what asian race is craziest?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
MeanMug
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: what asian race is craziest?

Unread post by MeanMug » June 30th, 2008, 7:00 pm

this is the craziest discussion.

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange County

Unread post by TVo » July 1st, 2008, 1:19 pm

Wheres big Dusty Loco when you need him and his nonsense about Pinoy gangs being the downest.
Pinoy gangs in L.A. aren't even the downest Pinoys in Cali, that would go to the Bay Area Pinoy cats.

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TVo » July 1st, 2008, 1:21 pm

and since when are Filipinos asian?!?!? Filipinos are pacific islanders. Long Duc Castro just don't sound right!

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 1st, 2008, 3:22 pm

TVo wrote:Wheres big Dusty Loco when you need him and his nonsense about Pinoy gangs being the downest.
Pinoy gangs in L.A. aren't even the downest Pinoys in Cali, that would go to the Bay Area Pinoy cats.
Really? all right...u got the forum...go ahead and state your claim.

All ya'll followed us Pinoys into this gang thing...ya'll looked up to us. We was the benchmark, ya'll just wanna be's....

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 1st, 2008, 3:22 pm

TVo wrote:and since when are Filipinos asian?!?!? Filipinos are pacific islanders. Long Duc Castro just don't sound right!
Filipinos are mixed up and confused.

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TVo » July 1st, 2008, 3:54 pm

Pinoys didn't start the "asian" gang thing. Maybe in your little corner of the world. Have you never been to china town in NYC and San Fran. Both those Chinatowns are bigger than L.A.'s little ass china town next to friggen Olvera street! lol
Sorry Dusty, I'm 37 and gotta call you on some of your BS that you definitely see thins with filipino so cal tinted glasses on.

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TVo » July 1st, 2008, 4:02 pm

Chinese street gangs have been around since the 40's, and yes, street gangs, not triads. In NYC they were boppers and we don't even have to explain San Frans roots.
The Pinoys I've seen have never been down, a couple here and there but mostly mob mentality where they jump 1 dude when they are 4 deep.
I grew up around Filipino gangs and those fool swould constant jump people but never one on one.
Like people have said there are down fools in every race but for you to say the Pinoys are master street gang race of the asians when ya'll ain't even asians is pretty phucking funny.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » July 1st, 2008, 9:05 pm

Ay here's what a norcal pinoy thinks of so cal LOOOOOL says FUCK SO CAL?! two piece everybody?! Fuck LA?! watch at 3:07 PLEASE

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 1st, 2008, 11:24 pm

Ya'll win...

Craziest Asian race...all the netbangers on here. Chinese, Viet, Cambo's...crazy ass race. Pinoys are punks...

peace...

indacut

Unread post by indacut » July 2nd, 2008, 11:01 pm

The famous ones are the dumbasses that dont know how to get away with shit. Every asian race in america has enough bodies. Korean,Chinese,Viet,Khmer,Laos,Mien,Hmong are all equally crazy. We need to stop killing each other and start protecting our own. but its not like we only kill asians. theres plenty of dead whites,blacks, and mexicans from us too.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » July 7th, 2008, 11:55 am

TVo wrote:Chinese street gangs have been around since the 40's, and yes, street gangs, not triads. In NYC they were boppers and we don't even have to explain San Frans roots.
The Pinoys I've seen have never been down, a couple here and there but mostly mob mentality where they jump 1 dude when they are 4 deep.
I grew up around Filipino gangs and those fool swould constant jump people but never one on one.
Like people have said there are down fools in every race but for you to say the Pinoys are master street gang race of the asians when ya'll ain't even asians is pretty #%@& funny.
Chinese boppers? Like the Wongs in the "Wanderers"? Don't f**k with the Wongs!

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 7th, 2008, 10:26 pm

TVo wrote:and since when are Filipinos asian?!?!? Filipinos are pacific islanders. Long Duc Castro just don't sound right!
LOL...okay professor, is that right?

Since your going off the racial tip, since when are SouthEast Asians considered Asian? Ya'll the dirty unwashed Chinese of generations past...

The Asian title goes to Chinese, Japanese, Korean...they don't want you mixed up in their category...LOL.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 7th, 2008, 10:33 pm

TVo wrote:Pinoys didn't start the "asian" gang thing. Maybe in your little corner of the world. Have you never been to china town in NYC and San Fran. Both those Chinatowns are bigger than L.A.'s little ass china town next to friggen Olvera street! lol
Sorry Dusty, I'm 37 and gotta call you on some of your BS that you definitely see thins with filipino so cal tinted glasses on.
NYC/SF Chinatown got action in Southern California? Los Angeles? You comparing Chinatowns as turf? Now, I'm curious. What action do NYC/SF have here in the LOS? During the 80s/90s? Are you talking about all those Wah Ching crips/bloods?

If you gonna call me on something, make some sense at least. What do you know about So Cal Gang Activity? I'm never talking about triads/mafias, those guys are not street gangs.

I don't feel Cambodians started the "Asian" Gang thing...or the Viets. The Viets weren't making a peep back in the day, at least not against us. They tried to act hard by claiming Crip.

You tell me who started this Asian Gang thing here in L.A. then, lemme hear this...

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 7th, 2008, 10:40 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Ay here's what a norcal pinoy thinks of so cal LOOOOOL says fu-- SO CAL?! two piece everybody?! fu-- LA?! watch at 3:07 PLEASE

This clown. He's just some wannabe rapper trying to get famous by dissin. Dissin who? I can't understand what he's hyphologically sayin...

So Cal Pinoys been runnin' up to the Bay without any problems. Can't say the same goes the other way unless it's family.

tam10
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: the city

Unread post by tam10 » July 9th, 2008, 12:55 pm

1. Cambodians: undisputed the most downest asians in the long beach. at one time the most downest in the long beach of any race.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » July 9th, 2008, 4:16 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:
So Cal Pinoys been runnin' up to the Bay without any problems. Can't say the same goes the other way unless it's family.
That's what I was thinking... like do Pinoys in the Bay go THAT hard??

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » July 17th, 2008, 11:28 am

TVo wrote:Chinese street gangs have been around since the 40's, and yes, street gangs, not triads. In NYC they were boppers and we don't even have to explain San Frans roots.
Like people have said there are down fools in every race but for you to say the Pinoys are master street gang race of the asians when ya'll ain't even asians is pretty #%@& funny.
I can honestly say the Filipinos taught the "LA way" to many Asian races... maybe not all, but many.

Chinese street gangs in old Chinatowns don't have much to do with LA Asian gangs... you can argue that they existed before Filipino LA gangs, but that doesn't say much about their influence here.

The question of whether Filipinos are Asian or not... well, what is "ASIAN" anyway? It's just a label, probably coming from the Romans or something. Who cares...

The REAL question here is... Which Asian race got the best food? That's a tough one.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 18th, 2008, 12:45 pm

Agree^

I think I said this thread should be changed to craziest Asian Gang...

Definition of Asian? Oriental? Islander? Does it matter?

Best Asian food? I've tried everything but Laotion...everything has strengths or it's own particular flavor.

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TVo » July 23rd, 2008, 11:54 am

First of all this thread said nothing about asian gangs in L.A.
Your arguement is Filipinos started the asian street gang scene, not in L.A. but all over. If I misread than, then forget it.
But Yes, Chinese were the first asian street gangs and no, were not talking about triads or anything like that, real bonafied street gangs.
SF and NYC chinatowns have been around much longer that L.A. Chinatown and they are both much bigger in size as well and were assimilated to American Street culture sooner than the L.A. chinatown.
Filipinos are probably the weakest of all the Asian street gangs besides the Koreans. I have to say you so called L.A. pinoys may have started in in L.A but the Southeast Asians took it to a whole new level. Cambodians, Laos and Viets definitly started killing like it was no thang.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 24th, 2008, 9:47 am

IF you talking other cities outside of L.A....then forget it. I don't care and it's none of my business.

I agree the Cambodians in Long Beach got it crackin' like no other SouthEast Asians ever had. But to say filipino's are the weakest, you dont' know what your talking about. Southeast Asian populations existed the same time Pinoys did. How come when the Pinoy wars died down and Pinoy Gangs got played out, all of a sudden your SouthEast Asians wanted to start banging. And not like they banged to rep themselves, they were saying they were crips and bloods...LMAO! What the SouthEast Asians were was victims to Surenos. Pinoy gangs operated WITHIN SURENO turf always, banged against them! They don't respect ya'll, not my fault. They respect us, we put in work and didn't run under the Black gang umbrella.

So tell me again, how are we the weakest?

And to say the Koreans were weak...man, you don't know what your talking about. Koreans have been with the business in MidCity/K-Town!

SouthEast Asians don't come out of their ethnic enclaves in ORange County or Long Beach and talking half the mess you do here.

What Chinese street gangs you talking about? The one's from Kowloon? As far as L.A. goes, not too many Chinese street gangs that got down. Wah Ching and Chinatown Homeboys, Oriental Lazy Boys. OLB took over the park, there are no more Chinese there or Alpines.

You coming with this out of town nonsense. And a deep down hate for Pinoys & Koreans.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » July 24th, 2008, 12:49 pm

The Japanese gangs (when they were active) were the weakest asian gangs by far, even the white punker gangs banged harder. But I recall Korean gangs like KK's and AB'a as being pretty tough.

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TVo » July 24th, 2008, 1:37 pm

First of all the fucking thread is called "Asians, other places" and that would imply outside of the Southern California area, so what the hell are you talking about?
I have no deep hate toward Koreans or Filipinos. Just my opinion, that when it comes to street gangs , they aren't even in the top 3.
Sorry that your living in the past with your So Cal Pinoy gangs putting it down and its just past tense, like your argument is. I'm not even a Sureno, so theres no rivalry that I'm pulling for one side against another, just observations I've made by first hand experience with "ASIANS, OTHER PLACES" not "L.A. ASIANS".
Post in the right forum.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 25th, 2008, 10:41 am

Then don't speak about Pinoys & Koreans like you know...cause you don't. Don't be crying about the topic/thread title. This thing is unorganized as it is, so deal with it. Should I move this convo over to the "right" thread? Still wouldn't matter because you'd still be talkin outta your ass in the "right" thread versus the wrong thread.

The benchmark is Los Angeles, gang capital! Point blank!

All the out of town stuff is lightweight. Disregarding the true triads/mafias that run Chicago, SF, NYC. You bozo's get started by L.A. rejects/deserters, or see something on Myspace and start the copycat thing.

Quite trying to race bait, and say you do-mai's are hot stuff. Asians don't gangbang much outside of Los Angeles/Southern CA/Northern CA. You make it seem like the Viets are running crazy out there in Seattle, New Orleans, Virginia...LMAO!

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » July 25th, 2008, 11:16 am

Are those Chinese gangs in NYC who hear about - Ghost Shadows, Flying Dragons, Fuk Ching etc - street gangs or just organized crime?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » July 25th, 2008, 11:30 am

DUSTY: And to say the Koreans were weak...man, you don't know what your talking about. Koreans have been with the business in MidCity/K-Town!

Agreed. But you have to admit Korean gangs don't tend to last very long. When I was a kid the big Korean gang was "AB". By the time I hit my 20's they were long gone. Korean Killers seems to be the only Korean gang that has stood the test of time.

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TVo » July 25th, 2008, 2:12 pm

Fool, you are moderating a group called "Asians Other PLaces". The thread is in the right place, you ain't.

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TVo » July 25th, 2008, 2:15 pm

Silencio,
Those are street gangs. Old Dusty here has never been out of L.A. but he speaks on L.A. in a forum called "Asians other places", meaning Asians outside So Cal. This dude is straight trippen, how did you get moderator title? win a lotto between 4 people?

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 25th, 2008, 3:51 pm

Nah, your punk ass is avoiding the issue at hand.

All you out of town Viet's ain't shit...point blank. Even ya'll people in L.A....oh wait, OC...ain't shit! You have the least amount of respect in the prison system, you claim crips/bloods but ain't really with it. Sucks to be you man.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 25th, 2008, 3:55 pm

Silencioso wrote:DUSTY: And to say the Koreans were weak...man, you don't know what your talking about. Koreans have been with the business in MidCity/K-Town!

Agreed. But you have to admit Korean gangs don't tend to last very long. When I was a kid the big Korean gang was "AB". By the time I hit my 20's they were long gone. Korean Killers seems to be the only Korean gang that has stood the test of time.
KK is underground now, have been for many many years. I agree with you too. But the way Korean gangs work, is they elevate into the next phase of gangsterism. Either they hit the big leagues or they just retire.

Also, there are reputable Korean's from Mid City Stoners, Bahala Na Gang, Satanas, Jefrox, FTM, ETC! All non-korean gangs!

For this dumbass to say Koreans are a weak race...PFFFFF!~ Koreans are some knuckleheads and are with the business!

PHPBBT
What city do you live in now?: chicago

Unread post by PHPBBT » July 28th, 2008, 3:43 pm

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TVo » July 29th, 2008, 9:12 am

Hey, would you look at that, Asian street gangs outside of L.A.?? The moderater of this forum is a joke! How can you be the moderator of Asians, Other Places when all you know is L.A.???

tam10
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: the city

Unread post by tam10 » July 30th, 2008, 10:32 am

honestly, even as a part flip, i gotta admit that filipinos are weak, which is why i never ran with them. the filipino gangs in my area are a joke. i've heard "stories" just like dusty is telling about how the og flips were banging big time but imo that's all just retrospective fantasy and hype to make the pitiful younger generation feel better about themselves. I never heard of any really down filipino gang. can someone name 1 that is legit with respect on the streets?

As for koreans, i haven't ran into any korean gangs, but the koreans i've met are straight nutty...they got some screws loose.