Puerto Ricans on the West Coast

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » December 7th, 2007, 12:58 pm

It looks like the Portuguese were the main slave traders. So why don 't black Americans hate Portuguese? Not to mention Arabs. The exploiters of Black Africa. They always talk about "blue eyed devils" and evil white Jews> they give Arabs and Portuguese a pass.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: pUeRtO RiCaNZ ON the West CoaSt

Unread post by Sentenza » December 7th, 2007, 1:02 pm

TAC MONSTER wrote:
yea i didn't always know this either, but i started to study african diaspora.
African diaspora is wrong though, cause Melanesians are no Africans. In fact Aboriginees are genetically the most distant people from africans on earth.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » December 7th, 2007, 1:12 pm

Silencioso wrote:It looks like the Portuguese were the main slave traders. So why don 't black Americans hate Portuguese? Not to mention Arabs. The exploiters of Black Africa. They always talk about "blue eyed devils" and evil white Jews> they give Arabs and Portuguese a pass.
why don't black brazilians talk about American whites? Most blacks are ignorant of the whole slave trade thing, and theyfocus on the particular "blue eyed devils" tht enslaved there people and currently fuck them. You can say why dont the Palestinians suicide bomb the British for stealing their land, and so on...just like why does it seem like blacks hate white people yet they kill their own like it's no tomm.? It's whoever is closest fucking you.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » December 7th, 2007, 1:13 pm

^^^^

That's true, but Melanesians, New Guinea islanders, SE Asian Negritos and Australian Aboriginals have always been known as Black people by both Europeans and East Asians. The names "Melanesian" and "Negrito" both derive from words implying "black". In that sense Samoans and Tongans are part black. They sometimes have black-like traits like frizzy hair and full features. But I don't think they have any black African ancestry.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » December 7th, 2007, 1:20 pm

White Americans aren't responsible for Slavery in Brazil but the Portuguese are partially responsible for the entire Atlantic slave trade. They started it and they dominated it. The slave ships that brought African people to the US were often Portuguese or Spanish.

My point was Black Americans are selective in who they blame for slavery.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » December 7th, 2007, 2:08 pm

Silencioso wrote:^^^^

That's true, but Melanesians, New Guinea islanders, SE Asian Negritos and Australian Aboriginals have always been known as Black people by both Europeans and East Asians. The names "Melanesian" and "Negrito" both derive from words implying "black". In that sense Samoans and Tongans are part black. They sometimes have black-like traits like frizzy hair and full features. But I don't think they have any black African ancestry.
Exactly. But basically thats a good proof against all race theories. Since it shows that people dont have to be related to develope the same racial features. It shows that people adapt to their environment and can not be put into simplified race categories....

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » December 7th, 2007, 4:03 pm

Silencioso wrote:White Americans aren't responsible for Slavery in Brazil but the Portuguese are partially responsible for the entire Atlantic slave trade. They started it and they dominated it. The slave ships that brought African people to the US were often Portuguese or Spanish.

My point was Black Americans are selective in who they blame for slavery.
People are always selective, but black Americans are gonna blame white Americans or the European nationalities that make up white Americans. I can say the portugese are fucked up but I have no personal experience with them, and feel removed from Latin black experience for the exception of the fact that we both have been discriminated and are discriminated by Europeans. We have progressed differently over the couple of centuries we have been in the Americas.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » December 8th, 2007, 12:09 am

I respect that.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 715
Joined: March 7th, 2007, 11:32 pm

Unread post by justice league » December 8th, 2007, 1:08 am

Portugual is in Europe

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » December 8th, 2007, 3:28 am

justice league wrote:Portugual is in Europe
or the European nationalities that make up white Americans

did you read that part?

User avatar
Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 426
Joined: May 8th, 2005, 6:19 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: pUeRtO RiCaNZ ON the West CoaSt

Unread post by Tre » December 16th, 2007, 2:59 pm

Sentenza wrote:
TAC MONSTER wrote:
yea i didn't always know this either, but i started to study african diaspora.
African diaspora is wrong though, cause Melanesians are no Africans. In fact Aboriginees are genetically the most distant people from africans on earth.
Aboriginals or Melanesians was one of the first black African groups along with the natives of Papua New Guinea to migrate Out of Africa 50,000 years ago.

Genetic distance only measures how long a particular group or population has been separated from Africa and other indigenous African populations.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Re: pUeRtO RiCaNZ ON the West CoaSt

Unread post by NICKELS » December 16th, 2007, 4:50 pm

Tre wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
TAC MONSTER wrote:
yea i didn't always know this either, but i started to study african diaspora.
African diaspora is wrong though, cause Melanesians are no Africans. In fact Aboriginees are genetically the most distant people from africans on earth.
Aboriginals or Melanesians was one of the first black African groups along with the natives of Papua New Guinea to migrate Out of Africa 50,000 years ago.

Genetic distance only measures how long a particular group or population has been separated from Africa and other indigenous African populations.
TRE YOU KNOW YOUR SH-T , RESPECT TO YOU !!..............ALOT OF PEOPLE NEED TO GET UPDATED ANTHROPOLOGY BOOKS , BY VARIOUS RESEARCHERS AND SCIENTIST

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: pUeRtO RiCaNZ ON the West CoaSt

Unread post by Sentenza » December 16th, 2007, 4:56 pm

Tre wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
TAC MONSTER wrote:
yea i didn't always know this either, but i started to study african diaspora.
African diaspora is wrong though, cause Melanesians are no Africans. In fact Aboriginees are genetically the most distant people from africans on earth.
Aboriginals or Melanesians was one of the first black African groups along with the natives of Papua New Guinea to migrate Out of Africa 50,000 years ago.

Genetic distance only measures how long a particular group or population has been separated from Africa and other indigenous African populations.
Yes but that still means, that e.g. Swedish people are closer to africans then Melanesians. I have to look it up again, but that was said by a black professor for genetics in Stanford i think.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » December 17th, 2007, 10:59 am

For example, Sri Lankans of the Indian subcontinent, Nigerians, and aboriginal Australians share a dark skin tone, but differ in hair type, facial features, and genetic predisposition for disease. If you try to use characteristics such as height, body proportions, skull measurements, hair type, and skin color to create a tree showing how human populations are related, you get a tree that doesn't match the measured genetic relatedness and known evolutionary history of our species.

A tree like that would say, "all short, extremely dark-skinned people with thick curly hair are the same race," and would link Papuans from New Guinea and aboriginal Australians most closely to sub-Saharan Africans. We know, however, from genetic analyses that Papuans and aboriginal Australians are the group most genetically distant from sub-Saharan Africans.

[...]
In other words, a person from the Congo and a person from Mali are more likely to be different genetically from each other than either is from a person from Belgium.

Yet, if everyone from this region got up and moved to the United States, we'd call them all African Americans and see them as members of the same race.

About the Author

Dr. Joseph L. Graves Jr. is one of the world's leading evolutionary biologists. He is currently University Core Director and Professor of Biological Sciences at Fairleigh Dickinson University. He has appeared in six documentaries about race and his opinions have appeared in the New York Times and the Los Angeles Times. He is also the author of The Emperor's New Clothes.

Image

User avatar
Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 426
Joined: May 8th, 2005, 6:19 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Unread post by Tre » December 18th, 2007, 2:08 am

So black people with big noses are different from black people with small noses, and short black people are different from tall black people, but does this change the fact that we are still talking about black (dark-skinned) people that all originated from the same continent. With this logic we (black people) might as well continue to divide ourselves into even more sub-groups. I guess black people that talk loud are different from the ones that talk softly, and black people that prefer blue are different from the ones that prefer red.

As far as genetic analysis goes, well of course there are genetic distances between aboriginals and other black Africans because the Indian Ocean was in the way. But does this change the fact that the aboriginals left Africa with black skin, moved into areas of the globe where it was advantageous to have black skin, and through heredity and natural selection they kept their black skin. But because aboriginals left Africa earlier than other black Africans, and have straighter hair than let’s invent another race for them??

The reality is Africans are the most diverse people on this planet when it comes to these features, and are the oldest and genetically most diverse human population.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » December 18th, 2007, 3:16 am

Yea he also says that about Aboriginals being isolated for so long.
But also he mentions that because people develope the same physical traits that doesnt mean they are closely related (apart from the fact that all humans are closely related).
For example people from Sri Lanka and India have black skin color, but are clearly Asians.
Or lets take Japanese people. Their skin color is white. But they are obviously far from being european.
So i would say physical traits like skin color are adaption to the environment and not an indicator of race.
He mentions for example people from Peru and Kenya. Both have an extraordinary amount of red blood cells in their blood, for living at high altitudes. Black color of skin protects you from skin cancer. Black people are at a much lesser risk (1/6th) of getting skin cancer then white people and so on.
Of course we all come from Africa at the end of the day, but saying that Melanesians are direct brothers of africans is too far stretched i would say. Then i am one too.
Btw. that book is a really good read about the race issue, i can recommend it to everyone.

User avatar
Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 426
Joined: May 8th, 2005, 6:19 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: pUeRtO RiCaNZ ON the West CoaSt

Unread post by Tre » December 19th, 2007, 6:02 am

Sentenza wrote:
TAC MONSTER wrote:
yea i didn't always know this either, but i started to study african diaspora.
African diaspora is wrong though, cause Melanesians are no Africans. In fact Aboriginees are genetically the most distant people from africans on earth.
This was a BOLD statement Sentenza!

When you first made it I thought you was confusing the African Diaspora with the Out of Africa theory, and that you was trying to say that the Out Of Africa theory was a lie.
But than you brought up Dr. Joseph L. Graves Jr., who himself believes that,

All anatomically modern humans are descended from ancient African populations, however, human groups did migrate out of Africa at different times and ended up in different localities (Americas, Australia, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East)”

By bringing up Dr. Joseph L. Graves Jr., were you trying to say that because you believe race is a social construction (a lie), therefore the African Diaspora is a social construction (a lie too)??

If that’s the case, do you believe that since Jews don’t exist as a race the Holocaust was a lie??

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: pUeRtO RiCaNZ ON the West CoaSt

Unread post by Sentenza » December 19th, 2007, 6:18 am

Tre wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
TAC MONSTER wrote:
yea i didn't always know this either, but i started to study african diaspora.
African diaspora is wrong though, cause Melanesians are no Africans. In fact Aboriginees are genetically the most distant people from africans on earth.
This was a BOLD statement Sentenza!

When you first made it I thought you was confusing the African Diaspora with the Out of Africa theory, and that you was trying to say that the Out Of Africa theory was a lie.
But than you brought up Dr. Joseph L. Graves Jr., who himself believes that,

All anatomically modern humans are descended from ancient African populations, however, human groups did migrate out of Africa at different times and ended up in different localities (Americas, Australia, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East)”
Ok my bad. I believe that the Out of Africa Theory is true. But i believe that the "African Diaspora Theory" as expressed by Kwame Nkrumah for example is wrong. Not all colored people are of direct african descent. But at the end of the day we all are from africa, yes.
Tre wrote: By bringing up Dr. Joseph L. Graves Jr., were you trying to say that because you believe race is a social construction (a lie), therefore the African Diaspora is a social construction (a lie too)??

If that’s the case, do you believe that since Jews don’t exist as a race the Holocaust was a lie??
I am not sure if i can follow you on this, because, yes i think races are completely a social construct, but the Holocaust was no lie. Jews were stigmatized as their own race and the followers of the Mosaic belief (aswell as all kinds of other minorities and political opponents) were targeted in the Holocaust. Unfortunately many people still believe that still nowadays.

User avatar
Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 426
Joined: May 8th, 2005, 6:19 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Unread post by Tre » December 20th, 2007, 3:01 am

African diaspora
The African diaspora or Afro Diaspora is the diaspora created by the movements and culture of Africans and their descendants throughout the world, in places including Europe, the Caribbean, the Americas including United States and Canada, South America, Asia, and Central America. The majority of the African diaspora are descended from people taken into slavery, with the largest population living in Brazil. In recent years they include a rising number of voluntary emigrants and asylum-seekers as well.
More broadly, the African diaspora comprises the indigenous, or black peoples of Africa and their descendants, wherever they are in the world beyond the African continent. Pan-Africanists and Afrocentrism often also consider other Negroid (or "Africoid") peoples as diasporic "African peoples." These groups include Negritos of the Andamanese islands, Philippines, Malay Peninsula (Orang Asli), New Guinea, and the aboriginal peoples of Melanesia.
The African Union has defined the African diaspora as "[consisting] of people of African origin living outside the continent, irrespective of their citizenship and nationality and who are willing to contribute to the development of the continent and the building of the African Union." Its constitutive act declares that it shall "invite and encourage the full participation of the African Diaspora as an important part of our Continent, in the building of the African Union."
Sentenza wrote: Ok my bad. I believe that the Out of Africa Theory is true. But i believe that the "African Diaspora Theory" as expressed by Kwame Nkrumah for example is wrong. Not all colored people are of direct african descent. But at the end of the day we all are from africa, yes.
Well yes and no. If you are suggesting that white people are indigenous to Africa? In that sense NO! On the other hand, if you are suggesting that every human being on this planet is connected to his or her black African roots. In that sense, white people are indigenous, but not indigenously white. If those we call "white" follow their ancestries back, eventually the concept of whiteness disappears.
Sentenza wrote: I am not sure if i can follow you on this, because, yes i think races are completely a social construct, but the Holocaust was no lie. Jews were stigmatized as their own race and the followers of the Mosaic belief (aswell as all kinds of other minorities and political opponents) were targeted in the Holocaust. Unfortunately many people still believe that still nowadays.
No problem man, I follow you!
You weren’t questioning if the African Diaspora existed or not! You just had questions about some of our genetic distant relatives in the African Diaspora.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » December 20th, 2007, 1:51 pm

No man, african Diaspora exists, I would just exclude all dark skinned asians aswell as Pacific Islanders/Melanesians from it.
Oh yea and a friend of mine was from Peru, dark as hell too, but native/Peruvian Indian/Inca as hell too.

Btw. good to see that there are still people left who you can have a mature discussion with on here. 8)

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » December 20th, 2007, 1:56 pm

Tre wrote: If those we call "white" follow their ancestries back, eventually the concept of whiteness disappears.
And i have to add, that i have never heard of "whiteness" as a concept before i came on here, seems american to me.
Generally concepts of skin colors as a common denominator for people to stick together are stupid to me.
Most of the boundaries of conflict are not related to race, but to religion, money, nationality, ethnicity or tribe, in my opinion.

User avatar
Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 426
Joined: May 8th, 2005, 6:19 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Unread post by Tre » December 21st, 2007, 7:40 am

Dr. Joseph L. Graves Jr
“We have paid dearly for the policies of racism, and are continuing to pay in a currency of despair, unfulfilled dreams, and blood. We paid in King Philip's War, in the middle passage, on the cotton fields, in the master's bedchamber, and along the underground railway. John Brown warned us we would pay further, and we saw the fulfillment of that terrible prophecy on the battlefields of the Civil War. We paid along the trail of tears and at Wounded Knee. We paid at Promontory Junction: twelve hundred Chinese rail workers died building the Transcontinental Railway, but not a single person of Chinese descent was allowed to attend the pounding of the Golden Spike. We paid all through Jim Crow.”
Sentenza wrote: And i have to add, that i have never heard of "whiteness" as a concept before i came on here, seems american to me.
Generally concepts of skin colors as a common denominator for people to stick together are stupid to me.
Most of the boundaries of conflict are not related to race, but to religion, money, nationality, ethnicity or tribe, in my opinion
We all might be sharing the same planet, but as you read through some of these threads it’s obvious that not all of us are sharing the same reality.

In your reality Sentenza people of color sticking together is stupid because in your words, “Most of the boundaries of conflict are not related to race, but to religion, money, nationality, ethnicity or tribes” Really? We have religious Africans, Africans with money, Africans that claim other ethnic groups, tribes, even colors, and yet we have all found ourselves victims of race and racism.

According to Professor Joseph Graves, the foundation of the system of modern capitalism was built on race and racism.

The only thing Professor Joseph Grave argues is that there’s no logic to the racist construct of race since on a biological level all humans are descended from the same African populations.

You say Aboriginals/Melanesians, etc., are genetically distant from us, but at the very least
they share something closer than genetic distance. They share our reality!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » December 21st, 2007, 9:17 am

Tre wrote: We all might be sharing the same planet, but as you read through some of these threads it’s obvious that not all of us are sharing the same reality.

In your reality Sentenza people of color sticking together is stupid because in your words, “Most of the boundaries of conflict are not related to race, but to religion, money, nationality, ethnicity or tribes” Really? We have religious Africans, Africans with money, Africans that claim other ethnic groups, tribes, even colors, and yet we have all found ourselves victims of race and racism.

According to Professor Joseph Graves, the foundation of the system of modern capitalism was built on race and racism.

The only thing Professor Joseph Grave argues is that there’s no logic to the racist construct of race since on a biological level all humans are descended from the same African populations.

You say Aboriginals/Melanesians, etc., are genetically distant from us, but at the very least
they share something closer than genetic distance. They share our reality!
Ok i can agree with that.

But still from what i know Melanesians do not consider themselves as part of the african diaspora. They are considered as part of it by Africans. And i didnt mean to say, that sticking together bc of ski color is stupid. Going at it with each other bc of that is.
And also, most of the conflicts in Africa, are on a tribal basis, many of them indireytly imposed by colonization, but many of them also as old traditional rivalries. They are not about race. What i am trying to say is, that most blacks were killed by blacks. And most whites by whites and so on.

Also, all in all i would say, that race is a myth. But racism is reality.

User avatar
Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 426
Joined: May 8th, 2005, 6:19 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Unread post by Tre » December 22nd, 2007, 7:07 am

Sentenza wrote: Ok i can agree with that.

But still from what i know Melanesians do not consider themselves as part of the african diaspora. They are considered as part of it by Africans.
Melanesians and Aborigines were called COONS by the Australians back in the 1970’s. So I find it difficult to believe Melanesians and Aborigines can’t identify or relate to other blacks in the diaspora.
Sentenza wrote: And also, most of the conflicts in Africa, are on a tribal basis, many of them indirectly imposed by colonization, but many of them also as old traditional rivalries. They are not about race. What i am trying to say is, that most blacks were killed by blacks. And most whites by whites and so on.
So maybe I’m wrong about you Sentenza. Maybe you are in the same reality as the rest of us if you can perceive blacks being killed by other blacks. So can you perceive which group of humans ALL humans originated from…I mean the black humans that you say kill other blacks… or the white ones??

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » January 7th, 2008, 1:39 am

5%??

I didnt know that...

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 93
Joined: October 13th, 2006, 8:24 pm

Re: Puerto Ricans on the West Coast

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » December 27th, 2012, 1:27 am

SHADY wrote:R tHEY Down with RaZA mOre OR wItH AfrO AmeRIcaNS ?
WHEN I WENT DOWN TO CALIFAS A FEW YEARS BACK...........ONE OF the FIRST PEOPLE I ENCOUNTER IN CALI WERE RICANS.........BUT HERE'S the TWIST........INSTEAD OF TALKIN LIKE A RICAN CAT LIKE the ONES WE HAVE HERE IN the CHI..........THESE CALI RICAN CATS TALK MORE LIKE AN ESE OR LIKE SUM MEXICAN SURENO-13???THAT SHIT WAS WILDIN ME OUT FOR REAL..........IT TURNS OUT THAT THESE RICAN CATS WHO LIVE IN CALI..........GREW UP IN MEXICAN BARRIOS IN MEXICAN NEIGHBORHOODS IN L.A......MOST NOTABLE IN EAST LOS.........THAT'S WHY THEM RICAN CALI CATS HAD A MEXICAN ACCENT WITH A MEXICAN SLANG AND WITH THEIR UNIQUE EAST LOS MEXICAN SWAG.........I KNOW A SWAG WHEN I SEE ONE.........JUST LIKE US WHEN WE WERE DOWN THERE IN CALI..........THEY AUTOMATICLY KNEW WE WEREN'T FROM CALIFAS.........CAUSE OUR WHOLE SWAG GAVE IT AWAY FROM the GET GO.........THAT'S WHY THESE CATS APPROACH US AND ASK US WHERE WE FROM..........AND WE TOLD THEM.............WERE FROM the CHI...........AND WERE KINGZ........FROM the SOUTHSIDE.........the CITY THAT GAVE BIRTH TO THESE WHOLE GANGBANGIN SHIT........AND THEY ACCEPTED US AND WELCOME US..........TO THIS DAY WE STILL TALK TO THEM FROM TIME 2 TIME.........AS OF MATTER OF FACT...........ONE OF THEM CAME TO VISIT US FROM CALI AND WE TOOK CARE OF HIM.......HE CAME BACK HOME WITH A BIG SMILE ON HIS FACE........CAUSE HE ENDED UP LOVIN the CHI..........ALL CAUSE WE SHOW HIM A GOOD TIME...........BUT IS POSSIBLE THAT THERE'S RICANS LIVIN IN CALI..........BUT NOT LIKE A WHOLE COLONY OF THEM OR A WHOLE MAJORITY OF RICANS LIKE the ONES WE HAVE HERE IN the NORTHSIDE OF the CHI.........MAYBE THERE'S A VERY FEW PERCENTAGE OF THEM LIVIN DOWN THERE IN CALI.......BUT NOT A WHOLE LOT..........BUT IF THEY HAVE RICANS LIVIN IN CALI..........THEY WILL HAVE TO ACCEPT OR ADDAPT MEXICAN CULTURE AND the MEXICAN WAY OF LIFE AND LIVE AMONG MEXICANS AND PRESENT THEMSELVES AS MEXICANS.........NOT RICANS AND PROBABLY BECOME MEXICAN SURENOS-13 AND THAT'S A FACT AND NO ONE HERE CAN'T DISPUTE ME OVER THAT........AND THAT'S FOR SURE!!

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 93
Joined: October 13th, 2006, 8:24 pm

Re:

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » December 27th, 2012, 1:29 am

TeeKay wrote:Both Lloyd Banks and Juelz sanatana are half rican.

Banks is Haitian on his daddys side
LLOYD BANKS IS RICAN........NOT HAITIAN...........I BELIEVE HIS MOM IS RICAN AND HIS DAD IS BLACK AMERICAN......NOT GAY ASS HAITIAN

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 93
Joined: October 13th, 2006, 8:24 pm

Re: pUeRtO RiCaNZ ON the West CoaSt

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » December 27th, 2012, 3:05 am

gocubz88 wrote:[YEAH MAN I FEEL YA. I AGREE with YA COMPLETELY. IN MY OPINION THE LATINOS IN CALI ARE RACIST. ESPECIALLY THE MEXICANS THERE. IM MEXICAN BUT AT TIMES I FEEL DAMN EMBARASSED TO BE THE SAME RACE AS THOSE IGNORANT IDIOTS. CAUSE IM FROM CHICAGO AND THE MEXICANS ARE REAL COOL WITH THE RICANS AND BLACKS. I GOT LOVE FOR ALL LATINOS. I AGREE WE GOT BLACK BLOOD RUNNIN THROUGH US. EVEN MEXICANS. HAHAHA IM A GOOD EXAMPLE. ITS NOT ODD THAT PEOPLE CONSIDER ME RICAN OR HALF BLACK OR SOMETHING. AND I KNOW ITS NOT because OF MY FRO AND BRAIDS HAHAHA. BUT NAH MAN WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT NOT ALL MEXICANS ARE IGNORANT AND RACIST. ONLY THE ONES FROM CALI.
I BEG the DIFFER MY MAN..........BUT HERE IN the CHI SPECIALLY IN the SOUTHSIDE.......MEXICANS DON'T LIKE RICANS AND RICANS HATE MEXICANS IN the NORTHSIDE........SO U SEE MY MAN...........YOUR WRONG.........NOW MEXICANS AND BLACKS DO GET LONG.......AS OF MATTER OF FACT I SEEN MEXICAN CHICKS WITH BLACK DUDES AND VICE VERSA........the SAME WAY I SEEN A WHOLE BUNCH OF RICAN WOMEN WHO DATE MEXICAN CATS.........BUT NEVER MEXICAN WITH RICAN MEN......CAUSE MEXICAN WOMEN DON'T DATE RICAN MEN AND THAT'S A KNOWN FACT.

k001869
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: March 22nd, 2013, 6:43 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Illinois
What city do you live in now?: Chicago

Re: pUeRtO RiCaNZ ON the West CoaSt

Unread post by k001869 » March 22nd, 2013, 6:56 am

Chapin wrote:not all puerto ricans are black,lol. all the puerto ricans i know are actually white.
Good luck trying to explain that to this troop of baboons.

k001869
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: March 22nd, 2013, 6:43 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Illinois
What city do you live in now?: Chicago

Re: pUeRtO RiCaNZ ON the West CoaSt

Unread post by k001869 » March 22nd, 2013, 7:44 am

SoCalBandit wrote:
lowdown wrote:theres a language barrier to because most spanish speakers cant understand what the hell puerto ricans are saying
Hahaha, for real. They talk all fuckin whack. "Como tu te llamas." And shit like that.
I am pretty sure you would sound funny if you started talking in spanish when locked up on Rikers Island surrounded by PRs.

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”