Are blacks racist ?

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Re: Are blacks racist ?

Unread post by razbojnik » July 7th, 2008, 7:33 am

Mcminister wrote:damn i ain understaand a word u said ^^
Let me rephrase what he said using two different Jive translators:

Alright t'me brother sucka's is de most lovin' sucka's next t'jewish and asian sucka's not sayen hispanics and honkys ain't lovin' but notice most racism mosey on down from soudern mexicanswastein' brothers. ps I'm brother and hispanic so's duzn't say I'm racist

Alright t'me brother sucka's is de most lovin' sucka's next t'jewish and asian sucka's not sayen hispanics and honkys ain't lovin' but notice most racism mosey on down from soudern mexicanswastein' brothers. ps I'm brother and hispanic so's duzn't say I'm racist

HE SAID THAT HE THINKS BLACKS, JEWS AND ASIANS ARE GOOD/FRIENDLY PEOPLE AND OTHER STUFF.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » July 7th, 2008, 7:34 am

Alright ta me black peeps iz the most loving peeps next ta jewish an' asian peeps not sayen hispanics an' whites aren't loving but notice most racism come from southern mexicans killing blacks. ps I'm black an' hispanic so don' say I'm racist brace yourself foo'!

My bad..

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 7th, 2008, 7:39 am

Dude you're like russian hahaha, and in like all races thier are racist people

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » July 7th, 2008, 10:30 am

razbojnik wrote:

This is why I did not want to be a city cop.

SMH

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 7th, 2008, 9:23 pm

A Ghost wrote:
razbojnik wrote:

This is why I did not want to be a city cop.

SMH
then he gonna be sayin if I come from macedonia why do you want me to pay reparations. Sad to say but this kinda of grouping around the white identity to gang up on a nother rce you see often in the white community, and it's happen with the Irish, Italians, Jews, etc., now these slavic people startin with the ignorance. "But my people just got here..." and they already bought into the BS that's why you an enemy too.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » July 8th, 2008, 9:47 am

perongregory wrote:
then he gonna be sayin if I come from macedonia why do you want me to pay reparations. Sad to say but this kinda of grouping around the white identity to gang up on a nother rce you see often in the white community, and it's happen with the Irish, Italians, Jews, etc., now these slavic people startin with the ignorance. "But my people just got here..." and they already bought into the BS that's why you an enemy too.
I ran into a Chinese guy that was the same way. He spoke very broken English but was already calling blacks the N word and saying a bunch of racist shit.

I was thinking who the hell taught him this shit?

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Unread post by Babmuk » July 8th, 2008, 10:07 am

Hey HEy Hey bro!!!Don't judge all the slavonic ppl by couple of dudes in this forum,i'll tell you that alot of slavs very friendly and nice ppl,I remember when i was a lil kid in Russia there were alot of refugees from Afghanistan and they were coming to appartments asking ppl to give smt to them,and you know what i put my head on it that alot of ppl tried to help them as much as they could.my mother couple of times gave soap and some small things that cuold help those poor ppl,and i always had love for afghanistanian ppl,i've met some in Canada and we talked about that war that was back in the day when russians invaded afghanistan.
Russian ppl very kind,we trying to help though we living overhtere really poor,most of us.U probably didn't know a shit about that and i''ll tell u WHAT:When 9/11 happened there was russian tv program and 1 guy said maybe we should start collecting money for american citizens..Now how's that sounds to you?when poorer ppl trying to help richer ppl?
During the history if you know that turkish army was fucking up all Kavkaz,,armenians,georgians and so on...they came to our queen and on their knees asked for protection..which of cousrse they got..how do we get pay back from them?Right now they are doing some bad things for Russia and our ppl,,ungreatful mutherfuckers..If USA invades some country and some refugees coming to your home to ask for food or money will you give it to them?hell no!!!that's a big difference between our nations.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » July 8th, 2008, 10:25 am

Babmuk wrote:Hey HEy Hey bro!!!Don't judge all the slavonic ppl by couple of dudes in this forum,i'll tell you that alot of slavs very friendly and nice ppl,I remember when i was a lil kid in Russia there were alot of refugees from Afghanistan and they were coming to appartments asking ppl to give smt to them,and you know what i put my head on it that alot of ppl tried to help them as much as they could.my mother couple of times gave soap and some small things that cuold help those poor ppl,and i always had love for afghanistanian ppl,i've met some in Canada and we talked about that war that was back in the day when russians invaded afghanistan.
Russian ppl very kind,we trying to help though we living overhtere really poor,most of us.U probably didn't know a shit about that and i''ll tell u WHAT:When 9/11 happened there was russian tv program and 1 guy said maybe we should start collecting money for american citizens..Now how's that sounds to you?when poorer ppl trying to help richer ppl?
During the history if you know that turkish army was #%@&#%@ up all Kavkaz,,armenians,georgians and so on...they came to our queen and on their knees asked for protection..which of cousrse they got..how do we get pay back from them?Right now they are doing some bad things for Russia and our ppl,,ungreatful mutherfuckers..If US
A invades some country and some refugees coming to your home to ask for food or money will you give it to them?hell no!!!that's a big difference between our nations.
I never said anything about Russians. I worked with a few in 2005 and got along with them very well.

Dont judge.

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Babmuk » July 8th, 2008, 11:40 am

I didn't adress it to you man,it was for another guy,and i know you got some point of view where everybody has to get along,which is really good.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » July 8th, 2008, 12:37 pm

the cycle is not going to get broken , everyone fits the description in some way or another slavic, Mozambican, east indian whatever... everyone fits the description nothing is going to change.... the way i look at it with america, different colours same fuckin rainbow

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » July 8th, 2008, 12:44 pm

its not buying into that greater race BS, its buying into the american dream which dictates you fuckin over everyone but yourself to succed

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 8th, 2008, 6:35 pm

Babmuk wrote:Hey HEy Hey bro!!!Don't judge all the slavonic ppl by couple of dudes in this forum,i'll tell you that alot of slavs very friendly and nice ppl,I remember when i was a lil kid in Russia there were alot of refugees from Afghanistan and they were coming to appartments asking ppl to give smt to them,and you know what i put my head on it that alot of ppl tried to help them as much as they could.my mother couple of times gave soap and some small things that cuold help those poor ppl,and i always had love for afghanistanian ppl,i've met some in Canada and we talked about that war that was back in the day when russians invaded afghanistan.
During the history if you know that turkish army was #%@&#%@ up all Kavkaz,,armenians,georgians and so on...they came to our queen and on their knees asked for protection..which of cousrse they got..how do we get pay back from them?Right now they are doing some bad things for Russia and our ppl,,ungreatful mutherfuckers..If USA invades some country and some refugees coming to your home to ask for food or money will you give it to them?hell no!!!that's a big difference between our nations.
you right my man my bad.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 8th, 2008, 6:36 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:its not buying into that greater race BS, its buying into the american dream which dictates you fuckin over everyone but yourself to succed
It's more than America my friend...America is just the penultimate manifestation of what you stated.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 8th, 2008, 9:02 pm

Babmuk, I never said anything about Russians being bad, I have had a couple frends that were Russian and they were extremely nice, mind you the girl was fine asss heck

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Babmuk » July 8th, 2008, 9:44 pm

DAmn man,,u joking around or smt?i wasnt reffering to you man!!!!!!it was to that perongregory guy..u remember yourself talkin bad about slavonic ppl?if no so why make apologies?

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 8th, 2008, 10:54 pm

hahaha lol, my bad, I was just making a point, and I try my best not to talk bad about others

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » July 9th, 2008, 2:33 am

I'm sure there was a slave somewhere once that called his master a cracker. And, I'm sure that slave master accused the slave of being a reverse racist, too. Some traditions die hard in America.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » July 9th, 2008, 10:36 am

perongregory wrote:
whiskeyjack wrote:its not buying into that greater race BS, its buying into the american dream which dictates you fuckin over everyone but yourself to succed
It's more than America my friend...America is just the penultimate manifestation of what you stated.
you have to use another word for penultimate i seriously dont know what that word means, and the online meaning confuses me more, do u mean the land where everything can more freely play out against those who arent aware of what they are in?

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » July 9th, 2008, 10:39 am

StillNoScript wrote:I'm sure there was a slave somewhere once that called his master a cracker. And, I'm sure that slave master accused the slave of being a reverse racist, too.
that made me laugh, but in that context isnt that valid?

and thats not the only tradition dieing hard in america

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 9th, 2008, 11:06 am

lol, and penultimate should mean before the last

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » July 9th, 2008, 5:38 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:
StillNoScript wrote:I'm sure there was a slave somewhere once that called his master a cracker. And, I'm sure that slave master accused the slave of being a reverse racist, too.
Sure. Hey, racism is racism, right? And all forms of racism are just as bad as the other. That slave calling his master a cracker is every bit as bad as the slave master who's enslaving him...because he's black. Racism is racism is racism is racism because I say so. I'm going to stick my fingers in my ears now. I don't want to hear any logic to the contrary. Bill O Reilly's coming on, anyway.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » July 9th, 2008, 5:40 pm

I heard that Rodney King was calling the LAPD officers crackers as they were beating him. I think that's totally racist. I mean, I was raised to believe that everyone is equal. But then here's this black guy calling white guys crackers, merely for beating down a black motorist for getting fresh. It's true. Black people are the real racists...

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » July 9th, 2008, 5:57 pm

StillNoScript wrote:
whiskeyjack wrote:
Sure. Hey, racism is racism, right? And all forms of racism are just as bad as the other. That slave calling his master a cracker is every bit as bad as the slave master who's enslaving him...because he's black. Racism is racism is racism is racism because I say so. I'm going to stick my fingers in my ears now. I don't want to hear any logic to the contrary. Bill O Reilly's coming on, anyway.
? you lost me who is bill o reily?

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » July 9th, 2008, 6:07 pm

i persoanlly dont give it a shit if there are black racists or not, i know there out there just like white racists, i cant change none of there opinions and why should i bother? its a free world, if rodney king was sayin peckerwood cracker this good for him i dont care, if that mexican guy who was on TV gettin it from the cops was callin them gringos good for him.... its sad alot of yanks think like that in the first place and its even sadder no one cares they are at that level anyways... so go watch bill o reily ive seen his name all over the place if he is debatin colour on TV then good for him your no racist if you have a colour tv anyways so whats your problem?

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 10th, 2008, 6:07 am

Like I said before thier are racists in every race, and all we can do is sit thier and look at the racists in disgrace for disgracing our race

walt235

Unread post by walt235 » September 20th, 2008, 10:51 pm

Blacks are the most racist group in the USA. Period!

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » September 22nd, 2008, 7:23 am

walt235 wrote:Blacks are the most racist group in the USA. Period!
Listen to Walt Disney, he came back from the grave to bring back those 1950s toons with Mickey Mouse and the Cotton Field Boys...

Oh good memories... :P

thebasher
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by thebasher » October 12th, 2008, 11:55 pm

Common Sense wrote:When we talk about racism in America, we usually assume it's white on black racism. Many people believe that blacks are just as racist if not more racist than most other groups, even to the point of discriminating themselves against one another.

NO WE JUST PAYIN THE WORLD BACK FOR ITS HATRED TO US ...

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”