHER CAUSE WE AFRAID TO CONFRONT THE REAL ENEMY. SOME OF MY CLOSEST HOMEBOYS HAVE BEEN KILLED BY SOME HISPANICS, AND IT IS HARD TO ACCEPT, BUT I KNOW MY HISPANIC BROTHERS ARE JUST AS LOST AS WE ARE, SO I FORGIVE AND HAVE NO BEEF WITH ANY HISPANICS, BECAUSE JUST LIKE US BLACK FOLK, HISPANICS ARE LIVING IN IGNORANCE ALSO. I UNDERSTAND THIS. I KNOW WHAT WHITE FOLK HAVE DONE TO MY PEOPLE AND I DON'T GO AND DO DRIVE-BYS OR JUMP ON WHITE FOLK, SO WHY SHOULD I DO THIS TO MY BROWN BROTHER?? I KNOW WHAT'S COMING TO OUR REAL ENEMY AND I KNOW SOME ON HERE WILL DISAGREE WITH MY VIEWS BECAUSE ALOT OF US ARE AFRAID OF WHITE FOLK AND WE SO IN LOVE WITH THEM, SOME OF US HATE TO HEAR PEOPLE TALK ABOUT WHITE FOLK. MY BROWN AND BLACK BROTHERS ARE DYING IN THE HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS ALL OVER THIS WORLD FIGHTING FOR THIS ENEMY, AND FOR WHAT?? IF YOU MAKE IT BACK TO AMERIKKKA, YOU ALL STILL GONE HAVE TO DEAL WTH THE SAME STRUGGLES AND INJUSTICES. TO MY BROWN BROTHER IN TORRANCE, HOW DO THOSE WHITE POLICE OFFICERS TREAT YOU IN TORRANCE? I KNOW HOW THEY ARE THERE, AND THEY THE SAME WHERE I'M AT, BROTHER WE GOT THE SAME ISSUES WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT. WE SHOULD FOLLOW OUR BABIES EXAMPLES AND LEARN FROM THEM. THEY ACT BETTER THEN US PARENTS, AND IF WE DON'T CHANGE, WE GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER GENERATION THAT IS GOING TO HATE AND KILL EACH OTHER FOR NOTHING. WE LOOSING TOO MANY LIVES TO THIS BULL!@#$, I GOT LOVE FOR ALL MY BLACK AND BROWN BROTHERS AND I WANT TO SEE US ALL OVERCOME THIS REAL ENEMY OF FREEDOM, JUSTICE, AND EQUALITY.

ONE LOVE TO ALL OF MY BLACK AND BROWN BROTHERS AND SISTERS ON HERE WHO ARE DOWN WITH SQUASHING OUR SILLY BEEFS AND WHO ARE FOR THE UPLIFTMENT OF OUR PEOPLES.

ALSO, I WANT TO SAY REST IN PEACE TO ALL OF OUR COMRADES(BLACK AND BROWN) WHO WE HAVE LOST TO THESE STREETS.

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X
Last edited by 'X' on July 22nd, 2004, 4:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”