blacks vs. mexicans in Inland Empire schools

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

blacks vs. mexicans in Inland Empire schools

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 28th, 2004, 1:59 pm

what does everybody think can be done to stop these fights? alot of parents r mad at the schools around here because they say the schools arent doing their jobs an arent stoping these fights from happening. i really dont think the schools can do too much to help because the fighting carries out into the streets. my cousin was jumped by a group of blacks a few weeks ago coming out from a party he was beat an shot a few times with a pelot gun. i know better than to become a racist an hate against a whole race because of something like this. but its hard to just sit back a let them mess with my cousin who didnt bother anyone an isnt part of any gang. im just hoping theres a way to stop this peacefully...

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: blacks vs. mexicans in Inland Empire schools

Unread post by Common Sense » March 28th, 2004, 2:25 pm

If you feel the crime was a hate crime. Don't retaliate with violence. Report the crime to the police. Tell them you feel it's racially motivated, and try to get prosecution that way. Call the police chief, counsel members and your mayor if you feel this is not getting resolved. There is no place for racial hate in this country anymore. Everyone should report it and follow up on it diligently.

Tow of the poorest classes in America, should have nothin' to fight over, because as a group of people....neither one has Sh**.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » March 28th, 2004, 2:30 pm

I just noticed some one just registered with the name HITLER. I can only imagine what this fool is going to bring to the forum. If it's racist, we can start by turning his a$$$$ in and IP address to the feds.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 28th, 2004, 2:34 pm

Common Sense wrote:I just noticed some one just registered with the name HITLER. I can only imagine what this fool is going to bring to the forum. If it's racist, we can start by turning his a$$$$ in and IP address to the feds.
yeah i noticed that too...usually people with those type of user names get banned for the things they say cause they usually dont follow the rules. but who knows maybe this person will.

balla909
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by balla909 » April 20th, 2004, 1:02 pm

I don't think nothing can be done to stop the fights. I'm a junior in high school and the only way to stop the fights is if LA showed IE respect and vice versa.Peace Homie.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » April 20th, 2004, 1:14 pm

Yeah Busters with nicks like that don't last long here.

Shadow(909)
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Shadow(909) » June 3rd, 2004, 9:28 pm

Yeah im in Middle school and over here in highland we always have a big rumble in the last day of school

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by jae » January 26th, 2005, 10:43 pm

I'm 27 years old now, and when i was in highschool, out here in the I.E., we had a couple riots, and it was based on race. I dont know, call me silly, but my whole life, the one thing that i've noticed is that EVERYWHERE there are blacks, there's latins, so what's the deal with fighting over race???? we mostly grow up the same, and live in the same areas, so what are we fighting about?? i went to ayala, chino, ontario, valley view and buena vista high schools. lol, had a few problems.
black love , brown pride!

Grape Kool-Ade
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Grape Kool-Ade » January 26th, 2005, 11:47 pm

I just noticed some one just registered with the name HITLER.
lolz

balla909
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by balla909 » February 15th, 2005, 3:12 pm

This year in Upland theres been about 10 rumbles. I got to go to court next week for the last one. Bout 7 police cars rolled up on campus with guns out tazzerin fools and everything. It was about 15 of us raza against about 30 black homies. Police had me and three other fools from Onta at gunpoint. Not what you think of when you think of Upland.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » February 15th, 2005, 5:58 pm

balla909 wrote:This year in Upland theres been about 10 rumbles. I got to go to court next week for the last one. Bout 7 police cars rolled up on campus with guns out tazzerin fools and everything. It was about 15 of us raza against about 30 black homies. Police had me and three other fools from Onta at gunpoint. Not what you think of when you think of Upland.
yup...i lived in upland for about a year...it was a nice community...the only remotely "hood" part was the area near the post office...

pinky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pinky » February 19th, 2005, 2:00 am

yeah but the thing is if you go down maybe 5 minutes your in ontario which is mostly mexican but the blacks that are there dont give a fuck cause they know when they get back on the streets its a hide and seek game cause in some areas you wouldnt catch a black guy but thats how it is around there. but where i live it was a big thing a couple of years back cause it was like bloods against crips then when the mexicans had conflicts for some reason the bloods and the crips paid there attention to the mexicans and after that has just been a big click and my school against anybody else who wasnt black are down with the click.

Baby-Girl16
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Baby-Girl16 » February 19th, 2005, 3:35 pm

Yeah we had a riot down here too... About 11 people includin my self was shot with pellet gunz and they had a few of us at gunpoint...Yeah i feel u...This Black vs. Brown ish gotta end.

PlayaLarga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PlayaLarga » February 19th, 2005, 10:59 pm

Seems to me that race wars have been going on for a long, long time. My pops, who went to high school during the 1970's used to talk about race wars between blacks and latinos, whites and latinos, blacks and whites, etc. at his high school.

When I went to high school in the 1990's it was the same old shit. Whether you call the police or the proper administration at school about it or faculty, it isn't gonna do much but fan the flames.

Although it may prevent future violence, it won't do shit to stop the racial animosity nor tension that exists in schools and on the street.

What school admins really need to do is create more programs or activities making kids of different ethnic backgrounds work together. My high school did it by having cultural fairs and retreats.

I know shit sounds corny but it worked to a certain extent. I had taken part in rumbles in my day but when it's all said in done the racial beef is either gonna cool off over time or you're gonna grow out of it.

but since some of yall are still in high school or middle school, a discussion like this is helping. use what you learn right now about accepting each other's race and try to keep this shit in mind when you encounter something like that. use your head and not your emotions based on race.

sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sxr3no » February 20th, 2005, 2:37 am

Being realistic it doesnt matter how much you all want it to stop it just wont. This is one of those things that you just gotta learn how to deal with cuz there will never be peace but maybe one day there will be no more violence against each other . 2 me it will be better if every one just acted like if the other race was gone dead.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » February 21st, 2005, 1:41 pm

sxr3no wrote:Being realistic it doesnt matter how much you all want it to stop it just wont. This is one of those things that you just gotta learn how to deal with because there will never be peace but maybe one day there will be no more violence against each other . 2 me it will be better if every one just acted like if the other race was gone dead.
*The more mature thing to do, is ignore the other race. That's how I am. If I don't like you, or hate you, I will ignore you, until you get in my face. I had to shank a fool in the scrotum, for maddogging me severely, to where I couldn't ignore him...

If you hate me, then hate me forever, just don't get in my face, and mad dog me, expecting me to back down from a stare down, or your gaze. I'm a man just like you, and refuse not to walk in any way, but tall and proud!

Fatestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Fatestar » February 21st, 2005, 10:59 pm

the black vs brown gang mentality is perpetrated by La Eme.

Baby-Girl16
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Baby-Girl16 » February 22nd, 2005, 2:31 am

really? i didnt know thatt...U would la eme change subjects like that? And surenos? anyone know?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 22nd, 2005, 12:08 pm

Fatestar wrote:the black vs brown gang mentality is perpetrated by La Eme.

not in the high schools. most of the kids involved in these race rumbles arent in a gang. it usually starts of with one or two people acting stupid and before you know it theirs hundreds of people involved.

PlayaLarga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PlayaLarga » February 22nd, 2005, 4:51 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:

not in the high schools. most of the kids involved in these race rumbles arent in a gang. it usually starts of with one or two people acting stupid and before you know it theirs hundreds of people involved.
yup. it could start off with a fair one between two people - who coincidentally are of different races. and when the fight starts to become public, the racial mob mentality comes into play with people making it out to be a race war.

I remember back at my hs, i fought one on one with a black dude over a game of basketball. fools started jumping in and it ended up being a "racial" incident. that whole week ended up with a couple of "race riots".

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » February 23rd, 2005, 6:18 pm

Yeah Down at Castle Park last Friday Some eses started trippen, Some foo got shot up in the Parking Lot. Mad 5.0. Fuccloads of Cops. Even had the air pig hoovering up top.

That following Monday at La Sierra There was a Riot. I live in the Apartments right next to the school. Some Crazy shyt. Some little younghead throw a M1000 in the Quad. Petty Shit.

Baby-Girl16
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Baby-Girl16 » February 24th, 2005, 3:11 pm

Dagg... Thats pretty sad man.. Did you go to that high school? One of my friends goes there..

sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sxr3no » March 2nd, 2005, 3:06 pm

Foo shiiiiit, dont even bother on typing some shit like that unless you know wuz up provably the only thing you know about the EME are the things you seen in American Me. nobody tells anybody to hate or dislike some one, and if someone does and they listen them then they are still youngsters that dont really know shit about anythingand let themselves be influenced.

Skillz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Skillz » March 6th, 2005, 5:56 pm

Shadow(909) wrote:Yeah im in Middle school and over here in highland we always have a big rumble in the last day of school
AHah hell yeah we do that in high school too, we bust on motherfuckers on the last day of school.

But down here it's not Blacks Vs Mexicans, it's everybody vs everybody. I mean sometimes your own people don't even stick up for you.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » March 9th, 2005, 12:52 pm

*Despite what folks on here say, you're mainly telling the truth. La Eme are a bunch of nazi loving, brown supremacists, whose hatred for black folks had seeped down into their youth, whose families have hatred for black folks anyway...

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 9th, 2005, 1:01 pm

TheReal wrote:
*Despite what folks on here say, you're mainly telling the truth. La Eme are a bunch of nazi loving, brown supremacists, whose hatred for black folks had seeped down into their youth, whose families have hatred for black folks anyway...

La Eme has nothing to do with any of these high school fights. LOL. come on man, ive been there with the sh*t starts. La Eme doesnt control every Mexican family. most of the kids involved in these fights dont even know anything about prison gangs.

PlayaLarga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PlayaLarga » March 9th, 2005, 3:19 pm

IF anything, we should'nt be talking about the so-called hypocrisy of LA EME joining up with the Aryan Brothers. It should be vice versa, we should be asking ourselves why the Aryan Brothers allowed themselves to ally with La Eme. Think about it. It's a business/political move if you recognize the power in numbers and organization of each ethnic group in the pen.

BUT to say that these riots are instigated in our high schools by these organizatios is purely speculative. if you got any common sense, most of these fights start off by racial tensions alone regardless of what goes on in prison.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » March 10th, 2005, 12:41 pm

PlayaLarga wrote:IF anything, we should'nt be talking about the so-called hypocrisy of LA EME joining up with the Aryan Brothers. It should be vice versa, we should be asking ourselves why the Aryan Brothers allowed themselves to ally with La Eme. Think about it. It's a business/political move if you recognize the power in numbers and organization of each ethnic group in the pen.

BUT to say that these riots are instigated in our high schools by these organizatios is purely speculative. if you got any common sense, most of these fights start off by racial tensions alone regardless of what goes on in prison.
*That's why I said:

"La Eme are a bunch of nazi loving, brown supremacists, whose hatred for black folks had seeped down into their youth, WHOSE FAMILIES HAVE HATRED FOR BLACK FOLKS ANYWAY (emphasis mine)..."

So no, I don't believe La Eme is totally responsible, however, they are the gasoline and enablers, whereas the families of these mexican youth, who teach their children hatred of black folks, are the fire.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 10th, 2005, 12:44 pm

lol..ok thanks for the facts REAL. yes when i was just a little boy i remember my Sureno father teaching me to hate black people...lol

PlayaLarga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PlayaLarga » March 10th, 2005, 3:37 pm

TheReal wrote:
PlayaLarga wrote:IF anything, we should'nt be talking about the so-called hypocrisy of LA EME joining up with the Aryan Brothers. It should be vice versa, we should be asking ourselves why the Aryan Brothers allowed themselves to ally with La Eme. Think about it. It's a business/political move if you recognize the power in numbers and organization of each ethnic group in the pen.

*That's why I said:

"La Eme are a bunch of nazi loving, brown supremacists, whose hatred for black folks had seeped down into their youth, WHOSE FAMILIES HAVE HATRED FOR BLACK FOLKS ANYWAY (emphasis mine)..."

So no, I don't believe La Eme is totally responsible, however, they are the gasoline and enablers, whereas the families of these mexican youth, who teach their children hatred of black folks, are the fire.

would you agree that it's same forces of combustion enabling the families of black youth to teach their children the hatred of mexican folks?

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » March 10th, 2005, 4:51 pm

hating people because of the color of their skin is one of the saddest down falls of our generations, past and present,
i always like to get to know a mufaka white black or brown and if they arn't cool then they usually give me a pretty good reason to hate them after that,
mostly though i don't have that problem.
and you can't hate me for what some white people did a houndred years ago(well you can if you want), i had nothing to do with that.
its just too sad that we can't just all get along,
there is always our next life that we have to live to be from a different color and ethnic back round, til then, color only goes skin deep.

Unlimited
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Unlimited » March 13th, 2005, 12:38 pm

just this friday, about 30 heads went down to a game at my high school and started talking sh*t to these blacks up on the bleachers. throwning up signs and stuff.

The I.E may not have L.A.'s respect but up here, violence is violence and cliques are cliques. Race wars happen in every city and high school out here.