A White guy visiting the ghetto.

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 7th, 2005, 7:05 am

Indians and Pakistanis and Banladeshis have very strong family structures and that is why they have been percieved as being soft or something like that. In the UK in the 70's and 80's white and black kids would go 'paki bashing', beating up lads asian lads for no reason other than racism. Asian people were the target of the National Front/NF who were a facist political organisation in those days - firebombs, dog shit through letterboxes every day, violence, etc. Well, next generation or so got fed up with taking all that abuse and fought back against their tormentors. Next generation then fought among themselves as heroin hit the youth in poor asian areas. Now asian boys in poor inner city areas are as hard as any hard black or white kid. Fairly local to me is a crew called the Brick Lane Massive and those boys are no pussies! Sad thing is though, that they had to become like that and guess what, cracks are appearing in the strong asian family heritage.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » June 7th, 2005, 3:03 pm

You guys gave me great adivce. I dearly appriciate it. Thanks a lot. Thank you. These guys up here in my hood are pretty tough. When i pass by their highschool i fucking hide cause everytime i do, they are either fighting each other, sliceing eachother apart with machetes or big ass knives, beating the fuck out of each other with baseball bats, gangbeating someone with like 20 people at once and they all got baseballbats, spickes on shoes, brass knuckles, knives and mostly with their fists or feet, or they start to shoot each other. My freinds, these pakistani, hispanic, and black guys at boylen are 10 times as worst. This is where i live near churchill. Its fucked up but i gotta live with it. Ma friends at boylen are mostly gangleaders or drugdealers or whatever the hell they are.

Little breif history on my friends at boylen: Mostly East Indians, Hispanic and Blacks. They get backup from alot of other gangs and get guns and get to sell drugs and shit. They also have close realtions with Whites, Hispanics, Browns, Blacks and Asians from other schools. These guys pack major heat.

Props for the adive you gave me, i think i have tried some of it in a different way and it worked. Thanks alot.

UmanH-ay

Re: A White guy visiting the ghetto.

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 14th, 2005, 10:46 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
Invincible wrote:Speaking of New York,are Hells Kitchen and the Italian immigrant/mobster neighboorhoods still active?
yeah, they still got they lil gangs but for the most part those areas are puerto rican now
Yeah when i was there i saw a few old italians living in the area of East Harlem, East Harlem was known for the Italian Mafia gang "Murder Inc" (no im not talking about Ja Rule ect) Fat Tony the Leader when to prison in the eighties but some of his boys used to keep his shops open on the block, he even had a restaraunt there for high class people.
In a Book i read i read that during the race riots in the 60s, no one dared to touch Fat Tony's Grocery store but sometime in the 90s it was burglarised.

Nowadays East Harlem is mainly Puerto Rican and African american.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » July 14th, 2005, 11:22 pm

where exactly is hells kitchen? i know most areas of brooklyn but cant see what are you are referring to as hells kitchen. someone plz clear this up.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » July 15th, 2005, 3:39 am

MICK wrote:
Rosieshosh wrote:Mick, please don't refer to Jews as Hebes. Thanks.
I'll call em whatever I want. Thanks Rosie.
Mick you aint shit but a bitch, I wasted my time reading all 15 pages of this shit just to see how fraudulent u really are. U live in the gayest part of Chicago..literally, nothing but gays and gay clubs near Wrigley, I been to Chi many times and am going again at the end of this month. Then you tell some other white boy that he "sounds suburban"...most ignorant shit I ever have read coming from a white guy trying to downplay his situation in the world. YOU ARE A WHITE MALE YOU HAVE THE BIGGEST CHANCE OF BEING SUCESSFUL OF ALL RACES!!!!! Get it thru ur fucking head. I really was'nt gonna say shit until you racially insulted this lady that came at u 100 respectfully. U hate Jews, therefore you hate Blacks, Hispanics and all other non Whites...I know how this game works..I been in it for a long time now. Its either your racist or your not...I aint gonna say shit about your race because that would shoot down everything Im stressing in this post, but on the cool your less than a man and I would slap the shit out of you if I ever saw you just on principle prejudice muthafucka.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » July 15th, 2005, 8:22 am

hes married to a spanish chick and has a half spanish son so i really doubt he hates hispanics.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 15th, 2005, 9:44 am

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
MICK wrote:
Mick you aint shit but a bitch, I wasted my time reading all 15 pages of this shit just to see how fraudulent u really are. U live in the gayest part of Chicago..literally, nothing but gays and gay clubs near Wrigley, I been to Chi many times and am going again at the end of this month. Then you tell some other white boy that he "sounds suburban"...most ignorant shit I ever have read coming from a white guy trying to downplay his situation in the world. YOU ARE A WHITE MALE YOU HAVE THE BIGGEST CHANCE OF BEING SUCESSFUL OF ALL RACES!!!!! Get it thru ur #%@&#%@ head. I really was'nt gonna say shit until you racially insulted this lady that came at u 100 respectfully. U hate Jews, therefore you hate Blacks, Hispanics and all other non Whites...I know how this game works..I been in it for a long time now. Its either your racist or your not...I aint gonna say shit about your race because that would shoot down everything Im stressing in this post, but on the cool your less than a man and I would slap the shit out of you if I ever saw you just on principle prejudice muthafucka.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO CHICAGO!? I'LL GLADLY MEET YOU AND SLAP THE F*CKIN SH*T OUT OF YOU LITTLE MAN.
I OWN A GYM HERE IN CHICAGO, PLEEEEEEEAASEEE STOP BY AND SHOW ME WHAT KIND OF MAN YOU ARE YOU REDNECK TEXAS PEICE OF SH*T!!!! PLEEEEEAAAASSEEE STOP BY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LITTLE TEXAS COWBOY HERE WANTS TO BE A NET WARRIOR.
PPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEE
STOP BY AND ASK FOR ME YOU SPINELESS PEICE OF SH*T!!!

AND WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT GAY CLUBS IN WRIGLEY!!!?? YOU MUST HAVE THAT CONFUSED WITH YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD. F*CKIN FAGGOT REDNECK MOTHERF*CKER.
THERE ARENT ANY GAY CLUBS IN WRIGLEY. AND IF THERE IS ONE, THAT SH*T UNFORTUNENTLY IS IN EVERY BIG CITY. I LIVE IN WORKING CLASS WRIGLEYVILLE, NO GAY SH*T HERE.

I DONT HATE JEWS, I JUST DONT LIKE THEM.
SO IF I DONT LIKE JEWS, I HATE BLACKS AND HISPANICS TOO?
EXPLAIN THAT TO ME. SOUNDS LIKE YOUR ON THE MOONSHINE.

ESPECIALY SINCE MY WIFE IS HISPANIC YOU STUPID PEICE OF SH*T!!!!!
AND I HAVE A SON WITH HER!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE ONE STUPID MOTHERF*CKER.

ANYWAY, I WON EVEN REPOND AGAIN UNLESS YOU WANT TO MEET UP HERE IN CHICAGO. YOU WANNA SLAP THE SH*T OUTTA ME?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

ILL RIP YOUR ARM OFF AND SEND YOU BACK TO TEXAS WITH IT HANGING OUT OF YOUR ASS!!

IF YOU MEET UP WITH ME, YOU HAVE NO F*CKIN IDEA WHAT YOUR GETTING YOURSELF INTO.

~RYAN O'REILEY

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 15th, 2005, 9:54 am

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
MICK wrote:
. I really was'nt gonna say shit until you racially insulted this lady that came at u 100 respectfully. .

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 15th, 2005, 9:57 am

READ UP THE PAGE MORE AND LOOK AT THE SH*T SHE WAS SAYIN ABOUT IRISH PEOPLE. I KNOW YOUR FROM TEXAS AND PROBABLY CANT READ WELL, BUT GIVE IT A TRY ASSH*LE.

BY THE WAY, TO ANYONE READING THIS,

SHOULD THIS BIG MAN BEHIND THE SCREEN STEP INTO THE REAL WORLD AND FACE ME IN CHICAGO, I PROMISE IT WILL BE FILMED AND THE RESULTS WILL BE POSTED HERE.

WE'LL SEE WHAT KIND OF MAN THIS COMPUTER COWBOY IS.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 15th, 2005, 10:01 am

Windy City Boxing Club
Ryan & Chris O'Reiley
4401 W Ogden Av
Chicago, IL 60623-2928

THERES THE ADDRESS C*CKSUCKER, PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 15th, 2005, 10:06 am

IF YOU SHOW UP, YOUR GOING TO GET KNOCKED THE F*CK OUT AND IM GONNA POST THE VIDEO RIGHT HERE ON THIS THREAD.

IF YOU DONT SHOW UP, IM GONNA POST ON THIS THREAD THAT YOUR NOTHIN BUT A FAG WHO LIKES TO TALK BIG ON THE NET.

TIME TO SEE IF THIS IS A SHEEP OR A WOLF.

I THINK I ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER THOUGH :wink:

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » July 15th, 2005, 8:43 pm

This boys pussy is hurting baaad than a bitch, 4 posts...for one comment your a joke white boy, aint nobody dumb enough come to someone eles city and go to a spot where them and all there ppl gonna be at stupid muthafucka.

Hit me with a number and you come meet me where me and my ppl be at in Chi

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 15th, 2005, 8:53 pm

CHICKEN SH*T MOTHER F*CKER. I DONT NEED PEOPLE TO BACK ME UP. BRING WHOEVER THE F*CK YOU WANT. YOU AND A BUNCHA PPL CAUSE SH*T IN MY GYM, YOUR GONNA HAVE YOUR ASSES HANDED TO YOU.

NOT DUMB ENOUGH TO GO TO MY CITY!?

I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE COMING HERE AGAIN!?

COME ON DOWN AND GET B*TCHED COWBOY.
ONE ON ONE, AND I'LL FILM THE SH*T SO EVERYONE CAN SEE YOUR GAY ASS GET KNOCKED OUT!!

WHATS THE PROBLEM? I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA BE HERE ANYWAY?

YOUR A GODDAMN COWARD! PUSSY LIL NET WARRIOR!!

BRING 30 OF YOUR FRIENDS, I DONT GIVE A SH*T. IM A MAN, I HANDLE MY OWN BATTLES. I DONT NEED ANYONE!! IM A REAL FIGHTER, I DO IT FOR A LIVING. YOU THINK I NEED MY FRIENDS!? 6 TIME ILLINOIS FREESTYLE FIGHTING CHAMPION!!! YOU THINK MY FRIENDS DID THAT SH*T FOR ME!!??

BRING EVERY FRIEND YOU GOT. IT DOESNT MATTER. IT WILL BE ONE ON ONE YOU AND ME. YOU EITHER HAVE THE BALLS OR YOU DONT. YOU WANNA SLAP THE SH*T OUTTA ME!?

NO EXCUSES, BRING IT!!!!!!

~Ryan O'Reiley

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » July 15th, 2005, 8:55 pm

I am gonna be there but dont end up getting yourself into some shit you could have avoided....if you really think your buck hitme with a number and we can set something up, if not then get the fuck off my dick racist bitch

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » July 15th, 2005, 8:57 pm

Catalyst wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:
Invincible wrote:Speaking of New York,are Hells Kitchen and the Italian immigrant/mobster neighboorhoods still active?
yeah, they still got they lil gangs but for the most part those areas are puerto rican now
Yeah when i was there i saw a few old italians living in the area of East Harlem, East Harlem was known for the Italian Mafia gang "Murder Inc" (no im not talking about Ja Rule ect) Fat Tony the Leader when to prison in the eighties but some of his boys used to keep his shops open on the block, he even had a restaraunt there for high class people.
In a Book i read i read that during the race riots in the 60s, no one dared to touch Fat Tony's Grocery store but sometime in the 90s it was burglarised.

Nowadays East Harlem is mainly Puerto Rican and African american.
HOLLLLYYYY FUUUUCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is a crew in my hood called Murder Inc. Their gang sign is two west side signs, right hand and left hand, facing one another. I think they are brown(mostly all of the crews here are brown) but i am not sure what their race is.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 15th, 2005, 8:57 pm

HAHAHAHA. I'LL BE WAITING BITCH. CAMERAS ROLLING.

WHEN ARE YOU GONNA BE HERE. GIMME A DATE.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 15th, 2005, 8:57 pm

I CANT F*CKIN WAIT FOR THIS!!!!!!!

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 15th, 2005, 8:59 pm

WHEN THE F*CK ARE YOU GONNA BE HERE!!!!????

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 15th, 2005, 9:12 pm

FROM OHARE AIRPORT, YOU WOULD TAKE 294 SOUTH AND GET OFF AT HARLEM AVE. TAKE A LEFT AT W 22ND STREET. TAKE A RIGHT ON S CICERO STREET. TAKE A LEFT AT OGDEN AVE RIGHT BEFOR THE TRAIN TRACKS. WERE ON THE RIGHT ON THE CORNER OF OGDEN AND S KOSTER AVE.

4401 W OGDEN AVE.

WHAT DATE WILL YOU BE HERE!?

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 15th, 2005, 10:19 pm

No need for a number little man, you have everything you need right there. I even gave you driving directions.

I dont need you and your lil buddy's leaving stupid messages on my phone. Besides, Im not looking to talk to you, IM GONNA BREAK YOU.

SEE YOU HERE. IM HERE EVERYDAY. ITS MY GYM. ASK FOR RYAN O'REILEY.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

~Ryan

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » July 15th, 2005, 10:58 pm

ay yo, watch out. some of these clowns come thru with guns and shit to a fight because they think they got somethin to prove.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 15th, 2005, 11:09 pm

IF THATS THE CASE HE HAS A HORRIBLE SUPRISE COMING HIS WAY.
I HAVE SECURITY HERE. AND THESE ARENT LIL GUYS IN UNIFORM.
IM NOT SAYING ANYTHING MORE ABOUT THAT. HE WILL....WELL...HIS FAMILY WILL BE FOREVER SORRY HE EVER CAME TO CHICAGO IF THATS WHAT HE PLANS.

IM NOT WORRIED AT ALL.

HE WILL EITHER SHOW UP OR HE WONT.

HE SHOWS UP, HE'LL GET B*TCHED. HE DOESNT, THEN I GUESS WE'LL ALL KNOW THAT HE IS A B*TCH. AND ANYTIME HE CLAIMS TO BE A "GANGSTA" AFTER THAT, WE WILL GET TO LAUGH AT HIM ABOUT WHEN HE BACKED DOWN FROM RYAN O'REILEY.

IF HE SHOWS UP I WILL HAVE A SMALL SLICE OF RESPECT FOR HIM.
I SURE AS SH*T WOULDNT WANT TO FIGHT ME.

ONCE HE SEES ME FACE TO FACE, HIS TAIL WILL GO BETWEEN HIS LEGS.
GAURANTEED.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » July 16th, 2005, 12:55 am

Isnt Ryan Oriley the Irish guy from oz?

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 16th, 2005, 12:57 am

^ yea, I hear that alot.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » July 16th, 2005, 1:26 am

Tell me what black man is gonna go to fight a white guy in an establishment owned by a white boy and his brother???

Aint no nigga in the world that stupid, u can bump your dicksuckers all you want. I gave you an option obviously you scared to come where Im gonna be at, I aint suprised though seeing how you picking on Jewish women who aint even trying to plex with you. Its not good passing your address like that either...worse than passing your number out, especially since you saying exactly what you look like in the post earlier. You dont wanna do shit if so you'll come meet me out on the Westside when I get there. Come fight on a niggas territory cause I aint got no win if you call the laws from your spot Im on papers. You can tape it and everything, Im sure you wanna show all your internet buddies how you fuck me up.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 16th, 2005, 7:32 am

YOU PUSSY..... WHAT A FAG.

I HAVE 26 BLACK MEMBERS HERE AT MY GYM.
IM A FIGHTER NO WAY IN HELL DO I NEED TO JUMP YOU. WHATS THE FUN IN THAT? ID RATHER TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB.

AND WHATS UP!? YOU WANT ME TO MEET YOU IN THE STREET?
WHERE COPS WILL SHOW UP AND STOP IT!? PUSSY!!!

IM TELLIN YOU BROTHER, BRING EVERYONE YOU KNOW. FILL MY GYM UP, I DONT GIVE A F*CK. JUST SHOW UP LIKE A MAN WHEN YOUR HERE.

IM NOT GOING TO FIGHT YOU WHERE COPS WILL SHOW UP.
YOUR OBVIOUSLY ARE SCARED TO FACE ME WHERE NOBODY WILL STOP ME!!! PUSSY! BRING EVERY FRIEND YOU GOT!!!

BETTER YET, COME HERE AND TAKE A TOUR. DONT MENTION WHO YOU ARE, JUST SAY THAT YOUR INTERESTED IN LOOKING AROUND. I WONT EVEN KNOW ITS YOU! IF YOU FEEL LIKE A MAN, THEN LOOK FOR ME. IF NOT GET YOU C*CK SUCKIN ASS OUT!!!

FACE ME WHERE THERES NO COPS. IN THE RING. EVER SEEN UFC?
I HAVE THE EXACT SAME CAGED RING IN MY GYM.

BY THE WAY, WHATS IT MATTER IF I GO TO WESTSIDE?
BRING WESTSIDE TO ME! BRING EVERYONE YOU KNOW!
WHATS THE F*CKING DIFFERENCE YOU SPINLESS FAGGOT!?

EVERYONE WILL BE THERE WITH YOU TO CARRY YOU OUT OF MY PLACE.

QUIT MAKING EXCUSES YOU F*CKING FAGGOT, SHOW UP OR SHUT YOUR F*CKIN MOUTH!!!

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » July 16th, 2005, 7:37 am

aight

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 16th, 2005, 7:39 am

WHEN ARE YOU GONNA BE HERE!? WHAT DATE!?

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 16th, 2005, 8:00 am

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:Tell me what black man is gonna go to fight a white guy in an establishment owned by a white boy and his brother???

Aint no nigga in the world that stupid, u can bump your dicksuckers all you want. I gave you an option obviously you scared to come where Im gonna be at, I aint suprised though seeing how you picking on Jewish women who aint even trying to plex with you. Its not good passing your address like that either...worse than passing your number out, especially since you saying exactly what you look like in the post earlier. You dont wanna do shit if so you'll come meet me out on the Westside when I get there. Come fight on a niggas territory cause I aint got no win if you call the laws from your spot Im on papers. You can tape it and everything, Im sure you wanna show all your internet buddies how you fu-- me up.
I GAURANTEE YOU IM NOT GONNA JUMP YOU. IM A PROFFESSIONAL FIGHTER AND TRAINER. ITS NOT IN MY NATURE. WHAT KIND OF EXAMPLE WOUL I BE SETTING FOR MY STUDENTS?

AND YOU THINK I NEED THAT KINDA HEAT ON MY GYM!?
I HAD A KID DIE HERE LAST MONTH FROM A BROKEN NECK. I HAVE THE LOCAL PRESS ALL OVER MY ASS.
THEY ARE ACCUSING ME OF RUNNING "SAVAGE GLADIATOR SPORTS" HERE. I GUESS THATS WHAT THEY CONSIDER MIXED MARTIAL ARTS AND BOXING.

YOU THINK I NEED TO ADD THAT TO THE LIST OF REASONS FOR THEM TO SHUT MY GYM DOWN?

"A GUY CAME INTO WINDY CITY BOXING CLUB TODAY, AND WAS JUMPED BY THE OWNER AND HIS FREINDS."

COME THE F*CK ON!

NO EXCUSES, JUST SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!

WE'LL SEE WHAT YOU ARE, A NET WARRIOR OR A REAL ONE.
I KNOW WHAT I AM. I WOULD NOT BE BLUFFING IF I GAVE YOU THE ADDRESS AND DRIVING DIRECTIONS, PLUS MY REAL NAME, AND TELL YOU TO BRING ALL YOUR FRIENDS.
DOES THAT SOUND LIKE IM BULLSH*TING YOU!?

WE'LL SEE WHAT YOU ARE.

FOR THE THIRD TIME, WHAT DATE ARE YOU GONNA BE HERE!?

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 16th, 2005, 7:51 pm

MICK wrote:WHEN ARE YOU GONNA BE HERE!? WHAT DATE!?
Obviously man what i can see is that Hes not going to come over to fight you and your not traveling to see him, c'mon i know you too aint that stupid to fight over some BS Net thing.

Chur

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 16th, 2005, 8:33 pm

I have always wanted to get ahold of a sh*t talkin net banger.
He says hes comin to Chicago, he says he'll show up.
I CANT F*CKIN WAIT!!

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » July 16th, 2005, 9:34 pm

Mick- Thats awesome you got a gym my man...ive done some full contact training myself...Ive got a personal training license myself and also do construction.....you said previously you do construction, you still doing it? If im ever in the windy city again, i might stop by and say hi...

p.s- dont get yourself in trouble brother...its not worth it to go to jail...

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”