Are blacks racist ?

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
User avatar
mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 487
Joined: March 29th, 2004, 12:07 pm

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by mike89 » July 22nd, 2004, 1:46 pm

D.X wrote:I have to add my input to this, because it is sickening to see my Black and Brown rothers on here dissing and stereotyping each other, while I can't help but think how white folk on here is just sitting back laughing at our ignorance towards each other. The majority of these ignorant stereotypes are based on the lack of knowledge and respect for each others culture. I remember clearly when I was a youngster growing up, some of my best partners was Jesus, Mario, Jaime, Eddie, Jose, Jesse,etc..etc.. and these were all my hispanics brothers, we did everything together like play ball at the park, rode bikes, raised pidgeons, flipped on the grass, all of this and more, and we knew we came from different cultures, but we never disrespected each. AND KEEP IN MIND, WE WAS "KIDS" AT THIS TIME. I also see how when I pick my son up who is in the first grade from school, I see how he running and playing with the hispanics, asian, whites, everybody is friends!!! I trip off how our shorties don't see color, they just play and have fun. I remember we kicked it in my hood like we was all brothers. I even remember talking to some of my hispanics friends sisters and nobody tripped at all!!!
But how is it now that we Black and Brown can't stand each other??? Noone on here can say it's always been like this. I see how our children act better then us adults, they not tripping on each other, but if they hearing us grown ups saying n!@#$ this and mexican that, WHAT THEY GONE START DOING AND SAYING TO EACH OTHER??? We suppose to be their examples and some of us on this site and others I'm sure are adults and look at how we treating each other!!! Our babies our showing us a better example then we are!!! When did we get like this??

I know and believe that all of us Black and brown and even poor whites have the same enemy, and that's the enemy of freedom, justice and equality. We all have the same obsticles. I from the south bay area also, and I know the same issues I got with these police, no jobs, stereotypes and all other struggles, I know my Black and Brown brothers got in torrance, compton, inglewood, and any other ghetto in any state. WE GOT THE SAME ENEMY!!! Some of us think that because some have made it out of these hoods or got jobs, that one race is doing better, but I still say, that NONE OF US HAVE DONE ANY BETTER THAN THE OTHER, AND I SAY THIS BECAUSE TO MY HISPANIC BROTHERS ON HERE, WHERE ARE YOUR BANKS?? HOSPITALS?? SCHOOLS?? SUPERMARKETS?? WHO DO WE ALL GO TO TO GET LOANS? MEDICAL TREATMENT? WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING FOR OURSELVES, AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THESE LITTLE MARKETS ON THE CORNER EITHER!!! THE ENEMY STILL OWNS EVERYTHING AND WE HACE TO GO TO THEM FOR EVERYTHING. WE ON HERE FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER AND WHITE FOLK IS NOT EVEN BEING MENTIONED, HOW IS IT IN THESE JAILS MY BROWN BROTHER CAN SIDE WITH WHITE FOLK, BUT CAN'T STAND HIS OWN BLACK BROTHER?? I DON'T CARE NOTHING ABOUT NO STREET CODES OR JAIL HOUSE BUISNESS, ON THESE STREETS WHITE FOLK HATES ALL OF US SO-CALLED MINORITIES, AND THEN WE CAN'T STICK TOGETHER?? IT'S NO EXCUSE FOR HATING EACH OTHER, WHEN WHITE FOLK HAS DONE THE SAME THINGS LIKE STOLE OUR LAND AND SLAUGHTERED OUR ANCESTORS, TOOK OUR RELIGIONS, NAMES, AND TOTALLY DESTROYED US, AND I DON'T SEE NOBODY ON HERE SPEAKING ON WHITE FOLK. WHY DO THEY GET ALL THE PASSES, BUT WE CAN'T FORGIVE OUR OWN BLACK AND BROWN BROTHER FOR WHAT WE DO OUT OF IGNORANCE.

THIS ENEMY GOT US ALL TURNED OUT AND WE ALL IN THESE HOODS WITH NO HOPE, FAITH, BUISNESSES, JOBS, AND SO WE HAVE TURNED ON EACH OTHER CAUSE WE AFRAID TO CONFRONT THE REAL ENEMY. SOME OF MY CLOSEST HOMEBOYS HAVE BEEN KILLED BY SOME HISPANICS, AND IT IS HARD TO ACCEPT, BUT I KNOW MY HISPANIC BROTHERS ARE JUST AS LOST AS WE ARE, SO I FORGIVE AND HAVE NO BEEF WITH ANY HISPANICS, BECAUSE JUST LIKE US BLACK FOLK, WE ARE LIVING IN IGNORANCE. I UNDERSTAND THIS. I KNOW WHAT WHITE FOLK HAVE DONE TO MY PEOPLE AND I DON'T GO AND DO DRIVE-BYS OR JUMP ON WHITE FOLK, SO WHY SHOULD I DO THIS TO MY BROWN BROTHER?? I NKOW WHAT'S COMING TO OUR REAL ENEMY AND I KNOW SOME ON HERE WILL DISAGREE WITH MY VIEWS BECAUSE ALOT OF US ARE AFRAID OF WHITE FOLK AND WE SO IN LOVE WITH THEM, SOME OF US HATE TO HEAR PEOPLE TALK ABOUT WHITE FOLK. MY BROWN AND BLACK BROTHERS ARE DYING IN THE HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS ALL OVER THIS WORLD FIGHTING FOR THIS ENEMY, AND FOR WHAT?? IF YOU MAKE IT TO AMERIKKKA, WE ALL STILL GONE HAVE TO DEAL WTH THE SAME STRUGGLES AND INJUSTICES. TO MY BROWN BROTHER IN TORRANCE, HOW DO THOSE WHITE POLICE OFFICERS TREAT YOU IN TORRANCE? I KNOW HOW THEY ARE THERE, AND THEY THE SAME WHERE I'M AT, BROTHER WE GOT THE SAME ISSUES WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT. WE SHOULD FOLLOW OUR BABIES EXAMPLES AND LEARN FROM THEM. THEY ACT BETTER THEN US PARENTS, AND IF WE DON'T CHANGE, WE GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER GENERATION THAT IS GOING TO HATE AND KILL EACH OTHER FOR NOTHING. WE LOOSING TOO MANY LIVES TO THIS BULL!@#$, I GOT LOVE FOR ALL MY BALCK AND BROWN BROTHERS AND I WANT TO SEE US ALL OVERCOME THIS REAL ENEMY OF FREEDOM, JUSTICE, AND EQUALITY.

ONE LOVE TO ALL OF MY BLACK AND BROWN BROTHERS AND SISTERS ON HERE WHO ARE DOWN WITH SQUASHING OUR SILLY BEEFS AND WHO ARE FOR THE UPLIFTMENT OF OUR PEOPLES.

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X
GOOD WORDS HERE D.X. PEACE

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by 'X' » July 22nd, 2004, 1:57 pm

GOOD LOOKING OUT MIKE89, I'M SURE MY MESSAGE WILL GET ATTACKED, BUT I KNOW I REMEMBER WHEN MY BROWN BROTHER WAS LIKE FAMILY, WE HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED TO BELIEVE WE CAN'T GET ALONG. I KNOW WE CAN, I'VE EXPERIENCED IT.



SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!


D.X
Last edited by 'X' on July 22nd, 2004, 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 487
Joined: March 29th, 2004, 12:07 pm

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by mike89 » July 22nd, 2004, 2:00 pm

D.X wrote:GOOD LOOKING OUT MIKE89, I'M SURE MY MESSAGE WILL GET ATTACKED, BUT I KNOW I REMEMBER WHEN MY BROWN BROTHER WAS LIKE FAMILY, WE HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED TO BELIEVE WE CAN'T GETR ALONG. I KNOW WE CAN, I'VE EXPERIENCED IT.NO BROBLEM PEACE



SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!


D.X
peace
Last edited by mike89 on July 23rd, 2004, 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KAYDEE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 77
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 12:36 pm
Location: KALIFORNIA NHB

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by KAYDEE » July 22nd, 2004, 2:06 pm

I'm with REALITY,white's don't dictate what goes on in these street's and in the correctional facilities we do.you just better hope and pray that you or your children never get caught up in the system,you will see it first hand.you won't see black's and mexican's,white's or even asian's playing together,it will be kalled segregation..ay doobie,mexican's are just as loud
only in spanish.

Anonymous20

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 22nd, 2004, 2:21 pm

Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:4

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by NYorker » July 22nd, 2004, 2:36 pm

D.X wrote:I have to add my input to this, because it is sickening to see my Black and Brown brothers on here dissing and stereotyping each other, while I can't help but think how white folk on here is just sitting back laughing at our ignorance towards each other. The majority of these ignorant stereotypes are based on the lack of knowledge and respect for each others culture. I remember clearly when I was a youngster growing up, some of my best partners was Jesus, Mario, Jaime, Eddie, Jose, Jesse,etc..etc.. and these were all my hispanics brothers, we did everything together like play ball at the park, rode bikes, raised pidgeons, flipped on the grass, all of this and more, and we knew we came from different cultures, but we never disrespected each other. AND KEEP IN MIND, WE WAS "KIDS" AT THIS TIME. I also see how when I pick my son up who is in the first grade from school, I see how he running and playing with the hispanics, asian, whites, everybody is friends!!! I trip off how our shorties don't see color, they just play and have fun. I remember we kicked it in my hood like we was all brothers. I even remember talking to some of my hispanics friends sisters and nobody tripped at all!!!
But how is it now that we Black and Brown can't stand each other??? Noone on here can say it's always been like this. I see how our children act better then us adults, they not tripping on each other, but if they hearing us grown ups saying n!@#$ this and mexican that, WHAT THEY GONE START DOING AND SAYING TO EACH OTHER??? We suppose to be their examples and some of us on this site and others I'm sure are adults and look at how we treating each other!!! Our babies our showing us a better example then we are!!! When did we get like this??

I know and believe that all of us Black and brown and even poor whites have the same enemy, and that's the enemy of freedom, justice and equality. We all have the same obsticles. I'm from the south bay area also, and I know the same issues I got with these police, no jobs, stereotypes and all other struggles, I know my Black and Brown brothers got in torrance, compton, inglewood, and any other ghetto in any state. WE GOT THE SAME ENEMY!!! Some of us think that because some have made it out of these hoods or got jobs, that one race is doing better, but I still say, that NONE OF US HAVE DONE ANY BETTER THAN THE OTHER, AND I SAY THIS BECAUSE TO MY HISPANIC BROTHERS ON HERE, WHERE ARE YOUR BANKS?? HOSPITALS?? SCHOOLS?? SUPERMARKETS?? WHO DO WE ALL GO TO TO GET LOANS? MEDICAL TREATMENT? WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING FOR OURSELVES, AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THESE LITTLE MARKETS ON THE CORNER EITHER!!! THE ENEMY STILL OWNS EVERYTHING AND WE HAVE TO GO TO THEM FOR EVERYTHING. WE ON HERE FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER AND WHITE FOLK IS NOT EVEN BEING MENTIONED, HOW IS IT IN THESE JAILS MY BROWN BROTHER CAN SIDE WITH WHITE FOLK, BUT CAN'T STAND HIS OWN BLACK BROTHER?? I DON'T CARE NOTHING ABOUT NO STREET CODES OR JAIL HOUSE BUISNESS, ON THESE STREETS WHITE FOLK HATES ALL OF US SO-CALLED MINORITIES, AND THEN WE CAN'T STICK TOGETHER?? IT'S NO EXCUSE FOR HATING EACH OTHER, WHEN WHITE FOLK HAS DONE THE SAME THINGS LIKE STOLE OUR LAND AND SLAUGHTERED OUR ANCESTORS, TOOK OUR RELIGIONS, NAMES, AND TOTALLY DESTROYED US, AND I DON'T SEE NOBODY ON HERE SPEAKING ON WHITE FOLK. WHY DO THEY GET ALL THE PASSES, BUT WE CAN'T FORGIVE OUR OWN BLACK AND BROWN BROTHER FOR WHAT WE DO OUT OF IGNORANCE.

THIS ENEMY GOT US ALL TURNED OUT AND WE ALL IN THESE HOODS WITH NO HOPE, FAITH, BUISNESSES, JOBS, AND SO WE HAVE TURNED ON EACH OTHER CAUSE WE AFRAID TO CONFRONT THE REAL ENEMY. SOME OF MY CLOSEST HOMEBOYS HAVE BEEN KILLED BY SOME HISPANICS, AND IT IS HARD TO ACCEPT, BUT I KNOW MY HISPANIC BROTHERS ARE JUST AS LOST AS WE ARE, SO I FORGIVE AND HAVE NO BEEF WITH ANY HISPANICS, BECAUSE JUST LIKE US BLACK FOLK, WE ARE LIVING IN IGNORANCE. I UNDERSTAND THIS. I KNOW WHAT WHITE FOLK HAVE DONE TO MY PEOPLE AND I DON'T GO AND DO DRIVE-BYS OR JUMP ON WHITE FOLK, SO WHY SHOULD I DO THIS TO MY BROWN BROTHER?? I NKOW WHAT'S COMING TO OUR REAL ENEMY AND I KNOW SOME ON HERE WILL DISAGREE WITH MY VIEWS BECAUSE ALOT OF US ARE AFRAID OF WHITE FOLK AND WE SO IN LOVE WITH THEM, SOME OF US HATE TO HEAR PEOPLE TALK ABOUT WHITE FOLK. MY BROWN AND BLACK BROTHERS ARE DYING IN THE HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS ALL OVER THIS WORLD FIGHTING FOR THIS ENEMY, AND FOR WHAT?? IF YOU MAKE IT BACK TO AMERIKKKA, YOU ALL STILL GONE HAVE TO DEAL WTH THE SAME STRUGGLES AND INJUSTICES. TO MY BROWN BROTHER IN TORRANCE, HOW DO THOSE WHITE POLICE OFFICERS TREAT YOU IN TORRANCE? I KNOW HOW THEY ARE THERE, AND THEY THE SAME WHERE I'M AT, BROTHER WE GOT THE SAME ISSUES WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT. WE SHOULD FOLLOW OUR BABIES EXAMPLES AND LEARN FROM THEM. THEY ACT BETTER THEN US PARENTS, AND IF WE DON'T CHANGE, WE GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER GENERATION THAT IS GOING TO HATE AND KILL EACH OTHER FOR NOTHING. WE LOOSING TOO MANY LIVES TO THIS BULL!@#$, I GOT LOVE FOR ALL MY BALCK AND BROWN BROTHERS AND I WANT TO SEE US ALL OVERCOME THIS REAL ENEMY OF FREEDOM, JUSTICE, AND EQUALITY.

ONE LOVE TO ALL OF MY BLACK AND BROWN BROTHERS AND SISTERS ON HERE WHO ARE DOWN WITH SQUASHING OUR SILLY BEEFS AND WHO ARE FOR THE UPLIFTMENT OF OUR PEOPLES.

ALSO, I WANT TO SAY REST IN PEACE TO ALL OF OUR COMRADES(BLACK AND BROWN) WHO WE HAVE LOST TO THESE STREETS.

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X
Beautiful Message DX!!!!!!! Not that I am anybody......but that was your BEST POST! Peace

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by 'X' » July 22nd, 2004, 2:55 pm

Good looking out nyorker, we have some differences in our views also, but I know you are about positivity and I respect that, And not that I'm anybody, I just feel that unity is power and if we can just get back to respecting each other and accepting our differences we can make a better life for our shorties. I know it's a hard thing to do, because some of us have lost some of our best homies on these streets, and I know it hurts, believe me, the Hispanics have put in work on some of my dearset homeboys from the neighborhood I use to be from and still live in, I mean these was some good dudes and now they gone for good, and some had babies man!!!! I know it's hard for some of us to forgive, but we got to, I had to swallow alot pride myself, and I believe we will never forget our homies who restin, but we have to get back to respecting each other and forgiving, and even though some of you won't admit it, you have forgiven white folk for what they have done and continue to do to you and our people, and the proof is none of you are out doing these drive-bys or jumping all on white folk(not saying you should), but we mowing down our own brothers and sisters for two colors(blue and red) and two letters( C and B). Think about this ya'll, IT'S PATHETIC!!!!


SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!


D.X

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by Kemosave » July 22nd, 2004, 4:08 pm

I am white and I am not laughing in the slightest over a black or brown person's pain or tragic circumstances nor white yellow or red. Notice I didn't exclude any race because my mind does not always go to race. Everything is not about race to me because I am not a racist or race obsessed. I am just a human being.

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by 'X' » July 22nd, 2004, 4:59 pm

KAYDEE wrote:I'm with REALITY,white's don't dictate what goes on in these street's and in the correctional facilities we do.you just better hope and pray that you or your children never get caught up in the system,you will see it first hand.you won't see black's and mexican's,white's or even asian's playing together,it will be kalled segregation..ay doobie,mexican's are just as loud
only in spanish.


With all due respect Brother, I don't see the REALITY in you saying we run the streets and the correctional facilites. I know there are a lot of youngstas who are on this site and we can't front like running the streets and these jails are cool, for one, when I was in the county(LA), we wasn't running nothing, when the lights went out or there was lock downs ,we didn't haven't no authority to say no to any of this, and I seen the so-called hardest inmates get broken down by the guards. I seen first hand the so called hardest and most tatted up gang members get told to strip down buck naked and bend over and I didn't see nobody say NO!!! How is this running something? I seen how they gave us about 2 or 3 minutes to eat and then they say get up and get out of here!!! How we running something when we couldn't say let us go and be back with our families??? We don't run nothing in the prisons, yeah they let us beat and kill ourselves, I will agree to this, but who benifiting from that? Is that something to brag about?? We should be bragging about how we running our own buisnesses, and schools, not the streets or jails!!!! Listen to your logic brother. We worried about the wrong things. I hated when I was in the county, I didn't won't to run nothing in no jail!!! To hell with this enemy jail system!!!! We got to set our eyes on running BUISNESSES AND LEAVING SOMETHING FOR OUR BABIES!!! I DON'T MEAN TO KNOCK WHAT YOU SAYING, BUT WE TO CAUGHT UP IN THE WRONG THINGS, WHILE WHITE FOLK IS RUNNING AND CONTROLING THE WORLD!!!! AS FAR AS RUNNING AND DICTATING THESE STREETS, WHAT ARE WE RUNNING? NOTHING BUT DEATH AND DESTRUCTION!!!! AND WHO BENIFITING FROM THIS?



SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!


D.X

KAYDEE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 77
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 12:36 pm
Location: KALIFORNIA NHB

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by KAYDEE » July 22nd, 2004, 5:35 pm

you won't STOP the HATE.I fight HATE with HATE.do I look at the next blackman differently today than I did 10 years ago mos def.I love myself and my peoples will I turn my cheek when confronted with racism,NO.what I meant by running things is the respect you can have for the next man.Don't worry about knocking what I say, believe me I have been around long enough to no that this didnt change overnight.I remember as a kid hearing nigger and mayate from school mates.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 741
Joined: February 8th, 2004, 3:49 pm

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 22nd, 2004, 6:37 pm

I think you full of shyt. Thats what makes white supremacy attractive to some. I remeber growing up my first friend was Hector. Didnt think two things of race untill I met a black who was obstinate and a bully and like to shove people, usually smaller than him around. I know your gonna counter with a bunch of yap, and make excuses for him like he is feeling the buried repression of 2,000 years ago, The point is it never crossed my mind to be racist, then heard spew from the likes of you type of islamix and other finger pointers and I remember like it was yesterday, what the hell are they talking about? I have never heard of some sort of general racism? Meaning like this standing idea that we dont like black people. It was a true shock to hear you thought it was like that. Now after being educated and learning the why people like to cast themselves as victims, I understand it. You see its easier to create a boogie man and point the fingerat him then to look at ones self. The same is true for all the knucklehead klansmen and all that. I belive our problems are of our own making. And untill we are willing to put down the microscope and pick up the mirror and stare my problem right in the face Im stuck. Nothing will change for you DX. You are going to live in a constant state of arrested development. The path you are on is not of God, God helps those who help themselves. ANd by making whitey out to be your problem all you do is perpetuate a tired a$$ frame of mind that will set no one free, and the paradigm stays locked. Free you mind my black ass brother. Loosen up, have a laugh. Whitey laughs at how goofy we can be, why dont you learn to laugh about how G Damn serious you are....Chill

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by Common Sense » July 22nd, 2004, 7:27 pm

Interesting point of view. Something to consider.

User avatar
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 781
Joined: July 6th, 2003, 1:58 pm
Location: SCHOOLS IN SESSION

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by E`S`T » July 22nd, 2004, 8:33 pm

http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Nigger_(word)

READ AND LEARN..

AND SECOND OFF, TO ALL U HATERS, THERE ARE BLACK VATOS FROM MY HOOD. CREEPER IS BLACK AS NIGHT AND NO ONE TRIPS. SO ENOUGH WITH THAT SHYT. AND YES WE (E'S'T) ARE MYATE KILLERS. THATS THE TERM WE USE FOR harbor city, dodge city, and ecc. WE ARE BLACK GANG KILLERS. THESE GANGS. NOT EVERY BLACK PERSON WE ENCOUNTER. DO GET SHYT TWISTED. U THINK WE ONLY APPLY DEGROGATORY TERMS TO BLACKS?? FOOL, U BUSTERS ARE TWISTED. WE SAY THE TERM "WETBACK, BEANER, PAISA," WHATEVER TO ANY GANG/CREW/POSSE/ WE DONT GET ALONG WITH. POINT BLANK. PERIOD. SAYING MYATE, NIGGER, PORCH MONKEY, ETC. IS THE SAME AS SAYING harbor shyty, tuna fish, etc.

AND TO THIS GAYMOND CUTHROAT, BOY SHUT UR CUPCAKE ASS, TOWN HOPPING, NET BANGIN ASS UP FOOL. REMEMBER BUSTER, ALLGAY IS A "FANTASY". WAKE UP STUPID, ITS A WEBSITE..NOT A REAL THING, KINDA LIKE YOUR HOOD IN INGLEWOOD, PASADENA, AND L.A...A FANTASY, UR NOT REALLY BANGIN. DONT U FEEL STUPID TRYING TO NET BANG??? WHAT U REALLY THINK UR IN JAIL OR ON THE STREETS PUTTIN IN WORK??? ROFLMAO!!!! U LOOK GAY AND STUPID. QUIT CHASING MY SHYT DICK RIDING...I'LL TELL U WHAT, WHEN U RAYMONDS DECIDE TO STICK TO ONE SPOT AND QUIT RUNNING FROM OTHER GANGS, THEN COME TALK..LOL...UNTIL THEN, KEEP UR GAY ASS IN THE BAY, AT THE ROSE BOWL, IN THE OCEAN, OR WHEREVER U FOOLS CLAIM..LOL...BUSTER U ARE OUT OF TOPIC. THIS THREAD IS ABOUT BLAKCS BEING RACISTS, NOT SUCKING MY COCK...LOL

KAYDEE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 77
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 12:36 pm
Location: KALIFORNIA NHB

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by KAYDEE » July 22nd, 2004, 10:42 pm

put it like this sewer rat you could show me a hundred meanings for the word nigger and if you read the link that your dumb ass put up it is a term that has been used by whitey to degrade BLACK'S for over a hundred year's and you dumb fuck's have adopted every word ever used to degrade black's fool.I got your buster chump and I ain't got shit twisted.

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by Common Sense » July 22nd, 2004, 11:09 pm

I think we should try to stick to the topic. Everyone can write their opinion about blacks being racist or not, but we should keep the dialogue to the point and not stray to personal insults and bickering.

It's o.k. to have differences of opinions. Let's share thoughts and ideas and keep the thread positive and moving along.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 234
Joined: July 20th, 2003, 5:13 pm

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by G bka C.rum » July 22nd, 2004, 11:14 pm

This thread was never positive to begin with.

User avatar
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 781
Joined: July 6th, 2003, 1:58 pm
Location: SCHOOLS IN SESSION

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by E`S`T » July 23rd, 2004, 1:40 pm

I'M GONNA IGNORE THAT GAYDEE FOOL AND FOLLOW ALONG WITH COMMON SENSE, IN MY OPINION "SOME" BLACKS ARE RACISTS JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. IT SEEMS TO ME THOUGH THAT BLACK PEOPLE CARRY THIS HUGE CHIP ON THEIR SHOULDER WITH THIS, "PEOPLE OWE ME STUFF" ATTITUDE. LETS BE HONEST, PEOPLE IN SOCIETY LOOK AT TV AND SUCCESSFUL BLACK MEN/WOMEN WHO HAVE MASSIVE MEDIA ATTENTION GET FROWNED ON BY SOCIETY. LOOK AT ALL THESE SPORTS FIGURES, RAPPERS ESPECIALLY, I MEAN PEOPLE JUDGE U BY WHAT U LOOK LIKE AND THESE DUDES ARE GETTING BUSTED FOR MURDER (RAY LEWIS, O.J, RAE CARRUTH, C-MURDER), ROBBERY, DRUGS, ETC. AND RAPPERS GET THE WORST RAP BECAUSE THEY DRESS ALL "GHETTO FAB" AND GETS TATS, TALK GHETTO, LOOK GHETTO, WHAT DO U EXPECT?? BLACK DOCTORS, LAWYERS, WHITE COLLAR PROFESSIONAL JOBS ARE NOT AS GLAMORIZED IN THE MEDIA OR SOCIETY AS OFTEN AS RAPPERS AND ATHLETES. AND WE CANT IGNORE THE FACT THAT THE MAJORITY OF MEN IN PRISON, PAROLE, ETC ARE BLACK MEN. IN PLACES WHERE LATIONS ARE, THEIR NUMBERS ARE GROWING BUT OVERALL IN THE COUNTRY, BLACK MEN ARE THE LEADING FIGURES, PEOPLE, THAT COMMIT CRIME. TALK ALL THIS RACISTS, MAN IS AGAINST US, UNCLE TOM, STUFF TO THE LOCAL SPORTS FIGURES YOU, YOUR CHILDREN AND YOUR FRIENDS IDOLIZE. WRITE THEM AND TELL THEM THAT THEIR GIVING BLACK PEOPLE A BAD NAME. LETS FACE IT, BLACKS ARE UNDER THE MICROSCOPE WHEN IT COMES TO THE MEDIA. ITS NOT A FAIR RAP BUT WE ALL KNOW ITS TRUE SO DEAL WITH IT. IN ORDER TO SEE CHANGE IN THE WORLD, YOU HAVE TO BE THE CHANGE IN THE WORLD....

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 92
Joined: April 21st, 2004, 3:06 pm
Location: PASADENA CA

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » July 23rd, 2004, 2:18 pm

LOL FIRST OFF YOU ARE THE ONE CHASIN ME AROUND NOT EVEN KNOWIN HOW TO DIS USIN BLACC SLANG SO YEA YOU SHOULD STICC TO THAT EAST SIDE TACO TALK. AND NO SAYIN ALL THAT $HIT AINT THE SAME DUMA$$ CAUSE ONE SET OF WORDS ARE USED TO DIS BLACC GANGS(HARBOR CITY, ECC, ETC) AND THE OTHER SET IS USED TO DIS BLACC PEOPLE(MAYATE, NIGGER,{PORCH MONKEY?LOL}), PERIOD. IT AINT THE SAME AND THAT RIGHT THERE POINTS OUT YO NATURAL RACIST MENTALITY, LOL. YOU SAY ALL THIS KILLA NONSENSE AND YET I BET ANY OF THESE BLACC GANGS AINT EVEN RECIEVED CASUALTIES FROM U SCARED PUNKS. HOW ABOUT CUTTIN SOME HOLES IN BROWN SHEETS, PUT A SOMBRERO ON TOP AND ROLL with THE KKK, LOL. I SEE U GOT ALL THIS (LOL) IN YO CONVO BUT WE CAN ALL TELL YOU AINT LAUGHIN. YOU JUST SOME MAD MEXICAN VENTIN YO FRUSTRATIONS AGAINST THE BLACC RACE. AND I WOULD REPLY TO ALL THIS TALK ABOUT RAYMOND BUT YOU NOT MAKIN ANY SENSE CUZZ. LOL WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT? LOL I THINK YOU NEED TO DO A LIL MO RESEARCH ABOUT RAYMOND BEFORE U OPEN YO MOUTH, EVEN A ENEMY WOULD LOOK AT WHAT YOU SAYIN AND BE CONFUSED. I DONT THINK U CARE ABOUT MAKIN SENSE YOU JUST WANNA SEE YOSELF TALK BAD ABOUT SOMETHIN YOU INTENSELY HATE, LOL. YOU KNOW U WANNA BE A RAYMOND NIGGA THATS WHY YOU ALWAYS CHASIN ME AND CALL YOSELF DISSIN MY HOOD CAUSE YOU SECRETLY WANNA GET QUOTED. AND WHERE DOES THE BAY COME? LOL I AINT NEVER SEEN OAKLAND CUZZ YOU REALLY HAVE YO INFO TWISTED, JUST LIKE YOU MOST LIKELY AINT BEEN THRU LA, LOL. KEEP UP IN MINNESOTA, FRUITCUP. MAKE SURE YOU GET AN EDUCATION AND NOT TEACH YO SICC LIL KIDS THAT SAME BULL$HIT YOU BELIEVE IN. AND KEEP A LID ON YO GIRL, SHE MIGHT LEAVE YOU FOR A BLACC MAN CAUSE WHEN U HATE SOMETHIN SO MUCH IT COMES back TO U IN THE FUNNIEST WAYS, LOL... :wink: RAYMOND OUT...

User avatar
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 781
Joined: July 6th, 2003, 1:58 pm
Location: SCHOOLS IN SESSION

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by E`S`T » July 23rd, 2004, 2:33 pm

ONCE AGAIN U ARE OUT OF TOPIC, THIS THREAD ISNT ABOUT RAYMONDS BEING GAY?? WELL KNOW THEY ARE SO TAKE YOUR ASS BACK TO ALLGAY AND NET BANG AND DICK RIDE SOMEONE ELSE. POINT IS YOUR JUST MAD BECAUSE YOU RAYMONDS ARE BEING HANDLEED DAILY BY BLOODS AND YOU AND 2 OF YOUR HOMIES ARE STAYING BEHIND A COMPUTER TO "ENSURE" YOUR HOOD LIVES ON...LOL....AND U JUST PROVED U ARE RACIST WITH YOUR NON-SENSE TALK...SO JUST TAKE YOUR "CYBER" GANGSTER ASS BACK TO ALLGAY AND HOOK UP WITH YOUR BED BUDDIES (THE BLOODS)...LOOOOLLLLL...HOW GAY IS THAT??? CHOPPING IT UP WITH PEOPLE WHO KILL YOUR KIND????...LOLLLLLLLL.....GAYMOND OUT........

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 92
Joined: April 21st, 2004, 3:06 pm
Location: PASADENA CA

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » July 23rd, 2004, 2:45 pm

LOL THATS WHAT I MEAN YOU JUST TALKIN CUZZ. RAYMONDS IS BEIN HANDLED BY WHO ON THE DAILY? PLEASE TELL ME, LOL. AMD OH YEA A L L H O O D.NET IS A WEBSITE NOT THE STREETS. POINT IS YOU GOT YOSELF VERBALLY LYNCHED CAUSE IN A SPACE with NO RULES YOU EITHER GOT DEBATED OR CLOWNED CAUSE NOBODY GOIN FOR THAT MAD MEXICAN PROPAGANDA OVER THERE. EVEN OTHER BROWN BROTHAS WAS CLOWNIN YOU, S-DOOKIE CAUSE YOU NOTHIN BUT A REJECT. AND WHO KILLED A RAYMOND THAT YOU KNOW THAT I SUPPOSEDLY "CHOP IT UP" with? YOU SOUND DUMB JUST TALKIN WHATEVER COMES TO THAT HEAD OF YOURS. ITS SEEMS LIKE YOU THE ONE ON FANTASIES CUZZ. KEEP ON EATIN SOME TACOS CUZZ. RAYMOND OUT... :mrgreen:

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by NYorker » July 23rd, 2004, 3:27 pm

S-DOOBIE wrote:I'M GONNA IGNORE THAT GAYDEE FOOL AND FOLLOW ALONG WITH COMMON SENSE, IN MY OPINION "SOME" BLACKS ARE RACISTS JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. IT SEEMS TO ME THOUGH THAT BLACK PEOPLE CARRY THIS HUGE CHIP ON THEIR SHOULDER WITH THIS, "PEOPLE OWE ME STUFF" ATTITUDE. LETS BE HONEST, PEOPLE IN SOCIETY LOOK AT TV AND SUCCESSFUL BLACK MEN/WOMEN WHO HAVE MASSIVE MEDIA ATTENTION GET FROWNED ON BY SOCIETY. LOOK AT ALL THESE SPORTS FIGURES, RAPPERS ESPECIALLY, I MEAN PEOPLE JUDGE U BY WHAT U LOOK LIKE AND THESE DUDES ARE GETTING BUSTED FOR MURDER (RAY LEWIS, O.J, RAE CARRUTH, C-MURDER), ROBBERY, DRUGS, ETC. AND RAPPERS GET THE WORST RAP BECAUSE THEY DRESS ALL "GHETTO FAB" AND GETS TATS, TALK GHETTO, LOOK GHETTO, WHAT DO U EXPECT?? BLACK DOCTORS, LAWYERS, WHITE COLLAR PROFESSIONAL JOBS ARE NOT AS GLAMORIZED IN THE MEDIA OR SOCIETY AS OFTEN AS RAPPERS AND ATHLETES. AND WE CANT IGNORE THE FACT THAT THE MAJORITY OF MEN IN PRISON, PAROLE, ETC ARE BLACK MEN. IN PLACES WHERE LATIONS ARE, THEIR NUMBERS ARE GROWING BUT OVERALL IN THE COUNTRY, BLACK MEN ARE THE LEADING FIGURES, PEOPLE, THAT COMMIT CRIME. TALK ALL THIS RACISTS, MAN IS AGAINST US, UNCLE TOM, STUFF TO THE LOCAL SPORTS FIGURES YOU, YOUR CHILDREN AND YOUR FRIENDS IDOLIZE. WRITE THEM AND TELL THEM THAT THEIR GIVING BLACK PEOPLE A BAD NAME. LETS FACE IT, BLACKS ARE UNDER THE MICROSCOPE WHEN IT COMES TO THE MEDIA. ITS NOT A FAIR RAP BUT WE ALL KNOW ITS TRUE SO DEAL WITH IT. IN ORDER TO SEE CHANGE IN THE WORLD, YOU HAVE TO BE THE CHANGE IN THE WORLD....
Hey Samdoobie I see the Mexican are really representing out there in Cali.......just check out the LAPD's most wanted listed from A-Z the Mexicans seem to outnumber the blacks 10-1!!! I thought they were all hardworking and most blacks were the criminals making a bad name for their community!??? What is the racial % in LA County as far as blacks and mexicans go? Then look at the most wanted on http://lapdonline.com
Seems like the blacks and whites on that list are the same in numbers. So if you a stranger to LA and you looked on that list who would you think represent as most of the criminal element in LA County? .......Mexicans

Green Eyez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 48
Joined: May 7th, 2004, 4:37 pm

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by Green Eyez » July 23rd, 2004, 3:32 pm

sdoobie be point the fingers at black people like mexicans dont do the same stuff, lol shows his ignorance. Miss everybody with that BS homie.

User avatar
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by el tio » July 23rd, 2004, 5:45 pm

Capo wrote:Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:4
I've seen it all now.........foul-mouth capo is quoting the Bible. lmao...

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: February 18th, 2004, 10:19 am

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by Conman » July 23rd, 2004, 6:45 pm

^^^
Well this thread has gone off topic, but hey, at least we see how some of the board members think.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1066
Joined: June 12th, 2003, 10:26 am

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 24th, 2004, 12:04 am

Trip this...back to topic...yes some are.

But just based on reading the other posts, they ain't the only ones...LOL.

Me, I'm gonna be real and say I'll stick with my side to death...We might not be as numerous as everyone else, but we will fight till no one's left...

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by Common Sense » July 24th, 2004, 9:52 am

Are blacks racist? This seem to be a very sensitive and sore topic for some black people. Some have quoted by saying the thread is not positive.

I think it is...because it allows you to think. Think about what you are saying and how you are presenting.

It seemed to have wondered off topic a few times with name calling and personal attacks here and there, but the reason I started this thread was to discuss a sensitive topic and to share dialogue.

I believe a lot people feel blacks are just as racist as everyone else if not more, but it's poor politics to say so. I also believe that some blacks ( a minority), claim racism and oppression while they are being racist and oppreassive toward someone else. I read it alot on this forum. I see it in the community. The same scenario goes for Asian's and Latino's. We can all learn from our past actions and behaviors if we quit pointing the finger and do a self assessment of our lives.

It's not uncommon for minority ethnic groups such as blacks, hispanics and Orientals, to fight for scraps and status in society. It's been done time and time again. Rather than work together to improve life, it's in our nature to fight for scraps and undesirable territory.

This cat fight over the last few days in a way was good. There were alot of good points and truths despite how bad it hurt to hear that. I think we can look at these complaints and do a self analysis to see if we (all races) are potraying those stereotypes inadvertently.

We already have our defences built up. Some blacks expect to be discriminated by Latino's, Whites , Koreans and so on, because of scrap fighting, county jail, slavery, and the communtiy store conflict. Some Latino's expect to be discriminated by Blacks and some White's. usually from similar reason's mentioned above and for imigration reason's. Some Koreans expect to be discriminated by Blacks because of immigration reason's, a sense of entitledment, and nationalistics prejudice.

So this is the baggage that is brought to the table before anyone opens their mouth.

Are blacks racist? Some are...and some are not. Some are not racist, but sound extremely racist.

User avatar
sexy365
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 302
Joined: November 12th, 2003, 2:17 pm

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by sexy365 » July 24th, 2004, 3:25 pm

I must agree with you on that, and if I may say so that was a very accurate statement you made I know I said that blacks aren't racist but that was only because I allowed someone to tell me I was wrong for putting that. But I'll stick to my first post and say some blacks are racist.

JRatta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 45
Joined: May 11th, 2004, 7:48 pm

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by JRatta » July 24th, 2004, 9:58 pm

blkjoker wrote: When it comes to not liking white people I dont think so, because the way whites treated us back in the day.
^^This type of mentality is extremely ignorant and dumb, and just as cold-hearted as the KKK itself in my mind. Your reasoning for black-on-white racism doesn't make sense. It's like this.... Palestinian extremists suicide-bomb buses in Israel with women and children on them on a regular basis....their reasoning? because the the jewish people took land from their people some time ago, but most the people they take it out on really have nothing to do with this.

Now the racial issue is not on such a level as the example i gave, but it is the same rationality. I'm not saying any kind of racism has a good reason behind it, because none of it does really. But lately I have been seeing alot more of black-on-white racism, and them getting away with it also because they use the same reasoning you stated.

What I'm tryin to say is "what your people went through" long ago really has nothing to do with me, or you for that matter. The only exception is if you were a victim of racism 40 years ago. This racist "us vs. them" mentality isn't going to get u far, it will only create unneeded barriers.

JRatta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 45
Joined: May 11th, 2004, 7:48 pm

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by JRatta » July 24th, 2004, 11:29 pm

D.X wrote: But how is it now that we Black and Brown can't stand each other??? Noone on here can say it's always been like this. I see how our children act better then us adults, they not tripping on each other, but if they hearing us grown ups saying n!@#$ this and mexican that, WHAT THEY GONE START DOING AND SAYING TO EACH OTHER??? We suppose to be their examples and some of us on this site and others I'm sure are adults and look at how we treating each other!!! Our babies our showing us a better example then we are!!! When did we get like this??

I know and believe that all of us Black and brown and even poor whites have the same enemy, and that's the enemy of freedom, justice and equality. We all have the same obsticles. I'm from the south bay area also, and I know the same issues I got with these police, no jobs, stereotypes and all other struggles, I know my Black and Brown brothers got in torrance, compton, inglewood, and any other ghetto in any state. WE GOT THE SAME ENEMY!!! Some of us think that because some have made it out of these hoods or got jobs, that one race is doing better, but I still say, that NONE OF US HAVE DONE ANY BETTER THAN THE OTHER, AND I SAY THIS BECAUSE TO MY HISPANIC BROTHERS ON HERE, WHERE ARE YOUR BANKS?? HOSPITALS?? SCHOOLS?? SUPERMARKETS?? WHO DO WE ALL GO TO TO GET LOANS? MEDICAL TREATMENT? WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING FOR OURSELVES, AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THESE LITTLE MARKETS ON THE CORNER EITHER!!! THE ENEMY STILL OWNS EVERYTHING AND WE HAVE TO GO TO THEM FOR EVERYTHING. WE ON HERE FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER AND WHITE FOLK IS NOT EVEN BEING MENTIONED, HOW IS IT IN THESE JAILS MY BROWN BROTHER CAN SIDE WITH WHITE FOLK, BUT CAN'T STAND HIS OWN BLACK BROTHER?? I DON'T CARE NOTHING ABOUT NO STREET CODES OR JAIL HOUSE BUISNESS, ON THESE STREETS WHITE FOLK HATES ALL OF US SO-CALLED MINORITIES, AND THEN WE CAN'T STICK TOGETHER?? IT'S NO EXCUSE FOR HATING EACH OTHER, WHEN WHITE FOLK HAS DONE THE SAME THINGS LIKE STOLE OUR LAND AND SLAUGHTERED OUR ANCESTORS, TOOK OUR RELIGIONS, NAMES, AND TOTALLY DESTROYED US, AND I DON'T SEE NOBODY ON HERE SPEAKING ON WHITE FOLK. WHY DO THEY GET ALL THE PASSES, BUT WE CAN'T FORGIVE OUR OWN BLACK AND BROWN BROTHER FOR WHAT WE DO OUT OF IGNORANCE.

THIS ENEMY GOT US ALL TURNED OUT AND WE ALL IN THESE HOODS WITH NO HOPE, FAITH, BUISNESSES, JOBS, AND SO WE HAVE TURNED ON EACH OTHER CAUSE WE AFRAID TO CONFRONT THE REAL ENEMY. SOME OF MY CLOSEST HOMEBOYS HAVE BEEN KILLED BY SOME HISPANICS, AND IT IS HARD TO ACCEPT, BUT I KNOW MY HISPANIC BROTHERS ARE JUST AS LOST AS WE ARE, SO I FORGIVE AND HAVE NO BEEF WITH ANY HISPANICS, BECAUSE JUST LIKE US BLACK FOLK, HISPANICS ARE LIVING IN IGNORANCE ALSO. I UNDERSTAND THIS. I KNOW WHAT WHITE FOLK HAVE DONE TO MY PEOPLE AND I DON'T GO AND DO DRIVE-BYS OR JUMP ON WHITE FOLK, SO WHY SHOULD I DO THIS TO MY BROWN BROTHER?? I KNOW WHAT'S COMING TO OUR REAL ENEMY AND I KNOW SOME ON HERE WILL DISAGREE WITH MY VIEWS BECAUSE ALOT OF US ARE AFRAID OF WHITE FOLK AND WE SO IN LOVE WITH THEM, SOME OF US HATE TO HEAR PEOPLE TALK ABOUT WHITE FOLK. MY BROWN AND BLACK BROTHERS ARE DYING IN THE HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS ALL OVER THIS WORLD FIGHTING FOR THIS ENEMY, AND FOR WHAT?? IF YOU MAKE IT BACK TO AMERIKKKA, YOU ALL STILL GONE HAVE TO DEAL WTH THE SAME STRUGGLES AND INJUSTICES. TO MY BROWN BROTHER IN TORRANCE, HOW DO THOSE WHITE POLICE OFFICERS TREAT YOU IN TORRANCE? I KNOW HOW THEY ARE THERE, AND THEY THE SAME WHERE I'M AT, BROTHER WE GOT THE SAME ISSUES WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT. WE SHOULD FOLLOW OUR BABIES EXAMPLES AND LEARN FROM THEM. THEY ACT BETTER THEN US PARENTS, AND IF WE DON'T CHANGE, WE GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER GENERATION THAT IS GOING TO HATE AND KILL EACH OTHER FOR NOTHING. WE LOOSING TOO MANY LIVES TO THIS BULL!@#$, I GOT LOVE FOR ALL MY BLACK AND BROWN BROTHERS AND I WANT TO SEE US ALL OVERCOME THIS REAL ENEMY OF FREEDOM, JUSTICE, AND EQUALITY.

ONE LOVE TO ALL OF MY BLACK AND BROWN BROTHERS AND SISTERS ON HERE WHO ARE DOWN WITH SQUASHING OUR SILLY BEEFS AND WHO ARE FOR THE UPLIFTMENT OF OUR PEOPLES.

ALSO, I WANT TO SAY REST IN PEACE TO ALL OF OUR COMRADES(BLACK AND BROWN) WHO WE HAVE LOST TO THESE STREETS.

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X

everything u said contradicted the fact that u thought that blacks and browns should unite against the "real enemy". I'm white, i have many mexican friends and a few black friends. We all respect each other, no racism. from what i see your "white man is tryin to keep us brown and balck people down" mentality only exists in your mind. Maybe you don't understand but YOU are being racist like this. I know there is racists in every race, like you, i know because you speak of MY people as if we are all some type of tyrants out to get you.

you speak of how "white folk" have done your people so many wrongs. well what very few of my race has done long ago, has nothing to do with most of us.

why cant we ALL get along... you think you have a salution, but you are really just creating more racial divide with this idea...and i hope you don't teach your child to be a racist hypocrit like you. You're only feeding the race wars with more BS.

JRatta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 45
Joined: May 11th, 2004, 7:48 pm

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by JRatta » July 24th, 2004, 11:57 pm

Germany went into a great depression in the 1920s and 1930s... people in germany started burning paper currency as it was cheaper than wood. People would have to go to the local markets with barrels of currency as the worth of the currency was very low. People were starving, unemployment skyrocketed, no one knew what to do. Most Jewish people in Germany at the time weren't poor and were well-to-do families.
Many german people were envious of the Jewish people in their country. A man by the name of Adolf Hitler became a factor in politics in Germany. He wrote books and speeches on how the local Jewish people were "keeping the Germans down" and how the Germans should unite against the Jewish people. The Germans loved this idea and embraced it, they enpowered Hitler into office. The Germans were finally going to get back at the Jews who took all their money and all thier jobs.


At the end of the holocaust more than 6 million Jews were murdered by Nazi Germany.


The "white folk are tryin to keep black and brown people down, and we should unite against them" is very similar to the idea Hitler used as a justification to the slaughter of 6 million people. He got Germany to believe that the Jewish people didn't want the Germans to have any power, and that they constantly were doing things to keep the Germans "down" by keeping them unemployed, and that the Germans should unite against the Jewish people.

Compare this to what you are thinking.

JRatta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 45
Joined: May 11th, 2004, 7:48 pm

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by JRatta » July 25th, 2004, 12:13 am

D.X wrote: THIS ENEMY GOT US ALL TURNED OUT AND WE ALL IN THESE HOODS WITH NO HOPE, FAITH, BUISNESSES, JOBS, AND SO WE HAVE TURNED ON EACH OTHER CAUSE WE AFRAID TO CONFRONT THE REAL ENEMY.
Hitler used similar ideas in his speeches and books that he wrote that helped him become a favorite among the German people. You refer to white people as the black people's "real enemy", much like hitler refered to the Jews as the German people's "real enemy", the "enemy" that made it so they had no jobs, or businesses, or faith. And the Jewish "real enemy" that made it so the Germans were fighting amongst themselves for money and power. And he preached in his speeches that the germans should unite against the the Jews... the "real enemy" to become powerful in their own country once again.

....think about what you said fool, dont be so stupid.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 741
Joined: February 8th, 2004, 3:49 pm

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 28th, 2004, 9:30 am

Excellent Post JRatta, yeah DX is like all the other version's of
" the oppressed become the oppressor "

whether the oppression is real or imagined.

I keep to this, if you cant make it in this country, your not fit to live.
This is home of the dumb, fat, and happy.
I say to DX, Saddam, and all other facist pigs, go give any country in Africa a shot and learn what its like to live at the end of a bayonet. LEarn what its like to pick through trash piles to find a dead rat to eat. These guys are straight up pussies. And that all they are, theu are not intellectuals as they would have you belive, they are just plain old garden variety pussies. Thats it, just pussies.

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”