what asian race is craziest?

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: what asian race is craziest?

Unread post by 2%SODA » May 7th, 2004, 10:58 am

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:I don't consider shooting into a crowd and running away as crazy....LOL.

that aint crazy... that's just fuuckin dumb

zzzz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zzzz » May 7th, 2004, 11:15 am

Aren't places like India, and those people from Bin Laden's country considered Asians too? How come they haven't been brought up? They have some badass gangstas. I'd say suicide bombing is WAY crazier than any drive-by shooting.

STRAITUPRIDAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by STRAITUPRIDAH » November 29th, 2004, 10:43 pm

sorry for bringing this thread back up but i just wanted to put my opinions on this matter. now to get my ethnicity correctly identified ima a full down to the bones illocano (Filipino for you guys that don't know) now i'm not biased towards anybody my best friend asked me to be his best man at his wedding and he's vietnamese and my fiance's bestfriend is khmer and she's gotta dope ass husband whose khmer to. so what im trying to say is what i'm about to say is based on experience.
Now in LA, SF VALLEY the pinoys time was in the 80-90s. No matter how much pride you viets or cambodians may have you can't deny the facts that filipinos held that shit down. BDL said whenever viets or khmers used to come around the LOS they would catch heat, in the 80s-90s they did catch heat in LA and the sf valley. They would get served real hot and real quick. That was only because nobody respected them and them being bad ass shots. Now in today's standards im reading "pinoys are pussies and run," or "i've never met a down ass pinoy in my life." Homie, if you really have never met a down ass pinoy in your life then i look at you as a sheltered ass person. No offense but come to L.A. specifically by the original Tommy's. Go walk down temple street and robinson or any other streets adjacent say "Fuck Pinoys" at the top of your lungs and see if you meet any down ass pinoys.
The Vietnamese and cambodian time i'm guessing is now. Yeah, i'll hand it to you guys your crazy as in you guys dont give a fuck, you guys pull straps or shanks when the situation calls and doesn't call for it. I've only met some vietnamese or cambodians that could put it down on a 1 on 1. Usually they would always "call up there homies" and jump somebody 3 on 1 , 5 on 1, 8 on 1 etc. Now i'm not talking smack about you guys but thats all i see. For example, i'm walking with my fiance through Northridge mall, i see 4 vietnamese guys hit up 1 filipino (he's wearing tight pants, those long spikes, earings, tight shirt, basically a punker sort of deal... a fag in my words.) They go up to him and say "Fuck Flip-flops." (Why would you call my race slippers.) now back to the subject, they said fuck flip-flops and they all rushed him. Beat his ass down pretty good. Homie had to get helped up by his friends. And from my nephews and nieces i would hear of constant situations that match that one. Now what im trying to say is why would you go up to somebody who obviously isn't involved in gangs and it would take 4 of you to rush him? makes no sense to me. Now i'm not being ignorant by only classifying 4 of you, but other times i would see vietnamese or cambodians there would always be like 30-40 of them saying fuck flip-flops at the top of their lungs. But thats only here in the san fernando valley.
in LA i've run into some down ass vietnamese/cambodians. One time in chinatown i was walking with my homeboy who is vietnamese. Now that day i had no other shoes to wear but my old ass tattered pair of cortez. (brings back some memories (':cry:') I was walking through some clothes market sort of thing and 2 guys from i think they claimed OLB (i knew they were cambodian from the way they looked and talked) hit me up. Now since i have nothing to do with that non-sense shit anymore and have a kid on the way (':D') i said i don't bang. They still continued on it and said "Why the fuck are you wearing cortez homie" Now being the smart-ass that i am i said, "Why the fuck are you talking so funny homie" and out of no where the smallest one popped me in the face. Now i havn't been punched real good in the face in about 5 years and that shit stung like crazy. I staggered back and said are you fucking insane? and by this time my vietnamese friend was handling the taller one. I walked back to the smaller one and he said "FUCK YOU" and he still kept swinging. Now I'm about 6'1 220lbs and I'd estimate this cambodian to be about 5'5 120 or roughly around that. EVERY time i dropped him he still got up and ran at me. So that's why i'll give my respects to cambodians and vietnamese, No matter how much those foos got knocked down they always got back up and ran at me. Hindi mag patalo (won't give up). But what ruins it for you guys is how a lot of you pull straps to quick. Shooting people that don't even bang, or just shooting into a crowd, or emptying your clip and hitting nobody. Just for show. Now that's probably why most of the filipinos on this thread were saying they never met any down vietnamese/cambodians. Now I know some of you may make the argument "We'll were fucking insane because we'll shoot anybody regardless of the consequences we don't care if we spend life in prison." Pare (homie), just because you shoot somebody and they don't bang doesn't mean your insane, sorry to say but it actually makes you really fucking stupid. While your sitting, rotting away in prison, fighting for your life against the southsiders, you'll be thinking, "damn i shouldn't have killed that guy that looked like a fag." I don't give a fuck how crazy you are or how many people you shot, when your behind the walls you'll be regretting that shit.
Today's filipino gangsters lack guidance not balls. Theres no veteranos or ogs that give a fuck about them. They also lack the same mentality that old pinoy bangers had. Walang puso (no heart.) There are some down ass one's that'll hold it down but like i said, there's no veterano to tell them right from wrong. Now i also heard on this thread "Pinoys only join gangs to get girls and look like prettyboys" A lot of the youngsters that i've talked to joined for protection and that they were tired of being jumped by ABZ. Revenge is a disease and what goes around comes around, jump somebody today and tomorrow you'll be facing the end of his barrel.
okayokayokay, some of you are probably like "What the fuck is this foo saying?!" or the pinoys probably saying, "Tang inang ito, ginagamet ang shabu!"
but let me get to the "what asian race is craziest?"
There is no craziest asian race, every race has their share of riders and busters. But if were talking about which asian race ran what for the longest and held that shit, i'd have to go with filipinos.
Sorry for not mentioning korean,jap, or chinese don't get mad and attack me i was just focusing on viet/cambo/pinoys.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » November 30th, 2004, 2:37 am

^
it was an interestin' read...give your experiences on the other Asians...Koreans in particular...if you from the Los, i know Koreans and Flips mingled...especially in Rampart and Ktown area. i mean, there were Korean sides of JFX, FTM is now basically all Korean, Ktown CYS, Koreans in STS, RBS, SZA, etc...

i grew up around Flips...for about half my life, they were the only Asians around...i grew up in Hawthorne and chilled in Carson a lot too (mostly in the "patch"). the homies i had back when i was young always had my back and showed me much love...but i have to say, the Flips these days are not like the ones back then...they look more like ese's from the "rebel" era of the 90's...plucked eyebrows, earrings, shaved heads, etc...

STRAITUPRIDAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by STRAITUPRIDAH » November 30th, 2004, 8:26 pm

west up kicker. from what your talking about hoods i'm going to assume your from KTOWN. am i correct?
Yea there was a lot of mingling between us and koreans but we always had to keep a close eye on them. From my experiences with koreans they care more about business opportunities than there own hood. I'm not talking down on any koreans because I got a couple of homies that are with it, but yeah, a lot of them care more about money.
They were really the only other Asian race that filipinos got along with on a big basis. Now i've run into a couple of korean hoods before, like LostBoyz, MentalBoyz, and SeoulBoyz i think. Now before SeoulBoyz used to have some down ass riders but now, i guess this is there 3rd generation or something, they got some weak ass youngsters. I heard the OG seoulboyz don't even recognize the youngsters as being a part of them. For example, Seoulboyz hit me up there was around 12 of them only like 2 big guys and the rest these little kids trying to dress like G's wearing some tight ass dickies and some small ass shirts. (shit looked real funny.) i claimed my shit. Then they said "Fuck KM" and said "SBZ MOB" and then walked away. Now I first off said nothing remotely close to the KMOBB and to claim SBZ MOB, im sorry to say but thats a joke. How you going to claim mob then gang? pick one please. I forgot to mention KMOBB. I've run into a lot of them and I'd have to say, a lot of them were down for theres. I heard one of them caught a murder charge and after that they quieted down a little bit. I also did some time with this korean cat from 'OUTLAWZ' homie was the asian rep in the oc county jail in santa ana. From what I'm hearing from the youngsters and other homies, in KTOWN theres a lotta shit going on between KTM, MBZ, KTG, and LGKK. One of my homies said LGKK could put any of them down, i don't know if its true because i never ran into any of them but all i can say is stop fighting each other, its no use. your all korean in the end.

by the way, i dont pluck my eyebrows, i get that shit waxed!

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » December 1st, 2004, 4:18 am

West up Ridah...

nah, i ain't from Ktown...i'm from 310, Hawthorne and Gardena is my home.

anyway, i agree...money is #1 in most Korean gangs back in the 90s. that is where KK got all they fame. they operate more like the Chinese gangs than the SE Asians or Flips.

how old are ya? all the sets you mentioned, with the exception of LGKK, have only been around since the late 90s / early 2000. i know heads from all the sets you've mentioned. a close big homie of mine is an OG SBZ head. about the original SBZ heads not recognizin' the youngsters. it's like this...the older heads have all stopped bangin' for the most part. they've moved on, but the young ones are still they lil' homies. if big shiet pops off, then yeah...you'll see them around. but for the most part, they let the young ones handle themselves. they even wanted them to change the name from SBZ to somethin' else...but yeah...i know some of the young ones too.

if they said fuk KM, are you from AKP? that's about the only flip set down with KM. other than that...i dunno why they would say that to a flip. KM did have it's share of riders and its share of rankers...just like any other gang. KM and SBZ were connected at one point...but that's old news. i know of the homie you are talkin' about from KM who got caught with murder. i believe he was only a minor when it happened. sad story.

OTL, i know some heads from there too. they had some riders as well.

the thing about most Korean gangs is that they are tied to each other. all the "hyungs" (same thing as kuya / older brothers) are friends or know each other. it's like a game...each starts a gang and sees which one will come out on top. LGKK is the hyungs to most the gangs in Ktown...i personally know the one who started it and he is in his 30s.

Koreans have way too much pride. if we all stuck together instead of bangin' on each other...we would run Ktown and not let 18ST or MS be takin' over the hoods. i hope that day comes one day...and i hope it don't take another riot for all the Koreans to unite.

anyway, i give respect to the pinoys and pinays. they was my family growin' up. though i've had bad experiences and don't like a lotta flips, i still got love the ones i know too. stay up homie...peace~

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » December 1st, 2004, 3:37 pm

West up Ridah, Kicker, and everyone else...where's TVibes at I'm surprised he ain't hit this topic up yet?

As a Pinoy, I know my people got problems within our community...hopefully we are all working together to make it a better situation. I still got hope though.

And this topic...somewhat race baiting, it should be retitled "Craziest Asian Gang"...because you all know our elders do not think of us as "honorable" or "worth mentioning" as part of the greater culture of each our respectable ethnicities.

I just take it you guys are around the water cooler, shooting the shiet and not taking anything too serious. Rider's come in the form of HEART, not skin color or ethnicity. I know major rider's of all asian races, irregardless of gang affiliation, I know these guys to be riders because they had HEART!

Anyhow, stay up to all you youngsters out there doing your thing. Keep your mouth shut always, move in silence. Save the bragging and boasting for your hood BBQ's...LOL! If you take a look at your veteranos, some of whom aren't doing so well, you should take a second look at this lifestyle...the bigger picture.

STRAITUPRIDAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by STRAITUPRIDAH » December 1st, 2004, 6:49 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:West up Ridah, Kicker, and everyone else...where's TVibes at I'm surprised he ain't hit this topic up yet?

As a Pinoy, I know my people got problems within our community...hopefully we are all working together to make it a better situation. I still got hope though.

Anyhow, stay up to all you youngsters out there doing your thing. Keep your mouth shut always, move in silence. Save the bragging and boasting for your hood BBQ's...LOL! If you take a look at your veteranos, some of whom aren't doing so well, you should take a second look at this lifestyle...the bigger picture.

LOL I read that TVibes guy's posts. Trying to say you got family in OC and then speakin on the LOS. I don't even wanna start.

WEST UP BDL

Anyways, You youngsters do need to keep your fucking mouths shut. Stop bragging about the dirt you do, that's the reason most of you caught cases. Life isn't about gangbanging, I'm only on this forum to provide my experiences and hopefully educate some of you in this subject. A lot of your veteranos done so much dirt for your hoods to get respected and then you youngsters had to mess it all up and do some dirt and then brag about it to everybody but Santo Nino.
For you pinoys out there, there's no reason to bang on other pinoys, all your doing is holding back your own race. See how it is when your behind the walls sharing a cell with the same pinoy that mopped up your brother and you can't do shit about it. The truth is and i'm sure everybody has at least heard this but i'll say it again: a life of gangbanging only produces 2 results, getting locked up or laying six feet in the ground. To the veteranos that made it out of the lifestyle alive, much respect to you guys, please keep providing your peewees with the valuable history lessons and "rules" that we fought by in the 80s-90s.
To the Pare's, stay up! Never be ashamed or scared of who you are, you'll always have the Pare Car when you go behind the walls.

SV 2004
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SV 2004 » December 2nd, 2004, 5:01 pm

LOL who Fcuk are you??...Do u know me? Have you ever had a conversation with me? You dont even know who i am, but you think you can comment on me and u actually believe someone cares and respects ur opinion like you someone special...yeah plzz like you said homie " dont start "

keep spreading your gospel and guidance to your youngstas, maybe you'll learn something from your own preaching
Maybe u should pratice what u preach dawg and stay out of other ppls business
What a joke....

SV 2004
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SV 2004 » December 2nd, 2004, 5:17 pm

This is all funny to me ...i dont even know who the fcuk you are and i dont remember even ever addressing you on anything homie ...so wat???
Why do you even feel the need to look up my posts??
so kickback, chill and smoke a blunt or something...

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » December 2nd, 2004, 11:00 pm

SV 2004 wrote:LOL who Fcuk are you??...Do u know me? Have you ever had a conversation with me? You dont even know who i am, but you think you can comment on me and u actually believe someone cares and respects ur opinion like you someone special...yeah plzz like you said homie " dont start "

keep spreading your gospel and guidance to your youngstas, maybe you'll learn something from your own preaching
What a joke....

TVIBES,
Homie, these cats don't know you nor was addressing anything to you. They must've read some of your comments about pinoys in general, and probably got offended by it. I think we all need to ease up on tripping about race and keep it movin...this forum is open for all to voice their opinion...it just gets monotonous after awhile...

If ya'll want to argue or debate something...do so please, just don't get into useless arguments...

Stay up...

STRAITUPRIDAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by STRAITUPRIDAH » December 3rd, 2004, 12:48 pm

SV 2004 wrote:LOL who Fcuk are you??...Do u know me? Have you ever had a conversation with me? You dont even know who i am, but you think you can comment on me and u actually believe someone cares and respects ur opinion like you someone special...yeah plzz like you said homie " dont start "

What a joke....

Alright, then I'm not going to get into a useless argument with you, if you want to argue or something PM me. And about your comment if "I believe someone cares and respects my opinion," I don't care if nobody respects or cares about what I have to say but I'm going to say it anyways. I don't have anything to prove to nobody on here. Get at me.

WEST UP! BDL and kicker and to the others on here.

SV 2004
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SV 2004 » December 5th, 2004, 2:47 pm

I agree, the race thing is played out....
BDL i hear you ..thats why i wasnt tripping on no race thing and was addressing the individual and not his race...i was responding to his comment thats all.....
Ridah...there wont be a need for me to get at you or pm you...been there, done that as u can see from previous posts and im moving on...so say what u gotta say and contribute your knowledge, just keep my name out your mouth and i pay u the same respect, but if you want to exchange positive knowledge then im all for it
peace

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » December 7th, 2004, 3:23 pm

HOW ARE ASIAN ETHNIC GROUPS DIFFERENT RACES? THEY'RE ALL ASIAN RIGHT?

SE -ASIA SW -ASIA S.ASIA N. -ASIA CENTRAL -ASIA THOSE ARE ALL KINDS OF DIFFERENT ASIANS

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » December 7th, 2004, 6:59 pm

100 wrote:HOW ARE ASIAN ETHNIC GROUPS DIFFERENT RACES? THEY'RE ALL ASIAN RIGHT?

SE -ASIA SW -ASIA S.ASIA N. -ASIA CENTRAL -ASIA THOSE ARE ALL KINDS OF DIFFERENT ASIANS

ASIAN is a general description...

Like LATINO is a one for Mexicans, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Hondurans, Guatemalans, Nicaraguans, etc...

Like CAUCASIAN is one for Brits, Germans, French, Spaniards, etc.

But within each category is an ethnic culture.

STRAITUPRIDAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by STRAITUPRIDAH » December 12th, 2004, 5:14 am

NikexCortez wrote:U say there Khmers cant step foot in LA?? OLBz and OBz made it in LA. my hood even went to war with all the eses around our neighborhood and they still cant handle us. It sounds like u have to much pride being a Pnoy Sureno. when u get locked up, where u gonna be huh? with the asians. and who calls the shots for the asians in prison huh?? The Cambodians, thats rite.

Damn I had to comment on this... From what I read you are 14 year old talking about asians in prison. You saying your hood made it in L.A.?! If you believe that, then homeboy let me know WHERE your hood made it. I'm not saying your not "down" because your just 14. When I got into the hood, I knew plenty of 14 year olds banging side by side with the 25 yr olds. But anyways, "And they still cant handle us" who can't handle you? You want to claim hood fame here's a line ------------ claim it. You guys may have Chinatown, but what is Chinatown? It has like a 1 square mile radius.

Prison, don't even say Cambodians call shots. Whoever you heard that from, you better give them some vaseline and a poolstick and tell them to start practicing ':lol:' You've never been to prison so please don't speak on it. As for me, I have been in the system and I'm going to just say, NO Cambodian ever called shots for me.

No disrespect to your hood, but I want to know who couldn't handle you? Which varrio's couldn't handle you?

Talks cheap.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 12th, 2004, 10:32 am

^^ im 16 now. yea i kno i shouldnt talk about prison cuhs i never been to it. i was just sayin cuhs i have alot of homies that have. and from wut i hear, filipinos be getting punked by cambodians and cambodians the most respected asians in the system. they roll with the blacks ect. and the varrios that couldnt handle us is, vsr, obs, tdls, lcm, ast, sur. as u kno, most these hoods not even around here no more. and guess why?? foo u dont kno shizz about china town. china town has its own neighborhood. roll up alpine st on broadway and yull see. i kno who u are too, u that foo my homies rushed in that restruant a while back in front of alpine park.

STRAITUPRIDAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by STRAITUPRIDAH » December 12th, 2004, 1:02 pm

Aint nobody rushed me in Chinatown homeboy. If you want to start calling out little situations like these then I could think of a shitload of way more times that I've caught a bunch of OBZ or OLBz. I'm to old for this calling out names things I'm in my late 20's homie. Got a family to look after and gotta work legit to make that paper, feel me?

I'm curious, who do you think I am? and why do you think I'm that guy that got rushed. The most recent incident with OBz that I can think of is when I took my wife's niece to get her tongue pierced and to go shopping, I brought one of the peewee's along so he could hold the bags. LOL. Anyways, Some guy all flamed up hit me up, got knocked back down. I think he was vietnamese? Or, you could read my earlier post for another time I had an incident with OBz. Other than that, I've never really seen any of them. I only go to Chinatown now to eat with my parents-in-law or my wife. So if you think its G to hit up somebody holding the hand of their pregnant wife then by all means, test me.

Anyways, sorry to say, if you think prison is like that then you got your shit twisted. My close friend who is black whose been banging that piru since '86 told me how it is going in there. Homeboy just got out after doing a couple years for receiving stolen property. He hopped from Chino to delano to san quentin to pelican bay to donovan then to top it all off the towers in LA. The Pinoys don't really got to worry about the surenos as much as the cambodians or the vietnamese. There's never been a moment where I saw or he saw a Cambodian punk a Pinoy. Asian's dont punk other Asians, we may run different cars but we all considered "Chinos" when shit gets hot. This other guy I used to work with was from San Fer who just got out said that they are neutral with pinoys. The Cambodians got tired of running with the Pare (pinoys) Car went up to the blacks and said they want to run their own car, so the black rep said, You aint gonna have no place to sit and eat and no shower's. You guy's got balls for trying to run your own car and then when shit goes down you come back to the Pare car and ask for help. Now in Ironwood, yeah the Cambodians can hold their shit down there because there are so many of them. To me, it don't really matter because were all Asian and there's no point to be seperating in prison. Put the BS pride aside and think about how you going to survive.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 12th, 2004, 1:14 pm

^^ This wasnt recent. It was a looong time ago. U mentioned it earlier on page 5 talkin about OLB.

STRAITUPRIDAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by STRAITUPRIDAH » December 12th, 2004, 4:32 pm

yeah, I never said your hood didn't have down ass cats in it. Every hood got riders and busters. Yeah, your homeboy kept getting up. I was like shit, this cat got heart. He couldn't fight but at least he got balls. LOL.

Anyways, I got to go put up my X-mas lights, buy a x-mas tree, and sing some X-mas carols.

STAY UP
PEACE!

"The first Noel, The Angels did say, was to certain poor shepherds in fields as they lay."
LOL. Don't ask how I know them lyrics, but that song is the dopest X-mas carol out there.

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » January 2nd, 2005, 6:03 am

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:And this topic...somewhat race baiting, it should be retitled "Craziest Asian Gang"...because you all know our elders do not think of us as "honorable" or "worth mentioning" as part of the greater culture of each our respectable ethnicities.
That's right.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 31st, 2006, 1:25 pm

To STRAITUPRIDAH:

Shizz dawg I thought you was from STS. Coz some STS got rushed accross the st from the park. And the story you told me sounded familier to it. Homie we dont mess with people when they are with their kids, family, especially a pregnant wife come on. Do you know where the viet foo who hit ya up was from? We show respect we not skanless. There are asian gangs that are stupid like that but we are not. We have rules. Shizz I never knew the homies ran into AKP in the hood before, but at eagle rock plaza yea...Where did the homies and you get down in the hood?

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 31st, 2006, 1:26 pm

NikexCortez wrote:Big Dusty Loco i understand wut ur saying now. And naw im not Vietnamese. Im Cambodian and Chinese.

I just found out I got some viet blood in me. asian pride! haha.......

Evilside Boy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Evilside Boy » September 28th, 2007, 12:29 am

cambodian pride nigka u already know

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » September 28th, 2007, 1:09 am

Besides CC and NE, Cambodians control all major Asian areas in PHILLY.

THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Connecticut
What city do you live in now?: 22nd St

Unread post by THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY » September 28th, 2007, 6:41 am

WHERE IM AT SPEALING ON THE 2 CITIES WHERE MY REP IS. ITS the CAMBODIANS THEY WHERE THE 1ST ONES OUT HERE TO ACTUALLY BRING BLOODS AND CRIPS TO PHILLY. AND IN WILMINGTON DELAWARE ITS THE CHINESE MORE UNDERGROUND LIKE MAFIA LEVEL STYLE WITH THEM.

PolarAC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PolarAC » December 7th, 2007, 6:50 pm

When I used to live in New England, the cambos were pretty damn down and had a rep. That was over 15 years ago though.

sacluded

Unread post by sacluded » December 8th, 2007, 3:56 pm

craziest asians I ever saw were the females.

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 9th, 2007, 12:54 pm

sacluded wrote:craziest asians I ever saw were the females.
LOL

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » December 15th, 2007, 1:24 am

sacluded wrote:craziest asians I ever saw were the females.
u must be on crack..lolz.

lxbigboyxl
What city do you live in now?: ES Santa Ana

Unread post by lxbigboyxl » June 25th, 2008, 4:27 pm

I say the Cambodians...

GLS

Unread post by GLS » June 25th, 2008, 11:44 pm

Cambos dropped hispanos everyday

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”