SERIOUS QUESTION ?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
cocaine
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

SERIOUS QUESTION ?

Unread post by cocaine » April 2nd, 2004, 8:32 pm

HOW MANY OF YOU USE THE WORD NIGGER WHEN REFFERING TO A BLACK PERSON YOU HATE ? AND IS IT AS BAD AS A BLACK PERSON OR A WHITE PERSON CALLING A HISPANIC A BEANER ?

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: SERIOUS QUESTION ? 911 DONT TRIP ALONSO

Unread post by KRDreJ » April 2nd, 2004, 9:28 pm

They usually refer to them as Mayates.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » April 2nd, 2004, 9:45 pm

I don't. I'm the type of person that doesn't talk behind peoples' backs. Anything I got to say, I'll say it to people's face.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » April 2nd, 2004, 10:22 pm

lot of ppl call them mayates and in grafitti they will use nig*er

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: SERIOUS QUESTION ?

Unread post by Casper » July 12th, 2004, 11:18 am

Yeah the word Mayate is used alot more

Red_Diamond
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Red_Diamond » December 3rd, 2004, 3:36 am

ppl call Blk ppl niggers, White folk crackers, Hispanic ppl Beaners the list goes on I feel as though its wrong for someone of a different race to refer to you as one of those terms, but us blk ppl stay callin each other not niggers nut niggaz..............Its funny you dont hear white ppl talkin bout sup Cracka. or them mexi's Saying yo Beaner you trippin

CuriousEuropean

Unread post by CuriousEuropean » December 3rd, 2004, 9:31 am

Nah, never. If it’s a person you don’t like, you just get furious angry when speaking to them, but the race thing don’t come into it. I’m a white bloke, if theres a disagreement with another white fella, he’s a twat or whatever he is. If that fella was a black geezer, he’s still a twat. I don’t call him a Black twat. Skin colour doesn’t come into for me.

What Red_Diamond said is true, I don’t understand why all the blacks call each other like they do. But, I’m not black so I know nowt about it.

I been to America a few times, I think its inherently racist. From my passing thro’ it, I think a lot of the white people are wary of the blacks. EG, the cabbie who picked us up from the airport one visit in Baltimore told us to “stay away from the niggas”. And one of my mates in the back of the cab was black, he was fuming so we had to get a different cab. Whats all that about ?. America is bonkers.

Red_Diamond
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Red_Diamond » December 3rd, 2004, 10:40 am

I think you just came across a racist cab driver he shouldn't of said that. Not all Americans are crazy that wasn't a fair statement you made and your friend had every right to be mad, I would be to. The media makes certain hoods seem worse then they really are

CuriousEuropean

Unread post by CuriousEuropean » December 3rd, 2004, 1:24 pm

Maybe your right about the media, I don’t know as I don’t live there.

I know not all Americans are nutters, so maybe I did generalise. (Altho’, Cinncinnati Cindi did pull a gun out ……)

In my experiences there tho’, I did think that it was a racist place. When a group of black fellas got off the subway in NY, other people in the carriage muttered “goddamn N..”, and assumed they were no goods, a strange thing to me. The cabbie thing wasn’t the only time there was incidents like that. Not looking to argue, just putting my two-pence worth in.

Red_Diamond
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Red_Diamond » December 3rd, 2004, 1:28 pm

Yea there are a lot of racist ppl out there and I think that is one of are society major problems