A White guy visiting the ghetto.

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: A White guy visiting the ghetto.

Unread post by se11 » May 4th, 2005, 1:09 pm

then why did you get mad when I said the US has been supporting isreal since 1945?

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » May 4th, 2005, 1:24 pm

"OOOOOOOOOO WHITE BOY GOT SCHOOLED!!!"
all i know is Uzi Gaul, ill take 2.
and mossad is not to be fu--ed with.

hukanzo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by hukanzo » May 4th, 2005, 2:59 pm

cobrah64 wrote:I live in the suburbs of Los Angeles, if I were to drive dwon to south central, or compton, and got out of my car and walked around, would I get jumped. I mean would people actually hurt me because Im white?
It's the attitude you have dude. If you walk around acting all scared and intimidated, then yeah, some one's gonna hit ya fo ya riches.

Anesis
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Anesis » May 4th, 2005, 6:25 pm

se11 wrote:then why did you get mad when I said the US has been supporting isreal since 1945?
Because Isreal didn't exist in 1945. Change the date to 1947 and there won't be an issue.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » May 4th, 2005, 6:54 pm

i knew it was around 45, i was two years off. i didn't think it was really that big of deal.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » May 4th, 2005, 7:53 pm

as far as "A White guy visiting the ghetto."

DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT!

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » May 5th, 2005, 12:23 am

Rosieshosh wrote:Mick, please don't refer to Jews as Hebes. Thanks.
I'll call em whatever I want. Thanks Rosie.

Rosieshosh

Unread post by Rosieshosh » May 5th, 2005, 8:24 am

Mick you are really obnoxious.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » May 6th, 2005, 3:51 am

Strangest thread I read......here in London its different, so I can only read and find it interesting/strange/funny. Thing here is that London is very multicultural - there are areas which have black people - African heritage and Carribean heritage and black British, asian, white from different heritage- English, European of various kinds/Italian/Spanish, Irish -Vietnamese, Pakistani, Indian, Turkish, Kurdish and many more. So the idea of a white guy visiting the ghetto is a funny idea, cos in London its about where you grow up or live. You could be black or white and live in a dirt poor ghetto area. So here its about knowing any particular area 'cos each has its own dynamic. I live in Hackney Central - South Hackney is big housing estates (projects), with more white families than black, Hackney Central and North Hackney are more black families than white and going towaed west Hackney its Turkish and Kurdish. But theses always a big mix. Here if you arn't street smart from whatever ethnicity, you would be like the white boy who made this topic fly, regardless as to whether you were black or white. Depends where you are.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » May 6th, 2005, 3:58 am

yea but just like everywhere else in England minorities still commit crimes alot more often and get sent to prison on average (per population) more often.

Bo$$
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bo$$ » May 6th, 2005, 4:27 am

A White dude visiting the ghetto....in my opinion a white boy would be able to travel around safelyt in most ghettos of america, but there is some exeptions tho if you look at sertain cities. I thionk that mainly in the south niggas cant stand seeing a white nigga in they hood. Theres always been a huge hate between white and black in the south, more than up north (from what i seen).

But in general, white dudes should be aight cruisin around a ghetto (at daytime that is...)

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » May 6th, 2005, 3:44 pm

most gangsta's and people from the hood think that white people are the fuzz any way.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » May 6th, 2005, 4:11 pm

Lol. i m white, too. And i live in a neighbourhood where there is a paki pride gang. Plus the area gang leader goes to high school and so do most of their members that are living in that area. It is a pretty bad area here but i wouldnt say it is the worst. There are 2 gangs that i know of that have graffiti written infront of my house. Its pretty bad because i live in what you might call a ghetto area not just because of the gangs. They are to be said to have people all the way down to new york city. So if i m white and walking around during day time and they jump me infront of everybody cause the last time i saw the having a meeting on their bikes but i didnt look towards them but i heard them talking. So will i get jumped because i m white if i m walking around where is their main turf?????

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » May 6th, 2005, 4:16 pm

Heh Heh............... rosie?................... Heh, I never knew how people could be. Seroiusly! Obnoxious? HA HA HA.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » May 6th, 2005, 4:17 pm

No Offense.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » May 6th, 2005, 5:35 pm

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Lol. i m white, too. And i live in a neighbourhood where there is a paki pride gang. Plus the area gang leader goes to high school and so do most of their members that are living in that area. It is a pretty bad area here but i wouldnt say it is the worst. There are 2 gangs that i know of that have graffiti written infront of my house. Its pretty bad because i live in what you might call a ghetto area not just because of the gangs. They are to be said to have people all the way down to new york city. So if i m white and walking around during day time and they jump me infront of everybody cause the last time i saw the having a meeting on their bikes but i didnt look towards them but i heard them talking. So will i get jumped because i m white if i m walking around where is their main turf?????
come on their a pakistani pride gang. there not bloods or crips or some big thing. how many of them could there be? get some of your friends and walk with them so you have some protection. im from NYC and all these pakistani gangster black wannabe's i cant take seriously. maybe they bang real hard wherever you are, but it doesn't seem it from what you've said.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 6th, 2005, 7:05 pm

se11 these dudes live and work in the hood so pardon them if they 'act black'. swear you white cats live in some kind of bubble or somethin

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » May 6th, 2005, 7:45 pm

se11 wrote:
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Lol. i m white, too. And i live in a neighbourhood where there is a paki pride gang. Plus the area gang leader goes to high school and so do most of their members that are living in that area. It is a pretty bad area here but i wouldnt say it is the worst. There are 2 gangs that i know of that have graffiti written infront of my house. Its pretty bad because i live in what you might call a ghetto area not just because of the gangs. They are to be said to have people all the way down to new york city. So if i m white and walking around during day time and they jump me infront of everybody cause the last time i saw the having a meeting on their bikes but i didnt look towards them but i heard them talking. So will i get jumped because i m white if i m walking around where is their main turf?????
come on their a pakistani pride gang. there not bloods or crips or some big thing. how many of them could there be? get some of your friends and walk with them so you have some protection. im from NYC and all these pakistani gangster black wannabe's i cant take seriously. maybe they bang real hard wherever you are, but it doesn't seem it from what you've said.
Tell em you'll call immigration. LOL

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » May 6th, 2005, 9:15 pm

Pakis and Indians are the least scarriest people in the world... LOL

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » May 6th, 2005, 9:20 pm

DC wrote:Indians are the least scarriest people in the world... LOL
Not when you go to the res. It's lawless. :shock:

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » May 7th, 2005, 1:25 am

Funky I was talking about the East Indians/Pakistanis..

MOD- MODERATE YOUR LANGUAGE

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » May 7th, 2005, 5:33 am

DC wrote:Pakis and Indians are the least scarriest people in the world... LOL
them east indos will put them machetes to your ass --- ever seen a hundred hurry the curry niggas totin rifles? JAMROCK TRINI
niggas is gangsta out in the islands

Kronix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kronix » May 7th, 2005, 7:58 am

Don't underestimate them East Indians and Tamils. They slice off arms around my ends.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » May 7th, 2005, 8:07 am

yup^^ there no joke in toronto

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » May 7th, 2005, 11:56 am

Cold Bear wrote:se11 these dudes live and work in the hood so pardon them if they 'act black'. swear you white cats live in some kind of bubble or somethin
have you ever been to ozone park or richmond hill? thats not ghetto and all of those indians there think there real thugs. some of them are the sorriest people ive ever seen. i take it thats what he was referring to as well. im sorry but these guys are usually nothing and are just black wannabe's that arent from the ghetto. the few that are from the ghetto are different. but these cats are from a middle class neighborhood and try to bang with bloods and crips.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 7th, 2005, 12:08 pm

Okay my bad, I don't know nothin about what's goin on in Ozone or Richmond.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » May 7th, 2005, 12:27 pm

I have been through ever nook and cranny of south central. Its like most have said, just be about your buisness and you will be fine. Having said that, I would never go there un armed. Reginald Denny got what he had coming for not gassing that truck and turning Football into a grease spot!

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » May 7th, 2005, 6:45 pm

I have had plenty of run ins with Indian/Pakis and trust me they are weak as fu*k.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » May 7th, 2005, 8:16 pm

^^ Thats how I feel.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » June 6th, 2005, 1:26 pm

MICK wrote:
se11 wrote:
Tell em you'll call immigration. LOL

Hahahahahahahhahahahahaha. That was a good one. i think i bacame freinds with these guys on saturday. I know that one of these guys named Mikey of the gang was fooling around iwth me. This guy that his name started with an "N" i forgot what it was, and some other guys, one of them named Tally, which is the brother of Mikey - him too, and some guy named Timmor jumped some guy named Kyle with a baseball bat. The guy thats name started with N was holding it. they got some backup from this skateboard crew of white guys. The last time i was hanging out with them they said that the white guys were tough when they fought. 4 people plus a couple of white guys beat the shit out of Kyle. Yea but the white guys got kept bust by another crew. The guy thats name starts with N, where i live, its his whole fucking area. Shit, i cant mess with those guys. The paki pride gang has 1000 people. Its actually a crew.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » June 6th, 2005, 7:50 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:l, don't smile and be cheery,!
worst advice ever

do smile and say how you doin...treat people with respect and kindness and it's hard for them not to show it back

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » June 6th, 2005, 11:21 pm

bayarearep wrote:
WhiteBoy wrote:l, don't smile and be cheery,!
worst advice ever

do smile and say how you doin...treat people with respect and kindness and it's hard for them not to show it back
agreed. You walk around like you got a problem, someone will confront you and ask what your problem is.